Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravity Falls, Oregon.

It wasn't the biggest town around, let alone the most popular. The people were weird, as was the town - but the weirdest of all were the secrets the town, itself, held within. Vampires, multibears, gnomes that stood on top of each other to look like zombies that sought to make a little girl their queen, and... Little Gideon. That creep practically had his own category. And that was saying something, considering he was just some child.

A very disturbed child, albeit.

The point was, weird might as well have been normal in the little backwater town. And, to one half of the second generation of Pines twins, it was. Going out and seeking oddities and mysteries was, well, basically the story of the whole portion of summer they'd stayed there so far. Out of the pair, though, it was Dipper that was more into it. And wherever her five-minute-younger brother went, Mabel would follow. They did everything together, after all. Even the life-risking, rule-breaking, insane and petrifying things.

tumblr_inline_nt4sp2hBjy1s9ftrr_100.jpg

So, naturally, Mabel was alarmed when she awoke to no bro-bro lying in the bed next to hers. "...Bro-bro?" she inquired, tiredly looking around their shared room. When she noted he wasn't there, she rushed down the stairs, searching all over the place. When she found nothing, she immediately called to her great uncle. "...Grunkle Stan, have you seen Dipper this morning?" The brunette could've sworn the man's eyes briefly narrowed slightly. But before the old man could so much as move his lips to speak, Mabel realized there was still a place she hadn't checked.

"Thanks, Grunkle Stan!" she chimed, rushing to the kitchen and, after entering a certain code in a certain vending machine, down into a hidden lab she'd only known of since a mere few days before. "Hey, wait! I didn't even answer ye--" she'd heard the man call after her. But it was too late - she was already rushing down. Sighing, and with a slightly sad look on his face, Stanley only shook his head and took a sip from his drink before climbing to his feet.

Meanwhile, Mabel had reached her destination: but she didn't see her brother there. Only the same two figures she'd come to be... relatively used to the presence of, stood around, discussing things the girl didn't understand. Or care about, at that. She just wanted to know where her twin was. "..Uh, hey, Grunkle Ford..? Have you seen Dipper?" the girl spoke in a much quieter tone of voice than usual, awkwardly rubbing her neck as she did so.

Her great uncle Ford stood closest, chin cupped into one of his six-fingered hands as he talked in that tone of voice usually accompanied with some big confusing words. He'd been talking like that a lot more since the arrival of their mysterious female guest.

Oahe1Ep.png

"... Actually, I feel a stronger hypothesis is that you were drawn to the high concentration of the improbable surrounding Gravity Falls. Perhaps that is the clear reason we are unable to clearly define the portal's destination-- our universe, specifically the small town of Gravity Falls, is keeping you here! You are an anomaly yourself, Lalonde."

The woman Ford spoke to, their mystery guest, had arrived a few weeks ago out of the weird portal locked up in the secret basement of the Mystery Shack. She'd come out wide-eyed and panicked, two emotions Mabel would come to learn was strangely abnormal for the older woman to normally exhibit. Uusally, she was calm and serene, giving off a motherly air to the Pines twins.

Well, at least when she was sober.

Though she had become settled in the weeks since working with Ford, Ms. Lalonde's physical appearance had worsened every day. Now, even with her blonde hair brushed over her eyes and her pink scarf covering the majority of her face, Mabel could tell the woman looked as pale as a ghost.

Y83nIlS.png

"Interesting idea, dear, but not one that helps us for the moment. While it is truly peculiar this portal in particular would interfere with my own, the how and why does not truly concern me. I simply wish to get back to my intended destination, and now we are close enough that I can't waste time on idle chatter."

Ford looked momentarily disappointed with Ms. Lalonde brushing him off. He crossed his arms and shook his head before positioning himself at a panel made up of a bunch of flashy buttons and levers. "Perhaps I'm not looking forward to your departure, Lalonde. But, I understand. Hopefully we will see each other again."

Ms. Lalonde didn't respond for a moment, her eyes transfixed on the massive portal before her. It wasn't clear she even heard Ford, until she said, "If it works this time, say goodbye to the children for me."

Come on....

Hardly even registering the talk of Lalonde leaving between all of the words that Mabel would likely call something like 'complexicated', the child only really noticed the fact that she wasn't noticed. Figures. Of course, out of all the people Dipper was most likely to be with, here was the guy - and he was too caught up with the latest odd arrival to Gravity Falls to pay attention to her.

rsz_tumblr_inline_n85x97swaa1rd6d1t_by_teh_zombish-da1avq3.png

"...Guess not," she muttered with a soft sigh. Mabel could only shake her head and turn to leave, dragging her feet as she did so. Which, note to herself, made climbing the stairs more than a little difficult. Looked like she'd have to take her search somewhere else.

It didn't take long for the girl to start out the door of the shack, but what she hadn't been expecting was the sudden surge of movement from beneath her and the surge of light that came with it, quite literally throwing her off her feet and out the door she had only just pulled open.

"Ahhhhh!!-"

Slam!

~~~

To say Stanford and Lalonde's attempt with their portal had been a success would be a massive lie, based on the mass of new figures littered around the Mystery Shack's interior alone. Yes, it appeared that the machine had backfired somehow - rather than sending Lalonde home as it should have, it appeared to have pulled new people in, acting as some sort of multiversal beacon.

Fascinating, perhaps, but also massively problematic.

One thing that was notable about the shack to all of those now within it's extremities was the plethora of junk strewn all about. Namely in the gift shop, really. Who could even call most of this stuff merchandise, let alone put such ridiculously large price tags on them? But, then again, that was hardly the concern at the moment.

For whether or not the group liked- or even realized -it, they were in Gravity Falls, now.

icon-5430.jpg

"...Yeah, Soos? We can talk when you get to work, man."

Plenty of people were around to interact with, most of them seeming to have been drawn there unceremoniously. Maybe some of them had an idea of what was going on. Of course, then there was the wide-eyed redhead staring at the lot of new arrivals with an unamused expression who had just got off the phone, or the flickering light that could still faintly be made out seemingly coming from behind some sort of vending machine. There was always the simple option of trying to explore the place a bit, too.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Starring..[/BCOLOR]

@C.T. as Hank Pym[Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes]
@DapperDogman as Sans[Undertale AU] and Fox[You're Next]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga[Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta[Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino[Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi[Monogatari]
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ as Maleficent[Maleficent]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson[Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack[Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn[Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer[Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo[L]
@CookieMonster as River Tam[Firefly] and Jessica Jones[Jessica Jones]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk[Marvel Comics] and Rainbow Mika[Street Fighter]
@Atomyk as Pearl[Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko"[Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur[Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer[Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu[Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo[Fire Emblem Awakening]
@york as Max Caulfield[Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Jack Joyce[Quantum Break]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton[Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn[Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB[The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester[Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo[Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti[Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick[RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Edward Elric[Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes[MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh[Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna[Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan[Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos[Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady[WWE Kafabe]
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan[Punch-Out!!!]
@Mr.Scales ⚖ as Frank Castle[Daredevil/MCU]
@Nater Taters as Kirby[Kirby Franchise]

Co-Written by the lovely @Atomyk
Max Caulfield - Prologue; Horrible Timing
@Hospes @C.T. @DapperDogman @T.O.M. @Crow @Verite @Kaykay @PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Bomb @CookieMonster @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Melon @Crimson Spartan @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissamel @The Silver Paladin @ResistingTheEnlightened @Ringmaster @TheColourlessRainbow @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gwazi Magnum @Yang Lee @Raven @Takumi @Josh M @Yun Lee @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Nater Taters @Others I have missed

nXBKtyH.jpg

Max was on her way to the Two Whales Diner again... But, these days, she seemed to take a small detour on her way to the Diner, seeing the sights as they say; the bus had arrived earlier today, to drop off an angsty Max, deep in a moment of brooding after all, and she'd rather save Joyce the stress of having to see her this way... Again. It's been nearly a year since Chloe passed away, but, Arcadia bay hasn't changed much... Though, Max knew things could have turned out quite differently, if she hadn't let things happen the way they did... ... Sometimes she wished she could just go back in time, and change her decision once more... But, could she really live with the consequences? Her hand brushed her bag as she brooded, and she could feel the familiar, but, somewhat calming form of her faded diary, it was alot emptier than she had expected; ever since Chloe had died, she hadn't had much of an inspiration to continue writing in it. Or... Well, she couldn't manage to, without bawling like a baby, oh boy...

... But, maybe it was time she started writing again? She had no idea what she could write about, but, she'd be keeping that diary around for nothing otherwise... And besides, that way she'd have an excuse to use that camera CHloe gave her more often, it's what she would have wanted... Right? Speaking of time, it has been ages since Max had last used her powers... She was afraid she'd cause another hurricane or something, and the last time it happened... She-

*SCREEEECH!*

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of a car-chase, rubber squealing along the ashalt road, sirens and lights blaring, engines roaring... It looks like the local police department would have something to keep them occupied for a while, Officer Barry did seem to be complaining alot about there not being much to do around Arcadia Bay recently... As the fleeing car rounded the corner, follow closely by what looks like Barry's vehicle, a loud, defeaning booming sound suddenly rang out, and suddenly... The fleeing car careened wildly out of control, with a busted tire, heading straight for her!

"Oh shit!" Max yelled, raising a hand in front of her, as if she could somehow stop the car from heading towards her... But what happened next, was something even she hadn't expected...

Time suddenly stood still around Max, and she could feel a familiar pressure building up in her head... For the first time, in an entire year, she had used her power to alter time, without even realizing it... ... It looks like she had enough control over it this time, that she didn't rewind all the way back to getting off the bus, and she wasn't having any crazy tornado visions, so... Maybe she could turn back time, just this once? Max concentrated, trying to will time to rewind once more... But, instead of a typical rewind, like she had hoped for... She suddenly felt the world practically melting around her... The pressure in her head was growing stronger and stronger, and it felt like her head was about to burst, her vision was turning black as everything around her stood perfectly still... Two Whales Diner, Officer Barry's Car, and even the car careening towards her, as if they were frozen in time... ... And then, everything went black, and she lost all feeling and perception of the world around her...

Max awoke in an unfamiliar room... In a less than familiar place, the room she was in felt almost... Cartoonish, and foreign to her to say the least, but, somehow... She had a feeling that she was still in Oregon, but, where? She could feel something running from her nose, she raised an unsteady hand to touch it, looking at the red liquid that had now gotten on her fingers, she quickly realized it was blood... It quickly became obvious that her nose was bleeding a little...
yHu0HaZ.jpg

"What the... Hell?..." Max whispered under her breath, blinking a few times as she stared at the blood on her fingertips, before using her other hand to massage her left temple briefly.

It looks like whatever happened to her, or whatever she did, had caused quite the strain on her powers... Or did they? She didn't exactly want to test them out here, not yet... Considering that her recent attempt appeared to have deposited her here, in this basement... In Oregon, somewhere? None of this was adding up to her... But, there were so many people around that she could ask, to see if they knew anything more than she did... ... Crap, where does she start though? It was like she was a new student at Blackwell Academy again... Alot of people already seemed to be either doing their own thing, or talking amongst each other... And being her shy self, Max wasn't entirely sure where to begin... ... For the time being, she sort of just stood there awkwardly, she figured she could listen in on the local conversations for now, but, she knew she'd have to interact with someone... Eventually...

324px-Tracer-portrait.png

Lena "Tracer" Oxton's Prologue
The British Menace

"WE DID IT WINSTON! WE DIDN'T COCK IT UP!"

"Haha, yes, Lena, remember this is just one step in towards taking down Ta-"

"Phoney boneys, who cares about that?! The teleporter worked, we should be celebrating, ya big ape!"

"Well, haha, I suppose it has been awhile, hasn't it?"

The lights of Winston's laboratory flickered anew, two old yet best friends walking side by side in jovial companionship. It had been many years since the collapse of Overwatch, and with the rise of former enemies like Talon, the old flames of yore were beginning to become rekindled. Across the world, villains and troubles were still afoot, bigotry and hatred running rampant, economies and populations still recovering from the Omnic Crisis. In losing Overwatch, the world became grim, and it was these two former agents that were doing their best to pick up the ashes, to put forth more heroes in a world that so desperately needed them.

Winston, the big, armored, intelligent ape waddled over to his chair, huffing down in relief before pulling out a jar of peanut butter and a freshly produced, glorious, near holy banana. The last few days had been an ordeal for the ape, as Tracer had been apart of an experimental project to revive the Slipstream program. As challenging as it was, both on practical limitations and the worry of Tracer succumbing to her same accursed, ghastly state that Winston had saved her before, the results so far were positive. Despite her not talking much about the incident, Winston was able to get mentioning of some sort of hotel, where people of other realms and universes lie.

Deep in his thoughts, a smile on his face just glad to see Lena safe, the ape was soon about to hear the wrath of an overzealous, energetic speedster.

"YAA'OOO! Come on, Winston, we gotta get it pumping in here! Just like the old days back in the barracks, hehe!"

It was in that moment, that Winston knew, that he had made a horrible mistake.

Time itself seemed to slow down, the horror on the ape's face being written as he slowly shot up from his seat. With a devilish grin, the young brunette zipped and zooped her way across the lab, a blue trail laying in the wake of her "Blinks". Scrambling to his computer, Winston felt the memories crawl back of those days in the barracks, fond yet equally horrid memories. Calling out to his artificial intelligence, it would not be long until Tracer unfortunately reached the sound room of the laboratory, taking out Beethoven's G Minor in replacement of...

"Oh...no..."

The papers, the flasks, the burettes, the documents, the folders- all of it went crashing aside as Tracer zipped her way onto one of the many tables. Her fine, flashy shoe skidded to a halt, puffing up her old aviator bomber jacket strapped with designations of the Royal Jack on each shoulderpad. Giggling and having the time of her life, the upbeat woman snagged one of the poor flasks that had been whizzed away by her illusion of speed, beginning to blare that cockney-accented voice in it as if she was some anrcho-punk rocker.

"Greeting to you all, loves! I am feelin' knackered tonight and just wanna say bugger it all! Now I gotta reason, now I gotta reason, lalalala Berlin Wall! Gonna skippity-do my way with Dinky-Doos and give that damn wall a Mickey's Bliss! Ooohhh! Now I gotta reason, now I gotta reason...!!!"

Among all of this, Winston stood in a mixture of nostalgic amusement and genuine fear. The spunky brit waltzed and hooped her way about, imploring herself a plethora of what could best be described as awkward dance moves, backflips, cartwheels, and headbangs. All during this, she continued to sing in, yes, that stereotypical cockney-accent, horribly butchering a song with improvised lyrics, most of which consisted of either "la" or "now I gotta reason" repeated in an almost Gregorian chant of anarchy and punk culture.

Getting near the end of the song, Tracer held the flask high in the air, finishing up her chime of chaos.

"Loaf of bread spinn' round, making me mince pies go round 'n round! I saw the Wall fall and now I'm sipping a Rosy Lee in a Rub-a-Dub! Lalalala, I gotta reason, I gotta reason, ya ya YA!!"

The song ended, Winston erupting in pure laughter, Lena's breath heavy and erratic. Feeling her chest heave up and down, a ringing buzzing in her ears. Blinking her hazel eyes, Tracer gave a false bow, smiling for her obviously amazing performance. Taking a look at her chronal harness strapped over her bosom, the Brit froze as the particles of blue light began to grow brighter and brighter, the core of such a device beginning to become unstable. Looking up at Winston, her eyes widen, the pilot couldn't help but give a slight sign.

"Bloody he-"

---

Tracer woke up.

In a cabin, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by soldiers, killers, children, demons, abominations and all those inbetween.

She stood up, blinked (with her eyes), and for once stood about silently.

@everybody i suck at intros

Kirby had been minding his own business. That was until Zinnia used him as a damn foot stool. Kirby's smile vanished and was replaced by a scowl. He was The Star Warrior dammit, not a foot stool! He glared at Zinnia

and prepared to use his trademark ability to deal with this creature. He opened his mouth to inhale Zinnia, but when nothing happened he paused, what the...he opened wide again and inhaled with all his might, but nothing happened. He closed his mouth and his eyes went wide

This can't be! Kirby thought to himself, before emitting a ear splitting shriek of pure panic

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Was all he managed to get out

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
"Funny?" Meteo asked.

Looks like he needs more convincing.

"Why are you watching me like that?" Meteo asked Wiruko who was smiling.

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @klutzy ninja kitten​
tumblr_o3a6qumP1Z1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Look! More cat videos!"

Hideo cringed when Wiruko said this, and only could watch as Wiruko revealed another cat video within his newly obtained laptop.

tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... I need a drink right now."

More and more, Hideo was silently regretting everything up to this point, and was seeing that this was one of the reasons why he wasn't much of a "people" person.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Jack sighed as a strand of hair was knocked free of the knot on the back of his head, courtesy of the slapping cloak. It seems she may be one of these Americans that our hostess is a member of with how excitable she is... "Really now? It seems you were being quite... forceful with them," He motioned to the small, pink creature as an example.

Suddenly, Jack threw his hands over his ears, protecting himself from the painful drone. It seemed nothing today would be easy for him.

"Little one, please, quiet your tears! What is wrong?" Kneeling down to Kirby's level, he tried to yell over the shrieks, hoping that Kirby would hear him.​

Zinnia chuckled again when Wiruko played another cat video. She smirked and wrapped an arm around Hideo's shoulders for a moment. "I hate to break it to you, but I doubt you'll be having a drink out in the middle of nowhere Gravity Falls," she said, nudging him with her elbow before she released him. She was a bit gentler this time, however, with Jack calling her out on how forceful she had been with them.

"Aw, it's all in good fun, Jacky, I didn't mean any harm. I'll try and dial it down a little bit, if I can help it," she replied, swaying from side-to-side carelessly. She flinched, however, when Kirby let out a scream. "Uh, yeah, calm down little fella. We... uh... got cat videos!" she exclaimed, gesturing to Hideo's computer.

"Murr?" Aster said sadly, wandering over to Kirby and placing her hand over Kirby's.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Nater Taters @The Tactician

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Prologue for LeShawna[/BCOLOR]

Who in their right, God-given mind, would sign up for another season of that God-forsaken show?

Of course, that would do nothing but make her a hypocrite. Her love of money had gotten the best of her and as usual, when she was presented with the opportunity, she just had to take it. That's how she found herself at Playa Des Losers after getting 5th place again in the newest season: Total Drama Digital Era. The show really has seemed to pick up steam as of late and as a result, a random, multi-billion dollar company had decide to sponsor the new season. Like a rival reality TV show competitor, Total Drama had a promotion, along with the new tech they decided to let the fans decide who would be the lucky twenty-five veterans to compete in the newest season. As the eighteenth most asked for contestant, she won herself a spot on the show...and that's how she found herself in this out of wack predicament.

"Scarlett, this is your last warning, gurl! Let me in or so help me I will beat yo ass into the ground!" Like everyone who has ever competed in Total Drama, she was hanging on for dear life. The exception this time was the name Chris McLean had nothing to do with her current situation. The girl that did, a tall and thin white girl with red hair in a tight bun, was staring at her with her signature wicked smirk through a thick metal door with a bulletproof glass window as high pressured air sucked her body towards the giant blue portal that led to God knows where that was of her (Scarlett's) creation.

latest

It all started as part of a challenge. The remaining five contestants (LeShawna, Beardo, Scarlett, Mike, and Heather)

latest

latest

latest

were supposed to look in a virtual reality spaceship to find a few orange glowing orb in order to gain a spot for the final four. As the home girl was searching for it, she was unaware that Scarlett was tailing her. After a quick blow to the head, LeShawna found herself waking up in a teched out room with a metal circle that soon activated into a portal.

'My apologies, LeShawna, but I'm afraid that I am going to get the money one way or another and I am going to use you as a...statement of sorts. This way I can accumulate the money that I rightfully deserve!"

LeShawna desperately grabbed onto the handle of the door, but it was to no avail. She quickly flew into the portal and saw nothing but white night.

Everything blanked into darkness and she felt nothing.

Somehow...she awoke in a strange room with other strange people. She had no idea what to do and could only stare in amazement as to what had just happened.​

Kanbaru had been so preoccupied with being relieved that Karen was alright and wondering who this girl was. So much so that she didn't even notice the new blonde haired girl who had suddenly hugged her. Kanbaru was silent for a moment or two before thinking more about the name that this girl had cried out.

"Hmm..."

If the girl remained attached to Kanbaru even as Gran apologized on her behalf, Kanbaru shook her head.

cf51e8862e121b9c9814df3189bd81df07516f06_hq.gif

"It's totally okay! I'm just used to being the one who gives hugs, not receives them! But I'm afraid I'm not who you're looking for!" She explained in that same bubbly energetic tone of hers. This Djeeta seemed really happy to try and find this Katalina girl. Which meant she must have been super awesome like Kanbaru!

...Or their voices just sounded similar. That was okay too.

"I've been called a lot of things! A lesbian, a fujoshi, and a whole bunch of other stuff! But never Katalina! I hope you find her there! I'm Kanbaru Suruga!" Finally wrapping her arms around Djeeta, Kanbaru returned the friendly embrace, unexpected as it had been.

@Crow @Kaykay @Verite @The Tactician

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo1_1280.png

"Kanbaru? Not a bad name," Gran smiles. "It's nice to meet you, Kanbaru. So, mind introducing your crew?"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo2_1280.png

"Kanbaru, Gran," Djeeta looks at them, "what is 'lesbian'?"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo1_1280.png

"Oh no..." Gran very well knew. Djeeta was his age anyways. Only a matter of time before she did too.

@Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Reactions: Krieg
Jack sighed as a strand of hair was knocked free of the knot on the back of his head, courtesy of the slapping cloak. It seems she may be one of these Americans that our hostess is a member of with how excitable she is... "Really now? It seems you were being quite... forceful with them," He motioned to the small, pink creature as an example.

Suddenly, Jack threw his hands over his ears, protecting himself from the painful drone. It seemed nothing today would be easy for him.

"Little one, please, quiet your tears! What is wrong?" Kneeling down to Kirby's level, he tried to yell over the shrieks, hoping that Kirby would hear him.​
Kirby had been busy shrieking like a banshee when Jack had addressed him. He paused and looked at Jack, trying his hardest not to cry over his lost ability.

"I...c-can't..inhale her...my power, what made me...me...is.. gone." Kirby knew that probably didn't make much sense to Jack, but there was no other way to explain his power without showing a demonstration, which he couldn't do.

"Hey!" Aran pointed an angry finger at the deserter. "Who the hell are you, thinking you can just walk out of my dream?!"
Alex ignores him, trying to find a way out of the area. He is heading east, just about in the direction of...New York City. It'll be a long run, but he'll make it.

@WE GOT A RUNNER @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Hospes @EVERYONE​

Gravity Falls, Oregon.

It wasn't the biggest town around, let alone the most popular. The people were weird, as was the town - but the weirdest of all were the secrets the town, itself, held within. Vampires, multibears, gnomes that stood on top of each other to look like zombies that sought to make a little girl their queen, and... Little Gideon. That creep practically had his own category. And that was saying something, considering he was just some child.

A very disturbed child, albeit.

The point was, weird might as well have been normal in the little backwater town. And, to one half of the second generation of Pines twins, it was. Going out and seeking oddities and mysteries was, well, basically the story of the whole portion of summer they'd stayed there so far. Out of the pair, though, it was Dipper that was more into it. And wherever her five-minute-younger brother went, Mabel would follow. They did everything together, after all. Even the life-risking, rule-breaking, insane and petrifying things.

tumblr_inline_nt4sp2hBjy1s9ftrr_100.jpg

So, naturally, Mabel was alarmed when she awoke to no bro-bro lying in the bed next to hers. "...Bro-bro?" she inquired, tiredly looking around their shared room. When she noted he wasn't there, she rushed down the stairs, searching all over the place. When she found nothing, she immediately called to her great uncle. "...Grunkle Stan, have you seen Dipper this morning?" The brunette could've sword the man's eyes briefly narrowed slightly. But before the old man could so much as move his lips to speak, Mabel realized there was still a place she hadn't checked.

"Thanks, Grunkle Stan!" she chimed, rushing to the kitchen and, after entering a certain code in a certain vending machine, down into a hidden lab she'd only known of since a mere few days before. "Hey, wait! I didn't even answer ye--" she'd heard the man call after her. But it was too late - she was already rushing down. Sighing, and with a slightly sad look on his face, Stanley only shook his head and took a sip from his drink before climbing to his feet.

Meanwhile, Mabel had reached her destination: but she didn't see her brother there. Only the same two figures she'd come to be... relatively used to the presence of, stood around, discussing things the girl didn't understand. Or care about, at that. She just wanted to know where her twin was. "..Uh, hey, Grunkle Ford..? Have you seen Dipper?" the girl spoke in a much quieter tone of voice than usual, awkwardly rubbing her neck as she did so.

Her great uncle Ford stood closest, chin cupped into one of his six-fingered hands as he talked in that tone of voice usually accompanied with some big confusing words. He'd been talking like that a lot more since the arrival of their mysterious female guest.

Oahe1Ep.png

"... Actually, I feel a stronger hypothesis is that you were drawn to the high concentration of the improbable surrounding Gravity Falls. Perhaps that is the clear reason we are unable to clearly define the portal's destination-- our universe, specifically the small town of Gravity Falls, is keeping you here! You are an anomaly yourself, Lalonde."

The woman Ford spoke to, their mystery guest, had arrived a few weeks ago out of the weird portal locked up in the secret basement of the Mystery Shack. She'd come out wide-eyed and panicked, two emotions Mabel would come to learn was strangely abnormal for the older woman to normally exhibit. Uusally, she was calm and serene, giving off a motherly air to the Pines twins.

Well, at least when she was sober.

Though she had become settled in the weeks since working with Ford, Ms. Lalonde's physical appearance had worsened every day. Now, even with her blonde hair brushed over her eyes and her pink scarf covering the majority of her face, Mabel could tell the woman looked as pale as a ghost.

Y83nIlS.png

"Interesting idea, dear, but not one that helps us for the moment. While it is truly peculiar this portal in particular would interfere with my own, the how and why does not truly concern me. I simply wish to get back to my intended destination, and now we are close enough that I can't waste time on idle chatter."

Ford looked momentarily disappointed with Ms. Lalonde brushing him off. He crossed his arms and shook his head before positioning himself at a panel made up of a bunch of flashy buttons and levers. "Perhaps I'm not looking forward to your departure, Lalonde. But, I understand. Hopefully we will see each other again."

Ms. Lalonde didn't respond for a moment, her eyes transfixed on the massive portal before her. It wasn't clear she even heard Ford, until she said, "If it works this time, say goodbye to the children for me."

Come on....

Hardly even registering the talk of Lalonde leaving between all of the words that Mabel would likely call something like 'complexicated', the child only really noticed the fact that she wasn't noticed. Figures. Of course, out of all the people Dipper was most likely to be with, here was the guy - and he was too caught up with the latest odd arrival to Gravity Falls to pay attention to her.

rsz_tumblr_inline_n85x97swaa1rd6d1t_by_teh_zombish-da1avq3.png

"...Guess not," she muttered with a soft sigh. Mabel could only shake her head and turn to leave, dragging her feet as she did so. Which, note to herself, made climbing the stairs more than a little difficult. Looked like she'd have to take her search somewhere else.

It didn't take long for the girl to start out the door of the shack, but what she hadn't been expecting was the sudden surge of movement from beneath her and the surge of light that came with it, quite literally throwing her off her feet and out the door she had only just pulled open.

"Ahhhhh!!-"

Slam!

~~~

To say Stanford and Lalonde's attempt with their portal had been a success would be a massive lie, based on the mass of new figures littered around the Mystery Shack's interior alone. Yes, it appeared that the machine had backfired somehow - rather than sending Lalonde home as it should have, it appeared to have pulled new people in, acting as some sort of multiversal beacon.

Fascinating, perhaps, but also massively problematic.

One thing that was notable about the shack to all of those now within it's extremities was the plethora of junk strewn all about. Namely in the gift shop, really. Who could even call most of this stuff merchandise, let alone put such ridiculously large price tags on them? But, then again, that was hardly the concern at the moment.

For whether or not the group liked- or even realized -it, they were in Gravity Falls, now.

icon-5430.jpg

"...Yeah, Soos? We can talk when you get to work, man."

Plenty of people were around to interact with, most of them seeming to have been drawn there unceremoniously. Maybe some of them had an idea of what was going on. Of course, then there was the wide-eyed redhead staring at the lot of new arrivals with an unamused expression who had just got off the phone, or the flickering light that could still faintly be made out seemingly coming from behind some sort of vending machine. There was always the simple option of trying to explore the place a bit, too.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Starring..[/BCOLOR]

@C.T. as Hank Pym[Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes]
@DapperDogman as Sans[Undertale AU] and Fox[You're Next]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga[Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta[Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino[Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi[Monogatari]
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ as Maleficent[Maleficent]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson[Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack[Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn[Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer[Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo[L]
@CookieMonster as River Tam[Firefly] and Jessica Jones[Jessica Jones]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk[Marvel Comics] and Rainbow Mika[Street Fighter]
@Atomyk as Pearl[Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko"[Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur[Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer[Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu[Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo[Fire Emblem Awakening]
@york as Max Caulfield[Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Jack Joyce[Quantum Break]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton[Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn[Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB[The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester[Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo[Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti[Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick[RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Edward Elric[Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes[MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh[Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna[Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan[Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos[Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady[WWE Kafabe]
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan[Punch-Out!!!]
@Mr.Scales ⚖ as Frank Castle[Daredevil/MCU]
@Nater Taters as Kirby[Kirby Franchise]

Co-Written by the lovely @Atomyk

Michiko and Hatchin Prologue

Michiko was irritated. Today was not a good day. After trying to hunt down a man named Satoshi, the leader of the gang Monstro, so she could learn the whereabouts of her lover Hiroshi she only ran into a faker and his lackies. Now, her and Fake Satoshi were involved in a game led by an acquaintance of the real Satoshi that could lead to them getting bullet holes in them of they weren't careful.

tumblr_nqucy8Z3gZ1ua1qfro1_1280.jpg

They were getting closer to the end, when a rail car passing by caught her attention-well more like the short person with the boyishly cut blonde hair is what caught her attention.

She looked back, even as the other rail car kept going and was turning a corner. Fake Satoshi was saying something to her just as a bright light suddenly blinded her and for a split second she felt weak, feeling her grip on the side of the rail car loosening just slightly.

For a second, she thought she was going to fall off and be shot before hitting the geound, but that didn't happen.

No, she ended up on the floor of the Mystery Shack with someone laying on her stomach. Sitting up, the woman glanced down at the head of blonde hair of the unconscious Hatchin and sighed in relief befor taking a look at her surrounding.

"The hell is this?" she asked no one in particular. She stood, then shook Hatchin until the girl woke up with a small groan.

The young girl sat up and noticed the many others who were awake and talking to the red head behind the desk and whatnot.

"Um...where...are we?" the girl asked.

200_s.gif

What had they gotten into now?

@Hospes @Anybody

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Zinnia chuckled again when Wiruko played another cat video. She smirked and wrapped an arm around Hideo's shoulders for a moment. "I hate to break it to you, but I doubt you'll be having a drink out in the middle of nowhere Gravity Falls," she said, nudging him with her elbow before she released him. She was a bit gentler this time, however, with Jack calling her out on how forceful she had been with them.

"Aw, it's all in good fun, Jacky, I didn't mean any harm. I'll try and dial it down a little bit, if I can help it," she replied, swaying from side-to-side carelessly. She flinched, however, when Kirby let out a scream. "Uh, yeah, calm down little fella. We... uh... got cat videos!" she exclaimed, gesturing to Hideo's computer.

"Murr?" Aster said sadly, wandering over to Kirby and placing her hand over Kirby's.

Kirby took Aster's hand into his, it felt a little better to have the Pokemon next to him, giving him comfort

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
nmg046.png

Ah, what a pleasant surprise, though maybe "surprise" would have been something of an overstatement, as this isn't the first time he'd tricked her, what with a certain earlier metaphor about groping when she wanted it and groping when she didn't want it.

"Shinobu. Shinobu Araragi!"

Actually, no. Saying it like that just left kind of a bad taste in his mouth. Like it sounded like he was married to her or something.

"Don't you remember? They went on that business trip, uhh... you know, a little while ago!"

God's in his heaven. All's right in the world.

Except for the part where Shinobu wasn't exactly a Romanian sounding name, but whatever. Romania was a country they associated with vampires, right? ... He should probably have been more subtle about it if that were the case.
Mzbo84O.png

Ahh

So.

This whole time Araragi Senpai was hiding an even younger sister from her? Where did he get off?! Hiding this absolutely adorable girl from her?! Not to mention that she was foreign! Which added an extra layer of coolness on top of the adorable nature that made Kanbaru want to cuddle her and not ever ever stop! Romania, she had never been there before! Apart from hearing that's where Dracula lived or something. Maybe someday she'd bring Araragi there to see how Romanian vampires acted in real life with him or something.

But for now, she made her way over to Araragi and pressed her cheek right up against his. To the point of being obnoxious about it as her eyes were as wide as saucers and her hands were balled so tightly one might think she might make her hands bleed.

"Araragi Senpai..Your parents really lucked out! I'm so happy for you and your sister!"

"Kanbaru? Not a bad name," Gran smiles. "It's nice to meet you, Kanbaru. So, mind introducing your crew?"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo2_1280.png

"Kanbaru, Gran," Djeeta looks at them, "what is 'lesbian'?"
Pleased with the compliment towards her name, Kanbaru nodded her head up and down vigorusly. Holding Koyomi as close as she possibly could to her, she'd thumb in his face and nodded. "This right here is Araragi Senpai!" Pointing towards Karen, Kanbaru smirked. "That is my Karen Chan and Araragi Senpai's younger sister!"

At the mention of what a lesbian was, Kanbaru's jaw dropped and her eyes widened even more.

tumblr_n2zcuct7321shbc9ho2_500.gif

"How..How do you not know what a lesbian is?! It's...It's simple! It's when a person likes me...Likes a person like this!" She'd say moving away from Koyomi and sitting next to Karen. "Basically." Kanbaru finished as if explained everything. As Kanbaru gave her brief explanation on what a lesbian was, clapping could have been heard coming from nearby.

d0f8fd117db9db02b5b90bce23a574ad17ccd11b_hq.gif

"That was quite the succient explanation, Kanbaru-chan! But are you sure that's enough to truly explain what you mean..?"

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi

Kirby had been busy shrieking like a banshee when Jack had addressed him. He paused and looked at Jack, trying his hardest not to cry over his lost ability.

"I...c-can't..inhale her...my power, what made me...me...is.. gone." Kirby knew that probably didn't make much sense to Jack, but there was no other way to explain his power without showing a demonstration, which he couldn't do.
Kirby took Aster's hand into his, it felt a little better to have the Pokemon next to him, giving him comfort

Fortunately, Jack could understand the little creature's pain and gave Kirby's head a pat with a warming smile, "Now, now, little one, there is no need for tears. Together, we will find your power, my sword, and Miss Zinnia's Pokemon, and then we shall find our ways to our homes." It didn't matter that a power such as Kirby's was intangible in some way. If it had disappeared during arrival to this strange incident, then it was surely connected to his sword's vanishing as well.

"Jack, Lady Zinnia," The samurai coolly corrected, giving the strange Pokemon creature that belonged to the trainer a few pats on the head as well. It wouldn't do to allow the child-like creature to go without attention, would it?​

Reactions: Nater Taters
xkunLBb.jpg

1W4Y1CP.jpg

That's my Karen-chan.

You're so dumb.

nmg046.png

Ah, what a pleasant surprise, though maybe "surprise" would have been something of an overstatement, as this isn't the first time he'd tricked her, what with a certain earlier metaphor about groping when she wanted it and groping when she didn't want it.

"Shinobu. Shinobu Araragi!"

Actually, no. Saying it like that just left kind of a bad taste in his mouth. Like it sounded like he was married to her or something.

"Don't you remember? They went on that business trip, uhh... you know, a little while ago!"

God's in his heaven. All's right in the world.

Except for the part where Shinobu wasn't exactly a Romanian sounding name, but whatever. Romania was a country they associated with vampires, right? ... He should probably have been more subtle about it if that were the case.

@Kaykay
Even Karen could tell Shinobu wasn't a Romanian name. Romania was...West, somewhere, and Shinobu didn't sound very Western at all. Of course, there was also the simpler fact that it was a Japanese name, so it couldn't be a Romanian name. Then why was her new Romanian sister's name Shinobu?

Of course! She'd taken on a new name to live in Japan! Heh, even she could figure something like that out easily enough.

"Mm..."

No, she didn't remember.

tumblr_inline_n7y4byrX541sig565.png

"Yeah, I guess so!"

Though since he said so it had probably happened. Enough of that though. Unimportant matters like when and how she got here didn't matter, and knowing her new, unconscious, sister being carried like a bride by her brother could wait for later. After all, that wasn't unusual for her older brother.

But in any case.

"Actually, we're in America now, right, Nii-chan? Then why don't we check out Romania? It can't be too far from here!"

No reason it wouldn't be somewhere in America, right?

@Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
Fortunately, Jack could understand the little creature's pain and gave Kirby's head a pat with a warming smile, "Now, now, little one, there is no need for tears. Together, we will find your power, my sword, and Miss Zinnia's Pokemon, and then we shall find our ways to our homes." It didn't matter that a power such as Kirby's was intangible in some way. If it had disappeared during arrival to this strange incident, then it was surely connected to his sword's vanishing as well.

"Jack, Lady Zinnia," The samurai coolly corrected, giving the strange Pokemon creature that belonged to the trainer a few pats on the head as well. It wouldn't do to allow the child-like creature to go without attention, would it?​

TJM4lpv.png

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jack, I got it," Zinnia replied, giving the man a thumbs-up and a grin. "Anyhow, Jack is right, Kirby, we'll all find what we're looking for. We just have to think positive and believe in ourselves. Sitting around crying never solved anything, now did it? Don't be like that crybaby guy over there," she said, gesturing to Meteo again.

@Nater Taters @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Reactions: Nater Taters
Sam and Dean paid no mind to Golgo. They turned to Wendy, and put away their badges.

"Thank you, ma'am. Would you mind if we took a quick look around?" Dean asked her. "It will only take a few minutes."

@Hospes @Anyone
"Oh, I understand then, miss," His eyes closed gently as if in thought, his head nodding, "Though perhaps something should be done about the courts? Does your lord not have some say in its proceedings?"

His eyes opened as the man spoke to him, eyeing the hand for a man before nodding and shaking it, "I go by Jack as a wanderer, Tōgō."

"Just call me Wendy," the teen told Jack, feeling much more comfortable going by her own name than 'miss'. "And psh, our land hasn't got a lord. We've just got a totally lame president and governmen--"

...Crud. She was talking crap about the government in front of FBI. Even worse - FBI agents were in the Mystery Shack, period.

"...Uh, I dunno, you two. I'm not sure that--"
Oh sh--

"OREGON?!" Alex suddenly snarled, clenching his fist and turning to punch something. He paused for a moment before groaning in exhaustion and rubbing his temples. Oregon is leaps and bounds beyond New York, there is no way he'd be able to get there fast enough. "I was so close to getting her back, so close.." he started muttering to himself, pacing back and forth and trying to process the situation. "No, I need to leave, now. It'd only be a couple days to fly, I can make it."

"..."

Wendy didn't even have any words.
He took pause, again.

Alex didn't consider that he is being hunted by the United States Armed Forces at the moment, meaning that he'd be pursued by the feds if he tried to use public transport. Hell, he'd be pursued by anyone, everyone knows who he is. Everyone is always out to get him, that is how he kept himself on his toes.

Alex then turned and began walking off; not just walking off to think, he is legitimately trying to leave.

Fuck your Murder Games, Alex Mercer is busy.

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @The Tactician @Verite @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Others
He hated this place.

He hated these woods.

He hated those weirdass elf thingies and made sure to punt one of them in passing because he could. He hated the fact Melodic Cudgel had gone missing and he hated that his only company at the moment was Replacement Goldfish Neo and his Shoulder.

.... Its complicated.

Regardless, suffice it to say that for the thief and con artist slogging doggedly in the direction of the Mystery Shack from the woods, today would rank as one of his lowest points.

At least he still had his cigars and taking out a fresh one, he snipped it and pulled a lighter from his suit jacket. A few puffs later and he felt more human as he took a break on a log. Seeing an opportunity, Neo the Catsune left his shoulders, claiming the thiefs lap as she curled up. For her at least, all was right with the world.

The same could not be said for Roman Torchwick.

The smell of rich cigar smoke filled the air, Roman peering at his surroundings with a clinical air. Sunshine, trees, birds singing- Mother Nature in her glorious ways had saw fit to bestow her bountiful gifts on this place in particular.

For two lien, he'd burn it all to the ground.

As to the reason for Roman's bad mood, you'd have to take a few hours back.... Give or take.

Party_Pooper_Pants.jpg

(An hour or three back)

Waking groggily from his little bout of unconsciousness, Roman groaned aloud. One hand groping for Melodic Cudgel, the other would be seeking out something else- Aha.

And with a muffled curse under his breath he realized he lost his hat, the bowler cap as much a part of him as anything else of the image he so carefully cultivated. Classily dressed in a white tailored jacket and black slacks, Roman gave off the impression of a dandy. Someone used to wandering among the richer circles, with a smile on his face and a keen sense for the finer things in life. This was broadly true.

That his job happened to involve taking such things as his own, regardless of any la-dee-da concepts such as 'original ownership' was of trivial note.

Call him thief, call him liar- Call him enemy or friend, it didn't matter. He'd take your money either way, as well as anything else not nailed down. And maybe even those too. There had to be a market for secondhand nails somewhere. If anyone would know? It was him. Roman Torchwick had arrived.

Now where the hell was his hat?! Or his cane for that matter?

A sudden purring near his feet caused him to look down, the thief blinking in consternation as he mouthed aloud.

"What the fu-?"

It was holding his hat in his jaws and looking up at him like he was holding catnip. Irritably, Roman kneeled and tugged his hat out of the....Things jaws, jamming it on his head as he eyed the creature.

yuuto_the_purrtal_for_tenshineera_by_nickyflamingo-d93irbx.jpg

"Thanks. Now beat it, before I decide I want a muffler."

He rose and moved off the opposite direction to scout around, only to pause as he looked down and realized it was purring and curling around his legs.

"....."

Roman aimed a kick, but all it did was nimbly dodge before moving back in again. If anything, its purrs were suddenly louder.

"Do I look like your mother?! Beat it!"

He didn't have time to play Snow White and he stomped away to explore the surrounding area. For the next hour or so, he was immersed in cat hell. Every branch at eye-height held the cat, purring as it looked at him like he was all that and a bag of chips. An investigation by a stream almost had him knocked over as it leaped for his back and purred like a thunderstorm. He almost strangled it then and there, but it would always vanish before he could lay his hands on it. Finally, he had enough. He didn't need his cane to deal with some flea-bitten furball and he stormed his way into the clearing, champing at the bit as he looked around and bellowed.

"COME AND GET IT, YOU LITTLE SHIT! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO HAMBURGER! YOU'RE GONNA END UP ON THE GRILL, MEDIUM RARE! AND THEN I'M GOING TO-"

He turned and bumped into something. It smelt like an odd mix of old spice and leather and moving his hand, Roman was greeting by a rumbling noise.

"That's my nipple."

Wha? Roman took a step back and looked up...And up.

It was a face combining the features of human and bull. All stacked upon a body that appeared to follow the same exercise plan as the Incredible Hulk and radiated an air that reminded Roman intensely of the jerk jocks back in high school. A feeling that would only intensify as the thing cracked its knuckles.

"Hamburger, eh? Medium rare, on the grill? Is that a crack at my race? Sir?"

Roman evaluated just how much he was screwed without his usual tools and flashed his most charming smile.

"I don't suppose you'd believe that I was actually talking about the...Gentleman with the horns over there."

He pointed to a place behind him. Turning around in confusion, the Manatour saw nothing.

Which coincidentally, was exactly what he saw when he looked back.

------

The forest erupted with the noise of the damned and the one doing the damning.

On the one hand, Roman Torchwick who was currently running with one hand keeping his hat in place, leaping over logs and using thick tree emplacements to slow down his pursuer.

And on the other, the Manatour who simply smashed his way through them all with a savage roar as words could be made out through the splintering of tree trunks as he bashed his way ever closer to the thief.

"YOUR BRAIN MAGIC WILL NOT WORK TWICE ON ME!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

As Roman ran, the first thing he thought was 'whatever did I do to deserve this?' What followed after was an evaluation of his life choices and how he didn't expect to die by Steroid Poster Bull, on a world he didn't even know the name of. He couldn't even fight back, his usual tools gone. And in his pathway, he suddenly saw it again. The pink cat...Thing, looking at him oddly. For whatever reason, Roman snatched it on the run as he yelled.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT, HE'S GONE CRAZY!"

The cat merely purred, unsure what the nice human was yelling about but it was holding her now! And rubbing her cheek against his own, it blinked as the human came to a stop.

Roman cursed with the vocabulary of a thief, stomping his foot as he roared to the heavens.

"WHO PUTS A CHASM RIGHT THERE?!"

This looked like the end....And he turned around, a sinking feeling descending into his gut as the Manatour appeared and cracked his knuckles. That would have been the end of Torchwick, had he not been thinking ever to the end how to get out of this. And so, his fate was sealed as he threw the Cat at the Manatours face, yelling aloud.

"GET HIM!"

The catsune's eyes flashed and in midair, it transformed.

And instead of maybe a few pounds of angry cat, the Manatour was met with several tons of angry T-Rex as it roared and slammed into him with the same speed that Roman flung it.

Roman blinked.

And stared.

And as he watched the fight, his hands automatically reached for a cigar, cutting it and lighting up the end with his lighter.

By the end of it, the Cat trotted back and looked up expectantly. Roman automatically knelt and began to pet its ears, finally chuckling as it purred.

"Not bad. You're persistent too. Maybe we can work this out. Hmmm..."

He checked briefly and nodded. Girl names....Hmmm....

Mischievous.

Persistent.

Deadly.

There was only one name for her and he laughed, wondering what her namesake would think. And indicating his shoulder, Roman would coax her on as he grinned.

"C'mon Neo. We got folk to swindle."

And as she curled up around his neck and Roman hiked back, he grinned even wider.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

images

He was wrong. (-_-)

The door to the Mystery Shack was open, Roman framed in the entrance as he took note of the various weirdos.

And promptly closed the door.

Nope.

Not even once. He could always hitch hike.

"C'mon Neo, lets go-Neo?"

------
Be very afraid Roman Torchwick for your ensuing sanity.

Neo made friends with Mabel, purring up a storm as she coiled around her legs.

@Hospes @Mystery Shack @Blech, mobile so annoying.​

Getting out of the Mystery Shack itself? Easy. It was just that, well, it was in the middle of some eerie and almost unsettling woods. Or, well, it was in a clearing near a town. Just, still, surrounded by crazy, creepy woods. But there was something else worth noting: Sprawled out face-down on the ground of the clearing was the form of a child, obviously unconscious. But, fortunately, she was clearly still breathing.

"Nnng..."

Well, great. Just another thing to deal with. Or, you know, to simply step around. But, while one unfortunate Roman Torchwick's new feline(?) companion seemed interested in the child, the girl obviously wasn't any of Mercer's concern. But unfortunately for the loser in question, he couldn't go very far without finding himself back where he'd started. The poor loser had no sense of direction, did he? :|

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT

TJM4lpv.png

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jack, I got it," Zinnia replied, giving the man a thumbs-up and a grin. "Anyhow, Jack is right, Kirby, we'll all find what we're looking for. We just have to think positive and believe in ourselves. Sitting around crying never solved anything, now did it? Don't be like that crybaby guy over there," she said, gesturing to Meteo again.

Jack sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as Zinnia continued to degrade the one named Meteo, "You preach of positive beliefs... Perhaps you should thus not deride our potential ally, my friend?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Alex ignores him, trying to find a way out of the area. He is heading east, just about in the direction of...New York City. It'll be a long run, but he'll make it.

@WE GOT A RUNNER @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Hospes @EVERYONE​
Well if there was one thing Aran Ryan refused to be, it was ignored! "HEY!!!" Hedashed over to the dream deserter, getting in his way and in his face. "This here is MY dream, I'm in charge, not you! No leaving, or I will be forced to use my-no!"

Aran looked in his hands. The gloves he thought were there were actually a grappling hook that had been stuffed into two sweaters. There was a note saying "Larry King was here."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Soon there will be a way for me to drink, just watch. I'll forget this all happened and I'll wake up all hung over at my apartment..."

Hideo sighed, seriously considering getting himself some good alcohol right now.

tumblr_o6cylqkdyE1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Hold up guys, Wiruko knows how to solve these problems! Searching for more cat videos! Until we solve the problems some other way!"

She was trying her best to keep everyone satisfied as of now. With the power of cat videos...

@Bomb @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

"Just call me Wendy," the teen told Jack, feeling much more comfortable going by her own name than 'miss'. "And psh, our land hasn't got a lord. We've just got a totally lame president and governmen--"

...Crud. She was talking crap about the government in front of FBI. Even worse - FBI agents were in the Mystery Shack, period.

"...Uh, I dunno, you two. I'm not sure that--"

"..."

Wendy didn't even have any words.

Getting out of the Mystery Shack itself? Easy. It was just that, well, it was in the middle of some eerie and almost unsettling woods. Or, well, it was in a clearing near a town. Just, still, surrounded by crazy, creepy woods. But there was something else worth noting: Sprawled out face-down on the ground of the clearing was the form of a child, obviously unconscious. But, fortunately, she was clearly still breathing.

"Nnng..."

Well, great. Just another thing to deal with. Or, you know, to simply step around. But, while one unfortunate Roman Torchwick's new feline(?) companion seemed interested in the child, the girl obviously wasn't any of Mercer's concern. But unfortunately for the loser in question, he couldn't go very far without finding himself back where he'd started. The poor loser had no sense of direction, did he? :|

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Sam and Dean didn't seem to be listening to the government conversation, and if they were, they didn't seem to care.

"Nah, we'll just have a quick look around. Be in and out of your hair in no time." Dean said. "Just going to get our bearings, maybe buy some overpriced thingy for my desk back at the office, and we'll be on our way."

Sam was perusing a stand of postcards that was set up.

@Anyone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Jack, Lady Zinnia," The samurai coolly corrected, giving the strange Pokemon creature that belonged to the trainer a few pats on the head as well. It wouldn't do to allow the child-like creature to go without attention, would it?
TJM4lpv.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kirby nodded slowly, getting his emotion back under control. They would find, he would help them find their's as well. What kind of hero would be if he didn't? "You're right Zinnia, I just....never mind." He said quietly. "I'm sorry I tried to inhale you." He said to Zinnia, looking a little sheepish.

@The Tactician

He turned to Jack and smiled cheerfully at the Samurai. "Mr. Jack right? I'm Kirby." He said
"

"Nnng..."

Neo purred, worming her way under her arm, looking at Roman with a weaponized version of the 'last puppy in the shop stare.' Roman flinched and scowled. He hated kids. Neo or not, he was not about to stick his neck out for one. To his Catsune, Roman all but snarled.

"Read. My. Lips. Nooooooo-"

"-Mrow!"

Roman blinked. Well this was rapidly going into the uncanny valley. For a moment, her stare was almost....

A touch of humanity rose up in the withered, salted earth that was Roman Torchwicks heart. And just as promptly stomped down.

"Fine. You wanna play Lassie? Shes all yours! But if you think I'm going to play along, you've another thing coming!"

There was silence. Neo's tail swished once.

--------

The Mystery Shack entrance slammed open, Roman wearing an expression a breath away from serial killer material as he all but yelled.

"ANYONE LOSE A BRAT?!"

Under his arm, was the aforementioned girl and by his feet, Neo pranced happily.

@Hospes @Here We Return

Status
Not open for further replies.