Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven_as_a_child.jpg
Raven heard the foot steps. She looked to Ariel. She felt scared. "Um.. A-Ariel..." She said sounding her sudden change in age. "I-I t-think w-we s-should h-hide...." Raven looked around hearing the foot steps sounding to get closer. She had completely forgotten that they had came in an elevator and hide under the couch letting herself hide as best she could in the shades in her now white cloak.
You're met with footsteps of an unknown female: She's sporting black hair, nude, and certainly knows you're here, but isn't aware of your exact location. It's Melody. She's silent, her beady eyes absentmindedly examine her surroundings. You could see her pale frame adjacent to the couch you hid under - fortunately, you're concealed... for now. Fwoom! With a remarkably powerful telekinesis, she swung a wooden table into the wall, it explodes into a thousand pieces. Uh oh...

Elsa felt a little stronger for a moment when Sophia placed a hand on her shoulder, but upon hearing Claudia's true plans her heart sunk. "No," she replied hoarsely, holding her daughter close. She kissed the top of Ilona's head before glancing down at her. Ilona looked up at Elsa with fresh tears in her pretty blue eyes and touched mommy's face with one of her little hands. Elsa kissed the hand that touched her before shaking her head again. "I already lost one child before. I can't lose this one too. I never signed up for this. She deserves to live her life, not be a sacrifice. Especially not to a god whose treated me so poorly."
Claudia smiled, "No, my dear, dear child. You didn't lose your son. He's right here." Out of nowhere, a fetus, sporting six arms, a severely deformed face, with pus spewing from it's eyeballs growled in anguish. It crawled, mewling pitifully under extreme suffering. The Priestess of the Order, however, crossed her arms, "Be gone, demon." And with that, the fetus vanished.

050.jpg

"It doesn't matter what you do or do not want, Elsa of Arendelle. Your daughter belongs to us. To the Order. To bring upon God's will. And we will have her soon enough."

Raven shivers at the sound but stays quiet. 'Don't be my father.... Don't be my father...' She looks carefully at the women. 'W-who i-is s-she?' Raven feels help less and starts to try and remember why she is here. 'S-someone named.D-dona? B-but t-that d-doesn't l-look l-like h-her.'
raven7.jpg

@Akibahra

The computer flips off, followed by the loud flushing off a toilet as poop goes down into the sewers. You could hear him wash his hands. Very, very close to getting out...
((the tag didn't work in the post where I said I was picking the lock on the bathroom door. I'm going to kill him. :D))

..... The Spy and his two men looked around the room. The Spy heard shitting noises coming from the bathroom, and saw everything on the computer. T-that was them.... and he could see..... people.... posting their stories. What the fuck? He pulled out his revolver, took a lock-pick from one of his men, and approached the door. He began picking the lock. He was going to go inside, and he was going to fucking blow this guy's brains out. He has weapons now, and he was going to fucking annihlate everything Silent Hill through at him, including this.

((the tag didn't work in the post where I said I was picking the lock on the bathroom door. I'm going to kill him. :D))
..... The Spy and his two men looked around the room. The Spy heard shitting noises coming from the bathroom, and saw everything on the computer. T-that was them.... and he could see..... people.... posting their stories. What the fuck? He pulled out his revolver, took a lock-pick from one of his men, and approached the door. He began picking the lock. He was going to go inside, and he was going to fucking blow this guy's brains out. He has weapons now, and he was going to fucking annihlate everything Silent Hill through at him, including this.
(( Prepare for a big surprise! ))

Raven shivers at the sound but stays quiet. 'Don't be my father.... Don't be my father...' She looks carefully at the women. 'W-who i-is s-she?' Raven feels help less and starts to try and remember why she is here. 'S-someone named.D-dona? B-but t-that d-doesn't l-look l-like h-her.'
@Akibahra
Melody hears a soft crying, she begins approaching your position. Do you stay there? Or do you flee?

It appears Floor G has already been visited. However, you click it nevertheless. The elevator door closes for a second or two, emits a loud 'ding!' and opens up once again. You're back where you started.
She grunted. It was a reset button. Good to note. It is good that she had a contingency plan, and instead pressed Button E.

@Akibahara

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven being the age she now is crawls out of hiding and looks at the women. Then she takes off farther into the house for she still does not remember the elevator. 'I'll play hide and seek for now. Yeah make it a game that sounds good. Then if I find an escape I'll leave.' Raven runs wondering where to hide next.

@Akibahara

Claire - Aki's Room - Aiden/Shiki/York/Spy

"If we change the story, maybe we change our fate."

Claire stared at him for a moment, rolling this over in her mind. A written description of what they had just experience had been there on the computer, there was no doubt about that. The idea that her entire life-- All their lives-- were contained on this computer made a sort crazy sense. Her conflicting memories and the insanity that her life had become... It all made too much sense once one thought of it as the writing of some kind of God.

Still, Claire couldn't quite grasp the theory that this meant they weren't real. That they were standing here in this room, didn't that mean that they were very very real? Even if this theoretical writer had written them to meet, Claire couldn't even begin to conceive of how that would be possible.

No, what was more likely was that Silent Hill was messing with them once again. Either that, or her insanity was simply getting stranger and stranger. Claire couldn't accept not being real, but she could except that her life simply made no sense anymore. Once the computer started back up, Claire looked to the monitor. "Okay, do it Aiden. Write. Make changes. Do whatever you can before they come back!"

@Akibahara
@Zadok shadows

Last edited:
Claudia smiled, "No, my dear, dear child. You didn't lose your son. He's right here." Out of nowhere, a fetus, sporting six arms, a severely deformed face, with pus spewing from it's eyeballs growled in anguish. It crawled, mewling pitifully under extreme suffering. The Priestess of the Order, however, crossed her arms, "Be gone, demon." And with that, the fetus vanished.

050.jpg

"It doesn't matter what you do or do not want, Elsa of Arendelle. Your daughter belongs to us. To the Order. To bring upon God's will. And we will have her soon enough."

Elsa's eyes widened when she saw the fetus. It hurt her heart to see him under such pain like that. It reminded her of the fetus beast she had come across back when she first met Raven.

"Why do you have him? He died. You brought him back to life for what? He's suffering," Elsa said, looking gently at the fetus until he disappeared.

"I won't let you touch my daughter. You'll have to kill me first. I'll fight for her to have her own life even if it means losing mine," she said, glaring at Claudia. "Find yourself another sacrifice."

Reactions: Raven
The bathroom door opened revealing... wait, it's HIM. You instantly recognized him: He's from Ties that Bind, from The Shadow's Grip, he was everywhere! Was he controlling the situation? However, he doesn't appear to notice The Red Spy. It's as if you were invisible.

She grunted. It was a reset button. Good to note. It is good that she had a contingency plan, and instead pressed Button E.
The elevator 'dings!' loudly, shifting into 'Floor E.' Hm. That's strange. It's a simple bathroom. With simple stalls. With simple sinks. It doesn't appear to be a threat at all. There's something sprawled against the wall in blood though:

"There are three evil ones--find them."

"The first, a man of valor and action, a fighter is he."

"The second, a woman of courage and strength, a survivor is she."

"The third, a woman of mystery and intrigue, a ------- is she."

Huh?

What could this mean?​

The bathroom door opened revealing... wait, it's HIM. You instantly recognized him: He's from Ties that Bind, from The Shadow's Grip, he was everywhere! Was he controlling the situation? However, he doesn't appear to notice The Red Spy. It's as if you were invisible.
((IS IT ADAM. I SWEAR. I WILL KILL YOU IF IT IS ADAM))

The Spy swung a fist forward, hurling it right towards his face. "You little fucking piece of shit!" he roared.

Reactions: Akibahara
Raven being the age she now is crawls out of hiding and looks at the women. Then she takes off farther into the house for she still does not remember the elevator. 'I'll play hide and seek for now. Yeah make it a game that sounds good. Then if I find an escape I'll leave.' Raven runs wondering where to hide next.
The woman spots you, slowly pacing forward, her dim black eyes glare daggers at Raven. It appears she wants you... but for what? You crawl and crawl and crawl... you could escape through a ventilation shaft, but could your poor baby body handle it?

Raven walked and crawled in this small form clumsily. she felt the little boy pull her hair. "Hey do you want to get caught? That's no fun." She glanced at the lady. And stood knowing that she couldn't really take a baby in with her. "Aw your no fun." She said looking at him. Raven then let her gaze look at the lady. "Well there went hide and seek tag." She stood and breathed. "What do you want lady?"
Lilrvn.jpg

@Akibahara

Claire - Elevator - Aiden/Shiki/York/Spy
"If we change the story, maybe we change our fate."
Claire stared at him for a moment, rolling this over in her mind. A written description of what they had just experience had been there on the computer, there was no doubt about that. The idea that her entire life-- All their lives-- were contained on this computer made a sort crazy sense. Her conflicting memories and the insanity that her life had become... It all made too much sense once one thought of it as the writing of some kind of God.
Still, Claire couldn't quite grasp the theory that this meant they weren't real. That they were standing here in this room, didn't that mean that they were very very real? Even if this theoretical writer had written them to meet, Claire couldn't even begin to conceive of how that would be possible.
No, what was more likely was that Silent Hill was messing with them once again. Either that, or her insanity was simply getting stranger and stranger. Claire couldn't accept not being real, but she could except that her life simply made no sense anymore. Once the computer started back up, Claire looked to the monitor. "Okay, do it Aiden. Write. Make changes. Do whatever you can before they come back!"
The Spy swung a fist forward, hurling it right towards his face. "You little fucking piece of shit!" he roared.
(( Fun time. ))

Overlord Super-Demon Game-Master Akibahara just finished taking a massive Chipotle fueled dump. It was huge. He hummed to himself, The Red Spy's swing phasing through his skin. Dum-de-dum-dum~ he scratched his back, idly plopping himself down as his... huh, his monitor must've shut down a few of his programs. Whatever. He opened up 'Microsoft Office Word', adjacent to an 'Iwakuroleplay' tab, reading Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill's posts. Ha ha, he chuckled to himself, this one looks funny...

SirDerpingtonIV, huh? Yeah, he's a funny roleplayer. Has this strange obsession with killing my 'Adam OC.' He shrugged, idly tapping a few words into the keyboard:

"And out of nowhere, with the power of the mighty GM, The Red Spy felt himself... morph! It's as if an otherworldly force possessed his very soul, his body, and fused him with someone else, but who?! He moaned in ecstasy, biting his lower lip as his physique drastically changed. It was uncontrollable. What... what power did this GM have over him? He looked down at his new body, revealing this:

article-1287579-0A16D47F000005DC-4_468x701.jpg

Introducing: The RED Megan Fox!"

Akibahara chuckled to himself, leaning back, anticipating the next post.

The elevator 'dings!' loudly, shifting into 'Floor E.' Hm. That's strange. It's a simple bathroom. With simple stalls. With simple sinks. It doesn't appear to be a threat at all. There's something sprawled against the wall in blood though:
"There are three evil ones--find them."

"The first, a man of valor and action, a fighter is he."

"The second, a woman of courage and strength, a survivor is she."

"The third, a woman of mystery and intrigue, a ------- is she."

Huh?

What could this mean?​
Her scarred heart was nearly bounding out of her chest as the rusty elevator doors parted, curiously stepping into the public restroom. Thank the Old Gods it was empty. Empty, except for the writing... She furrowed her brows observantly at the writing, her pace slowing as she came to stand before it, pointing a finger out at the writing while she read it.

"A riddle...haha..."

She placed that same hand on her hip with a grin.

"I love a challenge."

Perhaps she had to fill in the blank? She thought of words that would fit in with the theme...'Victim'? 'Killer'? Wait...this writing could not be referencing those in her group...could it? People have been mysteriously dying off. And with every passing comrade, the scent of suspicion grew ever stronger.

@Akibahara

((Oh god! Is that Kingseeker Frampt (from Dark Souls) as a baby?! o.O))

Her scarred heart was nearly bounding out of her chest as the rusty elevator doors parted, curiously stepping into the public restroom. Thank the Old Gods it was empty. Empty, except for the writing... She furrowed her brows observantly at the writing, her pace slowing as she came to stand before it, pointing a finger out at the writing while she read it.
"A riddle...haha..."
She placed that same hand on her hip with a grin.
"I love a challenge."
Perhaps she had to fill in the blank? She thought of words that would fit in with the theme...'Victim'? 'Killer'? Wait...this writing could not be referencing those in her group...could it? People have been mysteriously dying off. And with every passing comrade, the scent of suspicion grew ever stronger.
They don't appear to be challenges, but rather, clues as to the Order's agents in your group.

Elsa's eyes widened when she saw the fetus. It hurt her heart to see him under such pain like that. It reminded her of the fetus beast she had come across back when she first met Raven.
"Why do you have him? He died. You brought him back to life for what? He's suffering," Elsa said, looking gently at the fetus until he disappeared.
"I won't let you touch my daughter. You'll have to kill me first. I'll fight for her to have her own life even if it means losing mine," she said, glaring at Claudia. "Find yourself another sacrifice."
Claudia Wolf merely nodded, "That's fine, my dear, we'll claim your life and take the child... but not yet." And with that, the elevator doors slammed shut. What will be your next form of action?

Status
Not open for further replies.