Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie looked at the man who joined her and Yang, noticing he looked strangely familiar. But she didn't want to worry about that for now, she just wanted to get out of the place. "No time! Yang, y-you can put a bandage over that, right?" She then stepped over to where she shot the two men, picking up both of their guns and checking the clips. After rearranging all the bullets for about a minute, she was left with one fully loaded pistol, and one with about eight more bullets.

Handing one over to the man, she asked: "I guess you know how to handle these. And don't even think about shooting us, because I'll..." Without actually knowing how to finish that sentence, Ellie turned around and looked at Yang again. "You doing alright...?"

@Crazy 8 Nate
@MrDubWubs

//ooc: Sorry for the slow posting tonight. I'm multitasking with stuff and this round seems to be slowing down anyways... but anyhow...

Vote count so far! (Just thought I'd tally it up for Aki's sake)

Sylvanas - 4

Elsa - 2

Raven - 1

Anyone who hasn't voted yet, please vote. :3

The scientist flinched when Sylvanas slid the arrow across his cheek. He smirked, reaching up to touch the little cut. "Oh well, whether I die or not, at least I know all of you will meet your doom as well. Whether it be now or later." He reached over and pressed a red button on his keyboard. Upon pressing the button, a door off to the side opened. The room was impossible to see inside at first; it was pitch black dark...When Sophia

helped Elsa up, she grabbed onto the table to keep balanced. The room was spinning and her head pounded. Blood from the bandages dripped down her face. She didn't even try to touch her baby. Elsa wasn't feeling well and was afraid she might drop Ilona. She did manage, however, to point at the door. Elsa wanted to leave. She thought it best to get out of there as soon as possible. She didn't trust that place.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah
Sophie held Ilona in both of her hands again, shifting her weight to her right arm to prevent her left arm from hurting so much, she moved a bit closer to Elsa so she could at the very least lean on her shoulder for support if need be. Noticing the bandages being soaked in blood, she realized she'd have to change them sooner or later, but right now all they needed to do was get out of here, and quickly, before things got too bad.

York rubs his temples, why was everything so complex in this town?
So many twists and turns, he just wished that for once, things would be simple
"I wouldn't trust him...not yet..." he looks at her for long second before whispering "Is there something only you know about him?" he keeps his voice almost inaudible, barely even speaking at all "If so, keep it in mind..."
He moves back, not needing to make her uncomfortable any longer than necessary

@Raven

//ooc: Sorry for the slow posting tonight. I'm multitasking with stuff and this round seems to be slowing down anyways... but anyhow...
Sylvanas - 4
Raven - 1
(I end up getting voted for every time.)

(Though I suppose I do enjoy playing more...eh...corrupted characters.)

(Hell, this orc is the guy I wanna play next.)

tumblr_n9i3k2E2L71tgidfpo1_400.jpg

(Just look at that guy, he's metal as fuck.)

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Raven looked at York and nodded then replied to his question. "Yes..." She replied knowing how Gar had turned only to her on the anniversary of his parent's death and his thoughts on the indecent and who Gar truly blamed. 'So don't trust Gar... Great.... Well I can act how I first did before Malchior I guess... Azar help me...' Raven thought keeping quiet for she wasn't sure how she would force her self to stay suspicious. For this boy looked a lot like her grass stain jokester back at home and reminder her of him a bit.

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ellie looked at the man who joined her and Yang, noticing he looked strangely familiar. But she didn't want to worry about that for now, she just wanted to get out of the place. "No time! Yang, y-you can put a bandage over that, right?" She then stepped over to where she shot the two men, picking up both of their guns and checking the clips. After rearranging all the bullets for about a minute, she was left with one fully loaded pistol, and one with about eight more bullets.
Handing one over to the man, she asked: "I guess you know how to handle these. And don't even think about shooting us, because I'll..." Without actually knowing how to finish that sentence, Ellie turned around and looked at Yang again. "You doing alright...?"
*Yang got off the man seeing as Ellie trusted him, so she did too. She got off the man watched as Ellie did her thing. She then smiled as Ellie asked the question* I'm quite fine. Just a little stinging is all.
@Crazy 8 Nate @Who ever is gming

*Yang got off the man seeing as Ellie trusted him, so she did too. She got off the man watched as Ellie did her thing. She then smiled as Ellie asked the question* I'm quite fine. Just a little stinging is all.
@Crazy 8 Nate @Who ever is gming
Ellie nodded, watching Yang's arm, keeping her pistol in hand. "Okay... Okay good... We probably gotta move though. If you just stay behind us, we'll keep you covered." She looked her in the eyes with a slightly worried face. Ellie didn't want to watch her die twice.

@Crazy 8 Nate

Sylvanas laughed.
"I admire your arrogance in the face of death."
She swiftly jabbed the arrow into the left side of his neck, the blow fine and thin enough not to draw any immediate blood, but the damage was still done. The chemical mixture Sylvanas had cobbled together soon mixed in with the scientist's suppressed blood flow.
"It's a shame that death isn't what you'll be receiving. Well, technically, you will...only for a few moments though."
With another laugh, she reeled the arrow back out of his neck, watching as blood spurted out steadily, futily attempting to eject the alien mixture. With a grin, she stepped away and swiveled his chair around so she could witness the effects for herself. She kept his right eye open with two fingers, noticing how his irises and pupils were soon clouded with a milky yellow colour, and his skin began to thin, and morph into a sick teal colour like Sylvanas'.
(Alright, Klutz, decide if you'll make him my slave or some random unstable ghoul.)
(The power is in your hands.)
The scientist stopped speaking. His eyes began to bulge out of his head, looking quite cloudy. His skin began to change colors and the veins in his face popped out. His body began to expand while huge sores bubbled up on his back.

He let out a terrified shriek as his arms simply... fell off.

csirke.jpg

The man morphed into some ferocious creature, growing jaws, pours that oozed a green liquid, and a flea-like body. He looked like some kind of strange mutant dinosaur, but worse.

He immediately turned to Sylvanvas, snatching her up in his giant jaws.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

//there ya go~ Sorry for the long wait. My mind isn't working well tonight. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh...." Raven rubbed the back of her hooded head. 'So if he doesn't remember then... Could it be the same Garfield? Ugg... Azar!!!' Raven continued to fallow the group. Now not sure what to believe. "So you remember nothing then..." She felt bad for gar if he really was the changeling she thought she left at Titans tower now with no memory then he might not only remember or recognize her but he might not remember his parents, the accident, or even his other family the Doom Patrol.
@Raven @DapperDogman

"Nothing at all. Sorry, that's probably not what you wanted to hear, huh? Well, if you really think I am this guy, you can tell me about him and maybe my memories will come back," he said, walking into the prison area with Dave and the group.

Gar led them into a small office inside the prison. It didn't have much--including electricity--but at least it was safe for the time being.

5967811129_f49321b509_z.jpg

Ellie nodded, watching Yang's arm, keeping her pistol in hand. "Okay... Okay good... We probably gotta move though. If you just stay behind us, we'll keep you covered." She looked her in the eyes with a slightly worried face. Ellie didn't want to watch her die twice.
Lee stood up and took the pistol that Ellie given him. "We need to get out of here, I've got my car out front. We can probably get out here quick if we can get to it." He pointed out

Lee stood up and took the pistol that Ellie given him. "We need to get out of here, I've got my car out front. We can probably get out here quick if we can get to it." He pointed out
Well what are we waiting for then? The sooner we get out of here the better. *she was trying not to show but the bullet wound hurt a whole lot more since Ellie stretched it. It wouldn't kill her but she might pass out sooner or later*
@Joellie

The scientist stopped speaking. His eyes began to bulge out of his head, looking quite cloudy. His skin began to change colors and the veins in his face popped out. His body began to expand while huge sores bubbled up on his back.
He let out a terrified shriek as his arms simply... fell off.
The man morphed into some ferocious creature, growing jaws, pours that oozed a green liquid, and a flea-like body. He looked like some kind of strange mutant dinosaur, but worse.
He immediately turned to Sylvanvas, snatching her up in his giant jaws.
//there ya go~ Sorry for the long wait. My mind isn't working well tonight. XD
Sylvanas absolutely beamed at this astounding transformation, that is until she was placed right between its jaws. The action gave her an extreme adrenaline rush in spite of this, as her hands already began to attempt her escape.

"Whew! Now that's what I call trial and error!"

She turned to Sophie.

"You! Distract this thing somehow!"

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sylvanas - 4
Raven - 1
((I vote for York))

Sylvanas absolutely beamed at this astounding transformation, that is until she was placed right between its jaws. The action gave her an extreme adrenaline rush in spite of this, as her hands already began to attempt her escape.
"Whew! Now that's what I call trial and error!"
She turned to Sophie.
"You! Distract this thing somehow!"
Sophie had her hands full, but as quick as she could, she switched the baby over to her left arm again, she was getting used to the pain but it still hurt nonetheless. Using her spare hand, she took off the oxygen tank she had placed onto the back of her haz-mat suit and tossed it towards the creature, she hoped this would be enough to distract it.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

The creature slowly tried to bite down on Sylvanas, drool dripping from his jaws as he did. Sylvanas looked mighty appetizing to him, so he rubbed his tongue against her a couple of times, but he decided he wanted to play with his food for a little while before eating. He tossed her up into the air before catching her in his mouth. He did this a few times, amusing himself.

Eventually, however, he decided it was time to eat. That beast would have bitten Sylvanas in half, but he was distracted by Sophie throwing her oxygen tank at him. The beast roared at her, changing his direction for Sophie. He raised his foot to try and kick her.

Status
Not open for further replies.