Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spy changed into a male, and finally dropped the disguise of himself he had on. ((Get gud kid)) No one noticed however in the darkess. The Spy and his men approached the elevator, and they stood there, as the others headed in. They held their weapons, keeping gaurd at the door, in case anything rushed at them from the blackness.

The elevator hums softly as Elsa clicks 'Floor B'. An audible 'ding!' is heard through the elevator's loudspeakers shortly before it's doors automatically shut. If you're in the elevator, please post. The lights immediately flicker on and off, a tune erupts itself from the loudspeakers:
It was a calming, soothing, yet eerily freakish jive. It felt as if everything was over, peaceful, yet you knew this nightmare merely postponed itself. You close your eyes, taking in the music, breathing in deeply as the elevator doors opened.
Sup_clauds.png
Claudia Wolf.

She didn't appear alarmed.
She was sitting down, comfortably, against an 18th Century Victorian era office. A book was calmly propped between her fingers, it read: "The Book of Samael." You could see WHY she wasn't afraid, too: Melody was there, naked as ever, a little black 'fuzz' grew between her... woman parts. It appears she was maturing. Fast. Very fast. Her eyes black as night, as Claudia Wolf idly glanced at you, "Are you enjoying the fruits of your labor?"
"... Or better yet..."

"Are you curious why I brought you here?"​
@york @Akibahara

Elsa frowned upon hearing the music, trying to ignore it while she waited for the elevator to reach their destination. Once they arrived, Elsa walked into the room along with the others who had come glancing to Melody first, but quickly glancing away when she realized the young woman was naked. Elsa looked back to Claudia.

She pointed to her throat, trying to indicate she still couldn't speak, and then she nodded to answer Claudia's question with a yes. She hoped either she would figure out a way to speak soon, or one of her friends would help out and speak with Claudia.

Floor B - Elsa, Sophie, and anyone else ((This is a bomb style you're using, @Atomyk >.>))

Claudia Wolf was expressionless.

She stood up from her black leather recliner, snapping The Book of Samael shut with an audible 'BOOM!' Her gaze fixated at the "elevator crew." She then spoke:

"Silent Hill is growing. Our power, the Order's divine strength, increases with God's grace. Her power, her influence, and her manifestation through..." Claudia presses a hand on Melody's shoulder, "... Melody is divine. But alas? If we claim this world, how can we move into the next? And the one after that? To spread our holy truth, to cleanse the land of sinners: It's time for all universes to be released from the shackles of sin which bind them!"

Claudia_Wolf_%28Revelation%29.jpg

She paused.

"... And that's why you're here. The souls of the dead, your sacrifices, strengthens God's power. Her will to shift through the multiverse unscathed. Don't be blind, Elsa, you see it too - visions of the past and future, the reincarnation of loved ones, all manifestations of her. You're surrounded by strangers - by visitors from different dimensions, different universes - all combined into Silent Hill's dimension. It only requires the ultimate price to usher paradise." She glares at IIona.

Claudia Wolf crossed her arms, "...And three worshipers of the Order, dedicated souls, bound for ultimate riches in paradise, shall testify and usher a new age throughout ALL dimensions."

A final glance at Melody:

"And she will rule all."

mermaid-the-little-mermaid-2-30209891-500-317.jpg

"The young and old, poor and rich, all shall bow at her feet."​

Floor G - Anyone who is there.

The door 'dings!' loudly, thus leaving Elsa & co behind. It wasn't long until Raven & co reached Floor G.' The silver elevator doors slide open, revealing this: The Observation Deck. It truly was a mirror. You could see Elsa and Raven talking, introducing each other as a clumsy young redhead slipped out of the bathroom, asking a 'John Wick' for a cigarette. This appears to be a repeat of 'ROUND ONE.' Do you continue your trek? Y/N?

thetown.jpg

Claire - Elevator
Claire was lost in her own world, staring intently at the ground at an attempt to clear her spinning head. What the others were doing around her didn't matter-- Didn't even go noticed by her in this state. It wasn't until Aiden approached her that Claire began to take notice. She reacted to his hand on her arm and looked sharply at him. She didn't flinch, but jolted at being brought back into reality. She listened intently to what he had to say, not wanting to interrupt him.
"My brother was there," she whispered. "But I didn't get to see him. All I could do was talk to him, before--" She shuddered. "I'm glad... you believe in me. But... you were dead. You're here, and yet..." She finally took a second glance toward the bodies impaled upon the spear. "So many are still gone. It's hard to believe in anything right now."
She was wallowing, she realized. She managed to clear her throat and get back to her feet. "Let's get going, then. I'm going to stay alive as long as I can, and I'm going to help you do the same. Even if you're a ghost, or something."
She followed Aiden and the group into the elevator. She was not around for the discussion of what floor to go to, so Claire held back and stayed silent throughout the ride. Then-- Claire grew alarmed, falling backward against the back of the elevator. The doors had opened to reveal a woman with a book, but more pressing was the... the demon with her. The demon who had come so close to killing Claire once before.
Frozen, Claire could do little but stare. She made no move to stop Ariel or the others from pressing the elevator button.
The Spy changed into a male, and finally dropped the disguise of himself he had on. ((Get gud kid)) No one noticed however in the darkess. The Spy and his men approached the elevator, and they stood there, as the others headed in. They held their weapons, keeping gaurd at the door, in case anything rushed at them from the blackness.
@Atomyk
@Ziogen
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Zadok shadows

The Pyramid Head is dead. At least, it appears to be. You're surrounded by an eternal darkness lingering all around you. A distant echo - possibly Silent Hill's denizens - greet you, but they appear too far away for discomfort. Do you decide to call the elevator? Y/N?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Raven looked at the mirror and what it revealed. She breathed. And stepped out. She knew that more of her was curious about here than of the other floors it seemed. She waited to see if anyone else would follow her but if not she knew she should be fine. 'My mind is my domain if this place wishes to have a mirror like mine at home so be it.'

(Y)

@Akibahara

Floor B - Elsa, Sophie, and anyone else ((This is a bomb style you're using, @Atomyk >.>))
Claudia Wolf was expressionless.
She stood up from her black leather recliner, snapping The Book of Samael shut with an audible 'BOOM!' Her gaze fixated at the "elevator crew." She then spoke:
"Silent Hill is growing. Our power, the Order's divine strength, increases with God's grace. Her power, her influence, and her manifestation through..." Claudia presses a hand on Melody's shoulder, "... Melody is divine. But alas? If we claim this world, how can we move into the next? And the one after that? To spread our holy truth, to cleanse the land of sinners: It's time for all universes to be released from the shackles of sin which bind them!"
She paused.
"... And that's why you're here. The souls of the dead, your sacrifices, strengthens God's power. Her will to shift through the multiverse unscathed. Don't be blind, Elsa, you see it too - visions of the past and future, the reincarnation of loved ones, all manifestations of her. You're surrounded by strangers - by visitors from different dimensions, different universes - all combined into Silent Hill's dimension. It only requires the ultimate price to usher paradise." She glares at IIona.
Claudia Wolf crossed her arms, "...And three worshipers of the Order, dedicated souls, bound for ultimate riches in paradise, shall testify and usher a new age throughout ALL dimensions."
A final glance at Melody:
"And she will rule all."

mermaid-the-little-mermaid-2-30209891-500-317.jpg

"The young and old, poor and rich, all shall bow at her feet."​
Floor G - Anyone who is there.
The door 'dings!' loudly, thus leaving Elsa & co behind. It wasn't long until Raven & co reached Floor G.' The silver elevator doors slide open, revealing this: The Observation Deck. It truly was a mirror. You could see Elsa and Raven talking, introducing each other as a clumsy young redhead slipped out of the bathroom, asking a 'John Wick' for a cigarette. This appears to be a repeat of 'ROUND ONE.' Do you continue your trek? Y/N?
Ariel gasped, lips parting as she saw the scene unfolding before her. Slowly, her blood soaked self stepped out of the elevator, transfixed when she saw Elsa and Raven both talking. She frowned, and stepped towards them. Did they travel back in time? Ariel stepped towards them. Would they notice her?

Raven looked at the mirror and what it revealed. She breathed. And stepped out. She knew that more of her was curious about here than of the other floors it seemed. She waited to see if anyone else would follow her but if not she knew she should be fine. 'My mind is my domain if this place wishes to have a mirror like mine at home so be it.'
You step out... and the "mirror Raven" vanishes into thin air. A male replaces her instantly: He's sporting cybernetic implants and appears African American. Elsa talks to him as if nothing changed. What the hell is going on? You reach out, touching the cool Silent Hill breeze, it washes through your body--you're transparent--like a ghost. You phase in and out of walls, watch the unseen, but you're unable to associate with other people!

• Love
Ariel gasped, lips parting as she saw the scene unfolding before her. Slowly, her blood soaked self stepped out of the elevator, transfixed when she saw Elsa and Raven both talking. She frowned, and stepped towards them. Did they travel back in time? Ariel stepped towards them. Would they notice her?
They do not notice you; Raven's mirror self has transformed into a cyborg black man.

• Love
Ariel's forehead crinkled as she furrowed her eyebrows. What the barnacles is going on? She looked backwards, seeing Raven. "W-What's happening?"

Raven looked as the scene change from her to an African American. 'Strange.' She walked closer and noticed that she seemed to not be seen. Raven looks at her hand knowing that she seemed transparent as though in her soul self. 'Interesting my powers aren't working and I look like myself.' She looked around and saw that Ariel had followed but said nothing not sure if even Ariel could still see her. 'Can I still pick things up? Will the room change who is within once more?' She moved her hand through another object. 'This is strange as though not only do I seem like a spirit but unlike when in my soul self I can't seem to hold objects...' Raven looked at the image once more. 'Hey the man looks a little like Victor now that I think about it.'
Raven looked at Ariel who apparently could still see her. "I don't know. But at least where not in my mind. Or I guess your as well..."

@Akibahara @Xibilation

Raven looked as the scene change from her to an African American. 'Strange.' She walked closer and noticed that she seemed to not be seen. Raven looks at her hand knowing that she seemed transparent as though in her soul self. 'Interesting my powers aren't working and I look like myself.' She looked around and saw that Ariel had followed but said nothing not sure if even Ariel could still see her. 'Can I still pick things up? Will the room change who is within once more?' She moved her hand through another object. 'This is strange as though not only do I seem like a spirit but unlike when in my soul self I can't seem to hold objects...' Raven looked at the image once more. 'Hey the man looks a little like Victor now that I think about it.'
Raven looked at Ariel who apparently could still see her. "I don't know. But at least where not in my mind. Or I guess your as well..."
Yes, it was Cyborg from Teen Titans. It appears you've switched roles with him - oh, and Alison, Anna's Doppelganger, heads into the restroom. You could feel a quake settle in. The Otherworld, it was coming. What will you do?

• Love
Aiden took a look at the options present for them. If they stood around they would die a horrid death, but know their luck they would be killed by what's in the elevator. Aiden pressed the button to call down the elevator. He looked for anything that he could use as a weapon. There was an empty bottle on the ground. He picked it up and broke it to make a shank. He stood in front of them facing the noise. Ready to fight the unknown off.

@Atomyk

Yes, it was Cyborg from Teen Titans. It appears you've switched roles with him - oh, and Alison, Anna's Doppelganger, heads into the restroom. You could feel a quake settle in. The Otherworld, it was coming. What will you do?
Ariel felt the quake vibrate through her body and shivered. This was strange. Very strange. She looked around at her surroundings, seeing the Alison girl walking somewhere throughout it all. The people in the 'memory', as Ariel was deciding to call it, did nothing. She frowned. "Raven, what was that?"

Raven thought this was odd. 'Why would Victor seem to change places with me? First Gar... Now Victor.... Gezz...' She felt a strange shift of the place something told her it might not be good. She thought a moment. 'I guess I need to stay till I maybe have a better understanding of what's going on and how this room is toying with well the past.... Maybe there illusions that the room changes to fools one's mind and has a power to make one appear ghostly.' Raven deiced to stay to try and learn more. "I'm not sure but I think something is about to accrue."

@Akibahara @Xibilation

Aiden took a look at the options present for them. If they stood around they would die a horrid death, but know their luck they would be killed by what's in the elevator. Aiden pressed the button to call down the elevator. He looked for anything that he could use as a weapon. There was an empty bottle on the ground. He picked it up and broke it to make a shank. He stood in front of them facing the noise. Ready to fight the unknown off.
The elevator opens, the [Great Spear], which belonged to the Pyramid Head, is also a readily available weapon.

• Love
Ariel felt the quake vibrate through her body and shivered. This was strange. Very strange. She looked around at her surroundings, seeing the Alison girl walking somewhere throughout it all. The people in the 'memory', as Ariel was deciding to call it, did nothing. She frowned. "Raven, what was that?"
Raven thought this was odd. 'Why would Victor seem to change places with me? First Gar... Now Victor.... Gezz...' She felt a strange shift of the place something told her it might not be good. She thought a moment. 'I guess I need to stay till I maybe have a better understanding of what's going on and how this room is toying with well the past.... Maybe there illusions that the room changes to fools one's mind and has a power to make one appear ghostly.' Raven deiced to stay to try and learn more. "I'm not sure but I think something is about to accrue."
Indeed, something does occur.

A mystery man walked into the restroom with Alison, sporting a lighter. You hear a loud 'crack!' of something snapping, followed by a soft 'sssssss'. It resembled a fuse. Skreeee! BOOOOOOM! Out of nowhere, the restroom lit ablaze. If you walked inside, you'd spot Alison, her breathing frantic, as she tried to escape the infernal horror engulfing her, "AAAHHHHH!" No use. The flames lick her soft, delicate flesh, eating her away as she began to crackle and melt. The mystery man merely watches...

SKREEEEEEE!!

Again.

The darkness came.
An eternal darkness faced the survivors - glaring at them menacingly as it started eating away the environment, transforming it into a grotesque version of so-called 'paradise' as Claudia Wolf calls it. Uh oh! It appears to approach you, too, do you decide to stay? Or would you rather escape via the elevator?​

• Love
Claire - Elevator - Aiden/Shiki/Spy

Claire moved next to Aiden, ready to assist him. She stared at the elevator with apprehension, grimacing when it opened to reveal that everyone who had gone inside was gone. "It might have been dumb to split up again after all this time..." she muttered, gingerly stepping inside to examine the buttons.

"Of course, I have no idea what I'm looking at." Her hand hovered around the top button, but Claire paused to look up at everyone around the elevator. "Where should we go?"

@Zadok shadows
@Akibahara
@Ziogen
@SirDerpingtonIV

Floor A: It's a red button. The letter 'T' is capitalized and is centered on the button.

Floor B: It's a green button. The letter 'C' is capitalized, it appears to flicker on and off. Could 'C' mean Claudia, you think, shortly before determining whether or not to press the button. EXPLORED.

Floor C: It's a blue button. The term 'HOPE' is capitalized, it too, flickers on and off. You swear you could see a very faint swastika light up, shortly before dissipating once again.

Floor D: It's a purple button. There's a '<3' or a heart insignia on it.

Floor E: It's an orange button. It flickers on and off. Very, very quickly. It has a strange appeal to it, but you're ensure of what it is.

Floor F: It's a yellow button. It doesn't appear special.

Floor G: It displays a reflection of you. You're not sure why. EXPLORED.

Floor H: There's a fish on the button. It appears important. You're not sure why.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.