Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least he knew a name to add to the place. However, it did not help the warrior much, "I am sorry, but no. I have never heard of such a realm as these United States. I only learn the land's name if I happen to wander through it in my journey."
When Kirby shrugged, Zinnia's smile fell. Clearly, this little guy wasn't going to be the one to answer her questions. The draconid woman turned from Kirby, her tattered cloak smacking him in the face as she did. "Very well, pink one, thank you for your time. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if I can find some answers."

Zinnia would move away from Kirby, but she didn't move very fast. He could still follow after her if he chose.

"Who am I?" Zinnia, questioned, musing for a moment. "That's always been a difficult question. I'm simply a soul who failed to become what she was born to be, a soul searching for her purpose. Hahaha, but, whatever! It doesn't matter! Who might you be--"

Zinnia cut herself off, surprised when some girl kinda went cray-cray on Meteo. "Hahahaha! Now that's one heck of a greeting! I like you, Wiruko!"

"Jack, eh? Well, why not! I have nothing better to do! I will aide you with your quest to find your missing possessions. Call me Zinnia!" she told him, a wide grin spreading over her lips.​
Aran looked at his fellow redhead, feeling a kinship with her over the fact that they had red hair (though he really considered his blood orange). However, seeing her burst of patriotism for the U Suck of Arse (the American boxers in the WVBA just loved it when he called it that) made the kinship vanish. America was a dumb country and the boxers there weren't much better. Some disco dancing pansy, an overbearing brute and champion of the Association, a Californian...bah!

"Well girlie, someone better be giving up my gloves soon!" He glared at everyone who had spoken up, from two fellows who were dressed up like Jehovah's Witnesses, to some Asian people (they all looked the same to him anyway), to a...what the hell was that pink thing?! "Ohhh, heh heh, I know what's going on!" Aran nodded, his confusion and dumb anger gone as he crossed his arms, nodding with a know-it-all grin. "This is just a dream, is all! I bet I drank one too many pints last night, and now I'm seeing pink blobs and Sascrotches!" Sascrotch, of all the things to wake up under. Aran reckoned he really was a dick, even to his own dreamself.

@Hospes
"gesundheit"​

Slowly, a skeletal hand, clad in neon blue fingerless gloves, would extend to high five the redhead

@The Tactician @Hospes

"Riiiighhttt..." Wendy replied to Jack, adjusting her hat with one hand as casually as she could. "...I'm going to pretend you didn't call it a 'realm'," she mused with a point of her fingers. Noting that the others were introducing themselves, the female figured she should do the same... But stopped herself. Probably because she was weirded out by the bizarre speech patterns of these people. And then there was, of course, the weirdo holding a girl by the legs.

"..."

And then there was the boxer guy, assuming those were the gloves he'd been asking about before. She raised a hand as he spoke, dismissively. "It's 'Wendy', not 'girlie'," she corrected. "And sheesh. If you wanna have a bad attitude, take it somewhere else. I'm sure your gloves are around somewhere."

Meanwhile, she not-so-discreetly high-fived the offered hand.

@The Tactician @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Everyone

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
mS8XdKG.png

"Sure, why not?" Zinnia offered, throwing her hands up. "I might as well like a few people around here. How can I resist such an adorable girl with a good case of s-t-y-l-e!" the red-eyed woman proclaimed.

She glanced over at Meteo with a frown. "Your tears are wasted. Stand up and overcome your sadness." Zinnia crossed her arms. She wouldn't even bother trying to cheer him up. It was pointless! Tears never got a person anywhere. She had learned that from her own personal experiences. She had cried for ages over Aster, but crying certainly didn't bring her back, did it?

"Cat videos? A man such as yourself likes adorable felines!? Hahahahaha! I like you, kitty boy."

Zinnia was finding a lot of people she liked today. :3

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... Wiruko, why did you even say anything about that?"

Hideo was rather horrified to know that someone knew about his cat video addiction. Wiruko only acted as if she didn't do anything wrong.

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well, Master is a likable guy! He saved Wiruko from imminent death!"

The virus seemed like she was proud of Hideo in some way, and happened to share this fact.

tumblr_o689eh04eF1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... no, I did not, Wiruko. I literally just picked up your laptop out from a garbage bin. Besides, my name's Hideo Kawamura... not, er... kitty boy or Master."

Hideo sounded like he was slowly losing it the more he spent his time around Wiruko. Though, his correction on his name happened to distract him from the fact that Wiruko took the laptop away from him.

tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Hm... Master seems to have a good amount of cat videos saved all over here..."

Oh no...

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"Riiiighhttt..." Wendy replied to Jack, adjusting her hat with one hand as casually as she could. "...I'm going to pretend you didn't call it a 'realm'," she mused with a point of her fingers. Noting that the others were introducing themselves, the female figured she should do the same... But stopped herself. Probably because she was weirded out by the bizarre speech patterns of these people. And then there was, of course, the weirdo holding a girl by the legs.

"..."

And then there was the boxer guy, assuming those were the gloves he'd been asking about before. She raised a hand as he spoke, dismissively. "It's 'Wendy', not 'girlie'," she corrected. "And sheesh. If you wanna have a bad attitude, take it somewhere else. I'm sure your gloves are around somewhere."

@The Tactician @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Everyone
Jack tilted his head to the side as he slipped his hands into the opposing sleeves of his kimono, "Is there something incorrect in calling this land a realm? Do not a court and a ruler of some kind rule over these United States?" How else could a state exist if there was no court and no king or emperor guiding its course through the dangerous ripples that Aku's influence caused? This place was only becoming stranger and stranger as they continued to speak.

@Hospes@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Everyone​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Hideo was rather horrified to know that someone knew about his cat video addiction. Wiruko only acted as if she didn't do anything wrong.

The virus seemed like she was proud of Hideo in some way, and happened to share this fact.

"... no, I did not, Wiruko. I literally just picked up your laptop out from a garbage bin. Besides, my name's Hideo Kawamura... not, er... kitty boy or Master."

Hideo sounded like he was slowly losing it the more he spent his time around Wiruko. Though, his correction on his name happened to distract him from the fact that Wiruko took the laptop away from him.

Oh no...

"Cat videos? What are those?"

Judging from Meteo's question, one can tell the internet was non-existant from where Meteo was from.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Alex looked around, a strange feeling wracking his head. That feeling isn't confusion, but rather extreme anger; he was so close.

7.jpg

And now, here we are, back to the beginning. Dana was so close, but now he doesn't even know how far she really is. Standing up to his feet, Mercer snarled, biomass tingling on his body as he seethes with anger. But, now he knows what to do in a situation like this; there isnt a giant building for him to jump off of this time around, unfortunately. "Where am I?" he demanded, looking to the other people.

He couldn't give less of a shit about the skeleton, he has better things to be doing.

Those with attunement with magic and the supernatural would sense and very, very, very bad presence as soon as Alex spoke.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened

"KATALINA-SAN!"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo1_1280.png

"Well, that was fast- wait a second!"

The blonde lass wasn't hugging any form of 'Katalina'. She was hugging a certain monkeyish girl of Asian ethnicity.

"What made you come to the conclusion that that is, in any way, Katalina?"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo2_1280.png

"She sounds like her."

"I've never confused you for a squid before," with a sigh, the lad apologises to the monkeyish person. "Sorry Miss, my friend here isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. My name is Gran, and her name is-"

tumblr_o2kbkoOEfb1rzus3mo2_1280.png

"-DJEETA! Gran, at least let me say my own name when Lyria and Vyrn aren't here to speak for us," this 'Djeeta' pouted.

"So, we're in the same boat, huh?"
Kanbaru had been so preoccupied with being relieved that Karen was alright and wondering who this girl was. So much so that she didn't even notice the new blonde haired girl who had suddenly hugged her. Kanbaru was silent for a moment or two before thinking more about the name that this girl had cried out.

"Hmm..."

If the girl remained attached to Kanbaru even as Gran apologized on her behalf, Kanbaru shook her head.

cf51e8862e121b9c9814df3189bd81df07516f06_hq.gif

"It's totally okay! I'm just used to being the one who gives hugs, not receives them! But I'm afraid I'm not who you're looking for!" She explained in that same bubbly energetic tone of hers. This Djeeta seemed really happy to try and find this Katalina girl. Which meant she must have been super awesome like Kanbaru!

...Or their voices just sounded similar. That was okay too.

"I've been called a lot of things! A lesbian, a fujoshi, and a whole bunch of other stuff! But never Katalina! I hope you find her there! I'm Kanbaru Suruga!" Finally wrapping her arms around Djeeta, Kanbaru returned the friendly embrace, unexpected as it had been.

@Crow @Kaykay @Verite @The Tactician

The Hit

Dark, cold days. A new hit for Golgo. It was simple really. Find the target. Survey the target. Kill the target. Eliminate evidence and go. Worked all the time, and Golgo was damn effective at his job. He'd find an way to effectively kill his target, but for now it was simply to wait. The time for the meetup was too early. Deciding some sleep was necessary, Golgo would take some time to rest, waiting for the moment his Hit would come in sight to finally take him out.

-

Golgo awoke again. He was always a heavy sleeper, so any fall from a short height didn't do much to cause a reaction from him. When he did wake up though, his eyes sprung open at the change of scenery, quickly throwing himself up as he reached inside the jacket of his suit for his revolver before feeling the empty pocket. "Damn... Someone must have taken it." Golgo thought to himself as he looked around, he did notice the place was full of trinkets, stupidly overpriced as he walked around a bit, looking at the girl with the ushanka. She seemed to know where they were, everybody was. Although he heard the words that would for him, not mean security and safety, but evasiveness and, possibly, his new hits. "FBI." The words rung in his ear as he made a mental note to avoid them at all costs. Golgo then approached the girl, staring down at her as Golgo spoke clearly, a deep voice that could unsettle the light hearted escaped his mouth.

golgo-1a.jpg

"Who are you? And where are we?"

@TheSilverPaladin @Hospes
tumblr_inline_o4ptsqnBWu1tlbn03_100.png

"...Yeah, pretty much," the redhead answered, setting her phone down on the counter she was stationed behind. "Don't worry, though, man. Crazy stuff like this happens all the tim--"

"..."

Well crud. Wendy wasn't sure what to make of the alleged FBI agents now demanding where they were. She knew Stan wasn't exactly fond of authorities. Regardless, what was she supposed to do? Not answer? "...Welcome to Gravity Falls."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

Sam and Dean paid no mind to Golgo. They turned to Wendy, and put away their badges.

"Thank you, ma'am. Would you mind if we took a quick look around?" Dean asked her. "It will only take a few minutes."

@Hospes @Anyone

Alex looked around, a strange feeling wracking his head. That feeling isn't confusion, but rather extreme anger; he was so close.

7.jpg

And now, here we are, back to the beginning. Dana was so close, but now he doesn't even know how far she really is. Standing up to his feet, Mercer snarled, biomass tingling on his body as he seethes with anger. But, now he knows what to do in a situation like this; there isnt a giant building for him to jump off of this time around, unfortunately. "Where am I?" he demanded, looking to the other people.

He couldn't give less of a shit about the skeleton, he has better things to be doing.

Those with attunement with magic and the supernatural would sense and very, very, very bad presence as soon as Alex spoke.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened
"Some place declared to be something known as America, my... friend," Jack was hesitant to call the man such as something felt... off about the being. Something dark pervaded his form, as if he was about to commit a great sin of some sort. It almost reminded him of the demon who had caused him so much grief in life...

"My name is Jack, and it seems you are just as lost as I am, sir."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened

A well-tempered and courteous smile twitched at the edges of his lips as he nodded at the young woman's response, "It is wonderful to meet you, miss Zinnia, though if you would please excuse me for a moment..."

GLI4vqs.png

"Sure thing, handsome. I'll be over here whenever you need me," Zinna replied, offering Jack a wink before turning back to the others she had been speaking to. Back in Hoenn it was a bit unusual to hear of someone carrying a sword, but she was beginning to realize that these people didn't look like they were from Hoenn or anywhere else from her world, for that matter.

Oh no...

Judging from Meteo's question, one can tell the internet was non-existant from where Meteo was from.

hQEc8jw.png

"Hahahahaha! Hideo then, sorry! Kitty boy suits you though, in a way," Zinnia remarked with a smirk. She glanced to Wiruko and wiggled her eyebrows when she stated how her master had many cat videos on his computer. "Oh? Do share! I'm curious to see what kind of cat videos your friend's fetish involves. I'm sure they're adorable! Hah, but not as adorable as my darling little Aster, right sweetie?" she questioned, tossing a glance over her shoulder at her whismur.

"Mum!" Aster cried happily.

"Come over here, cry baby," Zinnia added after a moment, gesturing to Meteo. "I think a good video just may cheer you up!" Zinnia wasn't really all that into videos herself, but something of the like couldn't hurt every now and again.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

"..."

Aran scoffed, waving his own hand dismissively. "Well, Wendy, I have no idea what I'm thinking by creating you. Hey, Aran!" He looked up at the ceiling, suddenly yelling. "Do me a favor and delete her, will I?! No need for sass in this dream!" He looked at the blob and skeleton. "No need for the freaks, either!"

He watched and waited for the three to magically vanish. But knowing himself, he obviously wouldn't let him go that easy. "Oh, come on now, Aran! I of all people should know what's best for me!" Still nothing. "Well, could I at least get my gloves ba-!!!"

CLANG!

Something metal hit his head, and Aran flinched. Normally an injury like that would cause someone to go unconcious, but luckily for our dear Irishman (and unluckily for the folks in the Mystery Shack who had to put up with him), he had gotten plenty of hits to the head so that it did nothing but smart a wee bit. He rubbed his head, looking at what fell, and...could it be?

"My horseshoe!!" Aran picked it up, kissing it and laughing. "Oh, Aran, I knew I wouldn't let me down!" He looked up, and sure enough, his gloves were slung over Sascrotch. Aran picked them up, putting his horseshoe back in. "Okay, Aran, I trust me with this dream. How about a beer?"

@Hospes

Reactions: Atomyk

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Well, here you go, this is a cat video!"

Wiruko finished going through the video library on Hideo's laptop, and...

As this went on, Hideo couldn't help but feel mesmerized by the adorable cat. Hell, he sorta didn't realize that Zinnia had said something to him because cats are adorable... he didn't even notice the guy that was demanding where he was too. Cats were his first priority... because they are adorable.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT

GLI4vqs.png

"Sure thing, handsome. I'll be over here whenever you need me," Zinna replied, offering Jack a wink before turning back to the others she had been speaking to. Back in Hoenn it was a bit unusual to hear of someone carrying a sword, but she was beginning to realize that these people didn't look like they were from Hoenn or anywhere else from her world, for that matter.

hQEc8jw.png

"Hahahahaha! Hideo then, sorry! Kitty boy suits you though, in a way," Zinnia remarked with a smirk. She glanced to Wiruko and wiggled her eyebrows when she stated how her master had many cat videos on his computer. "Oh? Do share! I'm curious to see what kind of cat videos your friend's fetish involves. I'm sure they're adorable! Hah, but not as adorable as my darling little Aster, right sweetie?" she questioned, tossing a glance over her shoulder at her whismur.

"Mum!" Aster cried happily.

"Come over here, cry baby," Zinnia added after a moment, gesturing to Meteo. "I think a good video just may cheer you up!" Zinnia wasn't really all that into videos herself, but something of the like couldn't hurt every now and again.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
Jack cocked a brow at the compliment and wink, not offering a verbal response. Something about this situation felt oddly... familiar, as if he had heard similar words before.

latest

disarmed_by_timacs-d52jovi.png

Ikra... Josephine...

Now he recalled why that name caused him pain. He would have to be careful to not fall for a third trap of that design again.​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@Bomb

Kirby felt a little dejected after Zinnia left, seeing no other options, Kirby followed behind slowly. It seemed thateveryone was missing something of theirs. Zinnia with her pokemon, Jack with his sword, and so on and so fourth.

He was so busy studying the situation that he forgot about his hunger. He nudged Zinnia and looked up at her

"Food?" He asked, clearly wondering if she had any food

"Some place declared to be something known as America, my... friend," Jack was hesitant to call the man such as something felt... off about the being. Something dark pervaded his form, as if he was about to commit a great sin of some sort. It almost reminded him of the demon who had caused him so much grief in life...

"My name is Jack, and it seems you are just as lost as I am, sir."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened
Alex turned to face the man who spoke to him. An asian man, wearing some kind of robe and having a huge sword on his back. If he was any younger, Alex would have laughed and made fun of the man, but he isn't young nor is he in a good mood.

He's never in a good mood.

"Don't call me friend." Alex muttered, avoiding direct eye contact with the man. Once Jack got a good look of the mans face, he noticed that Alex was as pale as a ghost. Hazy red bags under his lifeless grey eyes, no warmth can be felt coming from him. he looked like either he hasn't slept for months, almost like a walking corpse.

"America, right. What state? What city? Is it near New York?" he suddenly asked Jack, extreme urgency and demand in his voice. He sounded like he was going to kill somebody if he doesn't get his answers.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened

Alex turned to face the man who spoke to him. An asian man, wearing some kind of robe and having a huge sword on his back. If he was any younger, Alex would have laughed and made fun of the man, but he isn't young nor is he in a good mood.

"Don't call me friend." Alex muttered, avoiding direct eye contact with the man. Once Jack got a good look of the mans face, he noticed that Alex was as pale as a ghost. Hazy red bags under his lifeless grey eyes, no warmth can be felt coming from him. he looked like either he hasn't slept for months, almost like a walking corpse.

"America, right. What state? What city? Is it near New York?" he suddenly asked Jack, extreme urgency and demand in his voice. He sounded like he was going to kill somebody if he doesn't get his answers.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened
Jack sighed as he noted the man's state of being. Alex clearly had been through a great ordeal recently, suffering a lack of sleep as a result. "I believe the girl mentioned a place called Oregon... And somewhere named Gravity Falls? I am quite sorry, sir, but I have not heard of this New York..." He paused a moment, reading the man's expression before smiling, "Then perhaps you would be really to me what you wish to be called? I go by the name Jack, and perhaps we may be able to work together in order to find our lost items and return home."

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Well, here you go, this is a cat video!"

Wiruko finished going through the video library on Hideo's laptop, and...

As this went on, Hideo couldn't help but feel mesmerized by the adorable cat. Hell, he sorta didn't realize that Zinnia had said something to him because cats are adorable... he didn't even notice the guy that was demanding where he was too. Cats were his first priority... because they are adorable.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@Bomb

Kirby felt a little dejected after Zinnia left, seeing no other options, Kirby followed behind slowly. It seemed thateveryone was missing something of theirs. Zinnia with her pokemon, Jack with his sword, and so on and so fourth.

He was so busy studying the situation that he forgot about his hunger. He nudged Zinnia and looked up at her

"Food?" He asked, clearly wondering if she had any food

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Zinnia just laughed her ass off. Glancing to Hideo with a grin, she slapped him hard on the back a few times. "You, sir, have good taste in adorable cat videos. I like it! How about you, crybaby?" she asked, glancing at Meteo.

"Whisss," Aster simply said, awkwardly stepping back after hearing her mother laugh heartily.

Zinnia was so amused she didn't notice when Kirby nudged her. Aster did, however, and simply shrugged. All of their possessions had been stolen, so it was sad to say they didn't have any food. Aster held up a berry she had found in one of the bushes earlier and offered it to Kirby. "Murrr?"

@Nater Taters @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Kanbaru had been so preoccupied with being relieved that Karen was alright and wondering who this girl was. So much so that she didn't even notice the new blonde haired girl who had suddenly hugged her. Kanbaru was silent for a moment or two before thinking more about the name that this girl had cried out.

"Hmm..."

If the girl remained attached to Kanbaru even as Gran apologized on her behalf, Kanbaru shook her head.

cf51e8862e121b9c9814df3189bd81df07516f06_hq.gif

"It's totally okay! I'm just used to being the one who gives hugs, not receives them! But I'm afraid I'm not who you're looking for!" She explained in that same bubbly energetic tone of hers. This Djeeta seemed really happy to try and find this Katalina girl. Which meant she must have been super awesome like Kanbaru!

...Or their voices just sounded similar. That was okay too.

"I've been called a lot of things! A lesbian, a fujoshi, and a whole bunch of other stuff! But never Katalina! I hope you find her there! I'm Kanbaru Suruga!" Finally wrapping her arms around Djeeta, Kanbaru returned the friendly embrace, unexpected as it had been.

@Crow @Kaykay @Verite @The Tactician
3yDkm71.jpg

"But you are a lesbian. And a fujoshi. And a bunch of other stuff."

GNBe0yf.jpg

"Apparently, this is Oregon, a Western part of America. Which makes me wonder how Japanese people like me and him got here. And how we can communicate with someone like you."

Too meta for me.​
Despite running and running and even a last ditch attempt at jumping away, even Karen couldn't escape the black hole that was chasing everyone. Finally, she gave it one last kick which, unsurprisingly, did absolutely nothing as she was sucked up with everyone else.

Like everyone bar a certain mysterious girl, she was a little dazed upon landing. She sat up holding her head for a little while before shaking it off. Where was this? Who were all these people? Actually, Karen didn't really care about any of that. There was only one question on her mind at the moment.

latest

"Nii-chan...who is that?"

Of course, by who Karen was referring to the unconscious girl Koyomi Araragi was currently holding onto. It wouldn't have been strange for him to know someone she didn't. However, she hadn't been with them when they were swallowed by that black hole and thrown here, and he seemed pretty familiar with her. What exactly was her older brother doing holding what looked like an 8 year old girl unconscious?

Well actually, for him, that might not be that unexpected.

@T.O.M. @Verite
J30biVM.jpg

"She's your new little sister that Mother and Father adopted from Romania. Didn't Tsukihi-chan tell you about it, Karen-chan?"

At this point, Koyomi had pretty much accepted that there was no bright side to carrying an unconscious little girl by her legs, so he had ceased trying to come up with some excuse. With that said, he repositioned her so that he was carrying her in his arms, bridal style.

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
Jack tilted his head to the side as he slipped his hands into the opposing sleeves of his kimono, "Is there something incorrect in calling this land a realm? Do not a court and a ruler of some kind rule over these United States?" How else could a state exist if there was no court and no king or emperor guiding its course through the dangerous ripples that Aku's influence caused? This place was only becoming stranger and stranger as they continued to speak.

@Hospes@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Everyone​

7.jpg

..Okay, Wendy had to admit that this Jack dude was at least a little funny, if crazy weird. "Yeah, we've got court. But it sucks," she replied with a faint grin. "I guess it's just that nobody calls it a 'realm'. Just, y'know... The states. America. Whatever," she explained with a shrug. However, she couldn't help but raise a brow when Mercer asked a question of his own. "Again: Gravity Falls, Oregon. We need, like, a sign or something, huh?"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Not New York. Run down building, overpriced trinkets? Somewhere rural." Golgo commented to Alex and Jack. His eyes stayed fixated on Alex though, another demeanor that was strong. Reluctant. Distrustful. Golgo's eyes drifted to Jack as he slowly extended his hand toward him. "Dyūku Tōgō" He spoke his name in Japanese, as Jack (Wearing his kimono and all) looked to be from the area. He liked to work alone really, but the fact was that, until he finds his weapons, he would have to rely on the safety and sanction of others, albeit being proficient himself in combat, with or without a weapon.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Zinnia just laughed her ass off. Glancing to Hideo with a grin, she slapped him hard on the back a few times. "You, sir, have good taste in adorable cat videos. I like it! How about you, crybaby?" she asked, glancing at Meteo.

"Whisss," Aster simply said, awkwardly stepping back after hearing her mother laugh heartily.

Zinnia was so amused she didn't notice when Kirby nudged her. Aster did, however, and simply shrugged. All of their possessions had been stolen, so it was sad to say they didn't have any food. Aster held up a berry she had found in one of the bushes earlier and offered it to Kirby. "Murrr?"

@Nater Taters @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
Kirby took the berry and stared at for the longest time, well, it wasn't much, but it was still food. Kirby devoured the berry with gusto, delicious.

Kirby smiled and couldn't help but hug the Pokemon for the gift. It appeared Kirby had made a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.