Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire - Uhhhh - Aiden

"Aiden, what did you--" The words died on her throat at the sight around her. She shut her eyes in retaliation and groaned. "Oh my god," she whispered. More dead. More of this sick world messing around with them. She moved forward, grabbing Aiden's arm. "I don't understand what you did, but I think you helped me." Her eyes still shut tight, Claire frowned.

"Please, lead me out of here."

@Zadok shadows

Lee frowned when she said this and turned to the girl whose name escaped him. "You don't know that." He said
"Oh, but I do know that! In fact, you might even be the one to kill me. Or, she might."

She pointed to Sophie.

"Everyone knows how to kill, and no-one knows how to find a killer. You want to know why?"

"Because every man and woman is born a two-faced, lying little pile of secrets."

"You can take that wisdom to the grave, and dig it up when you need it"

"But, oh...who am I kidding..."

She looked up at Lee.

"You're probably going to be buried with it."

Sylvanas only replied with a single, blunt, rhetorical question.
"We're all going to die, anyway, so why should it matter?"
Lee frowned when she said this and turned to the girl whose name escaped him. "You don't know that." He said
"Oh, but I do know that! In fact, you might even be the one to kill me. Or, she might."
She pointed to Sophie.
"Everyone knows how to kill, and no-one knows how to find a killer. You want to know why?"
"Because every man and woman is born a two-faced, lying little pile of secrets."
"You can take that wisdom to the grave, and dig it up when you need it"
"But, oh...who am I kidding..."
She looked up at Lee.
"You're probably going to be buried with it."
Sophie sighed a little, she seemed to be on the verge of getting frustrated but not quite there "If we're going to die, I'd at least feel better knowing the names of the friends I've made..." she said quietly, it seemed the slightly frustrated expression on her face had suddenly disappeared. "If one of you were to kill me, then so be it, but I'm not going to lose my mind over the possibility of that... I'm finding a way to get us all the hell out of this wretched place..." Sophie added, there was a stubborn look on her face by now.

// Alright, I might as well vote now instead of later. My vote is going towards Shiki.

Reactions: Xibilation
Sophie sighed a little, she seemed to be on the verge of getting frustrated but not quite there "If we're going to die, I'd at least feel better knowing the names of the friends I've made..." she said quietly, it seemed the slightly frustrated expression on her face had suddenly disappeared. "If one of you were to kill me, then so be it, but I'm not going to lose my mind over the possibility of that... I'm finding a way to get us all the hell out of this wretched place..." Sophie added, there was a stubborn look on her face by now.
Sylvanas hung her head and clicked her tongue.

"Don't you understand, yet? We can't get out of this place. We are stuck here until the killers are the only ones left."

Sylvanas laughed bitterly, finally coming to a realization.

"No, wait! This is all just a figment of my imagination! After all this is done, I'm going to wake back up, and tell that green-eyed little prick how much of a waste of time this was!"

( Voting for Shiki. Sorry buddy, but that last post was way weird :( )

The voting round is officially over:

Traitors win. Prepare for the FINAL ROUND.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aiden looked at Claire. "I just did what I could... I have a feeling that the end is near... I don't know if we will get out of this madness alive or not, but despite every hell we have been through... I am glad to have met you. I want you to know that no matter what we face next we will face together as a team." Aiden wrapped his arms around Claire in a warm and almost protective embrace.

@Atomyk

Claire - The Beginning of the End

She had known something was wrong the second she'd entered Silent Hill. A nagging at the back of her mind, a voice that wouldn't seem to cease. It only got louder and louder with each new nightmare she faced. It was the source of her conflicting memories, whatever it was. It coached her when she was at her worst; It reprimanded her whenever she made a mistake; It kept telling her at every turn that she was the only one that mattered.

"If anything, you should be thanking me! Killing off that idiot will do you more good than you can ever hope to grasp with your low level of comprehension!"

Claire didn't accept this, of course. The voice had told her to stop seeking out her brother and that he was not worth her time. That was wrong, Claire knew that, but she couldn't make the voice go away, no matter how hard she tried to shut it out. It sometimes felt like the voice... was her, at times. She'd be still one minute, but moving the next, her body moving involuntarily. It didn't take her long to associate the voice with these strange actions.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Didn't they teach you not to waste an entire clip on a target you can't hit, Valentine?"

She thought she was going insane. She honestly did. It had been a complete haze at first, but eventually the pieces began falling into place. The puzzle that had become her life became ever-so-slightly clearer. That voice that felt like her-- It was her. A her from another life. A Claire Redfield that had been in a similar situation once before. That Claire had even met some of the same people that she had met here. That Claire's brother had survived the Raccoon City incident, only to be killed by her in a fit of what present Claire could only think of as madness.

"It's simple, really, I allowed myself to follow a path that was much more rewarding and much more worth my time. If you actually understood what logic was, you would choose it over a petty connection to someone simply by a surname."

It had disgusted Claire to know she was capable of such things. Even if it was some alternate universe version of her, she had to wonder if she herself was capable of such cruelty and hate?

"Please, if you're trying to fight me like you would fight Wesker, take a moment to reconsider. I'm in an entirely different league from him."

She supposed she had her proof now.

There was nothing she could have done. She was so desperate to save her brother, and with that other her pushing her along, Claire couldn't stop herself. It had begun to meld with her, prompting her to think things she would have never thought otherwise. Hateful thoughts about not only the people around her, but her very own brother. The only person it seemed she could think tolerably of was--

"Is this really what 'normal' humans do? Just fight against superiority, or a new outlook, simply because they don't understand it? How disappointing..."

Wesker. The thought of him made her retch. And yet... God, that other her had revered him. She hated him with every fibre of her being, and yet at the same time, she adored him with every fibre of her being. She felt like a prisoner of her own body and mind, unable to escape from this ungodly hell.

"Oh, you're just Wesker's bitch..."

No. No, it was too much. It was all too much. Twin Claires vied for dominance within her, and she was scared that the other her would win. She had tried desperately to hold on to herself, to put up a front around the others, but it was starting to feel like the weight of it all was beginning to snap her in two.

It was already looking to be too late. She had filled her traitor role admirably. It was one of the few things both Claires shared.

"I have a feeling that the end is near..."

Aiden's voice brought her back to reality. Everything else faded away as he pulled her into an embrace. She had met him before as well, though he had been a traitor along with her that time. Sometimes she wondered if his conflicting memories were similar to her own; That he was going through the same hell as she. She wanted to ask him, to finally break this charade she had been playing, but with his voice in her ear and his arms around her, Claire was forced to hold it in for just a little bit longer.

Until-- "Please stop, Aiden." She pushed him away roughly, unsure which Claire was in control this time. She felt something snap inside her head, and she wobbled on her her feet slightly. "I don't need you. I've never needed you. Not in any life." Her words were cold, but her face conveyed what she hoped was a sorry. She didn't necessarily want to do it, but she pulled out her gun anyway. She didn't aim it at Aiden, simply holding it up as a sort of threat.

Sylvanas still sat upon a lone rock, one leg crossed over the other while she held her pen against the brittle pages of her diary. She seemed calm for the situation she was in. At least death was something that made sense to her.

Final Day inside of my head,

It's just as I suspected. These imbeciles couldn't pick out an elekk in a line of ducks, let alone a wolf among sheep. Or wolves, that part is still a mystery to me. Is there one? Two? Three? I won't dwell on it too long. Besides, I'll never see any of these wretches ever again. I'm glad I can finally be rid of this obscene place.

She ended the entry on a strange note.

I really need a vacation...

Ariel looked around the cavern of fleshy parts, eyes widening slightly. She didn't know where she was. It kind of smelled like the room Bertha had trapped her in for a while- like sex. Ariel considered the place to be a vagina, but she quickly cancelled that thought out. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- no.
She saw someone trying to struggle, squeezed between flesh. It squished as he struggled through it, and then he stopped. Was he.... Stuck? Ariel almost laughed, which would be a first for Silent Hill. She walked over and bit her lip to stop any laughter from escaping.
"Does you... Do you need any help?" Her question ended in a tiny giggle.

York sighs loudly and nods "Just a little help would be appreciated" he pushes with all his strength, Damn that woman's cooking...

The more York thought about Raven, the more he felt something was wrong...
She'd always kept to herself...never bothered to check on what he was doing...never seemed to speak with him unless he started a conversation...
Was...she...hiding something?

His eyes grow wide as he realises he could have been living with one of the traitor's for a year...
How could he have been so blind? All those long nights she was awake so late...all those days she never left her room...
Had she been performing evil rituals?​

York sighs loudly and nods "Just a little help would be appreciated" he pushes with all his strength, Damn that woman's cooking...

The more York thought about Raven, the more he felt something was wrong...
She'd always kept to herself...never bothered to check on what he was doing...never seemed to speak with him unless he started a conversation...
Was...she...hiding something?

His eyes grow wide as he realises he could have been living with one of the traitor's for a year...
How could he have been so blind? All those long nights she was awake so late...all those days she never left her room...
Had she been performing evil rituals?​
Ariel furrowed her eyebrows. How the fuck was she supposed to push him through? She felt a small thrill when thinking the human curse word. Her small arms wrapped around his thighs, and she tried to plant her feet on the squishy, wet ground as firmly as she could. "Um.... Sorry in advance," she mumbled. Using her weight, she pushed into her arms, hopefully making him slide through the small hole.

;)

@Akibahara

Raven finally woke up yet again. She looked around. 'Where the Fuck am I now?' She looked and noticed that she had to be inside someone. 'Well I guess after being eating I should have expected this.' She stood up and righted herself on the strange floor. Raven then smelt blood and color drained from her face. She looked and noticed her cloak was covered in blood the worst part was it wasn't even hers. Raven shivered and put up the hood. 'I hate you St. Sebastian...' Raven noticed that the little boy was still with her. She just stared at it, and then began to look for a way out of this place. 'I need to move I feel as if someone knows something they shouldn't.'

Raven looked and saw Ariel along with York tiring to leave through some whole. 'If so I might should keep my guard up.' Over a year she had spent acting just how she did when she first came with the Titans. She didn't trust easily after Malchior and the heart broke he had caused her. She had keep many things from York she had continued however to keep her dark more demonic in check for the time being, so not to hopefully draw supposition. She looked and saw some others awake and some still out.

Raven noticed Claire and saw that she had a gun pointed at Aiden's head. She couldn't help but let an demonic smile form, but quickly made it fade.

"Not yet but soon."

Raven heard a strange voice deep inside her mind that had been locked up for a long time but she had released him a time before over in Goathman once more with no other Titans to stop her. She hated this side of her but at the same time she enjoyed it and the power that came from within. It was the side she was born with the side that accepted who she was and what she was, the side in-braced her father's demonic heritage. There were times she could keep it under-control and times she couldn't why she struggled she didn't know.

When she saw Garfield a fear had hit that side. Not a fear that she would lose him no but another. Raven human half was afraid of losing him and would not let it happen this part of her made her demonic aura very much afraid that the fun would end. Why was Garfield a threat well because he had taken the time to find everything Raven was through his jokes and learning what got under her skin he was even the one to make her forget Malchior and the pain she had felt from her first love. Her demonic side also was afraid of the other Titans because of Raven's strong friendship with them. By this bond Raven and the Titans had defeated her father not once but twice and the second time it had resulted in Raven's death until the church St. Sebastian had brought her back. Even though her demonic side is afraid of them as well she knows that Garfield is more of a threat than than others. Not because Garfield is Raven's friend but because Raven loves the green challenging and would probable kill herself before harming him.

This meant her demonic aura couldn't kill Garfield or harm him and it also meant that it was easier for the real Raven to snap back in-control. That is what happened for a while when she saw him. Did she know what was to come NO she once more only cared of her friends. Did she know of the death and who had killed who yes but did she share this know she only wanted to cry in Gar's embrace and share the many horrors that she had seen. Not finding him again at the dark place that seemed to be in the middle of no where lost in eternal darkness made it easier for her demonic aura to feel as though it could influence Raven's thoughts once more.

Once more Raven looked at the little boy amazed that he seemed to barley cry. 'Maybe I was wrong your not like Tether... Your more like...' She shook her head for she would not think of it. She knew in a way what was to come and she felt sorry for some of what it would be but others no mercy. 'I am sorry my new friends but I came here with a mission of my own.' She sighed. She had made a few new friends or so she liked to think but at the same time she tried not to. Then held the child closer. 'I hope we can find either a way out of here or I wake up somewhere less.... Disgusting and dark memories triggering....' She refereed to when the church had brought her back to life. She woke up covered in blood. Her first reaction after the shock was grab a cloak and run.

Sylvanas still sat upon a lone rock, one leg crossed over the other while she held her pen against the brittle pages of her diary. She seemed calm for the situation she was in. At least death was something that made sense to her.
It's just as I suspected. These imbeciles couldn't pick out an elekk in a line of ducks, let alone a wolf among sheep. Or wolves, that part is still a mystery to me. Is there one? Two? Three? I won't dwell on it too long. Besides, I'll never see any of these wretches ever again. I'm glad I can finally be rid of this obscene place.
Sylvanas was still seated on that same rock, eyes glued to the page she was on. There had to be more to write...just one more thing. She pondered on it for a moment, before picking her pen up again, flipping to the next page and placing it back down against the blank paper.

To my sister, Vereesa,

If-

She already had to stop herself to stifle the sadness that was running through her. She returned to writing after a brief pause.

If you are reading this, I am likely dead, or worse. I'm not sure how this letter will reach you, but know this, sister...I love you still. I've loved you since our time as children, and during our training to become Rangers. I understand now, that you truly have cared for me as well. My time on Azeroth twisted me into an unloving warmonger, but still, you mourned. You understood, and you cared. This wicked adventure has reintroduced me to this feeling of weakness, and it has given me some amount of clarity. My dearest Little Moon, when you read this, please do not cry. My spirit will always be by your side, and the Sun at your back. And one last thing, sister...if you can, please...send my people this same message. Hopefully they will understand that you are family, and can be trusted.

Love,

Sylvanas paused again. She felt as though writing down her own name would be too simple...

Love,
Lady Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie approached the woman slowly this time, she had slept a bit after their rather heated conversation the other day "I... Just thought I'd stop by to apologize... I probably shouldn't have tread on your toes back there... But..." she stopped for a moment, as if wondering if she should say something. "If we're really going to die today... I just... Want to know your name at the very least, you know... So I'll be able to rest easier I guess." She said, laughing a little nervously, it almost seemed like she was making up excuses now, but there was some truth to what she said. All she wanted to do was make a few friends before her death and figure out if Simon had truly died, and come to think of it, it sure seemed that way. At the end of the day, if her story were to end like this today, she wouldn't mind at least dying knowing the names of the friends, or at the very least companions she had made, Simba, Elsa, Lee, Ellie, Raven, The spy, and this "mystery woman" she was talking to right now...

Sophie approached the woman slowly this time, she had slept a bit after their rather heated conversation the other day "I... Just thought I'd stop by to apologize... I probably shouldn't have tread on your toes back there... But..." she stopped for a moment, as if wondering if she should say something. "If we're really going to die today... I just... Want to know your name at the very least, you know... So I'll be able to rest easier I guess." She said, laughing a little nervously, it almost seemed like she was making up excuses now, but there was some truth to what she said. All she wanted to do was make a few friends before her death and figure out if Simon had truly died, and come to think of it, it sure seemed that way. At the end of the day, if her story were to end like this today, she wouldn't mind at least dying knowing the names of the friends, or at the very least companions she had made, Simba, Elsa, Lee, Ellie, Raven, The spy, and this "mystery woman" she was talking to right now...
Sylvanas looked up from her page to look at Sophie, a smile impossible for her to possess by this point.

"Just call me Lady Moon."

All this time...he'd been in love with someone who could well be the downfall of the world as he knew it?
No...this wasn't right...something was wrong here...
The deception of this town was all a sick game...he's seen it with his own eyes...this was all being written by various different 'powerful beings' correct?
"So...I guess calling a timeout to retcon some of the events is out of the question...right?"
A sudden chuckle confirms his fears "I thought as much...not even you can compete with Akib-whats-his-face then?"
"Nope...just enjoy the rest of the story, York...it'll be over soon enough" the voice in his head says as it types away his story, his actions...
His life was being controlled by some kind of a god...and...his actions weren't his own to decide...all along...he'd been a pawn, moved around by some...being he couldn't see

He sighs as Ariel pushes him, he could feel his body sliding a little, but it wasn't clear if he'd fit through entirely

He wonders just how the events would unfold now...he knew there were traitors, but how many wasn't clear...it was possible that only he remained...

Status
Not open for further replies.