Status
Not open for further replies.
Abel shook his head at her worries, "Lapis, I'm willing to risk getting hurt..." He moved to gently pick her up and hug her in a comforting manner, "Now please... Stop crying..."​
"... can... c-can I share something with you? ...I... I just need... to get it out... of my system..."

This was a strange request, considering that she was trying to stop her own crying. Unfortunately, the thoughts of this past event haunted her, and it was slowly eating her up inside if she didn't talk about it to anyone. Maybe... maybe she could trust Abel with this...

@The Tactician @Bomb

Fi didn't bother with a response. Though, she has been around for a long time and did a type of somewhat motherly affection for her Master. Key weird: somewhat.

It was complicated to day the least.

"Oh dear..." Was her response to the possibility of what Desmond could have said.

@Nater Taters @Hospes @Thuro Pendragon, @Anybody else that came along

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"So be it." He put the pain of his own aside, biting down in a grimace hidden away beneath his helmet as he reached for his own firearm even as the guy talked and reloaded. No need to drag this out...the pain is excruciating. Thank god for UNSC biofoam. Miracles of current armor, he thought to himself.

c27f830966a18d361f4d877d696b1019.jpg

"Don't say I didn't give you any mercy." He raised the gun intent on firing first, aiming for the head.

13_01_00012.png
Fortunately for both, it hit! Well, rather it left a great disorientation upon him as it grazed the left side of his head, Joshua's scream echoing loudly. "Son of a.." he fell onto all fours, the new scar would surely leave a mark as he kneeled like a dog. "My failure.. Will be my greatest sacrifice." he spoke silently. His hand laid on the graze, feeling the blood as he laughed, the deranged smile turning into a deep frown full of anger. "My service to Thy Holy Lord will be met with retribution against you." Joshua stood up from his position, and quickly fired the traditional Mormon weapon of Light. "Baptised once, in water.." He fired two rounds toward Felixes chest. "Twice in fire.." another two shots toward his legs. "And I shall be granted the power to send you into Unholy Damnation!" The last two shots would fire straight to the head of the mercenary, quickly preparing himself ton reload his own weapon.

Riley stepped into the Garage while searching for a computer. "I found some of their weapons. If it helps. I can go to the camp with you guys. It's the least I can do since I kind of skewed the mission to get everyone from the camp." He shifted the Gauss Rifle. "Let's go. We're losing Daylight. Does she need my Power Armor? It should keep her warm for at least a little while."

@Hospes @Atomyk
Aqua would feel a warm wind envelope her. "Perhaps this will ease your cold if ever so slightly." Storm would have swooped down from the sky and fly next to them as they headed towards the secret camp.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @The Silver Paladin
Bayonetta nodded in agreement. She would support or assist as needed. This mission was overwhelming as it was, and losing more of their fellow Coalition members would certainly not help.

12ysfLv.jpg

"You have the help of Bayonetta on your side. What is it you need of us?"

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Silver Paladin
In truth, Claire was thankful to see the others were eager to help, for she honestly did not trust herself to be wholly reliable all things considered. Just one girl who couldn't save her brother, who had to rely on the power of a demon to achieve anything at all. She didn't think even Aqua understood how that felt. Nodding to Riley, Clare gestured for him to hop on. "Whatever you think will help," she said, having no intention of waiting for him to put her in the power armor. She smiled gratefully at Storm as well. "We're on our way to SHIELD, whoever they are."

The hover craft gave a great whirr~ as she flew it out of the garage. Past abandoned vehicles building rubble, Claire took to the craft like she'd ridden it her whole life. Somehow, her love of motorcycles had made using this vehicle a breeze, and she supposed she had to thank Chris for that. You won't have to fight for much longer, she thought, grinning despite the situation at hand. She turned cleanly at an intersection, the wind whipping her clothes about as she came upon the back-alley manhole containing the apparent base. She hoped everyone was hanging on tight.

Soon, we'll build another bike in the garage. Just you and I, Chris.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Jeremi @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Krieg

Teresa could only offer Jack a small smile. "Everyone makes mistakes, shank. We just needa get our asses in gear and get on with savin'..- Actually, I don't think we've been formally introduced. But now really ain't the time ta ask for names, huh?"

She followed Aqua, Claire, and Jack eagerly. No way was she letting someone else die!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Krieg @Mari @The Silver Paladin @STARK TOWER PEOPLE HEADED FOR THE MANHOLE​

"Oh, that's nice of you!" Jack Frost told Storm and Riley when they offered to help Aqua get warm in any way she could. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head again when Teresa told him everyone made mistakes. "True, but I'd hate for this mistake to actually kill someone. Ice magic is... very dangerous. I'll admit sometimes I'm not careful enough," he told them before levitating off his feet into the air. "Anyhow, I'm gonna get to flying. All of you just get on the back of that hovercraft and I'll show you were the manhole is located."

With that, Jack took off.

When the craft took off, Aqua hardly even noticed. Although Claire didn't know, Aqua may have understood the feeling of failing to lose a brother. For Aqua had lost two brothers, and in her weakened state, they were all she could think about.

Even though she had asked the group to talk to her to keep her awake, Aqua failed to do so. She couldn't even remember if anyone had spoken to her at all; the keyblade master quickly lost herself to sleep, still thinking about Terra and Ventus.

ZnRqwYz.png

Suddenly, she was back home at the Land of Departure. It was a warm summer day. She was with them again, laughing and sparring as they usually did.

"Ven, you're getting good. You got me that time," Aqua said with a grin, purposely losing the match so little Ven would feel proud of himself.

"Totally, you got us," Terra chimed in, playing along.

Ven frowned. "Hey! I'm not a little kid anymore! You don't have to pretend to let me win!"

Aqua and Terra looked at each other before they burst out laughing. "Looks like you caught us red handed," Aqua replied.

"Yeah, but that's not the only thing I've caught you doing," Ven said, looking directly at Aqua this time.

"Why are you dying right now?"

Aqua blinked. "Wh-What?"

Terra glanced over at Aqua. "He's right. How could you? You need to stay alive and make it back to us. You failed to save us once. Will you really die and fail to save us again?"

Aqua stepped back from them, dropping the keyblade out of her hand. "I-I'm sorry... I won't... I won't die..."

Meanwhile, outside of the dream, Aqua's body shook hard from the cold while she mumbled half-asleep in a small, raspy voice, "Ven, Terra, I-I'm sorry; I won't die..."

By the time the group arrived to the manhole, Aqua's arms had slid down and fallen off Clare; she didn't have the strength to hang on anymore. Her body leaned to one side and she likely would've fallen off had she not been sandwiched in between all of the people who had also been riding on the hover glider. The group would need to hurry down into the manhole...

@Mari @Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon

"... can... c-can I share something with you? ...I... I just need... to get it out... of my system..."

This was a strange request, considering that she was trying to stop her own crying. Unfortunately, the thoughts of this past event haunted her, and it was slowly eating her up inside if she didn't talk about it to anyone. Maybe... maybe she could trust Abel with this...

@The Tactician @Bomb
Abel didn't see the request as strange. She was his friend and needed him right now, why shouldn't he listen to her. A sweet smile came to his lips as he answered her, "Of quartz you can, my little diamond..."​

This.. Made the Siren smirk. "I ain't in your head, Hoodie. What your feelin' is just the result of lookin' at someone as sexy as me."

"I'm sorry, I don't quite get where you're talkin' about."

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @HELICARRIER CREW​

Desmond looked around, seeing how many people were around. There were a few, but considering this crowd a glowing yellow ball might not be that out of place.

Desmond reached into his purse courier bag and pulled out a smooth round orb twice the size of his hand. He raised it above his head and emitted a pulse of energy, allowing him to control Ridley and Booker's nervous systems.

7f71075bd6f85f04f9eb995a86d67b7f.jpg

He didn't force them to do anything, simply kept Booker from freaking out and shooting him, and simply switched the waves attraction between them. She would be feeling what he was feeling a moment ago which she probably wouldn't mind all things considered.

Except he wasn't First Civ, only had some of their DNA. He accidentally sent the waves of attraction at Booker as well.

Shiet.

@Hospes
@Nater Taters

Mid-Chapter Update
"The Fury"

The entire group who would face Loki at the Chitauri Shrines find him impossible to defeat. The barrier protecting him makes him invincible, and although many of the group tried, none of them were able to leave a scratch on him or convince him to leave the location in any way. Eventually, those who tried to fight him found themselves booted out whether he had to send them flying out of the area, or they gave up and left themselves.

Regardless, most of the group, weary and beaten, found themselves at the helicarrier wreckage. They would need to form a new plan to beat Loki, the most likely scenario seeming to be the locating of his mother and using her to lure him out of his safe haven.

While contemplating these things, the group would receive a message from their coalition communicators.

The traitors have struck again! Outside the Chitauri Shrines, the body of Joseph has been discovered. Further investigation on his body will need to be made in order to discern the cause of death, but it appears his neck may have been snapped.

Shortly afterwards, another message comes through.

Also, we have been keeping tabs on the situation with Frigga. We have scanned most locations in the city, and found her not to be there. The only two we were unable to scan were Stark Tower and The Back Alley Manhole. It is likely she is in one of the two locations.

Meanwhile, the group already at the Back Alley Manhole, aka SHIELD's underground refugee camp, would find chaos breaking loose.

Nick Fury, the leader of the camp, stood next to The Doctor and R2 as chaos broke loose. "I'd love to hear you explain, but apparently I have a few issues to attend to," he told the two before rushing off.

Archer's shout that the supply tent was being under attack run throughout the camp. The guard watching over the prisoner in the prison tent was indeed more worried about the supply tent then watching over the prisoner, so he rushed out of the tent to see what the commotion was.

It turns out, the two fighting in the supply tent made quite a mess of things.

"Stop, stop stop!" Fury cried, arriving horrified as he saw the fight between Felix and Joshua break out. "Men, stop them before they make things worse!" the commander cried, his guards rushing forward as he did.

The guards shot tranquilizer darts at the two, hoping to weaken them as they arrested the two.

1064482-iron_man_2_20090115_nick_fury_samuel_l_jackson.jpg

"You've damaged countless supplies by fighting in here! We need everything we have! If anything is destroyed, you could cost people their lives!" Nick shouted.

The Fury was real. ;)

"The two of you can either cool off and go into our prison tent for a while, or you can leave our settlement. This is a peaceful place. If you want to go pick fights, make yourselves useful and go take out some chitauri who are actually the main cause of our problem," he told Felix and Joshua.

Nick stood by the two, awaiting their decision.

Meanwhile, inside the empty prison—now devoid of guards—Chloe, Max, and Archer could now see the prisoner who the guard had been throwing rocks at.

tumblr_mxzd3o73G71t8c8xzo1_500.gif

A pair of blue eyes looked up at the three, the air around them becoming frigid as she did. Little snow flurries formed in the air around her.

Disney-Princess-image-disney-princess-36772789-250-300.jpg

"G-Go away, just leave me alone," the woman said, pulling her knees up to her chest. She lowered her head and looked away from them, hoping they weren't new guards who had come to bother her.

No mater where anyone was or what they were doing, a final message came through on their communicators, reminding them of the options they had left.

1. Check Joseph's body near the Chitauri Shrines.
2. Look for Frigga at Stark Tower or The Back Alley Manhole.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield[Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana[Original Character] and Ace[Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red[Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi[Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia[Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2[Star Wars] and The Doctor[Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua[Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj[Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon[Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia[Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko[Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown[No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano[Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price[Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader[Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid [Touhou]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor[Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer[Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander[Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy[Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzenand Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage DIED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!

Last edited by a moderator:

"Oh, that's nice of you!" Jack Frost told Storm and Riley when they offered to help Aqua get warm in any way she could. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head again when Teresa told him everyone made mistakes. "True, but I'd hate for this mistake to actually kill someone. Ice magic is... very dangerous. I'll admit sometimes I'm not careful enough," he told them before levitating off his feet into the air. "Anyhow, I'm gonna get to flying. All of you just get on the back of that hovercraft and I'll show you were the manhole is located."

With that, Jack took off.

When the craft took off, Aqua hardly even noticed. Although Claire didn't know, Aqua may have understood the feeling of failing to lose a brother. For Aqua had lost two brothers, and in her weakened state, they were all she could think about.

Even though she had asked the group to talk to her to keep her awake, Aqua failed to do so. She couldn't even remember if anyone had spoken to her at all; the keyblade master quickly lost herself to sleep, still thinking about Terra and Ventus.

ZnRqwYz.png

Suddenly, she was back home at the Land of Departure. It was a warm summer day. She was with them again, laughing and sparring as they usually did.

"Ven, you're getting good. You got me that time," Aqua said with a grin, purposely losing the match so little Ven would feel proud of himself.

"Totally, you got us," Terra chimed in, playing along.

Ven frowned. "Hey! I'm not a little kid anymore! You don't have to pretend to let me win!"

Aqua and Terra looked at each other before they burst out laughing. "Looks like you caught us red handed," Aqua replied.

"Yeah, but that's not the only thing I've caught you doing," Ven said, looking directly at Aqua this time.

"Why are you dying right now?"

Aqua blinked. "Wh-What?"

Terra glanced over at Aqua. "He's right. How could you? You need to stay alive and make it back to us. You failed to save us once. Will you really die and fail to save us again?"

Aqua stepped back from them, dropping the keyblade out of her hand. "I-I'm sorry... I won't... I won't die..."

Meanwhile, outside of the dream, Aqua's body shook hard from the cold while she mumbled half-asleep in a small, raspy voice, "Ven, Terra, I-I'm sorry; I won't die..."

By the time the group arrived to the manhole, Aqua's arms had slid down and fallen off Clare; she didn't have the strength to hang on anymore. Her body leaned to one side and she likely would've fallen off had she not been sandwiched in between all of the people who had also been riding on the hover glider. The group would need to hurry down into the manhole...

@Mari @Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon
"Christ! Guys, remain here with her. I'll be back in a second! And take these. They're medicine!" He handed them some Stimpaks, and climbed down the manhole, and looked around. "We have an injury up there. Someone has hypothermia or something. I don't know. Jack hit them with some ice."

A Stimpak

@The Manhole team.

Last edited:
@The Afterlife

@Mighty Roman

Those who departed from the land of the living would find themselves spawned into existence once more. An empty, white room was the first sight any of the departed would see. Joseph was surrounded by four walls with nothing inside of them. Wait, actually there was something: a television with gray static playing on the screen. Anyone who stared into it would feel their vision drawn toward it, as if the TV was pulling them into a trance. After staring at it long enough, the static stopped and a video started to play...

On the screen appeared a while, glowing figure who began to speak.

vJcflIe.png

"If you're watching this video, that mean's you've died, I'm afraid. I'm sorry for your... loss... of life," the figure said, continuing to speak. "Thankfully, death is not the end for you. My name is The Composer--a being who has the ability to bring back the dearly departed for a second chance at life, and today I'll be doing just that for you. I'll bring you back to life... under one condition."

"Yes, there is a condition, but don't let that get you down. It's just part of my job. I can only grant people life if I've tested them first. And normally, I make it quite the difficult test. However, I'm going to make it a little easier on all of you. After all, you do have a demon war to get back to, don't you? Fallen soldiers don't often get a chance to come back. Quite generous of me, if I do say so myself. I'm even skipping a lot of technicalities for this game that I normally use just to make this more simple. Anyhow, follow the onscreen instructions and get ready for your week-long test. Good luck, and enjoy your time in The Reapers' Game."

The Reapers' Game: Murder Game History Edition!

1. You will be given 7 scenarios (tasks) to complete in the form of days. After each day is completed, you will automatically be taken to the next day and will be allowed to start your next task.

2. Should you be stumped on some of the tasks look here or here for more help. If it gets too hard you may seek ooc help by asking someone, although I don't recommend it. Try to complete these tasks on your own. They shouldn't be too difficult.

3. Once all of your tasks are completed you will be returned to life during the next mid-round update after you've completed your tasks. Example: You die during Chapter 1: Mid-Round update. Once you complete all of your tasks you may return by Chapter 2: Mid-Round Update. You will not be automatically revived during the update. You have to complete your seven tasks first.

4. Should you not feel like participating in the afterlife, you're welcome not to, but your characters will not revive until Chapter 7. Participating is the only way to get back within one round of you dying.

After reading all of the text on the screen, it shuts off entirely. Before moving another muscle, those in the room notice a strange young man beside them. How'd he even get in there? He wasn't there before...

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%202.png

"Tee hee, more dead people to join us. How nice..."
Meanwhile, in the background, a gray door magically appeared on one of the white walls. The door was Labeled: Day 3. It was open...

"Someone completed a few days already, so I think I'll be generous and let you skip to their day. How nice is that?" he said with a smile.​
"Joshua? Would he be that strange young man we met on the way here? The one with the rear end obsession?" Kalifa asked.

Kaku, meanwhile, looked at the names on the card. "The Arch Demon we are seeking to destroy has his name on the board. But most of the names we don't recognize. Except for Robin. That name reminds us of a fugitive from our world. Nico Robin."

"Except we've heard the name Robin isn't exactly uncommon, so it could be any number of Robins." Kalifa said.

Kaku, meanwhile, marked Afterlife and Cell on the card. Both names were in the second row, with Afterlife and Cell in the third and fourth positions. All they would need to win is to get two more second row names.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(OOC: I WILL do at least one or two updated bingo card pics. But I wanted to get this post out right now).

Coco giggled at Kalifa's description of Joshua. "Yeah, that'd be the one!" she chirped. "I don't really know much about the arch-demon though... all I know is Joshua wants to stop him. Josh says he's a really bad guy. He sounds scary," the child said with a shudder.

Meanwhile, Sho called out another name for the bingo boards.

"Kotomine! Yeah, I'm gonna be lazy and only call one this time," he said with a laugh. "But that's just because... someone is about to join us," he added with a grin.

@Chris Lang

tumblr_norardCi6m1qcxzu2o2_250.gif

"Well, yeah that's exactly the kind of behavior I wanna see out of the guys who I'm chilling with to hide away from the invading aliens. Just perfect. If I had half a mind, I'd-" Chloe was about to storm in there herself and set the record straight when Archer beat her to it, at the same time as some gunshots could have been heard going off.

"Or uh that works too. The douches in the armor and wraps actually did us a solid.." Chloe mused before following Max's lead and making herself scarce to see if Archer's gambit paid off and they could see just who it was getting rocks thrown at them, because that was hella fucked up.

@OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works
Figuring the girls would have gotten in trouble and followed after them and was about to say something when her communicator sparked to life.

"Do you read me Crusader?"

Hearing Storm's voiced replied back into the communicator. "Loud and clear Storm. I found Chloe in a SHIELD refugee camp and we're heading towards the prison to help the others."

"We just missed you then. Aqua was hurt bad by some magic and we are heading towards the camp SHIELD camp as we speak to possibly find a cure."

"That's terrible! We should turn back and see if there's anything we can do to he-"

"No, we have things under control, but she needs help fast, as does the rest of our group. We'll try to meet up as quickly as possible. Storm out."

"Okay...tell Aqua I wished her luck." With that the communicator went silent and Crusader turned towards prisoner that had been stoned. "Easy now, we're here to help."

Abel didn't see the request as strange. She was his friend and needed him right now, why shouldn't he listen to her. A sweet smile came to his lips as he answered her, "Of quartz you can, my little diamond..."​
"... okay... looks like I have to get used to your puns too," Lapis rolled her eyes, and since she wanted this to be private, she conjured up a stronger crystal dome around them. That way, no one else would hear what she had to say. Heck, she wanted to get this out of the way, just so when it came to the search she wouldn't be plagued by the memories.

"Alright... we don't have much time since our group would start moving out soon because of whatever is happening out there... You know how I kept on trying to push you and the others away... I... I really do fear that with you guys so close and used to me... my line of work is going to end up with me hurting you and the others without knowing it... if I'm really being manipulated by some outside force... I know how it feels like... because before all of this... someone manipulated me to... to.... kill my brother..."

After that, Lapis went completely silent.

@The Tactician

Mid-Chapter Update
"The Fury"

The entire group who would face Loki at the Chitauri Shrines find him impossible to defeat. The barrier protecting him makes him invisible, and although many of the group tried, none of them were able to leave a scratch on him or convince him to leave the location in any way. Eventually, those who tried to fight him found themselves booted out whether he had to send them flying out of the area, or they gave up and left themselves.

Regardless, most of the group, weary and beaten, found themselves at the helicarrier wreckage. They would need to form a new plan to beat Loki, the most likely scenario seeming to be the locating of his mother and using her to lure him out of his safe haven.

While contemplating these things, the group would receive a message from their coalition communicators.

The traitors have struck again! Outside the Chitauri Shrines, the body of Joseph has been discovered. Further investigation on his body will need to be made in order to discern the cause of death, but it appears his neck may have been snapped.

Also, we have been keeping tabs on the situation with Frigga. We have scanned most locations in the city, and found her not to be there. The only two we were unable to scan were Stark Tower and The Back Alley Manhole. It is likely she is in one of the two locations.

Meanwhile, the group already at the Back Alley Manhole, aka SHIELD's underground refugee camp, would find chaos breaking loose.

zwiebel_Haiti_tent_boxes.jpg

Nick Fury, the leader of the camp, stood next to The Doctor and R2 as chaos broke loose. "I'd love to hear you explain, but apparently I have a few issues to attend to," he told the two before rushing off.

Archer's shout that the supply tent was being under attack run throughout the camp. The guard watching over the prisoner in the prison tent was indeed more worried about the supply tent then watching over the prisoner, so he rushed out of the tent to see what the commotion was.

"Stop, stop stop!" Fury cried, arriving horrified as he saw the fight between Felix and Joshua break out. "Men, stop them before they make things worse!" the commander cried, his guards rushing forward as he did.

The guards shot tranquilizer darts at the two, hoping to weaken them as they arrested the two.

"You've damaged countless supplies by fighting in here! We need everything we have! If anything is destroyed, you could cost people their lives!" Nick shouted.

The Fury was real. ;)

"The two of you can either cool off and go into our prison tent for a while, or you can leave our settlement. This is a peaceful place. If you want to go pick fights, make yourselves useful and go take out some chitauri who are actually the main cause of our problem," he told Felix and Joshua.

Meanwhile, inside the empty prison—now devoid of guards—Chloe, Max, and Archer could now see the prisoner who the guard had been throwing rocks at.

A pair of blue eyes looked up at the three, the air around them becoming frigid as she did. Little snow flurries formed in the air around her.

"G-Go away, just leave me alone," the woman said, pulling her knees up to her chest. She lowered her head and looked away from them, hoping they weren't new guards who had come to bother her.

No mater where anyone was or what they were doing, a final message came through on their communicators, reminding them of the options they had left.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Emperor Palpachu as
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker [Elsword]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Nassi as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap [Borderlands]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad [Kingsman: The Secret Service]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117 [Halo] and Merick Rashaud Bennett/SPARTAN-B312 [Original Character/Halo]
@Mirage as Naoto Shirogane [Persona] and Kurumi Tokisaki [Date a Live!]
@Pharozonk as Element Lad [Adventure Comics]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]

The Dead
Jake had finally officially came to and seemed back to himself. Hearing the communicator go off he looked and found Stitch already looking at his and turned to see the teenager awake.

Stitch had an annoyed look he wanted to split up for a while but with Jake being out cold he couldn't. Now that he was awake and they only had two options he decided it would be best to take the dragon with him. "Jake let's try and figure out who killed this poor man." He stated and began to take Jake with him and looked for the others it didn't take long to find the body cause Stitch had been walking stealthily following the others but always went back to drag the knocked out Jake along. Why did Stitch move quietly because he only went ahead two or three step then went back to move Jake. He stayed so far away from the groups he constantly had to use his alien vision to see them.

Jake and Stitch both looked to the body and began to examine Joseph's body near the Chitauri Shrines

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @EVERYONE ELSE WHO MAY WANT TO ACTUALLY FINALLY INTERACT WITH STITCH AND THE AMERICAN DRAGON​

Mid-Chapter Update
"The Fury"

The entire group who would face Loki at the Chitauri Shrines find him impossible to defeat. The barrier protecting him makes him invisible, and although many of the group tried, none of them were able to leave a scratch on him or convince him to leave the location in any way. Eventually, those who tried to fight him found themselves booted out whether he had to send them flying out of the area, or they gave up and left themselves.

The Fury was real. ;)

~CAST LIST~
@Emperor Palpachu as
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117 [Halo] and Merick Rashaud Bennett/SPARTAN-B312 [Original Character/Halo]

The Dead
If Alice hadn't still been slightly concussed she probably would have pointedly gone in the opposite direction the siren did, because at this point she was quite frankly fed up with only being able to focus 75% of her attention on any given task with how the girl's aura effected her and everyone else. stupid sexy flanders siren.

That changed once the message hit their communicators, and a dark frown crossed Alice's face as she paused in her flight, staring at the message for a few moments before she sighed and turned around. "You all can continue your search for Frigga. I intend to investigate this body, we must catch this fiend if we are to defeat this demon. I shall leave Shanghai and Hourai with you all to assist if you require it."

The two dolls gave their master a quick salute and stayed behind as Alice zipped off back towards the shrine, intent on doing her damndest to go CSI: Gensokyo on this murdering asshole

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Hospes @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @HELICARRIER CREW

"... okay... looks like I have to get used to your puns too," Lapis rolled her eyes, and since she wanted this to be private, she conjured up a stronger crystal dome around them. That way, no one else would hear what she had to say. Heck, she wanted to get this out of the way, just so when it came to the search she wouldn't be plagued by the memories.

"Alright... we don't have much time since our group would start moving out soon because of whatever is happening out there... You know how I kept on trying to push you and the others away... I... I really do fear that with you guys so close and used to me... my line of work is going to end up with me hurting you and the others without knowing it... if I'm really being manipulated by some outside force... I know how it feels like... because before all of this... someone manipulated me to... to.... kill my brother..."

After that, Lapis went completely silent.

@The Tactician

"...And?" Abel shrugged once Lapis revealed the truth of her brother, "It's obvious you regret what happened and it wasn't your fault too." His hold on her tightened, not wanting her to try and push him away, "Listen, if I held what happened in the past against you, then how could I look my brother in the eye? My name is Abel for a reason, you know..."

nTcvsOS.png

"But that doesn't matter anymore. Me and Naoya are now best friends again, and I know the truth of what happened in our first lives. I'm not going to let the past hold me back."
cLVOxjy.png

"Part of a relationship is being hurt, of risking pain. If I don't take a chance on you, how can I ever mine the most beautiful diamond in the world?"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Sandra
tumblr_nonseiXI3h1qcxzu2o3_250.gif

"Oh shit, I think we better hurry up, Max. Sounds like Fury dealt with Douche 1 and Douche 2." She started before noticing just who it was in the cell. "..You don't exactly seem like the hard as nails thug I was expecting to see.. Chloe muttered before kneeling down by Elsa's cell.

"Hey, hey we're not here to hurt you. Hell if I had my way, I would have had my boy Archer here wreck that guy who was throwing rocks at you. I'm Chloe, that's Max, and well I already introduced, tall, snarky, and white." She said with gestures towards Max and Archer respectively. "We're gonna get you out of this thing because nobody deserves to be locked up like some kind of zoo animal and have rocks thrown at them-"

*super serious 'really' look*

tumblr_nonpdap0nS1qcxzu2o1_250.gif

"Crus! Now is not the time!"

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well, I told the fool to stand down. He replied with religious nutjob shit, so it's on him. And hey, feel free to sign me up for taking out aliens, that's what I do best after all. Killing things."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @SewerCityPeeps

Ludger moved to stand beside Revya, his eyes locking in on Loki's gaze. In his attempt to find the man on his own, he;d ended up arriving later than most of the others.

05nWsNZ.png

"It's him. He's the source of this world's divergent history."

Leia, behind him, hugged herself. "Oh man. Of course it's someone super strong..."

Ludger raised his communicator to his face, noting as its display began to flash. "It seems communications are back, for the moment."

@Meira @york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Black Cat @Verite
Loki was about to reply to Revya, before Ludger and Leia bolted right in. He kinda just rolled his eyes in mild irritation.

fe29ba90-41cd-0132-4123-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

"Excuse me, I believe I was in the middle of a conversation here. Ah, I would rather like it, as your god, if you would not continue on that strange prattle about divergence history. Next, you'll tell me you're with that Aniphage man," he said to Ludger and Leia, before directing his attention back to Revya with an amused smile. Time to get his swagger on so that he could put some moves on and get to courting.

"Yes yes, they seem to be rather... interesting fellows, don't they?" He said to Revya, getting comfortable as he sat back down on a seat that was within the range of his barrier, assuming that Joseph and the others had ceased in their attempts to attack. Anyway, yeah, he was just gonna pretend that he understood most of what Revya said in the meantime, especially the comment about the multiverse, because that was stuff that he suspected not even the Infinity Stones could touch, but then again, the only one he had to work with was the one in his very Scepter, "You claim to be a world destroyer, and you're willing to work alongside me? Is that so? Well," he said with an entertained laugh, "... Normally, I'd be quite suspicious of such a thought, but I don't exactly feel any deceitful intent from you. What a naughty one you are! You might get punished if you say such things so loosely!"

Woo, is it just me or are things getting heated up here?

@Meira @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Black Cat

Ludger would back up slightly from Revya in shock. "What?!"

1hk7jIA.png

"You can't even be thinking of doing that?!" Leia cried. "We'd be stuck here forever!"

0HFTAIH.png

"W-Wouldn't that be... boring?" Honestly, Ludger had no idea how to talk to this girl.

@Verite @Meira
"She's kidding, she's kidding," Shiki said.

Beat.

"I hope she's kidding."

@Meira @Atomyk
Mid-Chapter Update
"The Fury"

The Fury was real. ;)

~CAST LIST~
@Emperor Palpachu as

The Dead
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Anyone else

Ruby and Sophie sort of stood there, idly observing the... Interesting conversation Revya and Loki had been having, that was until they were blasted straight out of the shrine, Ruby let out a little yelp, trying to keep herself anchored into the ground using her Crescent Rose... It didn't really work too well, but, it did slow down her fall just a little. Sophie landed a bit rougher once more, but, they both got up just fine, dusting themselves off a little, Sophie was looking towards the now deceased Joseph's body "Maybe... We should check it out?" she asked, not sounding very certain. Ruby nodded "It'll help us figure out who the traitors are! So... We should!" she said, grabbing onto Sophie's arm... Rushing them both to Joseph's body in a flurry of petals.

Reactions: Raven
"...And?" Abel shrugged once Lapis revealed the truth of her brother, "It's obvious you regret what happened and it wasn't your fault too." His hold on her tightened, not wanting her to try and push him away, "Listen, if I held what happened in the past against you, then how could I look my brother in the eye? My name is Abel for a reason, you know..."

nTcvsOS.png

"But that doesn't matter anymore. Me and Naoya are now best friends again, and I know the truth of what happened in our first lives. I'm not going to let the past hold me back."
cLVOxjy.png

"Part of a relationship is being hurt, of risking pain. If I don't take a chance on you, how can I ever mine the most beautiful diamond in the world?"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Well all you have to do is go 11 blocks above the abyss, mine stone blocks with an iron pickaxe while avoiding the lava until you find the diamond blocks and mine that.~~"

Plutia1.png
plutia_minecraft_skin-6541369.jpg

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"... alright alright. Maybe I'm just some constant downer for all I know..." Lapis sighed. All of this she felt... maybe because she didn't want to share it with others... and that she was constantly trying to put herself to be alone to cope with the pain. That didn't matter so much... since they had a task to do.

"Oh... and good luck trying to refine my heart or something. ...Dammit, now you got me doing these stupid puns too," Lapis happened to say, but realized that she let a pun slip. Great work Abel and Plutia, you got the bounty hunter cracking terrible puns.

"... just between you and me," Lapis leaned over to whisper to Abel,"My real name's Rinato Dormi..."

"... so, we need to get going somewhere," she manages to bring back the main situation at hand. Either checking up on that body... or looking for Frigga. Though, she was leaning more towards the Frigga search. She had the crystal dome disappear, allowing Red and Pikachu to rejoin with them.

@The Tactician @Bomb

tumblr_nonseiXI3h1qcxzu2o3_250.gif

"Oh shit, I think we better hurry up, Max. Sounds like Fury dealt with Douche 1 and Douche 2." She started before noticing just who it was in the cell. "..You don't exactly seem like the hard as nails thug I was expecting to see.. Chloe muttered before kneeling down by Elsa's cell.

"Hey, hey we're not here to hurt you. Hell if I had my way, I would have had my boy Archer here wreck that guy who was throwing rocks at you. I'm Chloe, that's Max, and well I already introduced, tall, snarky, and white." She said with gestures towards Max and Archer respectively. "We're gonna get you out of this thing because nobody deserves to be locked up like some kind of zoo animal and have rocks thrown at them-"

*super serious 'really' look*

tumblr_nonpdap0nS1qcxzu2o1_250.gif

"Crus! Now is not the time!"

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Sorry." Crusader replied probably wasn't the best time for a sitrep with Storm when you're trying to sooth a girl inside a cell. She didn't seem to be dangerous though and Crusader placed her hands around the cell door. "Just say the word and I'll let you out of there."

@OrlandoBloomers @Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch

Status
Not open for further replies.