Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven looked to Ariel wondering what the mermaid would do. 'This is to familiar...' She thought. She breathed and looked as though remembering being in such a similar situation. 'Ariella would have run to me.... Only I did not care.... I called her a pawn.....I-I eventually found a way to tell my friends to end the world's suffering...By killing me...' She just watched as though seeing two sides. Raven then heard Elsa. "Over no it's never that easy. It's never over... Were always their pawns always doomed..." She seemed to be lost in the past. Then Raven shook herself. "No I can tell this was only the beginning." Raven felt deep down inside that she would never see her beloved Garfield and Titans ever again after this. She wanted to cry, to kill, if this was true. She would have her revenge.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xibilation @DapperDogman @Dallas @Akibahara
@Raven @Xibilation @DapperDogman @Dallas @Akibahara

Elsa squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and shook her head. She didn't like hearing the negativity. She wanted to go home. Though it may have been impossible, Elsa wanted more than anything to go home.

"Even if this is only the beginning, I want there to be an ending, a good ending. Don't you want to make it home and see Garfield again? I know I want to get home again... I want to raise my daughter in my kingdom... give her the one thing I never had as a child: freedom."

Elsa squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and shook her head. She didn't like hearing the negativity. She wanted to go home. Though it may have been impossible, Elsa wanted more than anything to go home.

"Even if this is only the beginning, I want there to be an ending, a good ending. Don't you want to make it home and see Garfield again? I know I want to get home again... I want to raise my daughter in my kingdom... give her the one thing I never had as a child: freedom."
(( HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ))

Sophie was injured, gravely injured to say the least when she was rammed into a tree "At the... Rate... You're... Going... He's already... Dead..." Sophie managed to say quietly. It was obvious Chris wasn't going to make it if this woman kept up her murderous rampage, Sophie couldn't tell how much time was left for her, but she knew she'd be going wherever Simon was upon death, wherever people like her are supposed to go when they died in this accursed place...
Ellie, who had heard some yelling earlier and then decided to go check it out, had followed the voices she heard. What she saw now was a woman she hadn't met before, but who she knew was a traitor, holding Sophie against a tree. It looked like another woman she met before was trying to help her by shooting the traitor, but somehow, it was like she didn't even feel it. She had to help somehow. Reminding herself of the things Sophie had done for her, Ellie lied down on the ground and positioned the rocket launcher she so conveniently found earlier, taking aim at Claire for a few seconds.

"Get away from her!" she then called out to Claire. "I'm warning you! Let her go now or I'll blow you up!"

@Atomyk
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah

@whoever else I'm forgetting

// hai guys im here nao :)

Raven looked at Elsa. "I wish to get back to him more than anything at this point. I really could just use one of his jokes or encouraging words." Raven sighed. "And I'm sorry for the negative comment I was lost in thought a bit... Dicky did once call me the most hopefully person he knew...." She began to think wondering what she could do. "Maybe we can open a portal to get out of here. Or send then somewhere and leave to our with who we came here for." She closed her eyes for a moment. Then opened them "I know Donna is here somewhere. And I'm sure so are the others. But where..."

Aiden realized that weapons would do nothing to claire. He ran toward claire and pulled on her shoulders in an atempt to pull her off sophie. He spoke loudly. "Come on then claire if your going to fight someone then fight me. I'll take you on." Aiden pulled claire off sophie with all his might.
@Atomyk

Claire - Paradise - Sylvanas/Aiden/Sophie/Lee

It would certainly have been unfortunate if the arrow pierced through and hit Sophie

The arrow embedded itself into the trunk of the tree, the blood at the tip a healthy red. As monstrous as Claire had become, her heart still beat red blood, for underneath it all she was still that scared teenage girl. Her grip on Sophie held, for Claire's wound was already beginning to regenerate. Like little more than mosquito bite, Sylvanas' arrows were useless against Claire.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
Sylvanas stepped up beside Claire, her right brow raised as she eyed her wound curiously. Then back up at Claire.

"...What?"

She grunted and put a hand on her hip.

"You're kidding. You. Are. Kidding!"

Sylvanas then threw her arms up in the air, exasperated.

"Okay! Well, if you're just not going to die, we might as well just give up and start a new life! Yeah! Greaaaaaaat plan!"

She applauded herself, and thanked invisible crowds. Okay. Now she's lost it.

"Let's all just bow down to the people who take an arrow to their heart, and shrug it off like it's nothing, well done! WELL DONE!"

She side-stepped as one of the treants took a powerful swing at Claire amidst the minor confusion, likely sending Claire flying through the air.

Unless she could dodge a huge wooden fist.

Yeah.

Clap clap.

Claire - Paradise - Sylvanas/Aiden/Sophie/Lee/Ellie

Due to Claire's increased sense, she was aware of someone aiming in her direction. Due to her insistence that she'd blow them up, Claire figured it had to be some powerful weaponry. "That will only get her blown up. Unless you feel that would be a more merciful death."

She could have killed this girl by now, but something was holding her back. It would only take seconds, but here Claire was, choosing to slowly end her life. The other her laughed at this, thought it was funny. For all her talk, the best Claire could so was torture this girl. "Please. Please tell me to end it. This is awful."

Then, Aiden grabbed at her, uselessly pulling at her shoulders. "You'll die, Aiden! Do you want to die so soon?!"

And then, finally, Sylvanas decided to get physical. Her blow caused Claire to fly through the air, taking Sophie with her. The pair landed in a heap. Though Claire could take such a fall, it was doubtful Sophie was so durable.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Joellie

As she saw the two flying off, Ellie's eyes grew wide, fearing Sophie might get injured even worse. Unfortunately, Claire was right, there wasn't much she could do with a rocket launcher while the two were so close together. She'd have to wait for the right moment until Claire was separated.

// I'll give y'all some space, especially @Atomyk who has to deal with like fifty people typing to him right now xD

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate

Raven looked at Elsa. "I wish to get back to him more than anything at this point. I really could just use one of his jokes or encouraging words." Raven sighed. "And I'm sorry for the negative comment I was lost in thought a bit... Dicky did once call me the most hopefully person he knew...." She began to think wondering what she could do. "Maybe we can open a portal to get out of here. Or send then somewhere and leave to our with who we came here for." She closed her eyes for a moment. Then opened them "I know Donna is here somewhere. And I'm sure so are the others. But where..."

Elsa nodded. "Well I can't exactly blame you. I'm quite a negative person myself. I'm just... so tired of being hopeless. I've cried so much and I've hurt so much. I feel like I hardly have any tears left. I wish this could just all end. So... we're going to at least end part of this problem."

Moving away from Raven for a moment, Elsa walked over to Melody. She placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and drew her sword. "I'm sorry about this..." Elsa closed her eyes and drover her weapon into the girl, finishing her off. Elsa then turned away, wiping a few tears out of her eyes. "I-I guess I was wrong. I still have a few tears left." Elsa sighed. "I guess now we need to figure out what we have to do next..."

Elsa nodded. "Well I can't exactly blame you. I'm quite a negative person myself. I'm just... so tired of being hopeless. I've cried so much and I've hurt so much. I feel like I hardly have any tears left. I wish this could just all end. So... we're going to at least end part of this problem."

Moving away from Raven for a moment, Elsa walked over to Melody. She placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and drew her sword. "I'm sorry about this..." Elsa closed her eyes and drover her weapon into the girl, finishing her off. Elsa then turned away, wiping a few tears out of her eyes. "I-I guess I was wrong. I still have a few tears left." Elsa sighed. "I guess now we need to figure out what we have to do next..."
Raven watched Elsa take care of the girl. "I know I have plenty but sadly... It's dangerous for me to show them." Raven walked near Elsa and looked at poor Melody. "Azar help this poor girl's soul find peace and happiness." Raven said as if in prayer to an old friend. She then looked at Elsa. "I'm not sure what we should do now. Other than either wait or look for those we came for. I know I can feel Donna's soul near here. But I'm not sure what would be wise for us to do now." Raven was worried that they truly only had started the beginning of the end for this strange place.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Dallas @Xibilation @Akibahara

Due to Claire's increased sense, she was aware of someone aiming in her direction. Due to her insistence that she'd blow them up, Claire figured it had to be some powerful weaponry. "That will only get her blown up. Unless you feel that would be a more merciful death."

She could have killed this girl by now, but something was holding her back. It would only take seconds, but here Claire was, choosing to slowly end her life. The other her laughed at this, thought it was funny. For all her talk, the best Claire could so was torture this girl. "Please. Please tell me to end it. This is awful."

Then, Aiden grabbed at her, uselessly pulling at her shoulders. "You'll die, Aiden! Do you want to die so soon?!"

And then, finally, Sylvanas decided to get physical. Her blow caused Claire to fly through the air, taking Sophie with her. The pair landed in a heap. Though Claire could take such a fall, it was doubtful Sophie was so durable.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Joellie
As she saw the two flying off, Ellie's eyes grew wide, fearing Sophie might get injured even worse. Unfortunately, Claire was right, there wasn't much she could do with a rocket launcher while the two were so close together. She'd have to wait for the right moment until Claire was separated.

// I'll give y'all some space, especially @Atomyk who has to deal with like fifty people typing to him right now xD

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
Sophie was alive, but... Not exactly in ship shape either, she was fairly certain her skeletal system has been somewhat demolished at the very least, though it seems Claire had served as a decent cushion for the fall so she wasn't as injured as she could have been. Problem is though, the only thing she could really do was talk right now since she was more or less immobilized.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Joellie
Sylvanas then put a hand over her eyes, and the other behind her. She turned away with a swoon.

"Ah, alas, that is our fate. To obey the commands of those stronger than us. To be pushed over by those more intelligent than us."

One of the treants scooped Sylvanas up on its tusks in the bridal position. Sylvanas put a hand over her head dramatically.

"Such is the way of life. It is true, that humankind enjoys being used. Controlled. Restricted. Though they do not show it, it is everyone's guilty pleasure."

She pulled a fan elegantly from out of one of her pouches, beginning to fan herself with it. She looked up at the dark sky, rain clouds forming above. It seemed to give her some comfort.

Raven watched Elsa take care of the girl. "I know I have plenty but sadly... It's dangerous for me to show them." Raven walked near Elsa and looked at poor Melody. "Azar help this poor girl's soul find peace and happiness." Raven said as if in prayer to an old friend. She then looked at Elsa. "I'm not sure what we should do now. Other than either wait or look for those we came for. I know I can feel Donna's soul near here. But I'm not sure what would be wise for us to do now." Raven was worried that they truly only had started the beginning of the end for this strange place.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Dallas @Xibilation @Akibahara
@Raven

Elsa glanced around. "Well, it appears Claudia isn't around at the moment. If you wish to look for Donna I'll help you if you'd like. And we can see if any of our friends need help while we look around." Elsa had a bad feeling that one of her friends was in great danger. She hadn't seen Sophie in quite some time...

Aiden ran over to claire and sophie. By the looks of it sophie was the only one really hurt. Though claire at least released sophie from her grip. Aiden did his best to carefully lift sophie from the ground and brought her back to her friends. He glared at claire. He drew a steel baton from his coat and walked to her. "Come now claire if you want to get to anyone else your going to have to go through me. I don't want to fight you, but I will if it means it will stop this." Aiden got into a fighting stance that he developed from his martial arts training

@Atomyk
@york

@Raven

Elsa glanced around. "Well, it appears Claudia isn't around at the moment. If you wish to look for Donna I'll help you if you'd like. And we can see if any of our friends need help while we look around." Elsa had a bad feeling that one of her friends was in great danger. She hadn't seen Sophie in quite some time...
Raven nodded. "Okay... Thanks" She paused and something told her that something was wrong. She glanced to see who was in her and Elsa's group once more. "Elsa do you think... maybe we should first look for Sophie?" Raven had noticed that her other friend which promised to stay by Elsa no matter how bad matters got was no where to be seen.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Raven nodded. "Okay... Thanks" She paused and something told her that something was wrong. She glanced to see who was in her and Elsa's group once more. "Elsa do you think... maybe we should first look for Sophie?" Raven had noticed that her other friend which promised to stay by Elsa no matter how bad matters got was no where to be seen.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
When Raven spoke, Elsa nodded again. "Yes, I was actually thinking the same thing. I'm really worried about Sophie and even Lee. I haven't heard from them in a while, and they're good friends of mine. They could be in danger. Let's see if we can find them," she said, continuing to walk along. Sophie and Lee had always been loyal friends to Elsa. She wanted to return the favor and make sure they were all right. Then, there was Sylvanas too. Elsa had promised she would help her if she was ever in danger, so she intended to keep that promise as well.

@Raven

((GUYS I'M BACK HOLD ON MY ROOMIE WANTED TO PUT UP A TINY CHRISTMAS TREE AND MAKE ORNAMENTS AND SHE HID MY LAPTOP AND PHONE AND HER BOYFRIEND'S LAPTOP AND PHONE SO WE GAVE IT OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION

WILL POST SOON DON'T KILL MELODY YETTTTT)))
//ooc: Ooooh crap... we sorta did kill her... at least, Elsa drove her sword into her. XD You could just say she's dying and Ariel can still get a chance to talk to her? But Aki is at work so he won't be replying for Melody for like 3 hours. ^^;

@Xibilation

Claire - Paradise - Sylvanas/Aiden/Sophie/Lee

They all continued to fight her, no matter how impossible it seemed. Her heart was breaking at their show of courage. Despite the look of anger that crossed Claire's face, tears began forming around her eyes. "I can go through you, Aiden, if that is what you really want." She closed her eyes, her mind made up. "I'll try to make it quick, you... you deserve that."

In the time it took to blink, Claire was standing before him, her arm up and holding his baton in place. With a small flick of her wrist, she twisted his arm, lifting him over her head and throwing him to the ground at her feet. She stood over him, tears heavily rolling down her face now. "I'll-- I'll try and save her. I'll try." Her words came out choked. She lifted her leg and aimed a stomp down on Aiden's neck.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.