• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"True colors? She even tell you how she died? Ridley caught a bullet meant for me- jumped in the damn way! Like Hell am I going to let you kill someone who's already paid their penance in my eyes!" It was about then he saw Max's blood on the floor. "Whose is that?"

The witch would have no room to talk about 'true colors' if Frank found out she had shot a teenage girl.

@Mari
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes

"That's from Max," Joshua replied, frowning as he glanced at the blood. "Bayonetta shot her. But don't worry. Max is fine. I sent her back to life. I'd worry about yourselves and the new people who are dying, as I am having trouble recovering souls now..."

@BarrenThin @Mari @Hospes

• Thank You
Reactions: BarrenThin

Words alone couldn't accurately describe how much Chloe had missed Max. Which was fine with her because she didn't want to go on some sappy tear-filled spiel. The ever loyal sidekick getting to hug her big hero was good enough for her. It had also been far too long since someone that wasn't Felix called her a 'punk ass' and so to hear it again but coming from Max in a more affectionate manner was a cherry on top of the feels sundae.

"O-Oh, yeah I kept it safe for ya. Some of the people here wanted to look at it for clues and shit. But wasn't too keen on letting anyone other than me hold it. Thankfully it turned out that nobody else had to hold it but me."

As the hug was finally broken and Max decided they should take a new picture, who was Chloe to say no? "Just make sure you get my good side, Max." She boasted playfully as the picture was snapped.

life_is_strange___max_and_chloe___sfm__by_mrjimjamjamie-d8n6jr9.jpg

As Max tended to Travis and Jon's greetings/worries, Chloe probably would have said something herself. Being that Jon was probably one of the few people here that Chloe considered an actual friend. But her entire train of thought got pretty derailed as Crus scooped her up off her feet and hugged.

"Ow."

Once Crus hopefully let go of them, Chloe winced but waved it off otherwise.

"Don't worry about it, Crus! Just showing that you care, right? Just a bit stronger than most hugs is all."

*beat*

"Okay, maybe a lot stronger."

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers

Sarah was usually much smarter about it, but she hadn't reacted to a friend coming back to life before either. "Again, sorry. I was just so happy to see you happy to getting Max back...not like I'm not glad to see her back either or anything...Oh!"

A thought hit her, Bayonetta had been an agent, could she have possibly told Max anything vital? "Did Bayonetta tell you anything about what they had figured out about the traitors or anything else that could help us out?"

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch

"That's from Max," Joshua replied, frowning as he glanced at the blood. "Bayonetta shot her. But don't worry. Max is fine. I sent her back to life. I'd worry about yourselves and the new people who are dying, as I am having trouble recovering souls now..."

@BarrenThin @Mari @Hospes

Frank froze. So did Lisa. "She shot her?" His voice was filled with disbelief. Bayonetta did that? "You shot an innocent child?"

Bayonetta just became the kind of scum they hunted to Frank and Lisa Castle. In that one sentence, she was lumped in with every killer Frank had shot.

They rounded on Bayonetta, ignoring Josh's advice. "You'd better have some damn good reason!"

@Hospes
@Mari
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Daily Bugle

Those headed for the Daily Bugle would find a large building ahead of them. They would enter into revolving doors on the first floor and walk into a large newspaper firm with various floors full of offices and work rooms. Some particular rooms of interest could be seen.

The Editor's Office
The manager's Office
Employee Offices
Break Room​

As Kalifa took a look around the building, she briefly pondered the Watcher. The Watcher's organization had not been on the list of organizations who'd placed contracts on the head of the Arch Demon. At least, not THOSE Watchers. Another organization of Watchers, who were involved in looking after 'Slayers', were on the list instead, alongside the Order of the Phoenix, the Ministry of Magic, the Brotherhood of Steel, and the Enclave.

Kalifa wondered about Uatu's Watchers. What was the point of their observing if they never did anything even when the fate of countless worlds depended on it?

It didn't matter, anyway. What mattered was what they would do at the Daily Bugle.

"I'll investigate the Employee Offices." Kalifa said.

Kaku nodded. "I think I'll check out the Editor's Office."

@Daily Bugle people

Legolas then remembered something Fi mentioned, or alluded to earlier. "You still have a surprise for me?", he asked her. "Though, between the two of us now, I don't know if surprises are still possible."

@Lizzy @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven

"Mm, yes the surprise." Fi said, turning to face Link. Why not give it now? There would be no point for Link to hold onto it, he still had much to do before waking Zelda up.

Link understood, before reaching into one of his pouches and tossing it to Fi, who caught it with her um powers? Who knows, it was floating in the air right now via Fi mind capabilities, with a small blue aura. She placed a star shaped fruit into Legolas' free hand via Fi mind capabilities.

"That is your surprise." She spoke with a smile.

Link looked down at Stitch.

"I can still carry your book for you, and if you don't want to walk you could...I dunno, ride on my shoulders?" He offered. He found Stitch adorable. Like Pikachu was adorable.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Raven @Sanctum peeps @Interactions between cuties is always wonderful~

@The Daily Bugle

411132-bugle1.png

Those headed for the Daily Bugle would find a large building ahead of them. They would enter into revolving doors on the first floor and walk into a large newspaper firm with various floors full of offices and work rooms. Some particular rooms of interest could be seen.

The Editor's Office
The manager's Office
Employee Offices
Break Room​
Abel's sleepy eyes hovered each of the areas before he yawned and headed towards the Editor's Office, "I think the editor of a newspaper is the boss...? Maybe we can find someone in charge here..."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Joshua was really getting fed up with this group. He waved a hand, magically freezing Frank and everyone else in place so that they couldn't move, but could still speak.

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

"Will I have to separate you all like children?! Listen, if you fight here and kill someone, you'll be destroying their soul! They'll never get to come back to life! And right now, I can't allow that to happen. Akibahara will be destroying enough souls. We don't need more lives ruined by the people who are supposed to be helping with this war!"

Grumbling, he ran a hand through his silver hair.

"So what is it going to be? Will I have to separate all of you? Or are all of you going to listen to me yet?"

@Mari @BarrenThin @Hospes

Joshua was really getting fed up with this group. He waved a hand, magically freezing Frank and everyone else in place so that they couldn't move, but could still speak.

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

"Will I have to separate you all like children?! Listen, if you fight here and kill someone, you'll be destroying their soul! They'll never get to come back to life! And right now, I can't allow that to happen. Akibahara will be destroying enough souls. We don't need more lives ruined by the people who are supposed to be helping with this war!"

"So what is it going to be? Will I have to separate all of you? Or are all of you going to listen to me yet?"

Frank growled. "I ain't leaving Ridley. Not while this psycho is out to kill her."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@Mari

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@The Daily Bugle

In the editor's office, the group would see some newspapers sitting on a big desk inside the room which could be examined.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Editor's office

In the employee's office, they will see that one of the workers had a desk covered with a few different decorations that could be examined.

@Chris Lang @Employee's Office

Locations
The Editor's Office
The Manager's Office
Employee Offices
Break Room​

Frank growled. "I ain't leaving Ridley. Not while this psycho is out to kill her."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@Mari

Joshua grumbled. Why was this group so unmanageable?

"Do you think I'd let anything happen to Ridley after I just told you souls could be destroyed if you attack each other? No. So don't think that you're going to get your way unless I decide so. I'M calling the shots here. All of you are just going to have to deal with that."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Mari

@The Daily Bugle

411132-bugle1.png

The Editor's Office
The manager's Office
Employee Offices
Break Room​
Abel's sleepy eyes hovered each of the areas before he yawned and headed towards the Editor's Office, "I think the editor of a newspaper is the boss...? Maybe we can find someone in charge here..."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
@The Daily Bugle

In the editor's office, the group would see some newspapers sitting on a big desk inside the room which could be examined.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Editor's office

In the employee's office, they will see that one of the workers had a desk covered with a few different decorations that could be examined.

@Chris Lang @Employee's Office

Locations
The Editor's Office
The Manager's Office
Employee Offices
Break Room​
"Time to get to reading... the one thing I can't keep myself awake for," Lapis was being slightly reminded of the days where she struggled with reading. Nevertheless, she went to examine the newspapers left on the desk of the room.

Meanwhile, Pikachu wanted to check the Break Room, and of course, Red would have to come along.

@The Tactician @Chris Lang @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @others​

"Do you think I'd let anything happen to Ridley after I just told you souls could be destroyed if you attack each other? No. So don't think that you're going to get your way unless I decide so. I'M calling the shots here. All of you are just going to have to deal with that."

The old man looked at Ridley, then at Joshua. "You can make me leave... but you can't make me do anything wherever you take me. I'll do what you want... as long as she's safe."

Angels didn't scare him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari
@Hospes

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Time to get to reading... the one thing I can't keep myself awake for," Lapis was being slightly reminded of the days where she struggled with reading. Nevertheless, she went to examine the newspapers left on the desk of the room.

Meanwhile, Pikachu wanted to check the Break Room, and of course, Red would have to come along.

@The Tactician @Chris Lang @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @others​
"I can do the reading instead," Abel offered before realizing how she might interpret that, "I-If you want, I mean..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang

Bayonetta laughed. "Well of course it was going to get out of control dear, with Mister Butt Fetish refereeing, after all."

She leapt into the air, landed on Joshua's back, and gave his butt a very firm slap.

tumblr_ne2o6cBrcG1s1o4ako3_250.gif

She looked at Ridley. "Lucky for you, little one, you have all these people on your side to help you. Barely a match for little old me all by lonesome. Quite sad, is it not?" To Frank Castle, she simply shrugged and wondered why he was so friendly to the traitor that killed her. "Even through my glasses, it pains me to see one's true colors", she said softly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @BarrenThin

This only made the Siren frown. "I ain't got anyone on my side but myself, miss Wicked Witch. So, you're welcome to try to kill me when this is all done and through." Quietly, Rid cocked her head to the side with a slight grin. "'True colors', huh? Well.. I think it's pretty easy to find mine are gold." Dark Caster gold.
Joshua was a little more then surprised when Bayonetta jumped into the air, on top of him, and gave his butt a slap. It wasn't often that the angel found himself surprised either. "All right, all right, just get off me!" he said appearing and disappearing in another spot so that Bayonetta would fall off of his back. "I'm starting to see that clearly I'm going to have to separate you and the siren." He glanced at Rildley. "And I'm going to likely keep you here. I don't think you really fight in any manner but seducing, so you'd probably be better suited to some homework instead."

At Joshua's reply, Ridley just pouted. "See, seducing works on most anything. What it doesn't work on- so long as it's got a mind -can simply be controlled. Why fight when I can simply prevent the fight?" That was.. Well, one way to put it. "..But fine. Homework me up, Curls."

"True colors? She even tell you how she died? Ridley caught a bullet meant for me- jumped in the damn way! Like Hell am I going to let you kill someone who's already paid their penance in my eyes!" It was about then he saw Max's blood on the floor. "Whose is that?"

The witch would have no room to talk about 'true colors' if Frank found out she had shot a teenage girl.

@Mari
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes

Oh... Right. That whole bullet thing. For a brief moment, Ridley actually looked... Sheepish. Something uncommon to see from the provocatively dressed Dark Caster. In response, she just muttered something unintelligibly under her breath. As for the blood.. She left it to Joshua to fill in that blank.

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

Woah. For once, it wasn't Ridley causing problems. It was.. Well, about everyone else, apparently. For now, she just remained quiet.. Until, of course, Frank and Joshua casually spoke about her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@Mari

The old man looked at Ridley, then at Joshua. "You can make me leave... but you can't make me do anything wherever you take me. I'll do what you want... as long as she's safe."

Angels didn't scare him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari
@Hospes

"I can defend myself just fine, Guns. Stop worrying," she dismissed nonchalantly. If she could move, she would've shrugged. On the other hand, she did frown deeply at how they kept talking about her. "And don't talk like I'm not here."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Mari

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
This only made the Siren frown. "I ain't got anyone on my side but myself, miss Wicked Witch. So, you're welcome to try to kill me when this is all done and through." Quietly, Rid cocked her head to the side with a slight grin. "'True colors', huh? Well.. I think it's pretty easy to find mine are gold." Dark Caster gold.

At Joshua's reply, Ridley just pouted. "See, seducing works on most anything. What it doesn't work on- so long as it's got a mind -can simply be controlled. Why fight when I can simply prevent the fight?" That was.. Well, one way to put it. "..But fine. Homework me up, Curls."

Oh... Right. That whole bullet thing. For a brief moment, Ridley actually looked... Sheepish. Something uncommon to see from the provocatively dressed Dark Caster. In response, she just muttered something unintelligibly under her breath. As for the blood.. She left it to Joshua to fill in that blank.

Woah. For once, it wasn't Ridley causing problems. It was.. Well, about everyone else, apparently. For now, she just remained quiet.. Until, of course, Frank and Joshua casually spoke about her.

"I can defend myself just fine, Guns. Stop worrying," she dismissed nonchalantly. If she could move, she would've shrugged. On the other hand, she did frown deeply at how they kept talking about her. "And don't talk like I'm not here."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Mari

"Not from her, you can't. She makes the entire crew combined look like a bunch of poorly armed children."

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.