• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well, Ezio is like twenty years older than her anyways.

Being in love isn't depressing.
I know. I don't do shipping that way anyways and Lisa probably would have broken his nose if he'd tried to flirt with her.
I mean like him leaving 'nd shiz. Made me pretty sad at the start of Revelations.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
P4A_Naoto.png

Character Name: Naoto Shirogane

Attributes/Powers:
-Astra Model 900 (Pistol)
-Detective Instinct
-

Personality/History:

Having lost both her parents in a car accident when she was very young, Naoto acts very mature in spite of her age. As a descendant of a respected lineage of famous detectives, she wears formal clothing, and deepens her voice when she speaks in a sophisticated, stilted manner. Naoto has difficulty making friends and is lonely as a result.

Her biggest insecurity is her gender, as well as her age. She yearns to be seen as an adult, and expresses frustration at being treated like a child by the police force. She hates being looked down upon, and fears no one will take her seriously as a female, in a sexist occupation field. Naoto is ashamed of being female.

Canon: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Other Info: [Everyone who meets her initially thinks she's a male, even Kurumi.]

Appearance:
konachan-com-186580-bicolored_eyes-black_hair-choker-date_a_live-dress-gun-headdress-long_hair-red_eyes-tokisaki_kurumi-twintails-weapon-yellow_eyes-youran_yui081128.jpg

Character Name: Kurumi Tokisaki

Attributes/Powers:
-Flintlock
-Dark Magics (Highly limited)
-Making Holographic copies of herself
-Merciless

Personality/History:

Kurumi is a person whose personality is hard to read. She possesses a dislike of humanity that borders on mistrust, which is something that she shares with most of the other Spirits in their debut. She is a skilled actress, capable of putting on the façade of an innocent, curious young girl when she needs to, which is shown when she registered as a student at the Raizen High School, and speaks in a polite manner. However, under that mask lies a psychotic woman, prone to fits of insane laughter and possessing no regard for human life, regarding them as a food source to restore her own time, and thus, a disposable commodity.
There is a twisted justice behind her methods however, as the people that she brutally murdered were would-be rapists and animal abusers. In addition, a good sign of her sense of justice lies in her ultimate objective: to go back in time, kill the First Spirit, and prevent the spacequakes from ever happening and saving millions of lives in the process. This goal made Phantom call her a kind person, albeit sarcastically.

Canon: Date a Live!

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone here knows that nobody is safe from Ridley.
No one

insert obligatory shiki rape joke here

@Hospes

If she did her seduction magic on Ser Loras, would it work or would his "preferences" make him immune?

hmm-meme-face-i1.jpg

This exchange reminded me of flirty Mr Bean.

642465-33083575.jpg

That is all. :|

I might sign up. Might make Ahri from LoL and Renji from Bleach. Idk. I never RPed canon before.
You could also sign up with an original character if you'd like.

@Ambra

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
with all these possible force shippings, i have a feeling that we are going to have a contest
Oh God.

I'm not doing force shipping. XD Ridley is a seductress, who doesn't really 'do' commitment.
Just makes people her puppets. c: