• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracing the ground with her blue eyes, the blonde couldn't help but think about Silent Hill. Elsa hated it, but it was all she could ever think about. She could remember her flesh repeatedly burning, seeing her daughter and husband die, and the dead world she had been trapped in before dying herself. If Elsa had died there, why was she alive again? The queen didn't understand it. Did someone think it would be some kind of sick, entertaining joke to bring Elsa back to life and watch her squirm more? She honestly didn't want to be alive anymore...

Upon hearing Molly arrive, the queen picked her chin up, staring in the other girl's direction. In truth, Molly was Elsa's best friend and she would be ecstatic to see her if only Elsa had the will inside her to believe anything good--like Molly showing up again--could actually happen to her.

"Apparition, please go," she said to Molly. "You can't be real. Molly died on Celebrity Island during the time of the crossed. I haven't seen her in... years," Elsa recalled, frowning. "All the people I love have left, Molly included. You can't be real."

@TheColourlessRainbow
When Elsa asked Molly to go, tears flew into her eyes, but the women knew how to held back the pain she always felt. Taking another step towards her, Molly couldn't believe that she'd been dead for years, for years, but how many years?

" I was.....so cold...for so many years. My life was over....I never thought death would be so cold and tiresome, but at the same time...I was relieved. I lived with the dead eating one another, then I lived in a world where the living did horrible things, worse then what they already do. Then, I learned to open up again, to love. Even if I was declined, I still had you. This was the only pain I suffered as I died. I will not walk away again, I will not die alone again." Molly released one tear as she spoke, but as she did speak, she moved till she stood face to face with Elsa. Grabbing her hand, Molly smiled.

"I'm never leaving again, my queen."

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"...I know I know... I'm an idiot that fell for the bait," Lapis grumbled, and she had no idea if this would result with her "shattering" apart. Her scar did give her some pain earlier, but she didn't want to reveal that bit to Abel at all. At least now, she wouldn't have to resort to that risky move of hers...

"W-Wow... he actually fixed it? During that whole mess you two were in back at the Coalition HQ," Lapis knew about the whole scuffle from the messages that came from "Mercy," and from what Abel had told her when he came back... Taking the crystal into her hands, it immediately lit up from her physical contact, somehow knowing that it was supposed to be linked to her anyways. ... that meant that she had five crystals in total now..

@The Tactician

"Pika..." Pikachu clearly didn't want to be around dead bodies, it was too innocent of a Pokemon to be like that. So, Red let the electric mouse head on back to the tents, knowing that the others would keep an eye on the little guy for him. Taking in mind of Storm's question, Red looked around the area for the arm that was severed from Frank.

@Jeremi @Krieg @Chris Lang @investigation team

tumblr_n28ntrBDQw1tupvubo1_500.gif

"Pi pi pi pi pi ..." Pikachu happened to run into Riley. Well... it wouldn't hurt to have the little guy stick around by him?

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Hmm?" Riley looked down. "Hey, Pikachu. You remind me of my dear friend Dogmeat. Loyal, friendly, and always willing to help." Riley smiled, and kneeled down.

"Not into bullying, eh? So you prefer taking over giving, I take it?" He asked, maintaining his composure, it seemed, as he held his knife in a reverse grip, fiddling around with it as he smiled back at her, "Hmm. With an offer like that, how could I possibly refuse?" He asked, twirling his knife some more and holding it up, nodding and briefly side-stepping several times, as if to get himself warmed up for whatever Sakuya had planned for him with her knives.

"Ready."

@Kaykay
She grimaced at his implication, but otherwise ignored it. She was quite interested now though since he had actually taken her up on the offer. With the second knife, she had almost expected him to back off. But with this it was much more interesting, anyway. She waited for him to warm up. Once he said "Ready" she released her hold over the knives. Time resumed for all of them once again, the countless knives heading straight towards Shiki. Was he really stupid enough to do this, or did he have a power or plan to get around them? Regardless, she prepared to stop time, just in case he was merely an overconfident boy.

The people outside probably didn't want to get too close to this tent. Knives were about to go flying, after all, and a tent was hardly the proper structure to be stopping any that may miss their target.

@Verite

"...I know I know... I'm an idiot that fell for the bait," Lapis grumbled, and she had no idea if this would result with her "shattering" apart. Her scar did give her some pain earlier, but she didn't want to reveal that bit to Abel at all. At least now, she wouldn't have to resort to that risky move of hers...

"W-Wow... he actually fixed it? During that whole mess you two were in back at the Coalition HQ," Lapis knew about the whole scuffle from the messages that came from "Mercy," and from what Abel had told her when he came back... Taking the crystal into her hands, it immediately lit up from her physical contact, somehow knowing that it was supposed to be linked to her anyways. ... that meant that she had five crystals in total now..

@The Tactician

"Pika..." Pikachu clearly didn't want to be around dead bodies, it was too innocent of a Pokemon to be like that. So, Red let the electric mouse head on back to the tents, knowing that the others would keep an eye on the little guy for him. Taking in mind of Storm's question, Red looked around the area for the arm that was severed from Frank.

@Jeremi @Krieg @Chris Lang @investigation team

tumblr_n28ntrBDQw1tupvubo1_500.gif

"Pi pi pi pi pi ..." Pikachu happened to run into Riley. Well... it wouldn't hurt to have the little guy stick around by him?

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Abel couldn't help but gently laugh at her reaction to the crystal, finding the reunion between the two cute for some reason, "Yeah, Naoya tends to work in mysterious ways like that. You'd be surprised what he can whip out in five minutes..." His arm gently wrapped around her, pulling her close to his side, "This is kind of bold to say, but I really did miss you up there, Lapis...."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Tracing the ground with her blue eyes, the blonde couldn't help but think about Silent Hill. Elsa hated it, but it was all she could ever think about. She could remember her flesh repeatedly burning, seeing her daughter and husband die, and the dead world she had been trapped in before dying herself. If Elsa had died there, why was she alive again? The queen didn't understand it. Did someone think it would be some kind of sick, entertaining joke to bring Elsa back to life and watch her squirm more? She honestly didn't want to be alive anymore...

Upon hearing Molly arrive, the queen picked her chin up, staring in the other girl's direction. In truth, Molly was Elsa's best friend and she would be ecstatic to see her if only Elsa had the will inside her to believe anything good--like Molly showing up again--could actually happen to her.

"Apparition, please go," she said to Molly. "You can't be real. Molly died on Celebrity Island during the time of the crossed. I haven't seen her in... years," Elsa recalled, frowning. "All the people I love have left, Molly included. You can't be real."

@TheColourlessRainbow
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow

After a while, Sophie decided to step away from the side of the murders, she couldn't stand there much longer; it was starting to bring back rather unpleasant memories, tugging Ruby's arm this time, she spoke quietly "Come on... Let's go..." she said. Ruby followed, this time, without a word, it was strange for a cheerfull girl like her to fall silent like that, but, Sophie appeared to be paying it no mind right now, her thoughts were back in Silent Hill, reflecting on that peacefull year in Racoon City... Where she had some semblance of joy, before the news that it was just there to let Elsa's child grow and develop, in preparation for some sick ceremony. Though, before that, she had been happy, had a job, and, despite still being alone, she had friends to talk to, it was what had kept her going all this time. Sometimes, she wished she could live a normal life like that again, but, somehow, she felt that would be impossible; her world was barren, empty, and, dying, slowly... It would take weeks, maybe months for her world to stand completely still, but, now that no-one was there anymore, would it matter? Ruby suddenly jolted her out of her thoughts, poking her a bit "Hey! It's Elsa!" she exclaimed, pointing forwards, and, indeed, there she was. Sophie looked up, starting to walk forwards a bit faster, Ruby easily kept up with her pace, actually sort of excited at ths sudden change of pace, though, old instincts held her back a little as she approached, noticing someone else who she couldn't quite recognize, her voice caught in her throat a little, but, she managed to speak... Well, sort of, Ruby beat her to it though. "Hello there!" Ruby said, waving happily, while, Sophie rubbed the back of her neck a little "Um... Hello there..." she said softly, though, she seemed to be smiling a little, despite having been seperated through some of their travels, she'd been hoping to re-unite with her as soon as possible, though, the fact that she was even re-uniting now seemed to make her feel a bit more at east.

• Love
Reactions: Krieg
tumblr_nf1ltpKtQI1tros9go1_500.gif

"Pikaaa..."

Pikachu was that cute when curious like this. Did Riley have a Pokemon or a pet if that was the case with that statement about "Dogmeat"?

@The Silver Paladin

Riley reached his hand out to Pikachu. "Dogmeat is a dog. He's very loyal, and gets supplies for me." Riley looked up at the sky. "He's back in my home realm now. You migh like him."

She grimaced at his implication, but otherwise ignored it. She was quite interested now though since he had actually taken her up on the offer. With the second knife, she had almost expected him to back off. But with this it was much more interesting, anyway. She waited for him to warm up. Once he said "Ready" she released her hold over the knives. Time resumed for all of them once again, the countless knives heading straight towards Shiki. Was he really stupid enough to do this, or did he have a power or plan to get around them? Regardless, she prepared to stop time, just in case he was merely an overconfident boy.

The people outside probably didn't want to get too close to this tent. Knives were about to go flying, after all, and a tent was hardly the proper structure to be stopping any that may miss their target.

@Verite
In regards to the question about whether Shiki Nanaya was simply overconfident or he had power to get around the knives, perhaps it was a bit of both. He was fearless, which might also classify him as reckless. Where people saw danger, he saw a thrill. At will, he could erase pain from his mind, even if that wasn't always the best course of action at times. But it wasn't like he cared. He simply wanted a thrill.

And that was why he was here. Sakuya Izayoi was offering him a thrill.

Once the knives flew straight at him, Shiki wordlessly moved around in a flash, dashing and maneuvering around at rough hypersonic speeds, flipping and jumping about like some sort of circus act, his very physical form almost disappearing and appearing to turn invisible for brief moments, as though he were moving faster than the eye could possibly perceive.

For every knife that Shiki could not dodge, he deftly brought up his knife, tracing the lines of death he perceived on the projectiles that would come his way. Pieces of whatever knives he sliced up in a flash flew everywhere. It was quite a situation. He was using his knife to slice up other knives. That was the power of his Mystic Eyes.

Of course, his Mystic Eyes were not unbeatable. The knives seemed to be of abstract origin. They were not ordinary knives that just came out of that maid's pocket, Shiki gathered. His Mystic Eyes of Death Perception were more for living beings. Even forcing his brain to comprehend an inanimate object like a chair, or in this case, many knives, by itself, proved to be a challenge. It would be even harder on his mind if he was trying to kill something more abstract.

Like a concept.

Shick.

A misstep. One of the knives grazed past Shiki's arm, drawing a bit of blood, though the cut wasn't particularly deep. He didn't mind it. It was nothing more than a misstep.

Shzzch.

Static briefly assaulted Shiki's line of sight, rendering him vulnerable to another knife that would graze him. Shit. It must have been a side effect of trying to comprehend so many concepts.

Stop.

On top of that, Shiki Nanaya was not used to being on the defensive. He preferred taking a more aggressive approach and attack whoever was attacking him, but alas, that wasn't part of the game they were playing, so this situation, at least in his head, was comparable to that of throwing a right-handed person into writing an essay with his left hand. Or something to that degree.

No.

This was too much fun. Why would he ever stop now? The thrill of living on the edge, living so close to death's door...

This was something worth waking up for.

@Kaykay

Abel couldn't help but gently laugh at her reaction to the crystal, finding the reunion between the two cute for some reason, "Yeah, Naoya tends to work in mysterious ways like that. You'd be surprised what he can whip out in five minutes..." His arm gently wrapped around her, pulling her close to his side, "This is kind of bold to say, but I really did miss you up there, Lapis...."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
"Just promise me... you won't leave me hanging like that... you really got me worried..." Lapis brought this up, hinting that she did feel some anxiety being "alone." Strange that the thing that she always wanted to have, to be alone, was now the very thing that she didn't want to experience anymore.

@The Tactician

Riley reached his hand out to Pikachu. "Dogmeat is a dog. He's very loyal, and gets supplies for me." Riley looked up at the sky. "He's back in my home realm now. You migh like him."
Pikachu blinked a bit, but seemed to get what Riley was saying. It was like how Pikachu was the closest pokemon companion to Red. It took a moment, but it seemed like Pikachu wasn't so "on guard" that it was going to let Riley pet him.

@The Silver Paladin

When Elsa asked Molly to go, tears flew into her eyes, but the women knew how to held back the pain she always felt. Taking another step towards her, Molly couldn't believe that she'd been dead for years, for years, but how many years?

" I was.....so cold...for so many years. My life was over....I never thought death would be so cold and tiresome, but at the same time...I was relieved. I lived with the dead eating one another, then I lived in a world where the living did horrible things, worse then what they already do. Then, I learned to open up again, to love. Even if I was declined, I still had you. This was the only pain I suffered as I died. I will not walk away again, I will not die alone again." Molly released one tear as she spoke, but as she did speak, she moved till she stood face to face with Elsa. Grabbing her hand, Molly smiled.

"I'm never leaving again, my queen."
Ruby Rose & Sophie

After a while, Sophie decided to step away from the side of the murders, she couldn't stand there much longer; it was starting to bring back rather unpleasant memories, tugging Ruby's arm this time, she spoke quietly "Come on... Let's go..." she said. Ruby followed, this time, without a word, it was strange for a cheerfull girl like her to fall silent like that, but, Sophie appeared to be paying it no mind right now, her thoughts were back in Silent Hill, reflecting on that peacefull year in Racoon City... Where she had some semblance of joy, before the news that it was just there to let Elsa's child grow and develop, in preparation for some sick ceremony. Though, before that, she had been happy, had a job, and, despite still being alone, she had friends to talk to, it was what had kept her going all this time. Sometimes, she wished she could live a normal life like that again, but, somehow, she felt that would be impossible; her world was barren, empty, and, dying, slowly... It would take weeks, maybe months for her world to stand completely still, but, now that no-one was there anymore, would it matter? Ruby suddenly jolted her out of her thoughts, poking her a bit "Hey! It's Elsa!" she exclaimed, pointing forwards, and, indeed, there she was. Sophie looked up, starting to walk forwards a bit faster, Ruby easily kept up with her pace, actually sort of excited at ths sudden change of pace, though, old instincts held her back a little as she approached, noticing someone else who she couldn't quite recognize, her voice caught in her throat a little, but, she managed to speak... Well, sort of, Ruby beat her to it though. "Hello there!" Ruby said, waving happily, while, Sophie rubbed the back of her neck a little "Um... Hello there..." she said softly, though, she seemed to be smiling a little, despite having been seperated through some of their travels, she'd been hoping to re-unite with her as soon as possible, though, the fact that she was even re-uniting now seemed to make her feel a bit more at east.

The blonde finally glanced to Molly after a moment, looking her up and down over and over for a moment as if trying to decide if Molly was legit or not. Elsa absently reached out and pinched Molly's shoulder, attempting to discern if the woman in front of her was just an illusion or the actual thing. She looked pretty real, but then again, Elsa had seen some pretty real looking illusions before. After processing what Molly had gone through, however, Elsa finally responded to Molly, giving her hand a squeeze, eyes tearing up.

"I want to believe it's you," Elsa said, her hand shaking inside Molly's. "T-Tell me something only Molly would say; say something nobody else would know," she told her.

The queen then spared a glance to Sophie and Ruby, gesturing to Molly. "Can the two of you see her?" Maybe checking with others would also be a good way for Elsa to tell whether or not this Molly was real...

@TheColourlessRainbow @york

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just promise me... you won't leave me hanging like that... you really got me worried..." Lapis brought this up, hinting that she did feel some anxiety being "alone." Strange that the thing that she always wanted to have, to be alone, was now the very thing that she didn't want to experience anymore.

@The Tactician
Abel sighed as he nodded, "Don't worry. Even when I don't have a choice, I won't leave you ever again, Rinato..." He whispered the last part for only Lapis to hear, so as to keep the others from hearing her real name or what he was about to say, "I love you, Lapis Lazuli, no matter what sides we're on..." A gentle kiss on the cheek accompanied his words, though a thin blush also appeared on his cheeks. Please don't anyone else have se-

"Little brother, now is not the time to be kissing Lapis and acting lovey-dovey."

Dammit.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

In regards to the question about whether Shiki Nanaya was simply overconfident or he had power to get around the knives, perhaps it was a bit of both. He was fearless, which might also classify him as reckless. Where people saw danger, he saw a thrill. At will, he could erase pain from his mind, even if that wasn't always the best course of action at times. But it wasn't like he cared. He simply wanted a thrill.

And that was why he was here. Sakuya Izayoi was offering him a thrill.

Once the knives flew straight at him, Shiki wordlessly moved around in a flash, dashing and maneuvering around at rough hypersonic speeds, flipping and jumping about like some sort of circus act, his very physical form almost disappearing and appearing to turn invisible for brief moments, as though he were moving faster than the eye could possibly perceive.

For every knife that Shiki could not dodge, he deftly brought up his knife, tracing the lines of death he perceived on the projectiles that would come his way. Pieces of whatever knives he sliced up in a flash flew everywhere. It was quite a situation. He was using his knife to slice up other knives. That was the power of his Mystic Eyes.

Of course, his Mystic Eyes were not unbeatable. The knives seemed to be of abstract origin. They were not ordinary knives that just came out of that maid's pocket, Shiki gathered. His Mystic Eyes of Death Perception were more for living beings. Even forcing his brain to comprehend an inanimate object like a chair, or in this case, many knives, by itself, proved to be a challenge. It would be even harder on his mind if he was trying to kill something more abstract.

Like a concept.

Shick.

A misstep. One of the knives grazed past Shiki's arm, drawing a bit of blood, though the cut wasn't particularly deep. He didn't mind it. It was nothing more than a misstep.

Shzzch.

Static briefly assaulted Shiki's line of sight, rendering him vulnerable to another knife that would graze him. Shit. It must have been a side effect of trying to comprehend so many concepts.

Stop.

On top of that, Shiki Nanaya was not used to being on the defensive. He preferred taking a more aggressive approach and attack whoever was attacking him, but alas, that wasn't part of the game they were playing, so this situation, at least in his head, was comparable to that of throwing a right-handed person into writing an essay with his left hand. Or something to that degree.

No.

This was too much fun. Why would he ever stop now? The thrill of living on the edge, living so close to death's door...

This was something worth waking up for.

@Kaykay
Sakuya watched him dart through the knives, agilely weaving around them and somehow slicing through them. She had expected him to use his knife to deflect hers, but never expected that he could simply erase them.
One caught him. Her eyes widened a bit, debating with herself whether to call it quits for him right there, but he simply moved again. Soon, another one caught him, just by the edge. It seemed despite his speed and unique ability, he couldn't quite keep up with the ridiculous amount of knives she'd brought into the tent. Despite this, he kept moving forward. It even looked like he had a pretty fair chance of making it through.

She'd thought he was just some ill-mouthed boy, but he appeared to be quite capable. She could respect that, if nothing else about him. She briefly considered throwing another, but shook her head. That would be no fun. Besides, he was having a little bit of trouble as it was. She concentrated on the boy and the knives, trying to watch for any knives he failed to dodge. She didn't want to kill him, more or less, but he could handle a few cuts.

Something seemed off with him, like he actually enjoyed weaving through her countless knives. Even if people could do it, they rarely would willingly dive in. It seemed silly to her, diving head first into a field littered with knives heading straight for him, but it was intriguing to watch. More and more knives disappeared or flew past him, it wouldn't be long before he either slipped up or made it through.
@Verite

The blonde finally glanced to Molly after a moment, looking her up and down over and over for a moment as if trying to decide if Molly was legit or not. Elsa absently reached out and pinched Molly's shoulder, attempting to discern if the woman in front of her was just an illusion or the actual thing. She looked pretty real, but then again, Elsa had seen some pretty real looking illusions before. After processing what Molly had gone through, however, Elsa finally responded to Molly, giving her hand a squeeze, eyes tearing up.

"I want to believe it's you," Elsa said, her hand shaking inside Molly's. "T-Tell me something only Molly would say; say something nobody else would know," she told her.

The queen then spared a glance to Sophie and Ruby, gesturing to Molly. "Can the two of you see her?" Maybe checking with others would also be a goo way for Elsa to tell whether or not this Molly was real...

Molly shook her head, Molly was real, and Elsa needed to believe that. When the beautiful queen asked her to say something that only they knew about, well, Molly sit still for a moment thinking about what she could say. When another set of people approached the two, Molly only glanced at Ruby and Sophie when they greeted her, she then looked to Elsa. Still being face to face, Molly placed her hands on Elsa's hips, then held them, leaning in, Molly kissed Elsa's lips gently. Pulling away with a smile Molly happily replied,

"Is that enough proof?" asked Molly.

@york

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The queen then spared a glance to Sophie and Ruby, gesturing to Molly. "Can the two of you see her?" Maybe checking with others would also be a goo way for Elsa to tell whether or not this Molly was real...

Molly shook her head, Molly was real, and Elsa needed to believe that. When the beautiful queen asked her to say something that only they knew about, well, Molly sit still for a moment thinking about what she could say. When another set of people approached the two, Molly only glanced at Ruby and Sophie when they greeted her, she then looked to Elsa. Still being face to face, Molly held Elsa's hips, then leaned in, kissing her lips gently. Pulling away with a smile Molly happily replied,

"Is that enough proof?" asked Molly.

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie

"I can see her al-..." Ruby started, but, stopped, seeing Molly suddenly kiss elsa, covered her face a little, the sight obviously too much for her "Eeeeh? Not again!" she said bashfully... Sophie couldn't help but laugh a little "I can see her too..." she said, looking away briefly, it's not like she hadn't seen stuff like this, but, she couldn't help but feel a bit bashfull whenever it happened, like she was intruding on someone's privacy in a way... Though, of course she didn't say that out loud, and, instead patted Ruby on the head a little.​

Pikachu blinked a bit, but seemed to get what Riley was saying. It was like how Pikachu was the closest pokemon companion to Red. It took a moment, but it seemed like Pikachu wasn't so "on guard" that it was going to let Riley pet him.

@The Silver Paladin

Riley pet Pikachu. "Good. You're such a good companion. Red must be proud."

@Mari @Hospes @OrlandoBloomers

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%2013.png

"Ah, well, I'll explain that in a moment," Joshua told her, observing the soul. "Hm? You know Teresa? Yes, she works for me..." He chuckled. "And I see my reputation becomes me. Yes, the human behind is admirable in my opinion. It's good to meet a fellow admirer or the butt. I was quite a fan of the butt killer myself, even if this person was a traitor," he said with a chuckle. "And oh? How would I know gods have no friends? Because here, I am a god," he told her.​

"Fair enough," Ridley hummed, watching the scene as well. It was.. Weird, seeing it. How could someone 'corrupt' a soul in such a manner? Well.. Maybe it didn't matter. Joshua's reply to Rid made her grin widely. "Yeah, you could say I know her.. Better than anyone else, too," she explained, though she left out the fact that she'd manipulated Teresa into telling her everything.

The Siren couldn't help but laugh slightly at what he said next. "Yeah, they're pretty great, I agree. I personally think I've got a great one.." There was her ego. "..Pleasure to meet another person who likes ass. As for the killer.. They might be my favorite traitor." That may've implied it was her, since she favored herself so much. Maybe not.

"Huh.. Well, I'm surprised. People should admire butt admirers."

Mid-Chapter Update
"The Dark Apprentice Awakens"

After Alice found and destroyed one of the Vanitas pieces at the Twister Trench, the group discovered no missing children were in that area. So they quickly moved to leave and head back to the Fissure so they could gather more information.

Frank and the group at Dark Cave, however, found missing Riku and Kairi, helping to escort them back to the Fissure. When the groups brought the children back to the fourth tent, their families were grateful.

"Well, just as promised, I'll give this to you for your help. We really appreciate you finding our children," she said, offering them the necklace

BattleMissionEmblem.png

Aqua stepped forward and took it, turning away from the woman before smashing it in her hand.

SALwgdd.png

"Well, our task is complete," she said afterwards. "Now we should be able to find and destroy the divergent--"

"Looking for me now?" the voice of Vanitas would say, playing in the heads of the group. "If you're all ready to come and face me, I'll be exactly where I told you I would be at the beginning. Come find me at the Fissure. I'm looking forward to a challenge, especially from you, Aqua. I hope you've actually grown a nerve since we last met."

With a dark chuckle, the voice faded.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to face him," Aqua declared, moving to leave the tent.

When the flap of the fourth tent was opened, outside of it--in the middle of the camp--the group would find a shocking sight before them.

Frank and Lisa could be seen dead on the ground. Frank appeared to have been stabbed while Lisa appeared to have an arrow stuck out of her body.

NUYcBZp.png

Aqua closed her eyes, a feeling of dread overcoming her. "It was the traitors again. We were all inside the tent and didn't even notice. This is... awful..." Aqua wanted to stay and check into who had killed them, but she wanted to go take care of Vanitas as well. She moved to stand in front of the entrance of the tent and quietly think to herself for a moment before contemplating whether or not to leave.

latest

So, for now, it appeared as if the group could either stay at the fissure to continue looking around inside the tents, investigate the bodies, or go to the Fissure to face Vanitas.

@The Aferlife

@Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Hospes

"Hm enough of this fighting. Coco, capture the creature now," Joshua said after a moment, watching carefully.

Coco nodded. "On it, boss!"

The little one tossed the pin at the monster, the soul getting sucked inside as if magnetically being drawn inside.

Afterwards, Joshua stepped towards Max and Bayonetta, gesturing for Ridley to follow.

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%2014.png

"So, this is what I believe happened," Joshua began, "What just attacked you was a dark soul of one of your departed friends, possessed by Akibahara. Meaning things are starting to get serious. I know all of you would like to return back and help with the war, but I'm afraid at this time I'm only going to let one of you return. The other two who stay with me--plus those who just died--are going to stay behind and help me hunt down some of these monsters."

Joshua smirked at Ridley before glancing at Max and Bayonetta.

"Before you, you'll see one of the traitors who was responsible for death in your group. I'll let her decide which one of you can come back to life. This ought to be interesting. Both of you had better come up with good reasons to convince her..."

Meanwhile, Frank and Lisa would appear in a blank, white room--alone for the moment...

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! AGENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes - EXECUTED! TRAITOR! BEGGED FOR DEATH!
@FancyForrest as Wander - DIED! INNOCENT! CONSUMED BY BLACK FIRE!
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano - DIED! INNOCENT! SHATTERED!
@MrDubWubs as Vi - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED BY A METEOR!
@Korra as Dante - DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCHED THROUGH THE HEART!
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell - DIED! INNOCENT! HEADS SMASHED IN!
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon - DIED! INNOCENT! IMMOLATED!
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@Dinoteen as Cell - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! STABBED!

Immediately, Rid's grin widened. "Oh, someone giving me power for once? I feel so special." Her expression turned cocky. "So.. You two better really wow me. Show some passion. Really convince me."

Oh boy. She was gonna enjoy this way too much.
tumblr_np6yzlDNkL1un5vd1o2_100.png

After Coco managed to slip away from her, Max had made a few aborted attempts at rewinding and trying to grab her again to no avail. Once it became apparent the kid was helping fight the shadowy thing, however, she stopped, and contented to keeping her head down for the time being while the others dealt with it, unable to do much to help out herself but on alert in case a quick rewind was needed.

Once the matter was settled, the young woman breathed a sigh of relief, remaining quiet per her nature and regarding Joshua with a raised eyebrow as he outlined his ultimatum. Before long, however, her gaze wandered to Ridley, who she'd been trying very hard to ignore ever since her appearance. Her being here could only really mean one thing, and that was that she was... dead. And there really wasn't a way to approach somebody about that, so she didn't bother trying.

But according to Joshua, there was more to it than that. Ridley was a traitor, one of the people responsible for killing so many of their number. Not the one responsible for killing her-- it was a little hard to forget being strangled by fucking Makoto, of all people-- but a killer all the same. One would be forgiven for thinking Max'd be pissed right about now. After all, she'd never liked this girl while they were both alive. She gave off a bad vibe from the very start. Max wasn't even surprised she was a killer, though she hadn't necessarily been one of her prime suspects. "Pissed" seemed like an appropriate thing to be feeling right about now.

And yet... Max didn't feel anything. Well, maybe that was a bit of an overstatement; she felt pity, and... that was about it. She didn't know any of the details, but she wasn't mad at Ridley. Not about this, anyway.

"...I'm sorry you died. Even if you were a..."

It took her some time to speak, and when she did it didn't take long for her voice to give out. She cleared her throat and tried again, using her hand to brush a portion of her short, brown hair back behind her ear.

"You... probably don't wanna hear it. Look, I don't know why you did what you did. I don't know if you give a shit about any of this... all I know is that I'm useless here. I don't mean to sell Bayonetta short, but my power can do a lot of good for the others who're still alive... meanwhile, I can't do anything against these-- these corrupted soul-things. If there's any part of you that wants to at least try and make up for all the harm you did, a good place to start would be sending me back... but if you're really some heartless monster like you kept saying while we were alive, do what you want. It's your decision. Just remember, no one is born a monster. A real bad guy's only a bad guy if that's the role they're hellbent on playing."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Mari @afterlife​

Ridley.. Just dismissed the apology rather nonchalantly. "Yeah, I died. So what? Not a big deal." The blonde shrugged absently. "As for you being a good asset for the others.. You aren't an agent. Bayo over there is. Wouldn't that make her the better choice?"

There was a long pause, and the Siren just seemed to grin wider. Quietly, she glanced at Joshua. "..heh. You like butts, right? I think I might have a fun proposition. I can only hope you like embarrassing people, too."

Uh oh. This couldn't be good..

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @OrlandoBloomers

Sakuya watched him dart through the knives, agilely weaving around them and somehow slicing through them. She had expected him to use his knife to deflect hers, but never expected that he could simply erase them.
One caught him. Her eyes widened a bit, debating with herself whether to call it quits for him right there, but he simply moved again. Soon, another one caught him, just by the edge. It seemed despite his speed and unique ability, he couldn't quite keep up with the ridiculous amount of knives she'd brought into the tent. Despite this, he kept moving forward. It even looked like he had a pretty fair chance of making it through.

She'd thought he was just some ill-mouthed boy, but he appeared to be quite capable. She could respect that, if nothing else about him. She briefly considered throwing another, but shook her head. That would be no fun. Besides, he was having a little bit of trouble as it was. She concentrated on the boy and the knives, trying to watch for any knives he failed to dodge. She didn't want to kill him, more or less, but he could handle a few cuts.

Something seemed off with him, like he actually enjoyed weaving through her countless knives. Even if people could do it, they rarely would willingly dive in. It seemed silly to her, diving head first into a field littered with knives heading straight for him, but it was intriguing to watch. More and more knives disappeared or flew past him, it wouldn't be long before he either slipped up or made it through.
@Verite
His breathing was ragged like that of an animal.

This was fun.

He was panting like he was getting his rocks off.

This was just the best.

With this kind of rapid movement, perhaps it was a miracle Shiki wasn't getting tired. Or perhaps he already was, which would explain why he was suddenly being grazed by the knives flying at him. Perhaps he didn't even realize he had become tired. After all, he was moving at such speeds that hadn't went up to in so long, perhaps it was only natural.

Still, he cared not. Limitations were one thing Nanaya didn't worry about. He was who he was, and what he could do was whatever he could put his mind to. He was fearless. He was reckless.

But that wasn't always a good thing.

Still, he kept on moving, dodging as many as he can, occasionally being grazed by a stray knife here and there.

Stop... you'll...

Nothing to fear in death. It's as natural, and as beautiful, as the full moon.

His vision was met with static for another moment, causing him to pause and leaving himself vulnerable to another cut. In no time, his clothes and skin were covered in cuts, blood, and the like.

Besides, even if I were to die here, which is unlikely... wouldn't it be a fitting end? An anticlimactic death, instead of a glorious one that I'll be remembered for?

And even despite all that, he continued on, not minding the attacks, not minding the barrage, not minding anything.

"You're really something, aren't ya?" He laughed, keeping his cool-headed and lively expression up as he looked at Sakuya, referring to her strange, yet interesting power.

@Kaykay

Abel sighed as he nodded, "Don't worry. Even when I don't have a choice, I won't leave you ever again, Rinato..." He whispered the last part for only Lapis to hear, so as to keep the others from hearing her real name or what he was about to say, "I love you, Lapis Lazuli, no matter what sides we're on..." A gentle kiss on the cheek accompanied his words, though a thin blush also appeared on his cheeks. Please don't anyone else have se-

"Little brother, now is not the time to be kissing Lapis and acting lovey-dovey."

Dammit.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
A light blush appeared on Lapis's face, even to where the crystal-like scar gave off a radiating light as if to correspond with her feelings. It was just so sudden, but she had to remind herself that she was the one that started their first kiss together... His words... the fact that he kissed her on her good cheek...

Though, she had to remember that they had something at hand to get going to...

"It's fine, besides... I still have to get some business done here... and by that, I mean ensuring that I get myself a tongue for my collection once this whole mess is over with..." Lapis would say, somewhat gonig back to her usual "bounty hunter" self.

@The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.