Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
York sighs and takes a seat, watching the others disinterestedly "Well, this is simply riveting" he mutters as he starts to look at the shabby room he was in, how could an evil overlord live like this?
Everything was everywhere, dirty clothes, food packaging...it was just messy

(Gonna vote for Shirou!, as he's all about justice!)
@Akibahara

(( Oooh, is Elsa gunna get eliminated? MAYBE. Next round up today. ))

Ariel's baby-self cooed underneath the desk in confusion. Raven had disappeared. Her fuzzy, barely grown out red hair was messy with dust. She saw Melody, her eyebrows drawn together. Big, blue eyes stared up from the darkness under the desk.

Does Melody see her? Y/N

@Akibahara

*Yang's eyes slowly opened after they fluttered for a bit. Her face still sported the look of pain as she did so. She sat up straight and looked to Ellie and Shirou. She didn't say any thing she just looked at them groggy like. She wasn't fully awake yet.*
@Joellie @Verite

*Yang's eyes slowly opened after they fluttered for a bit. Her face still sported the look of pain as she did so. She sat up straight and looked to Ellie and Shirou. She didn't say any thing she just looked at them groggy like. She wasn't fully awake yet.*
"Um... hey. Are you, ah, feeling any better?" He asked rather awkwardly, waving his hand in front of her briefly.

"Um... hey. Are you, ah, feeling any better?" He asked rather awkwardly, waving his hand in front of her briefly.
*she shook her head to say no. Her breathing was low, but her skin tone was returning to normal. She sighed as she leaned her head back* this hurts very badly... I can't move it either...
@Joellie

((I'll wait till next round to post since I'm completely lost, I'll also not vote this round either. I'll come back and post later when the next chapter is up.))

Sylvanas, after wilting, and stepping back, her ears catching the sound of the baby's wailing...she regained a bit of her regal demeanour. With a sigh, her back hit the wall of the elevator, sliding slowly down until she was seated. She looked up at Elsa.

"Then prove it to me. I've already gone out of my way to save your hide, and I expect you to do the same for me. Otherwise, you're no better than my one remaining sister. A lousy, walking pile of indecisive secrets, just waiting to be swayed by some rich, entitled temple-kneeler."

"...It's a long story. You'll only hear it once you've earned my trust."

@Archmage Jeremiah @york

Elsa worked to calm her baby down first before replying to Sylvanas again. "I'll find a way to prove it to you. I would help you if something were to happen to you. I do owe you a lot. You're my friend and you saved my life. Just please... give me a chance. People have had so little faith in me for my whole life. But I've never had bad intentions. I'm just misunderstood."

Elsa worked to calm her baby down first before replying to Sylvanas again. "I'll find a way to prove it to you. I would help you if something were to happen to you. I do owe you a lot. You're my friend and you saved my life. Just please... give me a chance. People have had so little faith in me for my whole life. But I've never had bad intentions. I'm just misunderstood."
"Aren't we all misunderstood? I attempted to rejoin the Alliance when I ran from the Scourge, but did they accept me? No! Nor did they accept my people, even after all they've been through. All because of their ruthless prince. A chance to prove yourself is better than what I received."

"Aren't we all misunderstood? I attempted to rejoin the Alliance when I ran from the Scourge, but did they accept me? No! Nor did they accept my people, even after all they've been through. All because of their ruthless prince. A chance to prove yourself is better than what I received."

"Well I do understand a little of what you went through, even if it's not as bad as what you suffered. When my kingdom found out I had ice magic they called me a monster and looked at me with fear and disgust. I ran away and intended to never come back. But I was captured and thrown in my own prison. It hurt, but I survived because of my sister. She's the one who gave me a chance. With the chance you've given me I will prove to you that I'm not a traitor."

Elsa leaned her back against the elevator, sighing and rubbing her throat. She wondered if any of the other survivors thought she was a traitor too... "Do you think I'm a traitor?" she asked Sophie.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

"Well I do understand a little of what you went through, even if it's not as bad as what you suffered. When my kingdom found out I had ice magic they called me a monster and looked at me with fear and disgust. I ran away and intended to never come back. But I was captured and thrown in my own prison. It hurt, but I survived because of my sister. She's the one who gave me a chance. With the chance you've given me I will prove to you that I'm not a traitor."
Elsa leaned her back against the elevator, sighing and rubbing her throat. She wondered if any of the other survivors thought she was a traitor too... "Do you think I'm a traitor?" she asked Sophie.
"You were shunned for being born a cryomancer? Harsh. I assume magic isn't very prevalent where you live?"

"You were shunned for being born a cryomancer? Harsh. I assume magic isn't very prevalent where you live?"

Elsa shook her head. "No, not many people have magic where I live. I'm the only one I know of from my kingdom who was born with such a gift. Even my parents were afraid of me. They never said it, but I know so by the way they used to look at me." Elsa narrowed her eyes. "We all have pain in our pasts, but we don't have to judge each other for those things. Especially when a lot of those things aren't their fault."

CHAPTER SEVEN
“Paradise Lost”

Claudia Wolf finished reading The Book of Samael with a look of contentment mingled with intense determination. The time for divine retribution is at hand. She muttered a few alien phrases, unheard through human lips for eons, lost in the realm of time itself. An ancient, unholy language echoed across Nowhere's endless halls...

It hurt.

Oh God, it hurt.

Your head throbbed, causing you to tumble over on your ass – wherever you are – it didn't appear Silent Hill's archaic magic cut through the dimensions like butter. A tiny, small voice whispered in your ear:
Sequestration.

Let us dwell in the Holy Mother where we shall be GLAAAAAAAAD.

It happened again.

The ground crumbling, the screams of Silent Hill denizens haunting your every waking moment. You flailed back and forth, like a baby without it's toy, your screams joining those of the lost. You try and grasp one more time for sweet, sweet air...
And then your vision fades to black.

You woke up. For the seventh time.
It smelled... bad in here. It was also incredibly humid, wet, and “fleshy”. Where were you? Your eyes fluttered open, revealing... oh shit, a massive tunnel. It's literally the uterus opening of a giant's... lady parts. You could hear distant echos, very faint, mind you, of a woman. It's Elsa. No, not YOUR Elsa. Maybe her a year ago – and you were alive in well INSIDE her.
Clearly. This is the weirdest and most frightening thing you've been in.

What's more frightening, perhaps? The corpse of The RED Spy, he's been shanked to death. His body is riddled in holes, gore oozing out of his body, dribbling down "giant Elsa's" vaginal rugae. Next to Kanaya and Simba, their throat slit. Oh, and the real Elsa was INNOCENT. There's no defining traitor weapon or I.D. to point out her guilt.

You peer through giant Elsa's little cervix hole: You spot a glorious beacon of light radiate from inside. It's sporting an assortment of people, dedicated disciples of The Order, they're all sitting around a nude raven-haired female: Melody. It's remarkably peaceful in comparison to Silent Hill. There's birds in the sky, a bright sun against a blue, blue sky, a 'Garden of Eden'-esque type garden, filled with trees and innocent delights!
All inside giant Elsa's vagina …

The question is: Do you dare crawl through the hole?

Alright y'all! You know the drill, be sure to vote! This round ends tomorrow or two days from now!

Cast List:
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)

@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
@Jane the Killer as Jane the Killer (Creepypasta)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Liam "Matt" Leeson - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Sylvanas - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Elsa - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Aiden Pearce - KILLED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

T-Dog - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Ib - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Red - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Morgan - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Rin - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Sebastian - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Gabriel - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Itachi - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
The Red Spy - KILLED! INNOCENT! SHANKED TO DEATH.
Kanaya - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT.
Simba - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT.

In Danger of Elimination:
Jane
Feferi
Solaire

Last edited by a moderator:
York sighs as he wakes up yet again "This better be the last time, I swear"
He looks at the people, they were behind this...that woman, something was so...wrong...about her, the little girl bore a resemblance to Ariel, that much was true, but she seemed...wrong...somehow...
"Well, while I must admit, the concept of going inside a woman isn't beyond me...it's a little odd to get all of you inside...you know?" he asks anyone who'd woken up nearby, chuckling at his own joke
"God, I'm getting tired of this place"

@Akibahara

York sighs as he wakes up yet again "This better be the last time, I swear"
He looks at the people, they were behind this...that woman, something was so...wrong...about her, the little girl bore a resemblance to Ariel, that much was true, but she seemed...wrong...somehow...
"Well, while I must admit, the concept of going inside a woman isn't beyond me...it's a little odd to get all of you inside...you know?" he asks anyone who'd woken up nearby, chuckling at his own joke
"God, I'm getting tired of this place"

@Akibahara
Indeed, but it wasn't tired of you. It appears blood is leaking out from the cervix, just a little bit. Aww, that sucks. It appears little 'ol Elsa is on her period. It pools against your ankles as you peer into the hole once again: The inhabitants within appear safe. There's no blood, no 'icky vaginal fluids' inside, nothing resembling a woman's body part, honestly!

*Yang looked around as she awoke. She pushed her self up and let out a long sigh as her leg felt better and she could use it. She sniffed the air and cringed her face* Smells... Womany. *she then realized where she was and blushed quite deeply. She knew she would get a woman, but this was like birth so it was both arousing and very weird for her* I uhhh... ok then... *the blush never left her as she looked around for Ellie*
@Joellie @Akibahara

Sylvanas still lay unconscious atop the fleshy surface, all this passing out, switching locations and waking up again, it was getting to her. None of this was sane, none of this made sense. But she was rudely awakened by the stream of blood flowing her way, and in her scramble to get up and away from it, she only flipped and flopped around inside the thick fluid, her flat boots finding no traction within her new surroundings. She was screaming, too. Did she think this was some sick nightmare? Awakening in a pool of blood? All everyone around her knew was how she'd probably never look this goofy and comical ever again.

Probabaly.​

Shiki (What is even)

Finishing her button binging, Shiki greatly missed it. Now they were in an obscene location, and she could only sigh in exasperation. "Honestly, the guy behind this must be a misogynist... Or have one hell of a fetish. I can't tell if he's already insane, or trying to make us go looney..."

Reactions: Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah

"What on earth is... This?" Sophie thought looking around what was quite clearly someone's vaginal canal, and upon looking closer, somehow through the cervix there appeared to be a "paradise"? She didn't know what to make of all this, but she knew the first thing she needed to do was find the others. Starting to call out, she looked around for Elsa and that other Woman whom she'd been standing in an elevator with only mere moments ago...

"Well...call me a pussy, but honestly...the concept of crawling into Elsa's body seems...odd"
He shrugs and starts to climb inside
"What the worst that can happen, I can die?"
He chuckles, knowing that death would only end his suffering earlier
"Never thought I'd be inside of Elsa though...this is odd"

@Akibahara

Status
Not open for further replies.