Biography:
BY ORDER OF HIS MOST HOLY MAJESTY THE GOD EMPEROR OF TERRA

SEQUESTERED INQUISITORIAL DOSSIERS
AUTHORIZED PERSONS ONLY
CASE FILE: 519:81T:OM9:Raq

Please enter your authority code > *************

Validating...

Thank you, Inquisitor. You may proceed.

To Lord Inquisitor Phlebas Allesandro Rorken Master of the Ordo Xenos Helican, Inquisition High Council Officio, a communiqúe
Carried by Guild Astropathica (Scarus) via meme-wave 45~a.649
triple intra Path detail:
Origin: Thracian Primaris, Helican Sub 81281 origin date:
[tab]195.240.M41[/tab]
[tab](relayed: divergent M-12/Ostall VII)[/tab]
[tab](Received: Durer, Ophidian Sub 52981 reception date: 198.240.M41[/tab]
[tab](Transcript carried and logged as per header[/tab]
[tab](Redundant copy filed buffer 4872 key 13)[/tab]

Author: Inquistor Artorus Opulex, Member of the Ordo Xenos Helican, Scarus Sector, Scarus Major

Salutations, lord!

In the name of the God-Emperor, hallowed he his eternal vigil, and by the High Lords of Terra, I commend myself, your Highness, and seek to relay to you, in confidence, my findings as per your request.

To begin generally, my work in the search for viable, and intriguing as you succinctly put it, candidates for the eventual repletion of my lord, has come to its end. I'd mounted an expansive man-hunt, so to speak, throughout our extensive archives upon our fine inquisitors, those abroad the field and those not both. Suffice it to say, my lord, that my search was not altogether fruitless, though the results are fewer than I'd like. Pay my self-consternation no mind, there is at least one that which fits neatly your requirements. My full report is to follow in a couple days' time.

Allow me to bypass, arguably, the bothersome gristle here and cut right to the man whom I've deemed worthy of your attention, an inquisitor with potential to be recognized among hundreds others like he. Even I suspect there is to be a great many wondrous, and terrible, events to befall he. In fact, you may already be aware of him as per... recent events. I believe my lord has queried he to great lengths upon sensitive matters related to the ongoing Necroteuch Affair. Gregor Eisenhorn, who has remained stalwart and assertive in the fact of inscrutable scrutiny and has, will, prove himself righteous when all has passed. I believe my lord will be agreeable in this and it is here that I realized you may yet have discovered your candidate already.

Perhaps I would be better served in contributing a summary of his history, in fashion better than the rigorous formatting of our utilitarian records. Your would-be candiate is a faithful Puritan of the Amalathian faction, though he has been accused of potentially straying from the path. He was one of renowned Hapshant's proteges, being elevated to the rank of Inquisitor at twenty-four. His first success, notable though not altogether unique, comprised the persecution of a heretic by the name of Lemete Syre. What follows within the next two decades is typical fare, my lord; it is only the most recent events precluding the Affair that appears to be intriguing. Records dictate, in summary, Eisenhorn's hounding of mass-murderer and agent of Chaos Murdin Eyclone on the planet Hubris leads he to clues. Clues that direct his attention to events underfoot, infused with the subtleties of Chaos, on the world of Gudrun. A minor report from the Inquisitor laid clear suspicions of Slaanesh's influences at work. It was here he ran afoul of the Glaw family and it was here the chain of events escalated, transpiring in untoward fashion that has led to the now. Where we now stand.

Allow me to enquire your forgiveness and understanding in this matter, my findings were sparse. The other scant I've selected among hundreds pale in comparison. It is with hope you find the report fulfilling in its contents, meager as its details may be. I hope and pray this matter will be found with truth, and as for the Affair, with consequence.

Sealed as my true word by this, my hand, this 195th day of the year 240.M41.

The Emperor Protects!

Your servant,

Artorus Opulex

Strengths/Abilities:
Psyker (low-level); being a psyker, Eisenhorn can skim surface thoughts and, with effort, launch mental attacks that typically explodes skulls or causes extreme hemorrhaging.

Swordsman (skilled); Gregor maintains a heterodox style of melee combat, intermixing different styles and disciplines with his own, allowing the Inquisitor to engage in skillful melee with the sword.

Marksman (expert); while he's fairly skilled with projectile weaponry, there are the occasions where he misses (just as do his enemies as per his novel's writing)

Detective (expert); while he relies on his Savant, Uber Aemos, to compile data en-masse and make connections where no other can, Gregor Eisenhorn is a talented and accomplished detective. He can make connections even his Savant misses, on the occasion, and arrives to conclusions of impending importance well before said importance is realized in the setting; he notices the minor details and makes sure to remember mention of anything as they may come in handy down the line.

Resourceful (extremely); little more needs to be said. Thanks to his own creativity and the improvisational skills/ingenuity of his own companions as passed onto him, his ability to perform in nigh all situations makes for a rugged survivor in the Inquisitor.

Equipment:

Power Sword; an antique power-sword unique in that its construction comprises purely of a hilt that projects a blade of energy. It functions not unlike an actual power sword and therefore is just as dangerous. Perhaps it is a bit more potent than the average design, especially with the blade having been blessed by the Provost of Inx.

Bolter Pistol; an exceptional bolter pistol gifted to Inquistor Eisenhorn by Librarian Brytnoth of the Deathwatch Chapter, its construction is of a compact design forged of chased steel of green hues with the unique feature of the magazine housing being located within the handgrip. Gifted during the onset of the Pontius Affair, it would come to serve Gregor faithfully for at least a century.

I, He who is Indolent, have read and accepted the rules of this Murder roleplay.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Thank you Shiro, I am writing up my post now~

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
As much as I really truly love the concept of this roleplay, I have to leave.
My schedule is far too busy to keep up with the posting expectations that I've seen. By the time I'm ready to post, everyone else is so far ahead, it is very difficult for me to catch up. So, I'm withdrawing Odette. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make a character however, and I wish you all the best of luck in this roleplay.
@ShiroKiyoshi I'm really sorry for leaving you hanging like this, but the speed of this roleplay is a little too much for my schedule right now.

I wish I had the chance to interact with your character, Willows. See you another time!

Heeey, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but--I think I'm gonna drop this?

I love you guys to death but I think one murder event every now and then is my limit--I can't move from one to another so fluently. I'm on a burnout from these fast-paced things. I love you all, best of luck, and I'm sure you'll all have a swell time investigating the eventual death of a rabbit. Sorry, Oswald.

I'll see you in some other game! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
Heeey, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but--I think I'm gonna drop this?

I love you guys to death but I think one murder event every now and then is my limit--I can't move from one to another so fluently. I'm on a burnout from these fast-paced things. I love you all, best of luck, and I'm sure you'll all have a swell time investigating the eventual death of a rabbit. Sorry, Oswald.

I'll see you in some other game! ^^

See you in other Roleplays, Lissamel.

Murders and more.

Umm sooo uhh...I'm probably gonna take a break from this MG solely because I'm currently not at home and have been chewing on my mobile data (and it's running out at the speed of fucking light)

Soooo uh...I'll probs wont be able to reply till the next chapter or until the 4th...depending if the next chapter comes after or before the 4th soo -insert shruggie-

(Sorry @Bomb)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm sooo uhh...I'm probably gonna take a break from this MG solely because I'm currently not at home and have been chewing on my mobile data (and it's running out at the speed of fucking light)

Soooo uh...I'll probs wont be able to reply till the next chapter or until the 4th...depending if the next chapter comes after or before the 4th soo -insert shruggie-

(Sorry @Bomb)

No worries Yata, if you want I can give you a cliff notes version ones you return!

• Thank You
Reactions: Yatagarasu

Name:
Viola

Canon:
Witch's House

Biography:

Loosing her mother at a very young age, Viola was in charge of taking care of the housework. This included cleaning and cooking both her and her father's meals as her father hunted in the woods. Becoming used to this kind of life-style, Viola was able to get her chores done and had waited for several hours for her father to come back home from hunting. It bored her being home alone with nothing to do, so Viola decided to explore the woods, finding a strange house.

tumblr_n3dml0kCac1tro0leo1_400.gif

Discovering the house, Viola explored from within and found a young girl laying in bed. Immediately, Viola took a seat beside the lone girl and started to converse to her about her condition. It was hard for Viola to look at the child as she was determined terminally ill as indicated by her appearance; however, she knew that her father would want her to do the right thing by helping the child out. Viola discovered the girl's name to be Ellen who lives in the house all alone without her mother and father. Gaining sympathy for Ellen caused Viola to act motherly by caring for her while Viola's father was gone hunting. Her father knew about Ellen, encouraging Viola to make frequent visits as he enjoyed that his daughter was taking care of someone else other than him, and it was an opportunity for Viola to have a friend of her own.

Strengths/Abilities:

- Problem solver: Ellen uses a lot of puzzles within her home in order to keep intruders from trespassing as she lives in her house alone. As Viola made frequent visits, she always kept a quick mind and solves all the puzzles Ellen uses within her home.

- Stamina: Viola must outrun several obstacles within Ellen's home as some of the puzzles involve things chasing her. This allowed Viola to gain a vast amount of stamina in running.

- First Aid: Since Viola developed a motherly instinct and nature, she is able to help others with any physical wound or illness. Living in the woods away from any villages and people, it was Viola's task to make sure her and her father were not ill, so she has knowledge of first aid.

- Communication: Only having two people to converse within her life, Viola knew how her father and Ellen acted by their words. She is able to convince Ellen to take medication that Ellen does not like by giving it to her in form of sweets and tricking Ellen by her own words. It's not bad if it's to help them, right?

Equipment:

- Knife
- Teddy Bear

Weaknesses:

- Viola very much loves her father as he was the one to have raised her even after the loss of her own mother. Any mentions of him such as an insult could possibly provoke her into tears or leave her angry.

- Viola is an ordinary thirteen year old who isn't that strong. She may rely on others to be her strength as she depends more on her knowledge.

I read and understand the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:
Viola

Canon:
Witch's House

Biography:

Loosing her mother at a very young age, Viola was in charge of taking care of the housework. This included cleaning and cooking both her and her father's meals as her father hunted in the woods. Becoming used to this kind of life-style, Viola was able to get her chores done and had waited for several hours for her father to come back home from hunting. It bored her being home alone with nothing to do, so Viola decided to explore the woods, finding a strange house.

tumblr_n3dml0kCac1tro0leo1_400.gif

Discovering the house, Viola explored from within and found a young girl laying in bed. Immediately, Viola took a seat beside the lone girl and started to converse to her about her condition. It was hard for Viola to look at the child as she was determined terminally ill as indicated by her appearance; however, she knew that her father would want her to do the right thing by helping the child out. Viola discovered the girl's name to be Ellen who lives in the house all alone without her mother and father. Gaining sympathy for Ellen caused Viola to act motherly by caring for her while Viola's father was gone hunting. Her father knew about Ellen, encouraging Viola to make frequent visits as he enjoyed that his daughter was taking care of someone else other than him, and it was an opportunity for Viola to have a friend of her own.

Strengths/Abilities:

- Problem solver: Ellen uses a lot of puzzles within her home in order to keep intruders from trespassing as she lives in her house alone. As Viola made frequent visits, she always kept a quick mind and solves all the puzzles Ellen uses within her home.

- Stamina: Viola must outrun several obstacles within Ellen's home as some of the puzzles involve things chasing her. This allowed Viola to gain a vast amount of stamina in running.

- First Aid: Since Viola developed a motherly instinct and nature, she is able to help others with any physical wound or illness. Living in the woods away from any villages and people, it was Viola's task to make sure her and her father were not ill, so she has knowledge of first aid.

- Communication: Only having two people to converse within her life, Viola knew how her father and Ellen acted by their words. She is able to convince Ellen to take medication that Ellen does not like by giving it to her in form of sweets and tricking Ellen by her own words. It's not bad if it's to help them, right?

Equipment:

- Knife
- Teddy Bear

Weaknesses:

- Viola very much loves her father as he was the one to have raised her even after the loss of her own mother. Any mentions of him such as an insult could possibly provoke her into tears or leave her angry.

- Viola is an ordinary thirteen year old who isn't that strong. She may rely on others to be her strength as she depends more on her knowledge.

I read and understand the rules.

While a bit late to the party everything seems to be in order!

Hi there! I was just wondering when the RP will be ending? I realize I got here too late, but early for the next. Thank you!!
A few weeks or so.

Tbh, I don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.