Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa smiled, happy to hear the news Lee told her. "You're getting married? Really?! Congrats! I will most certainly be there! Who is the lucky lady?" she questioned. When they entered the apartment, Elsa frowned hearing the radio and walked over to change the channel to some music.
"I thought I shut that thing off. I hate when commercials come on. I really just want to hear my music."
Elsa then rushed to pick her daughter after turning the radio's channel. She always carried the child around like she was an extra appendage and gazed at her like she was an angel in human form. She was a tiny child, still a little wrinkly, and hadn't opened her eyes for the first time yet.
@Akibahara
Sophie nodded a little when Elsa said that, most commercials were more of ann annoyance than anything to her, but this one seemed a little interesting to her. Just then, before she could say anything else, the radio came on again; this time though it played a rather chilling song that made her shiver a little. Why did it sound so familiar? It's as if she's heard it from somewhere but couldn't remember exactly when or where, perhaps it just reminded her of something, but what was it?

Regina hung up the phone and quickly walked to her dresser, she wanted to look nice, even if it was to go out into town and shop for food. Grabbing her long black pants and low cut red shirt, Regina quickly changed, only to just finish as a whisper emitted from the hallway. Regina slowly made her way to the wooden floor hallway a mere 5 feet from her master bedroom, the whisper growing louder and far more sinister,
"Come back to us Regina...." started the childish toned voice, Regina took another step down the long narrow hallway, she was standing next to her living room doorway when another whisper bounced through the narrow pale purple hallway,
"Come back to Silent hill...." was the last thing she heard before a knock shot from her front door, causing her to jump, her hand flying to her chest to feel her heart rapidity beating. Regina slowly walked towards her dark brown maple door, turning the gold handle to expose the Detective,
"Regina Mills? Detective Scudder, RPD!"
"Did you just say my full name Detective?" asked Regina as she stepped out, her black heels clicking against her wooden porch. She turned and slid her key into her gold door handle, turning it so it locked. She pulled the key back out and replaced it into her jean pocket, smiling at the Detective,
"Did you look me up on your police Computer? Because I can tell you something, it has nothing but lies written into it, I came from somewhere far different." Said Regina as she walked down her 4 step porch, and to her small jeep.
"The Youtube video says your name"

Matt looked deeply into her eyes, listening intentively as he put his hand on his waist, an apparent "O" formation formed. "May I take this fine lady to the supermarket?" He asked cheesily. "And by the way, maybe I did look at the computer. Maybe it was intuition."

Shiki (Umbrella Corp)

Claire was about to make a move, but Shiki held her back and made a sign for silence. The guard entered, and almost too-easily, left himself open. After he reported in, Shiki made her move. Dashing out of cover, she would hit his back and grab his arm, trying to spin around with one of her palms on his jaw to keep him silent through the mask. Aiming to both disarm him and break his arm with the spin, she would then deliver a smashing elbow to the back of the guard's neck to send him into nap mode.​
If the guard was successfully taken down, Shiki would hide him in their previous hiding place and carry on without comment, following Claire.​

@Atomyk
@Akibahara

Oh hi.... I'm guessing from the pain I feel we are alive again...*she rubbed her head as she looked around the area.* Don't think we'll get far from the looks of it though... *she stands up dusting her clothes off*
@Zadok shadows

Claire - Umbrella Research Center - Shiki
Shiki refused the gun, which Claire found a bit odd, but she knew not everyone was a fan of firearms. The woman had handled herself just fine without up to this point, so Claire wasn't going to push the issue. "I need to thank you," Claire said, her voice low. "For sticking with me. For believing me." Claire had wanted to warn the other survivors, but she didn't know how they would have taken the news that she believed their new home would soon be no more. At least she had at least one person assisting her, one person who could share her burden.
Claire had experience infiltrating Umbrella Facilities. Though the other attempt had ended in failure, Claire had gained a knack for being light on her feet. Quick thinking was invaluable in these kinds of situations, and Claire's had been developed through her numerous life-threatening experiences. When she'd first arrived in Silent Hill, she'd only had Raccoon City under her belt, but now she knew of so much more. She couldn't be sure if any of it had happened at all, but it all felt real enough to her. Claire was a new woman these days, stronger and more feisty than ever before.
The proof lied in the fact that she was alive now, standing within an Umbrella facility. It helped that Shiki was also a woman with a tenacity for survival. Together they had overcome the odds, only to now be faced with the horrors that truly lurked underneath Raccoon City. There were B.O.W.s that Claire didn't recognise and viruses Claire wasn't aware existed in Umbrella's hands. Of course, this was not exactly the world she was familiar with, so a few differences were to be expected.
Now that they were there, a few options were open to them. Claire's plan had really only gone as far as breaking in. How she would actually go about putting an end to Umbrella's experiments was not immediately apparent to her. She'd thought only the T-Virus would be complete at this time, but it seemed the G-Virus had developed faster than she remembered. Just another difference to keep in mind. She'd faced the brunt of the G-Virus during her time in Raccoon, so Claire had to admit she was the most concerned about it in particular.
She directed Shiki to double back up a few floors so that they could find the G-Virus and the Prototype-Crossed virus. They approached the lab, being careful to avoid detection and hoping to sneak up on the two researchers present.
(( FUUUUUCK. I had a huge post set up, but my stupid fucking computer erased it. I'll post it again once I get back from work in 2 hours. ))

"The Youtube video says your name"
Matt looked deeply into her eyes, listening intentively as he put his hand on his waist, an apparent "O" formation formed. "May I take this fine lady to the supermarket?" He asked cheesily. "And by the way, maybe I did look at the computer. Maybe it was intuition."
Regina let out a chuckle as the Detective put his hand on his waist, forming a apparent "O" formation.

"May I take this fine lady to the supermarket?" Asked the Detective chessily.

"and by the way, may I did look at the computer. Maybe it was a intuition." Regina grinned, and took a step towards her jeep,

"Do you think just because I am a lady I can not take care of myself, I was a queen once you know," started Regina, her grin faded at the mention of her previous royalty, she walked to her car and unlocked it, then looked back to the Detective,

"There is much you do not know about me Detective, and most of it is...unpleasant. Come on and get in, I'll drive." spoke Regina as she quickly fled into the jeep, her hands on the staring wheel and her eyes staring straight forward.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

"Thanks" Lee said as he walked in to Elsa's apartment and looked around. "Her name is Sarah Chase and she works down at the hospital. " Lee chuckled a little bit, "We met through an online dating sight, cheesy I know, but she and I clicked. We have a lot of things of common and we both enjoy each others company, I guess we were made for each other." He said.
Elsa smiled. "Well that's good! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I hope I get to meet her sometime. You should bring her over for dinner sometime. I never really knew a thing about cooking until I arrived here, but I had to learn. I make a pretty good ice-cream cake. Sophie, you should come too. You can even bring a date if you want. I'm sure there has to at least be a few handsome men working at the hospital."

Every time Elsa wanted to reply to her friends, she had to set her baby down. It was difficult to do, so after a moment Elsa gave up continuing to pick her up. She still watched Ilona out of the corner of her eye though.

Frowning, Elsa glanced to her radio again. "I wonder if this stupid thing is broken? Now it's playing weird music..." Elsa walked over and shut the radio off again.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

Regina let out a chuckle as the Detective put his hand on his waist, forming a apparent "O" formation.
"May I take this fine lady to the supermarket?" Asked the Detective chessily.
"and by the way, may I did look at the computer. Maybe it was a intuition." Regina grinned, and took a step towards her jeep,
"Do you think just because I am a lady I can not take care of myself, I was a queen once you know," started Regina, her grin faded at the mention of her previous royalty, she walked to her car and unlocked it, then looked back to the Detective,
"There is much you do not know about me Detective, and most of it is...unpleasant. Come on and get in, I'll drive." spoke Regina as she quickly fled into the jeep, her hands on the staring wheel and her eyes staring straight forward.
Matt looked at her and shooked his head, "No, I believe you can take care of yourself just fine... Except you still need someone to watch your back." He added silently, before walking over to the other side of the car. Upon passing the back, the side of her car appeared with blood all over it, and a severed head. "Shit..." He walked to the passenger door, feeling the "blood" on the window before he looked at her. "S-Sorry." Matt went inside the car and closed the door. He looked at the window, the blood and head now gone..
@TheColourlessRainbow

The radio flipped on one final time:
"The catalyst is born..."

It flipped off by itself.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crazy 8 Nate @Akibahara
Hearing the radio flip on one last time and broadcast a bit of dialogue, Sophie shivered again "W-What was that about?" she asked, seeming a bit nervous now. The only thing she could think of being born not too long ago would be Ilona... But even if she was the "catalyst" what did she have anything to do with starting some sort of reaction? Sophie shook her head a little figuring she'd think about that some more later; it seemed even when they were out of Silent Hill, strange things have been happening to them.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crazy 8 Nate @Akibahara
Hearing the radio flip on one last time and broadcast a bit of dialogue, Sophie shivered again "W-What was that about?" she asked, seeming a bit nervous now. The only thing she could think of being born not too long ago would be Ilona... But even if she was the "catalyst" what did she have anything to do with starting some sort of reaction? Sophie shook her head a little figuring she'd think about that some more later; it seemed even when they were out of Silent Hill, strange things have been happening to them.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

Elsa felt a shiver run up her spine when the radio flicked on again and played such a strange message. She shook her head and turned away from the thing.

"Technically diffculties?"

Elsa shrugged.

"Anyhow, why don't the two of you sit down? Do you want anything to drink?"

Elsa seemed eager to visit with them. It had been a while since she had company. She secretly wondered if people were turned off by the fact she had been mute for so long...

Elsa felt a shiver run up her spine when the radio flicked on again and played such a strange message. She shook her head and turned away from the thing.
"Technically diffculties?"
Elsa shrugged.
"Anyhow, why don't the two of you sit down? Do you want anything to drink?"
Elsa seemed eager to visit with them. It had been a while since she had company. She secretly wondered if people were turned off by the fact she had been mute for so long...
Sophie smiled a little, sitting down with a small sigh, her job was a stressfull one sometimes, especially since she still felt awkward around people at some points... When Elsa asked if they wanted anything to drink, she shrugged a little "I guess almost anything's fine with me." she said, smiling a little. She didn't mind too much that Elsa had been mute for quite a while, she was still glad to hang around with; Silent Hill sure changed alot for both of them, but there were still so many questions left unanswered about that forsaken town. Who or what sent those letters? What was the point of going there at all? Was any of it real?

Sophie smiled a little, sitting down with a small sigh, her job was a stressfull one sometimes, especially since she still felt awkward around people at some points... When Elsa asked if they wanted anything to drink, she shrugged a little "I guess almost anything's fine with me." she said, smiling a little. She didn't mind too much that Elsa had been mute for quite a while, she was still glad to hang around with; Silent Hill sure changed alot for both of them, but there were still so many questions left unanswered about that forsaken town. Who or what sent those letters? What was the point of going there at all? Was any of it real?

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

"How about some tea?" Elsa offered, she moved over into the kitchen for just a moment to set up a tea kettle. When she came back, she wrote to them. "I'm actually glad the two of you stopped by. There's something I've been meaning to talk to you both about."

"How about some tea?" Elsa offered, she moved over into the kitchen for just a moment to set up a tea kettle. When she came back, she wrote to them. "I'm actually glad the two of you stopped by. There's something I've been meaning to talk to you both about."
Sophie nodded, she didn't mind tea; she would probably need the caffiene in her system today anyways, she was feeling a bit tired. When she read what Elsa wrote to them after she came back from setting up the tea kettle, she frowned a little looking worried "What is it?" she asked, lowering her voice.

Sophie nodded, she didn't mind tea; she would probably need the caffiene in her system today anyways, she was feeling a bit tired. When she read what Elsa wrote to them after she came back from setting up the tea kettle, she frowned a little looking worried "What is it?" she asked, lowering her voice.

Elsa sighed and sat down with them. It wasn't easy to say what she was going to tell them, but it was important to take care of. After all, she was a mother and she had to be responsible.

"My husband has been missing again for a while. He hasn't even seen his daughter yet. It's just been me taking care of her. That isn't really what I wanted to talk about, but it has to do with the fact I'm alone at the moment. And although we've been in this place for a year and it has seemed to be safe so far, we don't know for sure if it is. That's why, I just want to ask the two of you... if you could make sure to protect my daughter and take care of her if something happens to me. Because I'm all she has right now and I wouldn't want her to end up alone, in an orphanage, in the hands of someone who might torment her, or... dead. She means everything to me. I don't want to fail her like I did my firstborn who died..."

She glanced over to the baby who had started to chew on her fingers in her crib.

Elsa sighed and sat down with them. It wasn't easy to say what she was going to tell them, but it was important to take care of. After all, she was a mother and she had to be responsible.
"My husband has been missing again for a while. He hasn't even seen his daughter yet. It's just been me taking care of her. That isn't really what I wanted to talk about, but it has to do with the fact I'm alone at the moment. And although we've been in this place for a year and it has seemed to be safe so far, we don't know for sure if it is. That's why, I just want to ask the two of you... if you could make sure to protect my daughter and take care of her if something happens to me. Because I'm all she has right now and I wouldn't want her to end up alone, in an orphanage, in the hands of someone who might torment her, or... dead. She means everything to me. I don't want to fail her like I did my firstborn who died..."
She glanced over to the baby who had started to chew on her fingers in her crib.
"It won't come to that Elsa." Lee said as he sipped on the tea, Call Lee a glass half full guy, but he believed everything would go back to normal. There was no need to worry about a return trip to the cursed town on the spine of the Appalachians known as Silent Hill. "We can go on with our lives without having to think about Silent Hill." Lee paused for a moment, "But if something did happen, you have my word, I'll would keep your daughter safe even if it killed me."

Last edited by a moderator:
"It won't come to that Elsa." Lee said as he sipped on the tea, Call Lee a glass half full guy, but he believed everything would go back to normal. There was no need to worry about a return trip to the cursed town on the spine of the Appalachians known as Silent Hill. "We can go on with our lives without having to think about Silent Hill." Lee paused for a moment, "But if something did happen, you have my word, I'll would keep your daughter even if it killed me."

"Thank you," Elsa wrote in reply, slightly relieved at his words. "I hope it won't come to that, and I will believe with all my heart that I will either make it through this... or if I don't her father will find her and take care of her. Still, it's nice to make sure I have a backup plan in case neither of her parents can be there for her." Elsa smiled. "It's a big favor to me, so I suppose if either of you ever have favors I'd help both of you out too."

Sophie nodded "I'll try my best..." she said quietly, it was all she could say surprisingly enough in this moment... All she could do was hope it would never come to that, ever... She would ensure that no matter what, it didn't have to come to that. However one thing she did know was that Silent Hill never seemed to leave her mind, that accursed town was plaguing her mind non-stop, and she had a distinct feeling that one day; they'd have to return there... "And... Don't worry about favors, I think we've done alot for each other." Sophie added with a little smile.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crazy 8 Nate

ROUND FIVE:
"1997"

Ellie hesitated, looking behind her, a sly smile crept across her face and finally, it was over. She swore a bright sunny dawn crept up over Silent Hill, it's soft, welcoming breeze washing over Lakeside Amusement Park – the damnedable place – a Hell on Earth, as many would agree. Looking down, the silver key marked 'REDEMPTION' clicked loudly against an archaic metal gate, a portal leading from Silent Hill into the real world...
4f8c245ba96ec.gif

The Halo of the Sun flickered on and off, as if demanding you stayed.

Fuck you.

And fuck that.

The twin gates creaked open, and you're engulfed by a bright white light...

MOMENTS LATER...

You wake up. For the final time.
You woke up in a hospital, a slew of medical staff, all lead by a 'Doctor Hamilton' surrounds you, shining a white flashlight in your eye, "This one's good. Nurse Garland, how about Mr. Pierce?" She frowns, shaking her head and examining his vitals—it appears he's been electrocuted to death—but the medical staff is unsure of HOW. A police report is filed. Oh, and Matt isn't a traitor. He, too, appears to have waken up from his "coma." The reported dead are also T-Dog, Ib, Red, and Morgan.

It took a few minutes for you to reorient yourself.

You were tempted to slip back into blissful sleep... until a calender marked 'May 11th​ 1997' met your gaze. Huh? This obviously wasn't the late 90s. There's no friggin' iPhones, no high-tech medical equipment, by today's standards, this shit was ancient! But, whatever right? This building didn't appear tainted by Silent Hill's grasp...
Let's chalk it up to a dream.
You're all discharged per Doctor George Hamilton's order. It took you a few minutes to pack your bags and send you on your way with a rather unpleasant hospital bill.

You stepped out of the hospital and onto thick gray pavement; it's filled with inner city hustle, cars honking and beeping, people going to and fro and a large billboard on a rooftop. It made you a tad bit uncomfortable:
welcome-to-racoon-city-resident-evil-650x414.jpg

"Welcome to Raccoon City!"

364 DAYS LATER...
May 10th​ 1998

You've been busy around Raccoon City: Maybe you've found a job, raised a family, perhaps? Mm, the possibilities are endless. In any other case, you've all decided to stay in Raccoon City – living together as a so-called "family." A twisted family, sure, but you're all interlocked nevertheless. However, despite your escape from Silent Hill, you couldn't help feel... call you. And it was getting worse. Visions, odd noises, extreme hallucinations and nightmares. Some of you dealt with it, others not so much...
The questions remains: What happens to you in a year?

SPECIAL NOTE (READ BELOW):

Consider writing a "mini prologue" for your character. Explain what happens to him or her within a year; if they fall in love, or maybe a few of you could PM each other and agree upon something. Of course, this is only the middle of the Murder Game – so I'm not through with you yet! This is sorta-kinda Slice-of-Lifey and sorta-kinda survival horror as you're about to experience in the mid-round update tomorrow or Friday!

Oh, and you can search all of Raccoon City! Here's a map! (Click to enlarge.)
re-map.jpg

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)

@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
@Jane the Killer as Jane the Killer (Creepypasta)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Liam "Matt" Leeson - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Aiden Pearce - KILLED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

T-Dog - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Ib - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Red - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Morgan - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
What happens to Sylvanas in a year? Well...

Sylvanas still silently wasted away, every day emerging from her dwelling; a run-down and dusty old cottage; with the shakes. It only worsened with every passing day...

Day 1...
Day 2...
Day 3...
Day 7...
Day 15...
Day 40...​

They began to meld together. She could hardly control her limbs anymore. The only times she would emerge from her cottage was during her rare moments of clarity. But aside from that...her unholy banshee wailing was heard through every night. Sounds of crazed scribbling and scratching could be heard through the day, attempting to document her thoughts of insanity in a dusty tome, and drawing images of her brothers and sisters upon the walls.

"Please, Alleria...Vereesa...Lirath...accept me! Accept me as one of you!"

She would scream at the scribbles.

"Accept me as a Windrunner! Accept me as your sister!"

She always held her diary with her, though she always acted as if it were her prey, quickly hiding it away whenever; nay, if ever; anyone asked about it. She wasn't done...she'd never be done. Not until she was free. Free of her memories of Arthas. Of the Nathrezim. Of the Wrathgate. Of all those wretches...Putress, Vereesa, Darius Crowley, and Lord Godfrey to name a few... Every single one of them haunted her relentlessly, as did the inhabitants of Racoon City. With all that technology...she could have sworn they were Gnomes in disguise. Oh, how she despised Gnomes. But there was always one thing she would do.

Pray.
Pray to the Eternal Sun for solace.

"Anar'alah belore..."

She would mutter upon bent knees.

"Anu belore dela'na."

It would always shine through her broken roof.
She could always feel it.
She was not lost.
She just needed help...
But her torment was not over.
Her darkness still called.
Beckoned.
Its name, Silent Hill.
She knew she had to return to find her dearest sister, Alleria.

@Cres
Praise the Sun.​

• Love
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
@Akibahara

On this one day, she felt revived. Brought back up from the murky waters of her mental illness.

Again...it happened again. She thought. She quickly dove into the pages of her tome, flipping to the most recent page.
It goes as follows.

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
I can hear them when I cry at night. I can hear them groan. I can hear them scoff. The voices both inside and outside of my head. Arthas still barks at me, while Ellie screams. Godfrey laughs out of spite, while Elsa whines and complains. They have nothing over me. They have lost their daughters, their sons, their siblings. I have lost myself. I have lost EVERYTHING! THEY CANNOT POSSIBLY COMPARE TO ME! I AM-
Sylvanas closed the tome before she could read anymore, and she dared not open it again.
She knew it would be the same thing upon every page.
She scanned her surroundings. She was...in a park...standing before a cottage, and before a small lake. She looked to her left to see the massive city expanse, almost releasing a whistle at its grandeur. It was the ordinary thing...she was always shocked by the sight when she came to. She walked through the roads warily, finding herself stumbling across the Racoon City College.

"Racoon City..." She mumbled. "Let's see what you have to offer."

Status
Not open for further replies.