Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
// *sniffle* I was just trying to be helpful. :( But true, maybe Aki would do something like that to catch us off guard. XD Just trying not to overcomplicate things. lol. This traitor vote has been hard though. o.o We haven't even gotten one of those slippery suckers...
// Okah okah. Um, in reality, uhm... Everybodies so fucking nice it's difficult. God . The girl you chose, she seems very spoopy

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Matt quickly turned around, grabbing his Glock as he almost laid a round into whatever was behind him.

Silent hill is upon us....
Matt woke up from a vivid dream of Silent Hill. He woke up dreadfully, throwing himself off the floor of an unlocked house the owners must've left before the aftermath. Matt stood up slowly as he took out the bottle of whiskey from his coat, drinking it with glee as he finished it in only a few swigs, putting the bottle on a table. He walked toward the kitchen, opening the cabinet as he finds bread, seeing as it's his only option, he takes it and eats three slices, taking the bag with him for food. Matt slowly walked upstairs, giving out a gentle "hello" before possibly thinking it was safe...
( Guess I'm voting Sylvanas as well... )

It's Regina, or well, that's who it looks like. She's standing in the kitchen, looking innocent enough and leaning against the dining table. In her hands is a mug of tea that she absentmindedly sips at. "Good sleep?" she asks. "Dream of anything?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened

((Sorry to betray you...but I have a feeling that someone close to home isn't a bad vote...Who better to kill everyone than the woman with the baby? ELSA!))

York nodded slowly "So...he can become any animal...even those not native to Earth..."
York found this interesting, because not only was this green fuzzball a shapeshifter...
It implied Raven had seen Aliens
'There's more to this girl than I had thought"

@Raven

OOC: Ummm voting now hu... Man missed a lot.... Ummm... Sylvanas Don't be mad just random, picking here.

Raven gave a small nod. "Yes. That's exactly it." She paused thinking of what else Gar could do. "Oh and usually Gar can smell others emotions..." She paused her smile faded. "Except for some." She whispered the last part where if York heard he had to be listing carefully.

@DapperDogman

York looks down at her and pats her head a little, as though she were child and he were praising, or comforting her
"Don't mumble, it's a bad habit"
He didn't quite catch what she'd said, but he got a good bit of info from what she'd said, he could smell emotions...and turn into animals of all shapes and sizes "So...where are your other friends...they should be with him...right?" he asks, looking for any of the others she'd described to him

@Raven

Raven gave a look of annoyance at the patting but at the same time joy from it. She felt even more conferred. "Sorry... It's kind of a habit in a way already..." She then thought a moment. "Maybe but then again maybe not..." She paused and thought then asked to Gar or Dave. "Are there others with you two? Maybe by the names Victor, Kori, Dicky or maybe Rose, Conner, Cassie, Tim..." She asked the main names from both Titan Teams new and old.

@DapperDogman @Akibahara OR @Klutzy Ninja Kitty ooc:// I'm not sure who's suppose to be playing Garfield/Beastboy, and Dave so yeah.

In the alley, Bertha nods to you and gestures for your small group to follow her. From the alleyway, you step on to the street to find a horde of the undead lingering around the front of the shop. Bertha quickly banks to her left, heading away from the mass of creatures. She continues at a brisk pace, the sounds of Raccoon City in chaos following. A distant explosion, sirens, screaming and shouting. Even a noise that may sound odd to say the least...
A roar, not unlike a lion's roar.
Bertha stop in her tracks, a few of the people behind her practically slamming into her. There's a crash of glass and metal as what appear to be a rotted lion jumps on top of an idle car.
gfblUgM.jpg
Bertha takes aim, but hesitation is obvious on her face. She takes the shot, but the lion leaps away to the next car so that her shot only punctures its side. The lion doesn't seem to react much at all as its gaze falls upon one of the survivors with you, an older woman with short greying hair. "Run!" Bertha cries out before taking off, and most of the group moves to follow her. Unfortunately, when Bertha turns back around, she finds that the older woman is still frozen in place as the lion readies to leap at her. Bertha cries out again, but is forced to continue running.
(Bertha is a cold hearted bitch who raped Ariel as her bondage prisoner for years, the fuk u talkin bout with her feeling shit m8)

Ariel reached over to the old woman, crying out. With all of her strength, she ran forward, a firm grasp on the woman's arm. She tried to run behind a nearby car.

//shitty post because yay
@Akibahara
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, I was never planning on killing you. Haha! Oh no, I was just planning on setting you free if you cooperated! But, sadly..."
He could hear her pull something metallic out, and she soon showed it to him. It was an arrow, one of the ten she had found and still hadn't used, though its tip was coated in something fluidic. It looked balmy, and had a sickly green colour to it, with a thin mist rising from it.
"You'll just have to become my test subject now. Although it isn't really a test, I already know what it does."
She grinned and chuckled.
"To small animals, at least. I'd be delighted to see if my poison can simulate the finer ends of necromancy. You understand what necromancy is, correct? Haha...well even if you don't..."
She softly slid the flat end of the arrow across his cheek.
"You soon will."
(Night night Elsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Sophie reached over with her good hand, shifting the baby to her left arm since Ilona wasn't too heavy, but just heavy enough to cause her some pain as she did so, however she knew she needed to help Elsa stand at the very least... Carefully she reached out her good hand in an effort to help Elsa up "Try not to move too fast... Ok? I'm afraid you might hurt yourself that way..." Sophie said quietly, hoping Elsa was still able to walk a little further at least.

Aiden looked at the huge fleas in disgust. When ever a flea got too close he would take it out. He heard groaning behind him as the leaches took over another host. He looked at Claire and the rest. "We need to push our way out of here and make a run for a building. There was a chapel neat by we could hide in."

(My vote is for sylvanas)

@Atomyk

Last edited:
"Fucking shit," Spy says, as he, and his two men, stand atop a bus, as zombies charge them from all directions. They are mowing down the zombies with their weapons, and any who even fucking think they can get up there, are shanked by the Spy. @Akibahara
@Anyone

Sophie reached over with her good hand, shifting the baby to her left arm since Ilona wasn't too heavy, but just heavy enough to cause her some pain as she did so, however she knew she needed to help Elsa stand at the very least... Carefully she reached out her good hand in an effort to help Elsa up "Try not to move too fast... Ok? I'm afraid you might hurt yourself that way..." Sophie said quietly, hoping Elsa was still able to walk a little further at least.
The scientist flinched when Sylvanas slid the arrow across his cheek. He smirked, reaching up to touch the little cut. "Oh well, whether I die or not, at least I know all of you will meet your doom as well. Whether it be now or later." He reached over and pressed a red button on his keyboard. Upon pressing the button, a door off to the side opened. The room was impossible to see inside at first; it was pitch black dark...

When Sophia helped Elsa up, she grabbed onto the table to keep balanced. The room was spinning and her head pounded. Blood from the bandages dripped down her face. She didn't even try to touch her baby. Elsa wasn't feeling well and was afraid she might drop Ilona. She did manage, however, to point at the door. Elsa wanted to leave. She thought it best to get out of there as soon as possible. She didn't trust that place.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

@Raven @DapperDogman

Gar raised an eyebrow, looking back at Raven over his shoulder. "Are you two talking about me? You really must have the wrong guy. I don't have any ability like that. You must be thinking of someone else. Anyhow, do you guys want to try and find a safe place? Then we can talk."

Dave smiled. "You should be flattered they're talking about you. Maybe that girl likes you?" he asked with a wink.

"You think?" Gar asked with a smirk, glancing back at Raven. He began to walk toward the prison with Dave so they could head inside.

"Yeah...that's not the Garfield you knew..." York mutters, walking behind them, waiting for Raven to follow, of course "I have no clue what is going on...but this place is playing with our heads"
He sighs as he thinks about how this will play out...
No doubt Raven would cling to the one thing that resembled her life outside of Silent Hill...
But that would be letting the town win

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Raven looked at Gar. 'No powers? But still green? How is that possible? He was bitten by a green monkey... Parents altered DNA and so he could shapesift... Man this place really knows how to mess with an half demon girl from another dimension doesn't it...' She then nodded. "Yes a safe place would be nice..." She then began to follow and nodded at York comment. "Yeah maybe it really is..." She then looked to Gar curious about his answer to one question that only she knew most about from the other Titans. "But if you don't have powers then..." She paused thinking on how to ask about his parents politely if they were dead. "Um... Weren't you bitten by a green monkey which is why your now.... Well you..." She said she was tempted to say 'green' but felt it would be wrong.

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Fucking shit," Spy says, as he, and his two men, stand atop a bus, as zombies charge them from all directions. They are mowing down the zombies with their weapons, and any who even fucking think they can get up there, are shanked by the Spy. @Akibahara
Although the zombies were easily mowed down, the bodies began to pile up. More zombies continued to come forward, shoving the bodies up against the bus, causing it to rock before eventually tipping... If something wasn't done quick, the zombies would tip over the bus!

@Raven @DapperDogman

Garfield rubbed the back of his head, walking along toward the prison. "That's a good question. I honestly don't remember much about my past. I woke up in a hospital about a year ago with no memories of it. So I've just been living here in Raccoon City."

"You know, maybe you do know that woman. If you lost your memories, that is," Dave suggested, walking up to the prison doors, he opened them, allowing for the group to walk inside.

"Oh...." Raven rubbed the back of her hooded head. 'So if he doesn't remember then... Could it be the same Garfield? Ugg... Azar!!!' Raven continued to fallow the group. Now not sure what to believe. "So you remember nothing then..." She felt bad for gar if he really was the changeling she thought she left at Titans tower now with no memory then he might not only remember or recognize her but he might not remember his parents, the accident, or even his other family the Doom Patrol.

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The scientist flinched when Sylvanas slid the arrow across his cheek. He smirked, reaching up to touch the little cut. "Oh well, whether I die or not, at least I know all of you will meet your doom as well. Whether it be now or later." He reached over and pressed a red button on his keyboard. Upon pressing the button, a door off to the side opened. The room was impossible to see inside at first; it was pitch black dark...
When Sophia helped Elsa up, she grabbed onto the table to keep balanced. The room was spinning and her head pounded. Blood from the bandages dripped down her face. She didn't even try to touch her baby. Elsa wasn't feeling well and was afraid she might drop Ilona. She did manage, however, to point at the door. Elsa wanted to leave. She thought it best to get out of there as soon as possible. She didn't trust that place.
Sylvanas laughed.

"I admire your arrogance in the face of death."

She swiftly jabbed the arrow into the left side of his neck, the blow fine and thin enough not to draw any immediate blood, but the damage was still done. The chemical mixture Sylvanas had cobbled together soon mixed in with the scientist's suppressed blood flow.

"It's a shame that death isn't what you'll be receiving. Well, technically, you will...only for a few moments though."

With another laugh, she reeled the arrow back out of his neck, watching as blood spurted out steadily, futily attempting to eject the alien mixture. With a grin, she stepped away and swiveled his chair around so she could witness the effects for herself. She kept his right eye open with two fingers, noticing how his irises and pupils were soon clouded with a milky yellow colour, and his skin began to thin, and morph into a sick teal colour like Sylvanas'.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
(Alright, Klutz, decide if you'll make him my slave or some random unstable ghoul.)
(The power is in your hands.)

Status
Not open for further replies.