Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, I'm glad we found each other again. You don't... sound so glad though... is everything all right?" Elsa asked Sylvanas, moving to take a couple supplies out of the bag. She took a little blanket, using it to wrap Ilona in, and also took out a little pair of socks to cover her daughter's feet with. She wanted to make sure Ilona was safe and comfortable. That was her number one priority.
She had been caught. It was what she had feared. Fear...how she missed this emotion. She turned to look down upon Elsa, her elven heaight making her about a head or two taller than Elsa. Her tone now turned deathly serious.

"I now have...reason to believe you could be the one responsible for the deaths in our squad."

She turned to face her completely, her muscles tensing.

"You are a sweet woman, and I would hate for this to get out if it were true."

She soon held Elsa's hand, her cold grip suffocating.

"I have already confessed my sins to you, and I would hate for you to continue down the road I have walked many, many times before. So, if this is true..."

She held Elsa's hand up, holding it within both of her own now.

"Please. Tell me. Now."

(( Be sure to vote gaiz! I'mma take a small break, but I give out big 'ol clues as to who the three traitors are! >:D ))

(( After everyone votes, I'll change the round. This round was meant to last until the end of the day. ))

(( They're nothing TOO special -- unless it's the 'HOPE' room. It's a sneak peak into the 'liberal dystopia' if you want to see that. >:D ))

ooc:// looks up words because it's late and brain not fully here anymore... Oh... Well then... I guess it doesn't matter.

She had been caught. It was what she had feared. Fear...how she missed this emotion. She turned to look down upon Elsa, her elven heaight making her about a head or two taller than Elsa. Her tone now turned deathly serious.
"I now have...reason to believe you could be the one responsible for the deaths in our squad."
She turned to face her completely, her muscles tensing.
"You are a sweet woman, and I would hate for this to get out if it were true."
She soon held Elsa's hand, her cold grip suffocating.
"I have already confessed my sins to you, and I would hate for you to continue down the road I have walked many, many times before. So, if this is true..."
She held Elsa's hand up, holding it within both of her own now.
"Please. Tell me. Now."
@york @Archmage Jeremiah

Elsa held her baby close with one arm, eyes widening when Sylvanas grabbed her hand. Had her friend just... flat out called her out on being a traitor? A killer of people from their group? Elsa was shocked.

"It's not true. I don't know what makes you think I would kill any of the others. My only focus during my entire stay in this... prison called Silent Hill has been to keep my child safe and find my husband. What motive would I have to kill anyone?"

Of course, people could say her motive was that she killed some of the others in order to keep her child and husband safe, but of course Elsa would deny such an accusation. Solaire loved life and loved others. He would be horrified if she ever killed anyone.

"I'm your friend. You can trust me. I was thrown in He-- He-- ..." Elsa quivered for a moment and stopped talking. She couldn't even spit the word out, but Elsa had been thrown into Hell. She had been tormented and traumatized by fire and flames, she wondered why anyone would call her out on being a traitor after she had been more of a victim than anything else.

//ooc: After thinking over this a lot after looking at those hints... the people on my suspicious list are now Raven, Shiki, and Claire... So, taking a stab at one of those three... I vote for Claire Redfield.

1 - Kanaya
1 - Claire Redfield

// I suppose I'll vote for Claire as well.

not because someone else is doing it
not because that's how it was in The Ties That Bind if I remember correctly

I wasn't in The Ties That Bind :)

( Umm, well, gonna have to turn this around on Elsa then :( )

Elsa held her baby close with one arm, eyes widening when Sylvanas grabbed her hand. Had her friend just... flat out called her out on being a traitor? A killer of people from their group? Elsa was shocked.
"It's not true. I don't know what makes you think I would kill any of the others. My only focus during my entire stay in this... prison called Silent Hill has been to keep my child safe and find my husband. What motive would I have to kill anyone?"
Of course, people could say her motive was that she killed some of the others in order to keep her child and husband safe, but of course Elsa would deny such an accusation. Solaire loved life and loved others. He would be horrified if she ever killed anyone.
"I'm your friend. You can trust me. I was thrown in He-- He-- ..." Elsa quivered for a moment and stopped talking. She couldn't even spit the word out, but Elsa had been thrown into Hell. She had been tormented and traumatized by fire and flames, she wondered why anyone would call her out on being a traitor after she had been more of a victim than anything else.
//ooc: After thinking over this a lot after looking at those hints... the people on my suspicious list are now Raven, Shiki, and Claire... So, taking a stab at one of those three... I vote for Claire Redfield.
Sylvanas...flinched. And in a twitch reaction, she threw her hands away from Elsa, taking a few slow steps back.

"But how do I know it is not true?! How do I know you are my friend?! How do I know that I can trust you?!"

She reeled herself back, her lips still quivering with unquenchable rage.

"Anyone, I have ever put my complete trust in, has thrown it away and stabbed me in the back with it! Trust, is what got my homeland destroyed! Trust, is what got my people killed, and exiled! Trust, is what got me killed! Four times!"

She screamed agonizingly, in a mournful tone only banshees could harness.

"Four times!"

It was too late for her to stable herself. Her passions were flowing like a waterfall. She quickly stepped up to Elsa with a sharp poke to her chest, her form imposing above the matured queen of Arendelle.

"Do you know what it is like to be brought back and forth from the void so many times, like some sort of sick plaything?! To be looking twice over your shoulder every day, and every night, just so that it does not happen again?! It rips at you! Claws at your fragile sanity, and soul! This!"

She stepped back again, displaying herself not-so-proudly.

"Is where misplaced trust gets you! Trust, is but a weak-minded belief that every man and woman who stands with you would fight with you until your dying breath!"

She released some sort of...sound. Was it a whimper? A scoff? A sniffle? It was strange to tell.

"A belief, that sadly, is not reality. A belief...that I still wish to cling to..."

Her enormous, and powerful form had now crumpled down into a wilted stance of desperation. Like a love letter lost, passed off as garbage by its heartless recipient.

"I do not care if it will get me killed..."

"Death happens upon me so often...it..."

"It's become so easy to accept."

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Reactions: Akibahara
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah

Sylvanas...flinched. And in a twitch reaction, she threw her hands away from Elsa, taking a few slow steps back.
"But how do I know it is not true?! How do I know you are my friend?! How do I know that I can trust you?!"
She reeled herself back, her lips still quivering with unquenchable rage.
"Anyone, I have ever put my complete trust in, has thrown it away and stabbed me in the back with it! Trust, is what got my homeland destroyed! Trust, is what got my people killed, and exiled! Trust, is what got me killed! Four times!"
She screamed agonizingly, in a mournful tone only banshees could harness.
"Four times!"
It was too late for her to stable herself. Her passions were flowing like a waterfall. She quickly stepped up to Elsa with a sharp poke to her chest, her form imposing above the matured queen of Arendelle.
"Do you know what it is like to be brought back and forth from the void so many times, like some sort of sick plaything?! To be looking twice over your shoulder every day, and every night, just so that it does not happen again?! It rips at you! Claws at your fragile sanity, and soul! This!"
She stepped back again, displaying herself not-so-proudly.
"Is where misplaced trust gets you! Trust, is but a weak-minded belief that every man and woman who stands with you would fight with you until your dying breath!"
She released some sort of...sound. Was it a whimper? A scoff? A sniffle? It was strange to tell.
"A belief, that sadly, is not reality. A belief...that I still wish to cling to..."
"I do not care if it will get me killed..."
"Death happens upon me so often...it..."
"It's become so easy to accept."
Sophie decided to interject after she listened to the woman talk for a bit, feeling tears brimming her eyes a little "I didn't trust that Simon returned my feelings... So I didn't tell him I had any for him, but... Before we knew it, he was gone... Sometimes there's a price to pay to not trust someone... You know?" She said quietly, it was something she'd always hoped to redeem by coming here, a fatefull mistake that lead to a downwards spiral, but at the same time, it brought her together with Elsa and the others. Perhaps after all of this is over, even if they weren't from the same universe, they could finally figure out what on earth had happened to them all... Claudia definitely had a part to play in all of this, but what exactly?

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

Elsa frowned and stepped back, nervous from Sylvanas' erratic behavior. She could understand why she was acting that way, but still she was uncomfortable with it. Ilona seemed uncomfortable with it as well, because she started to cry. Holding her close, Elsa tried to calm her down, grateful she could now use her voice to help her do so. Elsa stepped back even more, however, when Sylvanas poked her chest.

"I don't know what if feels like to be brought back that many times, but I have been brought back from the dead once. It was a hard thing for me to deal with. I-It may seem hard to trust others, but you just have to keep trying. Someday you will find that person you can trust. And it is me. I haven't killed anyone in our group. I swear it on my life. I know you have no reason to believe me, but when we find the real traitors you will know I'm telling the truth."

Elsa paused, opening her mouth to speak more, but instead of words coming out, she violently coughed. Her throat hurt badly just from speaking as much as she had been and her mouth felt dry. All this talking again would take some getting used to for her.

(My vote is for elsa)
Aiden looked at the tower. He saw that posts about him in this reality were from someone he had never met named zadok shadows. What ever the case he used his phone to hack into the evil overlords computer. He was typing something into his post. Hoping it would work. "Claire would find a magical amulet that would prevent her from being banished this round." He entreed it in hoping for a response.

@Atomyk

Reactions: Atomyk
Elsa frowned and stepped back, nervous from Sylvanas' erratic behavior. She could understand why she was acting that way, but still she was uncomfortable with it. Ilona seemed uncomfortable with it as well, because she started to cry. Holding her close, Elsa tried to calm her down, grateful she could now use her voice to help her do so. Elsa stepped back even more, however, when Sylvanas poked her chest.
"I don't know what if feels like to be brought back that many times, but I have been brought back from the dead once. It was a hard thing for me to deal with. I-It may seem hard to trust others, but you just have to keep trying. Someday you will find that person you can trust. And it is me. I haven't killed anyone in our group. I swear it on my life. I know you have no reason to believe me, but when we find the real traitors you will know I'm telling the truth."
Elsa paused, opening her mouth to speak more, but instead of words coming out, she violently coughed. Her throat hurt badly just from speaking as much as she had been and her mouth felt dry. All this talking again would take some getting used to for her.
Sylvanas, after wilting, and stepping back, her ears catching the sound of the baby's wailing...she regained a bit of her regal demeanour. With a sigh, her back hit the wall of the elevator, sliding slowly down until she was seated. She looked up at Elsa.

"Then prove it to me. I've already gone out of my way to save your hide, and I expect you to do the same for me. Otherwise, you're no better than my one remaining sister. A lousy, walking pile of indecisive secrets, just waiting to be swayed by some rich, entitled temple-kneeler."

"...It's a long story. You'll only hear it once you've earned my trust."

Status
Not open for further replies.