Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason_Voorhees_in_Jason_Goes_to_Hell.png

Jason had no idea what had just happened as everything seemed to freeze up. Then once he could move again, the blonde man from before had wedged himself in between him and the woman, threatening her even.

He mentioned something about wanting to converse with Jason but the zombie didn't quite understand. Jason didn't really have any desire to speak to Dio or to anyone. Whether or not that was by choice or simply decomposition taking it's toll, no one could really be sure.

Picking himself up from where Jason had shoved him, Herbert fixed his jacket and made his way over to Zombina's side while glancing at Dio.

"What do you hope to gain from trying to converse with Jason? I thought I'd made it abundantly clear that he's not one to do much speaking. He'd much rather tear all of us limb from limb than give a fine how are you?" The scientist quipped as Jason glanced over at the beds. He didn't care one bit about Mark's return and seeing Yuna look under the beds made it seem as if there was something there that might be worth looking at. So, Jason slowly sheathed his machete and turned away from Dio who was free to continue to try to speak with Jason if he liked.

As he approached Mark's bed, Jason reached down to grip both sides of the bed and hurl it into the air with Mark still on it. Not that the serial killer gave much concern to Mark's safety. But he wanted to see what Yuna might have been looking for under there and maybe removing the bed might help.

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @Forrest @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Verite
Under the beds, they'll find a small backpack, old and aged, lying on the ground. There was no doubt that it once belonged to an elementary school student by how it could've been all colorful if it wasn't for the passage of time slowly dusting it up. A slight weight could be felt upon picking up the backpack up, so something was inside... but what?

As for the desk, a journal was left there, and the small desk lamp luminated the area so it was easier to read. Though, what was inside the journal, it was something that they were bound to find out.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Forrest @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Cromartie Sarkissian @Infirmary​
Yuna got down on all fours to crawl under the bed when suddenly there wasn't a bed to crawl under anymore.

tumblr_inline_ndv7afVwJP1r79yns.png

"...Huh?" After a second of confusion, she realized Jason had chucked the bed somewhere else entirely. "Oh no! There was someone on that bed, wasn't there?" She stood up and got on her toes, trying to look over to see if Mark was alright. No response yet. Hmm...

But then a backpack that was under the bed caught her eye. She picked it up and dusted it off. She had to wonder what was inside, but it was rude to peek in someone else's bag...

"Sorry," she apologized to whoever the owner was before opening it up.

Hazama simply picked up the journal to read it.

@The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Forrest @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Cromartie Sarkissian

Bo was tall, he towered over Castiel, but that didn't move the angel, for he was as brave as any mortal man, he was as brave as Dean and Sam. When the beast grabbed Cass by his collar, his lips still lied flat lined, and his expression was still unmoved.

"I am not afraid of you." simply stated Castiel after Boo mentioned how dangerous he was, and how Cass could either join him, or be eaten by him. Cass titled his head when Boo mentioned that it was his choice,

"Yes. It is my choice." stated Cass, however his tone was almost hinting towards a bit of confusion. When Castiel was on his feet again, he whipped any dirt of the spots that Boo was holding onto.

"Indeed, I will be the one living. I am immortal. I do not get your points." spoke Castiel, this time, his tone was clearly glowing, showing signs of confusion. Castiel was used to dealing with humans, but even then they confused him, and this beast before him was far more complex then Sam and Dean.
"Not afraid!!??! We'll see about that, you worthless inscet!"
image.jpeg
The blood vessels upon the creatures face were bursting with the hot blood that came alongside his anger. He wasn't going to be holding back much longer. "You are scum, tiny man! Scum! I'll be keeping you around for now, but believe me, by then end of the game you shall be inside my belly! You hear me?" He pressed one of his enormous fingers against the chest of the Angel, forcing him backwards with the incredible strength that lied within even his digits. He was snarling like an animal. "Sooner or later you'll be begging for my mercy!"

Mobile post

View attachment 93275
The blood vessels upon the creatures face were bursting with the hot blood that came alongside his anger. He wasn't going to be holding back much longer. "You are scum, tiny man! Scum! I'll be keeping you around for now, but believe me, by then end of the game you shall be inside my belly! You hear me?" He pressed one of his enormous fingers against the chest of the Angel, forcing him backwards with the incredible strength that lied within even his digits. He was snarling like an animal. "Sooner or later you'll be begging for my mercy!"

Mobile post
Castiel titled his head,

"What escapes your conscience that I'm not afraid of you?" sharply replied Castiel as he stepped forward after forcefully being pushed back.

"Begging?, my true form towers over buildings. This body is merely a vessel, and holds only a fraction of my powers." stated Cass as he tossed his hand forward, towards Boo's chest. He was attempting to fly the beast across the room, and into the wall.

Castiel titled his head,

"What escapes your conscience that I'm not afraid of you?" sharply replied Castiel as he stepped forward after forcefully being pushed back.

"Begging?, my true form towers over buildings. This body is merely a vessel, and holds only a fraction of my powers." stated Cass as he tossed his hand forward, towards Boo's chest. He was attempting to fly the beast across the room, and into the wall.
Buu simply let out a chuckle. "Everyone is afraid of Majin Buu, only not all of the know it!" Turning his torso into sludge, he simply let the Angel slip through him into the wall. "It's true, I must admit. You have power. But so do I." He leaned back against his left leg, raising his right arm horizontally infront of his face, his left similarly across his stomach. "Let's test who's stronger now, shall we? FIGHT ME!"
@The Great Detective

tumblr_nwd1hkguzi1trud11o2_1280.png

"You two... are you okay?", Sarah asked. "There's this ghost here, but she doesn't seem to be a threat. At least, not yet."

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective
@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Mari

Sorey: "Well, in a way I guess you could say I deal with Ghosts for a living. Heheh. Like Meebo."

Mikleo: My NAME is MIKLEO. And I am a SERAPH, NOT a Ghost!" He Shoots Sorey a glare."

Sorey: Anyway, so far we're doing alright, don't Worry about us. Besides, it's not like we have any hostile intent. Just Purifying Malevolence so people can go about their normal Everyday Livess."

Mikleo: "He may be the most Sheltered Shepherd We've had in a long time..."

"Interrogation? Interesting" he murmurs, nodding "That sounds reasonable, I suppose"

"I mean, if I get to have some fun along the way, I'm down to do just about anything right now, especially if it leads to me being able to teach Bernkastel why betraying me was her greatest mistake yet"

@The Great Detective
"Hmph! What can we possibly hope to gain by simply following others? We should be looking in area's the players cannot!" Gilgamesh retorted, not fond of the idea of playing clean up.

@The Great Detective @DapperDogman @york

"And if we do that, Gilgamesh, we'll be setting ourselves up to be caught by Bernkastel. I rather not waste my Ressurrection magic on a poor move like that."

Ange sighed as she got herself off of the seat in the room, and signalled Featherine to send her, Willard, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Izayoi over to the Rokkenjima island. It didn't feel like much, but as soon as they felt Featherine's magic surrounding them, they found themselves back on the ruined island of Rokkenjima. The earlier typhoon completely trashed the island, and echoes of strange noises could be heard coming from the ruins of the mansion.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Crono
@The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Crono sighed a little, looking a bit disappointed as he realized he would probably be stuck here for a while, he crossed his arms, nodding a little as if to aknowledge what he was being told. Eventually, he just let his eyes close for the time being... Even though he was determined to help Yuka... Somehow, but, at the same time, seeing as he hadn't much else to do, he realized he could probably do with a small nap, even if he was standing up while doing so; though he slept lightly, it would appear that closing his eyes was all it really took for him to doze off... For now at least.​
Meanwhile, Dlanor and Featherine simply were observing the events of the Game and Ange's group from small projections made by the Creator Witch. Clearly they had a tight restraint on Crono, and he wouldn't be getting out that easily, so they didn't pay much mind to him now as he fell asleep while under their custody.

@york

"Are you saying we need to get everyone back together again?", Sarah asked Yuka. "Of course, we want to escape this place, survive this place. And if freeing you is a separate part from that, then I think we can try to accomplish both things. There are many of us here, after all."

"And I think you deserve a second chance. To make things right, with us."

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb @Custodian's Closet
"In charge? You must be mistaken, darling, but we seem to be the only visitors this school has had in years." Mettaton said quizzically, either too confused, or too appalled by the fact that someone "in charge" wouldn't lift a finger to touch-up this dump. Even so, the girl's advice wasn't about to go unheeded. Of course, there had to be a bit of give and take... "Nevermind, how exactly would we go about freeing you?"

@Lizzy @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb @Jeremi @Custodian's Closet
@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @Mari

Sorey: "Well, in a way I guess you could say I deal with Ghosts for a living. Heheh. Like Meebo."

Mikleo: My NAME is MIKLEO. And I am a SERAPH, NOT a Ghost!" He Shoots Sorey a glare."

Sorey: Anyway, so far we're doing alright, don't Worry about us. Besides, it's not like we have any hostile intent. Just Purifying Malevolence so people can go about their normal Everyday Livess."

Mikleo: "He may be the most Sheltered Shepherd We've had in a long time..."
QvsPXxf.png

"Um... I know it's dangerous to try this... but we can try looking into the basement... appeasing Sachiko is the only way I can... be free... I think?"

Yuka mumbled as she thought this over, speaking that the basement was their next location.

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Mari

"What is this?!" shot Castiel, he didn't want gold, and he diffidently didn't want a wish. However, the temptation of anything he desired was strong. What he desired was for the heaven's civil war to end, and if playing this 'game' got him this request, he would do all he could to win.

"How do I send this back?" asked Castiel. Then it hit him, maybe his powers worked here. Snapping his fingers, Castiel sent the letter to where it belonged.

"So, who are you people?" Asked Castiel vaguely, to everyone within the room.

@The Great Detective @Infirmary peeps
Cas, finally realizing that Boo has spoken to him, looked to the beast.

"You have such a strong presence." simply stated Castiel. His expression was blank, and was quite emotionless.

"but, you are no demon I have ever seen, or felt. The last time I put my faith into something I could not see, I was let down" stated Castiel once again, his voice was plain, and almost monotone.

"even with out that, I do not trust demons, and you are reaking of evil." added Cass, he then lifted his hand up, as if he was preparing for something.

"Do not go against me. I am inclined I'd win, one way or another." simply put Castiel.
View attachment 93270
Buu could only let out a grunt as his temper slowly slipped. He loomed over the Angel, with all the fire of hell shining through his eyes. "Trust? This isn't about trust, you fool! This is survival! Survival!" He grabbed the small man by the collar of his trench coat, breathing his putrid breath into Cas' face. "You do want to survive, don't you? I'm am a very dangerous enemy to make. You can work with me, or be eaten by me. That is the choice, "Angel of the Lord". He once again broke out into maniacal laughter, cripplingly so. "Look at you. So high and mighty! I give it some thought!" Buu returned to his facade, erasing all scraps of anger from his face, and returning Cas to his place on the ground. "At the end of the day, you'll be the one living with the decision..."
@TheColourlessRainbow
Mobile post
Bo was tall, he towered over Castiel, but that didn't move the angel, for he was as brave as any mortal man, he was as brave as Dean and Sam. When the beast grabbed Cass by his collar, his lips still lied flat lined, and his expression was still unmoved.

"I am not afraid of you." simply stated Castiel after Boo mentioned how dangerous he was, and how Cass could either join him, or be eaten by him. Cass titled his head when Boo mentioned that it was his choice,

"Yes. It is my choice." stated Cass, however his tone was almost hinting towards a bit of confusion. When Castiel was on his feet again, he whipped any dirt of the spots that Boo was holding onto.

"Indeed, I will be the one living. I am immortal. I do not get your points." spoke Castiel, this time, his tone was clearly glowing, showing signs of confusion. Castiel was used to dealing with humans, but even then they confused him, and this beast before him was far more complex then Sam and Dean.
Yuna got down on all fours to crawl under the bed when suddenly there wasn't a bed to crawl under anymore.

tumblr_inline_ndv7afVwJP1r79yns.png

"...Huh?" After a second of confusion, she realized Jason had chucked the bed somewhere else entirely. "Oh no! There was someone on that bed, wasn't there?" She stood up and got on her toes, trying to look over to see if Mark was alright. No response yet. Hmm...

But then a backpack that was under the bed caught her eye. She picked it up and dusted it off. She had to wonder what was inside, but it was rude to peek in someone else's bag...

"Sorry," she apologized to whoever the owner was before opening it up.

Hazama simply picked up the journal to read it.

@The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Forrest @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Cromartie Sarkissian
View attachment 93275

Mobile post
Castiel titled his head,

Buu simply let out a chuckle. "Everyone is afraid of Majin Buu, only not all of the know it!" Turning his torso into sludge, he simply let the Angel slip through him into the wall. "It's true, I must admit. You have power. But so do I." He leaned back against his left leg, raising his right arm horizontally infront of his face, his left similarly across his stomach. "Let's test who's stronger now, shall we? FIGHT ME!"
@The Great Detective
The backpack had an old black cat plushie inside, as if this were really meant for a little girl.

latest

A strange presence came from the toy, so maybe it were to keep it around as if it were an important item.

As for Hazama, he would only get this message, which seems to be written in recently...

i need to meet up with my sachiko... at the basement... and hopefully... give this plushie to her... i need...

So it appeared that the basement was the crucial place here, however, maybe they stayed within the infirmary for too long.

latest

A hostile spirit appeared and aimed to pursue them. They had to go and rush over to the basement with the plush pronto, so there's that!

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Forrest @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Verite @TheColourlessRainbow @Cromartie Sarkissian

tumblr_inline_navtwrQEIQ1sfvecc.jpg

"Oh wonderful, not only is Battler trapped here as well... But he seems to have no memories of you, Erika-chan, and most likely not of me either," Robin sighed somewhat disappointedly, as if he had been hoping that Battler would bring them some sort of revelation about the school. However, beneath the surface, his mind was working to try and understand why someone like Battler would forget Erika so suddenly. Perhaps he's just a piece version of the original...? Or perhaps Beatrice erased some of his memories... Wait, aren't those two lovers...?

tumblr_inline_navtx2ebAK1sfvecc.jpg

He froze, remembering the bond that Battler and Beatrice shared. How did they know he wasn't in on the Murder Game as well? "... Battler, if you remember anything about the Truths and don't mind, I want you to say a simple phrase to prove something to me. Do you mind?"

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Hazel-rah @The Great Detective @Classroom 1-A
"Wait... Truths? Just what are you talking about?"

Battler was poorly confused about this situation, which seemed to give it away that this wasn't the same Battler that they knew before the Game. Before he could do much to question about that, something caught his attention. It sounded like some girl crying out for help from the basement... but didn't Battler come from there with Kyle, Aya, and Guillo much earlier?

tumblr_m4hiwhrM3O1qd06lm.png

"Shit! M-Maria!"

Battler instantly recognized that voice, and without any hesitation, the man bolted out of the room like there was no tomorrow.

tumblr_inline_n6tztpT7sT1ql8ac4.png

"Battler! Come back here! ... ugh, c'mon, he's going to get himself killed or something."

Erika soon went after him, and without noticing it, the boundary that kept her and Robin contained in this room was now gone.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Hazel-rah

QvsPXxf.png

"Um... I know it's dangerous to try this... but we can try looking into the basement... appeasing Sachiko is the only way I can... be free... I think?"

Yuka mumbled as she thought this over, speaking that the basement was their next location.

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Mari

image.jpg

Lucina thought this over momentarily before coming to a decision. From what the note said, there was a way out at least. But, she wanted to help free this poor soul. So, hopefully they could do that then get out of this place.

"Very well, then I suppose that's our next destination." She said after being quite for some time. So, off to the basement they go.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Anybody I missed

-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

As everyone began to make their way towards the basement, the air grew heavy around these parts of the school building, especially as they approached the staircase that would lead to the accursed basement. Whatever was waiting for them in the basement for reasons unknown, it was probably necessary or else they would be stuck in this place for an ungiven amount of time. For now, it appeared that Battler was gone as he happened to ran off like that

tumblr_inline_n6tzy0AAMA1ql8ac4.jpg

"Well, I'm not entirely sure why Battler ran off like that in the first place."

You couldn't argue with Erika on that fact, but what mattered most is what they could get done. By simply waiting for something to happen, they'll be deadmeat by then. Even if she and Robin were just given access to leave Classroom 1-A by now, both wished to be out of there as much as the other players, because even as non-players, there was always the chance of being killed off and have no way out of it.

Speaking of which... they would sure come across the recently discovered bodies of Lion, Li, and Piper down in the basement, as the earlier group that encountered Sachiko much early on could retell. Though... just halfway down the staircase, they would come across a scene that wasn't there the first time a few others had went through this way.

tumblr_n1g6y7wu6T1tszrl9o1_400.gif

A strike of lightning flashed through the windows of the stairwell, illuminating the scene clearly enough for those to see that the dead body of Kyle was rested against the wall. A steel bolt was lodged into the back of his head from first glance...

No doubt, even with the lack of a Maestro, Beatrice continued the Game's cycle of a single traitor being involved... The time came to vote once more.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

As everyone began to make their way towards the basement, the air grew heavy around these parts of the school building, especially as they approached the staircase that would lead to the accursed basement. Whatever was waiting for them in the basement for reasons unknown, it was probably necessary or else they would be stuck in this place for an ungiven amount of time. For now, it appeared that Battler was gone as he happened to ran off like that

You couldn't argue with Erika on that fact, but what mattered most is what they could get done. By simply waiting for something to happen, they'll be deadmeat by then. Even if she and Robin were just given access to leave Classroom 1-A by now, both wished to be out of there as much as the other players, because even as non-players, there was always the chance of being killed off and have no way out of it.

Speaking of which... they would sure come across the recently discovered bodies of Lion, Li, and Piper down in the basement, as the earlier group that encountered Sachiko much early on could retell. Though... just halfway down the staircase, they would come across a scene that wasn't there the first time a few others had went through this way.

A strike of lightning flashed through the windows of the stairwell, illuminating the scene clearly enough for those to see that the dead body of Kyle was rested against the wall. A steel bolt was lodged into the back of his head from first glance...

No doubt, even with the lack of a Maestro, Beatrice continued the Game's cycle of a single traitor being involved... The time came to vote once more.

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
526a3783137e0b982023109bb93b610c.jpg

Jason didn't think twice about throwing Mark's bed(with mark still on it mind you)across the room. The girl seemed to find something of note anyway thanks to his help. But before he could return his attention back to the blonde man who'd been pestering him, Jason noticed yet another one of those ghosts had shown up.

Only for Jason to just ignore it. If it was anything like the ghost from before, it wouldn't have been able to hurt Jason and his machete swings would have gone straight through it. So, really there was little point in trying to fight it despite Jason's heavy inclination to do so. Instead, he'd pick up Yuna and tucked her under his arm as he started off towards the basement.

Meanwhile, Herbert had been kneeling over wherever Mark had landed after Jason tossed him. To inject him with Reagent would have been a mistake if he were still alive, though knowing the risks that came if Jason killed this man, Herbert certainly hoped death wasn't the answer here.

But seeing his bodyguard zombie leave with a child in hand, Herbert snapped.

"Jason! Do not leave yet! I've yet to record this man's vital signs after you hurled him across the room! I need to see how he came back from death in such a perfect state!" But as the spirit approached, Herbert cursed under his breath before racing after the serial killer.

As they escaped the ghost and started on the basement, Jason idly stomped on the corpses of Li and Piper without so much as an afterthought on his part. They were dead bodies and they were in his way. So he walked on them. Setting Yuna down by this point, Jason made his way toward's Kyle body and turned the head around so he could get a better look at the bolt. Interesting choice of killing instrument..

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @Forrest @Jeremi @DBZ7

-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

"Ah dang the detective got smoked? That sucks." Zombina replied from next to Herbert as he was helping Mark.

Undyne meanwhile would also head to inspect the body of Kyle. "Hey give me some room pal!" She exclaimed to Jason as she leaned in to get a closer look.

QvsPXxf.png

-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
"Ah dang the detective got smoked? That sucks." Zombina replied from next to Herbert as he was helping Mark.

Undyne meanwhile would also head to inspect the body of Kyle. "Hey give me some room pal!" She exclaimed to Jason as she leaned in to get a closer look.

Well...Mettaton was certainly surprised by the body, but past the initial shock, he couldn't care less. Maybe out of some childish retaliation for what he said to him earlier, or the fact that he may be getting used to seeing bodies by this point. Even so, Mettaton stepped up beside Undyne and Jason to have a closer look, though of course that came with an uneasy air about him. After desperately trying to avoid Undyne after Izayoi's murder, here they were, all in one place. Mettaton just prayed to whatever goat god he had that Undyne wouldn't be too rough with him. "Hmm...looks like Kyle got his final nail in the coffin. 'Shame that it'd be lodged in the back of his head." Mettaton mentioned, that his lighter tone would ease some of the tension.

@Jeremi
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@The Great Detective

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Well...Mettaton was certainly surprised by the body, but past the initial shock, he couldn't care less. Maybe out of some childish retaliation for what he said to him earlier, or the fact that he may be getting used to seeing bodies by this point. Even so, Mettaton stepped up beside Undyne and Jason to have a closer look, though of course that came with an uneasy air about him. After desperately trying to avoid Undyne after Izayoi's murder, here they were, all in one place. Mettaton just prayed to whatever goat god he had that Undyne wouldn't be too rough with him. "Hmm...looks like Kyle got his final nail in the coffin. 'Shame that it'd be lodged in the back of his head." Mettaton mentioned, that his lighter tone would ease some of the tension.

@Jeremi
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@The Great Detective
Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Ha good one! You got me all choked up!"

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Like that guy you strangled."
A nasty remark wrapped in a pun, that was something alright. Undyne would be kneeling down next to the body not even giving Mettaton a side glance.

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Ha good one! You got me all choked up!"

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Like that guy you strangled."
A nasty remark wrapped in a pun, that was something alright. Undyne would be kneeling down next to the body not even giving Mettaton a side glance.
Somehow, Mettaton knew knew it wasn't going to work. Tipping his hat further down, the robot cleared his throat, even if it was simply a programmed-in mannerism. "Darling...you know better than I do the rush of violence. If it weren't for the Maestro's manipulation, I would've called it quits at slapsies."

@Jeremi

Somehow, Mettaton knew knew it wasn't going to work. Tipping his hat further down, the robot cleared his throat, even if it was simply a programmed-in mannerism. "Darling...you know better than I do the rush of violence. If it weren't for the Maestro's manipulation, I would've called it quits at slapsies."

@Jeremi

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Dude you've always given me bad vibes. Even if you were manipulated I'm pretty sure you could've done it on your own! The only reason why I'm even bothering to talk with you and not beat you into scrap is because Alphys cares about you....look let's not just discuss it anymore alright? We got a murder to solve."

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
-Chapter 3 Update-
"A Shot In The Dark"
Continued from here.

Her feet are cold
Her head is warm
Why wasn't He told?
Why did no one warn?

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
Sarah frowned as yet another had fallen. This was getting to be very troubling, if not already, she thought, as she went to the body of Kyle. She didn't know this one well at all, not talking to him during the course of this murder game... of course, she couldn't help but notice he had that name. She felt a bit nauseous around the body but kept herself calm and from reacting, as she took a look at the steel bolt. Pops taught her a few things about weapons and ammunition, she thought she might be of use to the group if she could determine what kind of ammunition was used to kill Kyle, and possibly the weapon fired as well.

@The Great Detective @Atomyk

Plutia still sleeping and Teemo still knocked out from the spirits.

@idk, anyone xD​

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Dude you've always given me bad vibes. Even if you were manipulated I'm pretty sure you could've done it on your own! The only reason why I'm even bothering to talk with you and not beat you into scrap is because Alphys cares about you....look let's not just discuss it anymore alright? We got a murder to solve."
Mettaton smiled half-heartedly at his mutual friend, and nodded in agreement. "And I'm sure she'll thank you for it. If we both get out of this alive, I'll be sure to put in a few choice words with her." Mettaton giggled like a girl, striking a pose to increase the "effect".

e9809479f88dff205d9f15059b8c5998.jpg

"Oh, Undyne was so heroic!!~ She saved my life; on multiple occasions!~ I surely wouuld've perished had she not been there.~"

he giggled again,

A5745D90FC1273330018755534848_451fcbbc6cc.2.1.jpg

"She'll be all -OVER- you!~"

Reactions: DapperDogman
Status
Not open for further replies.