Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa sat off to the side, keeping to herself for most of the time after she had been voted out because of everyone thinking she was a traitor. She rocked Ilona and hummed quietly, speaking to her daughter after a moment. "At least you have faith in Mommy, right?" She kissed the little one on her forehead, watching her pretty blue eyes close. Once Ilona had gone to sleep, Elsa continued to sit, waiting to see what would happen next. All the survivors really could do was wait until Claudia unveiled her plan.

And eventually, she did indeed make a move.

Elsa was shocked when the traitors had finally revealed themselves. Well, not entirely shocked. The person controlling Elsa in another universe had been suspicious of Claire all along--who had also been a traitor in the first murder games, mind you--so that suspicion naturally rubbed off on Elsa. But the identity of one of the traitors shocked her. Elsa couldn't believe Raven, one of her good friends though this entire mess, had actually been a traitor all along. She was responsible for Yang's death, along with the death of many others, and had even just killed someone close to her right in front of everyone! Poor York...

The ice queen stood up, a rage darkening her usually clear, blue eyes. This madness had to end. Enough suffering had happened in this god-forsaken place and it needed to end. Elsa had been thrown in Hell, shown repeated images of her sister, and been tormented mentally and physically in other ways. All she wanted now was to go home with her husband and child, was that too much to ask? Apparently so. Claudia's rein of terror was something she planned to continue. And Elsa couldn't afford for that to happen. She needed to get out of here... she needed to get her baby home...

Elsa then realized something: her powers had returned to her. It was almost as if the universe were giving her the chance to try and do something about this madness. So Elsa decided to take that chance. A smirk covered her red lips.

"Well isn't this just nice," Elsa snapped her fingers a couple times, freezing the tips of her fingers. She cracked her knuckles and got right down to business. "For my first trick..."

Elsa's attire transformed. She made herself a new set of icy armor and a sword. God, she had missed the feeling of a sword in her hands.

"And for my next trick..."

the__villain__elsa_by_no1dawn-d7jehz5.jpg

Elsa made herself a pair of dark ice beasts.

With a sigh, Elsa then made her Ilona was wrapped up tightly in her blanket and handed her over to one of the beasts. "You're going to be my babysitter. Queen's orders. Guard my daughter, Princess Ilona, with your life. Go hide out with her somewhere safe. Don't let any of the members of the order touch her, are we clear?"

The beast nodded before bowing to Elsa and turning to leave with Ilona. Once he was out of sight, Elsa turned to look out in the open and see who was around her, keeping her remaining ice beast at her side.

"Raven!" Elsa cried out.

"I trusted you! And you've betrayed us all! Everything you said to us was a lie! You told me how you felt different than others, how you were a hero but often misunderstood. Now I know why. You're a fool. You truly are a demon. I hope Garfield forever turns his back on you someday, just like you deserve. Come out and face me, coward!"

Elsa felt a little stronger as she yelled, as if she could feel the strength of her husband inside her. While she waited for someone to approach, she added a few more... icy tricks to her arsenal. They wouldn't be near as powerful as the enhanced traitors, but she was ready.

@Raven @Akibahara @Anyone :)​

Raven heard Elsa and turned and looked at Elsa. Elsa had hit one of Raven's deepest nervous. She made herself in front of Elsa and before she choose to face her she made one of her father's minions. "Take Pubert and keep him safe. I have a matter of my own to deal with." And with that the creature bowed. And left to protect the boy Pubert. "Yes you trusted me. You even had me open up. Something I hardly ever do Elsa. I truly am misunderstood and considered Evil. I came here for Donna and that is why I have done such unforgivable things. For my Friend." Raven looked at Elsa with serious eyes. She even took off her hood. "I have always feared that one day Garfield just might. But at least he's not DEAD." tears had entered her eyes at those words at the mention of Gar and him turning, and at being called a demon. "I may be a Demon.... But at least i meet people who care. At least they don't' leave me somewhere like here to suffer. Elsa I know what you felt in Hell. My powers worked then." A smile formed on Raven's face and she let her hands be encased on fire instead of her usual dark aura.

Raven watched as the man who looked like York but wasn't spoke to her. As Raven watched him leave she felt small for a moment. And whispered to herself. "Fallen... for..me?" She was confused had the man she spent a year with really fallen for her? She didn't even let the thought dwelt in her mind any longer. Sh let him go however for she planed to deal with him latter. She looked at the boy in her arms. And gave a smile. "I have a name for you." She whispered a hint of the caring Raven still inside somewhere possible to be found. "How about Pubert?" She asked the little boy who she had cared for like a real mother should for a year. The boy seemed to smile. "Ah Pubert it is." Then she looked to see if she could still spot the man who replaced York but couldn't. 'So who should I look for now?' Raven wondered. She began to walk just because she felt like it looking to see if maybe she could spot the man again or one of the others that she had meet.
Zack looked back to Raven, feeling her magical presence and frowns, reaching for the SMGs on his hip, he'd received these special SMGs after completing a task for someone a long time ago, he didn't know how, but every time he emptied a mag and put it in his pouch, they refilled, on top of this, they were chambered in a higher calibre than normal, increasing their damage greatly

(The infinite ammo weapons in DP work that way, smaller clip, but higher damage, and no ammo is used up ^_^)

"What is it?" he asks, looking at her sternly "Have you come to apologise for lying to me? For putting my life on the line...for killing me?"
He was hurt that the woman he'd fallen in love with back at the pier, the woman he'd seen in that vision...married to him...would hurt him in that way...to kill him without so much as a word
"Or perhaps you just want the child to see the man who helped raise him before you killed him again?"

But Zack was a better man than that, he wouldn't repay the favour and tear her apart with gunfire without speaking first...
And now he could sense her magic, it wasn't like she could kill him so easily again

Lee growled in anger and frustration, of course they were traitors, how could he be so blind. Oh well, no good dwelling on the past. Lee ran off into the dense shrubbery and desperately looked around for anything he could use to defend himself.
You ran toward the rainy forest: At first, it appears harmless... ohp! Asian Lee tripped over an object, he fell face-first onto the muddy terrain. Ugh. You sit up, shaking the mud off your body, the rain water dribbling down your chin. What exactly DID you fall over anyway? You glance down: A Spaz-12 shotgun. The Seal of Metatron pulsates softly on the ammunition case. Unlimited friggin' ammo, baby!

1337230-spas_12_10.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Raven heard Elsa and turned and looked at Elsa. Elsa had hit one of Raven's deepest nervous. She made herself in front of Elsa and before she choose to face her she made one of her father's minions. "Take Pubert and keep him safe. I have a matter of my own to deal with." And with that the creature bowed. And left to protect the boy Pubert. "Yes you trusted me. You even had me open up. Something I hardly ever do Elsa. I truly am misunderstood and considered Evil. I came here for Donna and that is why I have done such unforgivable things. For my Friend." Raven looked at Elsa with serious eyes. She even took off her hood. "I have always feared that one day Garfield just might. But at least he's not DEAD." tears had entered her eyes at those words at the mention of Gar and him turning, and at being called a demon. "I may be a Demon.... But at least i meet people who care. At least they don't' leave me somewhere like here to suffer. Elsa I know what you felt in Hell. My powers worked then." A smile formed on Raven's face and she let her hands be encased on fire instead of her usual dark aura.

Elsa's expression darkened. She cared nothing for Raven's tears.

"A while ago, I had a friend who killed others like you. But she truly seemed sorry for what she did, sided with what was right in the end, and I forgave her. But you have no right to cry and try to make anyone feel sorry for you. You're still on their side. They want to kill my baby and I won't stand for that."

Elsa gripped hard on the hilt of her sword.

"If you think those people from the order care about you, you're dead wrong. I cared about you. York cared about you. Sophie, Lee, and Yang. WE cared about you. But you threw us away. If you do get Donna back, I hope she turns her back on you. She ought to be ashamed of her friend for doing such a thing."

When Raven's hands were encased in fire, Elsa flinched. She was afraid.

C'mon, fight the fear, Elsa.

She found the strength to continue standing. She standing. She wouldn't run away.

"By the way, you know nothing of how I really feel. Because if you did, you'd know how much it hurts for me to do this..."

Elsa raised her sword.

"But it's either you or my daughter, and I choose my daughter. I will defend her with every last breath in my body."

Elsa charged at Raven, attempting to slash her with her sword.

This would only be the beginning of their epic battle! Woo! XD

@Raven

*I thought about her offer... If she is speaking the truth, I will surly carry out this one, last job. I looked over at her, and said, "If what you speak is the truth, so be it. But...when this is over, and I have completed my objective, I better see my wife and dog. If not, I will hunt down every last one of you people. Remember who you're fucking with..." With that said, I rushed over to another tree, which provided a bit more cover.*

Elsa felt a little stronger as she yelled, as if she could feel the strength of her husband inside her. While she waited for someone to approach, she added a few more... icy tricks to her arsenal. They wouldn't be near as powerful as the enhanced traitors, but she was ready.

@Raven @Akibahara @Anyone :)​

The Order Priestess nodded, "You have my word, Mr. Wick." She nodded, shortly before walking away. You spot your first target: Elsa of Arendelle. She summons ice beasts to guard her child, shit, this is gunna be a tough one, John Wick. Idly glancing at your arsenal, you spot the following: A Desert Eagle with unlimited ammo, an M67 grenade, it re-appears each time you use it, and finally, an MP5K with unlimited ammo and armor-piercing rounds. Do you dare fight against Elsa first? Y/N?

Oh, and if you're curious, here's your surroundings: You're behind a sycamore tree, it's thick, sporting an assortment of green leaves as you glance at Elsa. The Order members merely watch in anticipation as John Wick makes his first move.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Dallas

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You ran toward the rainy forest: At first, it appears harmless... ohp! Asian Lee tripped over an object, he fell face-first onto the muddy terrain. Ugh. You sit up, shaking the mud off your body, the rain water dribbling down your chin. What exactly DID you fall over anyway? You glance down: A Spaz-12 shotgun. The Seal of Metatron pulsates softly on the ammunition case. Unlimited friggin' ammo, baby!
"Sweet!" Asian Lee cheered as he picked up the weapon. "Alright, need to find the others." He said to himself as he got to his feet and raced out the way he came.

An elf's territory.
She held the mockingjay within her right hand, like a football ready to be thrown. Time for this creation's first test run. Surely if exploding chickens were a thing, exploding mockingjays would work just as well, if not better.

@Akibahara
Melody, idly as ever, walked along the rainy forest. It dribbled down her cheek, hair, and lips, "Worshi--" Boom. An high-explosive, high-ordinance supernaturally powered mockingjay blew her right arm apart. It split open like string cheese as muscle blew out and about the forest. She didn't care. Sylvanas noted Melody's regeneration, re-attaching new limbs, a haze of black smoke and fire erupting from her form...

"Worship me."
RAAAARGH!! The forest exploded with action: Barbed-wire like tendrils ripped from the earth en masse, tearing trees from roots, mud from earth, and Sylvanas from her feet. She glided in mid-air, a tendril wrapped securely against her blue body, blood oozing out as Melody pressed harder... and harder... and harder...​

Ellie was like 'wtf is going on fuk dis shit' and hid in a corner.

Without hesitation, Sophie let out a burst of gunfire aiming for the glimmering spot on that creature's chest, if all else failed, she could just make a run for it and hope she isn't turned into a lacerated, dying, mess... Though she did have unlimited ammunition, so it wouldn't hurt to hold down the trigger if this plan of hers didn't work.
Pop! Pop! Pop! The heavy AK-47 rounds tore from the barrel, ripping apart the Seal of Metatron on Melody's chest. She screamed out in pain, shortly before the Seal vanished, re-appearing on her spine. Melody extended a hand, blowing Sophie back against a pine oak tree, she could hear a loud 'crack!' emit from her leg. Dammit, not again! Her leg bone tore out of it's socket, splitering apart into a million pieces, jutting out of her flesh... she cried out from the pain... it didn't appear to heal.

Melody, on the other hand, slowly approached you...

... With Sylvanas in tow.

Elsa's expression darkened. She cared nothing for Raven's tears.
"A while ago, I had a friend who killed others like you. But she truly seemed sorry for what she did, sided with what was right in the end, and I forgave her. But you have no right to cry and try to make anyone feel sorry for you. You're still on their side. They want to kill my baby and I won't stand for that."
Elsa gripped hard on the hilt of her sword.
"If you think those people from the order care about you, you're dead wrong. I cared about you. York cared about you. Sophie, Lee, and Yang. WE cared about you. But you threw us away. If you do get Donna back, I hope she turns her back on you. She ought to be ashamed of her friend for doing such a thing."
When Raven's hands were encased in fire, Elsa flinched. She was afraid.
C'mon, fight the fear, Elsa.
She found the strength to continue standing. She standing. She wouldn't run away.
"By the way, you know nothing of how I really feel. Because if you did, you'd know how much it hurts for me to do this..."
Elsa raised her sword.
"But it's either you or my daughter, and I choose my daughter. I will defend her with every last breath in my body."
Elsa charged at Raven, attempting to slash her with her sword.
This would only be the beginning of their epic battle! Woo! XD
Raven looked at Elsa. She felt a part of her try to escape and speak. It was small but truthful. "I hate being a demonic portal. I hate hurting my friends. I don't believe that these people care they remind me to much of St. Sebastian. I know how much this will hurt maybe in a way but if you must do what my friends once had then just know I say it's fine."

Raven then watched as Elsa ran forward her voice no longer small. "But if we must fight then fine." A voice more demonic took over Raven's normal thoughts and words. It was as if the real Raven trapped herself to not watch the torment or the battle about to erupt. A smile spread as Elsa came with the sword Raven made a blade of her own. It was black with her father's inscriptions on the blade and it was as hot as fire. This new blade meet with Elsa's stopping her in her tracks.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Order Priestess nodded, "You have my word, Mr. Wick." She nodded, shortly before walking away. You spot your first target: Elsa of Arendelle. She summons ice beasts to guard her child, shit, this is gunna be a tough one, John Wick. Idly glancing at your arsenal, you spot the following: A Desert Eagle with unlimited ammo, an M67 grenade, it re-appears each time you use it, and finally, an MP5K with unlimited ammo and armor-piercing rounds. Do you dare fight against Elsa first? Y/N?

Oh, and if you're curious, here's your surroundings: You're behind a sycamore tree, it's thick, sporting an assortment of green leaves as you glance at Elsa. The Order members merely watch in anticipation as John Wick makes his first move.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Dallas

*I held the hand cannon firmly in my hands. I knew that the recoil of the Desert Eagle would cause my aim to be thrown off, so I'll need to place my shots carefully. It's not like it matters though, since I have unlimited ammunition. I raised the handgun up to eye level, and aimed it towards Elsa. I exhaled, and squeezed the trigger. I'm sorry Elsa, but it's just...business... I waited patiently to see if the bullet would miss her, or actually hit her.*

@Akibahara
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zack watches as Elsa charges at Raven, he didn't know what to do...Raven had yet to explain herself to him...
He grips the handles of his SMGs who would he fight for though...he was torn...as usual...he couldn't shoot the woman he loved...not again

Emily flashed into his head, the sight of her with that damn tree in her stomach...
His gun roared as he shot her...ending her life...
Not again...not like this...

Never again would he allow this to happen

Never

Zack drew the SMGs and tore the ground in front of the two up with the high calibre rounds, threatening to perforate anyone who refused to halt their charge

"Neither of you are killing anyone...not yet"

He turns to Elsa and nods, assuming she'd halted her charge "We have unfinished business for right now..."
He shook his head and looked to Raven "You have a few minutes, I don't forgive you...but you have a right to confess"

He aims at Raven, sensing some kind of magic...a shield perhaps, around her "Now...I want you to explain...why would you manipulate me like that? How could you betray me...we have a child, Raven, don't ever forget that...if you kill me...who will be there for him?"

His voice grew enraged as he thought of his own parents "If you kill me, and Elsa kills you...who will raise that boy?!"

"WHO RAVEN? WHO WILL PROTECT THAT CHILD?! YOU WANT HIM TO BE LIKE YORK?! TO FORGET OUR DEATHS AND GROW UP TO BE LIKE I DID? YOU WANT THAT FOR OUR BABY?!"

He was tearing up at this point, his own child, even if not his flesh and blood...he couldn't bare to let this happen to him...he needed his parents...

"And you" he says pointing to Elsa "What if you die? Ilona will grow up without her parents too" he holds back a sob "SO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE? TO GROW UP WITHOUT ANY MEMORY OF YOUR FAMILY? TO GROW UP NOT KNOWING HOW THEY DIED?!"

He sighed deeply and aimed his guns at the floor "Stop this foolish behaviour at once...no-one is being orphaned on my watch"

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Sweet!" Asian Lee cheered as he picked up the weapon. "Alright, need to find the others." He said to himself as he got to his feet and raced out the way he came.
You spot Melody.

Ellie was like 'wtf is going on fuk dis shit' and hid in a corner.
Something looked at Ellie from the darkness...

... Uh oh.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Nater Taters
@york
@Akibahara

It seems Melody was beating the crap of Sophie, Lee noticed that damn seal was now on her spine. Lee needed to act fast, or Sophie was a goner.

"Hey bitch!" Lee said before unleashing a volley of shots at the spine of Melody.

Raven looked at Elsa. She felt a part of her try to escape and speak. It was small but truthful. "I hate being a demonic portal. I hate hurting my friends. I don't believe that these people care they remind me to much of St. Sebastian. I know how much this will hurt maybe in a way but if you must do what my friends once had then just know I say it's fine."

Raven then watched as Elsa ran forward her voice no longer small. "But if we must fight then fine." A voice more demonic took over Raven's normal thoughts and words. It was as if the real Raven trapped herself to not watch the torment or the battle about to erupt. A smile spread as Elsa came with the sword Raven made a blade of her own. It was black with her father's inscriptions on the blade and it was as hot as fire. This new blade meet with Elsa's stopping her in her tracks.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Elsa cried out, intending to hit Raven with her sword. When Raven formed a sword of her own, however, Elsa's sword slammed against Raven's and rang loudly.

"You don't have to do this. You can change. It's not too late. You can stop--"

Elsa tore away when Zach suddenly fired rounds between them. Elsa turned and glared at him.

"I'm fighting to protect my daughter. If I don't do something Raven and the order will kill everyone and my baby will not get to live! So if I don't fight Raven, and the order Ilona and I will die anyhow. Don't be a fool!" she spat at him.

@DapperDogman @Raven

Edit: Sory I'm already dealing with 2 so I can't really react to whatever Dallas is doing at the moment. I don't think Elsa knows she's being sniped anyhow. XD lol.

It seems Melody was beating the crap of Sophie, Lee noticed that damn seal was now on her spine. Lee needed to act fast, or Sophie was a goner.
"Hey bitch!" Lee said before unleashing a volley of shots at the spine of Melody.
This is Lee right now:

Reloading.gif

Melody looked back in surprise.

BOOM!

She fell forward, her spine blown apart as the Spaz-12's shell tore into her.

... She dropped Sophie and Sylvanas immediately.​

Reactions: Driver
*I held the hand cannon firmly in my hands. I knew that the recoil of the Desert Eagle would cause my aim to be thrown off, so I'll need to place my shots carefully. It's not like it matters though, since I have unlimited ammunition. I raised the handgun up to eye level, and aimed it towards Elsa. I exhaled, and squeezed the trigger. I'm sorry Elsa, but it's just...business... I waited patiently to see if the bullet would miss her, or actually hit her.*
The bullet BARELY grazed her, Elsa could feel a narrow round whizz past her cheek. Mm, she was busy anywho. Hopefully Raven would kill her! The examine your surrounding, ah, this was perfect... Sophie, Asian Lee, and Sylvanas appeared stuck in a rainy forest. Go after them? Y/N? Or would you rather go for a single target?

Pop! Pop! Pop! The heavy AK-47 rounds tore from the barrel, ripping apart the Seal of Metatron on Melody's chest. She screamed out in pain, shortly before the Seal vanished, re-appearing on her spine. Melody extended a hand, blowing Sophie back against a pine oak tree, she could hear a loud 'crack!' emit from her leg. Dammit, not again! Her leg bone tore out of it's socket, splitering apart into a million pieces, jutting out of her flesh... she cried out from the pain... it didn't appear to heal.
Melody, on the other hand, slowly approached you...
... With Sylvanas in tow.
This is Lee right now:
Reloading.gif

Melody looked back in surprise.

BOOM!

She fell forward, her spine blown apart as the Spaz-12's shell tore into her.

... She dropped Sophie and Sylvanas immediately.​
Sophie grunted as she was dropped feeling that sharp pain in her leg again, she aimed her weapon at Melody again, waiting for the opportunity to strike at that symbol again; it seemed what she had planned had partially worked. For a moment, she looked towards Lee and smiled a little, as if to silently thank her. As she looked around briefly, she noticed "Lady Moon" had landed too, that creature seemed to have snagged them both, she nodded a little, smiling at her presense but not saying anything, instead, she tried to ignore the pain in her leg and wait for the right opportunity to fire upon the creature again.
@Akibahara @Archmage Jeremiah
959c01_4517950.jpg

"You're protecting your child...I get that...but what if she dies? My son will die..."

He clenches the grip of his SMG tightly as he tears up again "Do you know how it feels to be an orphan?"
He looks away for a second and looks back "I'm sorry...I know this is hard for you...but I've been through so much...the York you knew...he was...me...but with repressed memories...I got PTSD from watching my parents die...I can't let that happen to another child...not my own...and not yours...please...Raven...may have killed me...but I know it's not her...she's half demon...Trigon probably took control"

He looks at Raven and shrugs "You talk in your sleep" he would laugh, but he's too busy trying to keep his cool and not flip out

"And you know what...he won't even get to grow up...he'll be killed, Elsa...just like Ilona will be...we need to kill the one behind this...we need to kill their 'God' Not their servants...Cut off the head, don't bother with the underlings"

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.