Status
Not open for further replies.
large.gif

"AAGH!"

Yeah. It looked like Roman's yelling had startled a certain child awake... And she had no idea whose arm she was tucked under, or why, at that. The last thing she remembered was that flash of light and having the Earth jerked out from under her.. And now this. Slowly, her wide eyes made their way up the form of the one holding her, starting from his feet up until her gaze reached his face. And, there it was: something that was enough to make even the likes of her twin scream with horror, more than likely... Guy-liner. Probably some mascara, too.

Totalllyyyyy hot. :|

Before she could so much as bat an eyelash, Mabel took notice of something else - the unusual amount of people in the shack. That couldn't be right... The Shack never had this many customers. In fact, some of these customers didn't even look like customers. And not in the amazing hot vampire kind of way. "...What's going on? What're you all doing here, anyway?" the girl asked, glancing between the room's occupants with confusion. Hopefully she wouldn't get dropped on her ass by the cranky redhead holding her before she got an answer, though.

@Ringmaster @Everyone​
LeShawna, hearing the girl talk sighed as she walked towards her. "Child, if I knew. Shoot. I don't even know where I am. Somewhere in...Gravity Fells?"

Do not adjust your set!

255ops4.jpg

Chhhh...

It's the sound of white noise after a broadcast day is done. It's the sound of static when the rain interferes with your rabbit-eared antenna. It's the sound of a gentleman asleep with his back to a tree, head gently lolled forward. Z. Z. Z.

Shoop...Pip!

That's the sound of a television turning on, beginning as white, but soon showing color test bars. Yellow, cyan, green, magenta, red. They began as a flat line, but slowly made their way into a wobble, the colors yellow and magenta dripping out of the screen entirely. A gloved hand reached up to rub at his head. His antennae crinkled downwards a bit, as though in evident displeasure. "Good heavens..." He murmurs to himself, his hand lowering as he looked back and forth in an attempt to get a bearing on his surroundings. His head felt as though it had been run over by a steam locomotive (bizarrely not an unfamiliar feeling) and his body felt a groggy sort of numbness to it, not unlike pins and needles, but pins and needles were an impossible feeling for him.

One thing was certain: this was not where he had been.

He'd been in the market. With his Hero. Doing deals. Losing a hand and then getting it back again. Having another change in attire. He couldn't even recall going to sleep--If he had even fallen asleep at all. He looked back and forth, seeing little but trees, and his own self of course. Where was Hero? Tinker? Tailor? Hell, he'd accept seeing Dial at a time like this.

207s5yo.png

"...This isn't good."

The telly-headed monster took a moment to assure that his hat was on his head (and it was), then took another moment to look to his sides. Ah, there was his cane. Couldn't be caught without it, wonderful tool it was. RGB (as the monster was known as) rose to his feet, taking a moment to adjust himself--Straighten his collar, and then his cuffs, his jacket, his bow tie--Before taking another look around.

"Hero? Hero!? Where could that infernal little..."

See, this is why he could never get attached to these sorts of things. Sooner or later one would get lost. Or die. Or he would get lost. Or die. The third statement seemed to be the most true-to-form at the time being (unless someone did try and come up to kill him--Did this place have Fears roaming about?), which was at least slightly comforting. If RGB truly was lost, the marketplace would be the safest place for his young Hero. Just so long as she didn't go looking for trouble. Which, if he knew her...

She certainly would.

The telly-head began to walk blindly, calling for Hero ("I'd appreciate it if you stopped dragging me to locales while I'm out cold, Hero!"), hoping to see some sign of her or anyone else of even slightly friendly disposition. Either would do, and both would be simply delightful. But RBG had a suspicion that luck would not be kind to him anytime soon.

When was luck ever a friend of RGB's?

[ @Anyone ]​

large.gif

"AAGH!"

Yeah. It looked like Roman's yelling had startled a certain child awake... And she had no idea whose arm she was tucked under, or why, at that. The last thing she remembered was that flash of light and having the Earth jerked out from under her.. And now this. Slowly, her wide eyes made their way up the form of the one holding her, starting from his feet up until her gaze reached his face. And, there it was: something that was enough to make even the likes of her twin scream with horror, more than likely... Guy-liner. Probably some mascara, too.

Totalllyyyyy hot. :|

Before she could so much as bat an eyelash, Mabel took notice of something else - the unusual amount of people in the shack. That couldn't be right... The Shack never had this many customers. In fact, some of these customers didn't even look like customers. And not in the amazing hot vampire kind of way. "...What's going on? What're you all doing here, anyway?" the girl asked, glancing between the room's occupants with confusion. Hopefully she wouldn't get dropped on her ass by the cranky redhead holding her before she got an answer, though.

@Ringmaster @Everyone​

tumblr_inline_nl1y1l0TOP1ryvw12.gif

Appearing from the Portal alongside everyone else Gilgamesh was rather calm and collected and comparison to others who were likely more unsure of where they were. His response to this new environment was simply a shrug, for between a sabotaged Holy Grail War, a Magical Mansion there wasn't much worlds he expected not to be thrown into, especially considering the multi-verse and the fact this was his second time actively hunting down a Murder Game. This time he seemed to have been thrown into a... Cartoon? All he could gather right off the bat was this was some sort of rather innocent world, odd choice for a Murder Game but none the less shouldn't be underestimated. Deciding to take a moment to first take in who the other guests was Gilgamesh summoned his gates of Babylon to get some wine...

Only for absolutely nothing to happen, something else Gilgamesh wasn't that surprised by seeing how the first game had weakened him at the start and the second did this same thing, remove his powers entirely. Well, that meant no drinking for a while, such a shame. Well, might as well start getting to understanding his fellow contestants this time, and one of them apparently having some rather public confusion about what was happening. To which Gilgamesh only smirked before responding "Just a game. You don't need to worry yourself, it will all be over sooner or later... Though I hope you have a stomach for, less than ideal events happening".

@Hospes @Everyone​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Prologue

After work hours

Shulkie37_zpsdoz7twkp.png

"And that's another work day in the bag." Inside what could be described as a lawyer bar. Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk and her friend Patsy Walker aka Hellcat would with a cocktail in hand kick back after another grueling day at the office taken care of.

Patsy in particular seemed very keen on the fact that she had an opportunity to have some free time. "Thanks for calling Jen, I really needed this today. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to try and start your own business from scratch."

This garnered a bemused smirk and a cocked eyebrow from the jade giantess. "Oh? And I suppose having your own private lawfirm is just a walk in the park? And scratch? Please don't tell me that was a pun?"

"...Touché...and maybe" Patsy had to admit. "On top of that I had to stop a bank robbery when I was heading to work. Who robs a bank at 6am in the morning? I'll tell you who...White Rabbit."

"White Rabbit? Please, I had one of the Wrecking Crew bust my office for what is probably the third time in two weeks!"

The two would look at each other before both chuckling. "It's nice talking to a friend who gets it, you know?"

She-Hulk nodded in approval. "You said it sister. It's all in the days work for gals like us after all."

Just as their glasses would connect for a satisfying clink a portal of unknown origin would emerge behind Patsy's chair. "Patsy look out!"

Leaping into action She-Hulk would push Patsy out of the way only for herself to be dragged into it as the portal disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

As it closed Patsy would look up from where she landed. "...I wonder if I still have Doctor Strange in my contacts..."

She-Hulk would meanwhile find herself sprawled over the floor of some very weird looking place. The only thing out of place on herself seemed to be that her work outfit was gone leaving her only in her superhero outfit.

Standing up to her full 7 feet she'd give the place a look around.

Shulkie8_zpsgriwv5p3.png

"Seems like we're not in Kansas anymore Toto." A movie quote later she'd try to get someones attention. "Hey She-Hulk here, a certified Avenger! Anyone mind telling me what the hell is going on? I'd show you my card but I left my wallet in my other pocket."

Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Karen turned her head to Kanbaru as she sat down next to her. Her idol was hanging out with her and sitting next to her! So even if Kanbaru was talking about something like being a lesbian, Karen just nodded to the people she didn't recognize and flashed them a smile.

"Yup, I'm Karen Araragi! Nice to meet you!"

The older girl was just explaining what a lesbian was after all, no need to feel scared or anything suddenly.

Probably.
snapshot%20monkeys%20nisemonogatari%20kanbaru%20suruga%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_2.jpg

"You see guys, Karen looks up to me! But as her senpai that's the role I've been stuck with! Not that I mind in the slightest because Karen-Chan is one of the best people I've ever met! Always so fired up and ready to run into doing all sorts of exciting things!" Slipping an arm around Karen's shoulder, Kanbaru pointed towards Djeeta.

"If you run into someone half as awesome as Karen-Chan than you make friends with them! Or see if your own Karen even comes close! Then you become their senpai and impart onto them your guidance!" Whatever guidance Kanbaru had to offer was likely not very PG-13 and so perhaps it's for the best she forgot to tell Karen such things. Though seeing the reactions it would have pulled out of Koyomi might have made it worth remembering.~
"Oh! So it's like Katalina and Vira~ they must be lesbians too~"
snapshot%20nisemonogatari%20kanbaru%20suruga%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_92.jpg

That comment took a bit of the wind out of Kanbaru's sails and captured her full attention. Still sticking close to Karen as it were, the girl couldn't help but stare on with somewhat of a awe-struck face. But what had provoked such a reaction?

"...Huh. So the girl you confused me for is a lesbian too? Gosh, what a coincidence huh?"

It wasn't like a big deal or anything. Kanbaru didn't really care whether or not people approved of her being a lesbian. But it just seemed kinda strange that the girl Djeeta had mistaken her for happened to be a lesbian as well. Or maybe she wasn't and Djeeta was misunderstanding given that she didn't even know what a lesbian was until Kanbaru told her!
"Did Kanbaru do something admirable to you too?" Looking at Kanbaru and Karen, she said, "I'd really love to hear it!"
67fdcab4c8cabc744df4d3dc741b0f2329370643_hq.gif

At Djeeta's query, Kanbaru's cheeks grew a light pink. For as much as she talked about how Karen looked up to her, Kanbaru didn't really think she was all that great. Yeah, sure she was a hit on the basketball team and had been told by some folks that her body wasn't something to scoff at. But how was any of that supposed to be something admirable that Kanbaru could have done for Karen? The only 'things' Kanbaru thought of with someone of her mindset? They were preeeeeeety risquea and Kanbaru had made a promise with Koyomi regarding Karen in that case. But that wasn't to say smaller stuff was off the table! Karen-chan was cute in her own way.

Besides, small or big it would have probably annoyed Araragi Senpai and that was always fun.~

"A-Ah, I'm just her senpai. K-Karen chan's good enough that I don't need to do anything admirable! She's perfect enough as is!"

Having been pretty amused by this display so far, Ougi decided they'd take more of a prominent spot in this. Appearing next to Kanbaru, Ougi leaned over.

GTL2Gno.gif

"Hello, Kanbaru-Chan. Enjoying your time with Karen-chan and your new friends?"

"Oh! Uh, hey Ougi-Chan. ..Yeah, I guess so! You want to sit with us?"

Ougi kept their seemingly 24/7 smile on their face all the while as they leaned back and rose up.

"I couldn't help but hear you and this new friend talking about..Ah, what was it? Ah, yes.."

B75.gif

"Lesbians."

Kanbaru was a bit confused by the emphasis Ougi seemed to put on 'lesbians' but what followed next might have helped clear things up. If it didn't only run the risk of making things weirder as well. Which given that Koyomi had been hoisting around a young girl by her leg for a while was saying something. Scratching her head and glancing back and forth from Djeeta/Gran and Karen and Ougi and then reverse, Kanbaru couldn't help but still not quite understand.

"Yeah, we did talk about that! Djeeta didn't know what a lesbian was so I felt obligated to explain! With my friend Karen-Chan helping me!" She'd say thumbing back to her aforementioned pal before Ougi laughed.

"Hah, hah. Well, that's all well and good. But you can't think Djeeta-chan fully understands do you?"

Appearing behind Kanbaru and Karen, Ougi placed their sleeves on either one's shoulders and smirked. "Why not have a little demonstration?" Of course Ougi didn't really care about any of this. Until they had a better idea of why they were all gathered here, what better than to get some teasing out to pass the time? The implication finally clicked with Kanbaru and she chuckled nervously. "Ahahaha, oh Ougi-chan! You kidder! I couldn't do that!" Well she could have done that. But Djeeta hadn't really asked..

Amused by the reaction so far, Ougi considered their shit-stirring a success and Kanbaru and Karen hadn't even kissed! Clapping their sleeves together, they'd nod in seeming understanding.

"Hah, hah. I understand, Kanbaru-chan. Something to think about thoooo.~"

The second Kanbaru took her eyes off Ougi, they would have vanished. Leaving nothing behind but their playful teasing.
nmg011.png

"Sure, sure, but first, we need to figure out what we're even doing here in the first place, what that darkness was from before, and... Who these people are exactly?" Koyomi would respond to his younger sister. It seemed like Ougi was... comfortable as usual, and Kanbaru seemed to already be rubbing shoulders with some other strangely dressed people.
7719cc9a-s.jpg

Reappearing behind Koyomi who seemed to be deep in thought of the current situation, Ougi poked their head over his shoulder. All the while carrying that same ol smile.

"Quite the interesting predicament your little group of friends have found yourselves in, hm? I wonder how you'll think of a way out of this. I look forward to it. Hah, hah."

@Crow @Verite @Kaykay

Alas, some dreams are just not meant to be. Roman proceeded to drop Mabel without further ceremony, striding away to the counter where Wendy was standing. Without further ado, he reached for his back pants pocket.

"Hey, how much for a-".

He froze.... A flash of irritation basted in hate crossed his features as he yelled.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS STOLE MY WALLET?!"

More important, who else could the thief have struck among the guests?
Having been quiet up to this point so as not to attract too much attention, snickering could have been heard coming from Roman's person. If one looked closely, they might have seen what appeared to be a face poke up from the back of Roman's jacket with a twisted grin on it's face.

CJUnR9ZVEAEA_FM.jpg

"Aw, what's wrong, Roman? A thief stole from a thief? Hehehehehe!"

Having been attached to Roman to see him through this game by Madara, Zetsu was also there to spot out any potential recruits. Roman had been strongarmed by Madara into attending the event in the first place and it might have been for the better that Zetsu kept a low profile. But when Roman flipped out like this, he couldn't help but poke up to laugh a little a bit at the thief's expense!

@Hospes @Ringmaster

nmg012.png

Not... Not quite, Karen-chan.

nmg011.png

"Sure, sure, but first, we need to figure out what we're even doing here in the first place, what that darkness was from before, and... Who these people are exactly?" Koyomi would respond to his younger sister. It seemed like Ougi was... comfortable as usual, and Kanbaru seemed to already be rubbing shoulders with some other strangely dressed people.

And to think the random samurai was likely going to be one of the more "normal" people around here. Admittedly, Koyomi was even a little envious of the people that the samurai who called himself Jack had accompanied himself with. They seemed like fun, well-adjusted people! Why couldn't Koyomi hang out with those kinds of people for once?

Ah, well. It couldn't be helped.

As Shinobu continued to sleep silently in his arms, Koyomi would only just continue listening to the exchange between Kanbaru and the people that called themselves Gran and Djeeta. They were... certainly whimsical. A little too whimsical for his liking. Or maybe not. If he knew Meme, then he could handle these people, right?

When Gran would approach him, Koyomi would give something of a curt answer, as most of his brain function was busy trying to make sense of this situation, even though he knew strict logic had no hold over the power of an oddity.

nmg072.png

"Yes."

Koyomi didn't even know what Gran was exactly referring to, but all he knew was that the answer was likely a resounding affirmative. Weird was always the norm with the girls that he knew.

@Crow @Kaykay @T.O.M.
Oh.

Perhaps that was a good idea.

tumblr_inline_n7xx3di34Y1sig565.png

"That's my Nii-chan for you! Let's go figure it out!"

Karen prepared to run off and...

Actually, she didn't have the slightest clue where to start. The only people she knew here she was already with, and not one of them seemed to know any more than she did. Which really said something given how much she normally knew about things.

"Actually, who do you think knows what's up? This is more Tsukihi-chan's thing than mine, hehe..."
"Oh~ I know a Karen myself too, maybe it's a common name~," Djeeta greets Karen, unaware that Karen is a common name. "Did Kanbaru do something admirable to you too?" Looking at Kanbaru and Karen, she said, "I'd really love to hear it!"
snapshot%20monkeys%20nisemonogatari%20kanbaru%20suruga%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_2.jpg

"You see guys, Karen looks up to me! But as her senpai that's the role I've been stuck with! Not that I mind in the slightest because Karen-Chan is one of the best people I've ever met! Always so fired up and ready to run into doing all sorts of exciting things!" Slipping an arm around Karen's shoulder, Kanbaru pointed towards Djeeta.

"If you run into someone half as awesome as Karen-Chan than you make friends with them! Or see if your own Karen even comes close! Then you become their senpai and impart onto them your guidance!" Whatever guidance Kanbaru had to offer was likely not very PG-13 and so perhaps it's for the best she forgot to tell Karen such things. Though seeing the reactions it would have pulled out of Koyomi might have made it worth remembering.~

snapshot%20nisemonogatari%20kanbaru%20suruga%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_92.jpg

That comment took a bit of the wind out of Kanbaru's sails and captured her full attention. Still sticking close to Karen as it were, the girl couldn't help but stare on with somewhat of a awe-struck face. But what had provoked such a reaction?

"...Huh. So the girl you confused me for is a lesbian too? Gosh, what a coincidence huh?"

It wasn't like a big deal or anything. Kanbaru didn't really care whether or not people approved of her being a lesbian. But it just seemed kinda strange that the girl Djeeta had mistaken her for happened to be a lesbian as well. Or maybe she wasn't and Djeeta was misunderstanding given that she didn't even know what a lesbian was until Kanbaru told her!

67fdcab4c8cabc744df4d3dc741b0f2329370643_hq.gif

At Djeeta's query, Kanbaru's cheeks grew a light pink. For as much as she talked about how Karen looked up to her, Kanbaru didn't really think she was all that great. Yeah, sure she was a hit on the basketball team and had been told by some folks that her body wasn't something to scoff at. But how was any of that supposed to be something admirable that Kanbaru could have done for Karen? The only 'things' Kanbaru thought of with someone of her mindset? They were preeeeeeety risquea and Kanbaru had made a promise with Koyomi regarding Karen in that case. But that wasn't to say smaller stuff was off the table! Karen-chan was cute in her own way.

Besides, small or big it would have probably annoyed Araragi Senpai and that was always fun.~

"A-Ah, I'm just her senpai. K-Karen chan's good enough that I don't need to do anything admirable! She's perfect enough as is!"

Having been pretty amused by this display so far, Ougi decided they'd take more of a prominent spot in this. Appearing next to Kanbaru, Ougi leaned over.

GTL2Gno.gif

"Hello, Kanbaru-Chan. Enjoying your time with Karen-chan and your new friends?"

"Oh! Uh, hey Ougi-Chan. ..Yeah, I guess so! You want to sit with us?"

Ougi kept their seemingly 24/7 smile on their face all the while as they leaned back and rose up.

"I couldn't help but hear you and this new friend talking about..Ah, what was it? Ah, yes.."

B75.gif

"Lesbians."

Kanbaru was a bit confused by the emphasis Ougi seemed to put on 'lesbians' but what followed next might have helped clear things up. If it didn't only run the risk of making things weirder as well. Which given that Koyomi had been hoisting around a young girl by her leg for a while was saying something. Scratching her head and glancing back and forth from Djeeta/Gran and Karen and Ougi and then reverse, Kanbaru couldn't help but still not quite understand.

"Yeah, we did talk about that! Djeeta didn't know what a lesbian was so I felt obligated to explain! With my friend Karen-Chan helping me!" She'd say thumbing back to her aforementioned pal before Ougi laughed.

"Hah, hah. Well, that's all well and good. But you can't think Djeeta-chan fully understands do you?"

Appearing behind Kanbaru and Karen, Ougi placed their sleeves on either one's shoulders and smirked. "Why not have a little demonstration?" Of course Ougi didn't really care about any of this. Until they had a better idea of why they were all gathered here, what better than to get some teasing out to pass the time? The implication finally clicked with Kanbaru and she chuckled nervously. "Ahahaha, oh Ougi-chan! You kidder! I couldn't do that!" Well she could have done that. But Djeeta hadn't really asked..

Amused by the reaction so far, Ougi considered their shit-stirring a success and Kanbaru and Karen hadn't even kissed! Clapping their sleeves together, they'd nod in seeming understanding.

"Hah, hah. I understand, Kanbaru-chan. Something to think about thoooo.~"

The second Kanbaru took her eyes off Ougi, they would have vanished. Leaving nothing behind but their playful teasing.

7719cc9a-s.jpg

Reappearing behind Koyomi who seemed to be deep in thought of the current situation, Ougi poked their head over his shoulder. All the while carrying that same ol smile.

"Quite the interesting predicament your little group of friends have found yourselves in, hm? I wonder how you'll think of a way out of this. I look forward to it. Hah, hah."

@Crow @Verite @Kaykay

"Huh? Well, not to me, but she's a really, really great athlete!"

Though at Kanbaru's words, Karen just tilted her head in confusion. Why did she have to be good enough for anything? Wasn't Kanbaru the admirable one?

tumblr_inline_n7xx0doJHk1sig565.png

"Hm, Kanbaru-senei? I'm good enough for what?"

She couldn't really hear Ougi whispering in Kanbaru's ear, so she just awaited an answer from either her brother or her idol.

@Verite @T.O.M. @Crow

[padding]
[padding]The... Surface?

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slowly, but surely, the intense sunlight around him was getting bearable. It confused Clarence, that his question had gotten no response. Even though he clearly heard a multitude of voices all over. Were they those other beings that earlier laid around him? This seemed like less of a kidnapping and more of a… He wasn't sure what it was. A mass-"suddenly being teleported far away from home".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But where? Where was he? He knew he was going to regret it, but in the end, he would gain from it. Slowly, he opened his eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Trees. Ok, they were a normal sight in the Neath. Of course, real, organic trees would have no chance of surviving down there, but there were replications. And they sufficed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A wooden shack. Surely, people needed a place to live here, didn't they?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sky. Actual, neverending, bright sky. Having been kept away from the sky for so long, the mere sight of it caught Clarence flinching back in shock, terrified by the large, ominous, blue cover over him. Was it really it? Was he back in the Surface? "Woah, when I asked the Deacon to pray for my safe return to the Surface, I… didn't think it'd work. Huh." Just for a brief moment he laid back on the grass, contemplating his entire faith.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Although his mind was quickly tracked back to how he no longer was underground. The wondrous overworld in all its bright glory. His eye shed a single tear. This was his goal, his reason. Getting not only him, but all of London back here to the surface, was his main goal from the moment he found out what the Neath contained. He was here, yes, but London wasn't. Saddening.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was all so strange, to see it again. Although, another thing struck him as odd. Who were all these people? And where exactly on the Surface was he? He had to find out. It was in his nature anyways. How many mysteries hadn't he solved so far all over Ladybones? Well, two. But that didn't erase the point that he was an enquirer. Well, was. He's a campaigner now. Gave more perks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd have to talk to someone. Perhaps someone here knew anything at all. Though, in his dignified black tailcoat, he stuck out like a sore thumb. He felt like the only classily clad person in the area. If anything compared, most of the people here were dressed like clowns, if dressed at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A quick search over the area proved little. Just about every person was dressed more curiously than the next. Until two peculiar people caught his eyes. Cane? Hat? Suit? Although he had a television for head, RGB shone up as something familiar in this strange place. Along RGB was Roman, who although making a lot of noise, did dress like someone Clarence could have known.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Though he started walking towards the man with the television head. He was closer. Formally placing an arm on his own back, he approached RGB. Where he was from, the most advanced technology available was cameras, and even then they were fairly simple. A television was completely unknown to him, though he had seen people with worse things as heads. Now was just approaching and making contact. He could do this easily. Especially for a person of his persuasiveness. Just don't mention his head.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[/padding]

[padding]
Speak to the man
[BCOLOR=transparent]His head, with the shape of an unknown piece of technology, slightly puts him off, but speaking to the man can't be too bad? Besides, he is the only one classily clad here.[/BCOLOR]

4QFmnww.png
ryjeevI.png

[/padding]

[padding]A possible contact?

Clarence clears his throat, then gently bows before the man. "Greetings, sir. My name is Clarence. I couldn't help but notice your particularly wondrous clothing style, and was merely wondering if a humble gentleman such as myself could be honored with your company for some time? Until we've figured out what happens here?"

[/padding]
[/padding]

@Lissamel

"Shawn McCarthy, and Jake Miller." Dean said, reciting the names on the IDs. "And uh, nice to meet you, Mr. Campbell." Dean said, sticking his hand out for a shake.

Meanwhile, Sam would be going over to Max. "Hey, are you doing ok?" He said to the girl. "Can I get you anything?" He said calmly and softly.
" Well, it's nice to meet you, Shawn. You can call me Lincoln, it reminds me of some bad things to be called Mr. Campbell," he said to Dean, as he looked at the ground wondering.

Tommy looked at the man who walked over who completely ignored. He sighed and wondered what he could say to get his attention. "Hi," he meekly said.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Other people.
Sam nodded. "Hi. I'm Agent Jake Miller." He said to Tommy. He smiled softly. "Nice to meet you."
Tommy smiled back at him. " Tommy Merlyn," he said to him. " It's a pleasure to meet you Agent Miller," he added.

@york @The Silver Paladin @ Olly Olly anyone else want to join us?
Max Caulfield
@The Silver Paladin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

M3ARBy3.jpg

"I'll be fine," Max said.

She seemed a little thoughtfull though as she stood there for a moment, before she spoke again, this time, with a more curious tone.

"Do you know where we are?" She asked, deciding to at least get this question out of the way... Perhaps they too were somehow dragged into this place?

Man, this sucked. How many times had she had to say it, now? Unless, of course, 'too many' counted as a number. "Oregon. And 'this place' is called the Mystery Shack," Wendy replied, though she didn't exactly appreciate how she was being spoken to. Granted, she would be pissed if she woke up and didn't know where she was, too.

Hm?

Slightly surprised by Roman's question, Wendy's eyes momentarily glanced to the side before returning to the male once again. "..I'm pretty sure souvenirs aren't your biggest problem right now, man," the redhead spoke. But the yelling was about something more important.

"Ooooh... Sucks to be you."

@Takumi @Ringmaster

"Oregon? Damn..." the woman grumbled. She knew they weren't anywhere near home now, or at least in the country they called home. She glanced over to Roman for the breifest of moments than her interest quickly left as soon as it made itself present. Michiko sighed and looked back to Wendy.

"You got a map and a pencil or something?" she asked, completely ignoring what was going on with Roman right now.

Hatchin meanwhile was slowly starting to get creeped out when she saw a person with a TV head speaking. Looking over to Michiko, Hatchin took a moment to think. Before she ended up here, she was going to leave Michiko-the woman always left her alone and never seemed like she really cared half the time. Not only that but Hatchin knew she could take care of herself pretty well if need be. But, it seemed like the two were together again under strange circumstances, and that Hatchin's best bet was to stick with Michiko until she could find someone she could come to trust.

hatchin-1.png

Or just stick with one of the less weird people here until Michiko and her found a way back home. Then again, it'd be a bit hard to tell right now.

Then she heard something about a game? Turning her head to the guy who spoke calmly about their situation Hatchin looked at him cautiously as she spoke.

"A game? Us all being dumped here is a part of some game?"Hatchin asked him.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @Gwazi Magnum @all y'all really

Last edited:
Golgo firmly shook Jack's hand, the sight of the two FBI agents near him set him into a defensive mood. "It'll be a pleasure working with you, Jack." Golgo said, his eyes scrutinizing Jack, analyzing his stand and his reactions. Golgo nodded at Jack, letting his hand go before turning to the two FBI agents. Something off about them, the clothes, the shoes, the badges... He thought of everything that he saw of them, from head to toe, when Golgo suddenly realised it: The hair. Out of all the agents he met, rather who tried to kill Golgo, it was prim and proper. Cut back, slick and proper. The hair was long, uncommon. Slick but long. His doubts starting increasing as he walked up to the two.

golgo13-duke.jpg

"Your badges. Now."

@TheSilverPaladin @The Tactician

Prologue- A Cold of Death
tumblr_nymyu7Vcy11ug8azoo1_500.gif

The cruel taste of stale breath filled the mouth of James Barnes as rolled up onto his feet. The ringing in his ears, the pounding in his head, the disorientation; all side affects, all weaknesses. Exhaling at an elevated rate, exasperating, heart pumping. Something was happening to his body....something...

A Vision

---

"
"Вы понимаете свою задачу ?"
The general asked, his heartless words slicing through the darkness of the bunker. His icy fingers pushed his book closed with a click, before succeeding to caress its cover. That file, that collection of paper and ink, was the key. The most dangerous weapon man had ever known. Never pulling a trigger, never impaling, yet stripping more lives that any other idea imaginable; the key to a mind is in valuable

"я подчиняюсь" A reply slipped from Bucky's lips, his body hung across the cell wall like washed laundry, and shaking accordingly. He wanted to scream, tear the man to shreds with every fiber of his being...yet...he was overcome. Not by violence, not by fear, but by...something more. His living corpse could do nothing but stare and swing, a puppet at the general's command. Barnes was a pawn again, part of a larger game- he was the Winter Solider

"дивный" A chuckle erupted "я надеюсь, что ваши навыки должны быть вне хорошее применение , зима"

His skills...of course they would be put to good use. Winter kills, that's what they would tell him. Winter always kills. It is relentlessly, impartial. Everything he needed to be...everything they wanted him to be. Eliminate the eliminator, acquire the un-acquirable, be back in time for another mind wipe. Rinse, wash, repeat

Repeat...

Repeat...

повторение...

повторение....

повторение...

----

"повторение" The Winter Solider muttered, turning to his future comrades. He was finally coming to grips with his situation- he was in some kind of shed, maybe a hut, alongside many individuals who were most likely in the same position he was in-confused and alone. Many were armed with axes, swords or bows, each unique within its variation. Some were watched over by unique creatures, yetis and the like.

Now magic was involved. A complication to say the least

Magic was new, strange, unpredictable. Every mission was made several times more difficult if such a word was mentioned, or even though of, by the target- you can never be sure if the victim is bluffing

He had been given no such weapon, no guardian.

Good. Another party would just get in the way

Missions were far easier with only on thing for the enemy to shoot at; an he liked that to be himself- Less collateral.

The next thing the soldier noticed was his lack of equipment. Of course, it was only logical that whoever had taken him her had wanted him to be unarmed, it was what he would have done- attack the target at its weakest. That, of course, begged the question "If they wanted him dead, why would they have let him come to his senses?". No, no time to question...only act

In any combat situation, allies are the most important asset. The Captain had taught him that, and such a lesson had only been reinforced by the general.

Find the strong, Soldier. Choose the winning side

The words of the General echoed around his head like a scream in a cave, rocking him to his very core

Come on, Buck- You cant win a war with one man

Of course he couldn't- even winter's killer needed assistance from time to time...especially when he is not completely in control...

Come on, Buck. Find the strong. Make the winning side your side

There! A familiar face. Jennifer Walters, Avenger, Attorney, American. Her skills would be useful to say the least- both in the field and tongue. If he could work with her, find an ally in her, perhaps he could find answers...or his target

"Jen. Its me, Buck" Yes, 'Buck' was the far better name to introduce himself with...far greater than The Winter Soldier; that name screamed 'Former-Communist-Assassin'. She would recognize him...wouldn't she? They had served together before...and they could do it again... "Good to see you again"

@Jeremi @Hospes @Atomyk

the-winter-soldier-held-prisoner-by-iron-man-in-new-captain-america-civil-war-trailer-885951.jpg
Mobile Post

Jack sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as Zinnia continued to degrade the one named Meteo, "You preach of positive beliefs... Perhaps you should thus not deride our potential ally, my friend?"

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Soon there will be a way for me to drink, just watch. I'll forget this all happened and I'll wake up all hung over at my apartment..."

Hideo sighed, seriously considering getting himself some good alcohol right now.

tumblr_o6cylqkdyE1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Hold up guys, Wiruko knows how to solve these problems! Searching for more cat videos! Until we solve the problems some other way!"

She was trying her best to keep everyone satisfied as of now. With the power of cat videos...

@Bomb @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jack, I got it," Zinnia replied, giving the man a thumbs-up and a grin. "Anyhow, Jack is right, Kirby, we'll all find what we're looking for. We just have to think positive and believe in ourselves. Sitting around crying never solved anything, now did it? Don't be like that crybaby guy over there," she said, gesturing to Meteo again.

@Nater Taters @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kirby nodded slowly, getting his emotion back under control. They would find, he would help them find their's as well. What kind of hero would be if he didn't? "You're right Zinnia, I just....never mind." He said quietly. "I'm sorry I tried to inhale you." He said to Zinnia, looking a little sheepish.

@The Tactician

He turned to Jack and smiled cheerfully at the Samurai. "Mr. Jack right? I'm Kirby." He said
"

"Don't worry, Kirby, it's a thing of the past," the draconid woman replied, not offended in the slightest that Kirby had tried to inhale her. Zinnia sheepishly grinned at Jack's words. "I never claimed to be perfect. Besides, like I said earlier, it's all in good fun. He doesn't really seem to mind anyhow."

She glanced to Wiruko curiously. "Say, maybe you could help us out? You have a computer there. Could you do a search on Gravity Falls? If so, maybe we could learn more about this location and discover the best places to look for missing items." Cat videos could only get them so far, but real information, now, that could be helpfu! Zinnia may have been an odd one, but she truly was smarter than she looked.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Nater Taters

Tommy believed she was telling the truth.

It seemed that she was thinking again, the expression that said it was going to take forever for something interesting to happen too.

Tommy sadly hadn't been paying much attention when the red-head had mentioned it. He had caught the name of the town, but not the state. "I think the red-head said Gravity Falls or something," he said.

@york @The Silver Paladin

Max Caulfield
@The Silver Paladin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

M3ARBy3.jpg

"I'll be fine," Max said.

She seemed a little thoughtfull though as she stood there for a moment, before she spoke again, this time, with a more curious tone.

"Do you know where we are?" She asked, deciding to at least get this question out of the way... Perhaps they too were somehow dragged into this place?

Tommy believed she was telling the truth.

It seemed that she was thinking again, the expression that said it was going to take forever for something interesting to happen too.

Tommy sadly hadn't been paying much attention when the red-head had mentioned it. He had caught the name of the town, but not the state. "I think the red-head said Gravity Falls or something," he said.

"Yeah, Gravity Falls, Oregon." Sam said to Max and Tommy. "If what she said is right." He pointed to Wendy.

"Yeah, Gravity Falls, Oregon." Sam said to Max and Tommy. "If what she said is right." He pointed to Wendy.
Tommy was curious how he had been paying attention and he looked at where he pointed. " What drew you agent Miller?" He asked.

Lincoln raised an eyebrow, as he looked at Dean. " Has anyone ever told you that you and Agent Miller look like brothers?" He asked.

Prologue- A Cold of Death
tumblr_nymyu7Vcy11ug8azoo1_500.gif

The cruel taste of stale breath filled the mouth of James Barnes as rolled up onto his feet. The ringing in his ears, the pounding in his head, the disorientation; all side affects, all weaknesses. Exhaling at an elevated rate, exasperating, heart pumping. Something was happening to his body....something...

A Vision

---

"
"Вы понимаете свою задачу ?"
The general asked, his heartless words slicing through the darkness of the bunker. His icy fingers pushed his book closed with a click, before succeeding to caress its cover. That file, that collection of paper and ink, was the key. The most dangerous weapon man had ever known. Never pulling a trigger, never impaling, yet stripping more lives that any other idea imaginable; the key to a mind is in valuable

"я подчиняюсь" A reply slipped from Bucky's lips, his body hung across the cell wall like washed laundry, and shaking accordingly. He wanted to scream, tear the man to shreds with every fiber of his being...yet...he was overcome. Not by violence, not by fear, but by...something more. His living corpse could do nothing but stare and swing, a puppet at the general's command. Barnes was a pawn again, part of a larger game- he was the Winter Solider

"дивный" A chuckle erupted "я надеюсь, что ваши навыки должны быть вне хорошее применение , зима"

His skills...of course they would be put to good use. Winter kills, that's what they would tell him. Winter always kills. It is relentlessly, impartial. Everything he needed to be...everything they wanted him to be. Eliminate the eliminator, acquire the un-acquirable, be back in time for another mind wipe. Rinse, wash, repeat

Repeat...

Repeat...

повторение...

повторение....

повторение...

----

"повторение" The Winter Solider muttered, turning to his future comrades. He was finally coming to grips with his situation- he was in some kind of shed, maybe a hut, alongside many individuals who were most likely in the same position he was in-confused and alone. Many were armed with axes, swords or bows, each unique within its variation. Some were watched over by unique creatures, yetis and the like.

Now magic was involved. A complication to say the least

Magic was new, strange, unpredictable. Every mission was made several times more difficult if such a word was mentioned, or even though of, by the target- you can never be sure if the victim is bluffing

He had been given no such weapon, no guardian.

Good. Another party would just get in the way

Missions were far easier with only on thing for the enemy to shoot at; an he liked that to be himself- Less collateral.

The next thing the soldier noticed was his lack of equipment. Of course, it was only logical that whoever had taken him her had wanted him to be unarmed, it was what he would have done- attack the target at its weakest. That, of course, begged the question "If they wanted him dead, why would they have let him come to his senses?". No, no time to question...only act

In any combat situation, allies are the most important asset. The Captain had taught him that, and such a lesson had only been reinforced by the general.

Find the strong, Soldier. Choose the winning side

The words of the General echoed around his head like a scream in a cave, rocking him to his very core

Come on, Buck- You cant win a war with one man

Of course he couldn't- even winter's killer needed assistance from time to time...especially when he is not completely in control...

Come on, Buck. Find the strong. Make the winning side your side

There! A familiar face. Jennifer Walters, Avenger, Attorney, American. Her skills would be useful to say the least- both in the field and tongue. If he could work with her, find an ally in her, perhaps he could find answers...or his target

"Jen. Its me, Buck" Yes, 'Buck' was the far better name to introduce himself with...far greater than The Winter Soldier; that name screamed 'Former-Communist-Assassin'. She would recognize him...wouldn't she? They had served together before...and they could do it again... "Good to see you again"

@Jeremi @Hospes @Atomyk

the-winter-soldier-held-prisoner-by-iron-man-in-new-captain-america-civil-war-trailer-885951.jpg
Mobile Post

A familiar voice called out to Shulkie. Turning around she'd spot Bucky coming up to her. While they hadn't interacted much being an Avenger member forms a little familiarity.

Shulkie17_zpst1jbt60a.png

"Bucky! Aren't you a sight for sore yes? It's been awhile hasn't it?" Catching up would have to wait however. "I haven't gotten a straight answer yet on why we're all here. I think this place is a tourist trap of some sort."

She'd pick up a bobble head depicting some old guy with a fez on his head. "And if this is anything to go by it's a lousy one."

"Don't touch that! Unless you're gonna buy it! If you buy two you get them for the price of two!" The door would have opened to the Mystery Shack as a guy who looked exactly like the bobble head would step in.

"What's goin' on here? I'm gone for a hour and the circus comes to town! Soos! Wendy! Explain!"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Hospes @Atomyk

A possible contact?

Clarence clears his throat, then gently bows before the man. "Greetings, sir. My name is Clarence. I couldn't help but notice your particularly wondrous clothing style, and was merely wondering if a humble gentleman such as myself could be honored with your company for some time? Until we've figured out what happens here?"
All things considered: on a list of places that he wouldn't like to be lost in, this didn't rank particularly high. There were trees all around, and trees meant stuff, and stuff was the fabric of the universe. RGB trusted the trees. After all, nothing was stronger then them. He took a moment to glance up to the sky, noting a lack in clouds capable of precipitation. Well, that was a comfort. He called for his Hero agai--

Oh.

It was a human.

He put on a smile.

jai0eq.png

Humans were easy to work with. Strange creatures, yes, but easy nevertheless. Granted, he'd mostly been working with the juveniles (despite the classic saying to never work with children or animals), but how different could an adult form be? Besides, this one had a sense of fashion. That counted for a good deal to the monster.

"Why, thank you. Your tastes are rather nice as well." Very subdued compared to his, but RGB was many things, and 'subdued' was not one of them. "Yes, company would be much appreciated at the time being. Just until I can get back, of course." The monster paused to tip his hat as a greeting, placing a hand to his breast. "A pleasure to meet you...Clarence, yes? I'm RGB. Charmed."

Perhaps he was a local. Unlikely, but perhaps. This wasn't a place RGB was familiar with, and while he could put on a brave face like any good showman, he didn't exactly count on himself to be the bravest when faced with something he couldn't anticipate. He was used to being the smartest person in the room--Or at least pretending to be. Maybe it was worth venturing an ask.

"Perchance, have you seen a child around here? About..." He gestured to about his waistline, "...Yay high? Female? Answers to the title of 'hero'? I want to ensure she isn't...Lost around here. She's mine, see."

Which was true, in a manner of speaking.

[ @IntrusivePenDesperateSword ]​

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jack, I got it," Zinnia replied, giving the man a thumbs-up and a grin. "Anyhow, Jack is right, Kirby, we'll all find what we're looking for. We just have to think positive and believe in ourselves. Sitting around crying never solved anything, now did it? Don't be like that crybaby guy over there," she said, gesturing to Meteo again.

@Nater Taters @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kirby nodded slowly, getting his emotion back under control. They would find, he would help them find their's as well. What kind of hero would be if he didn't? "You're right Zinnia, I just....never mind." He said quietly. "I'm sorry I tried to inhale you." He said to Zinnia, looking a little sheepish.

@The Tactician

He turned to Jack and smiled cheerfully at the Samurai. "Mr. Jack right? I'm Kirby." He said
"
"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Kirby," Jack gave the pink puffball a final pat as hr smiled down at him. Perhaps the small creature would be a helpful comrade in the coming struggles.

However, his attention was drawn away from his new acquaintance as Zinnia spoke to the strane girl named Wiruko. They seemed to have some strange window-like device that delivered information on command. Standing up from his crouch, he leaned to watch the two work, perplexed by the device.

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

"Huh? Well, not to me, but she's a really, really great athlete!"

Though at Kanbaru's words, Karen just tilted her head in confusion. Why did she have to be good enough for anything? Wasn't Kanbaru the admirable one?

tumblr_inline_n7xx0doJHk1sig565.png

"Hm, Kanbaru-senei? I'm good enough for what?"

She couldn't really hear Ougi whispering in Kanbaru's ear, so she just awaited an answer from either her brother or her idol.
mqdefault.jpg

"Ah? Well, don't worry about it Karen! Ougi-chan was just saying some really silly stuff! Just know that I'm honored that someone like you looks up to me! You're great!" Kanbaru waved off Karen's query as she genuinely wasn't sure how to approach the topic. That was until she heard a small whistle coming from near Koyomi. Glancing over, she'd see the strange being looking over Koyomi's shoulder. What was Ougi-chan getting up to this time?

giphy.gif

"Hello again, Kanbaru-chan. It hasn't been too long since we last talked. But you're not thinking of brushing off what I told you are you? That'd be a real shame." They murmured in a false dejected tone. Kanbaru being who she was didn't exactly pick up on the falseness to Ougi's words and frowned. Well, she didn't want to upset anybody. But this wasn't the easiest of things that Ougi-chan was asking of her to do! Folding her arms over her chest, Kanbaru looked away with a huff. "No, I'm not just brushing it off..But I don't know, Ougi. Do you really think I should do it?"

"Hah, hah. You do what you feel is best, Kanbaru-chan. But I don't think Karen-chan would object. Not when it's coming from her 'idol.'"

There was that biting sarcasm in Ougi's last few words. But just as before Kanbaru couldn't think of any particular reason why Ougi would be mean to her. So the words came across as genuinely friendly. Ugh, why did Ougi-chan have to and bring something like this up?! Kanbaru was of course baffled that someone didn't even know what a lesbian was but she thought she had done a pretty good job explaining it! It was a good girl like herself who liked other girls who were just as great like Karen-chan! Nothing too complicated about that at all! But now that Ougi had gone and namedropped Karen-chan out in the open, it wasn't as if Kanbaru could simply wave it aside anymore. Karen was already curious enough as to what her idol had been speaking of.

It didn't look like she had much of a choice anymore.

tumblr_mwzjmt2d631qbvovho1_500.gif

"Ah geez. W-Well, Karen-chan what Ougi was referring to is really simple! You know how Djeeta asked me what a lesbian was right? Well, I told her it was just one good gir who likes another girl who's just as great and she seemed to get it! But Ougi-chan had the worry that might not have been enough to drive the point home as it were, y'know? She just thinks they're girls that do admirable things for eachother. Which is totally true of course! Admirable things are great whether you're a lesbian or whatever else under the sun! But my point is Ougi suggested something to really hammer it in!" Placing a hand on Karen's shoulder, Kanbaru leaned in to whisper into Karen's ear.

"Basically, we just have a really short kiss, Karen-chan! If you don't want to that's fine too. But Ougi-chan is the one who suggested I ask you! It might help Djeeta better understand things!"

Not really needing to have heard whatever Kanbaru had said to Karen, Ougi couldn't help but pull away from Koyomi and break out in a small fit of laughter.

ox3SY0w.png

"Pffft..I hadn't been expecting it to go over so easily. Hah, hah, hah. I'd keep an eye on that one if I were you, Araragi-senpai. Who knows what could happen?"

They'd muse referring to Kanbaru and Karen. Although it'd had been them who suggested the idea to Kanbaru in the first place! Under the false pretenses that it'd help Djeeta better understood what Kanbaru had been trying to get at with her previous statement. Which Ougi in actuality couldn't have cared less about any of that kind of stuff. Didn't interest them in the slightest. But until they grasped a firmer understanding of the unique circumstances that came together to bring them and all of these other insignificant people together..Who's to say they couldn't have a little bit of fun?

Kanbaru for her part hadn't been particularly keen on asking this of Karen. As stated before, she thought highly of Araragi-senpai's younger sister! She had such an excitable nature around her that seemed like it could take on any kind of threat in any way. Kanbaru respected and somewhat admired an attitude like that. Maybe that along with Karen's natural appearance that the older girl was fond of her. Much to Koyomi's frustration however as he knew the real Kanbaru who had plenty of dirty thoughts circiling around in that head of hers. Thoughts that couldn't really be elaborated on without some scrutiny. Koyomi understandably didn't want his sister wrapped up in any of those thoughts so he talked to Kanbaru about it and they came to some form of an agreement.

But this was innocent enough right? Just a quick peck to help teach someone and really wasn't that a good cause?

owari-ep1-002.gif

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.