Status
Not open for further replies.

"Just call me Wendy," the teen told Jack, feeling much more comfortable going by her own name than 'miss'. "And psh, our land hasn't got a lord. We've just got a totally lame president and governmen--"

...Crud. She was talking crap about the government in front of FBI. Even worse - FBI agents were in the Mystery Shack, period.

"...Uh, I dunno, you two. I'm not sure that--"

"..."

Wendy didn't even have any words.

Getting out of the Mystery Shack itself? Easy. It was just that, well, it was in the middle of some eerie and almost unsettling woods. Or, well, it was in a clearing near a town. Just, still, surrounded by crazy, creepy woods. But there was something else worth noting: Sprawled out face-down on the ground of the clearing was the form of a child, obviously unconscious. But, fortunately, she was clearly still breathing.

"Nnng..."

Well, great. Just another thing to deal with. Or, you know, to simply step around. But, while one unfortunate Roman Torchwick's new feline(?) companion seemed interested in the child, the girl obviously wasn't any of Mercer's concern. But unfortunately for the loser in question, he couldn't go very far without finding himself back where he'd started. The poor loser had no sense of direction, did he? :|

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Well if there was one thing Aran Ryan refused to be, it was ignored! "HEY!!!" Hedashed over to the dream deserter, getting in his way and in his face. "This here is MY dream, I'm in charge, not you! No leaving, or I will be forced to use my-no!"

Aran looked in his hands. The gloves he thought were there were actually a grappling hook that had been stuffed into two sweaters. There was a note saying "Larry King was here."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Alex had simply shoved the man out of his way, but it was a shove beyond that of a normal shove. Ryan would feel like a football player just rammed into him and called him a weenie, before farting in his face and running off.

That was, because, when Ryan turned to (probably) fight and confront this dream deserter, he already vanished into the thick woods.

Just as the sassy narrator had predicted, the little girl did not attract any more attention from Alex beyond a sideways glance. He trudged through the thick woods, leaves crumpling under his heavy footfalls. He found himself...tired, unable to use the fullest of his energy. Normally, he'd be running beyond the speed of a car and swerving through the air to make it out of Gravity Falls as fast he could, but for some odd reason he felt drained of his former strength. Not unlike the feeling he got when he was afflicted with that parasite, minus the effects of being eaten from the inside out.

Even though he is still stronger than the average man, this is not his best time. That didn't matter, he needed to get out of here.

Seeing an opening through the forestry, Alex let out a sight of relief as he may have found his exit from Gravity Falls, he could easily hitch a train an--

latest

Oh god fucking damnit. Ryan would see the deserter again; except, well, he...came back? I guess he didn't want to leave after all, just a minor ruse to keep you on your toes.

Alex stared in minor disbelief before burrowing his head into his palms. Fine, narrator, he'll conform to whatever story you have in mind. Just make it quick and simple, alright?

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @Hospes @Yun Lee

Lincoln turned to the strange FBI agent. He had seen high branches of military, other agents who worked for the government and even knew about government and those two didn't look like real FBI agents to him. Something about them screamed fake and he wasn't sure what that was and if there was anything he could do about it. " Excuse me, what do you two agents say your name was?" He asked, curious to what they were really doing here.
@The Silver Paladin

Tommy noticed the lonely girl standing in the corner of the room. She kind of remind him of Thea, Oliver's younger sister. " Are you okay? Your nose seems to be bleeding," he said, pulling a tissue out of his pocket and handing it to her.

@york

Mzbo84O.png

Ahh

So.

This whole time Araragi Senpai was hiding an even younger sister from her? Where did he get off?! Hiding this absolutely adorable girl from her?! Not to mention that she was foreign! Which added an extra layer of coolness on top of the adorable nature that made Kanbaru want to cuddle her and not ever ever stop! Romania, she had never been there before! Apart from hearing that's where Dracula lived or something. Maybe someday she'd bring Araragi there to see how Romanian vampires acted in real life with him or something.

But for now, she made her way over to Araragi and pressed her cheek right up against his. To the point of being obnoxious about it as her eyes were as wide as saucers and her hands were balled so tightly one might think she might make her hands bleed.

"Araragi Senpai..Your parents really lucked out! I'm so happy for you and your sister!"

Pleased with the compliment towards her name, Kanbaru nodded her head up and down vigorusly. Holding Koyomi as close as she possibly could to her, she'd thumb in his face and nodded. "This right here is Araragi Senpai!" Pointing towards Karen, Kanbaru smirked. "That is my Karen Chan and Araragi Senpai's younger sister!"

At the mention of what a lesbian was, Kanbaru's jaw dropped and her eyes widened even more.

tumblr_n2zcuct7321shbc9ho2_500.gif

"How..How do you not know what a lesbian is?! It's...It's simple! It's when a person likes me...Likes a person like this!" She'd say moving away from Koyomi and sitting next to Karen. "Basically." Kanbaru finished as if explained everything. As Kanbaru gave her brief explanation on what a lesbian was, clapping could have been heard coming from nearby.

d0f8fd117db9db02b5b90bce23a574ad17ccd11b_hq.gif

"That was quite the succient explanation, Kanbaru-chan! But are you sure that's enough to truly explain what you mean..?"

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow

Karen turned her head to Kanbaru as she sat down next to her. Her idol was hanging out with her and sitting next to her! So even if Kanbaru was talking about something like being a lesbian, Karen just nodded to the people she didn't recognize and flashed them a smile.

"Yup, I'm Karen Araragi! Nice to meet you!"

The older girl was just explaining what a lesbian was after all, no need to feel scared or anything suddenly.

Probably.

@T.O.M. @Crow

• Thank You
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Shit post is shiiiiiiit because I feel terrible right now. (Curse you sickness >_<)

There's no residue of a torturer inside of your eyes

Lucifer stood guarding his captive as Lord Satan took on archangel Sariel. Funny, Lucifer never thought he'd be working with Satan once again. Lucifer did betray him after all. His hostage began to squirm and Lucifer gave him a swift kick in the gut. The old man coughed and spat out blood, "You will regret what you have done, Luficer." Lucifer chuckled. "Oh Olba, I'm having much more fun now than when I was working with you."

"I can give you back a place in Heaven, Lucifer! Please, listen to me!" Lucifer narrowed his eyes, "Exactly how stupid do you think I am, Olba? Only a dumbass would fall for your lies."

Lucifer paused for a moment. He had a flashback to when Olba had convinced him that he could help him, as long as he destroyed Satan. Lucifer balled his fists, and grit his teeth. He felt like such an idiot.

He leaned down to Olba's level and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "You will not bring up that place ever again to me, you hear?" Lucifer slammed Olba's head against the concrete. Olba let out a grunt of pain, and went quiet. Whoops, Lucifer seemed to have gone a little overboard with that one. Eh, he wasn't dead just yet, so he didn't care.

Lucifer's wings sprouted out of his back and he let out an exaggerated sigh, "Now hanging with you has been fun and all, but it looks like my assistance may be needed elsewhere. Have....fun." Lucifer snickered and launched himself into the air, and sped towards his destination; a large building.

Before he could reach the building, Lucifer was blinded by a white light. He felt himself crash into something hard, and he cried out in pain.

He felt himself hurtling towards the ground fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucifer felt his feet touch the ground. Wait, how did he land feet first? Lucifer rubbed his eyes trying to get his vision back to normal. He frowned, the air felt...different. As his vision cleared he realized he was in some kind of..shack?

"What the hell?...Where am I?" He thought to himself. He looked around, he saw many other people, and even creatures. "What the fuck is going on here?" He asked allowed.

He didn't know how the hell he got here....but he needed to find out.

Wait. Why did he feel....weak? Almost human. "Huh, strange." He closed his eyes, attempting to search for the magic within him.

Nothing.

Fucking nothing.

He really, really needed to figure out what was going on here. He needed to get back to his friends. I guess that's what you'd call them.

He patted his jean pockets, and felt a hard lump. "Hmm." He pulled it out to see his portable gaming device in his hands.

"Well, at least I have you," he mumbled.

He took another look around the room, taking in all that he saw. Things were definitely different, and he didn't like it.

Not to mention the tackiness of the room.

He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. He had been in worse situations before, but this one seemed like it was going to be very annoying.

"Would anyone care to tell me what the hell is going on here? Please and thank you."

Lucifer wasn't the nicest of people, but eh, no need to be nice to people he didn't know.

Never know who you can trust.

Hopefully he could figure things out soon enough and get out of this place.

"Also; does this place have WiFi by any chance?"

Lucifer would definitely be a fun one to handle.

@Hospes @everyoneelse @idk​

Neo purred, worming her way under her arm, looking at Roman with a weaponized version of the 'last puppy in the shop stare.' Roman flinched and scowled. He hated kids. Neo or not, he was not about to stick his neck out for one. To his Catsune, Roman all but snarled.

"Read. My. Lips. Nooooooo-"

"-Mrow!"

Roman blinked. Well this was rapidly going into the uncanny valley. For a moment, her stare was almost....

A touch of humanity rose up in the withered, salted earth that was Roman Torchwicks heart. And just as promptly stomped down.

"Fine. You wanna play Lassie? Shes all yours! But if you think I'm going to play along, you've another thing coming!"

There was silence. Neo's tail swished once.

--------

The Mystery Shack entrance slammed open, Roman wearing an expression a breath away from serial killer material as he all but yelled.

"ANYONE LOSE A BRAT?!"

Under his arm, was the aforementioned girl and by his feet, Neo pranced happily.

@Hospes @Here We Return
large.gif

"AAGH!"

Yeah. It looked like Roman's yelling had startled a certain child awake... And she had no idea whose arm she was tucked under, or why, at that. The last thing she remembered was that flash of light and having the Earth jerked out from under her.. And now this. Slowly, her wide eyes made their way up the form of the one holding her, starting from his feet up until her gaze reached his face. And, there it was: something that was enough to make even the likes of her twin scream with horror, more than likely... Guy-liner. Probably some mascara, too.

Totalllyyyyy hot. :|

Before she could so much as bat an eyelash, Mabel took notice of something else - the unusual amount of people in the shack. That couldn't be right... The Shack never had this many customers. In fact, some of these customers didn't even look like customers. And not in the amazing hot vampire kind of way. "...What's going on? What're you all doing here, anyway?" the girl asked, glancing between the room's occupants with confusion. Hopefully she wouldn't get dropped on her ass by the cranky redhead holding her before she got an answer, though.

@Ringmaster @Everyone​

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
[padding]
[padding]Prologue - Any other day in the Neath

[BCOLOR=transparent]Being deep underneath, London was always in night. Although some people assume it is day at various times, it always looks like night. Which would be bad enough alone, wouldn’t it be for the vast amounts of fungi that decided to grow all around the city. And the fact that the entire city bordered on lawlessness.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course this bothered some people, still believing in the magnificent, natural light of the Surface, among other things. Among those people, was a fascinating, keen-eyed, and crafty gentleman, strolling along the winding streets, an eye or two out for any opportunity available. Sometimes he found one; perhaps it was a director at the university, seeking a guest speaker. Perhaps a runaway horse just happened to pass by. Perhaps a revolutionary needed help stealing a book. Whatever the need was, as soon as it would rise, he would be there to accept the challenge. Sometimes he didn’t. And that was his business.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Although, as he after a tiring day in the city was strolling towards his humble shack in the outskirts, little could have prepared him for, in the blink of an eye, not being in his lodgings anymore.[/BCOLOR]

[/padding]
[/padding]
[padding]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gained a new quality: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Wounds[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] at 1 - Scratches and bruises[/BCOLOR]

[/padding]
[padding]
[padding][BCOLOR=transparent]The first thing that came to mind was the light. Even if in a forest, the change in lighting forced him to cover his eyes as soon as they opened. Compared to the dimness of the Neath, this was blinding. Although, he didn’t suspect it being the sun at first. He had heard tales of it, and even had faint memories himself, but otherwise hadn’t any close relationship to the sun. Instead he figured he was surrounded by gas-lamps. The light wasn’t greenish, as opposed to the only sort of candles in the Neath he knew of, and the light didn’t flicker much, or constantly blink all over, so it couldn’t have been cameras.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This conclusion he stuck to, attempting to raise himself up into a sitting position. Wary of the intense light, followed by a horrific ache in his back, he slowly reached the conclusion that he had been ambushed and knocked unconscious while returning home, and his captors were trying to blind him to avoid escape attempts. Expensive, but clever. Tuning in an ear, he heard what sounded like several other people, or beings in general, among him, in the same amount of pain as he. Did his captors manage to perform some sort of mass-kidnapping? This was getting intriguing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As if in fear of the light, he held his eyes closed, but rose up, and with his knees in the grass, which he didn’t notice, partially because of the pain, he tried speaking in whatever direction he could to be heard by anyone in charge. “Uhm, excuse me, gentlepeople,” he begun, aware of those not identifying with any gender, “is there any specific reason I and the other ones next to me are held here?” His slightly deep voice held clear traces of his accent, as well as his somewhat outdated manner of speech.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Other than this he moved about, trying to take in more about the area, while slowly getting attuned to the light. Even so, he didn’t want to open them just yet. Just to be safe. He was partially known for his subtle approach to issues. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/padding]
[/padding]

Reactions: Ringmaster
Tommy noticed the lonely girl standing in the corner of the room. She kind of remind him of Thea, Oliver's younger sister. " Are you okay? Your nose seems to be bleeding," he said, pulling a tissue out of his pocket and handing it to her.

@york
Max Caulfield
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Others?

Max took the tissue delicately, carefully wiping the blood off of herself, she seemed a little surprised, but, thankfull, in her thoughts, she had nearly forgotten that little debacle.
RKOryDE.jpg

"I'm okay, thanks." She said, smiling a little... ...

There was an somewhat awkward silence in the air for a moment, as if Max had zoned out again, and well... That wouldn't be an inaccurate description of what she was doing, though, frankly, it seemed she was trying to think of something else to say. She went through various dialogue options in her head, until eventually she decided to settle with what felt the most natural for her.

"My name's Max... By the way. What's yours?" Max asked suddenly, it seemed like introducing herself was the most natural thing to do in this situation.

Even then though, Max was aching to know what exactly was going on here... Because, well, as he late friend Chloe might say, things are "hella" weird right now.

Alex had simply shoved the man out of his way, but it was a shove beyond that of a normal shove. Ryan would feel like a football player just rammed into him and called him a weenie, before farting in his face and running off.

That was, because, when Ryan turned to (probably) fight and confront this dream deserter, he already vanished into the thick woods.

Just as the sassy narrator had predicted, the little girl did not attract any more attention from Alex beyond a sideways glance. He trudged through the thick woods, leaves crumpling under his heavy footfalls. He found himself...tired, unable to use the fullest of his energy. Normally, he'd be running beyond the speed of a car and swerving through the air to make it out of Gravity Falls as fast he could, but for some odd reason he felt drained of his former strength. Not unlike the feeling he got when he was afflicted with that parasite, minus the effects of being eaten from the inside out.

Even though he is still stronger than the average man, this is not his best time. That didn't matter, he needed to get out of here.

Seeing an opening through the forestry, Alex let out a sight of relief as he may have found his exit from Gravity Falls, he could easily hitch a train an--

latest

Oh god fucking damnit. Ryan would see the deserter again; except, well, he...came back? I guess he didn't want to leave after all, just a minor ruse to keep you on your toes.

Alex stared in minor disbelief before burrowing his head into his palms. Fine, narrator, he'll conform to whatever story you have in mind. Just make it quick and simple, alright?

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Ringmaster @Hospes @Yun Lee
Luckily for Alex, the introduction of the new folks caused Aran to look at them, only to feel a force shove him. It was...an odd feeling. He felt like someone had whacked him with a bag of bricks, and he fell into a display stand. Why...that deserter was strong as hell. And that may very well have been an illegal move, because no human was that strong-well, save for Sandman. Sandman was that strong.

Suddenly, Aran got a smile on his face. A very, um...well, it's not a smile that means good will. It meant that Aran, known pugilist with a love of the pug had met someone who could rough him up good, or the other way around. "Ooh, Aran, I'm such a dog, heh heh heh..." Obviously he had dreamed up a fellow like that to be his worthy opponent!

Only one thing to do: Aran chased after the odd fellow, running outside. And there the deserter was, not doing a very good job of deserting. Aran strode up to him, smile still on his face. "Aha! Didn't get far, didja? Bet you missed your old pal Aran too much!"

Tommy noticed that she was very delicate with the tissue, almost as if she was afraid he had posioned it or something to that effect and was happy that it wasn't too bad of a nose bleed.

" Well, that's good," he said, smiling back a little.

Tommy noticed the silence and wondered what she was going to say next. In a way the fact that she was taking so long to consider her dialogue kind of reminded him of his best friend Oliver who had become very careful and secretive after his time of the island. Of course, as he was dying, he found out he was the Arrow and that made him quite shocked, but strangely happy.

" Thomas Merlyn, but I prefer Tommy," he said, wondering why it was so natural to strike up a conversation with the strange girl in the corner of the room.

There was a small part of him that wanted to mentioned that he had already died, but he choose to remain quiet about that. It might freak her out a bit if he said that.

@york @other peeps here

Lincoln turned to the strange FBI agent. He had seen high branches of military, other agents who worked for the government and even knew about government and those two didn't look like real FBI agents to him. Something about them screamed fake and he wasn't sure what that was and if there was anything he could do about it. " Excuse me, what do you two agents say your name was?" He asked, curious to what they were really doing here.
@The Silver Paladin

@york

"I'm Agent McCarthy, and this is Agent Miller." Dean said. Sam waved when Agent Miller was said. "If you would like, you can call our supervisor."

@york @whoever else

Lincoln arched an eyebrow, still not believing them. " Do you two have first names or something?" He asked. " I'm Lincoln, by the way. Lincoln Campbell," he said.

@york @The Silver Paladin @ others

Lincoln arched an eyebrow, still not believing them. " Do you two have first names or something?" He asked. " I'm Lincoln, by the way. Lincoln Campbell," he said.

@york @The Silver Paladin @ others

"Shawn McCarthy, and Jake Miller." Dean said, reciting the names on the IDs. "And uh, nice to meet you, Mr. Campbell." Dean said, sticking his hand out for a shake.

Meanwhile, Sam would be going over to Max. "Hey, are you doing ok?" He said to the girl. "Can I get you anything?" He said calmly and softly.

Michiko approached the desk Wendy was behind. She wanted answers, because she didn't recognize this shack or any of these people.

"Hey, the hell is this place at?" she asked. She was still rather irritable, and the chances of that changing anytime soon didn't seem like it'd happen anytime soon.

And then more people started to wake up...

Shit post is shiiiiiiit because I feel terrible right now. (Curse you sickness >_<)

There's no residue of a torturer inside of your eyes

Lucifer stood guarding his captive as Lord Satan took on archangel Sariel. Funny, Lucifer never thought he'd be working with Satan once again. Lucifer did betray him after all. His hostage began to squirm and Lucifer gave him a swift kick in the gut. The old man coughed and spat out blood, "You will regret what you have done, Luficer." Lucifer chuckled. "Oh Olba, I'm having much more fun now than when I was working with you."

"I can give you back a place in Heaven, Lucifer! Please, listen to me!" Lucifer narrowed his eyes, "Exactly how stupid do you think I am, Olba? Only a dumbass would fall for your lies."

Lucifer paused for a moment. He had a flashback to when Olba had convinced him that he could help him, as long as he destroyed Satan. Lucifer balled his fists, and grit his teeth. He felt like such an idiot.

He leaned down to Olba's level and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "You will not bring up that place ever again to me, you hear?" Lucifer slammed Olba's head against the concrete. Olba let out a grunt of pain, and went quiet. Whoops, Lucifer seemed to have gone a little overboard with that one. Eh, he wasn't dead just yet, so he didn't care.

Lucifer's wings sprouted out of his back and he let out an exaggerated sigh, "Now hanging with you has been fun and all, but it looks like my assistance may be needed elsewhere. Have....fun." Lucifer snickered and launched himself into the air, and sped towards his destination; a large building.

Before he could reach the building, Lucifer was blinded by a white light. He felt himself crash into something hard, and he cried out in pain.

He felt himself hurtling towards the ground fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucifer felt his feet touch the ground. Wait, how did he land feet first? Lucifer rubbed his eyes trying to get his vision back to normal. He frowned, the air felt...different. As his vision cleared he realized he was in some kind of..shack?

"What the hell?...Where am I?" He thought to himself. He looked around, he saw many other people, and even creatures. "What the fuck is going on here?" He asked allowed.

He didn't know how the hell he got here....but he needed to find out.

Wait. Why did he feel....weak? Almost human. "Huh, strange." He closed his eyes, attempting to search for the magic within him.

Nothing.

Fucking nothing.

He really, really needed to figure out what was going on here. He needed to get back to his friends. I guess that's what you'd call them.

He patted his jean pockets, and felt a hard lump. "Hmm." He pulled it out to see his portable gaming device in his hands.

"Well, at least I have you," he mumbled.

He took another look around the room, taking in all that he saw. Things were definitely different, and he didn't like it.

Not to mention the tackiness of the room.

He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. He had been in worse situations before, but this one seemed like it was going to be very annoying.

"Would anyone care to tell me what the hell is going on here? Please and thank you."

Lucifer wasn't the nicest of people, but eh, no need to be nice to people he didn't know.

Never know who you can trust.

Hopefully he could figure things out soon enough and get out of this place.

"Also; does this place have WiFi by any chance?"

Lucifer would definitely be a fun one to handle.

@Hospes @everyoneelse @idk​

large.gif

"AAGH!"

Yeah. It looked like Roman's yelling had startled a certain child awake... And she had no idea whose arm she was tucked under, or why, at that. The last thing she remembered was that flash of light and having the Earth jerked out from under her.. And now this. Slowly, her wide eyes made their way up the form of the one holding her, starting from his feet up until her gaze reached his face. And, there it was: something that was enough to make even the likes of her twin scream with horror, more than likely... Guy-liner. Probably some mascara, too.

Totalllyyyyy hot. :|

Before she could so much as bat an eyelash, Mabel took notice of something else - the unusual amount of people in the shack. That couldn't be right... The Shack never had this many customers. In fact, some of these customers didn't even look like customers. And not in the amazing hot vampire kind of way. "...What's going on? What're you all doing here, anyway?" the girl asked, glancing between the room's occupants with confusion. Hopefully she wouldn't get dropped on her ass by the cranky redhead holding her before she got an answer, though.

@Ringmaster @Everyone​

a8f62ba4a5088fb4a48ae2d6475c1fd4.jpg

Hatchin was taking things one at a time, so far seeming to be pretty calm about everything considering how crazy and wacky her life has gotten in just the span of time since she met Michiko.
"I'm sure everyone here would like to know the same thing." Hatchin piped up to Mabel's questions as the blonde just waited patiently for Michiko to finish whatever she was doing.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @Melon @others

"...What's going on? What're you all doing here, anyway?" the girl asked, glancing between the room's occupants with confusion. Hopefully she wouldn't get dropped on her ass by the cranky redhead holding her before she got an answer, though.

Alas, some dreams are just not meant to be. Roman proceeded to drop Mabel without further ceremony, striding away to the counter where Wendy was standing. Without further ado, he reached for his back pants pocket.

"Hey, how much for a-".

He froze.... A flash of irritation basted in hate crossed his features as he yelled.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS STOLE MY WALLET?!"

More important, who else could the thief have struck among the guests?

@Hospes @everyone

" Well, it's nice to meet you, Shawn. You can call me Lincoln, it reminds me of some bad things to be called Mr. Campbell," he said to Dean, as he looked at the ground wondering.

Tommy looked at the man who walked over who completely ignored. He sighed and wondered what he could say to get his attention. "Hi," he meekly said.

@york @The Silver Paladin @ Other people.

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo2_1280.png

"Oh! So it's like Katalina and Vira~ they must be lesbians too~"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo1_1280.png

"I'm pretty sure that relationship is somewhat different, ehehe..." Gran was digging a deeper hole, but there wasn't really anyone to fall into it. Maybe Djeeta's purity. But that's it.

"Oh~ I know a Karen myself too, maybe it's a common name~," Djeeta greets Karen, unaware that Karen is a common name. "Did Kanbaru do something admirable to you too?" Looking at Kanbaru and Karen, she said, "I'd really love to hear it!"

Gran simply inched towards the one known as Koyomi. "So, ummm... does this happen often?"

@Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.

" Well, it's nice to meet you, Shawn. You can call me Lincoln, it reminds me of some bad things to be called Mr. Campbell," he said to Dean, as he looked at the ground wondering.

Tommy looked at the man who walked over who completely ignored. He sighed and wondered what he could say to get his attention. "Hi," he meekly said.

@york @The Silver Paladin @ Other people.

Sam nodded. "Hi. I'm Agent Jake Miller." He said to Tommy. He smiled softly. "Nice to meet you."

Tommy smiled back at him. " Tommy Merlyn," he said to him. " It's a pleasure to meet you Agent Miller," he added.

@york @The Silver Paladin @ Olly Olly anyone else want to join us?

Mzbo84O.png

Ahh

So.

This whole time Araragi Senpai was hiding an even younger sister from her? Where did he get off?! Hiding this absolutely adorable girl from her?! Not to mention that she was foreign! Which added an extra layer of coolness on top of the adorable nature that made Kanbaru want to cuddle her and not ever ever stop! Romania, she had never been there before! Apart from hearing that's where Dracula lived or something. Maybe someday she'd bring Araragi there to see how Romanian vampires acted in real life with him or something.

But for now, she made her way over to Araragi and pressed her cheek right up against his. To the point of being obnoxious about it as her eyes were as wide as saucers and her hands were balled so tightly one might think she might make her hands bleed.

"Araragi Senpai..Your parents really lucked out! I'm so happy for you and your sister!"

Pleased with the compliment towards her name, Kanbaru nodded her head up and down vigorusly. Holding Koyomi as close as she possibly could to her, she'd thumb in his face and nodded. "This right here is Araragi Senpai!" Pointing towards Karen, Kanbaru smirked. "That is my Karen Chan and Araragi Senpai's younger sister!"

At the mention of what a lesbian was, Kanbaru's jaw dropped and her eyes widened even more.

tumblr_n2zcuct7321shbc9ho2_500.gif

"How..How do you not know what a lesbian is?! It's...It's simple! It's when a person likes me...Likes a person like this!" She'd say moving away from Koyomi and sitting next to Karen. "Basically." Kanbaru finished as if explained everything. As Kanbaru gave her brief explanation on what a lesbian was, clapping could have been heard coming from nearby.

d0f8fd117db9db02b5b90bce23a574ad17ccd11b_hq.gif

"That was quite the succient explanation, Kanbaru-chan! But are you sure that's enough to truly explain what you mean..?"

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow
Even Karen could tell Shinobu wasn't a Romanian name. Romania was...West, somewhere, and Shinobu didn't sound very Western at all. Of course, there was also the simpler fact that it was a Japanese name, so it couldn't be a Romanian name. Then why was her new Romanian sister's name Shinobu?

Of course! She'd taken on a new name to live in Japan! Heh, even she could figure something like that out easily enough.

"Mm..."

No, she didn't remember.

tumblr_inline_n7y4byrX541sig565.png

"Yeah, I guess so!"

Though since he said so it had probably happened. Enough of that though. Unimportant matters like when and how she got here didn't matter, and knowing her new, unconscious, sister being carried like a bride by her brother could wait for later. After all, that wasn't unusual for her older brother.

But in any case.

"Actually, we're in America now, right, Nii-chan? Then why don't we check out Romania? It can't be too far from here!"

No reason it wouldn't be somewhere in America, right?

@Verite

"Oh! So it's like Katalina and Vira~ they must be lesbians too~"

"I'm pretty sure that relationship is somewhat different, ehehe..." Gran was digging a deeper hole, but there wasn't really anyone to fall into it. Maybe Djeeta's purity. But that's it.

"Oh~ I know a Karen myself too, maybe it's a common name~," Djeeta greets Karen, unaware that Karen is a common name. "Did Kanbaru do something admirable to you too?" Looking at Kanbaru and Karen, she said, "I'd really love to hear it!"

Gran simply inched towards the one known as Koyomi. "So, ummm... does this happen often?"

@Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.
nmg012.png

Not... Not quite, Karen-chan.

nmg011.png

"Sure, sure, but first, we need to figure out what we're even doing here in the first place, what that darkness was from before, and... Who these people are exactly?" Koyomi would respond to his younger sister. It seemed like Ougi was... comfortable as usual, and Kanbaru seemed to already be rubbing shoulders with some other strangely dressed people.

And to think the random samurai was likely going to be one of the more "normal" people around here. Admittedly, Koyomi was even a little envious of the people that the samurai who called himself Jack had accompanied himself with. They seemed like fun, well-adjusted people! Why couldn't Koyomi hang out with those kinds of people for once?

Ah, well. It couldn't be helped.

As Shinobu continued to sleep silently in his arms, Koyomi would only just continue listening to the exchange between Kanbaru and the people that called themselves Gran and Djeeta. They were... certainly whimsical. A little too whimsical for his liking. Or maybe not. If he knew Meme, then he could handle these people, right?

When Gran would approach him, Koyomi would give something of a curt answer, as most of his brain function was busy trying to make sense of this situation, even though he knew strict logic had no hold over the power of an oddity.

nmg072.png

"Yes."

Koyomi didn't even know what Gran was exactly referring to, but all he knew was that the answer was likely a resounding affirmative. Weird was always the norm with the girls that he knew.

@Crow @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Last edited:
Michiko approached the desk Wendy was behind. She wanted answers, because she didn't recognize this shack or any of these people.

"Hey, the hell is this place at?" she asked. She was still rather irritable, and the chances of that changing anytime soon didn't seem like it'd happen anytime soon.

And then more people started to wake up...

Alas, some dreams are just not meant to be. Roman proceeded to drop Mabel without further ceremony, striding away to the counter where Wendy was standing. Without further ado, he reached for his back pants pocket.

"Hey, how much for a-".

He froze.... A flash of irritation basted in hate crossed his features as he yelled.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS STOLE MY WALLET?!"

More important, who else could the thief have struck among the guests?

@Hospes @everyone

Man, this sucked. How many times had she had to say it, now? Unless, of course, 'too many' counted as a number. "Oregon. And 'this place' is called the Mystery Shack," Wendy replied, though she didn't exactly appreciate how she was being spoken to. Granted, she would be pissed if she woke up and didn't know where she was, too.

Hm?

Slightly surprised by Roman's question, Wendy's eyes momentarily glanced to the side before returning to the male once again. "..I'm pretty sure souvenirs aren't your biggest problem right now, man," the redhead spoke. But the yelling was about something more important.

"Ooooh... Sucks to be you."

@Takumi @Ringmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.