Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel began to tear up.

"So... Are we going to let it go?" She felt an aching for the thing that had grown in her stomach. It's cries for her made her feel horrible. She didn't care for the demon, the thing that had killed so many, a baby that was created after Ariel was raped by a giant monster bear. It cared for her though, and it really hurt.

She furrowed her eyebrows, covering her face with her hands. A tear fell from her eye, follwed by a few more.

"Will you put it out of its misery?"

The words tasted sour on her tongue.

@DapperDogman
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Raven
@Dallas
@Akibahara
@hopefully I didn't miss anyone

When Raven spoke, Elsa nodded again. "Yes, I was actually thinking the same thing. I'm really worried about Sophie and even Lee. I haven't heard from them in a while, and they're good friends of mine. They could be in danger. Let's see if we can find them," she said, continuing to walk along. Sophie and Lee had always been loyal friends to Elsa. She wanted to return the favor and make sure they were all right. Then, there was Sylvanas too. Elsa had promised she would help her if she was ever in danger, so she intended to keep that promise as well.

@Raven
Raven nodded and followed. "Maybe there near by. I know earlier I saw some commotion with the trees. Do you think they might be near there?" Raven knew that she wanted to help especially since well she needed to prove that she was no longer a traitor and that before she knew her father had to be part of why she didn't give much of a fight from before.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sylvanas took a few twigs and leaves off of the treant's head, fashioning them into a small cane. She drew in a deep breath, and she began to sing.

"I'm siiiiinging in the raaaain!"

Her four treants began to dance about, their large wooden bodies doing surprisingly well. They shuffled about, their arms swinging around, until one on the left end accidentally uppercut Claire. Sylvanas laughed and pointed her cane at Claire.

"Sorry, love.~ But I'm siiiiinging in the raaaaain!~ Siiiiinging in the rain!~"

@Atomyk
@york
@Zadok shadows

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sylvanas took a few twigs and leaves off of the treant's head, fashioning them into a small cane. She drew in a deep breath, and she began to sing.

"I'm siiiiinging in the raaaain!"

Her four treants began to dance about, their large wooden bodies doing surprisingly well. They shuffled about, their arms swinging around, until one on the left end accidentally uppercut Claire. Sylvanas laughed and pointed her cane at Claire.

"Sorry, love.~ But I'm siiiiinging in the raaaaain!~ Siiiiinging in the rain!~"

@Atomyk
@york
@Zadok shadows
//ooc: This immediately comes to mind (that freaky scene from clockwork orange);
comics-rain-mood-texting-622345.jpeg

Sophie was glad for the unexpected help from that unfamiliar man, but right now she couldn't really do much but lay there and hope things will wort themselves out, that is unless she can somehow fix all the broken bones and injuries she's sustained so far...​

Raven looked at Elsa "I think I see Sophie. I believe she's lying down..." Raven then quickened her pace. Then when Raven reached Sophie she stopped to see her injured friend. "Okay what the Hell did I miss?" Raven asked in a worried tone. She could tell Sophie was injured how bad however Raven still did not really know for there was only one way to tell. But first she need permission. She bent down and looked at Sophie. "Um... How bad are you hurt?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

Raven looked at Elsa "I think I see Sophie. I believe she's lying down..." Raven then quickened her pace. Then when Raven reached Sophie she stopped to see her injured friend. "Okay what the Hell did I miss?" Raven asked in a worried tone. She could tell Sophie was injured how bad however Raven still did not really know for there was only one way to tell. But first she need permission. She bent down and looked at Sophie. "Um... How bad are you hurt?"

Elsa's eyes widened when they found Sophie. "Sophie!" she called out, rushing over to where her friend was at. She knelt down by her, eyes full of worry. "Wh-What happened?! You're hurt..." One thought came to Elsa's mind: Claire. Claire had to have been the one who did this.

@york @Raven

//ooc: This immediately comes to mind (that freaky scene from clockwork orange);
comics-rain-mood-texting-622345.jpeg

Sophie was glad for the unexpected help from that unfamiliar man, but right now she couldn't really do much but lay there and hope things will wort themselves out, that is unless she can somehow fix all the broken bones and injuries she's sustained so far...​
(That's...actually what I was inspired by.)

"Can't... Move... Don't..." The rest of Sophie's sentence sort of fell short as her voice became too quiet to be heard over Claire's battle with the two others still able to fight. Her on the other hand was unable to do so, she might be as good as dead if she couldn't move again really, when she saw Elsa, she manage dto smile a little, but kept quiet for now as talking seemed to hurt her more than she had thought at first. The pain was still there sure, but it had stopped being so serious, well, as long as she didn't try moving much, but she needed to breathe still so most of the pain centered around her ribs and right leg.

Ellie, still laying on the ground with a rocket launcher, kept watching over Claire and the others, waiting for a right moment to strike when she suddenly heard voices and footsteps coming closer. It was Elsa, and she seemed to be going somewhere with that Raven girl. As soon as Ellie remembered Raven was a traitor, she thought she would have to do something fast, especially since they were heading toward Sophie. Did they forget Raven was a traitor? Gullible Ellie thought so.

Leaving her rocket launcher behind, she started quickly sprinting after the pair, and shortly after they reached Sophie, Ellie jumped onto Raven to tackle her and pin her to the ground. "Go, go, run!" she called out to the other two, giving Raven a few punches to the head. (Don't worry, they're just weak little punches <3)

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Can't... Move... Don't..." The rest of Sophie's sentence sort of fell short as her voice became too quiet to be heard over Claire's battle with the two others still able to fight. Her on the other hand was unable to do so, she might be as good as dead if she couldn't move again really, when she saw Elsa, she manage dto smile a little, but kept quiet for now as talking seemed to hurt her more than she had thought at first. The pain was still there sure, but it had stopped being so serious, well, as long as she didn't try moving much, but she needed to breathe still so most of the pain centered around her ribs and right leg.
@Raven @york @Joellie

Elsa closed her eyes for a moment, holding back tears. Sophie had been more than just a good friend to Elsa. She had been one of the best friends Elsa had ever known in this place. There was no way she wanted to watch her die. "D-Don't speak, just rest, okay? We'll help you. You've just got to hang in there, okay? Please don't die." Worried, Elsa glanced to Raven. "I-Is there anything you can do to help her?" she asked.

She lifted her head, however, seeing Ellie rush over and attack Raven. "Ellie, stop. She's with us now. She left the order. Calm down," she told the feisty young survivor.

Aiden looked up he was in pain but he had some of his powers back. He slowed down time in his head as he moved out of the way of her stomp. His arm was in pain, but he got up and set his arm and the felt the pain died in his rage. He stood weakly as he got into fighting position. He looked at Claire. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going down that easy...." He focused his mind as prepared for anything. He could slow down time in his head and could now see her coming. "I'm ready now."
@Atomyk

@Raven @york @Joellie

Elsa closed her eyes for a moment, holding back tears. Sophie had been more than just a good friend to Elsa. She had been one of the best friends Elsa had ever known in this place. There was no way she wanted to watch her die. "D-Don't speak, just rest, okay? We'll help you. You've just got to hang in there, okay? Please don't die." Worried, Elsa glanced to Raven. "I-Is there anything you can do to help her?" she asked.

She lifted her head, however, seeing Ellie rush over and attack Raven. "Ellie, stop. She's with us now. She left the order. Calm down," she told the feisty young survivor.
Raven nodded. "Yes." She looked at Sophie. "I can heal you and take away the pain." Raven gave a small smile. "You can't die on us yet." She then closed her eyes letting her hands glow in a blue aura. Raven then said her famous matron. "Azreath Metrion Zenthois" She repeated this many times letting herself take in Sophie's pain healing her friend. She then after a few minutes opened her eyes. "There all broken bones basically as good as knew just you may feel a little bruised."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Raven @york @Joellie

Raven nodded. "Yes." She looked at Sophie. "I can heal you and take away the pain." Raven gave a small smile. "You can't die on us yet." She then closed her eyes letting her hands glow in a blue aura. Raven then said her famous matron. "Azreath Metrion Zenthois" She repeated this many times letting herself take in Sophie's pain healing her friend. She then after a few minutes opened her eyes. "There all broken bones basically as good as knew just you may feel a little bruised."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie let out a barely audible sigh, but nodded just a little, not wanting to move her head too much. There was so much she wanted to do right now, so much she wanted to say, but unfortunately, she couldn't, not without further injuring herself that was... All she could do was lay there, helpless as ever until Raven helped her, after a few rounds of that spell she had used before, she didn't feel the pain anymore, and it seemed she could walk, but she did still feel a bit bruised. Realizing she could move now, she shakily got herself up and looked around at Raven and Elsa smiling a little "Thanks... I guess I owe you both a few favors now..." she said, laughing a little nervously... Now, all she needed to do was find a weapon, anything to defend against that crazed superpowered woman, she'd ought to have a weakness somewhere really, or at least something must be able to stop her...

Ellie, still laying on the ground with a rocket launcher, kept watching over Claire and the others, waiting for a right moment to strike when she suddenly heard voices and footsteps coming closer. It was Elsa, and she seemed to be going somewhere with that Raven girl. As soon as Ellie remembered Raven was a traitor, she thought she would have to do something fast, especially since they were heading toward Sophie. Did they forget Raven was a traitor? Gullible Ellie thought so.

Leaving her rocket launcher behind, she started quickly sprinting after the pair, and shortly after they reached Sophie, Ellie jumped onto Raven to tackle her and pin her to the ground. "Go, go, run!" she called out to the other two, giving Raven a few punches to the head. (Don't worry, they're just weak little punches <3)

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
"Dada da da da.~"

The treant she had laid on flung her off with a soft lob, allowing her to land, and spin before coming to lean on her cane, grinning at @Joellie .
She reached her left hand out to hold her chin, turning her head about to inspect her features.

"Aha, aren't you a strapping young lass."

With a chuckle she reeled her hand back, placing them both on her cane.

"But, why do you insist on beating this poor, young, scandalously dressed young woman senseless?"

(WTF is happening? I haven't gotten one single alert for this thread in 2 days, and no one answered me in the OOC thread.)

@Joellie @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @york

Elsa watched as Raven healed her friend, a wave of relief washing over her once Sophie was all right. Once she was sure she wouldn't hurt her by doing so, Elsa hugged her friend. "Thank goodness you're all right. Can you tell us what happened to you now was it Claire that did this to you?"

After a moment, Elsa glanced back at Raven with a smile. "Thank you," she told her, truly grateful that she had healed Sophie. She frowned, however, when she saw Ellie still on Raven's case she sighed and moved over to pull Ellie away from her. "That's no way to treat someone who is on our side now. Save your hate for Claire. She's still a threat."

Glancing up from Ellie, Elsa could also see Sylvanas nearby. She seemed to be acting... strangely though. "Sylvanas, are you all right?" she asked her.

Raven smiled and slowly stood. "No problem and you owe me nothing. I owed you more than you more than you might realize." She now felt hurt and weak after healing Sophie but she did not let this show for it was always a side effect from her powers. Raven looked at her friends. "So let me guess now we join in the battle with Claire." Raven breathed letting herself do something she never usually did. Let her soul self feed. She closed her eyes to feel others emotions around her suffering but out of respect dodged Elsa and Sophie's along with a few others. Once she felt her strength fully return she opened her eyes and felt refreshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.