Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven breathed forcing herself to calm down. "I know your right. I can try..." She closed her eyes for a moment and bit her lip. "I'm not sure how this will work. I think the order is much like the church's order from back at my home dimension." She could still feel her demonic aura tiring to escape once more but for now she was determined to keep it in check. "But we can try. My powers are back so at least now I can fight. Before they were gone and well... Timid was my strongest emotion along with Rage when I could not use them. So maybe..." She admitted out loud. Raven couldn't help but feel a sense of worry though within her about her demonic aura not easily trapped within it's cage. Raven felt that some how it might still find a way to escape because of the order and there magic.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Raven

Elsa lowered her weapon for a moment, but never once lowered her guard. "Well I hope you can figure something out. We were friends and I can forgive you if you turn around to walk the right path again. But it will be difficult for me to trust you for a while. Trust is something you earn, and you just broke the trust I had for you."

She paused before speaking again. "If you truly want to change, tell me what you know about the order. I need to stop them. It's nothing personal, I just don't want them to hurt my daughter. All I want is to go home. You can understand that, right?"

Elsa winced, feeling the gunshot from John graze her cheek. It stung, but she was grateful it wasn't a direct hit. She reached up to touch the spot, feeling a drop of blood on her cheek. Gunfire could be heard in the background too. It was starting to get dangerous around there.

Claire - Paradise - Sylvanas/Lee/Sophie
She groaned, a heavy pain starting to settle into her head. She started walking toward Aiden before-- No. She turned suddenly, her eyes seeking out someone else, anyone else. Sylvanas. Before her was a creature of immense size. Claire began walking toward them, but practically warped to them after a few steps. Her body took over as she appeared before Sophie. In the blink of an eye, Claire grabbed the girl by the shoulder and threw her toward Lee. She then appeared before Sylvanas, Claire's eyes peering into hers. "Those won't save you," she said.
Sylvanas quickly looked to her right to see Claire throwing Sophie and Lee around like ragdolls. It actually gave her a good laugh. She then turned to face Claire completely, as did the treant beside, taking two lumbering steps ahead of her as a sort of defensive intimidation.

"Are you sure?"

"What about two?"

635396049722263871.jpg

"Maybe three?"

Ancients.jpg

Sylvanas cackled as the living trees came to her side to guard her, their glowing eyes collectively glaring at Claire. Sylvanas' mockingjay flew gracefully onto Claire's shoulder as the Banshee Queen laughed, the bird curiously cocking its head back and forth as it observed Claire.

"No, no, I've got it, I've got it!"

dnd,gw2-1a2349d53fe9413e6ec8e907c2e52567_h.jpg

"Four!"

She held her gut from laughing so hard, watching as her creations followed her every silent command.

"I have claimed this forest! You stand in enemy territory now. So why don't you use your fancy super-speed to run on back to your mamma's teat, hm? Hahahaha..."

Reactions: Xibilation
York hears a grunt and grins, this guy didn't have any kind of magical powers...so the playing field was level right now...
He falls back a few feet away from the cover, so he wasn't directly behind it, but still hidden from Wick's line of sight
If wick tried to breach the cover, York would see...although it did mean that York would be easier to spot over the top of the cover, if Wick risked a peek
He smiles a little...Finally a worthy opponent

@Dallas

Elsa lowered her weapon for a moment, but never once lowered her guard. "Well I hope you can figure something out. We were friends and I can forgive you if you turn around to walk the right path again. But it will be difficult for me to trust you for a while. Trust is something you earn, and you just broke the trust I had for you."
She paused before speaking again. "If you truly want to change, tell me what you know about the order. I need to stop them. It's nothing personal, I just don't want them to hurt my daughter. All I want is to go home. You can understand that, right?"
Elsa winced, feeling the gunshot from John graze her cheek. It stung, but she was grateful it wasn't a direct hit. She reached up to touch the spot, feeling a drop of blood on her cheek. Gunfire could be heard in the background too. It was starting to get dangerous around there.
Raven looked at Elsa and lowered her sword also not lowering her guard. "I understand. Trust never has been my strong point.... Until Garfield..." Raven paused before answering on the order. "I'm afraid I know very little on the order. They remind me however so much on St. Sebastian it frightens me. I know that like St. Sebastian they have well.... I guess similar to the Gem..." Raven paused not wanting to continue but knew she must. "The Gem is the daughter of a chosen virgin. In this case Ariel. She is considered many things. A portal, a savoir, the ultimate sacrifice." Raven paused again. "The reason I know this or can compare. Is I am the Gem of Trigon... and daughter of Ariella." She let her gaze fall on her feet. "I could be wrong on some of this. But if she is similar to me but embraces her demonic heritage then. We might go through a hellish earth. There could be more destruction than many can image. We could even meet our evil selves." She looked up. "Oh and let's just say I do hate my Father and the church before you ask."

After speaking Raven noticed that Elsa had been hit by a bullet. She would offer to heal but felt Elsa might not trust her to get close enough to do such an act of kindness.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sylvanas quickly looked to her right to see Claire throwing Sophie and Lee around like ragdolls. It actually gave her a good laugh. She then turned to face Claire completely, as did the treant beside, taking two lumbering steps ahead of her as a sort of defensive intimidation.
"Are you sure?"
"What about two?"
"Maybe three?"
Sylvanas cackled as the living trees came to her side to guard her, their glowing eyes collectively glaring at Claire. Sylvanas' mockingjay flew gracefully onto Claire's shoulder as the Banshee Queen laughed, the bird curiously cocking its head back and forth as it observed Claire.
"No, no, I've got it, I've got it!"
She held her gut from laughing so hard, watching as her creations followed her every silent command.
"I have claimed this forest! You stand in enemy territory now. So why don't you use your fancy super-speed to run on back to your mamma's teat, hm? Hahahaha..."
Sophie grunted as she was practically thrown like a ragdoll along with Lee, however instead of immediately opening fire on that strange superhuman girl, she watched to see how the fight would go between her and "Lady Moon"... All she could hope for was a good opening in the battle for her to intervene and take out her target; the strange girl with quite remarkable speed and strength to say the least, most likely another servant of Claudia's.

Sophie grunted as she was practically thrown like a ragdoll along with Lee, however instead of immediately opening fire on that strange superhuman girl, she watched to see how the fight would go between her and "Lady Moonshine"... All she could hope for was a good opening in the battle for her to intervene and take out her target; the strange girl with quite remarkable speed and strength to say the least, most likely another servant of Claudia's.
(Oh, I'm the Lady of Cheap Alcohol am I?)

Claire stared back, sadness apparent on her face. Sylvanas sounded so sure of herself. Her spirit would be broken soon enough, the other Claire would make sure of that. Present Claire could only recall the time they'd fought together against the Crossed. "I'm sorry," she said, before suddenly appearing at Sylvanas' side to aim a super speed punch at the woman's side. Without even needing to look, Claire took aim with the MP5 in her other hand and began pouring bullets into the Treant closest to them.

@Crazy 8 Nate
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah

York hears a grunt and grins, this guy didn't have any kind of magical powers...so the playing field was level right now...
He falls back a few feet away from the cover, so he wasn't directly behind it, but still hidden from Wick's line of sight
If wick tried to breach the cover, York would see...although it did mean that York would be easier to spot over the top of the cover, if Wick risked a peek
He smiles a little...Finally a worthy opponent

@Dallas

*I breathed in, and exhaled. Alright...I've got a small window of time here before my attacker strikes again. What am I going to have to do, to get out of this situation alive? I placed both of my hands on the grip of my pistol, popped out from my cover, and unleashed an entire magazine of .50 AE rounds in the general direction of where I was shot from. I then moved back into cover, and exhaled once more.*

@DapperDogman

Raven looked at Elsa and lowered her sword also not lowering her guard. "I understand. Trust never has been my strong point.... Until Garfield..." Raven paused before answering on the order. "I'm afraid I know very little on the order. They remind me however so much on St. Sebastian it frightens me. I know that like St. Sebastian they have well.... I guess similar to the Gem..." Raven paused not wanting to continue but knew she must. "The Gem is the daughter of a chosen virgin. In this case Ariel. She is considered many things. A portal, a savoir, the ultimate sacrifice." Raven paused again. "The reason I know this or can compare. Is I am the Gem of Trigon... and daughter of Ariella." She let her gaze fall on her feet. "I could be wrong on some of this. But if she is similar to me but embraces her demonic heritage then. We might go through a hellish earth. There could be more destruction than many can image. We could even meet our evil selves." She looked up. "Oh and let's just say I do hate my Father and the church before you ask."

After speaking Raven noticed that Elsa had been hit by a bullet. She would offer to heal but felt Elsa might not trust her to get close enough to do such an act of kindness.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Elsa nodded when Raven spoke, but frowned. "I see. It's a shame you don't know more than that. But at least you told me what you do know and that's something." Elsa paused and tried to think. "So what should we do? How do you think we can stop this? By... killing Ariel's daughter?"

Elsa didn't even know her friend Ariel was still alive let along around. Elsa hoped she could see her soon.

"It's just, I don't know if I can do that. She seems powerful. Not to mention, Ariel is also a very good friend of mine. I'd feel conflicted killing her daughter."

Maybe they could go after Claudia? Elsa had no idea what they should do. Right now, the main threat seemed to be Claire and John who were busy attacking her friends. Elsa was worried for them.

@Raven

• Thank You
Reactions: Xibilation
York rolls as he hears a barrage of rounds hit him, but it's not enough to dodge the wild spray, and he feels one graze his upper left arm, he lies still, hoping to possibly bait the attacker out by acting dead
He lay so he was facing where the bullets had come from, and controlled his breathing, slowing it down greatly
'I have one chance...and this guy can just as easily put a bullet in me to be sure I'm dead...have to be quick to react if he does'

@Dallas

Elsa nodded when Raven spoke, but frowned. "I see. It's a shame you don't know more than that. But at least you told me what you do know and that's something." Elsa paused and tried to think. "So what should we do? How do you think we can stop this? By... killing Ariel's daughter?"
Elsa didn't even know her friend Ariel was still alive let along around. Elsa hoped she could see her soon.
"It's just, I don't know if I can do that. She seems powerful. Not to mention, Ariel is also a very good friend of mine. I'd feel conflicted killing her daughter."
Maybe they could go after Claudia? Elsa had no idea what they should do. Right now, the main threat seemed to be Claire and John who were busy attacking her friends. Elsa was worried for them.

Raven nodded. "I wish I knew more." She paused thinking of how her friends managed to kill her when she truly could no longer control who she was for she had truly become her father's pone and She had even given his orders. "Well I know how one of my friends managed to kill me in such a state." Raven said in her monotone. "I was distracted by tormenting others..." Raven frowned and looked once more at her feet from the memory. "Kori which I also have called Starfire. Well her name sort of explains what happened. I was vaporized into nothingness not even ash by her starbolts. I don't think it was fire but similar. Anyways I was gone. A soul without a vessel. I travel on earth forever stuck in the bridge. Or so I thought.... Maybe we can kill her like that..."

She then looked back up but we don't have to be the ones to kill Ariel's daughter. "I'm just saying that maybe that's how." She paused and could hear the pain others seemed in but said nothing fighting her demonic sides desires. "Maybe we can do something different for the time being?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Claire stared back, sadness apparent on her face. Sylvanas sounded so sure of herself. Her spirit would be broken soon enough, the other Claire would make sure of that. Present Claire could only recall the time they'd fought together against the Crossed. "I'm sorry," she said, before suddenly appearing at Sylvanas' side to aim a super speed punch at the woman's side. Without even needing to look, Claire took aim with the MP5 in her other hand and began pouring bullets into the Treant closest to them.
Sylvanas shouted in pain from the swift sucker-punch, while the mockingjay shrieked, still sitting upon Claire's shoulder. It flapped its wings violently as Sylvanas looked up at Claire from the ground, a grin coming to her lips just half a second before the mockingjay combusted, the epicenter of the fel blast happening upon the left side of Claire's head, and her left shoulder. It didn't react too well to the sound of gunshots. The treant didn't show any sign of pain as the bullets wedged their way into its bark, all four of them releasing low grumbles and growls, slowly trudging towards Claire. Sylvanas began to laugh again, bitterly.

"Save your meaningless patronizing for someone who'll hear it! You are mine while you still stand inside this forest!"

Raven nodded. "I wish I knew more." She paused thinking of how her friends managed to kill her when she truly could no longer control who she was for she had truly become her father's pone and She had even given his orders. "Well I know how one of my friends managed to kill me in such a state." Raven said in her monotone. "I was distracted by tormenting others..." Raven frowned and looked once more at her feet from the memory. "Kori which I also have called Starfire. Well her name sort of explains what happened. I was vaporized into nothingness not even ash by her starbolts. I don't think it was fire but similar. Anyways I was gone. A soul without a vessel. I travel on earth forever stuck in the bridge. Or so I thought.... Maybe we can kill her like that..."

She then looked back up but we don't have to be the ones to kill Ariel's daughter. "I'm just saying that maybe that's how." She paused and could hear the pain others seemed in but said nothing fighting her demonic sides desires. "Maybe we can do something different for the time being?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Raven

Elsa nodded. "If we can kill her like that we might need help. You're right though. We need to find something else to do for the time being." Elsa paused, trying to think of what they could to do for the time being that might be beneficial. "My friends are in danger. They're being attacked by the other traitors. We need to stop the traitors or at least help them escape the traitors before we go after Melody. I'll need their help."

York rolls as he hears a barrage of rounds hit him, but it's not enough to dodge the wild spray, and he feels one graze his upper left arm, he lies still, hoping to possibly bait the attacker out by acting dead
He lay so he was facing where the bullets had come from, and controlled his breathing, slowing it down greatly
'I have one chance...and this guy can just as easily put a bullet in me to be sure I'm dead...have to be quick to react if he does'

@Dallas

*Did I get a shot on him? I didn't hear any sort of reaction from the barrage of bullets I released. Either my target is dead, or they're playing things safe by keeping quiet. I kept both hands on my pistol, and emerged from my cover. It seems like a complete idiotic thing to do by leaving my position, even for me. But, I want to get this damn fight over with. With, or without a firearm... I slowed my pace, and began to walk towards the area I fired upon.*

@DapperDogman

Elsa nodded. "If we can kill her like that we might need help. You're right though. We need to find something else to do for the time being." Elsa paused, trying to think of what they could to do for the time being that might be beneficial. "My friends are in danger. They're being attacked by the other traitors. We need to stop the traitors or at least help them escape the traitors before we go after Melody. I'll need their help."
Raven breathed. "Your right." She then nodded. "Led the way." Raven wasn't sure how this would go but she was ready to be the double traitor as Gar or Dicky might put it. Rose she knew would say under cover double spy or something like that because of her father which was Slade Wilson.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

York lies there, in the grass, blood pooling on his shirt from the wound in his arm, it would almost look as if he'd been shot in the heart, from a distance at least
He heard a gentle rustle in the grass before him, he had to fight ever fibre in his body telling him to look...if he looked, he'd be dead for sure
He listened as the footsteps approached, he was lying on his front...so if Wick were to check for wounds...he'd turn him over...which would give him the perfect opportunity to fire upon him...granted the man didn't react fast enough, he'd have about a dozen .45 FMJ rounds in his body in a split second...

@Dallas

Raven breathed. "Your right." She then nodded. "Led the way." Raven wasn't sure how this would go but she was ready to be the double traitor as Gar or Dicky might put it. Rose she knew would say under cover double spy or something like that because of her father which was Slade Wilson.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Very well," Elsa replied, "walk beside me." She wasn't about to lead the way for someone who has betrayed her. Raven could stab her in the back for all she knew.

"Don't let me down, Raven," Elsa added.

After a moment of walking, she gasped seeing York on the ground bleeding with John approaching him.

"Should we help him?" Elsa asked Raven.

@Raven

Last edited by a moderator:

She dropped to the ground, her legs bending into a crouch. The blast still caught her, but even as Claire felt skin near her face and shoulder begin to burn, it began regenerating rapidly. That she was capable of such power reminded her of Birkin after he had transformed into a G monstrosity. It scared her, but none of that fear would show on her face or in her actions now. Even her hair was coming back as she stood to her feet.

"It's not meaningless," she said, her eyes glancing between Sophie and Sylvanas. "Not to me." Still her own words for now, but she felt her body move rapidly to come upon Sophie. Claire made a move to slam her fist into the woman's jaw so she could follow up with a kick to her abdomen.

@Crazy 8 Nate
@york
@Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
"Very well," Elsa replied, "walk beside me." She wasn't about to lead the way for someone who has betrayed her. Raven could stab her in the back for all she knew.
"Don't let me down, Raven," Elsa added.
After a moment of walking, she gasped seeing York with John approaching him.
"Should we help him?" Elsa asked Raven.
Raven shrugged. "Sure." She walked beside Elsa understanding ho her friend felt. "I'll try not to." She said knowing how Elsa sounded like Dicky giving her an order. She looked at York once they reached him and John. "We probable should stop this before it gets bad." She then let a shield from her own powers form in front of York, Elsa and herself. (Raven forgetting she already has a shield like barrier). Knowing it would be cover for the moment.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.