• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
icon.355x200.jpg

Jason either didn't hear Undyne's request or didn't feel like he had to listen to her. Probably the latter of the two given that he made no effort to move over. But besides that he made no hostile gestures towards the fish woman as he continued to look over Kyle's body.

He'd killed plenty of people with plenty of different 'tools.' So this caught Jason's interest more than the death by strangulation or Mark's death had. As the zombie tried to focus however, the robot that had approached him and the fish woman seemed quite intent on running his mouth for what sounded like nothing but trivial nonsense. Or it came out that way to the undead killer's ears.

He felt tempted to rip the robot apart. Well, he felt that way about almost everyone to be exact. But perhaps Mettaton earned his ire just a bit more than most, at least for the moment.

Reaching for the bolt within the back of Kyle's head, Jason sought to try and rip it out. Maybe he'd be able to get a better look at it that way.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari

image.jpg

Lucina thought this over momentarily before coming to a decision. From what the note said, there was a way out at least. But, she wanted to help free this poor soul. So, hopefully they could do that then get out of this place.

"Very well, then I suppose that's our next destination." She said after being quite for some time. So, off to the basement they go.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Anybody I missed
"Seems like the best course of action..."
-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

As everyone began to make their way towards the basement, the air grew heavy around these parts of the school building, especially as they approached the staircase that would lead to the accursed basement. Whatever was waiting for them in the basement for reasons unknown, it was probably necessary or else they would be stuck in this place for an ungiven amount of time. For now, it appeared that Battler was gone as he happened to ran off like that

tumblr_inline_n6tzy0AAMA1ql8ac4.jpg

"Well, I'm not entirely sure why Battler ran off like that in the first place."

You couldn't argue with Erika on that fact, but what mattered most is what they could get done. By simply waiting for something to happen, they'll be deadmeat by then. Even if she and Robin were just given access to leave Classroom 1-A by now, both wished to be out of there as much as the other players, because even as non-players, there was always the chance of being killed off and have no way out of it.

Speaking of which... they would sure come across the recently discovered bodies of Lion, Li, and Piper down in the basement, as the earlier group that encountered Sachiko much early on could retell. Though... just halfway down the staircase, they would come across a scene that wasn't there the first time a few others had went through this way.

tumblr_n1g6y7wu6T1tszrl9o1_400.gif

A strike of lightning flashed through the windows of the stairwell, illuminating the scene clearly enough for those to see that the dead body of Kyle was rested against the wall. A steel bolt was lodged into the back of his head from first glance...

No doubt, even with the lack of a Maestro, Beatrice continued the Game's cycle of a single traitor being involved... The time came to vote once more.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
"...So the deaths are still happening....I wonder if there's any point in voting though.... Since he seem to have infinite points now does it even matter...?"

Well Chrom had a point there...... He still stood by Lucina and kept himself positioned to where Deedee couldn't see Kyle's dead body...

@The Great Detective @Hospes @Lizzy @Everyone

Mettaton smiled half-heartedly at his mutual friend, and nodded in agreement. "And I'm sure she'll thank you for it. If we both get out of this alive, I'll be sure to put in a few choice words with her." Mettaton giggled like a girl, striking a pose to increase the "effect".

e9809479f88dff205d9f15059b8c5998.jpg

"Oh, Undyne was so heroic!!~ She saved my life; on multiple occasions!~ I surely wouuld've perished had she not been there.~"

he giggled again,

A5745D90FC1273330018755534848_451fcbbc6cc.2.1.jpg

"She'll be all -OVER- you!~"
Un6_zps262jzkk0.png

"Don't say stuff like that you weirdo...there's only thing I can do now."

Undyne would stand up and suddenly grab Mettaton around the waist moving behind the robot and sending him flying over head first into the ground.

7f9.gif

"ONE FLATTERY SUPLEX COMING RIGHT UP!"

Gordon cursed silently, glaring at the dead corpse. It was never over, was it? Glancing at the scenery around, Gordon would walk forward in a determined stride to try and figure out how this all happened. Approaching the body and minding Jason who wished to pull out the steel bolt, Gordon examined the steel bolt closely to see what it exactly is and where it came from.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @Everyone else​

'Oh jeez.' said Shazam, turning away from Kyle's body. 'That is messed up.'
He felt like he was going to be sick.
'Hey you!' he said to the nearest person, who happened to be Gordon.
'Who here is strong enough to stab a bolt through some guy's head? Can't be the World of Warcraft gang over there-'
He pointed a thumb at Chrom and Lucina.
'But I dunno, you look like a smart guy...'

@Mari @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Un6_zps262jzkk0.png

"Don't say stuff like that you weirdo...there's only thing I can do now."

Undyne would stand up and suddenly grab Mettaton around the waist moving behind the robot and sending him flying over head first into the ground.

7f9.gif

"ONE FLATTERY SUPLEX COMING RIGHT UP!"
Mettaton smiled and laughed all the way up, and all the way down, just as if he were on a rollercoaster. Though, in most regards, being friends with Undyne really was a rollercoaster. He landed back on the tough stone floor with a metallic thud, the impact causing his arms to pop right out of their sockets. Mettaton didn't seem fazed, however. It happens more often than one would think. "Haha, you're very welcome darling!~ But er, one more thing. Would you mind..."

I+m+lovin+all+this+undertale+content+on+fj+_ac1c780986d95add7b3436759b3e0708.jpg

"lending me a hand?~"

With close inspection, the steel bolt appeared to be lodged into Kyle's head pretty deep, as if it were shot into his skull with a tool of some sort. A weapon, to be exact.

As Jason ripped the steel bolt out, it was easy to tell that it was heated and giving off some warmth, showing that this was a recent kill. Even some burns that melted into Kyle's skin around the area where the bolt was fired into could be seen.

@Investigation Group​

Mettaton smiled and laughed all the way up, and all the way down, just as if he were on a rollercoaster. Though, in most regards, being friends with Undyne really was a rollercoaster. He landed back on the tough stone floor with a metallic thud, the impact causing his arms to pop right out of their sockets. Mettaton didn't seem fazed, however. It happens more often than one would think. "Haha, you're very welcome darling!~ But er, one more thing. Would you mind..."

I+m+lovin+all+this+undertale+content+on+fj+_ac1c780986d95add7b3436759b3e0708.jpg

"lending me a hand?~"

Undyne would grab Mettaton's arms and pushed them back into his sockets. "You're still a weirdo you know! "

• Useful
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
With close inspection, the steel bolt appeared to be lodged into Kyle's head pretty deep, as if it were shot into his skull with a tool of some sort. A weapon, to be exact.

As Jason ripped the steel bolt out, it was easy to tell that it was heated and giving off some warmth, showing that this was a recent kill. Even some burns that melted into Kyle's skin around the area where the bolt was fired into could be seen.

@Investigation Group​
'Oh God that's gross.' said Shazam as Jason took out the bolt. 'So it looks like it was fired out a gun or something, because it's hot and lodged in deep, like a giant bullet right?' He really couldn't believe that he was actually having this conversation. 'But it seems a bit over the top for someone who was just a normal guy in a suit....'

So who here has a giant gun?'
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher @InvestigationGroup

Undyne would grab Mettaton's arms and pushed them back into his sockets. "You're still a weirdo you know! "
Mettaton wiggled his limbs around again as they were placed back in their rightful spots, coming to stand with a final chuckle. "How could you tell? Was it the posing? The makeup?" he joked, smirking soon after, "But enough about that, let's get down to business."

"Plushie? Wha-"

His little associate seemed to have a plushie. Convenient.

Yuna looked at the plushie for a while before putting it back in the backpack. Seemed important, somehow.

tumblr_inline_ndv7clfACf1r79yns.png

"H-huh?" And then she was being carried away by some strange man in a mask. Her parents would not approve.

In any case, it seemed another poor guy had died. Time for another round of investigation it seemed.

Hazama just strolled up to the scene to see if there was anything he could find. They'd already won the game, of course, but winning more and rubbing it in the Witch's face would be quite satisfactory. Hot crossbow bolts, huh? Wonder who had those. He decided to take a look at the body, finding the notes the man had been taking. Useful find, it seemed, since Kyle had written down a good amount of information.

"Well, based on this, it seems pretty clear Gordon Freeman did it, hm?"

"Eh? Already?"

They voted for Gordon Freeman.

@The Great Detective @Anyone

• Useful
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Gordon looked to Shazam, adjusting his glasses. After pondering for a moment, Gordon looked at the large muscular man and shrugged, looking back at the bolt. Oh, gosh, that did resemble his crossbow, didn't it? Gordon tried to think back to possible abilities used by other individuals of the party. When the first vote came to him, Gordon simply ignored it, looking away from anyone else and trying to think.

He couldn't really defend himself in a verbal debate, could he? He brought a crowbar to a gun fight.

10753-offsite_resizing_enter_the_freeman.jpg

@Everyone​

Gordon cursed silently, glaring at the dead corpse. It was never over, was it? Glancing at the scenery around, Gordon would walk forward in a determined stride to try and figure out how this all happened. Approaching the body and minding Jason who wished to pull out the steel bolt, Gordon examined the steel bolt closely to see what it exactly is and where it came from.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @Everyone else​
As Gordon approached, Jason recognized him. He was the man who had the crowbar that Jason desired. At least for a brief time until he had his machete back. Now that his trusty blade was back where it belonged, Gordon was just another person to slaughter.

As Hazama made mention that it seemed pretty clear that Gordon had been the one behind the kill, Jason glared and rose up to look down at Gordon.

He knew damn well that killing Gordon was out of the question, even if he had been the one behind this murder. But where did it say that he wasn't allowed to knock him around a bit?

s8wStCYv_400x400.jpeg

Herbert took a much more simpler route. He put down a vote for Gordon Freeman and left it at that.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

"Seems like the best course of action..."

"...So the deaths are still happening....I wonder if there's any point in voting though.... Since he seem to have infinite points now does it even matter...?"

Well Chrom had a point there...... He still stood by Lucina and kept himself positioned to where Deedee couldn't see Kyle's dead body...

@The Great Detective @Hospes @Lizzy @Everyone

"I'm not sure, Father." Lucina replied thoughtfully as she crossed her arms over her chest. That was a good question.

"But if there are still traitors out there, wouldn't it be best to still try and vote for them?" She then asked Chrom.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Anybody I missed

@Investigation Group​

2E2727DE-60A6-40E3-B2E4-A9F8AD9ABC72_zps0kgffwzg.jpg

Jamie Madrox was having a bad day. From getting his dupes falling over him from the ceiling tile, to having to worry about Luke taking care of Ilona, and now another murder scene to investigate. Under normal circumstances, he would gloat at least a tiny bit at a "competitor", an investigative type, biting the dust, but he wasn't in the mood for that today.

He went right to work.

He stomped his feet hard, several times. Three dupes appeared.

X-Factor_Vol_3_47_page_00_James_Madrox_(Earth-616).png

"That can't be right, I'm pretty sure I stomped at least twice that many... guess that's the limit on my powers here. Enough dupes for a basketball team I guess. Or a power play unit."

He then talked to the trio of dupes. "Okay guys, we need to snoop around the other people here. Figure out who has a weapon that can fire that... steel bolt into poor Mr. Detective's head. Don't be afraid to frisk 'em if you have to."

The dupes then went off, silently, in separate paths, to see who they could clue Jamie Prime on as a suspect for this murder.

Luke, meanwhile, stayed with Ilona, who had been quiet for a while. "You okay, princess?", he asked. "And hey, I told you I'd protect you. Maybe someday I'll be able to fight a war for your as well!"

@The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Once again, a Slip of Playing Card sized paper would be in the room. This time, it was under some crap that had fallen down here, yet the piece of paper was pristine and clean.

Examine the paper?

-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

As everyone began to make their way towards the basement, the air grew heavy around these parts of the school building, especially as they approached the staircase that would lead to the accursed basement. Whatever was waiting for them in the basement for reasons unknown, it was probably necessary or else they would be stuck in this place for an ungiven amount of time. For now, it appeared that Battler was gone as he happened to ran off like that

tumblr_inline_n6tzy0AAMA1ql8ac4.jpg

"Well, I'm not entirely sure why Battler ran off like that in the first place."

You couldn't argue with Erika on that fact, but what mattered most is what they could get done. By simply waiting for something to happen, they'll be deadmeat by then. Even if she and Robin were just given access to leave Classroom 1-A by now, both wished to be out of there as much as the other players, because even as non-players, there was always the chance of being killed off and have no way out of it.

Speaking of which... they would sure come across the recently discovered bodies of Lion, Li, and Piper down in the basement, as the earlier group that encountered Sachiko much early on could retell. Though... just halfway down the staircase, they would come across a scene that wasn't there the first time a few others had went through this way.

tumblr_n1g6y7wu6T1tszrl9o1_400.gif

A strike of lightning flashed through the windows of the stairwell, illuminating the scene clearly enough for those to see that the dead body of Kyle was rested against the wall. A steel bolt was lodged into the back of his head from first glance...

No doubt, even with the lack of a Maestro, Beatrice continued the Game's cycle of a single traitor being involved... The time came to vote once more.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
When the ghost appeared Cass was not scared, in fact, he snapped his fingers and appeared on the stairs.

"Oh." simply spoke Castiel regrading Kyle's death. Kneeling before the body, Cass tried to inspect the body.

@The Great Detective

@Anyone

Once again, a Slip of Playing Card sized paper would be in the room. This time, it was under some crap that had fallen down here, yet the piece of paper was pristine and clean.

Examine the paper?
tumblr_inline_n8q838fNgb1sfvecc.png

Morgan sighed as she picked up the card, already having a vote in mind, "Let's get on with it then..."

Last edited:

"And if we do that, Gilgamesh, we'll be setting ourselves up to be caught by Bernkastel. I rather not waste my Ressurrection magic on a poor move like that."

Ange sighed as she got herself off of the seat in the room, and signalled Featherine to send her, Willard, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Izayoi over to the Rokkenjima island. It didn't feel like much, but as soon as they felt Featherine's magic surrounding them, they found themselves back on the ruined island of Rokkenjima. The earlier typhoon completely trashed the island, and echoes of strange noises could be heard coming from the ruins of the mansion.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Izayoi looks about slowly and kicks a chunk of rock, not even paying attention as it flew several miles out over the sea, glowing as it soared through the air, before plopping into the sea, causing a huge splash, not unlike an explosion
"Boy, This island is a mess, huh?" he murmurs, cocking a brow as he turns to Ange and the others "Better get Shannon out here to tidy it up..."

His words hung expectantly, as if he was anticipating bad news about her. He'd not seen her after the typhoon began to hit the island, and she was protecting everyone from the rain
He hoped she was okay, she'd risked her life for everyone, even Crono and the traitorous robots

But he'd also not seen her in the afterlife, meaning either she was still alive, or she'd been killed and wasn't saved for some reason

@The Great Detective @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.