Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven followed after York. "So um Gar...." She paused thinking on how to go about he was always the one for conversation. 'Relax he's the one you always went to for help. He knows almost everything about you relax and breath.' She then continued. "This is my friend York. And the little guy here is a kid we found and couldn't leave to die so now where babysitting technically..." She said all in her monotone. She stopped thinking of anything else but had none. "So um... How's the team? And why are you here?" She asked curious. She then knew that next he might say one of his jokes which she had missed for a whole year and knew she might not be able to hold her laughter like she normally did when he let one of his jokes slip.
ooc:// This will be my last post of the night guys.
@DapperDogman @Raven

Garfield raised an eyebrow when Raven and York entered, glancing to Raven curiously. "Um, how do you know my name? I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. You must have me confused with someone else."

Gar's friend--Dave, the teen from before--said: "How could she be confusing you with someone else? It's not like there are a lot of guys out there who...er... look like you," he mumbled, shutting the prison gates.

Gar wiggled his eyebrows. "You're right, there aren't a lot of guys out there who are as devilishly handsome as I am," he teased, slicking his hair back with his hand.

Dave groaned and rolled his eyes. "Ugh, just ignore him. Anyhow, sorry about what I did before," he said to York. "I-I just panicked. The world is going to Hell and I don't really know how to act at a time like this."

The scientist gasped in surprised, letting out a yelp in surprise when Sylvanas threatened him. "H-Hey, only authorized personnel is allowed down here. P-Please, don't hurt me. I'm only working on some research and some... test subjects... I don't have any money on me if you intend to rob me." He hoped Sylvanas would spare him. He really had no idea that the two who had come into his lab knew Elsa.
"Please, I'm no petty thief."

She laughed again, right up in his ear, almost seductively. She whispered in the same way.

"I've just come for those...'test subjects'. Be a dear, and release them...so you won't have to die.~"

She giggled, riding his arm further up his back, and motioning Sophie over. @york

"Go on, hand her the baby. Nice and slowly."

Ruby's leg began to squirt out blood from the moment Shirou hacked at her leg. She screamed in horror and tried to grab the axe from him, but it was too late. Ruby bit down hard on her tongue--it was a miracle she didn't bite it off--and collapsed from the pain. It was too much for her to handle, so she fainted for a moment. It was impossible to know right now if cutting off her leg saved her life or if she would still die, but at least Shirou knew now that he had done all he could do.
Now that the woman was taken care of, Shirou could either leave through the exit or wait with her until she woke up. The coast was clear... (for now)
"...I can't afford to wait any longer... The rest is up to her now," Shirou murmured to himself, placing her in what he would hope would be a safe spot, before choosing to leave through the exit. He did regret leaving her after rather abruptly cutting off part of her leg and leaving her to fend for herself, but there were more important things at stake here. Even if it felt rather heartless, he had faith that she'd make it. Because these kinds of situations are totally hopeful. Right?

"Please, I'm no petty thief."
She laughed again, right up in his ear, almost seductively. She whispered in the same way.
"I've just come for those...'test subjects'. Be a dear, and release them...so you won't have to die.~"
She giggled, riding his arm further up his back, and motioning Sophie over. @york
"Go on, hand her the baby. Nice and slowly."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophie moved closer slowly but surely, she approached the scientist holding out both hands and wincing a little, but tried not to show it when she moved her left arm, she knew she'd have to be carefull about this... After Elsa was released they'd have to get out of here, and quickly before anything else could happen to them.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

The Scientist frowned, putting his hands on the baby. He didn't hand her to Sophia right away though. "But I need my test subjects. I suggest you don't take the baby, and the two of you leave. If you take the child and her mother, well, the mother will die," he taunted. "And then the baby will die without her mother's milk. You're making a grave mistake..."

The Scientist frowned, putting his hands on the baby. He didn't hand her to Sophia right away though. "But I need my test subjects. I suggest you don't take the baby, and the two of you leave. If you take the child and her mother, well, the mother will die," he taunted. "And then the baby will die without her mother's milk. You're making a grave mistake..."
"To begin with... You've already made a grave mistake..." Sophie commented, remembering the zombies outside, she knew whatever the hell he was doing here, it definitely wasn't going to be much more of a "grave mistake" to rescue Elsa and her child than leaving her here for that scientist to mess around with, who knows what sort of abomination they'd become because of this. As soon as the baby was in Sophie's hands, despite the pain she still felt, she walked over to Elsa, attempting to unstrap her from the table.

Shiki (Train)

Shiki fell to the floor with the sudden brakes, but picked herself after without much irk. "So everything's covered? ... What'll we do now?" She looked at Claire, unsure of what their goal was supposed to be. Or if they already failed it.

@Atomyk

With a beastial snarl, she placed her other hand over his gut, claws shooting sharp pain through his nerves still.

"I can see through your feeble lies, jackass. You can't deceive the queen of deceit! How about you start talking some sense?"

Her hand slowly crept down his gut, poking all the way down his hips, until finally reaching his taint.

"It would be a shame if your cock, oh, I don't know..."

She gripped it. Tightly.

"Miraculously fell off.~"

As Lee drove through town, he could see the chaos getting worse. There appeared to be less and less civilians, but more and more zombies. He drove close to a gas station Where Ellie and Yang were at. Because he took the time to spot them, he hit a zombie with his car: a woman who was foaming at the mouth and looking a smashed bug on his windshield. Near the gas station, he could hear an explosion! Do you stop your car and go to warn Yang and Ellie about it? Y/N
Lee slammed on the brakes, Ellie and Yang were inside the gas station. He needed to get them out of there! He jumped out of the car and rushed into the store, Looking for Ellie and Yang.

@Joellie
@MrDubWubs

"To begin with... You've already made a grave mistake..." Sophie commented, remembering the zombies outside, she knew whatever the hell he was doing here, it definitely wasn't going to be much more of a "grave mistake" to rescue Elsa and her child than leaving her here for that scientist to mess around with, who knows what sort of abomination they'd become because of this. As soon as the baby was in Sophie's hands, despite the pain she still felt, she walked over to Elsa, attempting to unstrap her from the table.
With a beastial snarl, she placed her other hand over his gut, claws shooting sharp pain through his nerves still.
"I can see through your feeble lies, jackass. You can't deceive the queen of deceit! How about you start talking some sense?"
Her hand slowly crept down his gut, poking all the way down his hips, until finally reaching his taint.
"It would be a shame if your cock, oh, I don't know..."
She gripped it. Tightly.
"Miraculously fell off.~"
The man gasped before screaming like a little girl. "Y-You're bluffing! You don't even know if I have a cock!"

...Well, there was something in his pants apparently, because Sylvanas was holding something.

"You may think I'm lying, but I'm telling the truth. That woman will die. She fell from a from up high when the floor collapsed in one of the above apartments. She hit her head pretty bad. She really will die without some kind of help."

Elsa blinked, watching Sophia try to unstrap her from the table. She was extremely relieved to see her friend trying to help her. Though it ached in her arm when Sophia tried to pull the straps off, she managed to. Elsa groaned and tried to sit up, but all the blood rushed to her head when she did, she became dizzy, and couldn't move at first. She reached out, wishing she could touch her baby though. Ilona was still crying.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

Aiden took a look and opened the door. A huge zombie broke down the door. Aiden pushed the zombie off him before running out of the room. A group of them saw him in the open. He looked to see Claire in the train in the distance. He took out his crowbar and his pistol and began to fight off the group on him. He was running almost in circles leading them like a train. He spoke to Claire. "I'm sorry claire... I don't know if I can hold them off for long. Just get out of here. I'm sorry for not being able to survive much longer." Aiden began to fight off the group with what ammo he had and the crowbar in hand smashing any of their skulls if they got too close. If he was to die he would go out swinging.

@Atomyk

The man gasped before screaming like a little girl. "Y-You're bluffing! You don't even know if I have a cock!"
...Well, there was something in his pants apparently, because Sylvanas was holding something.
"You may think I'm lying, but I'm telling the truth. That woman will die. She fell from a from up high when the floor collapsed in one of the above apartments. She hit her head pretty bad. She really will die without some kind of help."
Elsa blinked, watching Sophia try to unstrap her from the table. She was extremely relieved to see her friend trying to help her. Though it ached in her arm when Sophia tried to pull the straps off, she managed to. Elsa groaned and tried to sit up, but all the blood rushed to her head when she did, she became dizzy, and couldn't move at first. She reached out, wishing she could touch her baby though. Ilona was still crying.
Sophie held Ilona closer to Elsa so she could touch her and carefully used her left arm despite it hurting still to tear a few strips from her undershirt, she really should invest in a first aid kit at this point. Carefully, she wrapped the strips around Elsa's head hoping that it would at the very least slow the bleeding, she managed to tie the bandages with a bit of effort and some pain from her left arm, this should at least allow her to get up and escape, they'd need to find some supplies so she could treat Elsa better, she herself, working as a nurse, knew how to treat injuries like this now... Thankfully it didn't seem like anything too serious.

She scoffed.

"As if tying her to a chair, and taking her baby away was helping her at all!"

But then, something clicked. A devilish grin crept across the Dark Lady's lips, signaling this thought. She began to tap her sharp fingers along the man's crotch.

"Oh...hm, tell me something...what exactly was in that shipment you were waiting for? And don't even think about feeding me lies."

With a chuckle, her hand wrenched his crotch around.

"We both know that'll end with you squealing like a pig."

Lee slammed on the brakes, Ellie and Yang were inside the gas station. He needed to get them out of there! He jumped out of the car and rushed into the store, Looking for Ellie and Yang.

@Joellie
@MrDubWubs
*After Yang heard the brakes. She thought some bandits were gonna come in and loot the place. Yang hid behind the entrance and waited for the man to enter. After he did she grabbed his ankles and pulled as hard she could making the man fall over. She then, painfully for Lee, placed her knee on chest* One wrong move and I swear I'll Crack your skull open!
@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Claire - South Station - Shiki/Aiden

Claire moved to help the two researchers up, as both of them had been thrown from their seat in the stop. She looked at Shiki, not sure what to say to her. They'd failed to stop the pandemic, but it was becoming increasingly clear that the pandemic had been inevitable. Now, with Annette and William Birkin both alive and working with her, Claire had hope that she could at least do some good before this version of Raccoon City was destroyed.

"We save Aiden. Then we reunite these two with their daughter. Then we get the hell out of this city." If they could also rescue her brother, that would be a plus, though Claire couldn't be sure if it was even possible. She also couldn't be sure how they were supposed to leave the city, but they could worry about that later.

Hopping off the train, Claire was flanked by both Four-Eyes and Shiki as they sprinted down the line, looking for a way to cross so that they could get to Aiden on the other side. Annette and William trailed behind them, but Annette let out a scream, stopping Claire in her tracks. Behind them were a pair of what appeared to be giant fleas.

JMLgGwD.png

They were easily the size of a regular human. One made a leap for William, but Four-Eyes unloaded on it, knocking it back. Claire turned, looking between two train cars to see Aiden fighting a horde of zombies. "Aiden!" she yelled. "Hold on just a bit longer!"

@Ziogen
@Zadok shadows

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
*After Yang heard the brakes. She thought some bandits were gonna come in and loot the place. Yang hid behind the entrance and waited for the man to enter. After he did she grabbed his ankles and pulled as hard she could making the man fall over. She then, painfully for Lee, placed her knee on chest* One wrong move and I swear I'll Crack your skull open!
Lee was surprised when the person inside the store got the jump on him. He looked up to see Yang staring back. "Yang stop, it's me, Lee Everett." Lee said

"Tying her up may not have been helping her, but I was going to save her life. She would owe me. And what better way to pay the debt than to be my test subject or at least hand over her ridiculous crying offspring."

The scientist let out a yelp when Sylvanas tormented his crotch. When she mentioned the shipment he had spoken of before, the man clammed up, keeping his mouth shut tight for a moment. Grunting in pain, he finally said: "Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life." He paused. "In the name of my company, I will die before telling you what my shipment was. Go ahead, kill me. At least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing your pretty blonde friend over there will die too."

Eventually managing to sit up, Elsa reached out to stroke her daughter's face. She smiled weakly, before feeling a sharp pain in her head. She dropped off the table, ending up on the floor. Thanks to using her hands to support her body, Elsa managed not to hit too hard.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah

//ooc: I gotta get to bed now. Be back tomorrow! Night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiden couldn't keep up for much longer. His strength was beginning to fade as he continued to fight off the group of zombies. One was a military officer. He pulled a grenade from the belt and pushed it into a zombies mouth as he pulled the pin. Aiden moved out of the way but the blast sent him flying into a wall. He laid there slouched against the wall.

@Atomyk

Lee was surprised when the person inside the store got the jump on him. He looked up to see Yang staring back. "Yang stop, it's me, Lee Everett." Lee said
Who? *Yang isn't the best with names or faces* I don't know some one by that name. If I do I don't remember you. When was the last time I saw you?

Claire - South Station - Shiki/Aiden

Claire had assisted in the fighting, but to her dismay, more giant fleas began to pour from the shadows. Claire and Four-Eyes directed the researchers to keep moving, but they were cut off by more fleas approaching from the other direction. One leapt forward, stabbing William with one of their sharp legs. The man cried out in pain and stumbled away, leaving his wife to fend off the creature by herself. Claire jumped forward into a roll, coming up next to Annette so that she could fire a round of bullets into the flea. It fell backward dead, but it was quickly replaced by another.

An explosion went off on the other side of the station and Claire jumped down to the tracks to get a better look at Aiden's situation. She saw him fall against a wall, and she cried out in worry. Four-Eyes, moving to cover Annette, yelled over the fighting. "Go! We have this!"

Seeing no other solution, Claire nodded. She moved to squeeze between the two train cars, but found she had to climb through some strange slime to get through. She watched as Aiden lay unconscious, a few stray zombies still alive enough to come his way. With her foot still stuck on the slime, Claire had to raise her weapon and fire off a couple shots. She got the closest one to Aiden in the head, allowing her enough time to push on through and get to the other side.

There, she finished off the remaining zombies and knelt next to him. Her eyes scanned his body for signs of any wounds. Sickeningly, this reminded her of Steve, the boy she'd met, yet had never met. He had died in front of Claire, in the exact same position Aiden was now. She could not let that happen all over again. Why Aiden was alive now didn't matter, she just needed to avoid him dying all over again. She shook his shoulder and said, "You have to wake up!"

@Ziogen
@Zadok shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.