Ah I see I just had that thought from reading the first post. I guess my main concern would be the partner system if it's still being used today. I did ask about it but due to poor timing it was shafted in the general chat quickly. I guess another concern would be if I should just pop in and have Erron explain himself to whatever group he ended up with or if I would wait until something was said over the communicator beforehand? Yeah the summary would be useful since I did miss a lot before joining xD
Same here, could use a summary so I can decide how Jimmy ended up there, beyond just "showing up"
I would have Erron explain himself, basically.

@Kaykay

The character looks good to me. You basically have the same choice as the others as to how Sakuya could end up with the group. She could just randomly end up there, or he could be hired by the Coalition, or he could have been sent there by another group.

A basic summary for you three:

So, the premise of the RP as you know is that these characters have either been sent by the Coalition or have joined the fight through another means to fight this demon character. In chapter one, the transport went wrong and all the characters were sent into a different dimension. The only way for them to get into the correct dimension then was to find a Coalition that was sent in after named Ludger. Ludger possess the power to move across dimension's. but if a dimension isn't a Prime dimension, a 'divergence catalyst' (basically, the source of an alternate dimensions alternate history, whether it's a person or item) must be found and destroyed by the group. Each chapter so far has basically consisted of a mini plot where the group had to find the catalyst and destroy it.

Also, why this is a Murder Game, is that during the the relocation, a few characters were contacted and influenced. The Coalition doesn't have the resources to scan one or two people (duos) every so often, so they've asked the players to vote after every kill on who they think is the most suspicious so as to not waste resources. Voted characters are sent to the HQ for a scan, but the base has been regularly attacked by Arya, who is working for the demon.

Here is a link to the latest chapter:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game.112341/page-317#post-2354369

And the first post of the RP contains links to every major update:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game.112341/

A more detailed summary of chapter one is on the wiki, though it's not required reading by any means. Hopefully we'll have the other chapter summaries up eventually:

http://murderseries.wikia.com/wiki/Murder_VII:_The_Ultimate_Game

Appearance:
steven_universe___amethyst_by_deeum-d6tyxcg.png

Character Name: Amethyst

Attributes/Powers:
Amethyst possesses standard Gem abilities, including weapon-summoning, shape-shifting, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Of the Crystal Gems, Amethyst is the least likely to rely on her weapon in combat, instead relying on her martial art skills to deal with any threat.

WEAKNESSES:
Aiming for the Gemstone located on her chest is crucial in order to defeat her, due to the fact that is the only thing keeping her body in the correct form. Damaging it further and further will cause malfunctions, such as her limbs deforming, her speech distorting, and her ability to summon her weapon disappearing.

Damaging her body to the point where a normal human body would die, her body will fade and all that will be left is her Gemstone, which she reform after a set amount of time, given the gemstone is not disturbed in any way.

Personality/History:
Amethyst is fun and care-free. Loud and full of laughter, she finds everything amusing, but can be very emotional and impulsive. She is shown to be a comic-relief. She is bad-mannered, smacking and picking her nose. She rather untidy, and claims to have a system for it. Her over-protectiveness of her junk marks her as somewhat of a hoarder.

Canon: Steven Universe

Weapon:

latest

Appearance:
steven_universe___amethyst_by_deeum-d6tyxcg.png

Character Name: Amethyst

Attributes/Powers:
Amethyst possesses standard Gem abilities, including weapon-summoning, shape-shifting, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Of the Crystal Gems, Amethyst is the least likely to rely on her weapon in combat, instead relying on her martial art skills to deal with any threat.

WEAKNESSES:
Aiming for the Gemstone located on her chest is crucial in order to defeat her, due to the fact that is the only thing keeping her body in the correct form. Damaging it further and further will cause malfunctions, such as her limbs deforming, her speech distorting, and her ability to summon her weapon disappearing.

Damaging her body to the point where a normal human body would die, her body will fade and all that will be left is her Gemstone, which she reform after a set amount of time, given the gemstone is not disturbed in any way.

Personality/History:
Amethyst is fun and care-free. Loud and full of laughter, she finds everything amusing, but can be very emotional and impulsive. She is shown to be a comic-relief. She is bad-mannered, smacking and picking her nose. She rather untidy, and claims to have a system for it. Her over-protectiveness of her junk marks her as somewhat of a hoarder.

Canon: Steven Universe

Weapon:

latest

@Thinking

Hey, sorry for the delay, but the sheet looks good.

I'm gonna refer you to the post above which contains a basic summary for those coming in late. Basically, you can choose for Amethyst to just randomly arrive through multiverse shenanigans, or she could be there for personal reasons/wanting to help. It's basically up to you.

The latest update is now... https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game.112341/page-344#post-2360419

Oh, and I just let you into the OOC group!

Everything went by pretty quickly for Raynor, he felt like his mind blanked out after they left the Keyblade Graveyard. His body on auto-pilot, while his mind is off in another world, thinking about his past and his future. One big daydream that never seemed to end...probably why Raynor was so silent and autotonomous to the people around his during the adventure.

But now he is switching off auto-pilot and waking up.

27WZMOMSR4XX1303345926719.jpg

Raynor would suddenly walk out from behind the group in Lavender Town, pulling out his trusty revolver and firing a strong shot at the Honedge, aiming for its tentacles. Raynor is currently not in his power armor and is wearing his normal clothes

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Mari @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang@TheColourlessRainbow @Mari @Lavender Town​

Just letting you know that Raynor was actually killed off recently. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game.112341/page-439#post-2390777 But I can write a post reviving him for you shortly. Thought you might want to know.

Ah, right. Figure that would be more appropriate, I guess.

I edited my post, do what you do, Klutz!

Ah, right. Figure that would be more appropriate, I guess.

I edited my post, do what you do, Klutz!

All right. Actually, we'll be reviving you at the mid-chapter update. I'll let you know when you're back. ^_^

I am very excited to try this! I am new so please tell me if I do something wrong. Also tell me if the character I chose is already taken, because I don't know how updated the character list is. Also note this is late at night, so tell me if I leave something out!

{I saw something Steven Universe so I want to do Steven Universe first!)

Appearance:

(I'm sorry I tried shrinking them but they just like being huge)

Lapis_Lazuli_Redeem.png
latest
tumblr_ncjds96UxE1t5u6j6o2_400.png
tumblr_nm61ojotio1u2iaydo1_1427955715_cover.png

(There's a couple. Well 4. I think that is good. If you need more Probably don't but Lapis is a great character! just look up Lpais Lazuli Steven Universe!)

Character Name: Lapis Lazulli

Age: Gems have a large age... Well I don't know how old she is.

Attributes/Powers: [Your strengths/weakness, skills, and abilities are included here. Include any equipment if it relates to your character's abilities] So far all we know is that Lapis has the ability to control water. She can control the whole ocean and have other water morphing abilities, but it is water. She can also summon some wings without even being near water. Her weapon has not been revealed yet.

Personality/History: Ooh the fandom..... This is gonna be useless but I may present a spoiler but I don't think I will but if you don't like any type of spoiler you don't need to know her history. With that said, here we go! Okay so she was trapped in a mirror for a long time, but then the crystal gems gave the mirror to Steven for him to learn. The mirror started communicating with him to the point of him taking the gem out of the mirror and Lapis emerged! She tried getting back to home world by building her way with the ocean because of her water powers. She couldn't use er wings because her gem was cracked, but Steven healed it with his healing powers! Lapis returned home from Earth but home world had changed a lot since her last visit. She was probably captured and questioned about Earth and then held hostage and taken back to Earth with a group of gems because they needed some things on Earth. After the crystal gems destroyed the ship, Laips tried escaping but Jasper 'forced' her to fuse with her. She then took Jasper hostage with her water powers and is keeping her trapped at the bottom of the ocean. She is still currently at the bottom of the ocean keeping Jasper trapped in the ocean. She said she is doing this for Steven.

Canon: [What they're from, basically] Well I stated before Steven Universe

Other Info: [Optional]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to give one warning. Please stop the OOC in this thread. Any and all OOC comments and or pics will be deleted and or moved form here on out.