Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
((going to sleeps)). He sighed, "You really don't want to know."

Sophia smiled a little at Elsa's little joke, she wasn't sure if she should laugh as it may sound a bit forced... As she continued to talk, Sophia just stood there quietly listening, but seeming a little sad again, she was thinking of SImon again... Regretting not having told him the truth sooner.
A sound of footsteps drew Sophias attention, and looking over, she saw a strange young girl... The first thing that caught her attention was the incredibly golden colored hair, a strange shift from the dark theme the area had, whoever she was, she wasn't too far away from where she and the others were standing so she decided to see what was going on with her, approaching the girl cautiously.

(I'm going to bed for the night too, guys. This is my last reply. Angsty because I'm feeling it. :3 )

Elsa glanced to Sophia, seeing the sad look on her face. She opened her mouth to ask her what she was thinking about, but watched as she walked away instead. She wouldn't have minded if anyone talked about their problems to her. Maybe hearing about someone else's troubles would help Elsa take her mind off her own. But that luxury wasn't one she was allowed either, apparently.

Sparing another glance to John, she smiled softly, but sadly before stepping back from him. She didn't bother waiting for a response from him to her question from before. "Oh, what am I saying. We all have enemies, don't we? Anyhow, I hope your hand feels better. I'm going to go take a walk," Elsa said, turning away. She let her smile fade and began to walk to the quietest corner of the observation deck where she could think and be alone.

She looked out over the edge, feeling a soft breeze blow through her hair, causing her to shiver. She'd much rather have had Solaire gently running his fingers through her hair, or even Anna. As long as she had one of the other, she was sure she could stay strong. But right now, with neither of them around, she felt a bit empty and lonely. Feeling this way, Elsa did the one thing she aways did. She parted her rosy lips and gently sang to nobody in particular around her. If she was singing to someone, it was probably Anna or Solaire.

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh.

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well.

Emotion overtook her face as she sang, and she slowly grew louder. If there was one talent that Elsa had other than her ice powers, it was her singing voice. Both Anna and Elsa had good singing voices. It was something they had inherited from their mother.

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.

Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome.

And I don't feel right when you're gone away.

You've gone away.

You don't feel me here anymore.

A single tear fell down Elsa's cheek and she began to think to herself.

"I know you're probably wandering around looking for a good spot to praise the sun and have lost track of time is all. Y-You wouldn't so easily go and get yourself killed somewhere. I just could really use your warm arms right about now and your joyful laugh."

"And god, Anna, I know you're dead, but a part of me wants to believe that letter I received. I want you to be alive. I miss you so much that the pain just hasn't stopped. A-And I just wish that..."

Elsa closed her eyes to hold back more tears.

"...I could hold that baby boy in my arms. He should be here with me."

Shaking her thoughts, Elsa continued to sing. No more tears fell. She held them in. What was her motto, after all?

"Don't let them see..."

(Goodnight everyone! :D *waves* )

• Love
Reactions: York
Sylvanas was lost, alone...cold. Cold? She thought. I haven't felt cold since I was alive... She soon found herself shivering in the mist; arms crossed tightly across her chest to conserve what little heat her undead form could produce. She began to feel fatigued too. Tired! This wasn't right. None of this was right! The mists only grew as her mind clouded with frustration, eventually slumping over back onto the grass. She shut her eyes closed tight.

I...I really am going mad...aren't I?

The cold...it stings.

The exhaustion...it leeches.

The mists...they consume.

It feels so real, but I know it is not!

There is no-one to help me here...

There is no-one to help me anywhere.

Have I already died?

N-No...the void is empty...my mind is not.

Azeroth is not.

The universe is not!

I must press on...but I have no strength.

Is this my true self?

A bully? A jock?

Simply putting on a mask, and pretending to be strong?

Or is that what I have become...was it undeath that did it?

My creator defeated?

My city taken?

My people rebelling?

The warchief reassigned?

There must be a light in this darkness.

A beacon, a signal.

Anything, but nothing.

Please...

Belore...

Do not forsake one of your children fallen...

The spectre's words still lingered in her ears from when she had dozed off.

Lady Moon.

Lady Moon.

Lady Moon...

...No.

It cannot be true...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hearing Elsas faint haunting but pretty song, she slowly approached her unsure of what to do at first... Perhaps she could at least say something about what was on her mind, the thoughts that were plaguing her, the pain, the loneliness, the guilt. "I never saw Simon die myself..." she started saying, her throat tightened up as she spoke, her voice growing very quiet, but she fought the feeling and continued "I got news he was killed by a hit and run incident... I wasn't even able to tell him the truth about what he meant to me... I wished I had spent more time with him..." she continued, her voice starting to waver a little "But... Even knowing that, I can never bring myself to accept that he's... Gone..." she let out a small sigh as she felt herself shaking, nervous about saying this to someone she barely ever knew. Then she looked up again "Maybe... Just maybe though... Simon's still alive, waiting for me in our "special place"... Wherever that is... If that's true... Your sister might be waiting too..." she finished, she wasn't so sure about what she was saying, but she needed to say it to someone sooner or later.

Had she simply been ignored? Was Kanaya just a figment of the girl's wild imagination? No! No she couldn't be. Chasing after her, she grabs her shoulder. "Kanaya please" She whimpers, not wanting to give up on hopes of actually finding one of her friends in this god forsaken place. "P-please..have I done something to make you angry with me?" @Lunar-Eclipse

tumblr_mfdg8qpCvN1r1hdm0o1_500.png
Kanaya turned around to see who it was that had grabbed her shoulder. She was shocked to discover Feferi was here as well. As another she knew and trusted, she had to stay by Feferi's side and watch after her. Kanaya gave a reassuring smile, "Of course not dear. With me here I shall make sure you're safe. I know we can handle it together." She said calmly.

@Powerless_

(Man...I hate when I miss so much >.>)

Kanaya turned around to see who it was that had grabbed her shoulder. She was shocked to discover Feferi was here as well. As another she knew and trusted, she had to stay by Feferi's side and watch after her. Kanaya gave a reassuring smile, "Of course not dear. With me here I shall make sure you're safe. I know we can handle it together." She said calmly.
Feferi looked up at her with one of the brightest smiles she could muster, showing off her shark like teeth to the poised lady in front of her. "Oh thank goodness, I was afraid you were just some kind of illusion." Her smile had faded but it was still evident on her face, she had always been a very optimistic young troll so it was quite easy for someone like her, even in a situation such as this one to smile. She did have a question though. "Wait..why are you here anyways? Did you get a message too?"
@Lunar-Eclipse

Hearing Elsas faint haunting but pretty song, she slowly approached her unsure of what to do at first... Perhaps she could at least say something about what was on her mind, the thoughts that were plaguing her, the pain, the loneliness, the guilt. "I never saw Simon die myself..." she started saying, her throat tightened up as she spoke, her voice growing very quiet, but she fought the feeling and continued "I got news he was killed by a hit and run incident... I wasn't even able to tell him the truth about what he meant to me... I wished I had spent more time with him..." she continued, her voice starting to waver a little "But... Even knowing that, I can never bring myself to accept that he's... Gone..." she let out a small sigh as she felt herself shaking, nervous about saying this to someone she barely ever knew. Then she looked up again "Maybe... Just maybe though... Simon's still alive, waiting for me in our "special place"... Wherever that is... If that's true... Your sister might be waiting too..." she finished, she wasn't so sure about what she was saying, but she needed to say it to someone sooner or later.
Elsa was surprised when she heard the voice of Sophia speaking behind her. When Sophia told Elsa about Simon, she went silent, listening intently. "I'm... so sorry..." She turned toward Sophia and placed a hand gently on her arm. "He sounds like he was very special to you. I know how it feels to lose someone so special, because I have before. But you're right. Maybe I can find my sister. And maybe you can find Simon." She paused, an embarrassing thought coming to mind. "Uh, you were listening to me sing, weren't you? Is that why you came over here?"

• Love
(( Website back up!! ))

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@☾Endellion☽ as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Hyydra as Isaac Falborn (Castlevania)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As Ellie rushed into the cabin, she paid no mind to the other two men with her. She didn't care if they followed or not. There was a chance Joel was back in here, so she had to take a look.
She did hear an awfully loud noise that sounded like glass shattering, but assumed it was just one of the house's tricks to scare her. Ellie wouldn't let that happen. She continued exploring every room. "Joel? Joel, you here?"

@Akibahara
@justice hunt
@The Last Outlaw

But little did she know, Joel was now on his way back to the cabin in the woods, looking for his little companion. He had no idea exactly where she was, but he figured the best place to look would be the place they saw eachother last. Knowing Ellie, Joel figured she'd probably hang around that area.

Elsa was surprised when she heard the voice of Sophia speaking behind her. When Sophia told Elsa about Simon, she went silent, listening intently. "I'm... so sorry..." She turned toward Sophia and placed a hand gently on her arm. "He sounds like he was very special to you. I know how it feels to lose someone so special, because I have before. But you're right. Maybe I can find my sister. And maybe you can find Simon." She paused, an embarrassing thought coming to mind. "Uh, you were listening to me sing, weren't you? Is that why you came over here?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophia just nodded, she seemed to be blinking quite profusely in an effort to keep herself from crying... She didn't want to show just how much Simon had meant to her yet. As Else placed a hand on her arm, she tried her best not to cringe and managed a smile letting a few tears get past her eyelids without thinking. When she felt them flowing down her cheeks she didn't move to quickly wipe them off, instead she just stood there for a moment before speaking. "Thank you... For listening I mean." She said quietly before finally wiping away the tears she had let linger on her face before any others could see them. When Elsa got an embarassed look on her face and asked if she had come here because Elsa was singing, Sophia just nodded again, this time smiling a little more despite still looking rather awkward.

Yes I did. Though I can see now that it was a trick. *she rubs her wrists wishing her gauntlets were still there. She then looked to Elsa as she sang. Her face showed saddnes but no tears. She wasn't always the emotional type. She kept to herself afterwards and kinda just stood there not wanting to be rude by saying something she should not*
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@Dallas

• Love
Sophia just nodded, she seemed to be blinking quite profusely in an effort to keep herself from crying... She didn't want to show just how much Simon had meant to her yet. As Else placed a hand on her arm, she tried her best not to cringe and managed a smile letting a few tears get past her eyelids without thinking. When she felt them flowing down her cheeks she didn't move to quickly wipe them off, instead she just stood there for a moment before speaking. "Thank you... For listening I mean." She said quietly before finally wiping away the tears she had let linger on her face before any others could see them. When Elsa got an embarassed look on her face and asked if she had come here because Elsa was singing, Sophia just nodded again, this time smiling a little more despite still looking rather awkward.
Elsa said nothing for a short moment, slightly embarrassed to have been caught singing by someone. She should have realized someone might hear her. Go figure, you were singing out in the open with people around. Stupid Elsa. :P jk jk But at least Sophia didn't say much about it. She smiled, and that was a good thing, right? She noticed another girl standing next to Sophia, but wasn't sure what to ay to her, so she spoke to Sophia again.

"I don't mind listening. It makes me feel better to hear that I'm not the only one here who is suffering the loss of people I care about right now." She ran a hand through her hair. "Two I care for are dead, and one hasn't turned up yet. I just hope he does't join the list of the dead anytime soon..."

"But anyhow, don't give up hope. He's still out there. You'll find him and tell him how you feel." Elsa paused, tilting her head curiously. "If you could tell him how you feel, what would you say?" Elsa personally didn't have experience confessing love to someone. The person she loved seemed to simply love her back right away. It made things easier.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophia went quiet when Elsa asked her that question, looking around at the others wondering what they'd think of it before she spoke. "I'd tell him... I-" Then she stopped, a faint shade of red was visible on her face as she was starting to feel more than a little embarassed. Something was preventing her from continuing, a mixture of nervousness and fear... She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to say what she was thinking.

(( Next round occurring in an hour or so. However, I won't be able to GM for very long! Friggin' work. ))

Raven had been following the group down the hall. She stayed quiet and eventually put her hood back up as they continued. Her thoughts as they walked were elsewhere. Her mind was on the box and it's incarnations, the creature they had fought, the strange riddle from the beginning and how they might all help her set free Donna's soul. When she decided that she had dread on it long enough she looked at the others but said nothing. She sort of wondered if she missed anything important but felt like she hadn't.

@C92cool @Zadok shadows @Atomyk

Sophia went quiet when Elsa asked her that question, looking around at the others wondering what they'd think of it before she spoke. "I'd tell him... I-" Then she stopped, a faint shade of red was visible on her face as she was starting to feel more than a little embarassed. Something was preventing her from continuing, a mixture of nervousness and fear... She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to say what she was thinking.
Elsa smiled lightly, but didn't laugh or mock her embarrassment. She knew all too well what it was like to be nervous or afraid so she never poked fun at such a thing. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," she said softly. "I just thought, maybe it would give you some hope to know what you might say to him when you see him again. Something like that can be hard to figure out though, I know that." Elsa chuckled. "If I saw the people I care about, I'd probably be too busy hugging them to say much."

Elsa smiled lightly, but didn't laugh or mock her embarrassment. She knew all too well what it was like to be nervous or afraid so she never poked fun at such a thing. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," she said softly. "I just thought, maybe it would give you some hope to know what you might say to him when you see him again. Something like that can be hard to figure out though, I know that." Elsa chuckled. "If I saw the people I care about, I'd probably be too busy hugging them to say much."
Sophia managed a laugh even though it was more of a nervous one than anything. "I guess it's obvious... I want to tell him how I really feel about him." She said, her voice was a bit louder than it was before. "Even if I could only see him for a few moments, that would be enough for me... I just need to tell him the truth." Sophia admitted, she didn't want to say that she wasn't sure how he felt about her either...

Status
Not open for further replies.