Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward slowed his pace. So, the girl was here for somebody too. Interesting. It looked like that place had a thing for making people remember their pasts and then hunting it down. Deals with the devil, that's what that place was all about. All of that conjecture on his head wasn't helping, so he stopped. "Yeah... I'm kinda here for someone too, but I'm starting to think this'll be a more dangerous trip than I thought. Those things they were showing up... For the first time in my life I wished for demons... Just... Simple demons, if such a thing exists. Those things, they like to hit us hard on the mental side", Ward said, while still walking but thinking about changing his path. 'Perhaps I should go where there's more people...'

Raven slowed when Ward had slowed. She gave a small laugh. "Yeah this place does seem to have everyone hunting down the past." She made herself not look shocked that the man had not seen demons. 'I know others it's not a big deal.' She stopped when he did and looked at him. "Yes normal demons would be nice... Hell I rather deal with my father..." She began to walk with him yet again wondering if coming here was a great idea. 'I promised Donna and I owe her. It's my fault she's dead in the first place...'

((I don't have anything to add right now, but in Aki's post to me and Derp, he said we could see that it looked like somethng bad had gotten ahold of it. So that's what I was going off of. D:))
((That would actually count as seeing it as an injury o.o I was more of just stating that in general to avoid too much confusion >.<))

Reactions: Jerelin
Ellie gave Lee a quick nod. "Barely..." She mumbled, looking down at the ground. "Some weird fucking robot-bear thing just tried to kill us upstairs... And now Joel's pissed at me for turning it on." She sighed. She still didn't completely trust this man, but now that Joel was close, she didn't think he would try anything. "So what happened to you guys anyway?"
Lee chuckled silently when Ellie told him about Ole Freddy himself, "Giant Robot Bear thing.... sounds about for Silent Hill." He looked over his shoulder to see if Morgan was there but he wasn't. "After that whole possessed cabin trick, I got the hell out of there, don't know about Morgan thought." He said, a question popped into hie head, "So is Joel your dad, or your uncle or cousin?" He asked Ellie.

Raven slowed when Ward had slowed. She gave a small laugh. "Yeah this place does seem to have everyone hunting down the past." She made herself not look shocked that the man had not seen demons. 'I know others it's not a big deal.' She stopped when he did and looked at him. "Yes normal demons would be nice... Hell I rather deal with my father..." She began to walk with him yet again wondering if coming here was a great idea. 'I promised Donna and I owe her. It's my fault she's dead in the first place...'
"Ain't that right? It even looks like it's trying to see the bad memories. It's a world that's trying to make us feel bad constantly, trying to push us down. It's pretty damn annoying", Ward said, a little bit frustrated. He lowered his eyebrows a little bit when she mentioned her father. He stopped walking and turned back to her, with a serious face. "So, you're a demon, a half demon? Look, this is really not the place to you... They have a particular thing against your kind. There are some weird things here, that's for sure, but I don't think they came from hell or heaven... Are you sure you want to be here? 'Cause I'm telling you, there'll be big trouble...".

"She's hurt. I don't know what happened. I didn't even see anything. I just looked over and there she was." Simba took his eyes off of the injured girl and looked to Elsa. She was the one who had just seen her sister die.. or maybe her sister. He immediately felt guilt for calling her over to look at the mess Sophie had. "I-I'm sorry. You've been through enough for one day. I'm sorry for... for what happened earlier. I'll call someone else over, you don't need to see this."
God, how stupid could he be? Yeah, call the girl over who just watched a girl (who may or may not be related to her) burn to death. Way to go, Simba. You're a genius.
He looked up and suddenly remembered the linen he had picked up and handed it to Spy. "Sorry, Sorry."
(ARGH! I am so sorry. I misread. I was so confused on how the linen suddenly turned into Sophie. xD I feel like Simba suddenly. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry)
@york @LadySquee @Archmage Jeremiah @SirDerpingtonIV (Just tagging y'all so I keep straight who is all around Sophia right now. lol.)

Elsa took a seat next to Sophia, worried about her when she saw her wound. "No, don't worry, I'm fine with seeing this," Elsa said, closing her eyes. Though she had no physical wounds it was apparent by the strain on her face that she had been through a lot of mental stress. "You don't have to apologize. Nothing that happened to me was your fault." She hung her head. "It's my fault. I destroy everyone I love like a blizzard. My sister, my baby, and now I can't even find my husband. Oh, Solaire..." She touched her forehead, getting a headache from the mental pain. Normally, Elsa was the blizzard, but right now she mentally felt like she as fighting one.

Lee chuckled silently when Ellie told him about Ole Freddy himself, "Giant Robot Bear thing.... sounds about for Silent Hill." He looked over his shoulder to see if Morgan was there but he wasn't. "After that whole possessed cabin trick, I got the hell out of there, don't know about Morgan thought." He said, a question popped into hie head, "So is Joel your dad, or your uncle or cousin?" He asked Ellie.
"Oh no, we're not even related, Joel is just... a guy. He takes care of me. We just..." Ellie paused for a second, trying to think of how to put it. "We watch eachother's backs. I know it sounds dumb, a guy meeting a little girl and them spending months surviving together in the end of the world, but... Oh well." She shrugged, not entirely sure what to say next. She didn't like to see Joel as her father, he was too close to her for it to be like that.

"Ain't that right? It even looks like it's trying to see the bad memories. It's a world that's trying to make us feel bad constantly, trying to push us down. It's pretty damn annoying", Ward said, a little bit frustrated. He lowered his eyebrows a little bit when she mentioned her father. He stopped walking and turned back to her, with a serious face. "So, you're a demon, a half demon? Look, this is really not the place to you... They have a particular thing against your kind. There are some weird things here, that's for sure, but I don't think they came from hell or heaven... Are you sure you want to be here? 'Cause I'm telling you, there'll be big trouble...".
Raven stopped and looked at Ward shocked. "I never said I was a demon... I only said I rather deal with them or my father..." She breathed trying to keep clam knowing how people normaly act knowing who or what she truly is. "And yes I know many who have things against those who are different..." She let her eyes fall on the floor and then she looked at him with serious eyes. "I'm sure I wish to be here. It's my fault Donna died I could have saved her but didn't and now I'm the one who must help her soul find peace. Or I would go against everything I promised Azar herself."

Itachi Uchiha, Red
"..." He looked at these pictures as a they were shown. Well Itachi was from an elder time these pictures of these people were foreign
even there clothes. This was unfortunate. He would sit in amazement. Questionably looking at the projector even as it was done doing it job, he peered at it. Most people would unforchantly see a dull man looking at a black screen. But there was much more. The boy/man was a genius and was thinking of his next move. He had to find a group. But he didn't he stayed there and pondered.
"To Unlock a mystery, you must solve one..." He thought. He was unfamiliar with scilent hill and all its accessories but he did what he guessed and usually Itachi is right. His eyes shifted down as his body didn't move. "I have to find something to do with these two."
itachi17.jpg
Itachi then opened his eyes realizing they were the ones from the cabin earlier .

tumblr_lr6lnxLnd81r2cz2oo1_500.gif
"But It would be foolish to search for them....." he continued his search for items in the projector room.
Fieldset:
Fieldset:

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophia put a hand on Elsas arm even though it was a shaky one, trying to comfort her... Though she suddenly seemed a little excited, moving her injured leg by accident in the process causing her to grunt a little in pain. "Solaire?... Wearing armor... A-a helmet... A-and bearing a sun symbol... Right?" She asked, her eyes widening upon the realization of this. That man that had asked her where Elsa was was him... However, she wasn't so sure where he was off to now.

Sophia put a hand on Elsas arm even though it was a shaky one, trying to comfort her... Though she suddenly seemed a little excited, moving her injured leg by accident in the process causing her to grunt a little in pain. "Solaire?... Wearing armor... A-a helmet... A-and bearing a sun symbol... Right?" She asked, her eyes widening upon the realization of this. That man that had asked her where Elsa was was him... However, she wasn't so sure where he was off to now.
Elsa flinched hearing Sophia grunt in pain, unsure why she was getting so excited all of a sudden. "Careful," she said softly, worried she might put strain on her wounds. However, the second she mentioned Solaire and perfectly described his armor, Elsa's wilted figure perked up faster than a dying flower given much needed water and sunlight.

"What!? Yes! That's him! You saw him!? Where? When? What did he say!?" Elsa exclaimed, grabbing Sophia's arms and speaking quickly, a bit of light clearly returning to her eyes.

"Oh no, we're not even related, Joel is just... a guy. He takes care of me. We just..." Ellie paused for a second, trying to think of how to put it. "We watch eachother's backs. I know it sounds dumb, a guy meeting a little girl and them spending months surviving together in the end of the world, but... Oh well." She shrugged, not entirely sure what to say next. She didn't like to see Joel as her father, he was too close to her for it to be like that.
Lee's eyes went wide when she explained what Joel was too her. " It's not dumb that you two met Ellie, it was fate." Lee chuckled and looked at his shoes. "Back where I was from, the undead rose and started to feast on the living. I'm serious that's what happened. I was on my way to jail to..... never mind, forget I said that part." Lee said. He had always been a little wary of telling anyone what happened .

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sylvanas quickly raised a brow at Elsa's beam of energy, scowling and placing a hand on her shoulder. Her clawed gloves were cold against the Queen's bare shoulder.

"Quiet, quiet! We do not know if what caused this girl's wounds is still lingering around! I'm jeopardizing my safety enough just trusting all of you."

@york
@LadySquee
@SirDerpingtonIV

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah
"J-just here... He was looking for you, but... I don't know where he went after that..."
Sophia sighed, she looked a bit sad now "I think he'll turn up again soon though..." she added quietly, her leg was hurting again. There was that look of conflict on her face again as she pondered if she should tell Elsa and the other woman who was supposed to be watching over about what had caused her injury... Would they believe her?

"J-just here... He was looking for you, but... I don't know where he went after that..." Sophia sighed, she looked a bit sad now "I think he'll turn up again soon though..." she added quietly, her leg was hurting again. There was that look of conflict on her face again as she pondered if she should tell Elsa and the other woman who was supposed to be watching over about what had caused her injury... Would they believe her?

"You should stop talking for a while," he advised, "And rest. Rest will heal you." He took the linen, with a nod to Simba. "Alright, could you pull up your leg a bit? I need to wrap the linen around your wound to quell the bleeding," he asked.

Lee's eyes went wide when she explained what Joel was too her. " It's not dumb that you two met Ellie, it was fate." Lee chuckled and looked at his shoes. "Back where I was from, the undead rose and started to feast on the living. I'm serious that's what happened. I was on my way to jail to..... never mind, forget I said that part." Lee said. He had always been a little wary of telling anyone what happened .
Ellie laughed. "Come on, don't be ashamed of what you did before all this went down. I don't even know what it was like back then. Why are you acting like I don't know what kinda world we live in?" She asked, still not knowing everyone in the room was actually from their own different world. She just assumed everyone lived in hers. "Look." She said while rolling up the sleeve of her right arm.

tumblr_mrhtk3aWxf1s96tk8o1_500.gif

It was a wound that looked like a bite. It was definitely a bite from something, but it looked old.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SirDerpingtonIV
(I think that's everyone? Just reminding myself who is all together.)

Simba nodded in return to the man he gave the linen to. His eyes widened at clawed woman's suggestion about the possibility of danger still being around them. "What even happened? Did anyone see anything?" He asked, looking around the group cautiously, just in case something came back after the injured girl and them.

T-Dog sighs as he walks around. He wasn't sure what was going on, but it was....strange, to say the least. He walked behind the group he saw, not sure how to interact with them what so ever. They just seemed....too friendly, which was something he learned to not trust too much. He looked around wondering what to do as he held a sketch of the mapped area. I guess....I should eventually try to talk to some of these people... It might come in handy He thought.

Ellie laughed. "Come on, don't be ashamed of what you did before all this went down. I don't even know what it was like back then. Why are you acting like I don't know what kinda world we live in?" She asked, still not knowing everyone in the room was actually from their own different world. She just assumed everyone lived in hers. "Look." She said while rolling up the sleeve of her right arm.
It was a wound that looked like a bite. It was definitely a bite from something, but it looked old.
Lee was shocked to see that bite on her arm. "Shit... you weren't kidding, a walker get ya or something?" He asked, remembering the bite he got that originally sold his fate in Savannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.