• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have you planned on a list?
Well, this is the closest I've come to a list. Reposted from RP Discussion:

Dr. Olympia Myklos is who I played in the previous Rapture scenario, but Jeremi would like me to play someone different this time around.

At least two people in General Chat have requested Goombella, but Goombella, I feel, works best as an NPC who can chime in and do tattles (sometimes on request from the other characters) at any point in the game. She wouldn't work very well as a character who could be eliminated and separated from the rest of the group at any point.

Cologne from Ranma 1/2 is someone I've considered, but she might be a bit too above 'Spider-Man level' for this scenario, given that she knows the Breaking Point, the Hiryu Shoten Ha, and the Chestnut Fist, and such. Jeremi wishes to avoid the problems with overpowered characters that we had in the previous scenario (where Luther Strode and Nora Valkyrie pretty much dominated many of the fights), and I do want to respect his wishes.

Ukyo Kuonji might also be ruled out because she relies on a whole arsenal of cooking supplies used for combat purposes.

As for One Piece ... well, over half the cast of One Piece would be ineligible for this scenario. That would include the 'Heavy Hitter' trio of Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, most of their antagonists, and many of their allies. Of the Straw Hats, Nami and Usopp would probably still be eligible, as neither are particularly powerful and win their battles through using their wits and whatever tools they have at their disposal.

Characters I've played before.

Well, the following characters are likely ruled out: Rogue, Firestar, Bowser and Kammy Koopa, Lia Nelson (the Tangent Flash - last I checked even she wasn't sure what her limits were), Firebrand, and just about any Flash or Green Lantern character.

Characters who might make for interesting interaction with other player characters, but would have to avoid many of the fights if the enemy doesn't have basic human weaknesses: Mina Murray (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - the graphic novel verson), Nabiki Tendo, Lotta Hart, Betty Brant, Moira MacTaggert, Franziska von Karma, Dr. Olympia Myklos.

Characters on the 'Spider-Man' level: Gabrielle (of Xena), Phantom Girl, Kitty Pryde, Spider-Girl (Mayday), Saturn Girl, The Monster's Mate and Fang (from Mad Monster Party), American Dream (from MC-2), Danielle Moonstar (of New Mutants fame), Mystique

Of course I could go with a new character -- someone I haven't played before. But of course I'd need to immerse myself in the source material a lot to get their character down, and I'd need a lot of new pics.

----------

Ideally, I'd like someone who'd work well with this scenario and have the potential for good interactions with the rest of the cast. I don't want to play the character who's just ... there.

The Rogue I'm most familiar with is the one with the Claremont era power set, with Ms. Marvel's powers in addition to her own.

Still pondering my options, though.
I'd love to see you play Mina Harker myself. Admittedly, more out of personal reasons.

Well, this is the closest I've come to a list. Reposted from RP Discussion:

Dr. Olympia Myklos is who I played in the previous Rapture scenario, but Jeremi would like me to play someone different this time around.

At least two people in General Chat have requested Goombella, but Goombella, I feel, works best as an NPC who can chime in and do tattles (sometimes on request from the other characters) at any point in the game. She wouldn't work very well as a character who could be eliminated and separated from the rest of the group at any point.

Cologne from Ranma 1/2 is someone I've considered, but she might be a bit too above 'Spider-Man level' for this scenario, given that she knows the Breaking Point, the Hiryu Shoten Ha, and the Chestnut Fist, and such. Jeremi wishes to avoid the problems with overpowered characters that we had in the previous scenario (where Luther Strode and Nora Valkyrie pretty much dominated many of the fights), and I do want to respect his wishes.

Ukyo Kuonji might also be ruled out because she relies on a whole arsenal of cooking supplies used for combat purposes.

As for One Piece ... well, over half the cast of One Piece would be ineligible for this scenario. That would include the 'Heavy Hitter' trio of Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, most of their antagonists, and many of their allies. Of the Straw Hats, Nami and Usopp would probably still be eligible, as neither are particularly powerful and win their battles through using their wits and whatever tools they have at their disposal.

Characters I've played before.

Well, the following characters are likely ruled out: Rogue, Firestar, Bowser and Kammy Koopa, Lia Nelson (the Tangent Flash - last I checked even she wasn't sure what her limits were), Firebrand, and just about any Flash or Green Lantern character.

Characters who might make for interesting interaction with other player characters, but would have to avoid many of the fights if the enemy doesn't have basic human weaknesses: Mina Murray (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - the graphic novel verson), Nabiki Tendo, Lotta Hart, Betty Brant, Moira MacTaggert, Franziska von Karma, Dr. Olympia Myklos.

Characters on the 'Spider-Man' level: Gabrielle (of Xena), Phantom Girl, Kitty Pryde, Spider-Girl (Mayday), Saturn Girl, The Monster's Mate and Fang (from Mad Monster Party), American Dream (from MC-2), Danielle Moonstar (of New Mutants fame), Mystique

Of course I could go with a new character -- someone I haven't played before. But of course I'd need to immerse myself in the source material a lot to get their character down, and I'd need a lot of new pics.

----------

Ideally, I'd like someone who'd work well with this scenario and have the potential for good interactions with the rest of the cast. I don't want to play the character who's just ... there.

I honestly couldn't tell you...seeing Usopp from you could be pretty funny lol.

Or as far as repeats go maybe American Dream or Mina Harkness?

I honestly couldn't tell you...seeing Usopp from you could be pretty funny lol.

Or as far as repeats go maybe American Dream or Mina Harkness?
I don't know if this is the right scenario for the shameless idealist that American Dream is. As for Mina ... well, the additional Century volumes of LOEG give me more time periods to take her from, but I'm not sure if she'd be the right fit.

I don't know. I think I'd like someone who's just a little eccentric for this one. Some character with noticeable quirks. Thing is, as I said, most of my 'quirky' characters are either normal people who don't really have the means to take on Big Daddies, or too powerful for this scenario.

I don't know if this is the right scenario for the shameless idealist that American Dream is. As for Mina ... well, the additional Century volumes of LOEG give me more time periods to take her from, but I'm not sure if she'd be the right fit.

I don't know. I think I'd like someone who's just a little eccentric for this one. Some character with noticeable quirks. Thing is, as I said, most of my 'quirky' characters are either normal people who don't really have the means to take on Big Daddies, or too powerful for this scenario.
I mean, despite the whole armored diving suit thing Big Daddies can still be killed with concentrated small arms fire or a few explosions. I wouldn't worry too much about character power if you feel like they can add interesting quirks to the game itself.

"Evie Frye, where do you get it from?"

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
latest

Name:
Jacob Frye
Age(or estimated guess):
Canon(What fandom are they from?):
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Biography(at least a short synopsis):
There's a lot to sum up, so I'll drop this here
Strengths/Abilities:
Master level Assassin training, including:
[Training in stealth
Training in freerunning
Training in CQC
Eagle Vision]
Good Swimmer
Pickpocketing
Eavesdropping
Lockpicking
Equipment (max 2 weapons):
Collapsible Tophat
His cane (No hidden sword)
Smoke Bombs​

"Evie Frye, where do you get it from?"

latest

Name:
Jacob Frye
Age(or estimated guess):
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
There's a lot to sum up, so I'll drop this here
Strengths/Abilities:
Master level Assassin training, including:
[Training in stealth
Training in freerunning
Training in CQC
Eagle Vision]
Good Swimmer
Pickpocketing
Eavesdropping
Lockpicking
Collapsible Tophat
His cane (No hidden sword)​
tumblr_o102590gzO1qzesnko1_1280.jpg

Wowee, It's been a while since I've done this whole rp thing. But it's good to be back for more murder Hijinks :D

"Don't act dumb!"

Appearance:
latest

Name: Houston

Canon: Payday 2

Strengths/Abilities: Lock picking, The ability to "Dodge" bullets (sometimes), Experienced at stealth, Good with time, Professional heister

Equipment (max 2 weapons): Silenced Bernetti 9, ECM Jammer, AMCAR assault rifle, His trademark mask

Biography:
Houston could never hold a job even if his life would depend on it. His life style turned him to a life of cons and burglary. His debts grew, as did his collection of enemies from years of being a swindler. He needed to gather larger and larger sums of money to keep the loan sharks at bay. He committed his first major felony at the age of 24 and the stakes have only increased since.

I'm a Mean Gene Rule Understanding Machine. B)​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mister, There is something quite extraordinary about the smell of death- Care to try it?"

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN

GW435H244

Appearance:
"He has a date at the 'Bottoms Up'....He is tall, slim, dark...he has three nipples"
"Fascinating anatomical tidbit, but probably the most useless piece of information I have every heard. Unless, of course, the Bottoms Up is a strip club, and Scaramanga is performing..."
Scaramanga, by all means, is a mystery to the international secret services. With nothing more than his name and his extra nipple known to them, Scaramanga is able to hide in plain sight wherever he goes.

Name:
Francisco 'Pistols' Scaramanga-- The Man with the Golden Gun

Canon:
The Man with the Golden Gun

Biography:
"When I was a boy I was brought up in a circus. My only real friend was a huge, magnificent African bull elephant. One day, his handler mistreated him and he went berserk. Bleeding, dying, he came and found me, stood on one leg, his best trick, picked me up and put me on his back. The drunken handler came along and emptied his gun into his eye... I emptied my stage pistol into his!"
"An eye for an eye"
"You see, Mr. Bond, I always thought I loved animals. Then I discovered that I enjoyed killing people even more"
Shortly after the death of his elephant, Scaramanga used his lust for the kill to work as an assassin for the K.G.B., during which he was both over worked an underpaid. This allowed his reputation to climb greatly across the world, later inspiring his to go freelance. He became an urban legend of sorts, earning the name "The Man with the Golden Gun", due to the fact that all of his victims were murdered using Golden Bullet. Charging 1 million a shot, Scaramanga is renowned as the Worlds Greatest Assassin.

Strengths/Abilities:
  • The Man with the Golden Gun- Scarmanga is one, if not the, greatest marksmen known to man. He seldom misses a shot from any distance, even going as far as to shoot a target from across a three lane street, perfectly between the eyes, with nothing more than a homemade pistol. His preferred method of murder is a bullet wound to the heart, with the hopes of reducing the bleeding, and making hiding the body easier​

• To conceal- With no legal entities know what he looks like, Scaramanga can fade into any crowd, going as far as to dismantle his weapon into household objects to cover his tracks.​

• Funding- Literally charging 1 million pounds a shot, Scaramanga can live how he pleases, when he pleases, carrying tens of thousands in his breast pockets at all times. Such funds come in handy when bribing, or covering his own tracks​

Equipment:
The Golden Gun:
latest

His signature weapons, the Golden Gun is a home made, gold plated pistol. The weapons is composed of​
  1. A golden, full working pen (Barrel)​
  2. A gold plated cigarette case (Handle)​
  3. A gold plated cigarette lighter (Hammer)​
  4. A cuff-link (Trigger)​
Due to the nature of the weapon, Scaramanga can only fire only bullet per clip. Furthermore, the gun can only fire his custom made golden bullets, which have since became his calling card
The-Man-With-T%20he-Golden-Gun-Poster-03.jpg
The Golden Derringer:
His usual reserve weapon, Scaramanga's golden Derringer is usually contained within the back of his jacket. The bullets from the smaller pistol are coated in a deadly poison, which can send victims into a comatose state, later killing them, upon entering their bloodsteam.

Other Information
I accept all the rules
(Forgive any typos-- I'm writing this on the move)
@Jeremi

Name:
Samael

Age(or estimated guess):
Few thousand years

Tokyo Babel

A fallen angel who tempted Adam and Eve to consume the forbidden fruit. One of many angels based on serpents, Samael was known as the angel of deception and death until God closed off Heaven and flooded Hell. She was killed by Astaroth after the Divine Calamity and resurrected as an inferior copy, only to die again in battle before resurrecting yet again as an even weaker copy.

Strengths/Abilities:
-Proficient at scythe-wielding and Aikido
-Normal angelic magic
-Venom creation
-Flight
-Telepathy
-Enhanced physical stats
-Snake summoning
-Can store things in pocket dimensions

Scythe - The blade of her scythe is coated in venom that kills with a touch.

Agree to rules and stuff yeah​

Last edited:
-Canon Character Sheet-
"Lando Calrissian. He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him."
Appearance:
Lando-Calrissian_a679fe1e.jpeg
Name: Lando Calrissian
Canon: Star Wars

Biography:
Charming rogue Lando Calrissian was once just an ordinary Smuggler, dealing with gangsters and stealing stuff all across the galaxy. After his companion, Lobot, lost his mind to his imperial implants, his dying friend requested that Lando do something meaningful with his talents. As such, Lando retired from smuggling, and supposedly went legitimate, becoming the Chancellor of the Cloud City of Bespin.

After feeling guilty about selling out his old friend Han Solo to Darth Vader, Lando decided that he'd join the Rebellion against the evil Galactic Empire, and became part of the resistance that was instrumental in its downfall.
Strengths/Abilities:
Charm-"Lando Calrissian does not use blasters, he gets by on his charm."
Luck- Lando is almost superhumanly lucky-it's probably how he's survived for so long.

Skilled at improvisation-More often than not, he uses his head, not his fists.
img_20160129_184511.jpg

"Now, your old pal Lando doesn't really need equipment, but just in case? I could always take a Blaster, and maybe some Thermal Detonators.
Oh, and I'll play by the rules-they sound like a pretty good deal."

Ridley's gonna show the priests what's really holy and heavenly, here c; :|

Ridley's gonna show the priests what's really holy and heavenly, here c; :|
And now I regret playing a goody twoshoes werewolf. Max with Ridley could have been insane..... goddamnit, between @Hospes and @Sir Nick of Ni, you have torn me in two.:(

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Status
Not open for further replies.