• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So what?" She was frowning right back. "I ain't gotta use my mouth.. For that, anyways." That was probably suggestive. "Just works better that way."

"Now shoo before I have to make you."

"Huh. Never heard a anyone with those names before.. Nice to meet you two."

@BarrenThin @Bomb

"Kid... you don't like me. That's fine. Few people do. But I'll be damned- more so than I already am- if I don't try to protect you. You ain't getting shot again." He paused. "How's that wound, by the way? Doesn't look infected or anything?"​

Ulysses walks over to Riley and gives him a small look if curiosity "Go ahead..." He says, waiting for the New Canaanite to join them before adding "I'm all ears"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@The Silver Paladin
Another moment broken as he raised his hand, sighing before he walked over "Yes, Riley?"
"Can I trust you to vote me off? The Coalition, and the Brotherhood Branch of DC are allied. I need to contact some friends I have in the Brotherhood." Riley showed his communicator. "I voted for myself already. I just have an idea."

"Can I trust you to vote me off? The Coalition, and the Brotherhood Branch of DC are allied. I need to contact some friends I have in the Brotherhood." Riley showed his communicator. "I voted for myself already. I just have an idea."
"Vote you off? Like what, send you up to the Coalition HQ?" He shook his head "I would do so, but one, I am not going to let the killer escape, if it is Naoya or Nicki, and two, I dont even have a communicator."

• Thank You
Reactions: BarrenThin
"Vote you off? Like what, send you up to the Coalition HQ?" He shook his head "I would do so, but one, I am not going to let the killer escape, if it is Naoya or Nicki, and two, I dont even have a communicator."
Riley sighed. "You're right. We should catch the killer. Maybe I could find another way to contact the Brotherhood. I wasn't thinking properly." He looked at his communicator. He tapped Naoya. for his vote. "There are always other ways."

@DapperDogman
@Atomyk

"Kid... you don't like me. That's fine. Few people do. But I'll be damned- more so than I already am- if I don't try to protect you. You ain't getting shot again." He paused. "How's that wound, by the way? Doesn't look infected or anything?"​

She.. Almost cringed. And had to avert her gaze. She looked like she wanted to say something.. But faltered. I can't break the facade. I don't feel. Never will. "If I didn't like you, I wouldn't be tellin' you to stay away.." she muttered under her breath.

"An' I don't need protectin'. Nor do I need people riskin' their asses for my own. Don't you get that? It ain't worth it," she snapped with annoyance.

"Don't know.. Don't matter."

@BarrenThin @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
She.. Almost cringed. And had to avert her gaze. She looked like she wanted to say something.. But faltered. I can't break the facade. I don't feel. Never will. "If I didn't like you, I wouldn't be tellin' you to stay away.." she muttered under her breath.

"An' I don't need protectin'. Nor do I need people riskin' their asses for my own. Don't you get that? It ain't worth it," she snapped with annoyance.

"Don't know.. Don't matter."

@BarrenThin @Bomb

"It may not be worth it to you, but it is to me." Frank crossed his arms. "Far as I'm concerned, I'm going to protect you no matter what. Whether you think you need it or not."

Lisa fell in behind him with a frown.

@Hospes

Riley sighed. "You're right. We should catch the killer. Maybe I could find another way to contact the Brotherhood. I wasn't thinking properly." He looked at his communicator. He tapped Naoya. for his vote. "There are always other ways."

@DapperDogman
@Atomyk
"No. I believe it is a good idea. But right now, we have some substantial evidence that points at two people. What we do need is a way to communicate topside. How, I do not know though."

"One...you were in a game before this one?" Soul asks with a frown "That's terrible...no-one should have to endure this game...let alone someone like you...and definitely not twice" he pats her head gently and looks at the Powers building "If memory serves...Security is swarming the place...it'll be dangerous heading there before we know the place has been cleaned out"

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Atomyk @The others

Ruby tilted her head "That's why we're here you know... To stop these things from happening." she said, poking Soul's shoulder lightly... It was unfortunate that they had to go through another murder game, but, Ruby seemed to be confident this would be their last. "Anyways! Come ooon! Even if it's dangerous! We can just fight our way through, right?" Ruby said impatiently, starting to drag Soul with her, Sophie seemed to have gotten a slight head start on them as she was heading towards the Power Tech Building, with Ruby dragging Soul behind her.

"It may not be worth it to you, but it is to me." Frank crossed his arms. "Far as I'm concerned, I'm going to protect you no matter what. Whether you think you need it or not."

Lisa fell in behind him with a frown.

@Hospes

Ridley was thoroughly annoyed. "You're a real drag, Guns," she muttered. If this were anime, she'd probably have an animated popped vein or scribbles above her head.

She glanced at Lisa.. And was tempted to flirt with her more to see if it'd make Frank go away.

@BarrenThin @Bomb

Ridley was thoroughly annoyed. "You're a real drag, Guns," she muttered. If this were anime, she'd probably have an animated popped vein or scribbles above her head.

She glanced at Lisa.. And was tempted to flirt with her more to see if it'd make Frank go away.

@BarrenThin @Bomb

It wouldn't.

"Yeah, well... What I do doesn't exactly foster 'fun.'" Frank spoke with a somber tone. "I ain't leaving, kid. Not when I know you need someone to watch your back in this place... even though you won't admit it." The old vigilante smiled faintly.

@Hospes

It wouldn't.

"Yeah, well... What I do doesn't exactly foster 'fun.'" Frank spoke with a somber tone. "I ain't leaving, kid. Not when I know you need someone to watch your back in this place... even though you won't admit it." The old vigilante smiled faintly.

@Hospes

"What, you mean killing people? I think my aunt, brother, and a certain Incubus ancestor of mine would disagree," she mused. She frowned deeper at this, rolling her eyes. "I don't need anyone to protect me but myself; here, or anywhere else."

@BarrenThin

"What, you mean killing people? I think my aunt, brother, and a certain Incubus ancestor of mine would disagree," she mused. She frowned deeper at this, rolling her eyes. "I don't need anyone to protect me but myself; here, or anywhere else."

@BarrenThin

"That bullet wound says otherwise. Do I have to lecture you on what would have happened if that guy could have shot worth a damn again? I'm not leaving you."

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"That bullet wound says otherwise. Do I have to lecture you on what would have happened if that guy could have shot worth a damn again? I'm not leaving you."

@Hospes

Her eyes flashed briefly, and her frown deepened. "Zip it. I'm fine. I stopped him before he could give me a lethal wound, and I can take a lot more than a bullet to the leg."

"Therefore, I don't need protected."

@BarrenThin

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Atomyk @The others

Ruby tilted her head "That's why we're here you know... To stop these things from happening." she said, poking Soul's shoulder lightly... It was unfortunate that they had to go through another murder game, but, Ruby seemed to be confident this would be their last. "Anyways! Come ooon! Even if it's dangerous! We can just fight our way through, right?" Ruby said impatiently, starting to drag Soul with her, Sophie seemed to have gotten a slight head start on them as she was heading towards the Power Tech Building, with Ruby dragging Soul behind her.

Soul was feeling lazy, so he let her drag him along by his collar
soul_evans_by_pianogirl613-d4kb9mk.png

Walking was too much effort
"Alright, guess you're right..." He says with a small smile "Not something we can't beat into submission" with this he transforms into a scythe in her hands

@york

Her eyes flashed briefly, and her frown deepened. "Zip it. I'm fine. I stopped him before he could give me a lethal wound, and I can take a lot more than a bullet to the leg."

"Therefore, I don't need protected."

@BarrenThin

Frank raised an eyebrow. "I guess I do. You know what would have happened if that guy wasn't freaking out and had better training? You'd have caught a bullet in the head. Or the chest. There'd be no stopping him. No walking away. No way for us to treat it. So, yeah, you do need protecting. Or to wise up. I'm. Not. Leaving."

@Hospes

rKKCOkD.png

After hearing what Claire had to say, Aqua felt as if she were a bit less agonized and more determined than before. Maybe it was just because she got some sleep in her and thankfully hadn't received any injuries. The fact she had avoided Aqua's comment about the food led her to believe the red-head hadn't eaten anythin, but she wasn't going to complain on the matter. Aqua didn't want to come across as too... motherly.

"Well, it's good to hear you're still in the mindset of wanting to keep people around. Even going so far as to help ones like Teresa." Aqua frowned. "I don't understand why one of our own would just attack a member of the group without being a traitor." Aqua paused before adding. "But, then again, Frank attacked you. Maybe Teresa was attacked for similar reasons..."

Aqua listened, surprised when Claire opened up about her brother and friend. The keyblade master couldn't help by sympathize for her situation. "I'm honestly not surprised. The Coalition doesn't always use the most noble of methods when it comes to their mission. I mean, they try their best, but I suppose sometimes they get desperate." Aqua smiled gently. "But hey, I'm sure you'll get your brother and friend back. I have people I'm fighting for to."

Z7bEgGo.png

Reaching into her pocket, Aqua pulled out her star shaped wayfinder charm. "This is my most precious possession. It's a charm. My two best friends have ones just like it that I made for them. They're like... brothers to me. I was raised with them. Right now they're gone, and I don't know where they are, what they're doing, or if they're still alive. But I know if Akibahara destroys all life, I'll never find them. So that's why I'm here," she told Claire, fingering the charm with her thumb.

Aqua wore a bright, determined look on her face. "We have a lot of people relying on both of us, so we can't give up now. And actually... there's something I wanted to speak with you about too," she told Claire.

She wanted to offer Claire the same thing she had offered to Abel and Aoko, a way to help her.

@Atomyk
Still looking toward Teresa, Claire mulled over Aqua's theory. "I'm not sure. I don't know much about her, so I'm unsure of her history with these games... Even if she was a traitor at some point, that shouldn't be a reason to attack her. It's wrong. If the Coalition plans to kill the traitors they find..." Claire paused, wrapping her arms around herself. She looked worried. "I don't think that's right. My brother... wouldn't be for that."

After a moment's pause, Claire eyed the charm. Her and Aqua were more alike than she thought. Claire wouldn't have minded having her 'Made in Heaven' jacket on her. "... What did you want to talk about?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.