Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(That video:
image.jpg )

Kanaya's eyes were wide with shock from the sudden monster attack. She figured that was enough looking around this building and walked out. She looked around outside and heard some other people nearby. Kanaya began walking again, "Hello? Anyone around who can be of assistance?" She called out.

@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
(Sorry) "...." Itachi looked at him just standing there silent. "....Explain to me this..." He opened his eyes. Avoiding the question "What purpose do you have here?" He looked at him showing no emotion in his face. His eyes would have a shine go threw them as he blinked and the wind would blow his hair and his cloak.
Itachi.gif
"I'm just here to look for someone," Shirou responded with a small gulp, becoming increasingly unnerved by the man who stood before him, "That's my purpose for being here. But... ah, some complications arose," he explained.

John Wick noticed something... peculiar about the photo! Daisy, despite being an old photo, moved! She barked through the picture, wagging her tail back and forth as she danced on the driver's seat. She looked up at John Wick through the Polaroid photo, her tongue happily hung low. This was really, -really- weird. Do you dare and decide to go through? Y/N?

*Is this...really happening? There's no way in hell this is real. No possible way... I ran a hand through my hair, and looked away from the photo for about a minute or two. I was trying my best to hold in every tear possible. Dammit...what is this. How is this even happening...I just...can't believe it. First I feel pain, now anger, and now sorrow. I didn't know what to do. Do I try and reach into the photo? Or just simply forget about it, and slide it back into my coat pocket? I just don't know anymore.*

@Akibahara

*continues to wander down the rape hallway because the entrance refuses to appear without the little mermaid appearing*

@LadySquee
Sophia nodded "I'm Sophia..." she said, her voice becoming a little quiet as she handed him the letter back... She noticed that Simba looked a little sad after she mentioned Mufassa, as she had suspected, that was the name of his own loved one, this was really starting to get suspicious for her. Was Simon really back? Or any of these loves ones that had supposedly sent them letters? If so, why do they look so eerily the same. Perhaps if Simon was back though, he might have messaged his old number... She couldn't resist checking, she pulled out the phone that had once belonged to him... It was still in very good condition, she'd always taken good care of it, but she'd never dared to check what was on it yet...
((What the phone looks like... MInus the hand and stuff XD))
j8pmAXv.png

York follows after Sebastian, not quite sure why such a long hallway existed, but sure the door would not be much further
"So, Sebastian, you mentioned something about a previous case...what exactly were you investigating?"

*Is this...really happening? There's no way in hell this is real. No possible way... I ran a hand through my hair, and looked away from the photo for about a minute or two. I was trying my best to hold in every tear possible. Dammit...what is this. How is this even happening...I just...can't believe it. First I feel pain, now anger, and now sorrow. I didn't know what to do. Do I try and reach into the photo? Or just simply forget about it, and slide it back into my coat pocket? I just don't know anymore.*
The photograph transformed into a sinister shade of crimson, "RAAAAAAAWH!!" Daisy, your dog, has blood and pus oozing from her eyes, saliva dribbling like a rabid animal as she charged John Wick, her jaws snapping his index and middle finger from the picture. It bleeds profusely. She tears her head to the left and right, as if wanting, no no no, NEEDING, to rip off his fingers. You could see pure hatred, vitriol for letting her die, for letting his beloved wife DIE. It was all his fault!

Smiledogie.jpg

If everyone looked at John Wick, they'd see his fingers bleeding for no apparent reason...

@DapperDogman

"Investigating the disappearance of my wife...it led to finding a mass killing at the local hospital. What happened next involved being trapped in the mind of a mad man and killing everything he threw at me. I saw things no man should ever have to see..." Sebastian said, answering Yorks question.

*continues to wander down the rape hallway because the entrance refuses to appear without the little mermaid appearing*
The entrance appears, it's a metal door with the Seal of Metatron on it. Strange. As you approach it, a numbing sensation washes over you, as if someone was probing your thoughts. [SAVE YOUR DATA? Y/N?]

12-005.jpg

@Verite
Itachi Uchiha, Red
"Complications?....."
Itachi Uchiha, Red
He looked unaware and ignorant to any complications for he had only been there for a short while. He looked at the man while turning his back in the ban for a brief second. This made Itachi alert, now there may be more people? with Complications? this didn't sound to good. Itachi awaited an explanation but being sensitive withought chakra he was in no better condition to go off alone. Especially with complications.

@Dallas
The sudden sound of something dripping make Sophia turn her attention towards John again, she put away Simons phone for the time being and looked in his direction... Upon doing so, she realized his fingers were bleeding, but with no apparant cause, though she knew she had to act fast... Tearing a small, white strip of cloth from her undershirt, she rushed over, attempting to badage the fingers that the blood was coming from.

@Akibahara

"Save my data?" Sebastian asked himself as he felt the voice echo inside his head. "Fine..." He said and touched the weird drawing. Fucking with spooky shit was one of his many talents.

Both shocked an intrigued, York decides to share his own story, to lessen the tension he'd just created
"Wow, and I thought I had it hard, investigating a few unusual murders, and finding an evil spirit growing red trees in women's wombs"
He shrugs and thinks back to what had happened...to the seeds, to Emily
"I guess we all have our inner demons" he adds, in regards to the madman comment, though he was unsure if Sebastian would understand what he meant "Mine were not being able to pull the trigger"

@DapperDogman

"That's terrible, I couldn't pull the trigger at times as well. My partner Kidman was a traitor but i could just shoot her..." Sebastian said as he touched the glowing marker on the wall. His head was pounding but it was nothing that Ruvik hasn't already done to him.

The RED Spy shrugged. "I do not know why'd she'd think that," he said, giving Elsa an unspoked, She's gone Elsa. I'm sorry. "You two look nothing alike anyways," he suggested.

"Yes, I suppose we look nothing alike," she replied to Spy, expression flattening. Elsa felt herself do something she hadn't done in a while, and that was shutting out emotion entirely. She was tired of the constant hurt with no relief. She needed a break emotionally. "I'm a queen, and this rude girl is a peasant anyhow," Elsa said, talking coldly without emotion. She glanced at Spy again. "It's been a while since I've seen you around. I haven't seen you since the crossed. It's strange, I've seen a lot of people today from the crossed event. It's almost like a family reunion." Except nobody was related and this meeting was unplanned.

@C92cool

I am now curious, he seems to be talking of something I may know of. "The shit ya saw. Was it Malefactors? Was the asylum filled with bad vibes. They like ta pop up with bad vibes fuckin around the place.

The photograph transformed into a sinister shade of crimson, "RAAAAAAAWH!!" Daisy, your dog, has blood and pus oozing from her eyes, saliva dribbling like a rabid animal as she charged John Wick, her jaws snapping his index and middle finger from the picture. It bleeds profusely. She tears her head to the left and right, as if wanting, no no no, NEEDING, to rip off his fingers. You could see pure hatred, vitriol for letting her die, for letting his beloved wife DIE. It was all his fault!
Smiledogie.jpg
If everyone looked at John Wick, they'd see his fingers bleeding for no apparent reason...

*I clenched my hand tightly, and looked down towards the picture that once was a adorable Beagle puppy. And now...a demented demon from hell itself. I grabbed the rabid dog by its ears, and yanked on it. It wasn't Daisy anymore...it was something else. I then made a fist with my left hand, and punched it in the eye. For the record, I'm not an animal hater. And nor would I ever hurt an animal. But in this situation, I don't think it matters. Hopefully, my punch will cause it to release my finger...hopefully.*

Sylvanas stood, breathing in the cold, moist air. Just like Tirisfal Glades...she thought. At the very least, her subconscious thought had the decency to think up something familiar to her. But, she would get nothing done by standing still, so she did what every lost undead did, wander.

@Salsacookies

"It was a normal hospital, the place became polluted because of a man named Ruvik." Sebastian said to Torque. "He was fucked in the head and wasn't getting any sympathy from me."

Status
Not open for further replies.