Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hospes @BarrenThin @Raven @Villiage group

Chief Ungaga frowned. "This man wants me dead? I can't imagine why. All I do is stay in this village, out of everyone's business, and protect my people. I haven't a clue what I may have done to offend him, unless he's offended by me protecting these unholy creatures." He sighed. "It isn't the fault of my friends that they became mutated."​

Lisa moved over with a sympathetic smile. "You're out of your depth. I get it. Maybe you should sit down."

@Proxymoron

Chief Ungaga frowned. "This man wants me dead? I can't imagine why. All I do is stay in this village, out of everyone's business, and protect my people. I haven't a clue what I may have done to offend him, unless he's offended by me protecting these unholy creatures." He sighed. "It isn't the fault of my friends that they became mutated."​
"See," Nicki placed her hands on her hips, "This is bullshit because something isn't right. How did your friends become mutated?"

She didn't want anyone else to die other than Miley because that bitch asked for it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_lpvg18j6Wp1qlx77f.gif

"Uaack!" Jon hacked the moment he held the strange, burning, cylindrical object Chloe had given him. Puffing the smoke out of his lungs, the Northerner shook his head, throwing the burning "stress reliever" on the ground, promptly stomping on it with his black leather boots. "I'll stick to my ale, a'ye, thank you." the Snow remarked, the medieval swordsman shaking his head a little. Baffled at how anyone can tolerate such fumes in their lungs, the crow flinched as the group transgressed forwards onto the village, briefly following Frank, Ridley, Ezio, and the others before pausing.

Looking behind at Max and Chloe, noting especially Chloe's overall breakdown, the young men of the Night's Watch could only somberly sign. Realizing he couldn't do much compared to the others, Jon made the wise idea of protecting the others, unsheathing Longclaw and keeping vigil on others that simply stayed behind. With some of these freaks running about with fire and electricity "sticks", Jon knew a sword, despite being made of fine Valyrian steel, would be at a severe disadvantage. Looking out beyond at the village, waiting for the vanguard to go forward, Jon slowly and audibly trailed off, audible to Max, Chloe, and anyone else that simply hugged the outskirts of the village.

"When I joined the Night's Watch, I knew I wouldn't see any of my family for a long time..but I did not know it would be the last." Jon somberly started, sitting by a nearby tree, cradling his sword, running his gloved fingers against the fine steel. "Day after day, I waited for the ravens, and each day they came, the news grew worse and worse." the Snow softly spoke, looking down upon the earth, briefly glancing over at the remaining group, particularly Chloe due to her distressed state. "At times, a'ye, I wanted to leave the Wall, I almost did...and I wouldn't care if they lobbed by head off. My father dead, my brother raising the banners, would you leave your post, would you forsake your vows and fight alongside your brother to save your family?" Jon offered the question, grunting a bit as he lifted himself up. "Maybe I could of helped him, maybe...but there is nothing I can do for him now...the Young Wolf." Jon spoke, his voice grim, shaking somberly, distant memories of Winterfell playing in his head.

"I won't say things won't get better, a'ye, they might never..." the bastard started, beginning to walk slowly towards the village, shooting a brief glance back to Chloe and the others. "But honor is something you'll always have, a'ye, and your oath to her, to Max...that is something that cannot be broken. You aren't a oathbreaker yet, Chloe, don't be one." the Northerner advised, slowly trekking towards the village, keeping a stern expression, the rough, cold exterior of Jon offering sound advice.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jenny @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Hospes @Village peeps and stuff also never forget the Van Squad eyeyeyeye

Right as Sophie would even touch the knife that was still laying close by the water at the time, some stray drips of the green water would find their way down her hand. Assuming that this water was the cause of the strange symptoms she was going to, this meant that her symptoms would only accelerate with each time she came into contact with the water, no matter how little. Even now, they would escalate to even shortness of breath, as well as nearly crippling nausea that would make Sophie sick. Still, at least you won't lose Shiki's weapon. That's a plus... Well, more for him than anything else, but yeah. At least it wasn't closer to the shore, or else you would've gotten a piranha attack as well.

Ruby would also feel these symptoms coming, but nowhere near as severe to the degree that Sophie was suffering them. Though the sickness seemed to be getting to her, some patches of green showing up on her body like the piranhas and the basking shark, Ruby's perseverance would pay off, as the shots, as well as the combined efforts of the rest of the group, would eventually down the giant creature for good, the basking shark dying down with a loud whine. Perhaps you might not have realized it while it was moving around trying to kill you, but it just so happened that the massive basking shark's body, at twenty-seven feet long, became a perfectly sized bridge to the island, leaving only a little bit of room at the end to swim. You'll have to hope you won't face any piranhas at the end there then.

Before you could all run across the giant fish's body though, in the middle of its body, you could all see something beginning to sprout out from inside, blood gushing out profusely, like something was stabbing at it.

QdRbK9W.png

Well, it wasn't any Xenopmorph that dug its way out of the basking shark's body. It was actually none other than Shiki himself! And he was... tossing aside the intestines that one could assume his body was travelling to when he was presumably swallowed by the basking shark earlier, it seemed, which would explain why he was so suddenly swallowed up and pulled into the water earlier.

G9ckYQP.png

Gingerly stepping out of the body, one would notice his leg was mangled up, there was a small gash in his head, and his clothes were torn up quite a bit, but other than that, he seemed relatively fine. Well, looks like he showed up in the nick of time. Totally.

"Phew, good thing I don't need that knife for my Mystic Eyes to take effect... Now where did that thing go? And the sword anyway?" Shiki mumbled to himself, before catching sight of the rest of the group on the other side, "... Um, hi. Did I miss anything?" He would ask awkwardly, breathing heavily as though he was suffocating while inside the basking shark's body.

Well, in any case, you may as well travel across the body and see what's so special about the island and the patch of vegetation on it anyway.

@york @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu @Mari
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu @Mari @Verite

Ruby sighed, wincing a little as she finally compacted her Crescent Rose, tucking it away on her belt before she sunk to the ground, sitting down for a little while... "Whew... I'm not... Going swimming anymore... Soon..." She panted, attempting to catch her breath a little as she sat down for a few moments, that dizzy, waiting nautious sort of feeling to subside, looking towards the strange patch of vegetation upon the island in front of her. Sophie in the meantime, seemed to be doing a bit worse to say the least, panting a little as she struggled to keep the contents of her stomach where they belonged, panting a few times as she clutched her head, still holding onto Shiki's weapon. Faintly, she heard Shiki's voice, and, looking up, she noticed that he was still alive, though, it was clear that he had more or less cut himself free of that shark's innards... Somehow, she'd ask later, when she didn't feel like she wanted to throw up, and, instead, wobbled over to him, holding out his weapon for him with a shaky hand, the other still massaging her temples.

"He wants the mutants dead, yeah. To cleanse them."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"So... this is the way back, right?" Lapis asks as soon as they were out of there, and there was that long walk back to the tower from here. Yay... while she was finishing up that muffin that Plutia gave to her earlier, Lapis took a moment to take out the tongue. It was all moist and squishy... With a simple shrug, she places the tongue back into her pocket, and continues to long and tedious trek back to the tower with her group.​
"At least we won't have to bring the entire body back with us." Kalifa noted. "I think that souvenir, and the pictures you took, will be enough to persuade Vincent that we fulfilled our end of the deal. Though I have my doubts that he will fulfill his end."

"But maybe it won't matter much either way. Freeing Mr. Ludger is what matters."

They continued their journey back to the Tower.

@Hospes @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group

ridley_duchannes_by_sakurakitty103-d4e3ugp.jpg

Ridley glanced at the Chief again.. And finally spoke back up. "Another religious diehard, like the one you told us about? Or, maybe just a guy who gets his kicks out of killing for fun?" she suggested. "Regardless.. He's gotta be a coward, sendin' Guns, Fake Tan, and company after you. The question is.. What is it you want done about it?" Straight to the point.

She was still eyeing the others curiously.. Probably contemplating who to flirt with first.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @Unlimited RP Works @The Silver Paladin @Infinatis @Krieg @VILLAGE CREW YO​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Krieg
"At least we won't have to bring the entire body back with us." Kalifa noted. "I think that souvenir, and the pictures you took, will be enough to persuade Vincent that we fulfilled our end of the deal. Though I have my doubts that he will fulfill his end."

"But maybe it won't matter much either way. Freeing Mr. Ludger is what matters."

They continued their journey back to the Tower.

@Hospes @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group
"Once the proof does its thing, I think I got myself a nifty stress reliever," Lapis comments about the tongue she had with her. Well... that was one way to make use of a severed tongue in the long run...

@Chris Lang @Hospes @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group​

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu @Mari @Verite

Ruby sighed, wincing a little as she finally compacted her Crescent Rose, tucking it away on her belt before she sunk to the ground, sitting down for a little while... "Whew... I'm not... Going swimming anymore... Soon..." She panted, attempting to catch her breath a little as she sat down for a few moments, that dizzy, waiting nautious sort of feeling to subside, looking towards the strange patch of vegetation upon the island in front of her. Sophie in the meantime, seemed to be doing a bit worse to say the least, panting a little as she struggled to keep the contents of her stomach where they belonged, panting a few times as she clutched her head, still holding onto Shiki's weapon. Faintly, she heard Shiki's voice, and, looking up, she noticed that he was still alive, though, it was clear that he had more or less cut himself free of that shark's innards... Somehow, she'd ask later, when she didn't feel like she wanted to throw up, and, instead, wobbled over to him, holding out his weapon for him with a shaky hand, the other still massaging her temples.

"I'll be right back...you guys take your time here" he says as he twirls a little, reverting to his flight mode and darting over the water, examining the grass for a moment and cutting some with his arm blade, before flying back over the lake, his flight form incredibly fast now he didn't have to deal with so much weight "Right...I got a sample...just to check it out...might be useful or something...I can't carry very much in flight form by myself...so yeah...we should all go over the bridge and grab some more if this stuff is useful..."

@york
@Verite
@Mari
@SPARTAN Bennett
@Emperor Palpachu

**In which a bunch of stuff happened and a bunch of people reacted**

There wasn't anything quite like a necrotic shadowy ghost bursting forth from its fleshy prison to break a little magician youkai out of her slump and into a spur of more than a little concern, and she frowned darkly when the others came back out of the hatch.

"I've a feeling that this is not the last we've seen of Thomas, living or not. I know not what sort of spirit that was, but we'd best hurry back in case it is the kind that will wreak vengeance on Vincent and everyone around him." She said as she started to float from the ground. "I'll leave a doll with you all to lead you back if you require it and to communicate with me if necessary, but I will hurry on ahead to try to head off this spirit if its destination is that immediate."

She gave a curt nod to everyone involved before she turned and suddenly rocketed off into the sky, fast enough to send the dust and debris on the ground around them swirling for a moment and leaving a solitary doll in her wake

o_o

It waved its hand forward and headed towards the tower, unless someone else was paying attention and was already heading in that direction, in which case it simply followed. And stared

@Chris Lang @Hospes @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @gummi bunnies @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group

**In which a bunch of stuff happened and a bunch of people reacted**

There wasn't anything quite like a necrotic shadowy ghost bursting forth from its fleshy prison to break a little magician youkai out of her slump and into a spur of more than a little concern, and she frowned darkly when the others came back out of the hatch.

"I've a feeling that this is not the last we've seen of Thomas, living or not. I know not what sort of spirit that was, but we'd best hurry back in case it is the kind that will wreak vengeance on Vincent and everyone around him." She said as she started to float from the ground. "I'll leave a doll with you all to lead you back if you require it and to communicate with me if necessary, but I will hurry on ahead to try to head off this spirit if its destination is that immediate."

She gave a curt nod to everyone involved before she turned and suddenly rocketed off into the sky, fast enough to send the dust and debris on the ground around them swirling for a moment and leaving a solitary doll in her wake

o_o

It waved its hand forward and headed towards the tower, unless someone else was paying attention and was already heading in that direction, in which case it simply followed. And stared

"I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Vincent, but Ludger is the important one here. We must hurry if we are to free Ludger. We don't know if that shadow will restrict its vengeance to Vincent and his followers or not."

Kalifa and most of the group were already headed in the direction of the Tower. The doll, Kalifa trusted, would follow.

@Chris Lang @Hospes @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @gummi bunnies @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group

@Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @Jenny @TheBlueBurch

Cosmo would like Jon Snow's hand, slowly mixing with tug.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-nathan-fillion-to-voice-cosmo-the-dog.jpeg

"Don't worry, Jon Snow. The wait will end soon. Cosmo has guy feelink Arya is here. You and I will retrieve her, and you two be reunited!"

Travis in the mean, eyed Jon Snow. A devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"So you're a warrior, huh? I can tell by the way you care yourself, you're good."

Travis pushed his jacket way, showing what seemed like several weird looking sword handles, before grabing one, and unleashing. Suddenly, weird machine-like noises would be followed by light, forming a sword.

latest

"Trouble you for a dual? Or are not as good as I think?'

Reactions: Krieg
Red would try to convey that there was definitely more, glancing back to where the moans could be heard. Though, when he looked back to Aqua, he gave a look of worry, remembering about the "Mother" that the man repeatedly talked about. Realizing this now, Red takes out a pokeball and sends out Espeon. Seeing Red's gesture, Espeon focused energy and initiated a move that created a soothing sound of ringing bells. This move was Heal Bell.

tumblr_n0x91xidKG1t1y8q5o1_500.gif

Hopefully Heal Bell would work that it would help the man with his condition.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor Palpachu @Atomyk

When Espeon attempted to heal the man, the attempt sadly failed. Apparently, he was beyond saving. Without another word, he collapsed, gasping for breath as he said his last words, "Leave this place. P-Please leave and don't come back..."

He then fell over: dead.

Aqua turned away after seeing this sight, closing her eyes for a moment. "Awful," she mumbled, feeling a pang of guilt inside her. She had been unable to save two people down here. She didn't even understand what was going on. "We should leave. It was his dying wish." Without another word, Aqua began to leave their location.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Falling Hope"

Those of you heading back to the tower arrive at the worst possible time. You ride the elevator up the waiting room to see a black shadow slip through the wall, the sound of it moving sounding like the whispers of a crowd. Vincent and his men are caught off guard as it passes through each of them, the life leaving their bodies. The shadow strangely avoids your group, though you do hear it speak.

"Time to raze the impure ones of this realm."

It then leaves as quickly as it came. Leia made a move to search Vincent's pockets, grimacing as she did so. She found a key, and used it to unlock Ludger's handcuffs. He gave his friend a nod of thanks for activating his communicator.

"Ludger?" asked Makoto's voice. "Is that you?"

"They've found me," Ludger responded. "And I know where the Catalyst is located."

"Then you have to hurry! Gather everyone! I'll contact them!"

Ludger lowered the communicator and looked around the room. "I need everyone together, and we need to stop that shadow. It's integral to transporting out of this dimension."

"But where the heck did it go?!"

Claire nodded. "It's gone to kill the chief."

~*Incoming Message*~

wJl3fNY.png

"Everyone!" yelled Makoto over the communication devices. "You need to stop what you're doing and head to the village! This is of the utmost importance!"

Everyone would arrive within the hour to find that the shadow had yet to attack. Of course, tragedy would strike regardless, as one of the dilapidated skyscrapers leaning above would have some debris dislodged, which would then land on Kaku and Kalifa. For it to fall from such a height and to land on both of them with complete accuracy was... suspicious, to say the least.

As everyone would stare in horror of this, Ludger would check the bodies. "The shadow didn't do this," he concluded.

"And how do you know that?" Claire asked.

He sighed, lowering his head. "There's something lingering here-- Akibahara's influence."

"Oh... oh no." Leia looked horrified. "That means Makoto's theory--"

"Yes." Touching at his communicator, Ludger said only two words. "He's here."

Makoto would appear to you all once again, a sad look on his face. "I was worried this would happen," he said. "In directing you all to this dimension, there was a possibility the Arch Demon made contact with a few of you, turning you to his side. He's sought to turn this operation into yet another Murder Game, and it seems he's succeeded." A pause, as the boy looked down. "We can't let him compromise the mission, and so we need to remove the people he's influenced as soon as we can. We've scanned three of you and determined you are free of influence. These three have been given the privilege to do scans of their own. Lets hope they succeed."

"... But, we don't have the power to scan all of you. In fact, we can't do it remotely at all any more. What we-- what I need you all to do, is vote on who you think has been influenced. You will have to be our investigators. I realize we're playing into his games, but we have to do this. Whoever is voted will not be killed, I promise. They will be transported back to the HQ to undergo a scan here. I'm so sorry about this, everybody.

As Makoto left, Ludger rubbed at the back of his neck.

yUBmgaQ.png

"I have extra communicators for those who didn't come here via the Coalition. These will allow us to vote... and we don't have much time, as the shadow will be here at any moment."

OOC NOTE: Votes are done publicly in the thread. Make sure you bold and underline your votes or they will very likely be missed.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage [Original Character/The Noble Magi]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Nassi as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes [Original Character/End the Cycle]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid [Touhou]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED

Last edited:
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Falling Hope"

Those of you heading back to the tower arrive at the worst possible time. You ride the elevator up the waiting room to see a black shadow slip through the wall, the sound of it moving sounding like the whispers of a crowd. Vincent and his men are caught off guard as it passes through each of them, the life leaving their bodies. The shadow strangely avoids your group, though you do hear it speak.

It then leaves as quickly as it came. Leia made a move to search Vincent's pockets, grimacing as she did so. She found a key, and used it to unlock Ludger's handcuffs. He gave his friend a nod of thanks for activating his communicator.

"They've found me," Ludger responded. "And I know where the Catalyst is located."

Ludger lowered the communicator and looked around the room. "I need everyone together, and we need to stop that shadow. It's integral to transporting out of this dimension."

~*Incoming Message*~

wJl3fNY.png

"Everyone!" yelled Makoto over the communication devices. "You need to stop what you're doing and head to the village! This is of the utmost importance!"

Everyone would arrive within the hour to find that the shadow had yet to attack. Of course, tragedy would strike regardless, as one one of the dilapidated skyscrapers leaning above would have some debris dislodged, which would then land on Kaku and Kalifa. For it to fall from such a height and to land on both of them with complete accuracy was... suspicious, to say the least.

As everyone would stare in horror of this, Ludger would check the bodies. "The shadow didn't do this," he concluded.

He sighed, lowering his head. "There's something lingering here-- Akibahara's influence."

Makoto would appear to you all once again, a sad look on his face. "I was worried this would happen," he said. "In directing you all to this dimension, there was a spossibility the Arch Demon made contact with a few of you, turning you to his side. He's sought to turn this operation into yet another Murder Game, and it seems he's succeeded." A pause, as the boy looked down. "We can't let him compromise the mission, and so we need to remove the people he's influenced as soon as we can. We've scanned three of you and determined you are free of influence. These three have been given the privilege to do scans of their own. Lets hope they succeed."

"... But, we don't have the power to scan all of you. In fact, we can't do it remotely at all any more. What we-- what I need you all to do, is vote on who you think has been influenced. You will have to be our investigators. I realize we're playing into his games, but we have to do this. Whoever is voted will not be killed, I promise. They will be transported back to the HQ to undergo a scan here. I'm so sorry about this, everybody.

As Makoto left, Ludger sighed.

yUBmgaQ.png

"I have extra communicators for those who didn't come here via the Coalition. These will allow us to vote... and we don't have much time, as the shadow will be here at any moment."

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@TheBombMan as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker [Elsword]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap [Borderlands]
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad [Kingsman: The Secret Service]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117 [Halo] and Merick Rashaud Bennett/SPARTAN-B312 [Original Character/Halo]
@Mirage as Naoto Shirogane [Persona] and Kurumi Tokisaki [Date a Live!]
@Pharozonk as Element Lad [Adventure Comics]

The Dead

Frank paused. His eyes moved to the site of Kaku and Kalifa's deaths. If it was even possible, his expression darkened further. Sure, he disliked the woman, but they seemed to be truly on their side. He scooped up a communicator, then looked at Lisa, who was simply staring at the rocks in horror. "Well... whadya know? His agents are here, too." The old man crossed his arms and rocked back on his heels.

Lisa just gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. The Punisher family certainly had a job to do now.

"Any theories?" Frank looked around.

@Atomyk
@Everyone​

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Falling Hope"

~*Incoming Message*~

wJl3fNY.png

Everyone would arrive within the hour to find that the shadow had yet to attack. Of course, tragedy would strike regardless, as one one of the dilapidated skyscrapers leaning above would have some debris dislodged, which would then land on Kaku and Kalifa. For it to fall from such a height and to land on both of them with complete accuracy was... suspicious, to say the least.

Makoto would appear to you all once again, a sad look on his face. "I was worried this would happen," he said. "In directing you all to this dimension, there was a possibility the Arch Demon made contact with a few of you, turning you to his side. He's sought to turn this operation into yet another Murder Game, and it seems he's succeeded." A pause, as the boy looked down. "We can't let him compromise the mission, and so we need to remove the people he's influenced as soon as we can. We've scanned three of you and determined you are free of influence. These three have been given the privilege to do scans of their own. Lets hope they succeed."

yUBmgaQ.png

~CAST LIST~
@Emperor Palpachu as
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117 [Halo] and Merick Rashaud Bennett/SPARTAN-B312 [Original Character/Halo]

The Dead
"Well fuck..." Lapis growled. Is this what happens when she tries to end her own life? Given what occurred with her before being sent here, that might be the case. That wasn't the time for that though, she had to help out the people here figure out who the poor saps of traitors were.

"Someone has to be strong enough to cause some heavy debri to fall like that... or that magic could play a part there..." Lapis speaks out with the easiest things to pick off. Red, having just caught up with the masked bounty hunter, was quite put off by how things were going, who would really want to kill others? At least it's put out there that people were influenced to do this, and possibly not from their own will...

Though, from Lapis's theory, it would pin some suspicion on Red, given from his Pokemon's abilities.

@everyone​

"Hope nobody minds me stepping in. And clearly, to orchestrate such a clean and precise landing right on them from so high up...well, I'd bet all the money I got to my name that it was a telekinetic or something like that. And that's a hell of a lot of money, lemme tell ya. So. If we're playing judge and jury, can I at least be the executioner? Part of my job."

@All involved

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Falling Hope"

~*Incoming Message*~

wJl3fNY.png

yUBmgaQ.png

~CAST LIST~
@Emperor Palpachu as

The Dead
char_103698_thumb.jpg

"Huh? What happened to Kaku and Kalifa-chan?" Plutia asked, before realizing that the fallen skyscraper had fallen on them.

"Hold on! I'll get you out of there!" Plutia said as she used her doll to blast the skyscraper into an empty area in the distance.

Meanwhile Gnar woke up on top of Vi.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @any1 else

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Falling Hope"

~*Incoming Message*~

wJl3fNY.png

yUBmgaQ.png

~CAST LIST~
@Emperor Palpachu as

The Dead
"H-holy crap!" Abel was shocked as two of their numbers were killed off so suddenly. Was this what Aqua had gone through before now? What kind of messed up game is this?

"Abel," the teen turned to his solemn brother, a deathly expression evident on the white-haired man's brother, "Allow me to handle the vote. I can argue far better than you, and I know your feelings towards your friends. You can not doubt them as I can, little brother," Without another word, Naoya turned to the chief and headed in his direction.

Abel nodded as he followed after his brother, "R-right." He wondered if his friend were okay and had made it safely. He had seen Aqua at one moment, thought had soon lost her in the crowd. However, he still didn't know where Lapis and Red were, and Gnar was so small that he had given up trying to find him. Please be okay, you guys. I don't want to lose my friends...

@Jeremi @Sandra @thebombman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Sandra
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Falling Hope"

~*Incoming Message*~

wJl3fNY.png

yUBmgaQ.png

~CAST LIST~
@Emperor Palpachu as

The Dead

There was a long pause from Ridley, and... Her gold eyes softened slightly. And she almost seemed to... Say a prayer? That was odd.. Immediately after, though, the Siren shook it off and tried to regain her nonchalant facade. "Well.. That happened."

Clearing her throat, she glanced around. She was already in the village.. So the question was... What were they supposed to do here? Aside from talk about potential killers, of course. "..Uhh.. Did anyone happen ta be near that tower when it collapsed? I ain't no expert, but I'm pretty damn sure towers don' just topple like that."

@EVERYONE BLAH​

Status
Not open for further replies.