Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire - Second Floor/Near Storage Rooms
She and the others had been able to successfully navigate the Mausoleum and return to the Observation Deck in time for everything to go to hell. She found herself caught up in the rush to flee whatever strangeness threatened them, soon piling into the Artaud Theater with everyone else. Though she was still surrounded mostly by strangers, Claire began to feel a connection with the people trapped in this nightmare with her.
"This is unreal," she whispered to herself, letting her back rest against a wall. She closed her eyes, thankful the sudden headache was beginning to fade. "Not real. Not real..." She brought a hand to her face, but pulled it away like she'd been burned when she felt something wet on her face. She examined her hand to find blood, realising her nose had started bleeding at some point. She hastily wiped away the blood with her arm. "Maybe Sebastian know what's happening." He'd spoken about the supernatural, after all. Trapped in the mind of a madman didn't sound totally strange compared to this.
She sought the man out amidst the crowd, but found her attention drawn to the amphitheatre instead. She watched the film that was playing with the others, not quite understanding what she was seeing. At this point in her life, the images didn't phase her, but she found her thoughts caught on the phrase, 'FIND THE KEYS FIND THE KEYS FIND THE PICTURES THEY WILL FREE YOU.' Much like 'Be wary of the Fourth Soul lest he lead you astray', it was complete nonsense to Claire.
Perhaps they had to seek something out, but with everyone panicked and running around like barn animals, she wasn't sure how successful they'd be. Wonderful. Still, Claire felt more confident with a weapon at her disposal, so she wandered off alone, finding herself on the second floor. Just have to hang in there, she thought to herself. She eventually heard noises coming from the direction of the storage rooms, so Claire raised her gun and lingered just outside of them.
@Atomyk
@Joellie

(( Fiiiiiine! ))

Pop! Pop! Pop! Joel smacked Freddy until it's circuits sparked violently. It released Joel staggering back a few feet, it's program attempting to revitalize itself: "SYSTEM FAILURE. SYSTEM FAILURE. REBOOTING..." Claire Redfield had just enough time to spot the possessed anamatronic. It was... strange. It's as if Silent Hill itself programmed the creature for what? Reproduction? It's twin beady eyes glared at Miss Redfield...

It didn't recognize her without a suit.

BOOM!

At breakneck speeds, the massive creature plowed it's body into her, attempting to mount and... well, no one wants to know... likely in an attempt to grab her and forcefully stuff her into an animatronic suit.

No, no. There was a map. Excellent. A battleworn elf could handle herself inside of her own thoughts, right?

She decided the first floor's offices would be a good place to look for...keys, was it? SHe was still out of it when the projections came...but she began down the long corridor leading towards the dressing rooms on her way to the three offices.

@Akibahara
@Anyone in the same general area

"Tch, what..." Shirou grumbled, hastily wiping the worms off his shoulder with his arms. He pursed his lips briefly as he realized the hole was sealing up, deciding to worry about it later. Deciding to stay, he stepped forward towards the man. He'd definitely find a way out of here once the need arose. If he couldn't find one, he'd make a way.
"Kiritsugu...?" He asked curiously.
If this is Kiritsugu... why is there two of him here? Is this place some sort of crossdimensional plane of existence? Maybe magic doesn't have any limits after all...
The man flipped around slowly: It was, indeed, his father. His eyes eaten away. The worms did their job. He couldn't see his son, his dearly beloved son he bore so many years ago. The phillatic-like worms increased in numbers, piling up to your chest! You felt them nibble your legs, your feet, and hell, even your ass! Your father, or a manifestation of him, on the other hand, screamed as he charged Shirou.

Boom!

You felt bile spray from his lips: Green, sickly vomit. It burned. Oh God, it burned. You felt acid eat away at your eyes, your lips, and your delicate oriental features. The floor, however, beneath you began to gave away. What do you decide to do?

*After seeing the slide images, and one containing a rather...disturbing picture of a baby, I decided to walk over to the map. What was that second photo though...was that me? No...there was no way in hell that was me. I looked over the map, and saw there was a storage room on the second floor. I adjusted my tie, and walked up a flight of stairs, and made my way to the storage room. Hopefully I can find something useful.*
The STORAGE ROOM on the second floor consists of Ellie and Joel fleeing for sweet life and Claire Redfield being (assumed) sexually assaulted by Freddy the Anamatronic Bear! What do you decide to do? But... wait? Do you hear that? A loving, feminine voice erupted from the Stage Office followed by a familiar bark. It sounds awfully familiar. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N?

(( Btw, there's people wanting to talk to @anyone. Most people are doing that now. xD Just walk up to a person with "@anyone" and just RP with 'em... lest ya grow bored! ))

Claire - Second Floor/Near Storage Rooms - Ellie/Joel/OhGod

She stared as an older man and a young girl came fleeing from the storage room. She recognised them from the group, so she moved to lower her weapon, but something coming up from behind them made her pause. It didn't look entirely strange, almost liked something you'd see in a restaurant for kids. She was about to ask what happened, when the anamatronic's eyes focused on her and lunged for her. "Jesus!" Claire cried, firing her weapon. Three shots bounced off the robot's hide before it slammed into her. Claire felt her body fly to the ground, and her head slammed against the ground. Her entire world blurred and spun as she felt the robot-- No, the monster-- move to grab her.

"Fuck! You have to--" Claire let out a growl. "Get it the off!"

The man flipped around slowly: It was, indeed, his father. His eyes eaten away. The worms did their job. He couldn't see his son, his dearly beloved son he bore so many years ago. The phillatic-like worms increased in numbers, piling up to your chest! You felt them nibble your legs, your feet, and hell, even your ass! Your father, or a manifestation of him, on the other hand, screamed as he charged Shirou.
You felt bile spray from his lips: Green, sickly vomit. It burned. Oh God, it burned. You felt acid eat away at your eyes, your lips, and your delicate oriental features. The floor, however, beneath you began to gave away. What do you decide to do?
OOC: this some exorcist shit right here

"Geh, this is--" Shirou began, trying to get all the worms off him before the acid hit him.

The bile hit him hard, and it took a lot out of him to try to stand up on his feet, but even more to run his brain faster than a normal human should. Processing several thoughts as quickly as he could, he constructed a plan despite the excruciating pain.

Logically, to know where I'm going, I have to see, the calm and collected part of him thought, despite the frightening scenario he was suddenly shoved into. But it wasn't like he didn't account for this. Quickly wiping his face of the bile with his sleeve, he lumbered to the side in an attempt to get away from whatever that monster was, while also trying his best to maintain his balance, difficult as that might prove.

He was prepared for anything during the Holy Grail War, or so he'd like to think. He was prepared of dying, he was prepared of being betrayed, and he was even prepared to kill someone who used to be what he would call a good friend. So why... why wasn't he prepared to fight off something that probably wasn't even his real father? Why did he hesitate?

The floor is giving away, it seems. But... I don't know what to do. What will happen? Will I die? Will I die? Is this how I die? Is this where I die? No... that would be too sad for Ilya. That would be too sad for Tohsaka. That would be too sad for everyone...

I promised that they wouldn't have to cry ever again... That's what a champion of justice strives for.

For now, he focused on maintaining his distance from the creature who resembled Kiritsugu, despite the horrible stinging pain on his face, the worms, and the floor. One step at a time for now, it seemed. But would he be able to think up something quick enough? Well, let's just see once he can steadily survive this situation.

(( Btw, there's people wanting to talk to @anyone. Most people are doing that now. xD Just walk up to a person with "@anyone" and just RP with 'em... lest ya grow bored! ))
(Yerp.)

(Sylvanas is just hangin' out on the first floor, so doodly dum dum.)

Spy returned the MANLY hug, smiling at his friend. "Jolly friend, before we search for the pictures and keys, we need something to patch up Sophie's wounds, she's bleeding pretty bad, a chunk of her leg's gone," Spy said, already looking around for something, anything. He walked aorund, eyes scanning all over for something to use.
There's a piece of linen near Simba... do you take it? Y/N?

@LadySquee
@SirDerpingtonIV

After a few minutes of standing, some of Elsa's anxiety faded. She felt a little better and took a single step forward. "Baby steps," she told herself, quickly regretting having thought the phrase after it quickly reminded her of the loss of her child. She needed to find someone. It wasn't safe to be alone in this strange place. Hearing Sophia scream made her believe that. She began to walk, wobbling slightly. She wasn't sure who she would run into, but whoever it was, Elsa hoped they were in good enough spirits to boost her morale.

@anyone (I'm trying to get Elsa's butt moving. Anyone feel free to find me. Especially if you can cheer her up a bit after SOMEONE killed her sister again. *coughs and glances to Aki* :P lol. )

Ward looked at the map for quite sometime. He couldn't imagine any of those places being useful right now. Besides, he knew a bit about what was happening. 'Fear the fog, Ward. Fear the fog...', they said. He would need a partner right now. Somebody he could just throw in front of danger in case anything too much for him to handle showed up. That place was a mess, but the best place to get at the moment would probably be the Orchestra Storage. Ward thought he could turn some of the instruments into weapons, if he could turn them properly, perhaps... But first, the partner. Ward looked around again. Somebody would have to go with him, no way he was going to that shit by himself. He looked at a weird grey-skin girl. 'I have seen worst before', he thought.

"Hey, if you're alone, maybe you wanna join me and get to the Orchestra Storage. I think we could get some instruments there and turn them into weapons, just maybe. Name's Ward, Grant Ward by the way".

@Raven

Simba was about to start on his way when a strange piece of linen,or something, caught his eye. He looked around the room to see if anyone else noticed and then reached down to pick it up.
(If something strange doesn't suddenly happen, I'll get Simba to talk to Elsa, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty )
You see an injured Sophie: Her leg is violently torn up, as if someone or something viciously tore a hunk off with it's teeth. Do you decide to tend to her? Y/N?

((Sorry Everybody, I couldn't Access Iwaku cause of those damn updates. Yo Aki, can you give a brief recap of wtf is going on?))

((Sorry Everybody, I couldn't Access Iwaku cause of those damn updates. Yo Aki, can you give a brief recap of wtf is going on?))
(( Everyone is getting screwed over. Nothing much besides that. Many people are scattered. All you need to do is pop in and talk to one or two of the "uninvolved" roleplayers I posted up. ))

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

She looked to the struggling woman, long silvery hair, pale skin. Hmph...she could almost see a bit of herself in there. Not only the looks, but, the expression too. Her long brows furrowed as she stepped up to the robed woman, doing a good job at keeping herself calm while she spoke with a human.

No-one here will recognize you as an enemy, this is all in your head Sylvanas...

She extended a hand, seeing her stumbling feet.

"Do you require aid, Madame?"

Joel and Ellie kept running, back down the stairs to the area where they first saw the pictures. Ellie needed to sit down in one of the chairs, panting with her hands on her stomach.

"Jesus, that thing was fucking strong..."

Joel kept pacing back and forth in front of her. "Well it's your own damn fault. You gotta learn to fuckin' listen, Ellie! I tell you not to touch something, you don't touch it!" He stood still in front of Ellie and put his hands on the armrests of her chair, yelling in her face. "You're gonna get yourself killed, you know that? HUH?" After a short silence, and Ellie giving a short nod with wide eyes, Joel stepped back a distance, put his hands in his pockets and looked through a window.

@anyone :)

You see an injured Sophie: Her leg is violently torn up, as if someone or something viciously tore a hunk off with it's teeth. Do you decide to tend to her? Y/N?
Simba jumped back at the sight and turned to look at the first person he saw. Was Elsa her name? He couldn't remember. Maybe. "Elsa! think you can give me a hand?" he shouted out for her to hear. He didn't know if she heard him or not before he got down on his knees next to the injured girl. He had no idea what to do, but the sight of her leg was not a good one.

Something told him to rip a strip from his jeans and he attempted to place it on one of the many bleeding parts of the leg.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Akibahara

The STORAGE ROOM on the second floor consists of Ellie and Joel fleeing for sweet life and Claire Redfield being (assumed) sexually assaulted by Freddy the Anamatronic Bear! What do you decide to do? But... wait? Do you hear that? A loving, feminine voice erupted from the Stage Office followed by a familiar bark. It sounds awfully familiar. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N?

*What in actual fuck? Just, what the hell is going on in here? I've seen some shit...but this... Never mind that, I've gotta do something about this. I ignored the strangely familiar voice that came from a nearby office, and charged towards the large animatronic bear, and dove towards it. Trying to bring the bastard down. Hopefully, I will succeed. If not...who knows what will happen next.*

@Akibahara

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs @LadySquee
Sophie just barely heard footsteps coming from not too far away from her, immediately craning her head a little she discovered that Elsa was heading her direction... She really hoped she could help her bandage up the gaping wound she currently had on her leg "Elsa! C-Can you help me?" she asked, calling towards her. She clenched her teeth as the shock slowly started to dissipate and her leg was starting to burn with an increasing amount of pain. She wasn't quite aware of Simba approaching too just yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.