Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Ellie and Joel were quiet for a pretty long time after seeing the picture. Only after a minute, Joel spoke up.
"That wasn't... "
"No. No no, I know. It wasn't."
"Alright... Good..." Joel cleared his throat and stood still for a few more seconds, then quietly made his way over to the map. Ellie stayed behind, the image of herself still before her eyes. Getting married. Getting pregnant? She never even thought about any of that, and now it was suddenly right there... And all of that with Joel. No, there was no way. Joel was like her father. It would never happen. (NEVER AKI. NEVER.)
"We could go and take a look up in the storage if you'd like."
"Storage!" Ellie said. "Yeah! The storage sounds fun! Let's go there!"
Then the awkward silence continued as they both made their way over there.
// Putting a traitor vote on uhmmm.... Morgan. Too dangerous too keep around if he's a traitor, that one >:C
You enter the Storage Room. It's filled with unique tools, costume parts, and mechanical items used to operate the theater. It doesn't appear too special, well, except for a large bear-like creature. It's an animatronic, deactivated, sporting dark brown fur, a black top hat, and a cute little bowtie on it's neck. Mmm, a useful weapon, perhaps? I dunno. Do you decide to activate it? Y/N? There's also a [crowbar] to your left. It appears like an excellent weapon to defend yourself with.

Fnaf2.jpg

Shirou decide to traverse into the Women's Dressing Room. It's filled with female costumes parts, obviously: Dorothy, the Wizard of Oz, amongst other fairy tale pieces. Mm, there's a hole in the wall. It's pitch black, small, with a small beam of light illuminating from the other side. You could hear a sharp grinding noise radiate from within. Do you decide to peer through? Y/N? Oh, and there's also an assortment of costumes for you to wear! Who knows what magical properties they possess! All women, of course.
He decided to investigate the hole in the wall, instantly thinking of the cave he was in earlier and what had happened there. The light reminded him of the scepter he had stumbled upon earlier. Ignoring what had happened in the end, Shirou recalled that he was attacked by a strange monster or demon in there, so this was probably also a trap.

Shirou could imagine that from one person's perspective, he came off as an idiot who didn't think things through. But he liked to imagine he came off as an idiot because he thought too deeply into things and decided to ignore the consequences to get whatever was desirable. So while one would think it was foolish to enter this hole in the wall that resembled the cave from earlier, Shirou, nonetheless, stepped inside.

I can feel my heart beating. It's a little scary. It's almost too quiet, Shirou thought with a gulp, braving further, But I have to stay strong. Heroes don't run away... Kiritsugu wouldn't run away.

Sophia was startled once again by a voice behind her, she turned her attention away from that ominous chair just for a moment to speak with the person who had just spoken. "E-Elsa? I'm... Not sure really, she was with us earlier. I was going to look for her but..." Sophie looked towards that ominous chair again... Just then, Simons voice could be heard again sending chils down her spine, she began to approach it with increasing speed before suddenly the earth seemed to crumble beneath her... Blood spewed out from underneath the seat and Simons voice could be heard faintly calling her name. Then two severely lacerated arms could be seen from underneath the chair. Afraid of what she would see underneath, but desperately needing to know just what happened, she continued approaching the chair, oblivious to what was happening around her for the time being... She figured she'd worry about finding the others in a little bit.
Sophie decided to approach the chair!

QUE CUTSCENE.

As our dear girl decided to approach the ruby armchair, she saw it: Simon, his body mutilated, torn in two as intestines trailed behind him. His eyes wide, mouth agap as if silently screaming for help, "Sooooooophie..." He crawled toward his lover, grinding his teeth as gore spewed between his lips. No one else could see him. Only Sophie and Yang. She didn't have enough time to react as-- RIIIIIP! Gory chunks of flesh tore from her left leg, his teeth dug deep into her... chewing messily. The pain was enormous. He wasn't Simon. Not anymore.

You enter the Storage Room. It's filled with unique tools, costume parts, and mechanical items used to operate the theater. It doesn't appear too special, well, except for a large bear-like creature. It's an animatronic, deactivated, sporting dark brown fur, a black top hat, and a cute little bowtie on it's neck. Mmm, a useful weapon, perhaps? I dunno. Do you decide to activate it? Y/N? There's also a [crowbar] to your left. It appears like an excellent weapon to defend yourself with.
As the two of them entered the room, Ellie's attention went straight to the big bear with the bow tie. Joel however stepped around the room for a while, looking around for anything useful.

He found the crowbar and picked it up, giving it a few swings to get used to its weight. "Aight... This'll do nicely... Didya fing anything, Ellie?"

The girl had walked up to the animatronic, a small smile on her face. "This thing's adorable. Look at its little bow tie and his hat. Hey, it's got a switch!" Just as she reached for it to put it on, Joel grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Don't touch anything. You ain't got no idea what it's gonna do." Then, he let go of her arm again, turned around and started looking around again.

"Psh... Fine." But, she couldn't help it. What little of her childish self was left inside her, made her reach out and flip the bear on anyway.

@Cres @Akibahara @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs
The thing that looked like Simon was chewing on her leg! Sophie was starting to panick, attempting to pull away from that demented creature, what the hell was that... Him? How? What... Happened to him? The pain was becoming rather unbearable and that... Thing just won't loosen its grip "Help me!! Somebody? Anybody!" she yelled, realizing her own efforts at freeing herself were futile.

Claire - Second Floor/Near Storage Rooms

She and the others had been able to successfully navigate the Mausoleum and return to the Observation Deck in time for everything to go to hell. She found herself caught up in the rush to flee whatever strangeness threatened them, soon piling into the Artaud Theater with everyone else. Though she was still surrounded mostly by strangers, Claire began to feel a connection with the people trapped in this nightmare with her.

"This is unreal," she whispered to herself, letting her back rest against a wall. She closed her eyes, thankful the sudden headache was beginning to fade. "Not real. Not real..." She brought a hand to her face, but pulled it away like she'd been burned when she felt something wet on her face. She examined her hand to find blood, realising her nose had started bleeding at some point. She hastily wiped away the blood with her arm. "Maybe Sebastian know what's happening." He'd spoken about the supernatural, after all. Trapped in the mind of a madman didn't sound totally strange compared to this.

She sought the man out amidst the crowd, but found her attention drawn to the amphitheatre instead. She watched the film that was playing with the others, not quite understanding what she was seeing. At this point in her life, the images didn't phase her, but she found her thoughts caught on the phrase, 'FIND THE KEYS FIND THE KEYS FIND THE PICTURES THEY WILL FREE YOU.' Much like 'Be wary of the Fourth Soul lest he lead you astray', it was complete nonsense to Claire.

Perhaps they had to seek something out, but with everyone panicked and running around like barn animals, she wasn't sure how successful they'd be. Wonderful. Still, Claire felt more confident with a weapon at her disposal, so she wandered off alone, finding herself on the second floor. Just have to hang in there, she thought to herself. She eventually heard noises coming from the direction of the storage rooms, so Claire raised her gun and lingered just outside of them.

Reactions: Akibahara
He decided to investigate the hole in the wall, instantly thinking of the cave he was in earlier and what had happened there. The light reminded him of the scepter he had stumbled upon earlier. Ignoring what had happened in the end, Shirou recalled that he was attacked by a strange monster or demon in there, so this was probably also a trap.
Shirou could imagine that from one person's perspective, he came off as an idiot who didn't think things through. But he liked to imagine he came off as an idiot because he thought too deeply into things and decided to ignore the consequences to get whatever was desirable. So while one would think it was foolish to enter this hole in the wall that resembled the cave from earlier, Shirou, nonetheless, stepped inside.
I can feel my heart beating. It's a little scary. It's almost too quiet, Shirou thought with a gulp, braving further, But I have to stay strong. Heroes don't run away... Kiritsugu wouldn't run away.
The HOLE lead into the Men's Dressing Room Closet. You could see a little figure, a man, hunched over against a corner. He spoke fluent Japanese. Actually, he reminded Shirou of someone. His father? Oooh, I believe so. He flicked a flashlight on and off, the room reeked of piss and shit. Looking up, phallic-looking worms plopped from the ceiling onto your shoulders. They nibbled the man's flesh, but worst of all, the hole slowly began sealing up... do you decide to stay and see what happens? Y/N?

Spy stood, motionless, his eyes wide, as Alison screamed, burning, attacking the bathroom door. Curious, what was inside that she was trying to reach? Her killer? Spy ran open to the door, grabbing the handle, when, the skies turned, black, and everything went to shit.

He was in the movie theater now, eyes wide, bleeding from cuts on his legs he didn't know existed, as he looked around, looking to see if anyone else had perished.

He heard a familiar shout, and saw a familiar knight shouting about Elsa. Spy ran over to his friend. "Solaire!" he greeted, smiling. "No worries! Elsa is safe! She was with me just a moment ago. I saw her in the theatre somewhere." he assured the jolly knight.

@Cres

((Also, that jolly exploration song was amazing. You should put it on ITUNES))

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
He heard Sophie's screams, and saw the thing attacking her leg. He remembered the crossed, and a rage filled him. He ran forward, throwing his foot forward with all of his might. If he hit, it'd smash into the thing's forehead.

@Akibahara
@york

Raven noticed some people scattered around. She shrugged. Then Raven felt something warm on her face she used her hand and wiped it seeing that she had bleed. She then made sure her face was hidden by her hood. After taking another glace around her she decided to start walking where she felt one of the items may be. 'If I find anyone I guess I can see if they wish to join me.' She began to walk not sure where her feet would take her other than farther away from a small group that she did not know if she would be welcomed.

@anyone

Dammit! *Yang quickly ran over to Sophie being careful of the ground around her. Then she wrapped her arms around Sophie and help tightly. She then quickly pulled Sophie back to free her* Fucking thing let go!!
@york

The HOLE lead into the Men's Dressing Room Closet. You could see a little figure, a man, hunched over against a corner. He spoke fluent Japanese. Actually, he reminded Shirou of someone. His father? Oooh, I believe so. He flicked a flashlight on and off, the room reeked of piss and shit. Looking up, phallic-looking worms plopped from the ceiling onto your shoulders. They nibbled the man's flesh, but worst of all, the hole slowly began sealing up... do you decide to stay and see what happens? Y/N?
"Tch, what..." Shirou grumbled, hastily wiping the worms off his shoulder with his arms. He pursed his lips briefly as he realized the hole was sealing up, deciding to worry about it later. Deciding to stay, he stepped forward towards the man. He'd definitely find a way out of here once the need arose. If he couldn't find one, he'd make a way.

"Kiritsugu...?" He asked curiously.

If this is Kiritsugu... why is there two of him here? Is this place some sort of crossdimensional plane of existence? Maybe magic doesn't have any limits after all...

Solaire looked to spy and a smile came to his face, he quickly embraced the man in a MANLY hug.

"SPY! Long time no see Comrade! It is good to hear, I lost her rather quickly.."

He looked toward the message that said find the Keys and pictures... Something along those lines.

"Spy my friend I see troubled times ahead of us, just remember to keep your belt tightly buckled and your eyes glued on the Sun! Nothing will get in your way!"

"Let us explore comrade!"

Solaire started looking around the theater, trying to find these items the odd image spoke of.

((gonna go eat chicken noodle soup since im sick might be out for a while too peace.))

Elsa remained on the floor for a while. She kept her back pressed against the wall, eyes closed; They were still burning. She was breathing fast, her chest moving up and down rapidly. Her nausea felt a bit better thanks to having threw up, but she still felt weak and shaky. Elsa felt like crap.

"What is wrong with me?" she wondered. Maybe it was an anxiety attack. They were normal for her to have, especially after having suffered during a stressful situation. They usually weren't this bad though. Maybe she was sick, or pregnant again, or had cancer for all she knew. She hated to be a negative nancy, but it didn't really matter right now. She was by herself and it wasn't as if anyone could hear her thoughts and be annoyed by them. She was gonna wallow in her freaking misery. Solaire wasn't around to call her on the negativity or cheer her up, so it didn't matter.

She could faintly hear Sophia screaming in the distance though, unsure what to do. She shakily rose to her feet, balancing herself against the wall. She wanted to help, but she needed to get her crap together first. (And getting her crap together will probably happen by the next post. Because I wanna make her do stuff. lol XD)

//ooc: Mr. Happy Jolly Jolly and Negative nancy being married is good support for the opposites attract theory, I'm thinking. lol. XD

• Love
Reactions: York
*After seeing the slide images, and one containing a rather...disturbing picture of a baby, I decided to walk over to the map. What was that second photo though...was that me? No...there was no way in hell that was me. I looked over the map, and saw there was a storage room on the second floor. I adjusted my tie, and walked up a flight of stairs, and made my way to the storage room. Hopefully I can find something useful.*

@Akibahara

The thing that looked like Simon was chewing on her leg! Sophie was starting to panick, attempting to pull away from that demented creature, what the hell was that... Him? How? What... Happened to him? The pain was becoming rather unbearable and that... Thing just won't loosen its grip "Help me!! Somebody? Anybody!" she yelled, realizing her own efforts at freeing herself were futile.
He heard Sophie's screams, and saw the thing attacking her leg. He remembered the crossed, and a rage filled him. He ran forward, throwing his foot forward with all of his might. If he hit, it'd smash into the thing's forehead.
Dammit! *Yang quickly ran over to Sophie being careful of the ground around her. Then she wrapped her arms around Sophie and help tightly. She then quickly pulled Sophie back to free her* Fucking thing let go!!
Splat! Simon's forehead violently caved in a pile of bone, sinew and brain. He spasmed, mouth agap with a hunk of Sophie's leg between his teeth. The demon-Simon groaned, fingers twitching in and out, as if desperately attempting to reach Sophie. Congratulations! You may have stopped it, but you did NOT stop Sophie's horrifically wounded leg! Perhaps you can look around for something?

Sylvanas looked up towards the dark sky with wetted eyes through the dense fog, arms still braced. But as the sirens grew in volume, her hands were plastered over her ears while she writhed in pain, eyes shut, teeth clenched. She shouted out at nothing, the pain unbearable, mixed in with the gnawing cold and killing fatigue. With a final banshee's wail, she passed out.

But...

The sound of steel clashing, and fires burning broke the silence. Sylvanas still lay on the ground in pain, though...she was wounded. Blood pooled around her, the crimson liquid pouring out of her from every side. Her eyes opened to see a familiar forest, and a familiar shining Sun. Quel'Thalas...

ss54.jpg

The Sun was soon blocked out as she reached out to it. She saw...him.

"I salute your bravery, elf, but the chase is over."

warcraft_prince_arthas_by_huntzel-d3jmxjq.jpg

The boy prince himself. Arthas Menethil.

Sylvanas was no longer in control of her own body.

Not like she had much control after Arthas struck her a final time...the wounded elf shouted in pain and coughed up blood, breathing in a weak wheeze.

"F-Finish it! I deserve...a clean death."

"After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death."

Arthas raised his runeblade, driving it straight through Sylvanas' gushing stomach.

"No! Y-You wouldn't...dare..."

With the same shriek she had passed out with, she came back to her sensed with too. Sitting just inside a theatre, it seemed. She held her chest; lungs gasping for breath. She was surrounded by...humans. Humans! She swiftly jumped to her feet, reaching for her-...wait, where did her bow go? Weaponless within her own mind. Goodie. With a sigh, she brushed her leftover tears away, her glowing eyes scanning through these humans. Were they searching for something? Maybe she should ask one of them.

@MrDubWubs
Sophie's breathing had become erratic in her panicked state, but as she felt the sudden pain but warmth from that blonde haired girl pulling her away from what was supposed to be Simon, she felt relieved. However suddenly, as Simon's head caved in, his mouth still containing a good chunk of her leg, she felt another burst of pain before suddenly her leg just felt numb. The effects of shock were kicking in, but she fought off the rising emotions the best that she could "Th-Thank you..." Sophia managed to say, her voice was shaking and her heart was pounding as she looked at the gaping wound in her leg... That definitely wouldn't go away on it's own.

The bear fluttered to life! It's eyes whirred as it blinked. Once. Twice. Bzzt! It's neck spasmed violently. Was there something wrong? Oh yes. Yes there was. The anamatronic, whom we'll call 'Freddy,' immediately recognized Ellie as the nearest threat. A robotic arm shot out, smashing against her mid-section. It was hard. Really hard. As if a sledgehammer plowed into her. At the very, -very- least, she'd lose her breath: "I like having fun, do you?" said Freddy. It flipped around at Joel...
... And charged him ...
He didn't have enough time to realize what was happening until a metallic fist plunged against his throat; he felt immense pressure built up; the sinister man-sized toy merely grinned... and grinned... and grinned...
What the?!
A massive phillatus erected from it's lower torso. It was approximately 18 inches, fleshy, and appeared demonic in nature. Oh shit! This wasn't good! Joel felt something penetrate his... well... you know. It took a mere 30 seconds until the bear spasmed violently. Uuugh! Joel felt sick. Extremely nauseated as if he was going to vomit. This... this thing! It put something inside of him!
[CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE GAINED MALE PREGNANCY]
// Alright seriously though.

As soon as Freddy slapped the shit out of Ellie, Joel immediately turned, readied his crowbar and gave the thing a huge smack to the nose. He then hurried to Ellie and pulled her up. "Move, c'mon!" He yelled while taking her outside of the room, then slamming the door shut.

"I told you to keep your damn hands off that thing, Ellie! I told you!

Ellie was still catching her breath, tears in her eyes as she fell to her knees and coughed. "Ugh... I... H-How was I supposed to... F-Fuck..."

Joel didn't even notice the other woman who just stepped into the room as he left. He instead turned back to Ellie and helped her up. "Come on, Ellie. Just take it easy."

@Atomyk

Solaire looked to spy and a smile came to his face, he quickly embraced the man in a MANLY hug.
"SPY! Long time no see Comrade! It is good to hear, I lost her rather quickly.."
He looked toward the message that said find the Keys and pictures... Something along those lines.
"Spy my friend I see troubled times ahead of us, just remember to keep your belt tightly buckled and your eyes glued on the Sun! Nothing will get in your way!"
"Let us explore comrade!"
Solaire started looking around the theater, trying to find these items the odd image spoke of.
((gonna go eat chicken noodle soup since im sick might be out for a while too peace.))

Spy returned the MANLY hug, smiling at his friend. "Jolly friend, before we search for the pictures and keys, we need something to patch up Sophie's wounds, she's bleeding pretty bad, a chunk of her leg's gone," Spy said, already looking around for something, anything. He walked aorund, eyes scanning all over for something to use.

@Akibahara

Status
Not open for further replies.