Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire - Wreckage - Sylvanas/Aiden

She gave Aiden a sidelong look, choosing not to answer him right away. Fun? Perhaps if she ignored everything that had led her to this moment... But even then, she still didn't want to be here. She didn't want to be fighting for her life or to be witnessing all of this unwarranted carnage. This was about as far from fun Claire could imagine, but she only responded with, "It's not crazy. We're stronger than them. Smarter than them."

As Sylvanas returned, Claire nodded to her. "I don't know what or how you're doing it, but can your... friends... use firearms?" Considering that Sylvanas used a bow and looked like she walked out of some medieval fantasy fair, Claire had to add, "Er, can you use a firearm?"

Last edited:
She gave Aiden a sidelong look, choosing not to answer him right away. Fun? Perhaps if she ignored everything that had led her to this moment... But even then, she still didn't want to be here. She didn't want to be fighting for her life or to be witnessing all of this unwarranted carnage. This was about as far from fun Claire could imagine, but she only responded with, "It's not crazy. We're stronger than them. Smarter than them."
As Sylvanas returned, Claire nodded to her. "I don't know what how you're doing it, but can your... friends... use firearms?" Considering that Sylvanas used a bow and looked like she walked out of some medieval fantasy fair, Claire had to add, "Er, can you use a firearm?"
"Oh, yes, I can modify them to use firearms rather than swords...but, as for me? I could never use a gun. I was trained to use a bow since childhood and I'm not about to give up that knowledge for simple point-and-click weaponry."

Claire nodded. "That's your choice. You're pretty deadly with a bow anyway." She managed a small smile at this. "But let's get some of them outfitted with guns so they have some range to work with." She turned and continued firing, her eyes scanning the dead for more weaponry. "Let's gather some so we have a supply!"

She dove to her right and grabbed the man's pistol. Checking to see if there was any ammo, Claire tossed it between the group. She then got to work on the next guy, claiming from him both his weapon and his ammo.

Aiden looked at the undead minions with interest or a moment. He looked at Claire. "Good idea. You keep gathering. We can provide cover."

Sylvanas began to bark orders, lining her skeletal minions up in a shield-wall while they were being outfitted with new weapons, their ranks only growing in number as Sylvanas struck down more and more Crossed. The burning pile of bodies caught her attention, though, as she smiled fiendishly.

"Claire! Come with me, I have a plan! My men will hold the line in our absence!"

@Atomyk
@Zadok shadows

Last edited by a moderator:

She paused in her scrambling to look up. "I'm with you!" she yelled back. Strapping the machine gun over her shoulder, Claire hurried to follow Sylvanas. Her body was on overdrive, pumping blood heavily throughtout her body. She could hear it loudly in her ears-- Thump. Thump. Thump. She knew that once she stopped, her body would start to give out on her.

"Aiden! You--" She paused, staring at him. "You're doing good, okay?" She then met with Sylvanas.

"What's the plan?"

She paused in her scrambling to look up. "I'm with you!" she yelled back. Strapping the machine gun over her shoulder, Claire hurried to follow Sylvanas. Her body was on overdrive, pumping blood heavily throughtout her body. She could hear it loudly in her ears-- Thump. Thump. Thump. She knew that once she stopped, her body would start to give out on her.
"Aiden! You--" She paused, staring at him. "You're doing good, okay?" She then met with Sylvanas.
"What's the plan?"
Her fiendish smile remained as she pointed to the pile of blazing bodies.

"You see those corpses over there? I'm going to attempt to raise them as allies to help us, but it may take awhile. I need you to cover me while I do so, and try to find some more weapons. We'll have plenty of spare hands once I'm finished!"

She unloaded two more arrows into the heads of her foes, coming up to the pile.

"And, just as a warning, you may want to look away once they turn. It's neither a pretty, nor sanitary sight."

"I... I can do that." She stared at the pile of bodies, transfixed for a moment. It seemed so strange to Claire that she'd be working with someone who could create the undead after her ordeal in Raccoon City. Of course, Umbrella hadn't been able to control their monstrosities. Mr. X had been relentless in its given mission to obtain samples of the G-virus, but even that hadn't been true control. Whether Sylvanas was some part of Claire's broken psyche or a woman from some strange world beyond Claire's understanding, Claire was thankful she was here.

She left Sylvanas to her plan and covered the woman as best she could. The Crossed were less focused on them now; Most that had targeted on their group of three were too busy dealing with Aiden and the other raised corpses. Claire took every safe moment she could to poke and prod at the dead. The amount of weaponry surprised her, it being numerous enough to probably outfit an entire army. She wished she could carry more herself, but Claire knew she'd be risking her health if she started to carry, say, a Gatling gun.

"Hope our new friends are ready to rock and roll!"

York awoke, his head hurt...all around he heard maniacal laughter, screams that were pure, raw, unrefined hate, words of such hatred he was glad to have have his guns back, he reached down and grabbed his trusty revolver, clicking the hammer back he sat up, all around was chaos, creatures rushing at his friends, he was amazed to see the creatures in question were people...with red rashes in the shape of a cross on their faces, they were also...mostly naked
"The fuck?!" he yells as he shoots a female rushing toward him, a sickle dropping from her grasp as she crumpled onto the ground, it was covered in various bodily fluids...

What exactly was going on?
This place made silent hill look like a fairy tale!

"Anyone care to tell me what is going on? What the fuck is wrong with these people?"
He asks, hoping at least one of them would have an idea of what these things were​

Rin quickly sprang into action, slicing off the cord connected to the hideous monster, he then went to Ariel side. His eyes looked sad, and angry.

"Ariel!" He cried out, holding her head up, "Ariel.." He said, though she didn't have anything to cover her up anymore.. He didn't have a shirt so he was already covered in scratches and bruises.. He just didn't care. He heaved Ariel bloody body. Hoping to find some kind of healer or something that could help her! She was bleeding a lot.. She just gave birth to a freakIng monster!

@ANYONE WHO CAN TRY TO HELP THEM

@Xibilation

((OOC: @Salsacookies : Sure, why not?))

Siegfried turned towards the man who'd awoken nearby, shaking his head, the fins on his helmet reflecting the flames as he spoke.
"I don't know, but the others need our help, and I'm going to use this power to keep anyone else from dying. Get to your feet, and let's kill these monstrosities."

He didn't wait for a response before dashing into the fray, meeting the coming force head on, only stopping to slam his blade into the ground, a pillar of flame erupting from the earth, setting several of the creatures ablaze as he ran deeper into their midst, hacking and slashing his way through the swarm with his oversized dagger, which was squealing in demonic delight as it drank the blood and ate the corrupted souls of his foes.

"Anyone need any help, just call me ov-. No!" he cried out as the dark being burst forth from the girl.
He'd once again been unable to protect her, and now his self-hatred fueled his rage as he tore apart any evil being that came near the young blue demon.

((@DapperDogman , @Rin Okumura , & Anyone Else))

Reactions: Sandra
York shrugs off his suit jacket, it'd been a little torn up, and he didn't need it as much as the poor girl, he hands it to Rin and gives him a nod "I've got your back" he says with a small smile, pulling out his SMG and ripping into a small group of 3 that tried to rush at the poor, defenceless girl, smiling as he is reminded of the days before he'd lost Emily, the days before he'd received that dreaded radio broadcast from her ghost...the days when he was happy
"Come on!" he taunts, spraying the approaching Crossed with SMG rounds

All around her people seemed to be fighting off the creatures, or helping eachother with wounds and other things. Ellie wasn't too worried about all that yet, all she wanted to do now was find Joel and make sure he was alive. Making her way across the helicarrier alone, she kept her pistol in hand and shot every one that she saw. She missed a shot here and there, but generally she still had a pretty good aim from killing the creatures of her own world. "Joel!" she called out.

He heard her voice just after pulling his crowbar out of one of the Crossed's skull. "Ellie!" he called back. He looked around for the little girl, which turned out to be a mistake... The old man let his guard down just as one of them appeared behind him.
// I'm sorry I'll probably suck as playing a Crossed but I'll do my best

"Nice beard! How about we decorate that with some cum~?"

Joel, thankful for his quick reflexes, turned around with a swing of his crowbar, knocking a few of the Crossed male's teeth out. It only laughed and jumped at Joel. Not expecting this, this time Joel was too slow to land another swing. Just before he did so, the Crossed pushed him down and took hold of Joel's beard, tugging hard on it. "Scream, little bitch! It'll make daddy harder! Hahahahaha!" it laughed before starting to spit more of its teeth out on Joel's face.

Without hesitation, Ellie shot almost all of the remaining bullets in her pistol's clip into the Crossed's head, causing it to roll off of Joel, laughing as it died. Ellie lowered her gun and smiled while panting. "Man... I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?" she joked. Joel didn't respond. He rolled over and sat on his hands and knees, spitting out blood and teeth on the ground. "... Joel?" Ellie asked, taking a careful step closer. Joel raised his head and grinned widely at Ellie. "L-Lookie here~! If it ain't my favorite little cocksock Ellie~!" A strange red sort of rash was on his face, from forehead to chin and from ear to ear.

Almost immediately, Joel got up and started sprinting toward Ellie. Unsure of what was going on or what to do, Ellie, being smaller and a little more agile, dodged to the side and started running past him, coming across his old crowbar and picking it up. "J-Joel! What the fuck are you doing?! Stay away!" she desperately begged. The man only turned around with the same wide grin on his face. "Ooooh, I shoulda known you were a squeaker... Let's make you squeal~" He ran at Ellie again, taking advantage of her confusion to push her down and get on top of her.

All Ellie could do was hold the crowbar in front of her with both hands, pressing against his neck to keep his face away from her. His hands, however, started making their way up under her shirt and down into her pants. (Aki's idea). Ellie struggled, kicking her legs about wildly to try and make him go away. "Joel, get the fuck off! Stop it, please!" she begged with tears in her eyes.

Finally Ellie managed to pull up her legs and get her knees under Joel, which - combined with the crowbar on his neck and Ellie's full strength - was enough to push the big man off her for long enough to get up. Obviously she did, running away to get as much distance between her and her former best friend as she could. She held the crowbar in her left hand, taking her pistol in hand with the right one and taking aim at Joel, who had just gotten up again. "Please, Joel, don't make me do this... Please" she shook her head, tears in her eyes.

"Help! HELP ME! ANYONE!" she screamed as loudly as she could in desperation. But there was no time. Joel was already sprinting at her again. Her heart aching, she made her choice. She chose to survive. Firing a round, the bullet went straight into the old man's kneecap, causing him to fall down, laughing out loud.

"Hahahaha! That's it! That's it, give me more! MORE, LITTLE WHORE!" He continued his way to Ellie, crawling. She picked up the crowbar again and raised it, bottom lip quivering. She whispered "I'm so sorry..." before slamming it into Joel's temple as hard as she could, knocking him out. After a few seconds, Ellie fell to her knees in front of him and sobbed.

All around her people seemed to be fighting off the creatures, or helping eachother with wounds and other things. Ellie wasn't too worried about all that yet, all she wanted to do now was find Joel and make sure he was alive. Making her way across the helicarrier alone, she kept her pistol in hand and shot every one that she saw. She missed a shot here and there, but generally she still had a pretty good aim from killing the creatures of her own world. "Joel!" she called out.

He heard her voice just after pulling his crowbar out of one of the Crossed's skull. "Ellie!" he called back. He looked around for the little girl, which turned out to be a mistake... The old man let his guard down just as one of them appeared behind him.
// I'm sorry I'll probably suck as playing a Crossed but I'll do my best

"Nice beard! How about we decorate that with some cum~?"

Joel, thankful for his quick reflexes, turned around with a swing of his crowbar, knocking a few of the Crossed male's teeth out. It only laughed and jumped at Joel. Not expecting this, this time Joel was too slow to land another swing. Just before he did so, the Crossed pushed him down and took hold of Joel's beard, tugging hard on it. "Scream, little bitch! It'll make daddy harder! Hahahahaha!" it laughed before starting to spit more of its teeth out on Joel's face.

Without hesitation, Ellie shot almost all of the remaining bullets in her pistol's clip into the Crossed's head, causing it to roll off of Joel, laughing as it died. Ellie lowered her gun and smiled while panting. "Man... I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?" she joked. Joel didn't respond. He rolled over and sat on his hands and knees, spitting out blood and teeth on the ground. "... Joel?" Ellie asked, taking a careful step closer. Joel raised his head and grinned widely at Ellie. "L-Lookie here~! If it ain't my favorite little cocksock Ellie~!" A strange red sort of rash was on his face, from forehead to chin and from ear to ear.

Almost immediately, Joel got up and started sprinting toward Ellie. Unsure of what was going on or what to do, Ellie, being smaller and a little more agile, dodged to the side and started running past him, coming across his old crowbar and picking it up. "J-Joel! What the fuck are you doing?! Stay away!" she desperately begged. The man only turned around with the same wide grin on his face. "Ooooh, I shoulda known you were a squeaker... Let's make you squeal~" He ran at Ellie again, taking advantage of her confusion to push her down and get on top of her.

All Ellie could do was hold the crowbar in front of her with both hands, pressing against his neck to keep his face away from her. His hands, however, started making their way up under her shirt and down into her pants. (Aki's idea). Ellie struggled, kicking her legs about wildly to try and make him go away. "Joel, get the fuck off! Stop it, please!" she begged with tears in her eyes.

Finally Ellie managed to pull up her legs and get her knees under Joel, which - combined with the crowbar on his neck and Ellie's full strength - was enough to push the big man off her for long enough to get up. Obviously she did, running away to get as much distance between her and her former best friend as she could. She held the crowbar in her left hand, taking her pistol in hand with the right one and taking aim at Joel, who had just gotten up again. "Please, Joel, don't make me do this... Please" she shook her head, tears in her eyes.

"Help! HELP ME! ANYONE!" she screamed as loudly as she could in desperation. But there was no time. Joel was already sprinting at her again. Her heart aching, she made her choice. She chose to survive. Firing a round, the bullet went straight into the old man's kneecap, causing him to fall down, laughing out loud.

"Hahahaha! That's it! That's it, give me more! MORE, LITTLE WHORE!" He continued his way to Ellie, crawling. She picked up the crowbar again and raised it, bottom lip quivering. She whispered "I'm so sorry..." before slamming it into Joel's temple as hard as she could, knocking him out. After a few seconds, Ellie fell to her knees in front of him and sobbed.
*Yang ran over after hearing the little girl yell. Her Gauntlets ready and full of ammo. She looked around in a fighting stance* What is it? Who do I need to kill? *she then looked down at the dead man and Ellie sobbin* Oh... *she made her gauntlets turn back into bracelets. She walked over And placed a hand on Ellie's shoulder with a saddened look*

*Yang ran over after hearing the little girl yell. Her Gauntlets ready and full of ammo. She looked around in a fighting stance* What is it? Who do I need to kill? *she then looked down at the dead man and Ellie sobbin* Oh... *she made her gauntlets turn back into bracelets. She walked over And placed a hand on Ellie's shoulder with a saddened look*
When Ellie felt someone touch her shoulder, she wiped her tears with her sleeve. Carefully she placed a hand on Joel's neck, feeling for a pulse. He wasn't dead, just as she hoped. She only knocked him out. "He... He's not dead..." she sniffed. "Something happened to him, I just... knocked him out... Until we can find a... *sniff* A solution... I don't know what happened to him..."

Ellie didn't know this girl, but she didn't care right now. Anyone would be good.

When Ellie felt someone touch her shoulder, she wiped her tears with her sleeve. Carefully she placed a hand on Joel's neck, feeling for a pulse. He wasn't dead, just as she hoped. She only knocked him out. "He... He's not dead..." she sniffed. "Something happened to him, I just... knocked him out... Until we can find a... *sniff* A solution... I don't know what happened to him..."

Ellie didn't know this girl, but she didn't care right now. Anyone would be good.
*Yang couldn't say anything. She knew what it felt like for a loved one to... well not come back* ...We don't want him waking up... we need to tie him down so he isn't a danger. He has the same rash as the others... Are you sure you want to save him? I don't think he will be able to mentally recover from this...

*Yang couldn't say anything. She knew what it felt like for a loved one to... well not come back* ...We don't want him waking up... we need to tie him down so he isn't a danger. He has the same rash as the others... Are you sure you want to save him? I don't think he will be able to mentally recover from this...
"He will!" Ellie suddenly yelled out, looking at the girl. "You don't know him! He's gonna fucking get through this, you hear me?" She then turned her head back to Joel. "He's gotta." After a short silence, Ellie looked back to the stranger. "Do you have some... rope or something?"

"He will!" Ellie suddenly yelled out, looking at the girl. "You don't know him! He's gonna fucking get through this, you hear me?" She then turned her head back to Joel. "He's gotta." After a short silence, Ellie looked back to the stranger. "Do you have some... rope or something?"
*Yang jumps a bit when she was yelled at* I'll go find some... *she jogs off to look for some but can only findo some belt. Luckily they seem military grade. She runs back to the girl and drops five of them* It's the best I could find for now...*Yang sighs as she looks at the man. This diease seems horrible. She'll have to remember not get touched by the blood of the infected*

"Well... crap." I look around for any guns on board, maybe some rounds for my rocket launcher. While I did so, I feel a threatening presence with me. "Who the fuck is there!" I look, and see nothing, but I feel something...
Torque.jpg
And this... something, is not nice.
"ME... BACK!" ME... ANGRY!!!' HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"
Torque spots two Crossed, one female, the other male, they're both humping each other to oblivion... the other way around: The female managed to use some poor soul's hamstring as a strap-on, sending a foreleg up the dude's ass. He moaned and screamed in ecstasy, "Oh yeeeeeah..." It was disturbing to say the least. The female was in her mid-80s, sporting a branding iron as she swung it in the air like a cowboy.

She glared daggers at Torque.

"Wanna get fucked, sonny?"

"I... I can do that." She stared at the pile of bodies, transfixed for a moment. It seemed so strange to Claire that she'd be working with someone who could create the undead after her ordeal in Raccoon City. Of course, Umbrella hadn't been able to control their monstrosities. Mr. X had been relentless in its given mission to obtain samples of the G-virus, but even that hadn't been true control. Whether Sylvanas was some part of Claire's broken psyche or a woman from some strange world beyond Claire's understanding, Claire was thankful she was here.
She left Sylvanas to her plan and covered the woman as best she could. The Crossed were less focused on them now; Most that had targeted on their group of three were too busy dealing with Aiden and the other raised corpses. Claire took every safe moment she could to poke and prod at the dead. The amount of weaponry surprised her, it being numerous enough to probably outfit an entire army. She wished she could carry more herself, but Claire knew she'd be risking her health if she started to carry, say, a Gatling gun.
"Hope our new friends are ready to rock and roll!"
Sylvanas turned to face the heat of the inferno, bracing herself for what magic she'd be channeling through herself. The Val'kyr can do it...why can't I? She put her hands together, those around her already able to feel the stinging cold seeping from the shadowy aura growing around her hands. Soon after, a bright whiteish-blue cord sprung from between her palms, connecting with the pile of bodies. She could already hear their spirits speaking to her. She spoke back in a roar.

"Men and women of the grave, heed my call! These people surrounding you have betrayed you, and slaughtered you all mercilessly! Come, and assist me! We will show them the true meaning of an Eye for an Eye!"

Like that, the bodies began to rise. They began floating up, suspended by the Banshee Queen's cold grip. The voices began to slow, yes, they were listening! She only needed a little more time...

Status
Not open for further replies.