• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Yang sighed after a while of looking at the others. I'm sure there is just a person that is spooking every one down there. Pssh. Demons. She then started her walk down to the basement. If some one noticed her maybe they would want to tag along*
You find... two gay inmates fucking each other in the ass.

screen-shot-2011-04-25-at-10-22-56-am-e1303741432122.png

She nodded, "On the door to your right. He's in there. I'll tell him you're coming." The nurse tapped a button on an old-fashioned telephone, muttering a few inaudible words until she clicked it off. A red button affirming it's offline state. She smiled, nodding as you met Dr. Thredson:
The good Doctor was a fair looking man, sporting a brown two-piece suit, and medical chart, "Evening, you must be Mr. Shirou, am I correct?" He didn't appear insane or had any mental conditions. Hell, unlike Nurse Killjoy, he seemed quite interested in your case! "It's interesting, after the war you never get to meet many Japanese patients." He paused, chuckling, "I'm sorry, that's inappropriate. What seems to be the problem?"
"Uhh, right..." Shirou said, looking around for a place to sit, "Well... where do I start? I've been hearing these kinds of voices in my head. I'm well aware they're not real, but even so, I can't get them out of my head," the young man began to explain. He never really opened up like this to other people, much less Tohsaka and Ilya, "You said you fought in a war? Tell me, doctor... have you ever felt guilty from the thought of not being able to save someone?"

// That image for my doctor looks promising
Just walking around in this place made Ellie uncomfortable. Everything looked so old and... hospital-ish. And of course, the bitch at the counter didn't help. Apparently she just immediately assumed everyone was crazy. Usually Ellie would object and argue, but she didn't exactly see the point in it this time. She just wanted to get that cut treated, the pain in her side looked at, and then get the hell out of there.
Giving the nurse a cold look, she walked past her, toward the door that had Dr. Arden's nameplate on it. "Fucking hate doctors..." Ellie mumbled, after which she knocked twice and then just walked in.
Dr. Ardent was reviewing an inmate's chart, idly nodding at Ellie as she stumbled past his door, "Evening." He appeared interested, but obviously was a tad busy. Arthur hummed to himself, shortly before setting the chart down, "I see you've been through a bit of a scuffle. Care to explain what occurred?"

The mysterious "elixir man" glanced at Aiden Pearce, Lee Everett, and The Red Spy. He crossed his arms, cautiously examining his surroundings for either A.) Nurses B.) Orderlies C.) Nuns. They watched this place like a hawk. Do you decide to go with him?

Zadok decided to follow the elixirs man in an attempt to find something to help him get through the basement. Aiden can't help but think that something important is down there.

Dr. Ardent was reviewing an inmate's chart, idly nodding at Ellie as she stumbled past his door, "Evening." He appeared interested, but obviously was a tad busy. Arthur hummed to himself, shortly before setting the chart down, "I see you've been through a bit of a scuffle. Care to explain what occurred?"
The doctor's office only managed to make Ellie feel even more uncomfortable. All of the equipment, charts and other medical things lying around creeped her out, so she tried to keep her eyes off them. She looked at Dr. Ardent and opened her mouth to explain what happened, but then she realized she wasn't exactly sure. Standing there nervously with her mouth half open for two seconds, she finally found words.

"Well... We were in this helicopter... And then that crashed, that's where I got this, I think.." She pointed to the cut on her forehead. "And then... Some guy kinda lost it and we uh... got into sort of a fight... I can't remember much after that, but I woke up with some pain here in uh... my side?" Ellie laid a hand on her side, where the pain seemed to be coming from. She wasn't gonna tell him anything about Joel and what she did. He would probably think she was insane, if he didn't already. Besides, it was still too soon.

Solaire looked at the question Elsa asked him and said
"Why yes, I am, why are you writing in pen and paper my love?"
#tootiredtorpcorrectly
@Cres (I'm think the others are gone now, so only tagging you. >>; )

Elsa was a bit relieved when Solaire didn't notice the scribbles in her notebook, but slightly embarrassed that he still noticed her writing in the notebook at all. She opened her mouth to speak.

"..."

Drat. Still nothing.

Opening the notebook to a fresh page she wrote, "Too much burning. Horrible experience. Can't talk since burning."

Her written words were becoming a little choppy and short, but again, her mind glitched off and on from the trauma so she couldn't always write perfectly.

Still she managed to write a couple more words on the paper though, words she only showed to Solaire that were flirty, maybe even naughty. Oh snap. She just wanted to get the subject off her speech problem quickly in case he worried over it. She wanted to forget about it too. It felt strange not being able to talk. It reminded her of the pain she wanted to forget, the pain that took away her smile.​

Ariel's eyes were closed as she got carried, and she hoped she would get medical help. The sensation of moving up and down on the elevator was strange, and she opened her eyes just in time to see the room.
And the thing that she had created.
Ariel's eyes widened in fear, and she would have fought against her bonds if she could move. "G-Get it a-a-away from me!" It didn't seem like it wanted to hurt her, but she was still terrified by it. She looked up in desperation at the two men, and then around the room, hoping she could find someone, something, anything to get her away from it.
Chink! Ariel's bounds were purposely released...

... As were Sepulcher's.

It wasn't long until Ariel felt the warm, loving grasp of her "son." His hands were cold, frigid as ever, resembling a corpse who's been dead for a long, long time. It nurtured it's mother, but boy oh boy, was it hungry! It's twin beady black eyes glared at Ariel, the Seal of Metatron pulsating softly, her wounds magically stitching together as mother and son remained within the circle. It... was an expectant look. But of what?

Oh.

Right.

Boob juice.

*I questioned what I just saw... I ran a hand through my hair, and decided to enter the room. Even after that small encounter with Sister Mary... What on earth happened in there anyway? Please don't tell me that I'm about to run into something horrible once more. I've had enough "excitement" for one day.*
You entered the Administration Office!

An elderly nun, possibly in her mid-to-late 70s, idly flipped a Bible from page to page. She was displeased with Mary. Very displeased. And she needed holy discipline! To whip out the sin, to cleanse the body...

Her eyes shifted upward, toward John Wick. Oh, company. She released a false smile at you, leaning back in her chair, "Ah, Mr. John Wick I presume? Can I help you with something?"

3914bef46ea5d2caa545488eacf0fbd9.jpg

"Uhh, right..." Shirou said, looking around for a place to sit, "Well... where do I start? I've been hearing these kinds of voices in my head. I'm well aware they're not real, but even so, I can't get them out of my head," the young man began to explain. He never really opened up like this to other people, much less Tohsaka and Ilya, "You said you fought in a war? Tell me, doctor... have you ever felt guilty from the thought of not being able to save someone?"
The Doctor laughed, "Oh, I should've been more specific, I'm sorry. I haven't fought in a single war--I've helped many soldiers with PTSD before with tremendous success. I was... hinting the lack of immigration from Japan to the United States." A pause, "In any other case, have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or ADD?"

The Doctor laughed, "Oh, I should've been more specific, I'm sorry. I haven't fought in a single war--I've helped many soldiers with PTSD before with tremendous success. I was... hinting the lack of immigration from Japan to the United States." A pause, "In any other case, have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or ADD?"
"No, doctors have rather just said I'm suffering from a bad case of being too nice," he said half-jokingly, though it'd be hard for one to tell, given his extremely serious expression, "I pay attention in school just fine, my mood is consistent, and I don't really suffer hallucinations, so no, I wouldn't say I'm suffering from any of those three... unless you're suggesting I'm at risk, doctor?" Shirou asked.

I'm not sure if I dislike this man or not, Shirou thought to himself, Damn Americans...

@Everyone with Walter White!

The mystery man nodded, "Alright. Good. Come with me... we have work to do." You slipped through the Day Room, the nuns far too busy disciplining insane asylum patients to notice your escape. It wasn't long until you reached the lower deck of Briarcliff Manor. It was... like a cave or something. Was it a secret room? Most definitely. The questioned remained: Who set it up and used it?

You didn't care.

The mystery man paused, "... I apologize. The name's Walter. I wish we could've met under more... fortunate circumstances, but it is what it is."

enhanced-buzz-wide-7527-1349114201-9.jpg

The doctor's office only managed to make Ellie feel even more uncomfortable. All of the equipment, charts and other medical things lying around creeped her out, so she tried to keep her eyes off them. She looked at Dr. Ardent and opened her mouth to explain what happened, but then she realized she wasn't exactly sure. Standing there nervously with her mouth half open for two seconds, she finally found words.
"Well... We were in this helicopter... And then that crashed, that's where I got this, I think.." She pointed to the cut on her forehead. "And then... Some guy kinda lost it and we uh... got into sort of a fight... I can't remember much after that, but I woke up with some pain here in uh... my side?" Ellie laid a hand on her side, where the pain seemed to be coming from. She wasn't gonna tell him anything about Joel and what she did. He would probably think she was insane, if he didn't already. Besides, it was still too soon.
Dr. Arden didn't believe her story. Not one bit. You know what that means, right? "Mm, I'm afraid your medications aren't working as good as they're supposed to, Ellie. Shall we up the dose?" A sly, yet somewhat sinister smile crept across his face. This Doctor appeared more sadistic than compassionate to say the least. He shrugged, "Ellie, this has happened time and time again. I'm afraid there's not much I can do to you. Actually..."

The good Doctor paused, "I have an offer..."

Option A: "I'm conducting alpha tests on a prototype medication to help with your memory. If you want, you can participate in this test if you just sign and date your name on the agreement sheet."

Option B: "I can increase your medication dosage."

Screen-Shot-2012-12-06-at-4.29.21-PM.png

You entered the Administration Office!
An elderly nun, possibly in her mid-to-late 70s, idly flipped a Bible from page to page. She was displeased with Mary. Very displeased. And she needed holy discipline! To whip out the sin, to cleanse the body...
Her eyes shifted upward, toward John Wick. Oh, company. She released a false smile at you, leaning back in her chair, "Ah, Mr. John Wick I presume? Can I help you with something?"

*Oh...great. I closed the door behind me, and stayed a good five feet away from her, and I said, "My apologies if I'm interrupting anything sister, but there wouldn't happen to be a kitchen around here, would there? I'm quite hungry." I then remembered Sister Mary, it wouldn't hurt to ask what she did wrong, would there? "Also, may I ask what just happened in this room between you and Sister Mary?" I said with a questionable face.*

@Akibahara

@Cres (I'm think the others are gone now, so only tagging you. >>; )

Elsa was a bit relieved when Solaire didn't notice the scribbles in her notebook, but slightly embarrassed that he still noticed her writing in the notebook at all. She opened her mouth to speak.

"..."

Drat. Still nothing.

Opening the notebook to a fresh page she wrote, "Too much burning. Horrible experience. Can't talk since burning."

Her written words were becoming a little choppy and short, but again, her mind glitched off and on from the trauma so she couldn't always write perfectly.

Still she managed to write a couple more words on the paper though, words she only showed to Solaire that were flirty, maybe even naughty. Oh snap. She just wanted to get the subject off her speech problem quickly in case he worried over it. She wanted to forget about it too. It felt strange not being able to talk. It reminded her of the pain she wanted to forget, the pain that took away her smile.​
Creeeeek...

The door flipped open: An orderly, aged 22, a new person, held a cup of pills within his hands, "Uh, patient Elsa, right? Oh, my apologies. I mean "The Queen of Arendelle." He smiled, a friendly person, propping his shoulder against the wall. Did you know him? He seemed to know you, "... So, uhm, Doctor Arden said you need to take your morning medication before you start hallucinating again. Don't worry, they're not poison."

Hospital_Orderly.jpg

There's two white pills, a blue pill, and an orange pill bundled up in the cup.

Do you decide to take them? Y/N?

Dr. Arden didn't believe her story. Not one bit. You know what that means, right? "Mm, I'm afraid your medications aren't working as good as they're supposed to, Ellie. Shall we up the dose?" A sly, yet somewhat sinister smile crept across his face. This Doctor appeared more sadistic than compassionate to say the least. He shrugged, "Ellie, this has happened time and time again. I'm afraid there's not much I can do to you. Actually..."
The good Doctor paused, "I have an offer..."
Option A: "I'm conducting alpha tests on a prototype medication to help with your memory. If you want, you can participate in this test if you just sign and date your name on the agreement sheet."
Option B: "I can increase your medication dosage."

"What do you mean by alpha tests...?" Ellie didn't like the look the man was giving her at all. She took a careful step backwards, looking around for anything she could use as a weapon in case things went wrong, but there was nothing. "I never told you my name..." She shook her head slightly. "And... I'm not on any medication... I just got here..."

She couldn't afford to just trust anyone, and this man in particular seemed like the wrong guy to trust. Now that she was by herself and confused, Ellie felt more vulnerable than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back