Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack watches as Elsa charges at Raven, he didn't know what to do...Raven had yet to explain herself to him...
He grips the handles of his SMGs who would he fight for though...he was torn...as usual...he couldn't shoot the woman he loved...not again

Emily flashed into his head, the sight of her with that damn tree in her stomach...
His gun roared as he shot her...ending her life...
Not again...not like this...

Never again would he allow this to happen

Never

Zack drew the SMGs and tore the ground in front of the two up with the high calibre rounds, threatening to perforate anyone who refused to halt their charge

"Neither of you are killing anyone...not yet"

He turns to Elsa and nods, assuming she'd halted her charge "We have unfinished business for right now..."
He shook his head and looked to Raven "You have a few minutes, I don't forgive you...but you have a right to confess"

He aims at Raven, sensing some kind of magic...a shield perhaps, around her "Now...I want you to explain...why would you manipulate me like that? How could you betray me...we have a child, Raven, don't ever forget that...if you kill me...who will be there for him?"

His voice grew enraged as he thought of his own parents "If you kill me, and Elsa kills you...who will raise that boy?!"

"WHO RAVEN? WHO WILL PROTECT THAT CHILD?! YOU WANT HIM TO BE LIKE YORK?! TO FORGET OUR DEATHS AND GROW UP TO BE LIKE I DID? YOU WANT THAT FOR OUR BABY?!"

He was tearing up at this point, his own child, even if not his flesh and blood...he couldn't bare to let this happen to him...he needed his parents...

"And you" he says pointing to Elsa "What if you die? Ilona will grow up without her parents too" he holds back a sob "SO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE? TO GROW UP WITHOUT ANY MEMORY OF YOUR FAMILY? TO GROW UP NOT KNOWING HOW THEY DIED?!"

He sighed deeply and aimed his guns at the floor "Stop this foolish behaviour at once...no-one is being orphaned on my watch"

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Raven's voice softened but at the same time stayed as though mixed with her demonic self. "I know you may not forgive me.... I'm sorry that I was your Malchior... I never meant to hurt you. And your right he does not deserve to be raised in that matter." Raven paused and looked at Elsa. "But I did not plan to die. Not again." Raven sounded as if fighting herself one side was the girl raised in Azreath who was a true Titan who loved a green goof ball. The other a demonic aura that was meant to destroy the world. "I never asked to be the one to raise him... I just promised to protect him till we found his parents... His real parents...." She paused keeping her blade to hold Elsa's sword in check. "I'm a demon. I can't help but live with this curse... I hurt others... Never seem to be the hero..." The other half of her through in yet another comment. "We should fight. See who lives and who deserve's happiness." Raven breathed. "I didn't mean that.... I think we both should live but were also her for love ones and friends. I was told to murder others here in order to save my friend. I figured if I grew to know no one and tried to shut my self out I could do what was asked of me. But this place is fucked up. And now look at us we became friends or so I thought and were now tiring to kill one another. Pathetic hu."

Elsa cried out, intending to hit Raven with her sword. When Raven formed a sword of her own, however, Elsa's sword slammed against Raven's and rang loudly.
"You don't have to do this. You can change. It's not too late. You can stop--"
Elsa tore away when Zach suddenly fired rounds between them. Elsa turned and glared at him.
"I'm fighting to protect my daughter. If I don't do something Raven and the order will kill everyone and my baby will not get to live! So if I don't fight Raven, and the order Ilona and I will die anyhow. Don't be a fool!" she spat at him.
Edit: Sory I'm already dealing with 2 so I can't really react to whatever Dallas is doing at the moment. I don't think Elsa knows she's being sniped anyhow. XD lol.
Raven then listened to Elsa. "I'm sorry." She looked at her with questioning eyes. "Change? Is that an option?" She felt a true war erupt withing. More tears escaped and a near by tree exploded. Raven breathed and let the tears stop. "I don't know Elsa. But you may be right on us all dieing any way."

Sophie grunted as she was dropped feeling that sharp pain in her leg again, she aimed her weapon at Melody again, waiting for the opportunity to strike at that symbol again; it seemed what she had planned had partially worked. For a moment, she looked towards Lee and smiled a little, as if to silently thank her. As she looked around briefly, she noticed "Lady Moon" had landed too, that creature seemed to have snagged them both, she nodded a little, smiling at her presense but not saying anything, instead, she tried to ignore the pain in her leg and wait for the right opportunity to fire upon the creature again.
959c01_4517950.jpg
Melody was down. She hissed out in anguish, shortly before vanishing into the forest. She was gone... for now.

Something looked at Ellie from the darkness...
... Uh oh.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ellie saw those big old bear eyes staring at her from a distance, and a chill ran through her body. God she hated that bear. But this time she wasn't afraid anymore. If she was going to die in this huge battle of superpowers and guns everywhere, she would at least take that fucking bear with her.

Luckily, she just HAPPENED to find a good old revolver right there on the ground. Lucky her. She yelled out to the bear: "Hey, Pooh Bear!"

ellie_is_badass_by_z_studios-d6bdg14.png

Then she picked up the weapon and started firing random shots at wherever she could hit him.​

Reactions: Xibilation
The bullet BARELY grazed her, Elsa could feel a narrow round whizz past her cheek. Mm, she was busy anywho. Hopefully Raven would kill her! The examine your surrounding, ah, this was perfect... Sophie, Asian Lee, and Sylvanas appeared stuck in a rainy forest. Go after them? Y/N? Or would you rather go for a single target?

*I sighed, there was no point in trying to go for Elsa. At least not right now... I got up from my cover, and slowly made my way towards the nearest cover, that would give me a good view of what both Sophie, and Lee were doing.*

@Akibahara
@Anyone who can see Wick

Ellie saw those big old bear eyes staring at her from a distance, and a chill ran through her body. God she hated that bear. But this time she wasn't afraid anymore. If she was going to die in this huge battle of superpowers and guns everywhere, she would at least take that fucking bear with her.
Luckily, she just HAPPENED to find a good old revolver right there on the ground. Lucky her. She yelled out to the bear: "Hey, Pooh Bear!"
ellie_is_badass_by_z_studios-d6bdg14.png

Then she picked up the weapon and started firing random shots at wherever she could hit him.​
... Indeed, she picked up a weapon:

bf4-engineer-stinger.jpg

HUH?!
Freddy looked up at you with big 'ol "OH SHIT" eyes - just as Ellie fired the friggin' missile launcher. The rocket blew out in a haze of black and copper, catching Freddy by the nutz. It didn't explode. Oh no, it lifted him high in the air, into the skies, until you spot a little orange 'boom' in the clouds. Claudia Wolf looked up, facepalming as Freddy Fazbear was evaporated by a little girl totting a rocket launcher...
tumblr_n61v78yNJw1qhs35so1_500.gif

[/spoiler]
Melody was down. She hissed out in anguish, shortly before vanishing into the forest. She was gone... for now.
@Archmage Jeremiah @Crazy 8 Nate
Sophie kept her weapon aimed at the spot that creature had vanished for a few moments before turning to Lee and "Lady Moonshine" "Can... Someone... Help me?" she asked in a more questioning voice than pleading one. If her leg couldn't be slipnted again, she'd need to ride on someone's back, however the upside to that is she's still got full use of both of her arms so she wouldn't have much trouble trying to defend herself if need be.

... Indeed, she picked up a weapon:
bf4-engineer-stinger.jpg

HUH?!
Freddy looked up at you with big 'ol "OH SHIT" eyes - just as Ellie fired the friggin' missile launcher. The rocket blew out in a haze of black and copper, catching Freddy by the nutz. It didn't explode. Oh no, it lifted him high in the air, into the skies, until you spot a little orange 'boom' in the clouds. Claudia Wolf looked up, facepalming as Freddy Fazbear was evaporated by a little girl totting a rocket launcher...
tumblr_n61v78yNJw1qhs35so1_500.gif

Ellie grinned and took sunglasses out of her pocket, putting them on.

"You just got torn to Freds."

Sophie kept her weapon aimed at the spot that creature had vanished for a few moments before turning to Lee and "Lady Moonshine" "Can... Someone... Help me?" she asked in a more questioning voice than pleading one. If her leg couldn't be slipnted again, she'd need to ride on someone's back, however the upside to that is she's still got full use of both of her arms so she wouldn't have much trouble trying to defend herself if need be.
Lee walked over and knelt down next to Sophie. "I can carry you if need be, but you'll have to watch not only you're back but mine as well." Lee said as he grabbed her wrist and slung her onto his back . He grabbed his shot gun and turned to Lady Moon. "Probably be best if we got outta here." He said

@Raven @DapperDogman

Elsa sighed. "I don't want to leave Ilona alone. And I won't. We'll all make it. If we all ban together we can do it. And your boy with survive too. We all just need to take down the real enemy: the order. Raven, please stop this. Or we will have to face each other in battle. Even if Zach stopped us for now, he won't be able to stop it later."

Shiki (Glass Cannon)

But it seems she wasn't a traitor after all. No... she only wanted to kill everyone. The three traitors appeared in her sights... and for the first time in a year, her eyes regained their power. What she saw weren't impossibly powerful enemies. They weren't super-powered villains. They weren't even a threat. All Shiki saw were feeble bodies with lines of death all over them. One cut and they would be split apart.

... Then finally, the sane part of herself kicked in. Yeah, she could cut them open easily, but so what? She saw their speed and their power... the hard part would be getting close to them. But... Finally, this was going to end. Her sanity held on to the end. Mikiya... the survivors... If she could save them all... Then these monsters in front of... she would kill them. ... Just to see Mikiya's face again would be enough. Even if she should die here... even if he watched over her with eyes of despair.

Her artificial arm cracked and a trap door spit out a knife. Shiki grabbed it. She saw others find guns and the like. ... Maybe she could find a Katana? ... That would be profoundly out of place in this nightmare.

But then her thoughts were disturbed by an odd sight. ... Oh. Other people also regained their powers. Shiki stared at Elsa as she created ice from nowhere, even shaping it into different things. Most notably, a sword. Then her and Raven clashed... With that, Shiki closed in the distance.

While doing that, she noticed Dallas aim for Elsa. Shiki sped up, diving to block the bullet with her artificial arm as she tackled Elsa out of the way.
If it worked out, Shiki would make a request. "... Hey. Mind making me a sword too? A Japanese one, if you know what that is. If I can get close, I can bring them down. ... But getting close is the entire problem. ... Do you still consider Raven your friend?"

Claire - Paradise

She'd moved away from the bulk of the fighting, her new-found abilities allowing her to move unseen for the moment. She'd stopped suddenly to raise her hands and stare at them. They were shaking violently, indicative of the struggle going on within Claire. Her body was changing, becoming something she didn't think was entirely human.

This was that Claire's body, and it was giving her full control.

Her body felt sick, but it also felt full of life. It was a strange feeling, one Claire was starting to associate with some strange high. She turned back around to face the group, her weapon gripped tightly in her hand. Once her body took that final step, Claire didn't think she'd be able to stop it.

The gunshot finally registered in his mind, as he'd said...neither of them were allowed to die...not here...not like this
He looks over and spots the glint of John Wick's guns, the man had turned away though, and now was York's chance

Springing toward the man he darted between pieces of cover to get within a reliable range of his opponent, breathing slowly this man would be a tough fight...he wasn't sure if he could manage to kill him...it was all up to his years spent training...and those spent in the field...

He'd killed bigger and tougher, before...

He emerged from cover and sprayed a burst of the .45 rounds at the man, before diving back into cover, not knowing if he'd hit his mark

@Dallas @Akibahara

Claire - Paradise
She'd moved away from the bulk of the fighting, her new-found abilities allowing her to move unseen for the moment. She'd stopped suddenly to raise her hands and stare at them. They were shaking violently, indicative of the struggle going on within Claire. Her body was changing, becoming something she didn't think was entirely human.
Her body felt sick, but it also felt full of life. It was a strange feeling, one Claire was starting to associate with some strange high. She turned back around to face the group, her weapon gripped tightly in her hand. Once her body took that final step, Claire didn't think she'd be able to stop it.
Perhaps you didn't - but Aiden Pearce is spotted ahead of you.

Lee walked over and knelt down next to Sophie. "I can carry you if need be, but you'll have to watch not only you're back but mine as well." Lee said as he grabbed her wrist and slung her onto his back . He grabbed his shot gun and turned to Lady Moon. "Probably be best if we got outta here." He said @Archmage Jeremiah
Sophie nodded, thanking Lee silently once more, she aimed her weapon around, looking for any other possible threats before sighing a little. What little time she had left in this world was at least best spent this way; with her friends, but yet, she felt a little empty with some of them not here with her, like Elsa, Simba, hell even Solaire and his bright shining ways, but now that she was here, she couldn't let that stop her from going out with a blaze of fury.

Claire - Paradise
(( Hey Claire, wanna go after Lee, Sophie, and Sylvanas? I'm heading to work. -_- ))

This is Lee right now:
Reloading.gif

Melody looked back in surprise.

BOOM!

She fell forward, her spine blown apart as the Spaz-12's shell tore into her.

... She dropped Sophie and Sylvanas immediately.​
Sylvanas grunted as she fell, the corrupted mockingjay fluttering safely onto her shoulder. She turned to look at it with a smile, putting her steel nail against its beak to let it peck at it for awhile. She then turned to see Melody turn into a bloody slump on the ground. It wouldn't be long before she was up again, though, no doubt. She spat on the demon's dazed head, just as those chemically altered eggs were shaken from the nest in the trees. As soon as the glowing green bulbs hit the ground, they smashed with a violent explosion, the flora affected by said explosion glowing in the same way the eggs did. The mixture soon slithered into the roots of the trees that towered above them, causing a reaction the sent brightly glowing runes skittering across the trunks and branches of the trees. It halted their violent movements temporarily, but it looked as if the trees were beginning to grow...eyes...

She looked to Lee with a nod and a salute, unphased by the injuries she had sustained. But, she was still screaming on the inside. Barbs aren't painless ya know.

@Crazy 8 Nate
@york
@Akibahara

Elsa sighed. "I don't want to leave Ilona alone. And I won't. We'll all make it. If we all ban together we can do it. And your boy with survive too. We all just need to take down the real enemy: the order. Raven, please stop this. Or we will have to face each other in battle. Even if Zach stopped us for now, he won't be able to stop it later."
Raven breathed forcing herself to calm down. "I know your right. I can try..." She closed her eyes for a moment and bit her lip. "I'm not sure how this will work. I think the order is much like the church's order from back at my home dimension." She could still feel her demonic aura tiring to escape once more but for now she was determined to keep it in check. "But we can try. My powers are back so at least now I can fight. Before they were gone and well... Timid was my strongest emotion along with Rage when I could not use them. So maybe..." She admitted out loud. Raven couldn't help but feel a sense of worry though within her about her demonic aura not easily trapped within it's cage. Raven felt that some how it might still find a way to escape because of the order and there magic.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Of course. There's still three more of them waiting."

She looked up at the tree twisting beside her. Each one was receiving a different transformation. It was...

Maokai_4.jpg

Beautiful.​

Well, to her at least.
"My new pets here will be mobile in no time."

@Crazy 8 Nate
@york

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Claire - Paradise - Sylvanas/Lee/Sophie

She groaned, a heavy pain starting to settle into her head. She started walking toward Aiden before-- No. She turned suddenly, her eyes seeking out someone else, anyone else. Sylvanas. Before her was a creature of immense size. Claire began walking toward them, but practically warped to them after a few steps. Her body took over as she appeared before Sophie. In the blink of an eye, Claire grabbed the girl by the shoulder and threw her toward Lee. She then appeared before Sylvanas, Claire's eyes peering into hers. "Those won't save you," she said.

@Crazy 8 Nate
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah

The gunshot finally registered in his mind, as he'd said...neither of them were allowed to die...not here...not like this
He looks over and spots the glint of John Wick's guns, the man had turned away though, and now was York's chance

Springing toward the man he darted between pieces of cover to get within a reliable range of his opponent, breathing slowly this man would be a tough fight...he wasn't sure if he could manage to kill him...it was all up to his years spent training...and those spent in the field...

He'd killed bigger and tougher, before...

He emerged from cover and sprayed a burst of the .45 rounds at the man, before diving back into cover, not knowing if he'd hit his mark

@Dallas @Akibahara

*The calm, silence of me waiting for the right time to strike was cut short. A random spray of incoming bullets impacted the tree to my left, but one stray bullet, was able to graze my left leg. I grunted a bit, and moved I to another position that would provide cover...for now. This 'ought to be interesting...*

@DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.