Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
York breathes slowly for a second and composes himself
"Having to shoot a partner is very tough"
Especially when you're in love with her
"Even if they ask you to"
Even with a fucking tree growing in their womb
"Even if it's the right thing to do"
Even when it's a mercy killing
"It's just too hard to put a bullet in someone who you care about"​

@DapperDogman (Yes fyi Deadly Premonition was really fucked up with some of that shit)

"It is, but she spared my life. In the end she didn't get what she wanted but that was because Ruvik got what he needed, a body to get out of his own hell. He was nothing but a brain and needed a new body, I could have stopped that but I wasn't going to let Kidman shoot an innocent kid."

Aiden looked at the option on the wall and noticed the numb feeling around him. "Save your data. What does the psychotic weirdo who did this think this is? A game?" He looked around at the others as he waited to see what would happen to Sabastian.

"Well, I haven't been in anything like that personally, until now, I guess. But from the reports I've seen, shit hits the fan fast when it does."

@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
"Complications?....."
Itachi Uchiha, Red
He looked unaware and ignorant to any complications for he had only been there for a short while. He looked at the man while turning his back in the ban for a brief second. This made Itachi alert, now there may be more people? with Complications? this didn't sound to good. Itachi awaited an explanation but being sensitive withought chakra he was in no better condition to go off alone. Especially with complications.
"In any case... I guess I'll have to wait 'till I find some new clothes or so. In the meantime..." Shirou murmured. Though he wasn't used to being without Avalon, he knew well enough that he had to fix himself up as best as he could. He'll have to wait until later to tend to the broken ribs and arm, but if he could reattach his good arm, this would make things easier, if only a little.

Silently, he walked over toward a nearby rock, carefully planting his fist on it.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Without a word or any gentleness behind his force, Shirou did his best to reattach his shoulder. The process was extremely painful for him, but he was able to pull it off without too many flinches. Gritting his teeth briefly with a small pop, Shirou stretched his arm a bit to make sure it was secure in its place.

(Yeah, shit was fucked up)
"I guess you did the right thing" he says, managing a smile "I'd be happy enough with that knowledge"
Of course, I did the right thing...but I let things get so far out of hand before I did so...​

*I clenched my hand tightly, and looked down towards the picture that once was a adorable Beagle puppy. And now...a demented demon from hell itself. I grabbed the rabid dog by its ears, and yanked on it. It wasn't Daisy anymore...it was something else. I then made a fist with my left hand, and punched it in the eye. For the record, I'm not an animal hater. And nor would I ever hurt an animal. But in this situation, I don't think it matters. Hopefully, my punch will cause it to release my finger...hopefully.*
The Demon Daisy howled viciously, reeling back as... what the...? It's flesh melted off, revealing rough muscle and sinew, "Grrr..." Her eyes sunk in, revealing pitch black holes in it's place. Daisy wasn't Daisy anymore. Not by a long shot. The picture in your hand magically lit aflame, hitting Elsa's armor, fluffing off like an old cigarette needing to be extinguished. You glanced down at your fingers--you're still bleeding--this was not an illusion.

@DapperDogman

"Yeah, even if the right thing is hard to do sometimes." Sebastian said and finally let go of the wall. Nothing happened and now he was annoyed. Sebastian had hope that i would do something to help him, but it only made him feel like an idiot.

With Sebastian finished, I now, compulsively, walk up to the symbol and put my hand on it. Why am I doing this? Why can't I take my hand off? "Shit, I'm stuck."

The Demon Daisy howled viciously, reeling back as... what the...? It's flesh melted off, revealing rough muscle and sinew, "Grrr..." Her eyes sunk in, revealing pitch black holes in it's place. Daisy wasn't Daisy anymore. Not by a long shot. The picture in your hand magically lit aflame, hitting Elsa's armor, fluffing off like an old cigarette needing to be extinguished. You glanced down at your fingers--you're still bleeding--this was not an illusion.

@Dallas

Before she could get a reply from Spy, Elsa jumped. A strange flying object--that appeared to be on fire--suddenly came out of nowhere and hit her armor!

She looked ahead of her and could see the same man she had spoke to earlier, but he was bleeding. Elsa made her way over to him quickly to see if he was okay. "Are you all right? What's going on?" she asked.

*Yang began to shift around looking for anyone that might be human... or at least act human* Hello!? Any one!?
@Anyone that wants a hot strong blonde chick on their team

Before she could get a reply from Spy, Elsa jumped. A strange flying object--that appeared to be on fire--suddenly came out of nowhere and hit her armor!
She looked ahead of her and could see the same man she had spoke to earlier, but he was bleeding. Elsa made her way over to him quickly to see if he was okay. "Are you all right? What's going on?" she asked.

Spy turned, reflexively reaching for his Revolver, before realizing it wasn't there. He muttered a curse, and ran over.

Claire - Mausoleum - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York/Torque

Claire silently listened to the others as they walked, though she found what they were talking about rather out there, even for her. In any case, she got the impression that had all been through a heavy ordeal before they had arrived here. Perhaps that was also consistent between everyone who had been brought to Silent Hill. "An innocent kid," she mumbled to herself. She thought of Sherry then, the girl she'd helped survive Raccoon City. An innocent child put through hell by the whims of selfish monsters. Claire had come to hate Umbrella for that alone, and was already starting to hate whoever was behind all of this. Was this a game to them? Forcing them into this nightmare?

Torque began grumbling about his hand being stuck, pulling Claire out of her own head. She frowned at him. "What...?" She stepped forward and pulled on the man's arm. "Come on," she grunted. "This is why we shouldn't mess with stuff we don't understand."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Dallas
Sophia was a little glad to have Elsa here too "I need a little help with bandaging his hand... It just won't stop bleeding." she said, tearing off another strip of her undershirt before grabbing Johns hand without another word and attempting to bandage the spots that the blood was coming from... She really hoped the bleeding would stop soon at the very least.

@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
Itachi didn't bat an eye or wince a wince. He looked at the man "He who forgives and acknowledges his self is what it truely means to be strong..." Itachi spoke with his eyes closed looking at the man (Actual quote.) "Your damageing your arm further....and as for your clothes....take this..." He took off his cloak and folded it on the ground. "This is all I
have to offer."
tumblr_m6dj64cg0v1r5ye76o1_500.jpg
Itachi.jpg
Itachi Uchiha, Red
Itachi under the cloak would be wearing a blue top and bottom short sleeve and long pants outfit. With white sock lick cloth. his few would show a purple coat of nail polish on them as well as his hands. At times also a small fishnet under shirt could be seen.

"Shit...what in the fuck just happened?" *I said, while putting pressure down onto the wound on my finger. How in the hell did it do that? It was only an illusion. Right? Just...what in the fuck.*

The sudden sound of something dripping make Sophia turn her attention towards John again, she put away Simons phone for the time being and looked in his direction... Upon doing so, she realized his fingers were bleeding, but with no apparant cause, though she knew she had to act fast... Tearing a small, white strip of cloth from her undershirt, she rushed over, attempting to badage the fingers that the blood was coming from.

*I watched as Sophia began to bandage my wound. I had no idea why she was helping me, but it's better than having my finger leak blood... I held out my hand, and watched as she went to work on patching it up. "Thanks...I appreciate it." I said. I've had worse injury's though, such as deep cuts, bullet wounds, and even simple wounds from incoming debris.*

@york

Sophia was a little glad to have Elsa here too "I need a little help with bandaging his hand... It just won't stop bleeding." she said, tearing off another strip of her undershirt before grabbing Johns hand without another word and attempting to bandage the spots that the blood was coming from... She really hoped the bleeding would stop soon at the very least.
@Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @york

Elsa nodded and took a strip of the undershirt Sophia had torn to help bandage the wound. "This looks bad. You might need some stitches, John," she mumbled, working to help wrap his hand. "I really do hope we run into a doctor sometime soon. Or when I find my husband I could have him heal--" she cut herself off, remembering powers didn't work here. Solaire would be able to heal under any normal situation, but not here at Silent Hill. "Never mind, I'm sure we'll find a doctor eventually."

@Dallas @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophie sighed and shook her head "Not sure how you managed to cut yourself like this... But, that also doesn't explain that flaming picture flying out of nowhere either." she said, gesturing towards the scorch mark on Elsa's armor... That little detail nearly escaped her notice, but something as crazy as that couldn't go un-thought of for that long.

I felt someone tug on me but I couldn't see who, everything just... vanished. The symbol became a projector, and It turned on. Everything turned to a theater room, and I became stuck to a chair. The movie then began playing.

After this, I snapped to the real world. "What?"

Status
Not open for further replies.