Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND SIX:
"Misty Day, Remains of the Judgment"

Claudia Wolf smiled to herself.

Raccoon City, a pitiful re-enactment of the 1998 Raccoon City Incident, was ripped out from the depths of Claire Redfield's mind. A nightmare relived. The T-Virus undead, groaning as gore and vital organs caked the streets, paused as the Red Priestess of the Order walked among them. No, no, no, no. This couldn't be happening.

The catalyst was born, time to return home...

Elsa & co. saw it. Horrified. As it suddenly dawned upon you: You never left Silent Hill. Claudia Wolf, the Order, simply fabricated this... so-called "reality" until Ilona was born. Perhaps it's inhabitants were real, to an extent – but nevertheless, controlled. The zombies bent down on one knee, as did Umbrella's B.O.W.s, bowing to Claudia as if she were a goddess.
No.
The earth around you crumbled, screaming as the skies transformed into a sickly blood red, the zombies engulfed by thick, penetrating barbed wire, the wallpaper shredding into rusty metal grating.
And you fell.

((PS: If you want to bring in a few NPCs; ie. Lee's fiance or the Birkins yada yada yada. Feel free.))

You woke up. For the sixth time.

15_14_33_33.jpg

Eternal darkness.
That's the best way to describe it. You're surrounded by inky black nothingness. Literally. Some in the Order call it 'Nowhere,' others the 'Center of the Otherworld.' There's a red-tinged elevator before you – an inscription was noted above, as if scratched on: "The Book of Memories." That didn't bother you, however, this did:

A man, sporting a pyramid-shaped helmet froze in time, a monstrously enlarged spear tilted upward, pressed against it's brawny, pale frame. It appears Itachi's ruined head, beaten to a pulp and viciously impaled upon this 'Pyramid Head's iron spear, was lined up against the decapitated bodies of Gabriel, Sebastian, and Rin. The traitor has struck! Oh, and there's no identifiable traitor weapon or I.D. signifying Sylvanas' treason.

Inside, IF or ONCE you interact with Pyramid Head, not before, a set of buttons appear:

Floor A: It's a red button. The letter 'T' is capitalized and is centered on the button.

Floor B: It's a green button. The letter 'C' is capitalized, it appears to flicker on and off. Could 'C' mean Claudia, you think, shortly before determining whether or not to press the button.

Floor C: It's a blue button. The term 'HOPE' is capitalized, it too, flickers on and off. You swear you could see a very faint swastika light up, shortly before dissipating once again.

Floor D: It's a purple button. There's a '<3' or a heart insignia on it.

Floor E: It's an orange button. It flickers on and off. Very, very quickly. It has a strange appeal to it, but you're ensure of what it is.

Floor F: It's a yellow button. It doesn't appear special.

Floor G: It displays a reflection of you. You're not sure why.

Floor H: There's a fish on the button. It appears important. You're not sure why.

Welcome to Round Six! It'll be a short one-day round! So be sure to vote NOW! :D I'll also be available all day except for the time I hit the gym. This round ends tomorrow!

Cast List:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)

@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
@Jane the Killer as Jane the Killer (Creepypasta)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Liam "Matt" Leeson - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Sylvanas - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Aiden Pearce - KILLED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

T-Dog - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Ib - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Red - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Morgan - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Rin - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Sebastian - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Gabriel - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Itachi - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.

In Danger of Elimination:
Kanaya

Elsa decided to wait. She didn't know this Pyramid Head guard, and didn't trust him either. Safety was in numbers, after all. She would wait until one of her friends were there to help her decide. Besides, whether this thing could speak or not, Elsa still couldn't. And it was too dark in the area to write anything on her notepad, if she still had it--which she didn't. She had lost it sometime during the fall.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophie groaned, getting herself up off the floor shakily, her arm still hurt and she had no idea where that woman had gone; she could have sworn she had been banished without her being able to do anything about it, but she couldn't remember too much of what had happened before she ended up here really. The world she had been in was a fake, but she doubted the others were illusions as well, but she couldn't see them in the never ending darkness around her. However what was beginning to come into view was an elevator door with strange symbols on it and... Elsa! However she seemed to be standing near a rather menacing looking pyramid headed creature, he was asleep as far as she could tell, but she wasn't about to wake him up. Though what she could do was walk slowly towards Elsa, eventually tapping her on the shoulder, hoping she didn't just scare her when she did that.

@Akibahara @york

Back to business. With the Pyramid Head guy gone, Elsa stepped toward the elevator. She still wanted to visit Floor B. first. :)

She did flinch, however, when Sophie tapped her on the shoulder. But once she glanced behind herself and saw that it was Sophia who had come up to her, Elsa relaxed. Elsa sighed, pointing to her throat and shrugging her shoulders. She still couldn't speak, and her notebook was now missing. What would she do to communicate?

That wasn't the least of her problems either. Elsa couldn't get Ilona to stop crying. And she couldn't exactly use her voice to help Ilona calm down. Ugh, Elsa really needed a way to start speaking again...

Does everyone agree to visit Floor B first? Y/N?

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ariel looked up, tiredness filling her blood covered face. "I say we go to the last floor." Her soaked, extra red hair fell in front of her face, and her voice wasn't louder than a whisper. "Start from the top and go down."

//No.

Aiden couldn't believe this madness and how far they had come to just realize that none of it was real. He was done now. He was through with trying to find Nikki or Jacks. All that he could do now was to get out of here alive and with Claire if possible. Claire was the only thing he could believe was real. Right now her existance was his anchor to reality. So now all he could do is help her survive.

In the darkness he did find Claire mourning the death of yet another member of this twisted game. He walked towards her and kneeled beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. He wanted her to know she wasn't alone in this madness. "Claire... we need to get moving... I'm so sorry... but we have to keep fighting. I know that reality is out the window now, but out of everything left now the only thing I can believe in now is you. I believe in you Claire and right now I need you to get up. Because we're dead if we stay here. We are going to get out of this or die trying. I promise you that I will always have your back."

@Atomyk

Reactions: Atomyk
Raven looks and finally came to making a decision. She closed her eyes and asked before stepping in. 'Well emotions floor G or floor C?' She paused for an answer. She saw many emotions in front of her. 'Ah good everyone is here. Now raise your hand for floor C...' She then counted. 'Okay 4 for floor C. Now those for floor G.' She waited then counted. 'Okay floor G it is but let's let the others exit first before we go just in case... Or if I deiced to stay with someone then will do that got it.' Everyone of her emotions nodded. 'Good.' Raven finally opened her eyes and stepped in. "Okay I don't really care where we go first but I wish to go to floor G. I am fine with going alone, but I guess if someone wants you can join me and if you'd like I could join you and we could go where you like first." Raven said in monotone to everyone in the elevator but no one in pacific.

The elevator hums softly as Elsa clicks 'Floor B'. An audible 'ding!' is heard through the elevator's loudspeakers shortly before it's doors automatically shut. If you're in the elevator, please post. The lights immediately flicker on and off, a tune erupts itself from the loudspeakers:

It was a calming, soothing, yet eerily freakish jive. It felt as if everything was over, peaceful, yet you knew this nightmare merely postponed itself. You close your eyes, taking in the music, breathing in deeply as the elevator doors opened.
Sup_clauds.png
Claudia Wolf.

She didn't appear alarmed.
She was sitting down, comfortably, against an 18th Century Victorian era office. A book was calmly propped between her fingers, it read: "The Book of Samael." You could see WHY she wasn't afraid, too: Melody was there, naked as ever, a little black 'fuzz' grew between her... woman parts. It appears she was maturing. Fast. Very fast. Her eyes black as night, as Claudia Wolf idly glanced at you, "Are you enjoying the fruits of your labor?"
"... Or better yet..."

"Are you curious why I brought you here?"​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Raven looks and finally came to making a decision. She closed her eyes and asked before stepping in. 'Well emotions floor G or floor C?' She paused for an answer. She saw many emotions in front of her. 'Ah good everyone is here. Now raise your hand for floor C...' She then counted. 'Okay 4 for floor C. Now those for floor G.' She waited then counted. 'Okay floor G it is but let's let the others exit first before we go just in case... Or if I deiced to stay with someone then will do that got it.' Everyone of her emotions nodded. 'Good.' Raven finally opened her eyes and stepped in. "Okay I don't really care where we go first but I wish to go to floor G. I am fine with going alone, but I guess if someone wants you can join me and if you'd like I could join you and we could go where you like first." Raven said in monotone to everyone in the elevator but no one in pacific.
The door is open at 'B'. Stick around and hear what Claudia has to say? Y/N?

• Love
The elevator hums softly as Elsa clicks 'Floor B'. An audible 'ding!' is heard through the elevator's loudspeakers shortly before it's doors automatically shut. If you're in the elevator, please post. The lights immediately flicker on and off, a tune erupts itself from the loudspeakers:
It was a calming, soothing, yet eerily freakish jive. It felt as if everything was over, peaceful, yet you knew this nightmare merely postponed itself. You close your eyes, taking in the music, breathing in deeply as the elevator doors opened.
Sup_clauds.png
Claudia Wolf.

She was sitting down, comfortably, against an 18th Century Victorian era office. A book was calmly propped between her fingers, it read: "The Book of Samael." You could see WHY she wasn't afraid, too: Melody was there, naked as ever, a little black 'fuzz' grew between her... woman parts. It appears she was maturing. Fast. Very fast. Her eyes black as night, as Claudia Wolf idly glanced at you, "Are you enjoying the fruits of your labor?"
"... Or better yet..."

Ariel's eyes widened, seeing the demon that had grown in her stomach. She pressed her back against the wall, wanting to get away. Her eyes flicked to the elevator button. She could change floors. Before anybody could reply to Claudia's question, she jumped up, slamming her fist on a random elevator button, anything to get away from the naked thing on this floor. She hoped the doors began to close.

Ariel's eyes widened, seeing the demon that had grown in her stomach. She pressed her back against the wall, wanting to get away. Her eyes flicked to the elevator button. She could change floors. Before anybody could reply to Claudia's question, she jumped up, slamming her fist on a random elevator button, anything to get away from the naked thing on this floor. She hoped the doors began to close.
Does anyone block her? Y/N?

• Love
Sup_clauds.png
Claudia Wolf.

"... Or better yet..."

Sophie stepped into the elevator with Elsa, shuddering a little as she listened to the rather eerie music playing, however when the doors opened, they revealed Claudia Wolf... That freaky woman that she could have sworn she'd never encountered, so why did she know her name so well? Not to mention the fact that there was a black haired girl quickly maturing. Just what the hell was going on here? Sophie decided that since she really didn't have anything else to loose now, she'd stick around to see what Claudia would say, however she had a feeling it might not be so pleasant.

Raven looked at where Elsa had chosen. 'Should I stay or should I go.' She thought. Raven looked at Claudia. She knew she wanted to see what awaited her on floor G. She gulped. "I guess see you guys latter." She went to press for floor G.

(N)

@Akibahara

Last edited by a moderator:
Claire - Elevator

Claire was lost in her own world, staring intently at the ground at an attempt to clear her spinning head. What the others were doing around her didn't matter-- Didn't even go noticed by her in this state. It wasn't until Aiden approached her that Claire began to take notice. She reacted to his hand on her arm and looked sharply at him. She didn't flinch, but jolted at being brought back into reality. She listened intently to what he had to say, not wanting to interrupt him.

"My brother was there," she whispered. "But I didn't get to see him. All I could do was talk to him, before--" She shuddered. "I'm glad... you believe in me. But... you were dead. You're here, and yet..." She finally took a second glance toward the bodies impaled upon the spear. "So many are still gone. It's hard to believe in anything right now."

She was wallowing, she realized. She managed to clear her throat and get back to her feet. "Let's get going, then. I'm going to stay alive as long as I can, and I'm going to help you do the same. Even if you're a ghost, or something."

@Zadok shadows
@Akibahara

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.