Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND TWO:
"Nightmare Revisited"
The projector buzzed and hissed, sparking in a vibrant explosion of orange and yellow. It lit aflame, rendering it useless. But... was it really? The auditorium screen transformed: It... oh God yes... the sun, you could see the sun! You saw the morning sun creep upon the horizon, giving the sky a dark blue hint—but nothing else. As if enthralled by the light, you gaze into what appeared to be God's merciful blessing toward your cursed soul. Your respite—and step into the screen... into the great unknown.

Except for Ara Haan, who was subsequently thrown off the catwalk, breaking her neck instantaneously. :) She gasped for sweet, sweet air. And received none. Oh, and Ellie/Joel was NOT the traitors. You can't discover a traitor weapon or identifiable factor pointing out their treachery.

You wake up. For the second time.

Hey, this was familiar. You groan, fluttering your eyes open amidst a sleek, high-tech looking vehicle, it resembled a Comanche helicopter with no rotors, two large horizontal turbo-fans spinning silently, kept aloft by sound-dampening engines mounted to the fuselage. Huh? No, no, no. This couldn't be! You... you escaped this! A pilot, sporting a malevolent red cross glanced back at you...
CrossedBadlands1SDCC.jpg
"HA HA HA! Welcome ya cunts! Ha~ ha~ gunna fuck you hard. Gunna make you cum blood~ gunna--"

BOOOOOOOOM!!

Helicarrier_under_attack_TWS.png

Your helicopter collided into a massive airship, it's crew was mad with blood, you could see people thrown off the edge. Oh God, no no no no no no! The helicarrier was burning bright in the midst of a sinister red sky. You have just enough time to look below you: In the center of this place is a great fire, like an ocean of raging flames. You could see people tossed into the fire befo--

Boom.

Too late.

You rock your head against the burning wreckage as the helicopter detonated in a spray of shrapnel and flame. Uuugh. No, you're not dead. Far from it. You crawl your mauled ass out of the demolished aircraft seeing--

The Crossed.

You fell a rush of wind enter your very being: Your powers, they've returned! For those who aren't equipped with an ability, the bodies of dead men and women sprawl the vicinity. There's firearms galore! Any type you could think of! You grab what you can, staggering up and back into the hellish landscape.

Welcome back to the U.S.S. Romero.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. I'll post a fight sequence as soon as possible... but for now, I'll send bits and pieces of the Crossed at random intervals. Oh, and let's focus on character interaction! This round ends tomorrow!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Sylvanas was taken aback by the bright light, her hand coming to shield her eyes while they fluttered, and while her teeth clenched. She viewed everyone around her stepping into the light, and decided to follow. This must be the way out. As she stepped into the light, she could hear her flesh sizzle within it, but she pushed herself through the pain until she was on the other side.

But, when she entered went on through, there was just...darkness.

Where was she?

"Tirisfal..."

She spoke under her breath, looking about at her bleak surroundings. Rain fell against her hood. She felt somehow...more vigorous. Her experience was soon interrupted by a banshee calling her.

"Mistress, stay focused! Arthas is arriving soon."

She turned to face the banshee with a look of shock, but soon remembered where she was, or rather...when she was. She nodded to the banshee and drew an arrow into her bow, kneeling down upon the ridge and looked down upon the dirt path. The pitter patter of hooves swiftly neared. She held her breath and released her arrow, seeing it strike the death knight off his steed, and watched as her banshees surrounded the decayed mount. Sylvanas hopped off of the ridge, and came to stand over Arthas' paralyzed body with a grin.

"Nngh...Sylvanas!"

"You walked right into this one, Arthas. It's time to even the scales."

"Traitor! What have you done to me?!"

"It's a special poisoned arrow I made just for you. The paralysis you're experiencing now is but a fraction of the agony you've caused me."

"Nnh...finish me, then."

"A quick death...like the one you gave me? You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch."

Her vision into the past was rudely interrupted as her body was flung onto the deck of the Romero, the smell of fires burning slithering up her nose. A familiar scent. She slowly came to stand, resting her hand upon her forehead as she recovered from her second vision. Carnage raged on around her, but she felt rejuvenated. Her powers have returned, and her quiver bursting! And her favoured Sunstrider's Longbow back within her grasp. This was going to be a piece of cake. Her blow began to seep with dark energies, affecting the first arrow she notched and pulled back, scoping out targets for it to turn.

Claire - Wreckage
Before Aiden could respond, the projector exploded, causing Claire to jump up in alarm. Her head whipped around erratically as she looked for the unknown threat. She watched as a girl fell from the catwalk before--
It all went bright.
Steve. She didn't know who that was, but that name popped into her head. Steve. She didn't know who that was, but his image appeared vividly inside her head. Steve. She didn't know who he was, but she knew he was dead.
Screaming. Burning. Pain. Something was very very wrong here. Her eyes fluttered open to find that night had fallen. Or at least, that's how she initially perceived it. She felt pavement under her hands and figured that she was outside somewhere. She could hear fire crackling from somewhere, but Claire could not figure out where in her dazed state. She tried to move her limbs, but found that they would not budge--
Panic. She groaned harshly as she attempted to lift her body off the ground. Something shifted, but Claire was still immobile. Had she been sedated at some point? No... "Hello? Anybody?!" She cried out, unable to see anything in the darkness around her.
Think, a voice said to her. Stop and think! She tried to get in control of her own body. She closed her eyes, waiting for her heart to slow down. When she opened them again, she realised she the truth of her location. "Help!" she cried. "I'm stuck!" That was the only explanation. Whatever had happened, she'd found herself trapped under some sort of debris. She heard noises, knowing that somebody had to be close by to hear her. "Hey!"
She saw...a woman, stuck under who knows what. Her instincts kicked in, lowering her arrow and running to the woman's aid, raising two of the Crossed from the dead absent-mindedly and ordering them to help the woman out of the debris. With the three's strength combined, they quickly shoved the debris away, and Sylvanas knelt down and offered her hand out to Claire.

"Swiftly, swiftly! The enemy surrounds us!"

@Raven @The Last Outlaw @Cres

Elsa hung her head, trying to brush some of the rubble off Anna. Her guts were hanging out of her body. Her form was disfigured, and she was begging for the pain to stop. The queen glanced to Raven sadly. "Do whatever you have to do to put her out of her misery," she said softly, cradling the side of Anna's face. "I love you, Anna. Everything is going to be okay."

She glanced at Raven and Lee, tears in her eyes before looking back down to Anna. "I-I wish you would quit dying on me. Gosh, Anna, I've had to watch you die, what, three times now? It hurts so much. I'd rather you just lived. You're one of the most important people to me, and I've always wanted you to meet... the other most important person to me."

She didn't realize said person was actually heading in her direction. No, she was too crushed by what had just happened to realize her ever faithful knight of sunlight was trying his best to make his way back to her.

Elsa hung her head, trying to brush some of the rubble off Anna. Her guts were hanging out of her body. Her form was disfigured, and she was begging for the pain to stop. The queen glanced to Raven sadly. "Do whatever you have to do to put her out of her misery," she said softly, cradling the side of Anna's face. "I love you, Anna. Everything is going to be okay."
She glanced at Raven and Lee, tears in her eyes before looking back down to Anna. "I-I wish you would quit dying on me. Gosh, Anna, I've had to watch you die, what, three times now? It hurts so much. I'd rather you just lived. You're one of the most important people to me, and I've always wanted you to meet... the other most important person to me."
She didn't realize said person was actually heading in her direction. No, she was too crushed by what had just happened to realize her ever faithful knight of sunlight was trying his best to make his way back to her.
Raven looked at Elsa and nodded. She put a hand on Anna's shoulder. Raven did not have to say her faithful magic words for this she had much practice on. She breathed letting all of Anna's pain no longer be Anna's but her own she could feel everything Anna had felt and would have felt if she did nothing. She then let go of Anna's shoulder. "It will not hurt now. I feel though that once more you must share goodbyes but in every goodbye there is a welcome." Raven then stayed sitting letting the pain take hold she did not say what she now felt she was just glad she could do something than watch Anna suffer.

Claire - Wreckage - Sylvanas

Her eyes strained at the sudden light pouring down from above. She blinked rapidly to find, well, three very odd people standing over her. The woman, as far as Claire could tell, knelt down and offered her a hand. It took her a second to register what was going on, but Claire eventually took the her offer of help.

On her feet, Claire circled around to find the group in the midst of battle. Crossed. She'd heard someone call them that, right? Either way, Claire knew they were in trouble. She searched herself for the mp5k, but found that it had gone missing in the chaos. "Thank you," Claire said, before stepping into the wreckage so that she could search the dead for weaponry. And thank goodness I'm alive, she thought.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ Raven

Lee frowned and kept a somber mood before turning to the dead crossed. The anger built up in him from what he saw, what it brought back. "You no good cock sucking motherfucker." He said coldly as he stalked over to the crossed corpse. He looked down in disgust. He raised a foot up and brought it down hard on the chest, hearing the sound of a rib break,that pissed him of something fierce, cause he stomped the corpse again and again and again and again and again.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @The Last Outlaw
Sophie poked out from her cover and shot at the creature, the bullet hit it clean through the head... She watched as it's rifle dropped tumbled to the ground from the roof above after teetering for a little, and as she approached the dropped weapon, she realized it's ammunition was the same caliber as her own hunting rifle... Unloading it and taking the 6 rounds it had left, Sophia continued onwards towrads Elsa and the others, she and Raven seemed to be knelt over that girl eviscerated from before, and Sophia couldn't help but feel a certain sense of familiarity about her...

GRRRRRR*You heard a low growl then it grew into a yell. Yang was pissed as she was covered in wreckage. One of the entire engines was ontop of her. Luckily she was in a small crack. Though as the yelling continued she lifted up the engine with strain. It was impressive for whoever saw it. She didn't throw it or anything but she just rolled over next to her so she could get out of the small ass crack she landed in. Her eyes were bright red and her hair emitted fire as it flowed in the wind. Yang panted with anger ready to kill anything that attacked her* Who the fuck caused this!?
@Anyone else that wants to calm her down

From his position, Shirou ran over to Yang, recognizing her as the young woman he had a nice chat with back in the auditorium of that strange place. "Hey, it's dangerous over there!" He called out, holding his reinforced steel pipe firmly, ready to bash in any opposing Crossed.

Ignoring her strange eyes and hair, as if he had seen it all before, he took Yang by the arm, attempting to drag her towards safety. "Never mind that! First things first, we need to get you someplace safe!" He exclaimed.

From his position, Shirou ran over to Yang, recognizing her as the young woman he had a nice chat with back in the auditorium of that strange place. "Hey, it's dangerous over there!" He called out, holding his reinforced steel pipe firmly, ready to bash in any opposing Crossed.
Ignoring her strange eyes and hair, as if he had seen it all before, he took Yang by the arm, attempting to drag her towards safety. "Never mind that! First things first, we need to get you someplace safe!" He exclaimed.
*she freed her arm from you with ease. You felt the heat from her hair as it brushed you. She then began to walk toward the crossed. She picked up two shot guns as she walked since they were the only thing that resembled her gauntlets*

@Raven @The Last Outlaw @Cres

Elsa clenched her fists at her side, swallowing to hold back the pain in her voice. "I don't know how that can be true. There is no welcome in a goodbye with my sister. She only continues to die again, and again...

At some point while speaking, without realizing it, Elsa had formed a mace of ice. Every time she shouted again she hit the mace against the ground next to her sister, just barely missing the feet of her companions standing around her.

...and again, and again, and again, and again!"

The ice of her mace had lines running through it, almost like veins, that turned dark shades of red and blue, reflecting her angry emotions. She was probably wasting time she could have been using to talk to her sister.

*she freed her arm from you with ease. You felt the heat from her hair as it brushed you. She then began to walk toward the crossed. She picked up two shot guns as she walked since they were the only thing that resembled her gauntlets*
"Wait, what are you doing? You need to get to cover. It's not safe here!" Shirou exclaimed, attempting to stop her as he put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you crazy or something?"

Aiden slowly got up. His head was spinning from the crash... "Aw god damn it that hurt like hell.." he found that his phone was working and that the ctos was working here by some miracle. he could get a map of his surrounding area. He saw that his mp5k and picked it up. He looked around through his stupor. He cocked his gun and looked around. He saw Claire and stumbled toward her. He looked at her. "Claire... are you ok." He held his gun by his side.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophia was by Elsas side, listening to her lamenting, she just nodded, slowly putting a hand on her shoulder "Please... Don't let this get to you..." she said quietly "If it's the last thing I'll do, I'll figure out just what the hell is going on." she said sounding determined. She grimaced a little as he leg suddenly felt a stinging sensation; the painkillers had worn off pretty much completely by now but she couldn't let it get to her, she looked around noticing the ice on a mace she was holding mace glowing strange colors... Sophia looked towards what she now knew was her sister with a sense of pain, yet familiarity, she only wished she was able to at least have a moment like this with SImon...

Elsa clenched her fists at her side, swallowing to hold back the pain in her voice. "I don't know how that can be true. There is no welcome in a goodbye with my sister. She only continues to die again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again!" At some point while speaking, without realizing it, Elsa had formed a mace of ice. Every time she shouted again she hit the mace against the ground next to her sister, just barely missing the feet of her companions standing around her. The ice of her mace had lines running through it, almost like veins, that turned dark shades of red and blue, reflecting her angry emotions. She was probably wasting time she could have been using to talk to her sister.
Raven breathed and spoke calmly. "I know it may not seem like it. But there is." She paused thinking how to explain then thought of one of the times she thought she lost her friends. "You know how earlier I said I'm not sure the Titans were in an apocalypse. Well that's because some of our friends who had died were coming back. We lost Donna twice each time because I did nothing to stop it. Hell and earth had become as one for a time and well I almost lost Garfield when trying to save our friends. We lost many but then latter some came back. Now I'm here to get one more." She breathed then continued. "I had even lost my friend Azar once and she came back but in a different way. She's well a spirit. But yes I do believe that it is true even if we can't see it yet there is a welcome in each goodbye. Some come soon others later. Some when we have to move on or at least for those who can move on unlike me." Raven looked at the ground after saying 'unlike me' for she knew she was bound to the Earth for she was the portal for her father and a bridge between worlds.

Claire - Wreckage - Sylvanas
Her eyes strained at the sudden light pouring down from above. She blinked rapidly to find, well, three very odd people standing over her. The woman, as far as Claire could tell, knelt down and offered her a hand. It took her a second to register what was going on, but Claire eventually took the her offer of help.
On her feet, Claire circled around to find the group in the midst of battle. Crossed. She'd heard someone call them that, right? Either way, Claire knew they were in trouble. She searched herself for the mp5k, but found that it had gone missing in the chaos. "Thank you," Claire said, before stepping into the wreckage so that she could search the dead for weaponry. And thank goodness I'm alive, she thought.
"My pleasure."

She grinned and turned back towards the masses of diseased men and women, commanding her two own to jump into the fray. She notched her black arrow again, aiming it towards the army of merciless humans, firing and striking one down. As it fell, its flesh swiftly rotted away, and up rose its skeleton under the Banshee Queen's command, a rusty sword and shield in hand. It flung itself at the enemy without hesitation.

Elsa clenched her fists at her side, swallowing to hold back the pain in her voice. "I don't know how that can be true. There is no welcome in a goodbye with my sister. She only continues to die again, and again...
At some point while speaking, without realizing it, Elsa had formed a mace of ice. Every time she shouted again she hit the mace against the ground next to her sister, just barely missing the feet of her companions standing around her.
...and again, and again, and again, and again!"
The ice of her mace had lines running through it, almost like veins, that turned dark shades of red and blue, reflecting her angry emotions. She was probably wasting time she could have been using to talk to her sister.
Lee had finished his stomp fest with the crossed corpse and turned to see Elsa very upset, swinging the mace around like her hair was on fire. "Elsa" He said calmly, taking a step towards her, "You need to calm down, someone may get hurt" He said as he took another step in her direction

Her face frosted over with a new look of confusion and disgust, slowly she made her way out of the piles of wreckage that she lay in, letting out a huff of disbelief. Where was she? This is surely not what she signed up for? Then again, she didn't quite sign up for anything. Getting up on shaky legs, her eyes scan the surroundings. "Oh cod..where am I?"

So much darkness filled Siegfried's mind, yet as everything grew clearer, he found himself standing in a strange place, a glowing platform beneath his feet, a stone walkway below him, and a an evil skeletal being floating before him, poised to strike.

After the grueling battle, Siegfried walked over towards an odd shape in the center of the peer, grasping it in his hand before his eyes flared open, everything around him covered in flames, yet he was unaffected, even to the point of the flaming wreckage being a refreshing change of pace.

"So, the seal is broken, yet I'm still in control." spoke a distorted voice, as he held out his large, right claw, clasping it around the mass on his chest, and removing a fleshy chunk connected to a strange protrusion, revealing the azure armor beneath.

"So, the sword's fragments are still able to come together into a blade. Too bad it's only big enough to be a dagger. I should be horrified by what I've become once again, but this is definitely an improvement if I'm able to finally fight back!"

As he tore his way free, he found the others fighting, as well as more foes on the horizon. Standing his ground, dagger in hand, the Azure Knight screamed at the distant foes.
"Too many lives have been lost! I shall not let you take another, Akibahara, you monster!"

@Everyone

Claire - Wreckage - Sylvanas/Aiden

She straightened up and turned to Aiden, slamming an ammo clip into the 9mm pistol she'd picked up. She looked at him with a grim expression. She was thankful he was okay, but she still wasn't sure what to make of him and the others. If it hadn't been for literally being exploded and thrown in the middle of a battlefield, Claire wasn't sure she'd be able to move much at all.

That wasn't to say she was fine physically. Her chest and stomach were still sore from her time within the theatre, and the crash had done something awful to her legs. Claire wouldn't be running any time soon, but she didn't need to run yet. "I'm not good," she said. "But there's no time to worry about how I feel."

She nodded toward the woman who'd saved her, who was picking off enemies left and right. "She has the right idea," Claire said.

Last edited:
"Wait, what are you doing? You need to get to cover. It's not safe here!" Shirou exclaimed, attempting to stop her as he put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you crazy or something?"
*She turns and stares him in the face. Fire is in her eyes and her shoulder almost burns your hand. She shurgs your hand off* We can take them if I get some help. I promise. *every word feels like it burns your ears*

Status
Not open for further replies.