Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
Itachi didn't bat an eye or wince a wince. He looked at the man "He who forgives and acknowledges his self is what it truely means to be strong..." Itachi spoke with his eyes closed looking at the man (Actual quote.) "Your damageing your arm further....and as for your clothes....take this..." He took off his cloak and folded it on the ground. "This is all I
have to offer."
tumblr_m6dj64cg0v1r5ye76o1_500.jpg
Itachi.jpg
Itachi Uchiha, Red
Itachi under the cloak would be wearing a blue top and bottom short sleeve and long pants outfit. With white sock lick cloth. his few would show a purple coat of nail polish on them as well as his hands. At times also a small fishnet under shirt could be seen.
"Eh, are you sure?" He asked in mild wonder, surprised at the man's generosity. Nodding, he graciously took the cloak and changed out of his drag clothes, taking a breath, "Not exactly what I'm used to, but it'll do," he commented, before clearing his throat.

"I don't think we've been introduced yet... My name's Emiya. Shirou Emiya. And who might you be?" He asked curiously.

Elsa nodded and took a strip of the undershirt Sophia had torn to help bandage the wound. "This looks bad. You might need some stitches, John," she mumbled, working to help wrap his hand. "I really do hope we run into a doctor sometime soon. Or when I find my husband I could have him heal--" she cut herself off, remembering powers didn't work here. Solaire would be able to heal under any normal situation, but not here at Silent Hill. "Never mind, I'm sure we'll find a doctor eventually."

*I was surprised both Sophia and Elsa were helping me out. The wound can't be that bad. Sure, I may need a few stitches, but it's nothing I can't handle... I simply nodded towards Elsa, when she was talking about finding a doctor. The cloth that is being applied should stop the bleeding for now, I'll just need to change it after a few hours.*

Sophie sighed and shook her head "Not sure how you managed to cut yourself like this... But, that also doesn't explain that flaming picture flying out of nowhere either." she said, gesturing towards the scorch mark on Elsa's armor... That little detail nearly escaped her notice, but something as crazy as that couldn't go un-thought of for that long.

"Trust me, if I were to try and explain what just happened, you wouldn't believe me..." *I said. They shouldn't be making a big deal about this wound of mine. From their perspective, sure, it looks bad. But from mine, it looks like a simple flesh wound. (Totally not a Monty Python reference)*

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

((Pffft so when you start losing limbs you're gonna keep hopping about? XD))
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Dallas
Sophie shook her head "It can't possibly be any wierder than that flaming picture..." she said almost jokingly.

Sophie sighed and shook her head "Not sure how you managed to cut yourself like this... But, that also doesn't explain that flaming picture flying out of nowhere either." she said, gesturing towards the scorch mark on Elsa's armor... That little detail nearly escaped her notice, but something as crazy as that couldn't go un-thought of for that long.
"Flaming picture?" Elsa questioned, glancing down at her armor. "So that's what that was. I was just standing there talking when it suddenly hit me. It caught me by surprise. Pictures don't normally do that... This place is strange..." She shook her head and glanced to John. "I don't know about that. I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life, trust me. I'm pretty sure I'll believe you." Elsa mumbled.

@Dallas @york

@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
"....." Itachi hesitated... then he spoke, this time both eyes open without blinking.[BCOLOR=#000000] "Itachi Uchiha..."[/BCOLOR] He looked at the man.

"Emiya.... is it?..." He locked his eyes on him. Itachi wasn't much for a talker he looked away. "Where are you planning on going?" He didn't even face Emiya after a while. He just asked the blunt question , and returned looking elsewhere. Itachi looked off in the distance as it seemed the air didn't bother him as much as the fear of not having his "Sharingan." did. But for a sick man it was causing more problems then one.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Pffft so when you start losing limbs you're gonna keep hopping about? XD))
Sophie shook her head "It can't possibly be any wierder than that flaming picture..." she said almost jokingly.

"Flaming picture?" Elsa questioned, glancing down at her armor. "So that's what that was. I was just standing there talking when it suddenly hit me. It caught me by surprise. Pictures don't normally do that... This place is strange..." She shook her head and glanced to John. "I don't know about that. I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life, trust me. I'm pretty sure I'll believe you." Elsa mumbled.

*I sighed. Well, I might as well tell them what happened. "Well, would the two of you believe that a picture of my dog turned into some demonic being from hell, and tried to bite my finger off?" I said. If one of them actually believes me, I don't know what to say. I just can't believe what happened. First my dog was all happy, and then everything turned around, and she tried to bite my damn finger off...Christ...*

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

*I sighed. Well, I might as well tell them what happened. "Well, would the two of you believe that a picture of my dog turned into some demonic being from hell, and tried to bite my finger off?" I said. If one of them actually believes me, I don't know what to say. I just can't believe what happened. First my dog was all happy, and then everything turned around, and she tried to bite my damn finger off...Christ...*
Elsa didn't hesitate with her reply. "I believe you. My younger sister turned into a monster and tried to kill me. But that didn't happen here, that happened a while ago," she said, frowning as she remembered her battle with the Neo-nemisis Anna from Murder: The Ties That Bind. "But I know why it happened. Someone turned her into it. The question is, why did that happen to you, John?" She had a feeling he didn't know why. This place was very mysterious, after all.

@Dallas @york

@Dallas @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophia cocked her head at John's explanation, it was no doubt strange sure, but not to the point where it was unbelievable... "It's strange I guess... But I believe you, it's a little more believable than a flaming picture flying and hitting Elsa." She said a little jokingly.

"That doesn't sound too abnormal to me, acually," the Spy sighed. "Have you ever heard of the Crossed Event?" he asked.

@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
"....." Itachi hesitated... then he spoke, this time both eyes open without blinking.[BCOLOR=#000000] "Itachi Uchiha..."[/BCOLOR] He looked at the man.
Itachi Uchiha, Red
"Emiya.... is it?...hmp." He looked at the man. Itachi wasn't much for a talker he looked away. "Where are you planning on going?" He didn't even face Emiya. He just asked the blunt question. Itachi looked off in the distance as it seemed the air didn't bother him. But for a sick man it was causing more problems then one. [/fieldset.]
OOC: alright whatever one more post and then i'll go sleep i guess

"I don't really know... I'm just gonna look around aimlessly for this person I'm looking for, I suppose. She has to be here, because he believes she's here, and that's enough reason for me," Shirou answered, "I'll go wherever he goes, just as long as I know he won't go away again..."

Elsa didn't hesitate with her reply. "I believe you. My younger sister turned into a monster and tried to kill me. But that didn't happen here, that happened a while ago," she said, frowning as she remembered her battle with the Neo-nemisis Anna from Murder: The Ties That Bind. "But I know why it happened. Someone turned her into it. The question is, why did that happen to you, John?" She had a feeling he didn't know why. This place was very mysterious, after all.

*That...is a good question. Why did this happen to me? I never really thought about it until Elsa brought it up. "Who knows...maybe it's someone who wants revenge on me? Or possibly something else..." I said. I then added, "Sorry about your sister, it seems we always lose the ones we care about the most..." I'm guessing that's why she is here. I recall Sophia talking about a someone named Simon, so I guess she is here for him. I guess we all have a reason to be here, like Elsa said awhile ago.*

Sophia cocked her head at John's explanation, it was no doubt strange sure, but not to the point where it was unbelievable... "It's strange I guess... But I believe you, it's a little more believable than a flaming picture flying and hitting Elsa." She said a little jokingly.

*I'm surprised everyone here is actually believes me... I was expecting someone to say I was insane, or if I was in any type of drug. But no, they believe me. It's nice to see people are looking after each other here, even if we are complete strangers.*

"That doesn't sound too abnormal to me, acually," the Spy sighed. "Have you ever heard of the Crossed Event?" he asked.

*Well, that was a bit unexpected. I didn't think that masked fellow would speak to me. What exactly was he talking about anyway? Something about the Crossed? Hell if I know... I simply shook my head, and said, "Really now? Well, I've never heard of this Crossed Event you're talking about, that's for sure."*

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@SirDerpingtonIV

// My apologies if my posts seem a bit rushed now. I may be heading to bed soon.

@york @Dallas

Elsa smiled lightly hearing Sophia joke lightly, finding it amusing how she continued to find that flaming picture interesting. "Yes, that picture was strange, wasn't it? What will be next? Perhaps a flaming paper airplane?" she said, trying to perk up and joke back. It was obvious her returned joke was a struggle though. Elsa hand't found it in her to smile, joke, or even laugh for the longest time.

"I'm sorry about my sister too. I suppose there are things we can't help that happen in this world," she added with a sigh, her smile from before fading easily and just about as quickly as it had showed up. "I hope nobody is out for revenge against you. Do you have enemies?" she asked.

(Ok... so I'm going to bed. BUT!)
*Yang sighs nit noticing any one. She sees that with no buildings around there would be little activity. She began walking down a road and noticed the observatory. She waits outide with a sigh (cut Idk if it's open...) she wanted to know what this place is and fast. She leaned against a wall and waited for the first person she saw*
@anyone

Sophia smiled a little at Elsa's little joke, she wasn't sure if she should laugh as it may sound a bit forced... As she continued to talk, Sophia just stood there quietly listening, but seeming a little sad again, she was thinking of SImon again... Regretting not having told him the truth sooner.

@MrDubWubs
A sound of footsteps drew Sophias attention, and looking over, she saw a strange young girl... The first thing that caught her attention was the incredibly golden colored hair, a strange shift from the dark theme the area had, whoever she was, she wasn't too far away from where she and the others were standing so she decided to see what was going on with her, approaching the girl cautiously.

Yonrochi, Yellow
((Alright night You can read mine tomarrow. Nice RPing with you!))((WAIT on Friday, the site is shutdown tomarrow because of an Update...))
@Verite

Reactions: Akibahara
"Thank you, both of you for helping me out. I suppose I'm in your debt now..." *I said. If it weren't for those two, I'd probably still be bleeding right now. Maybe having a few allies with me isn't such a bad idea. But now I'm a debt to the both of them. Kind of... I nodded to both Elsa, and Sophia. I moved over to the nearest bench, and sat down. What in the hell did I get myself into...*

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

// I'm heading off to bed now, see you all tomorrow!

Reactions: Akibahara
@MrDubWubs
A sound of footsteps drew Sophias attention, and looking over, she saw a strange young girl... The first thing that caught her attention was the incredibly golden colored hair, a strange shift from the dark theme the area had, whoever she was, she wasn't too far away from where she and the others were standing so she decided to see what was going on with her, approaching the girl cautiously.
*her head quickly shifts to see the group* Finally! *she runs over with out haste. Though her fists ready incase she needs to punch a bitch* Do any of you know what the hell is happening?

Had she simply been ignored? Was Kanaya just a figment of the girl's wild imagination? No! No she couldn't be. Chasing after her, she grabs her shoulder. "Kanaya please" She whimpers, not wanting to give up on hopes of actually finding one of her friends in this god forsaken place. "P-please..have I done something to make you angry with me?" @Lunar-Eclipse

tumblr_mfdg8qpCvN1r1hdm0o1_500.png

@Dallas @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs
Sophia shrugged, shrinking away from the girl a little, but she spoke "D-did you recieve a letter too?" she asked, her voice was rather quiet at the moment having just met someone new.

Status
Not open for further replies.