Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven stopped and turned to the man who had seemed to be speaking to her. She gave a small smile at the idea of weapons. "Weapons sounds good for a place like this. I'm Raven and sure I'll join you."

@The Gil

Raven stopped and turned to the man who had seemed to be speaking to her. She gave a small smile at the idea of weapons. "Weapons sounds good for a place like this. I'm Raven and sure I'll join you."
"Great, that'll work. Let's try to stay out of trouble, but if it shows up, we'll take'em down". Ward started to go up the stairs, walking along with Raven. Maybe she was trustworthy, maybe she wasn't. Maybe she wasn't even real. That place could be really deceiving. "So, that girl who died, pretty screwed up stuff huh?"

( @Akibahara , I know you ain't there, but check this when you get home 'cause we're heading to the Orchestra Storage )

She looked to the struggling woman, long silvery hair, pale skin. Hmph...she could almost see a bit of herself in there. Not only the looks, but, the expression too. Her long brows furrowed as she stepped up to the robed woman, doing a good job at keeping herself calm while she spoke with a human.
No-one here will recognize you as an enemy, this is all in your head Sylvanas...
She extended a hand, seeing her stumbling feet.
"Do you require aid, Madame?"
Hearing a voice behind her as she walked, Elsa turned to glance at her. "I'm not injured, if that's what you're asking, I'm just a bit out of it," she said, her voice tired. "This place is hell. I just watched my sister die for the second time and it isn't exactly an easy thing for me to see. Thank you for asking though, miss. I'm afraid we haven't met before... what might your name be?"

Simba jumped back at the sight and turned to look at the first person he saw. Was Elsa her name? He couldn't remember. Maybe. "Elsa! think you can give me a hand?" he shouted out for her to hear. He didn't know if she heard him or not before he got down on his knees next to the injured girl. He had no idea what to do, but the sight of her leg was not a good one.
Something told him to rip a strip from his jeans and he attempted to place it on one of the many bleeding parts of the leg.
Hearing another voice call out for a hand, Elsa glanced back to the first woman who had just spoke to her. "It appears he needs help though." She made her way over to Simba. "What... can I do for you?" she asked, blinking her tired eyes.

Lee stumbled into the theater, that crap that happened back at the cabin was almost to much to take. Lee stood in the lobby and Looked around.

@ The guy who is playing Morgan

((Who are the uninvolved Chars, I'm a little behind and need some help getting caught up))

//ooc: Sorry, I wasn't aware of Sophia approaching Elsa. I'll get to her in my next post. Just have Sophia ask again and I'll say Elsa didn't notice her right away. :3

*Yang quickly sets the woman down* Uhh... I dont want to leave you, but imma go search for something to heal. Elsa watch over her please! *She then runs back to the map to find a place to search*
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

Lee stumbled into the theater, that crap that happened back at the cabin was almost to much to take. Lee stood in the lobby and Looked around.
@ The guy who is playing Morgan
((Who are the uninvolved Chars, I'm a little behind and need some help getting caught up))
(( 'til a while ago the uninvolved chars were: @Dallas @LadySquee but it looks like some of them have already found partners ))

"Great, that'll work. Let's try to stay out of trouble, but if it shows up, we'll take'em down". Ward started to go up the stairs, walking along with Raven. Maybe she was trustworthy, maybe she wasn't. Maybe she wasn't even real. That place could be really deceiving. "So, that girl who died, pretty screwed up stuff huh?"
( @Akibahara , I know you ain't there, but check this when you get home 'cause we're heading to the Orchestra Storage )
Raven followed Ward to the Orchestra Storage. "Yeah..." She paused and then had an answer about the girl. "I feel sorry for the girl and the one who knew her... I'm sure like my friend she is in pain and needs some peace." 'Which is why I'm here to begin with... Donna you better be thankful for this...'

*Yang quickly sets the woman down* Uhh... I dont want to leave you, but imma go search for something to heal. Elsa watch over her please! *She then runs back to the map to find a place to search*
Hearing Yang say this, Elsa realized Sophia was close-by. "I will..." She glanced to Sophia and then Simba. "So many people who need help..."

She turned to the first woman she met. @Archmage Jeremiah "Could you help me take care of them?" she asked.

@LadySquee @york

Hearing a voice behind her as she walked, Elsa turned to glance at her. "I'm not injured, if that's what you're asking, I'm just a bit out of it," she said, her voice tired. "This place is hell. I just watched my sister die for the second time and it isn't exactly an easy thing for me to see. Thank you for asking though, miss. I'm afraid we haven't met before... what might your name be?"
Hearing another voice call out for a hand, Elsa glanced back to the first woman who had just spoke to her. "It appears he needs help though." She made her way over to Simba. "What... can I do for you?" she asked, blinking her tired eyes.
Sylvanas followed Elsa along towards Simba, disturbed by the woman's words.

"That's preposterous...certainly you must have been-..."

Then, she remembered her own life. Dying three times herself was even more preposterous due to this logic...

"Ahem...nevermind. I am Sylvanas."

The elf glanced at both Elsa and Simba, her look piercing.

"And you two would be...?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@LadySquee

(( Damn, well I guess Lee can stumble around in the dark for a while XD))
// Ellie's in one of the seats, Joel's not too far away, they just had a fight (:

Sophie just barely heard footsteps coming from not too far away from her, immediately craning her head a little she discovered that Elsa was heading her direction... She really hoped she could help her bandage up the gaping wound she currently had on her leg "Elsa! C-Can you help me?" she asked, calling towards her. She clenched her teeth as the shock slowly started to dissipate and her leg was starting to burn with an increasing amount of pain. She wasn't quite aware of Simba approaching too just yet though.

Spy gave up the search, and came over to Sophie. "It's going to be ok," he said in his French accent, attempting to comfort her. "See? This guy's got some linen to use as a bandage, you're going to be alright," he continued, gesturing to Simba, and giving him a come-over-here-and-give-her-the-linen-or-I'll-fucking-strangle-you face.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Oh, yes, certainly."

She looked down at the supposedly injured Simba, and Sophia, a hint of disgust in her lips and eyes.

"Certainly..."

"She's hurt. I don't know what happened. I didn't even see anything. I just looked over and there she was." Simba took his eyes off of the injured girl and looked to Elsa. She was the one who had just seen her sister die.. or maybe her sister. He immediately felt guilt for calling her over to look at the mess Sophie had. "I-I'm sorry. You've been through enough for one day. I'm sorry for... for what happened earlier. I'll call someone else over, you don't need to see this."

God, how stupid could he be? Yeah, call the girl over who just watched a girl (who may or may not be related to her) burn to death. Way to go, Simba. You're a genius.

He looked up and suddenly remembered the linen he had picked up and handed it to Spy. "Sorry, Sorry."

@SirDerpingtonIV @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(ARGH! I am so sorry. I misread. I was so confused on how the linen suddenly turned into Sophie. xD I feel like Simba suddenly. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry)

2nd Floor Near Storage Room [Claire; Robotic Bear & Co]
ab9d0b29e7.jpg

It was amazing. This whole incident. She had woken up foggy and without memories, but the first thing she noticed was what still occupied her mind as she wandered the area. Ryougi Shiki, who had eyes that could see the death of things living or dead, no longer possessed that vision. She had only had it for a few years, but those eyes were... overwhelming, to say the least. And now they had vanished without a trace. As had the knife she always carried with her. ... Then was this place a dream? The woman had resisted the temptation to pinch herself, convincing herself that she should at least be able to tell when she was dreaming.​
But things only got weirder and weirder. The sound of gunshots drew her attention. A place like this... where she had lost her sight... gunfire meant someone was in trouble. It's not like the supernatural needed guns. Shiki hesitated, but in the end decided against inaction. It was best to find a group. If nothing else, they would help figure things out.​
When she arrived, Shiki saw a woman being attacked by a robotic bear, and a man charging right at it. Spotting he had no actual weapon, she followed after him. Where he dove for Freddy to try and knock him down, Shiki leapt up, knee smashing into the back of the bear's neck. It was definitely more painful than a pinch, there was no way she was dreaming. Not done, her hands reached down and tried to snap the metallic bear's head before her other foot tried to kick herself away.​

@Akibahara
@Dallas
@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Raven followed Ward to the Orchestra Storage. "Yeah..." She paused and then had an answer about the girl. "I feel sorry for the girl and the one who knew her... I'm sure like my friend she is in pain and needs some peace." 'Which is why I'm here to begin with... Donna you better be thankful for this...'
Ward slowed his pace. So, the girl was here for somebody too. Interesting. It looked like that place had a thing for making people remember their pasts and then hunting it down. Deals with the devil, that's what that place was all about. All of that conjecture on his head wasn't helping, so he stopped. "Yeah... I'm kinda here for someone too, but I'm starting to think this'll be a more dangerous trip than I thought. Those things they were showing up... For the first time in my life I wished for demons... Just... Simple demons, if such a thing exists. Those things, they like to hit us hard on the mental side", Ward said, while still walking but thinking about changing his path. 'Perhaps I should go where there's more people...'

// Ellie's in one of the seats, Joel's not too far away, they just had a fight (:
((Alright, thanks. I guess I'll join back up w/ you))

Lee stumbled over the main auditorium, noticing a few bizarre pictures on the wall. One of them being Joel and Ellie on their weeding day. "Um... Okay" was all he said as he opened the door and shuffled through doors. He quickly spotted Ellie and made his way over to her. "Nice to see you're still in one piece" He said.

@Archmage Jeremiah @SirDerpingtonIV
(Also... I don't think anyone other than Yang can see Sophias injury nor what had happened to her, all they'll see is her leg bleeding pretty badly o.o)
Sophia managed to talk despite the incredible amount of pain she was feeling right now "S-Sophia..." she said between smapp gasps. The presense of another unfamiliar person was making her a bit nervous. Then, she spoke again "Can you... H-help me?" she asked, almost pleadingly gesturing to her leg which was quite clearly covered with blood, but only seemed to be injured from her perspective. She looked towards the strange red masked man who was comforting her for a moment as she heard him speak too "I-I'm fine... Just not feeling... Too great." she added trying to sound confident in herself. Her leg was quiet clearly wounded though which would need some tending to before it got infected or she bled out...

Last edited:
((Alright, thanks. I guess I'll join back up w/ you))
Lee stumbled over the main auditorium, noticing a few bizarre pictures on the wall. One of them being Joel and Ellie on their weeding day. "Um... Okay" was all he said as he opened the door and shuffled through doors. He quickly spotted Ellie and made his way over to her. "Nice to see you're still in one piece" He said.
Ellie gave Lee a quick nod. "Barely..." She mumbled, looking down at the ground. "Some weird fucking robot-bear thing just tried to kill us upstairs... And now Joel's pissed at me for turning it on." She sighed. She still didn't completely trust this man, but now that Joel was close, she didn't think he would try anything. "So what happened to you guys anyway?"

Status
Not open for further replies.