Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nqppeuqWsb1uyunt1o1_500.jpg

Sarah laughed softly. "I'd rather be crazy than dead. One can never be too careful, especially in a place like this. Pops, he would never let me have my guard down, ever. And I'm not about to disappoint him, especially in a crazy place like this." She then looked at Billy, and wondered, was this the same person she talked to before, a while back? She looked closely, and yes, that seemed to be the case.

"So what's with the change in clothes, Shazam?", she asked, "Are you trying to sneak up on someone other than myself?"

@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan
Billy gasped. His secret identity had already been busted?! Man, he'd barely been at this game for 6 months, and somebody had already found out. He bet that Superman never had this problem. 'Man, you can't just blurt that-'
But then there was the corpse. And the ghost.
'Jesus Christ!' He was about to follow that up with some very colourful curse words, but considering how threatened he felt, there was only one word on his mind.
'SHAZAM!'
shazam-circle-comic-big.jpg

Lightning struck down from the sky, blasting the boy and transforming him back into Earth's Mightiest Mortal.
'Alright Ghost girl, good luck hurting us. What do you have to be afraid of, anyways?'
He decided to try diplomacy for now.
infinite-crisis-shazam-art.jpg
@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Mari @The Great Detective

Well...a surprising amount of people came to visit the closet with him. Thankfully, none of them seemed immediately hostile, like the others were back in the mansion. In fact, he felt almost invisible. A ghost. What a lovely irony. Nevertheless, he procured a large, dark sunhat, fitted with a veil and all, and every bit of hot pink on his body was covered over with a jet black instead. 'Turns out he had a costume all along, and it hid his disgust at the bloody body well. He stood back, head tilted down to disguise his eyes as he lit up another cigarette, the strangest feeling washing over him upon seeing another spirit.

@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Mari @The Great Detective

Billy gasped. His secret identity had already been busted?! Man, he'd barely been at this game for 6 months, and somebody had already found out. He bet that Superman never had this problem. 'Man, you can't just blurt that-'
But then there was the corpse. And the ghost.
'Jesus Christ!' He was about to follow that up with some very colourful curse words, but considering how threatened he felt, there was only one word on his mind.
'SHAZAM!'
shazam-circle-comic-big.jpg

Lightning struck down from the sky, blasting the boy and transforming him back into Earth's Mightiest Mortal.
'Alright Ghost girl, good luck hurting us. What do you have to be afraid of, anyways?'
He decided to try diplomacy for now.
infinite-crisis-shazam-art.jpg
Sarah wasn't too surprised... "Well, the secrecy thing works much better if you're among a lot of other people, Billy... Shazam. Whatever you want us to call you. In a place like this I could not help but notice." She wondered in her mind how Pops would be able to surprise humans, before he was turned towards the side of the Resistance of course. She then wondered why he needed to keep his identity hidden here. "So, why are you keeping yourself a secret here?", she asked him.

@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

z7rznN3.png

"... Y... Yuka... Yuka... M-Mochida..."

It appeared that Yuka wasn't exactly... trusting herself to be near any of them. Despite Morgan's reassurance that it'll be okay and Plutia's emphasis on "good care," the young spirit backed away from the others.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Hospes @Bomb @Custodian's Closet​
"...Is there no end to this Golden Witch's madness..... Listen everything will be alright Yuka.... We can figure a way to get you, and all of us out..." Chrom ha spoken but he sounded like he was attempting to convince himself of this.

Well. Needless to say, it wasn't hard for Deedee to realize that this place was just as cruel and unforgiving at where she had came from. Monsters, ghosts, scary people, killers and death everywhere... She probably wouldn't admit it, but she was almost getting used to such monstrosities. At least, in the death, torture, danger and harm fields. She'd been facing them for so long now that they seemed almost.. normal. And she hated it. She didn't want people to die, or to be getting hurt! She was sick and tired of it. She wanted everyone and everything to be okay. For there to be no more pain and suffering. For there to be a cure.

Somewhere deep, deep down, though, she knew this would never happen.

In any case, small amount of new bravery or not, the little child stayed very close to Henry, Chrom, and Lucina. She didn't know where Morgan had gone, and Mark was... Gone. Right now, even with the three 'protecting' her, she felt like she didn't have anyone...

And that was when something hit the child. The group had come to a stop at some new closet/room, and Lucina seemed to be blocking something from her.. As did Chrom and Henry. What could they have been hiding from her..? On some level, she knew that they were probably doing this for her safety... But on another, she was curious. Besides, she'd seen it all, by now. Nothing could top the horrors she'd witnessed.. Especially not after having seen Mark's corpse, with his jaw separated from his head. No, it was impossible for her to be hurt any worse, feel any more heartbroken, or scared any more than she already had been. Right?

So, hesitantly, she took the slightest peek around Lucina.. And saw another body. And, with that, another spirit. This time, seeming to be a child a bit older than Deedee. The child's brilliant blue eyes softened, regaining a sad look.. But not as sad as before. No, she had seen gorier deaths - this wasn't new to her. But that didn't change that it was tragic, horrific, and depressing. Who could do something like this? Truly?

dae42749c47fd6176e8eeb367cb16426.png

So she just... Stared. With those stunning, saddened eyes.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Bomb @Mighty Roman @Mari @Custodian's closet​
It seemed Henry had noticed that Deedee saw the body and spirit as he walked over to her. He look down at her from a moment before his smile returned but something seemed 'dark' about it.

"Don't worry Deedee. I'll get whoever did this to poor Yuka and everyone else whose died here. I just need to find the right page to go on a ram-page.." As yes those puns of it but it was easy to tell he meant business.

@Lizzy @Hospes @Mari @The Great Detective @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb

2ury-1437374976-277724-medium

"..."

Jason slowly lowered his machete and turned away from Dio as Zombina called him out and held guns at him. Not much remained of Jason's brain due to his repeated 'deaths' and his continual decomposition but he still paid enough attention to note West's attachment to this woman. She seemed to be similar like him, West would say over and over. But Jason felt that couldn't have been further from the truth. There was no one else like him! He was his mother's special boy not this girl West fawned over.

But Jason had also noted that she seemed to at the very least carry a similar reaction to 'pain.' When she'd gotten stabbed by that ghost child, she reacted more out of annoyance than anything else. Similar to how Jason would have reacted had he been the one stabbed.

Making his way towards Zombina, Herbert stood in Jason's path with his arms held out to the sides.

"This is ridiculous! The two of you brawling would lead us nowhere! You could stab her and she could shoot you and it'd be endless! Until both of you are literally nothing more than quivering piles of flesh upon the floor!"

But Jason had made his mind up. If this woman could survive a stab from his machete then what was there to worry about? He couldn't kill her, not that he would have tried to given that it'd lead to him and Herbert being 'executed' in any case.

Shoving Herbert out of the way, Jason continued forward unimpeded by Zombina's firearms. He'd been shot at before and felt that this would have been no different. The two of them would go at it until the other side decided to call it quits. But when both sides were undead beings who didn't register pain like everyone else, how long would it take before they called it quits?

Not wanting to see either Zombina or Jason heavily damaged, Herbert quickly reached within his labcoat to grab a vial of Reagent to inject Jason with before this went too far and he lost two prime specimens for research.

@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Infirmary Group i guess

DIO saw opportunity rear her head and sought to grab it immediately.
"The World." He whispered cooly.

Suddenly, time was frozen.

DIO walked over between Zombina and Jason, grasping her gun. 'It seems I can only stop time for an instant,' he thought before time would flow again.

To everyone but himself, DIO had appeared between the bickering parties out of nowhere, as he now had his hand on Zombina's gun and was only a twitch away from crushing the metal tool with his bare hands.
"Undead creature, I, DIO, would prefer if you didn't disturb this man that I am trying to converse with." He said calmly, his piercing vampire eyes exuding their natural dominance over an undead creature like a zombie.
@Verite @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Sorey and Mikleo Follow along with everyone, Keeping to themselves as much as possible*

(Forgive lack of posting. No one to Interact with + no Alerts. ^^; I'll try and check back more.)

@Whomever is still here

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Sarah wasn't too surprised... "Well, the secrecy thing works much better if you're among a lot of other people, Billy... Shazam. Whatever you want us to call you. In a place like this I could not help but notice." She wondered in her mind how Pops would be able to surprise humans, before he was turned towards the side of the Resistance of course. She then wondered why he needed to keep his identity hidden here. "So, why are you keeping yourself a secret here?", she asked him.

@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective
Shazam shrugged sheepishly, crossing his arms bashfully. 'Look, I don't know. I guess it's 'cos if someone knew who I was they could track down my family. Heck, that happened once. And now that everybody knows who Superman is, he's gettin' a lot of trouble because of it.

Plus, Mr and Mrs Vasquez would be sooo angry with me if they found out I punched store robbers in the face for cash.'

But you can't tell anyone else about this. I know a couple of other people saw, but no-one's gonna take me seriously if they find out that I'm a kid! Not even Yuki.....'
He thought back to how the young hero had admired him. Would she treat him the same way if she found out that he was 'really' plain 'ol Billy Batson?
@Mari @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

Shazam shrugged sheepishly, crossing his arms bashfully. 'Look, I don't know. I guess it's 'cos if someone knew who I was they could track down my family. Heck, that happened once. And now that everybody knows who Superman is, he's gettin' a lot of trouble because of it.

Plus, Mr and Mrs Vasquez would be sooo angry with me if they found out I punched store robbers in the face for cash.'

But you can't tell anyone else about this. I know a couple of other people saw, but no-one's gonna take me seriously if they find out that I'm a kid! Not even Yuki.....'
He thought back to how the young hero had admired him. Would she treat him the same way if she found out that he was 'really' plain 'ol Billy Batson?
@Mari @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective
Sarah smiled at Shazam. "Well, look at the people we're with... half of them are little girls! Why would you feel so insecure about being one of the kids?" She looked at him with a more serious expression. "No matter your age, you seem very respectable in this group especially. I imagine you would have a good amount of respect where you're from as well. So, I wouldn't worry about it. Pops, he felt like people were, well, the opposite... people fear of him, no matter what, because he's big and looks intimidating. Even if he wasn't meaning them harm." She thought about it some more, and then gave a conclusion to Shazam, and Billy.

"What I'm saying is that it's not a problem, at least not a problem that you should worry about. Just do whatever it is you do... and I'm sure you do it for a good cause."

Sarah smiled at Shazam. "Well, look at the people we're with... half of them are little girls! Why would you feel so insecure about being one of the kids?" She looked at him with a more serious expression. "No matter your age, you seem very respectable in this group especially. I imagine you would have a good amount of respect where you're from as well. So, I wouldn't worry about it. Pops, he felt like people were, well, the opposite... people fear of him, no matter what, because he's big and looks intimidating. Even if he wasn't meaning them harm." She thought about it some more, and then gave a conclusion to Shazam, and Billy.

"What I'm saying is that it's not a problem, at least not a problem that you should worry about. Just do whatever it is you do... and I'm sure you do it for a good cause."

'Well, I try my best!' he said, flexing his muscles. 'I've got the thumbs-up from the Justice League, but not all of them know I'm a kid either. Cyborg gives me a lot of strange looks so he's probably gonna bust me to the others.

Still, you're right, guess I better man up. Plus, your Dad probably ain't that scary.'

@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective[/USER

'Well, I try my best!' he said, flexing his muscles. 'I've got the thumbs-up from the Justice League, but not all of them know I'm a kid either. Cyborg gives me a lot of strange looks so he's probably gonna bust me to the others.

Still, you're right, guess I better man up. Plus, your Dad probably ain't that scary.'

@Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective[/USER

Sarah thought of Pops. He was a scary person, scary as a Terminator of course, but because of his programming, and his constant devotion to protecting her and doing whatever it would take to keep her alive and safe, she never thought of him in a fearful way. "Well, I would agree with you personally," she answered, "but Pops, to everyone else, he's very scary. Especially who those who even remotely might be a danger to me, in his view." She then laughed. "But don't worry, if you ever meet him. I'm sure he'd see you as far less of a threat than many of the other people we're with over here.

Sorey and Mikleo Follow along with everyone, Keeping to themselves as much as possible*

(Forgive lack of posting. No one to Interact with + no Alerts. ^^; I'll try and check back more.)

@Whomever is still here

tumblr_nwd1hkguzi1trud11o2_1280.png

"You two... are you okay?", Sarah asked. "There's this ghost here, but she doesn't seem to be a threat. At least, not yet."

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

Whelp, with that, Mark hit the switch on the cannon. Not much more to do at this point, of course.

Once the switch was activated, the cannon fired right at the man that Mark has to kill. Instead of usual explosives, fireworks were set off and blown up as soon as contact was made. It seemed to be instant, but it appeared that Featherine did stick to her word... and soon enough, he would find himself back within the Gameboard... as if he's never died at all.
DIO took in Herbert's explanation, as he mindlessly followed along with the group, not paying attention to the current situation as he eventually approached Jason slowly.
@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @others
Jason had been watching the proceedings with Herbert in abject silence. Now that it seemed they had a moment or two to relax, Herbert got to work upon trying to stitch closed the wound on Zombina's stomach.

Herbert had little to zero interest in the ghost girl despite how the others seemed to be sympathizing with her plight. Normally he'd think about trying to get the girl back on her feet if her consciousness was still retained within her body but given her spirit standing before them and the mutilated corpse in the closet? It didn't seem too likely that his Reagent would be able to do anything for her.

This also meant that Herbert's attention was focused elsewhere and Jason was alarmed as Dio began to draw closer to him.

Pulling out his machete, Jason turned to face the man and glared down at him as he raised his machete, primed to strike if Dio came any closer. He didn't know what Herbert and Dio had talked about but Jason was sure that he wouldn't like it and so he'd take care of this man right now if he had to. Or at the very least injure him.

@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Mari @The Great Detective @Zombina
"Hey big guy." While West was still working on her she'd aim her guns at Jason. "We totally don't need to beat the shit out of each other right now, save that to the actual bad guys. Otherwise you got to deal with me, got that?"
Yuna and Hazama went to the infirmary, as they finally found a key and all. Maybe some others would follow along.

Noticing some sort of confrontation between Jason, DIO, and Zombina, Hazama strolled on over.

7.png

"So, which one of you is going to propose first?"

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Jeremi @The Great Detective

"..."

Jason slowly lowered his machete and turned away from Dio as Zombina called him out and held guns at him. Not much remained of Jason's brain due to his repeated 'deaths' and his continual decomposition but he still paid enough attention to note West's attachment to this woman. She seemed to be similar like him, West would say over and over. But Jason felt that couldn't have been further from the truth. There was no one else like him! He was his mother's special boy not this girl West fawned over.

But Jason had also noted that she seemed to at the very least carry a similar reaction to 'pain.' When she'd gotten stabbed by that ghost child, she reacted more out of annoyance than anything else. Similar to how Jason would have reacted had he been the one stabbed.

Making his way towards Zombina, Herbert stood in Jason's path with his arms held out to the sides.

"This is ridiculous! The two of you brawling would lead us nowhere! You could stab her and she could shoot you and it'd be endless! Until both of you are literally nothing more than quivering piles of flesh upon the floor!"

But Jason had made his mind up. If this woman could survive a stab from his machete then what was there to worry about? He couldn't kill her, not that he would have tried to given that it'd lead to him and Herbert being 'executed' in any case.

Shoving Herbert out of the way, Jason continued forward unimpeded by Zombina's firearms. He'd been shot at before and felt that this would have been no different. The two of them would go at it until the other side decided to call it quits. But when both sides were undead beings who didn't register pain like everyone else, how long would it take before they called it quits?

Not wanting to see either Zombina or Jason heavily damaged, Herbert quickly reached within his labcoat to grab a vial of Reagent to inject Jason with before this went too far and he lost two prime specimens for research.

DIO walked over between Zombina and Jason, grasping her gun. 'It seems I can only stop time for an instant,' he thought before time would flow again.

To everyone but himself, DIO had appeared between the bickering parties out of nowhere, as he now had his hand on Zombina's gun and was only a twitch away from crushing the metal tool with his bare hands.
"Undead creature, I, DIO, would prefer if you didn't disturb this man that I am trying to converse with." He said calmly, his piercing vampire eyes exuding their natural dominance over an undead creature like a zombie.
05_thumb.png

Upon opening up the infirmary, they'll see that there were a few people present here, someone they would recognize and another they wouldn't.

Mark would be just waking up at one of the beds within the infirmary, as if he's awakened from a long slumber. On the other hand, Castiel would find himself here as well, holding one of those invitation envelopes as if he were a late arrival to the Game.

Other than that, there were places of interest to check within the infirmary, such as the desk, cabinets, and under the beds that Mark and Castiel were rested upon.

@Verite @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Forrest @TheColourlessRainbow @Infirmary​

Sarah just observed the spirit, yet another instance of a ghost or ghostlike being here. She started to wonder if they would find any living people here, or was it just the one who were brought to this murder game? Though, as she listened to this one, some of the things she spoke of, Sarah could relate to... though it was the reverse, where Pops was a killer, and was changed, reprogrammed, to be a protector for Sarah. Though... he would still be a killer if needed as well.

For now, Sarah was content to stand by and observe.

@Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Hospes @Bomb @The Great Detective @Custodian's Closet
tumblr_inline_n8q844Tafs1sfvecc.png

"Hey, come on, Yuka-chan... We're friends, so I'll understand if something happens, okay? Do you really think isolating yourself will be good for you or anyone?" Morgan wouldn't give up so easily, incredibly persistent just like her parents. In fact, with the way she spoke about isolation and friendship, Yuka might be reminded of someone she once met, another blue-haired teen who had sought to be friends with her.​
tumblr_inline_nsupedP0AW1re9spw_540.png

"Huhhhhhhhhhhh? Hey come backkkkkkk....." Plutia chased after the friendly neighborhood ghost.​

Well. Needless to say, it wasn't hard for Deedee to realize that this place was just as cruel and unforgiving at where she had came from. Monsters, ghosts, scary people, killers and death everywhere... She probably wouldn't admit it, but she was almost getting used to such monstrosities. At least, in the death, torture, danger and harm fields. She'd been facing them for so long now that they seemed almost.. normal. And she hated it. She didn't want people to die, or to be getting hurt! She was sick and tired of it. She wanted everyone and everything to be okay. For there to be no more pain and suffering. For there to be a cure.

Somewhere deep, deep down, though, she knew this would never happen.

In any case, small amount of new bravery or not, the little child stayed very close to Henry, Chrom, and Lucina. She didn't know where Morgan had gone, and Mark was... Gone. Right now, even with the three 'protecting' her, she felt like she didn't have anyone...

And that was when something hit the child. The group had come to a stop at some new closet/room, and Lucina seemed to be blocking something from her.. As did Chrom and Henry. What could they have been hiding from her..? On some level, she knew that they were probably doing this for her safety... But on another, she was curious. Besides, she'd seen it all, by now. Nothing could top the horrors she'd witnessed.. Especially not after having seen Mark's corpse, with his jaw separated from his head. No, it was impossible for her to be hurt any worse, feel any more heartbroken, or scared any more than she already had been. Right?

So, hesitantly, she took the slightest peek around Lucina.. And saw another body. And, with that, another spirit. This time, seeming to be a child a bit older than Deedee. The child's brilliant blue eyes softened, regaining a sad look.. But not as sad as before. No, she had seen gorier deaths - this wasn't new to her. But that didn't change that it was tragic, horrific, and depressing. Who could do something like this? Truly?

dae42749c47fd6176e8eeb367cb16426.png

So she just... Stared. With those stunning, saddened eyes.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Bomb @Mighty Roman @Mari @Custodian's closet​
Well...a surprising amount of people came to visit the closet with him. Thankfully, none of them seemed immediately hostile, like the others were back in the mansion. In fact, he felt almost invisible. A ghost. What a lovely irony. Nevertheless, he procured a large, dark sunhat, fitted with a veil and all, and every bit of hot pink on his body was covered over with a jet black instead. 'Turns out he had a costume all along, and it hid his disgust at the bloody body well. He stood back, head tilted down to disguise his eyes as he lit up another cigarette, the strangest feeling washing over him upon seeing another spirit.

"...Is there no end to this Golden Witch's madness..... Listen everything will be alright Yuka.... We can figure a way to get you, and all of us out..." Chrom ha spoken but he sounded like he was attempting to convince himself of this.

It seemed Henry had noticed that Deedee saw the body and spirit as he walked over to her. He look down at her from a moment before his smile returned but something seemed 'dark' about it.

"Don't worry Deedee. I'll get whoever did this to poor Yuka and everyone else whose died here. I just need to find the right page to go on a ram-page.." As yes those puns of it but it was easy to tell he meant business.

@Lizzy @Hospes @Mari @The Great Detective @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb
"I... I don't know... if I'll hurt people though... like... l-like when I was... in that game... u-um... a Murder Game... I've hurt people... I was one of the Traitors... bu-but... I didn't mean to..."

Yuka couldn't forget this moment apparently, and she couldn't get over it... since it was such a terrible memory.

@Lizzy @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb @Custodian's Closet​

"Wait.. Do you know her?" Aya asked Battler, curious of how they got into this mess.

@The Great Detective
Kyle cocked his head to the side slightly, sizing Battler up. He seemed sincere enough. "Your family got a history with this place?" he asked.

8xrzzuw.gif

@CCC Kouhai @The Great Detective @Hazel-rah

"... yeah... I think so. Especially when she runs into me and tries to stab the shit out of me... As for my family... my little cousin Maria told us this charm... the Sachiko Ever After charm... and next thing I know, I'm stuck here with a girl in red named Sachiko trying to kill me..."

Battler sounded like he had some experience here... Though, it made you wonder why he hasn't ran into any of his family members yet...

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Hazel-rah

"..."

"Okay you asked for it!" Zombina was about to squeeze the trigger of one of her machine guns when.

Wait what happened to one of her guns?! "Hey he started it!" She shouted at Dio while pointing a finger towards Jason. "And I swear if you hurt my baby I'll use my other baby to do unspeakable things to you!" Having said that...this guy looked super pretty...it was probably those piercing eyes of his.

Doing as Dio asked the journey towards the infirmary was from her point of view at least a quiet one.

Once the switch was activated, the cannon fired right at the man that Mark has to kill. Instead of usual explosives, fireworks were set off and blown up as soon as contact was made. It seemed to be instant, but it appeared that Featherine did stick to her word... and soon enough, he would find himself back within the Gameboard... as if he's never died at all.

05_thumb.png

Upon opening up the infirmary, they'll see that there were a few people present here, someone they would recognize and another they wouldn't.

Mark would be just waking up at one of the beds within the infirmary, as if he's awakened from a long slumber. On the other hand, Castiel would find himself here as well, holding one of those invitation envelopes as if he were a late arrival to the Game.

Other than that, there were places of interest to check within the infirmary, such as the desk, cabinets, and under the beds that Mark and Castiel were rested upon.

@Verite @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @DBZ7 @Forrest @TheColourlessRainbow @Infirmary​

"Oh didn't that guy die or something?" Zombina replied motioning towards Mark. "I bet he's a zombie now too!"

tumblr_nwd1hkguzi1trud11o2_1280.png

"You two... are you okay?", Sarah asked. "There's this ghost here, but she doesn't seem to be a threat. At least, not yet."

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @Jeremi @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

Un26_zpsq4nxbzx8.png

"Yeah these ghosts are no laughing matter! They should find a hobby or something that doesn't involve stabbing things with rusty scissors!"

"I... I don't know... if I'll hurt people though... like... l-like when I was... in that game... u-um... a Murder Game... I've hurt people... I was one of the Traitors... bu-but... I didn't mean to..."

Yuka couldn't forget this moment apparently, and she couldn't get over it... since it was such a terrible memory.

@Lizzy @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb @Custodian's Closet​
tumblr_inline_nf7w1mTHSg1re9spw.png

"Huhhhh??? You were a traitorrrrr?" Plutia thought long and hard about this.

xgpM4ax.png

Andddddddddddddd... she fell asleep.

@anybody​

"Where am I?" Castiel asked himself, he wasn't used to be summoned, if that's how he even got here. Castiel was a angel of the lord, and a very powerful one, if he was here, there was reason, but the reason wasn't always so clear. Castiel looked to the envelope in his hand, and quickly opened it to view what was inside.

@The Great Detective

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Where am I?" Castiel asked himself, he wasn't used to be summoned, if that's how he even got here. Castiel was a angel of the lord, and a very powerful one, if he was here, there was reason, but the reason wasn't always so clear. Castiel looked to the envelope in his hand, and quickly opened it to view what was inside.

@The Great Detective
Inside the envelope, he would find a single letter left inside, the same invitation letter that everyone else "invited" to the Game as guests have in their possession.

Why hello there~! If you're reading this exact letter at this exact moment, it means that you've been specifically chosen to take part in a wonderful Gameboard event at the Metaworld. You need not to prepare oh so heavily for the event. The prize for winning the Gameboard event? I'm willing to part with a good fortune of my gold, that is one prize. Then there's my power to grant you a single rule-defying wish. That's another prize. Just think of anything that you desire out of me, and it will be your prize. I'll tell more of this event if you do eventually choose to participate, so be sure to send this envelope back with the confirmation.

-The Golden Witch Beatrice

Though, there was a little something added to the letter, since it just happened that Castiel came to the Game late.

P.S. Sorry for the delay on getting you started onto this Game, but now you're here. Enjoy the Game as much as you can!

@TheColourlessRainbow @Infirmary​

Mettaton breathed deeply, this trip to the closet turning out to be much more eventful than anticipated. Reluctantly, stepped forward, speaking up for the girl to hear him. "I know the feeling, darling." he stated, kneeling down to come to eye-level with the spirit, but not before looking over his shoulder at the others, "I am-...was a traitor as well."

@Lizzy @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb @The Great Detective @Custodian's Closet

Last edited by a moderator:

Finally, Sarah decided to speak to the ghost and not just be an observer to the conversation. "I know a 'person', someone who was a killer, trained to kill humans. But someone, somehow, was able to turn him towards good. I've found enough reason to trust him in the good he has done since turning, originally he was like the Traitors that threaten us now. Sometimes, we need to do the worst of deeds, before we are able to do the best of good ones."

Sarah looked at the ghost, and paused. Pops might question Sarah's trust in this person, this spirit... but she was so similar to Pops that Sarah couldn't ignore that. If a machine could be turned towards understanding the value of life and of good, why can't this Yuka person?

"I believe in you."

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Custodian's Closet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.