• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akibahara @Raven @Dallas @Xibilation @DapperDogman

When the order walked away and Melody charged at them, Elsa stood firm, keeping her guard up.

"Ariel, she's attacking us! Now's our chance to try and do something about this, our chance to try and... change our fate somehow! If we hurt her, I apologize in advance. Raven, York, Ariel, John... let's do something about this..." There was a still a good chance they wouldn't hurt her. In fact, there was a huge chance they weren't going to hurt her. But that still didn't mean they should give up.

Elsa shot an icy blast at Melody, working to either freeze her feet to the ground or cause her to slip and fall on the ground. She then began to form spikes hidden within her blasts of ice, hoping to either impale the girl or at least hit her and cause some damage.

Come out now unless your just a chicken."
@Atomyk
@Akibahara
Chicken.jpg

York grins, it seems the 'God' had been taunted by a mere mortal...
How cute, that they could think her a God
He would have been dead before he could mock her, had she been a true god, she was just a very powerful being...but honestly, Raven was too, as had Elsa, and the others...they now had such immense power

It was all around him, he could feel it all, the strongest he'd ever felt his senses, it rang in his ears, it set him on edge, and as he saw her charge he stood firm

If she thinks she's going to scare me...she's so very wrong

He draws his SMGs and tears up the ground around her, the .45 rounds ripping into the grass of "Paradise", and if she continued, the legs of this so called god

"And by the way...you'd be a goddess...just saying"

@Akibahara

Claire - Paradise - Sylvanas/Aiden/Sophie/Lee

Her expression turned serious. Enough was enough. "It's not just Claudia who wants me to kill you." She then appeared before Sophie and stomped down on the girl's hand. "I'm not me any more! My life has been completely destroyed! There's no coming back from this for me!" She then reached down and grabbed Sophie by the collar of her shirt. Claire then ran forward, running the girl into one of the trees that hadn't been turned into a treant. "If all I can save is Chris' life, then that is okay. Hopefully I'll die with the rest of you."

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
Sophie was injured, gravely injured to say the least when she was rammed into a tree "At the... Rate... You're... Going... He's already... Dead..." Sophie managed to say quietly. It was obvious Chris wasn't going to make it if this woman kept up her murderous rampage, Sophie couldn't tell how much time was left for her, but she knew she'd be going wherever Simon was upon death, wherever people like her are supposed to go when they died in this accursed place...

Raven watched as Melody came at them a smile came on her face. "Okay ready when you are." She let her powers seem to surrounded her hands. "Ariel I'm sorry if this ends bad. But just know I might be the best person to understand what you both go through. My mother had to watch one of my best friends integrate me. I hope the same is not said for you."

@Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Dallas @DapperDogman @Akibahara

@Akibahara @Raven @Dallas @Xibilation @DapperDogman

Elsa shot an icy blast at Melody, working to either freeze her feet to the ground or cause her to slip and fall on the ground. She then began to form spikes hidden within her blasts of ice, hoping to either impale the girl or at least hit her and cause some damage.
Riiiip!

In her "divine" rage, Melody charged - only to become encased in a block of ice - her feet ensnared, "GRAAAAGH!" She screamed out, tripping over as SHRICK! Elsa's spikes impaled her shoulders, ripping straight through the Halo of the Sun. It flickered on and off, desperately trying to evade such intense pain. Melody cried out, gritting through her teeth, as her black eyes glared daggers at these heretics! She weakly stretched out a hand, fingers grasping at nothing...

Claudia Wolf reeled back in horror...

"No."

She fell on her ass, crawling toward a wounded Melody...

"What have you done?!"​

Aiden looked at Claire then at Sophie. He didn't want anyone to die. He was tired of all the death and all the suffering. He had spent most of this time just being a bystander in this game. No more he thought. He aimed down the sights of his assult rifle and fired it at Claire hitting her in the back of her knee. Hoping this would take her down and change her focus from Sophie to him. "Where are you Claudia I wanna play. Come on I thought you liked games."
@Akibahara
@Atomyk

York grins, it seems the 'God' had been taunted by a mere mortal...
How cute, that they could think her a God
He would have been dead before he could mock her, had she been a true god, she was just a very powerful being...but honestly, Raven was too, as had Elsa, and the others...they now had such immense power

It was all around him, he could feel it all, the strongest he'd ever felt his senses, it rang in his ears, it set him on edge, and as he saw her charge he stood firm

If she thinks she's going to scare me...she's so very wrong

He draws his SMGs and tears up the ground around her, the .45 rounds ripping into the grass of "Paradise", and if she continued, the legs of this so called god

"And by the way...you'd be a goddess...just saying"

@Akibahara
Her legs riddled with 9mm ammo, helpless and weak. The ice spear ensured her superpowered abilities remained in check - she wasn't going anywhere. She mewled out softly, abandoning her task and instead, looked at Ariel with big sad eyes, "M-mommy..." She was pitiful. This was no God. This was a woman-child. All she wanted was her mother - all she needed was Ariel. It overcame her.

Aiden's words fell on deaf ears, as Claire had put all of her attention into Sophie. She held the girl against the tree, pushing her hard and harder against it. Her comment about Chris recieved only a stare from Claire, but eventually she spoke, her voice low. "We all came here seeking someone. I'll do what I can to see them all safe, if I possibly can." Hollow words when she was still squishing the poor girl against a tree, but there was little else to say at this point.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate

"I do believe the term for such a thing is...Deicide" he says coldly, not a hint of jest in his voice
"But that would be if we'd killed a real god" there is was, the barb in his voice
He'd grown to detest Silent Hill and all it stood for, he had grown so very tired of this order, of their god, of their trivial attempts to take over the world, of the constant talk of worship, the illusions, the false promises, the death, he was tired of it all!

"Such petty games you play, world domination is small time, a god could just make you new worlds...so...do that...if you're a real god, just make a new world"

@Akibahara

Her expression turned serious. Enough was enough. "It's not just Claudia who wants me to kill you." She then appeared before Sophie and stomped down on the girl's hand. "I'm not me any more! My life has been completely destroyed! There's no coming back from this for me!" She then reached down and grabbed Sophie by the collar of her shirt. Claire then ran forward, running the girl into one of the trees that hadn't been turned into a treant. "If all I can save is Chris' life, then that is okay. Hopefully I'll die with the rest of you."

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate
Sylvanas, without a second thought, released her arrow towards Claire. Once it hit, it was driven right through Claire's darkened heart, the blow so precise it drew no blood, except the blood splattered across the iron tip. Sylvanas stood, and held her bow out, still at the ready. If she were still to regenerate, she'd send a second through Claire's head.

"You weak, childish little girl..."

"I do believe the term for such a thing is...Deicide" he says coldly, not a hint of jest in his voice
"But that would be if we'd killed a real god" there is was, the barb in his voice
He'd grown to detest Silent Hill and all it stood for, he had grown so very tired of this order, of their god, of their trivial attempts to take over the world, of the constant talk of worship, the illusions, the false promises, the death, he was tired of it all!

"Such petty games you play, world domination is small time, a god could just make you new worlds...so...do that...if you're a real god, just make a new world"

@Akibahara
Melody is trapped and appears focused on Ariel.

Sylvanas, without a second thought, released her arrow towards Claire. Once it hit, it was driven right through Claire's darkened heart, the blow so precise it drew no blood, except the blood splattered across the iron tip. Sylvanas stood, and held her bow out, still at the ready. If she were still to regenerate, she'd send a second through Claire's head.

"You weak, childish little girl..."
(( ... And little does she know of Albert Wesker's power. ))

one-does-not-simply-kill-albert-wesker.jpg

(( ... And little does she know of Albert Wesker's power. ))

one-does-not-simply-kill-albert-wesker.jpg
((Nah, you have to fire a bunch of weapons at him, and then trap him inside an exploding volcano, and oh, maybe even drop a nuclear bomb ontop of that... Don't forget to blow up the sun too))

York sighs and looks at the god "It's trying to play with our emotions...such a pathetic display"
He didn't feel a thing for this demon child...
But he knew Ariel did
"I don't know if such a child can be saved..." he murmurs to her

She'd been halted far too easily...
Things didn't add up...had she let herself be caught...just to toy with Ariel's emotions?

@Akibahara @Xibilation

@Akibahara @Xibilation @Dallas @DapperDogman @Raven

Still, Elsa hesitated for the moment. When she looked at Melody, she pictured how she would feel if that were Ilona. She wanted to give Ariel a say in what happened, or at least a chance to speak with her daughter one last time if they did choose to end her.

"Raven, this really seemed too easy. Do you think we've really beaten Melody?" she asked, unsure.

It would certainly have been unfortunate if the arrow pierced through and hit Sophie

The arrow embedded itself into the trunk of the tree, the blood at the tip a healthy red. As monstrous as Claire had become, her heart still beat red blood, for underneath it all she was still that scared teenage girl. Her grip on Sophie held, for Claire's wound was already beginning to regenerate. Like little more than mosquito bite, Sylvanas' arrows were useless against Claire.

@Zadok shadows
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Crazy 8 Nate

Raven looked to Ariel wondering what the mermaid would do. 'This is to familiar...' She thought. She breathed and looked as though remembering being in such a similar situation. 'Ariella would have run to me.... Only I did not care.... I called her a pawn.....I-I eventually found a way to tell my friends to end the world's suffering...By killing me...' She just watched as though seeing two sides. Raven then heard Elsa. "Over no it's never that easy. It's never over... Were always their pawns always doomed..." She seemed to be lost in the past. Then Raven shook herself. "No I can tell this was only the beginning." Raven felt deep down inside that she would never see her beloved Garfield and Titans ever again after this. She wanted to cry, to kill, if this was true. She would have her revenge.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xibilation @DapperDogman @Dallas @Akibahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back