Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAPTER SIX
"Misty Day, Remains of the Judgment"

Claudia Wolf smiled to herself.

Raccoon City, a pitiful re-enactment of the 1998 Raccoon City Incident, was ripped out from the depths of Claire Redfield's mind. A nightmare relived. The T-Virus undead, groaning as gore and vital organs caked the streets, paused as the Red Priestess of the Order walked among them. No, no, no, no. This couldn't be happening.

The catalyst was born, time to return home...

Elsa & co. saw it. Horrified. As it suddenly dawned upon you: You never left Silent Hill. Claudia Wolf, the Order, simply fabricated this... so-called "reality" until Ilona was born. Perhaps it's inhabitants were real, to an extent – but nevertheless, controlled. The zombies bent down on one knee, as did Umbrella's B.O.W.s, bowing to Claudia as if she were a goddess.
No.
The earth around you crumbled, screaming as the skies transformed into a sickly blood red, the zombies engulfed by thick, penetrating barbed wire, the wallpaper shredding into rusty metal grating.
And you fell.

((PS: If you want to bring in a few NPCs; ie. Lee's fiance or the Birkins yada yada yada. Feel free.))

You woke up. For the sixth time.

15_14_33_33.jpg

Eternal darkness.
That's the best way to describe it. You're surrounded by inky black nothingness. Literally. Some in the Order call it 'Nowhere,' others the 'Center of the Otherworld.' There's a red-tinged elevator before you – an inscription was noted above, as if scratched on: "The Book of Memories." That didn't bother you, however, this did:

A man, sporting a pyramid-shaped helmet froze in time, a monstrously enlarged spear tilted upward, pressed against it's brawny, pale frame. It appears Itachi's ruined head, beaten to a pulp and viciously impaled upon this 'Pyramid Head's iron spear, was lined up against the decapitated bodies of Gabriel, Sebastian, and Rin. The traitor has struck! Oh, and there's no identifiable traitor weapon or I.D. signifying Sylvanas' treason.

Inside, IF or ONCE you interact with Pyramid Head, not before, a set of buttons appear:

Floor A: It's a red button. The letter 'T' is capitalized and is centered on the button.

Floor B: It's a green button. The letter 'C' is capitalized, it appears to flicker on and off. Could 'C' mean Claudia, you think, shortly before determining whether or not to press the button.

Floor C: It's a blue button. The term 'HOPE' is capitalized, it too, flickers on and off. You swear you could see a very faint swastika light up, shortly before dissipating once again.

Floor D: It's a purple button. There's a '<3' or a heart insignia on it.

Floor E: It's an orange button. It flickers on and off. Very, very quickly. It has a strange appeal to it, but you're ensure of what it is.

Floor F: It's a yellow button. It doesn't appear special.

Floor G: It displays a reflection of you. You're not sure why.

Floor H: There's a fish on the button. It appears important. You're not sure why.

Welcome to Round Six! It'll be a short one-day round! So be sure to vote NOW! :D I'll also be available all day except for the time I hit the gym. This round ends tomorrow!

Cast List:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)

@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
@Jane the Killer as Jane the Killer (Creepypasta)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Liam "Matt" Leeson - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Sylvanas - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Aiden Pearce - KILLED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

T-Dog - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Ib - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Red - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Morgan - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Rin - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Sebastian - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Gabriel - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.
Itachi - KILLED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED.

In Danger of Elimination:
Kanaya

Last edited by a moderator:
York sat up
"I had thought as much"
He wasn't happy...his year of happy living in Raccoon City...Was all a lie...
They were good, the FBI had him believing was real...
Silent Hill had given him something to investigate...something...to keep him off the trail
"Well, not much point complaining, we've lost our powers, weapons...and some of us, our hope"

"Nothing at all. Sorry, that's probably not what you wanted to hear, huh? Well, if you really think I am this guy, you can tell me about him and maybe my memories will come back," he said, walking into the prison area with Dave and the group.
Gar led them into a small office inside the prison. It didn't have much--including electricity--but at least it was safe for the time being.

Raven looks at Gar. "No your answer wasn't, but I can help in any way I can." She paused. "But there is one thing if you are or aren't the real Gar I'm not going to be able to share everything because of a promise... Which I made with you.. or him which ever the case maybe... Which was that the Gar I know made me promise never to say anything of it out loud unless it's just us... Like really just us..." She continued to follow until they were in a small office.

ROUND SIX:

Raccoon City, a pitiful re-enactment of the 1998 Raccoon City Incident, was ripped out from the depths of Claire Redfield's mind. A nightmare relived. The T-Virus undead, groaning as gore and vital organs caked the streets, paused as the Red Priestess of the Order walked among them. No, no, no, no. This couldn't be happening.

Elsa & co. saw it. Horrified. As it suddenly dawned upon you: You never left Silent Hill. Claudia Wolf, the Order, simply fabricated this... so-called "reality" until Ilona was born. Perhaps it's inhabitants were real, to an extent – but nevertheless, controlled. The zombies bent down on one knee, as did Umbrella's B.O.W.s, bowing to Claudia as if she were a goddess.
No.
The earth around you crumbled, screaming as the skies transformed into a sickly blood red, the zombies engulfed by thick, penetrating barbed wire, the wallpaper shredding into rusty metal grating.
And you fell.

((PS: If you want to bring in a few NPCs; ie. Lee's fiance or the Birkins yada yada yada. Feel free.))

15_14_33_33.jpg

Eternal darkness.
That's the best way to describe it. You're surrounded by inky black nothingness. Literally. Some in the Order call it 'Nowhere,' others the 'Center of the Otherworld.' There's a red-tinged elevator before you – an inscription was noted above, as if scratched on: "The Book of Memories." That didn't bother you, however, this did:

A man, sporting a pyramid-shaped helmet froze in time, a monstrously enlarged spear tilted upward, pressed against it's brawny, pale frame. It appears Itachi's ruined head, beaten to a pulp and viciously impaled upon this 'Pyramid Head's iron spear, was lined up against the decapitated bodies of Gabriel, Sebastian, and Rin. The traitor has struck! Oh, and there's no identifiable traitor weapon or I.D. signifying Sylvanas' treason.

Inside, IF or ONCE you interact with Pyramid Head, not before, a set of buttons appear:

Floor A: It's a red button. The letter 'T' is capitalized and is centered on the button.

Floor B: It's a green button. The letter 'C' is capitalized, it appears to flicker on and off. Could 'C' mean Claudia, you think, shortly before determining whether or not to press the button.

Floor C: It's a blue button. The term 'HOPE' is capitalized, it too, flickers on and off. You swear you could see a very faint swastika light up, shortly before dissipating once again.

Floor E: It's an orange button. It flickers on and off. Very, very quickly. It has a strange appeal to it, but you're ensure of what it is.

Floor H: There's a fish on the button. It appears important. You're not sure why.

Welcome to Round Six! It'll be a short one-day round! So be sure to vote NOW! :D I'll also be available all day except for the time I hit the gym. This round ends tomorrow!

Cast List:

Eliminated:

Kanaya

Raven awoke. 'Gezz why does this always happen.' She knew her hood was down yet again but she deiced to leave it for the time being. She looked and the baby managed to stay in her grasp. 'Well at least I did something right.' Raven then saw Itahci's head on a stick by a man with a pyramid head. 'Looks like a character from one of Vic, and Gar's video game... Well this place is still full of surprises. I can't believe we never really left. Gar... Where are you... Was that you or just an illusion from this place to mess with my mind...' After seeing pyramid head Raven chose not to really interfere just watch to see when he might leave for now that is. She then looked around. 'Gar if your here I have to find you... Did you learn of my absence and deiced to look for me? Wait did you use the mirror.... GARFIELD! When you have your memory back... If that's you... Then I need to have a serious conversation with you and about messing with my stuff.' She looked around a little upset with the green changeling if that was what he had done but at the same time happy to know that he probable cared that much about her. 'Okay so I need to find York to see if he's okay and I need to find Gar if he really is here. With out his powers I see why he doesn't believe me this stupid place won't let anyone use theirs.' She looked around in the darkness with the little light from the elevator. 'Well here goes nothing.' She then looked and deiced to speak to maybe find the ones she was looking for. "York....Gar.... Where are you two?"

@DapperDogman @Whoever is playing Garfield Mark Logan AKA Beastboy

ROUND SIX:

No.
And you fell.

15_14_33_33.jpg

Eternal darkness.

Cast List:

Eliminated:

Kanaya

*Yang awoke thanking that her wound felt better from the sleep she was forced into. She got up slowly. Her hair in a mess and she blinked one eye at a time. She stretched til she was fully awake and looked to Ellie. It would be best to let her sleep. She then saw all the buttons and looked at each one carefully. She sighed hand pressed Floor D*

*Yang awoke thanking that her wound felt better from the sleep she was forced into. She got up slowly. Her hair in a mess and she blinked one eye at a time. She stretched til she was fully awake and looked to Ellie. It would be best to let her sleep. She then saw all the buttons and looked at each one carefully. She sighed hand pressed Floor D*
You are incapable of traversing deeper into Nowhere. If you stepped forward, you received the end of Pyramid's Head spear. Do you decide to attempt and talk to Pyramid Head? Y/N?

ROUND SIX:

No.
And you fell.

15_14_33_33.jpg

Eternal darkness.

Cast List:

Eliminated:

Kanaya

@Archmage Jeremiah @york

Before the morphed scienctist could try to make Sylvanas and Sophie into his meals, the worlf around them began to change again. The ground crumbled and the group began to fall through it, the scienctist falling through first. He was gone for now, but you may not have seen the last of him...

When the world began to change, Elsa only had one thought in her mind: Ilona. She needed to quickly get to her baby before something bad happened. Letting go of the table, the queen stumbled toward Sophie and took Ilona, holding her close. Her head was still pounding in pain, but somehow she found the motivation to move again with the world falling to bits.

And so they all fell...

When Elsa woke up, she was surrounded by nothing. She still couldn't speak to call out to her friends, so she felt even more uncomfortable. At least she had Ilona with her though; she could hear the baby crying.

Elsa made her way for the elevator, glancing at the buttons once she was inside. Unsure which button to press, she chose Button B. If it would take her to this Claudia person maybe she could plead with her to stop this mess and send everyone home. Or at least figure out what was going on.

Elsa made her way for the elevator, glancing at the buttons once she was inside. Unsure which button to press, she chose Button B. If it would take her to this Claudia person maybe she could plead with her to stop this mess and send everyone home. Or at least figure out what was going on.
You're incapable of pressing an elevator button. Pyramid Head is guarding it's double-doors, his spear pistoned upward, as he stood there, dormant. Do you decide to approach him? Y/N?

You're incapable of pressing an elevator button. Pyramid Head is guarding it's double-doors, his spear pistoned upward, as he stood there, dormant. Do you decide to approach him? Y/N?

Elsa decided to wait. She didn't know this Pyramid Head guard, and didn't trust him either. Safety was in numbers, after all. She would wait until one of her friends were there to help her decide. Besides, whether this thing could speak or not, Elsa still couldn't. And it was too dark in the area to write anything on her notepad, if she still had it--which she didn't. She had lost it sometime during the fall.

Raven continued to keep her eyes pealed for York or Gar. She then noticed Pyramid Head had stayed near the elevator. 'Well I'm not going there till either A I find my friends or B he leaves.' Raven thought still looking for her friends. She began to walk a little ways away looking to see others that had woken and maybe if York was farther away from the elevator as she did her eyes slowly began to adjust to the faint lighting. 'He might not be here... Maybe Gar is still safe with the team.'

You are incapable of traversing deeper into Nowhere. If you stepped forward, you received the end of Pyramid's Head spear. Do you decide to attempt and talk to Pyramid Head? Y/N?
*Yang's eyes widened in fear at the sight of the spear. She saw the people's heads on it and it worried her that she was next. Dieing again was not on her agenda* Um... ok. Can I get by please?
(Y)

*Yang's eyes widened in fear at the sight of the spear. She saw the people's heads on it and it worried her that she was next. Dieing again was not on her agenda* Um... ok. Can I get by please?
The Pyramid Head was idle. At least, until Yang spoke. It moved, glaring at her through empty eyes veiled behind a giant metal helmet, "..." It unfroze, walking slooooooow as hell toward her. As if he was stuck in slow-motion, and she was moving far too fast for him. He paused, face-to-helmet with Yang. Just before--

pyramid_head_by_hamex-d54no8p.jpg

Riiiiip!

She felt an absurdly sharp blade, pierce through flesh and bone, clean across her foreleg. It stuck out through the opposite end, spewing gore everywhere. Her leg was still attached, sure, but I reckon it isn't very useful now. Yang felt white hot pain surge through her system - the pain was unbearable.

Pyramid Head, on the other hand, simply returned to his position. Yang's blood coating the iron body of it's blade.

The Pyramid Head was idle. At least, until Yang spoke. It moved, glaring at her through empty eyes veiled behind a giant metal helmet, "..." It unfroze, walking slooooooow as hell toward her. As if he was stuck in slow-motion, and she was moving far too fast for him. He paused, face-to-helmet with Yang. Just before--
She felt an absurdly sharp blade, pierce through flesh and bone, clean across her foreleg. It stuck out through the opposite end, spewing gore everywhere. Her leg was still attached, sure, but I reckon it isn't very useful now. Yang felt white hot pain surge through her system - the pain was unbearable.
Pyramid Head, on the other hand, simply returned to his position. Yang's blood coating the iron body of it's blade.
Ellie, who just woke up, saw this crap and wasn't happy. It looked disgusting and painful, and even though she knew it probably wouldn't be lethal for now, she wasn't just gonna let it happen. "You fucker!" Quickly pushing herself up, she ran at the thing while it had its back turned, then jumping on him, wrapping her legs around its torso. Unsure of what to actually do next, she continued to just try and pull his pyramyd off his head, or at least get him to fall or... something. Maybe she jumped to the gun a little quickly. Speaking of guns, maybe she still had hers. Did she? If so, she'd pull it out and try to shoot him while hanging on to him.

@MrDubWubs

*Yang barely stood there with her mouth a gape and her face showing pain. No noise escaped her mouth even though she was screaming internally. The adrenaline rush the pain caused didn't help. It made more blood rush out as she slowly looked down at her leg. With the few seconds she had before she blacked out she removed the old bandages from her arm and used them around her leg. The knot she tied wouldn't hold for long. Yang looked up seeing Ellie jump at him* E-elli- *she couldn't finish the word. She moved her leg trying to grab her, but as soon as she took a step with the wrong leg she fell down as her brain blacked out*
@Joellie

The Red Spy and his two men suddenly appeared in the midst of the darkness. The two looked around in horror, as Spy sighed. They looked to him expectingly, hoping this was his doing. "Gentlemen," he said simply, pausing. "Welcome to Silent Hill. I'd hoped that you wouldn't be brought here too, but it seems I was wrong. I'd suggest sticking with me, I've been here before," he explained. They slowly nodded after a while, attempting to contain their fear. ((Do we still have weapons?)) \
@Akibahara
@Anyone

Claire - Darkness

They were in the midst of fighting, attempting to push back the army of giant fleas enclosing on them. Four-Eyes, with silent determination, pushed through the line of creatures and drew some of them away from the tracks. Annette was able to run to them now to join her husband in hiding. Claire then yelled for Aiden and Shiki to follow her, and the group pushed on through.

When Claire hit the tracks, she turned to find that Four-Eyes hadn't moved at all, and she seemed to be in no hurry to do so. It only took Claire a few seconds to realize what she was doing. "No!" she cried. "You can't!" The operative's gaze met hers, before turning to run deeper into the station. The fleas followed after her, leaving the group free to cross to their freedom.

But before they could make any move at all, the world around them fell apart. The train cars around them fell into rapid dilapidation in just a few seconds and the walls of the station turned a gross rusted metal. It wasn't long before they were engulfed into a dreary red haze, and then-- Darkness.

Claire had expected this, but expectation wasn't enough to stem her disappointment. Real or not, she'd wanted to save Sherry at least-- Maybe even her own brother-- but that small glimmer of hope was gone now. In the endless darkness, Claire simply hugged herself.

Then, the elevator came into view. Not just that, but-- Claire couldn't help it, she let out a choked cry at the sight of Itachi's head upon the monster's spear. Despite everything she had seen, Claire still felt sick at the macabre display of bodies that were on display. She coughed and sputtered, looking down at the ground in anguish. She held her head in her hands, feeling as if any shred of hope she'd mustered within the last year beginning to slip out of her grasp.

( Just wanted to get a post in before I go. )

ROUND SIX:

No.
And you fell.

15_14_33_33.jpg

Eternal darkness.

Cast List:

Eliminated:

Kanaya

Falling, falling, falling...-

Ariel woke up, shooting upwards. She looked around, blinking, her heart thudding in her chest. She glanced towards the elevator. Around her, other people were waking up, although there seemed to be a conflict going on with a strange man with a mask. She glanced around uneasily. Strange. She decided not to mess with it, instead pondering what her current situation meant. It was as if she had just wasted her whole life in Raccoon City.

What the barnacles??

She noticed the heads on the stick, disgust running through her. Bile rose in her throat. Blood still dripped on the floor. She couldn't tear her eyes away, and then she recognized one of the heads on the stick.

Rin.

Her eyes widened, tears filling them. She didn't know him that well, but he had helped her during Silent Hill, and that was what mattered. Her hand flew to cover her mouth, feeling sick.

No.

She looked at the thing near the spear, sadness and anger brimming up. It had decapitated him. She didn't see any other alternative through her emotions. Ariel looked at the long sword that gleamed in his hand, flinching. She couldn't do anything to it, except... She saw the spear facing towards it, with the heads on it, and winced. She... She would have to stab it with the spear. Was it some kind of test? She walked forward, her mind already made, grabbing the blood soaked handle. Ariel tensed up, before swinging the spear at the frozen pyramid head.

@Akibahara

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie, who just woke up, saw this crap and wasn't happy. It looked disgusting and painful, and even though she knew it probably wouldn't be lethal for now, she wasn't just gonna let it happen. "You fucker!" Quickly pushing herself up, she ran at the thing while it had its back turned, then jumping on him, wrapping her legs around its torso. Unsure of what to actually do next, she continued to just try and pull his pyramyd off his head, or at least get him to fall or... something. Maybe she jumped to the gun a little quickly. Speaking of guns, maybe she still had hers. Did she? If so, she'd pull it out and try to shoot him while hanging on to him.
The Pyramid Head does... absolutely nothing throughout this whole ordeal. You try to pry the pyramid-shaped helmet off his head, it doesn't appear to budge.

Falling, falling, falling...-
Ariel woke up, shooting upwards. She looked around, blinking, her heart thudding in her chest. She glanced towards the elevator. Around her, other people were waking up, although there seemed to be a conflict going on with a strange man with a mask. She glanced around uneasily. Strange. She decided not to mess with it, instead pondering what her current situation meant. It was as if she had just wasted her whole life in Raccoon City.
What the barnacles??
She noticed the heads on the stick, disgust running through her. Bile rose in her throat. Blood still dripped on the floor. She couldn't tear her eyes away, and then she recognized one of the heads on the stick.
Her eyes widened, tears filling them. She didn't know him that well, but he had helped her during Silent Hill, and that was what mattered. Her hand flew to cover her mouth, feeling sick.
She looked at the thing near the spear, sadness and anger brimming up. It had decapitated him. She didn't see any other alternative through her emotions. Ariel looked at the long sword that gleamed in his hand, flinching. She couldn't do anything to it, except... She saw the spear facing towards it, with the heads on it, and winced. She... She would have to stab it with the spear. Was it some kind of test? She walked forward, her mind already made, grabbing the blood soaked handle. Ariel tensed up, before swinging the spear at the frozen pyramid head.
The Pyramid Head was too slow to react. A sickly 'shrink!' erupted from it's neck, shortly before collapsing in a heap. A fountain of gore sprang like a geyser, coating Ariel in a deep, deep red. It fell slack, the helmet rolling off, revealing... well, Eric! He laid there, his eyes agap, mouth sprung open as if caught by shock. He blinked once. Twice. Shortly before freezing entirely. It was all too real.

Oh, and the elevator doors opened.

I'd suggest discussing which area everyone would like to visit first! Remember, there's only one elevator!

524769709_b0cb5f0cdb_o-732457.jpg

Raven looked at what Ariel had done to Pyramid Head. 'Well I guess now is as good as any to approach the elevator but where would I go? Would I want to head for the same floor as the others?' She approached and waited barely outside of the elevator doors. She looked to see the others that might come. She thought on what floor she might wish to go part of her said floor G some of her was more curious on floor C. 'I guess I can see what the others wish... But if we go for floor G and the button takes us where I think it might... I rather go to nevermore alone...'

ooc:// By Nevermore Raven is thinking back to the time with her mirror where Beastboy/Garfield and Cyborg/Victor went into her mind.

@Those headed for the Elevator

The Pyramid Head was too slow to react. A sickly 'shrink!' erupted from it's neck, shortly before collapsing in a heap. A fountain of gore sprang like a geyser, coating Ariel in a deep, deep red. It fell slack, the helmet rolling off, revealing... well, Eric! He laid there, his eyes agap, mouth sprung open as if caught by shock. He blinked once. Twice. Shortly before freezing entirely. It was all too real.
Oh, and the elevator doors opened.
I'd suggest discussing which area everyone would like to visit first! Remember, there's only one elevator!
Ariel gasped, stumbling backwards. She was covered head to toe in the red, sticky substance. She closed her eyes, trembling. The elevator behind her let out a cheerful, mocking, ding. Ariel slowly wiped the warm blood away from her eyes. Quietly, she walked to the elevator and sat down inside, covering her face with her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.