Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudia Wolf merely nodded, "That's fine, my dear, we'll claim your life and take the child... but not yet." And with that, the elevator doors slammed shut. What will be your next form of action?
//ooc: What floors are left that haven't been taken?

Raven walked and crawled in this small form clumsily. she felt the little boy pull her hair. "Hey do you want to get caught? That's no fun." She glanced at the lady. And stood knowing that she couldn't really take a baby in with her. "Aw your no fun." She said looking at him. Raven then let her gaze look at the lady. "Well there went hide and seek tag." She stood and breathed. "What do you want lady?"
Lilrvn.jpg
Uh oh...

Melody idly picked up Raven, glaring at her, "..." Craaack... huh? Her jawline snapped open, breaking apart as her lips extended, like a snake. She felt putrid, hot air erupt from Melody's mouth, followed by a freakish moan. You close your eyes, anticipating the inevitable -- as Melody swallowed little Raven whole. She cried out in intense agony, her throat muscles crushing her, inch-by-inch, into her belly.

You woke up. You're in the midst of pitch black. It's where you started.

Floor A: It's a red button. The letter 'T' is capitalized and is centered on the button. EXPLORED.

Floor B: It's a green button. The letter 'C' is capitalized, it appears to flicker on and off. Could 'C' mean Claudia, you think, shortly before determining whether or not to press the button. EXPLORED.

Floor C: It's a blue button. The term 'HOPE' is capitalized, it too, flickers on and off. You swear you could see a very faint swastika light up, shortly before dissipating once again.

Floor D: It's a purple button. There's a '<3' or a heart insignia on it.

Floor E: It's an orange button. It flickers on and off. Very, very quickly. It has a strange appeal to it, but you're ensure of what it is. EXPLORED.

Floor F: It's a yellow button. It doesn't appear special.

Floor G: It displays a reflection of you. You're not sure why. EXPLORED.

Floor H: There's a fish on the button. It appears important. You're not sure why. EXPLORED.

Shiki [AKI ROOM Group A]

There were no more buttons to press. It seems they were ghosts, and this mirage was just mocking them. ... Well, the situation didn't seem dangerous at least. That was something rare. If they were just toying with her mind, then it was going to be ineffective. To her, this was all just some twisted Magus's trick. Shiki leaned over the man's shoulder and proceeded to type: Dickface Buttmonger.
@Akibahara

Raven shook her head still holding the boy. 'Damn that was gross.' She looked around and headed yet again for the elevator. "Okay Floor C here I come." She pressed the button with out hesitating. 'Your the most hopeful person I known' Raven thought of Nightwing encouraging words. 'That is why I chose to go there next.' She thought as she waited for the elevator to take her to Floor C.

@Akibahara

ooc:// oh and assuming Raven is back to normal
WhiteRavenTheEndPart3.jpg

Claire - Aki's Room - Aiden/Shiki/York/Spy

He'd made no notice of them. He passed through them like a ghost. Claire watched as he phased right through her and Aiden, starting to type on his computer. She couldn't take her eyes away as he typed a paragraph of text, every word chilling her to her core. GM... she didn't immediately recognise the term, but she watched as he turned the man beside her into--

Oh, no. Claire fell against the desk, one hand grasping at the computer's tower. She saw the man suddenly change into a woman, much like Aiden had done in the theatre. Claire's skin crawled at these implications. She watched as Shiki stepped up to type some words of her own, so Claire hastily followed after her. Her hands shaking, she typed: The Chris Redfield that Claire knew was alive.

@Akibahara

They don't appear to be challenges, but rather, clues as to the Order's agents in your group.
Sylvanas huffed, and filled in the blank anyway. She filled it in with some of the dripping blood, roughly spelling the word 'raven' onto the wall.​

She had a few choice words for two special little ladies in her squad now.

A purpose has been found.

But if her suspicions were true...

She'd be nearly heartbroken.
She stepped back into the Elevator, pressing the Purple Button. Perhaps this next room would be depict something that could cheer her up, or at least distract her from her analyzing.

@Akibahara

@Akibahara

When Elsa was kicked back into the elevator, she stared blankly at the buttons. What Claudia said worried her. They were going to try to take her baby no matter what, huh? Well, over Elsa's dead body they would. Shaking her head, Elsa went to press a button. She decided to try for Floor D.

When Elsa was kicked back into the elevator, she stared blankly at the buttons. What Claudia said worried her. They were going to try to take her baby no matter what, huh? Well, over Elsa's dead body they would. Shaking her head, Elsa went to press a button. She decided to try for Floor D.
Sophie, realizing quickly that Claudia hadn't seen her, hurried into the Elevator with Elsa before she pressed a button which sent the elevator moving to another floor... She wasn't sure if anyone else had come in with her, but she wasn't about to let that stop her, she had heard what Claudia said as well which meant Elsa's daughter was in danger, whatever they were doing with the babies weren't pleasant considering that... Thing Claudia had somehow resurrected from death, she'd rather not think about what kidn of sick things she had to do to get her hands on that.

He'd made no notice of them. He passed through them like a ghost. Claire watched as he phased right through her and Aiden, starting to type on his computer. She couldn't take her eyes away as he typed a paragraph of text, every word chilling her to her core. GM... she didn't immediately recognise the term, but she watched as he turned the man beside her into--
Oh, no. Claire fell against the desk, one hand grasping at the computer's tower. She saw the man suddenly change into a woman, much like Aiden had done in the theatre. Claire's skin crawled at these implications. She watched as Shiki stepped up to type some words of her own, so Claire hastily followed after her. Her hands shaking, she typed: The Chris Redfield that Claire knew was alive.
Shiki [AKI ROOM Group A]
There were no more buttons to press. It seems they were ghosts, and this mirage was just mocking them. ... Well, the situation didn't seem dangerous at least. That was something rare. If they were just toying with her mind, then it was going to be ineffective. To her, this was all just some twisted Magus's trick. Shiki leaned over the man's shoulder and proceeded to type: Dickface Buttmonger.

@Akibahara
Dickface Buttmonger. - Nothing happened.

The Chris Redfield that Claire knew was alive. - Something DID happen, but not as you expected.

Akibahara scratched his head, was he seriously getting hacked? He anticipated another mysterious code to magically insert itself on his Word document. Nope. Nada. He flipped onto a page on Iwakuroleplay.com, revealing, what the fuck?! The exact same codes, except, typed down as a roleplay post by Murder newbies Atomyk and Ziogen. This was getting toooooo weird. It took Aki a few minutes to adjust himself - but he did.

Might as well make a few notes, right?

He popped open a document titled: "Murder Game Ideas." He did have ideas on how to portray Chris Redfield, ahhh, should he torment Claire again? It was a good idea. Oooh, what if I wrote up Chris Redfield as an Umbrella Corporation double agent! Interesting idea, right?

(( Fun time. ))
Overlord Super-Demon Game-Master Akibahara just finished taking a massive Chipotle fueled dump. It was huge. He hummed to himself, The Red Spy's swing phasing through his skin. Dum-de-dum-dum~ he scratched his back, idly plopping himself down as his... huh, his monitor must've shut down a few of his programs. Whatever. He opened up 'Microsoft Office Word', adjacent to an 'Iwakuroleplay' tab, reading Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill's posts. Ha ha, he chuckled to himself, this one looks funny...
SirDerpingtonIV, huh? Yeah, he's a funny roleplayer. Has this strange obsession with killing my 'Adam OC.' He shrugged, idly tapping a few words into the keyboard:

"And out of nowhere, with the power of the mighty GM, The Red Spy felt himself... morph! It's as if an otherworldly force possessed his very soul, his body, and fused him with someone else, but who?! He moaned in ecstasy, biting his lower lip as his physique drastically changed. It was uncontrollable. What... what power did this GM have over him? He looked down at his new body, revealing this:

article-1287579-0A16D47F000005DC-4_468x701.jpg

Introducing: The RED Megan Fox!"

Akibahara chuckled to himself, leaning back, anticipating the next post.

The spy looked down at himself, noticing that he had yet again, become a girl. He shrugged. He stood right behind Akibahara, glaring at him. It seemed, that whatever he did, was posted by this... "SirDerpingtonIV" fellow. He looked down at Aki's keyboard, and presed a few keys, to see if it'd have any effect. He tried to type, "LEAVE US ALONE"

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Akibahara

Elsa sighed turning to Sophie. "I-I don't like that woman. I can't let her hurt my child," Elsa mumbled. Maybe she should try to be more positive? "A-At least I got my voice back." Even if it was weak and raspy, it would be helpful.

Realizing she was now in the elevator with Sylvanas on their way to Floor D she smiled. "Y-You're here. Good to see you... do you still have... that backpack with those supplies in it?" Elsa asked. She mostly just wanted to look for a few items she could use to pamper Ilona with since she had seemed so upset earlier.

Shiki [Aki Room]

Shiki shrugs and looks around for a weapon that she could shank this person with. They might not be able to affect him, but they could affect his things. And then those things could affect him. ... Of course Shiki's first solution is to kill the guy. Bargaining is for smooks.​
@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As the elevator shifted through this town's ethereal space, she soon noticed Elsa beside her. The sight of her now gave her a spook. A strange new reaction. Her composure even seemed more uneasy around her friend Elsa, with the mists of ambiguity being the culprit. Sylvanas folded her arms and hoped Elsa wouldn't notice. She cleared her throat and greeted her again, hoping her new suspicions wouldn't rub off in her ghastly voice.

"Bal'a dash, Elsa. We find each other yet again."

When Elsa spoke of the supplies, she was at first hesitant to answer, but did after a brief pause.
She motioned to the quiver on her back, still stuffed. But she did not speak; afraid the longer she continued, the further Elsa might catch onto her brooding tone.

The spy looked down at himself, noticing that he had yet again, become a girl. He shrugged. He stood right behind Akibahara, glaring at him. It seemed, that whatever he did, was posted by this... "SirDerpingtonIV" fellow. He looked down at Aki's keyboard, and presed a few keys, to see if it'd have any effect. He tried to type, "LEAVE US ALONE"
((Honestly mate, I was expecting more from you Aki. A simple gender change? Pathetic. XD))

The Spy waited, for the man to do something. He decided to type again, "And Aki noticed RED Megan Fox standing right behind him." Wondering, if he typed his presence in, he'd notice. "There were also two men with sub machine guns."

The writer refreshed the webpage, revealing words describing what Claire had just physically done. She blinked at this, feeling like her mind was finally beginning to fry.

No. No. She couldn't let this nonsense get to her. GM-- Game Master, right? If this was a game, Claire was here to play.

Oooh, what if I wrote up Chris Redfield as an Umbrella Corporation double agent! Interesting idea, right?

After Spy finished, Claire hastily typed more at the keyboard, her hand's creepily phasing through the writer's hands: Chris Redfield would never again be written as anything but his usual self.

She stared at these words, a little unsure of them. They felt like cheating. If she went far enough, what could she truly do here?

@Akibahara

As the elevator shifted through this town's ethereal space, she soon noticed Elsa beside her. The sight of her now gave her a spook. A strange new reaction. Her composure even seemed more uneasy around her friend Elsa, with the mists of ambiguity being the culprit. Sylvanas folded her arms and hoped Elsa wouldn't notice. She cleared her throat and greeted her again, hoping her new suspicions wouldn't rub off in her ghastly voice.
"Bal'a dash, Elsa. We find each other yet again."
When Elsa spoke of the supplies, she was at first hesitant to answer, but did after a brief pause.
She motioned to the quiver on her back, still stuffed. But she did not speak; afraid the longer she continued, the further Elsa might catch onto her brooding tone.
@Archmage Jeremiah @york

"Yes, I'm glad we found each other again. You don't... sound so glad though... is everything all right?" Elsa asked Sylvanas, moving to take a couple supplies out of the bag. She took a little blanket, using it to wrap Ilona in, and also took out a little pair of socks to cover her daughter's feet with. She wanted to make sure Ilona was safe and comfortable. That was her number one priority.

Elsa sighed turning to Sophie. "I-I don't like that woman. I can't let her hurt my child," Elsa mumbled. Maybe she should try to be more positive? "A-At least I got my voice back." Even if it was weak and raspy, it would be helpful.
Realizing she was now in the elevator with Sylvanas on their way to Floor D she smiled. "Y-You're here. Good to see you... do you still have... that backpack with those supplies in it?" Elsa asked. She mostly just wanted to look for a few items she could use to pamper Ilona with since she had seemed so upset earlier.

"Bal'a dash, Elsa. We find each other again."
Sophie looked a bit disappointed when she remembered that she had once had that backpack with supplies in it, she wasn't sure where it had went when she got here, but she knew it wasn't on her anymore, she shook her head, seeming a bit sad, but soon enough, regained her composure. "I don't know where the supplies went... I guess they were dropped when we were brought back to reality... Or they just weren't real." Sophie said, sadly, though before the conversation could continue too much longer, she suddenly caught sight of that woman from before again, it seemed she was back which made her relax a little; as she figured so, she was innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.