I'd like a PM when it starts, too. I'm assuming it's either Saturday (today), Sunday, or Monday. I'll be busy this Saturday.

As for partners, well that would depend on who Kalifa and Kaku are most likely to associate with. They're here on business, not pleasure, after all, so chances are they'll come into this with a business mindset.

Reactions: Infinatis
I have a feeling I should know what a "partner" is. I also have a feeling that I'm being rather forgetful this morning.

Appearance:
full

Character Name: Experiment 626 except many know him as Stitch
"Oh ah Hi"

Age: Unknown when and what day he came out of a experiment ball no one knows

Attributes/Powers:
Agility
Berserker Strength
Claws
Escape Artist
Feral
Gadgets
Genetic Manipulation
Intellect
Invulnerability
Marksmanship
Radar Sense
Shape Shifter
Stamina
Super Eating
Super Hearing
Super Sight
Super Smell
Super Strength
Tracking
Unarmed Combat
Wall Clinger
Weapon Master

I know there is a lot of explaining for this one so I'll put it all in a spoiler to make things stay a little clean and less choppy.
Okay he is not truly in destructible just well really fluffy so he can take a hit even against bombs explosions. Now Stitch can drown he isn't a fan of swimming because of this but he does enjoy surfing. He can exploded but only if it is from the inside out. He can chock I mean think about it he can drown so why wouldn't he be chock able. Now if he sees it coming he may think of how to stop from being chocked to death before passing out. Genetic munpulation his going from four arms to two and having or not having alien antennas. Super sight is only when he turns his eyes green and usual he only does this at night. He is not the strongest experiment but can lift 50 times his won weight.

If there is something you feel either needs a reason to be down graded or explained better let me know I'm not sure what all of Stitch may need to be nerfed.

Personality/History:
Stitch is an illegal genetic experiment created by Dr. Jumba Jookiba in an attempt to create a monstrosity whose only purpose is to destroy large cities and "steal everyone's left shoe". (That last part was most likely a joke) However, upon meeting Lilo and her family, he begins to bond with them and he turns to good, becoming a member of their family and Lilo's best (and, at first, only) friend.
http://www.comicvine.com/stitch/4005-58116/

Canon: Well two this go around hehe. Lilo and Stitch and American Dragon

Other Info:
Okay let me explain about American Dragon on his Cannon. This is also how he will be Jake's partner. Jake was sent to save his usual a magical creature in America well The United States. Well the two first were brought here in Jake's turf to be in the local Skating board competition. Now Lilo and Stitch learned of one of Stitch's cousin 316. Jake mistaken the experiment for a magical creature and went to try and save it and find it's family/where 316 belonged. Stitch went after Jake and soon the two lost the experiment. Making them have to work together and find it. Well in trying to find 316 instead of things working as planned when they had one of there misunderstandings someone dragged the two into a new Lore. They were brought to the murder games who by well the two don't know they still think maybe they can get back and find 316. What they don't know is the events for when they left have in a way been set on pause as if they are not gone waiting if they may can return. What happens to them well that is still to be decided in the Ultimate Murder Game.

Okay does that work? *Points above for reason on duo*

latest

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

@Raven

I would like to request that Aqua and Stitch hang out/interact. Because she met him in Birth by Sleep. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Raven
< Always up4partners

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
A former queen and a current queen team up perhaps?
Sure thang (:
(which one of your characters is the former queen tho, Storm or Sarah? Or did you change characters since then?)

actually, forget I posted this

Last edited by a moderator: