Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden looked at her and sylvana. He nodded at them as he took aim and fired for the enimies head when they got to close. he could slow down time around him in his head. this made it easier to conserve what ammo he had. He picked up a 9mm and some ammo for it from a body. he put in his jacket incase he needed a sidearm. "Yeah I see your point. he fired at anything that wanted to get to friendly. "OK were here in the open. we need to find some other weapons and get some cover. i've got your back Claire."

Claire - Wreckage - Sylvanas/Aiden
She straightened up and turned to Adam, slamming an ammo clip into the 9mm pistol she'd picked up. She looked at him with a grim expression. She was thankful he was okay, but she still wasn't sure what to make of him and the others. If it hadn't been for literally being exploded and thrown in the middle of a battlefield, Claire wasn't sure she'd be able to move much at all.
That wasn't to say she was fine physically. Her chest and stomach were still sore from her time within the theatre, and the crash had done something awful to her legs. Claire wouldn't be running any time soon, but she didn't need to run yet. "I'm not good," she said. "But there's no time to worry about how I feel."
She nodded toward the woman who'd saved her, who was picking off enemies left and right. "She has the right idea," Claire said.
Sylvanas grinned towards the two, blindly firing another arrow into the battlefield and bringing forth a second skeletal minion. A human who wasn't questioning her abilities? She was starting to grow fond of these people. She was hoping the man Claire was with shared her thoughts.

"War comes naturally to me, what can I say?"

@Zadok shadows

Aiden kept his best to fight off the mutants, or zombies, or what ever the hell they were. one had gotten the jump on him and tackled him to the ground. Aiden reached out blindly and grabbed a crowbar and bashed it into the skull of the creature and began to assault it with the debris. once he was standing he stomped its skull in with its foot. He needed some better firearms and weapons. His eyes grew wide as he saw the body of a dead solider holding an Ak-47. with spare clips. He loaded the weapon with joy as he kept the crowbar on his belt loop of his jeans.

((Btw, still at work guys! Feel free to GM as a few Crossed if ya want! ))

@Raven @The Last Outlaw @Cres

Elsa could vaguely hear Lee and Raven trying to talk her down in the background, but she was growing blinded by a mix of fear, anger, and sadness. It was probably because she was preggers and totally having mood swings her powers had returned to her. Sometimes, they effected her emotions in ways she couldn't understand. And right now, her emotions were on overdrive. A bit of snow and a chilly wind whirled around Elsa, almost like a tornado out of her control.

And it was.

The only thing that ever kept Elsa's powers under control was love. The emotion of love always kept her in check. But right now, the person she loved was nearly dead and the other one was nowhere to be seen for the time being. Control was out of her hands unless she somehow managed to calm down. She glared at Lee and Raven over her shoulder.

"Don't talk like that. Don't tell me she's going to come back and it's going to be a good thing! If she comes back, she'll probably just die again! And I can't take it anymore, I tell you, I just can't take it!" she shouted, her voice going higher with every word. Noticing Lee moving closer to her she cried, "Get away! Just get away from me!" Swinging her mace without thinking about it, she hit him across the chest. Gasping after she realized what she had done a second later, she dropped the mace and looked down at her hands. She took another step back, and her hands shot ice at Raven and Lee. Now she really realized what she had done, and her snowy tornado started to calm down.

"I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, putting her hands over her face. She was screwing up. Again. Just like she always done with her ice powers. What a fool she was being.

Without checking to see how injured Lee or Raven could have gotten, she glanced back to Anna. "I'm sorry, sister, but maybe next time--if there is a next time--I run into you and you die somewhere, I can give you a better goodbye. And I can tell you about my husband, a man I clearly don't deserve. I'm such a fool..."

Elsa turned away and rushed off from the two, leaving a trail of ice and snow behind her.

She intended to find a place to hide. One with no crossed. No survivors. No dying Anna's. No loving husband to hold her in his embrace.

Alone was good. She never hurt anyone when she was alone.

Besides, like the cold, being alone... never bothered her anyway...

//ooc: I feel this is a good spot to end, so this is going to be my last post of the night. I have work early in the morning and need sleep. ><;; I created a little drama here, so at least it will be something to go off of next time I get back and we are doing more interaction while waiting for Aki to do something. ^^ So yeah, just say Elsa ran off and you can't find her for a while. lol. I'll be back tomorrow after work is over. Around 4pm EST. Peace out, homies. ;)

Claire followed suit and fired on the approaching Crossed. Thankfully for her, she'd gotten a lot of practice in during her time in Raccoon City. These Crossed were far faster than zombies, however, and even had their own weaponry. War. The woman was right. This had turned into a war.

"With all of us here, we should be able to hold out!" Claire yelled over the din of battle. She edged toward Sylvanas and gestured for Aiden to stick close to her. "But if there's one of us who wishes to betray us all, we have to keep our eyes peeled!" With her back to the woman, Claire introduced herself. "I'm Claire!" She almost found herself on one of the undead creatures fighting with her, which caused Claire to pause. It was beyond weird, but at they weren't charging at her.

"Cover me, Aiden! I'm going for another weapon!" She kept her head low and started moving the dead bodies in search of something with a little more firepower. A Crossed appeared from behind some debris and went for her, prompting Claire to fire at it. With impressive speed, it somehow anticipated her attack and leapt into a roll to the right. It came up close to her, far closer than she would have liked. Her body stuttered then, tripping over itself to back away. Shit.

@Kltuzy Ninja Kitty @The Last Outlaw

Raven looked at Elsa she was temped to say what she once did her friend Rose but held her tongue. She felt the rage, the sadness, and many other emotions that feed her powers. She saw Elsa hit Lee and say sorry. When Raven was near being hit because of her powers a shield had automatically appeared. When Elsa was running off Raven managed to say. "Elsa you are not alone. I understand how it is for one's emotion to control there actions. Lee will be okay." That was all she manage not even sure if Elsa heard. She then made a mental note for her soul self to keep an eye on where Elsa would go to possible help latter. But first there was the matter of the injured. She looked to Lee and then said. "Azreath Metrion Zenthos " His wounds were healed. Finally she then took off after Elsa letting the cold and ice guide her.

//OOC: this will be my last post for the night as well. I will try and be back on sometime after 3:00 Eastern Central Time

*She turns and stares him in the face. Fire is in her eyes and her shoulder almost burns your hand. She shurgs your hand off* We can take them if I get some help. I promise. *every word feels like it burns your ears*
"!" Shirou grunted softly in a mixture of surprise and pain as he feels the burn, but still keeps at trying to calm her down nonetheless as a result of his iron will, "I'm not willing to take risks! Especially not with the lives of other people! I'm not going to let even one person be hurt if I can help it! That's why... you can't get hurt, you can't die. I won't let you take risks."

Elsa could vaguely hear Lee and Raven trying to talk her down in the background, but she was growing blinded by a mix of fear, anger, and sadness. It was probably because she was preggers and totally having mood swings her powers had returned to her. Sometimes, they effected her emotions in ways she couldn't understand. And right now, her emotions were on overdrive. A bit of snow and a chilly wind whirled around Elsa, almost like a tornado out of her control.
And it was.
The only thing that ever kept Elsa's powers under control was love. The emotion of love always kept her in check. But right now, the person she loved was nearly dead and the other one was nowhere to be seen for the time being. Control was out of her hands unless she somehow managed to calm down. She glared at Lee and Raven over her shoulder.
"Don't talk like that. Don't tell me she's going to come back and it's going to be a good thing! If she comes back, she'll probably just die again! And I can't take it anymore, I tell you, I just can't take it!" she shouted, her voice going higher with every word. Noticing Lee moving closer to her she cried, "Get away! Just get away from me!" Swinging her mace without thinking about it, she hit him across the chest. Gasping after she realized what she had done a second later, she dropped the mace and looked down at her hands. She took another step back, and her hands shot ice at Raven and Lee. Now she really realized what she had done, and her snowy tornado started to calm down.
"I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, putting her hands over her face. She was screwing up. Again. Just like she always done with her ice powers. What a fool she was being.
Without checking to see how injured Lee or Raven could have gotten, she glanced back to Anna. "I'm sorry, sister, but maybe next time--if there is a next time--I run into you and you die somewhere, I can give you a better goodbye. And I can tell you about my husband, a man I clearly don't deserve. I'm such a fool..."
Elsa turned away and rushed off from the two, leaving a trail of ice and snow behind her.
She intended to find a place to hide. One with no crossed. No survivors. No dying Anna's. No loving husband to hold her in his embrace.
//ooc: I feel this is a good spot to end, so this is going to be my last post of the night. I have work early in the morning and need sleep. ><;; I created a little drama here, so at least it will be something to go off of next time I get back and we are doing more interaction while waiting for Aki to do something. ^^ So yeah, just say Elsa ran off and you can't find her for a while. lol. I'll be back tomorrow after work is over. Around 4pm EST. Peace out, homies. ;)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Elsa..."
Sophia said quietly running after her despite the pain in her leg, she probably re-opened the wound but it didn't matter to her right now. She realized Elsa hadn't heard her nor noticed her, she understood all too well how it felt, being alone... Simon often talked about it with her, helped her through her own lonely days, he helped her through them... Now he was gone, but she realized even if he wasn't and he was waiting for her, what good would it do to just keep being sad? He wouldn't be too happy knowing his attempts to keep her happy had gone to waste, so she tried to stay happy, and help others just like he did. "You'll get your chance someday... Just like we'll all get ours." She said, her voice growing stronger as she uttered her words, but she felt there was a little more to say "You're not alone... You have Solaire, you have us, and you can count on it that we'll be with you, even to our bitters ends if it has to end that way." she finished, she heard the sound of another "crossed" as she started to figure out they were called remembering the masked mans words. In response, she gritted her teeth against the pain her leg caused when she tensed herself up, aiming at it's head and firing; a loud booming sound was heard and it slumped over head, the recoil caused Sophie a little more pain, but instead of saying anything, she just gritted her teeth and ignored it. Soon enough, she looked down at the now bloodstained bandage before looking back at Elsa, forcing herself to smile, if this is what it took to keep her from being alone, it was worth it.

Last edited:
"!" Shirou grunted softly in a mixture of surprise and pain as he feels the burn, but still keeps at trying to calm her down nonetheless as a result of his iron will, "I'm not willing to take risks! Especially not with the lives of other people! I'm not going to let even one person be hurt if I can help it! That's why... you can't get hurt, you can't die. I won't let you take risks."
*She growls really wanting to charge into hem. Yet her pants of anger and her growls lower. The fire emitting from her hair dies down as she takes in one last deep breath. She hold her shot guns normally again in case one of the crossed attack them. She looks back to the man* Then we best move along... *her voice still sported anger but less of it*

And it was.
Lee grunted when he was struck with the Mace. God almighty it hurt. He flew backwards a few feet and landed on his back. He saw Elsa run off just as he vision turned to black.

I'm Sorry Calvin, I'm sorry Clem, I'm sorry Kenny, I'm sorry Gina, I'm so sorry.

Aiden dutifully followed Claire. He was determined to cover her. He shouted toward their new companion. "I'm Aiden." He followed Claire. He took aim at the crossed and aimed to not fire at Claire. He fired a few shots into the skull of Clare's attacker. "OK Claire. I've got your back. Find a good weapon fast. I'll hold them off." Aiden did his best to keep them off of Claire.

*She growls really wanting to charge into hem. Yet her pants of anger and her growls lower. The fire emitting from her hair dies down as she takes in one last deep breath. She hold her shot guns normally again in case one of the crossed attack them. She looks back to the man* Then we best move along... *her voice still sported anger but less of it*
"Thank you..." He sighed, eyes full of sincerity as he braved to touch Yang's hand, "Let's get moving then," Shirou said, leading Yang to what would hopefully be a safer place where it'd be easier to fend off the Crossed with minimal risks.

I have to try my best to save everyone. But... it doesn't look like my best is enough, Shirou thought, daring to think back to the pile of dead bodies within the fire he had witnessed. The one that reminded him of the fire he was in ten years ago, Even so, that won't stop me from trying. Even if I can't save anyone, I won't regret my decisions.

This body is truly made of swords... A foreign voice echoed in his head.

"Looks like those gauntlets of yours will come in handy... Just please don't burn me... or crush me."

Claire followed suit and fired on the approaching Crossed. Thankfully for her, she'd gotten a lot of practice in during her time in Raccoon City. These Crossed were far faster than zombies, however, and even had their own weaponry. War. The woman was right. This had turned into a war.
"With all of us here, we should be able to hold out!" Claire yelled over the din of battle. She edged toward Sylvanas and gestured for Aiden to stick close to her. "But if there's one of us who wishes to betray us all, we have to keep our eyes peeled!" With her back to the woman, Claire introduced herself. "I'm Claire!" She almost found herself on one of the undead creatures fighting with her, which caused Claire to pause. It was beyond weird, but at they weren't charging at her.
"Cover me, Aiden! I'm going for another weapon!" She kept her head low and started moving the dead bodies in search of something with a little more firepower. A Crossed appeared from behind some debris and went for her, prompting Claire to fire at it. With impressive speed, it somehow anticipated her attack and leapt into a roll to the right. It came up close to her, far closer than she would have liked. Her body stuttered then, tripping over itself to back away. Shit.
"There's no question about that!"

With a wicked laugh she clenched her fist and bent another one of the Crossed's will, taking full reign over him. She sent him further than the others while he shouted.

"Maim, ravage, rip, and tear! All for the glory of the Dark Lady!"

He cackled loudly, cracking through the skulls of many of his once allied Crossed, and in the heat of the moment none of them noticed his betrayal. She had forgotten how powerful it feels to control someone else's petty little psyche. She notched another arrow, her ear twitching at Claire's remark.

"What?! There's a traitor?!"

With a grunt, she fired at the Crossed chasing Claire, her arrow piercing into one ear and coming out the other, stuck inside its skull. Even as it was magically transformed into a mute skeleton, the arrow remained as it ran to its doom.

"I am Sylvanas! But let us keep introductions for when we aren't about to die!"

"Thank you..." He sighed, eyes full of sincerity as he braved to touch Yang's hand, "Let's get moving then," Shirou said, leading Yang to what would hopefully be a safer place where it'd be easier to fend off the Crossed with minimal risks.

I have to try my best to save everyone. But... it doesn't look like my best is enough, Shirou thought, daring to think back to the pile of dead bodies within the fire he had witnessed. The one that reminded him of the fire he was in ten years ago, Even so, that won't stop me from trying. Even if I can't save anyone, I won't regret my decisions.

This body is truly made of swords... A foreign voice echoed in his head.

"Looks like those gauntlets of yours will come in handy... Just please don't burn me... or crush me."
*Yang would chuckle at that if she wasn't as mad* Then don't get in my way next... I have abilities that can kill a lot of them at once. I would be in no danger. Even if I some how did get trapped though I could simply boost my self out. *she walked/ran with him* Do you see any one else that needs help?

The Crossed standing over her was first shot by Aiden, then skewered by Sylvanas' bow. It ran off as a skeleton, causing Claire to shudder at the sight before continuing her search in finding another weapon. "Okay!" she yelled. A SIG 556 was pried from the cold dead hands of a soldier. The man had ammo on him, but thankfully the weapon was already loaded. She rose to her feet and walked backward toward her companions, firing on Crossed as she did so.

"A traitor, yeah! I'll explain once we're clear!" If they were ever going to be clear, that was. An army was being sent from all around them. "Sylvanas, can you--" Claire turned to find the woman dealing with some sort of monster. Claire simply kept a watch on the scene as she continued to fire.

Last edited:
Aiden continued to fire at the enemy with his gun. He kept watching Claires back as they continued to fight on. He looked over at Claire and shouted over gun fire. "I know this is going to sound crazy, but this is pretty damn fun." He kept killing off the crossed.

The Crossed standing over her was first shot by Aiden, then skewered by Sylvas' bow. It ran off as a skeleton, causing Claire to shudder at the sight before continuing her search in finding another weapon. "Okay!" she yelled. A SIG 556 was pried from the cold dead hands of a soldier. The man had ammo on him, but thankfully the weapon was already loaded. She rose to her feet and walked backward toward her companions, firing on Crossed as she did so.
"A traitor, yeah! I'll explain once we're clear!" If they were ever going to be clear, that was. An army was being sent from all around them. "Sylvanas, can you--" Claire turned to find the woman dealing with some sort of monster. Claire simply kept a watch on the scene as she continued to fire.
Sylvanas came back to Claire's side, firing off another arrow.

"My apologies, something came up. How may I help?"

But, wait...
Sylvanas heard something...
Something horrid, something disgusting.
Something...dying.
She turned to view this monster, watching it stumble and crawl on only two arms, and nothing else.
And a red haired woman flying overboard.
Almost as if the rest of the battle meant nothing to her, the noises were drowned out, the incessant mumbles and grumbles of this heap of amalgamated flesh the only thing she could hear. She stored her bow away, pulling out one of elven sabers and beginning to walk hurriedly towards it.
Once she had come to stand before it, it's disgusting excuse for a head looked up at her, as if sensing her without sight. It reached out to her with its sickly arm, as if grasping at its mother. But her mother was probably long gone now... As the elf shut her eyes, she swiftly thrust her saber down through the Sepulcher's soft skull, holding the cold steel inside of it until she noticed the writhing stop. She opened her eyes as she pulled her saber free, watching the monstrosity fall dead, its black blood pooling. She knelt down in front of it, and kissed both her index and middle fingers before pressing them against its bleeding head, muttering a prayer.
"Anar'alah belore, al diel shala...dort'mael."
She came to stand again, over the corpse of this corrupted being, before turning back to the face of battle.
(( Guess again! I'm GMing as Sepulcher tomorrow! Don't kill it! ))

Status
Not open for further replies.