Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
//ooc: Btw, Elsa went back into her house. I'll just say that Sophie knocked on the door and Elsa let her in. XD
Elsa got up from her seat hearing a knock at the door. The first person to arrive was Sophia. Elsa smiled and gestured for her to come in. She then went and grabbed a notebook she was using off the couch to communicate. Elsa was still mute, but had been working on learning how to speak again. It was taking some time, but she was sure she'd get there eventually.
She wrote to Sophia, "Oh, I've been pretty well. I'm just kind of tired. I actually just had my baby not too long ago. She wakes me up all the time for feeding at night, but I'm starting to get used to it. You should come in and see... her... it was a girl." She smiled a small smile. At least that was one thing therapy had helped her to do again.
"How have you been? It's been awhile."
Of course, it hadn't been that long. Sophia and Elsa visited each other occasionally, but Elsa hadn't seen her since she had given birth.
Surprisingly, Elsa received another knock at the door. Another visitor? She was popular today...
Opening the door, Elsa was surprised to see Ellie there. This was one person she normally hadn't visited with over the past year, so she wasn't sure what to say to the girl. She hadn't seen her in a very long time. "My, it's been a while since I've seen you. I think you've gotten taller..." Elsa wrote, unsure what else to say to the girl at first. "You can come in if you want..."
Ellie looked at Elsa when she opened the door. The poor queen looked tired, and Ellie felt bad for her again when she started writing. "Yeah, it really has..." When Elsa commented on her size, Ellie proudly straightened her back a little. She smiled and gave Elsa a thankful nod while walking inside, not minding her manners too much. After her first few steps into the room, her eyes immediately scanned all she could see for any sign of a baby, but instead she saw someone else that was familiar to her.

"Oh, Sophie! I didn't realize you had company Elsa, I'm sorry, I'll just let you two talk for a while, heheh..." Quickly looking around the room one more time, Ellie then said "Good to see you again! I'll just go back outside for a bit!" She was trying hard to make a good 'first' impression. :)

// Imma leave you alone for a while, looks like you got your hands full and I'm falling asleep anyway xD

@york

//ooc: Btw, Elsa went back into her house. I'll just say that Sophie knocked on the door and Elsa let her in. XD
Elsa got up from her seat hearing a knock at the door. The first person to arrive was Sophia. Elsa smiled and gestured for her to come in. She then went and grabbed a notebook she was using off the couch to communicate. Elsa was still mute, but had been working on learning how to speak again. It was taking some time, but she was sure she'd get there eventually.
She wrote to Sophia, "Oh, I've been pretty well. I'm just kind of tired. I actually just had my baby not too long ago. She wakes me up all the time for feeding at night, but I'm starting to get used to it. You should come in and see... her... it was a girl." She smiled a small smile. At least that was one thing therapy had helped her to do again.
"How have you been? It's been awhile."
Of course, it hadn't been that long. Sophia and Elsa visited each other occasionally, but Elsa hadn't seen her since she had given birth.
Surprisingly, Elsa received another knock at the door. Another visitor? She was popular today...
Opening the door, Elsa was surprised to see Ellie there. This was one person she normally hadn't visited with over the past year, so she wasn't sure what to say to the girl. She hadn't seen her in a very long time. "My, it's been a while since I've seen you. I think you've gotten taller..." Elsa wrote, unsure what else to say to the girl at first. "You can come in if you want..."
((Oops o.o I read that wrong then I shall improvise...))
@Joellie
Sophie realized she had been talking to someone that looked like Elsa, and sighed, shaking her head... She made her way to Elsa's apartment and knocked on her door, greeting her again with the same words she had attempted to greet who she had thought was Elsa only moments ago. As she read what Elsa had written in her notebook she smiled a little "I guess I understand that..." she said with a small laugh, she didn't wake up at night due to a baby though, but rather due to her own restlessness. When a knock came from the door, Sophie turned around, stepping to the side as Elsa opened the door and smiled when she saw that it was Ellie however she looked a little sad when she said that she wanted to step out for a bit but nodded. "Don't be too long, ok?" She said quietly as Ellie stepped out before turning back to Elsa. "What's her name?" Sophie said, asking about Elsa's baby a little, she looked around to see if she could spot her at the moment. It made her very happy that she made it, though she was a little saddened that Solaire was gone again for the moment, he seemed to have a tendency to do that but she really hoped he'd be back soon enough.

Ellie looked at Elsa when she opened the door. The poor queen looked tired, and Ellie felt bad for her again when she started writing. "Yeah, it really has..." When Elsa commented on her size, Ellie proudly straightened her back a little. She smiled and gave Elsa a thankful nod while walking inside, not minding her manners too much. After her first few steps into the room, her eyes immediately scanned all she could see for any sign of a baby, but instead she saw someone else that was familiar to her.
"Oh, Sophie! I didn't realize you had company Elsa, I'm sorry, I'll just let you two talk for a while, heheh..." Quickly looking around the room one more time, Ellie then said "Good to see you again! I'll just go back outside for a bit!" She was trying hard to make a good 'first' impression. :)
// Imma leave you alone for a while, looks like you got your hands full and I'm falling asleep anyway xD
"Her name is Ilona," Elsa replied proudly to Sophia on her notepad, drawing a smiley face on the paper next to where she had written the name. Elsa was ecstatic to have her daughter here.

"Are you sure?" Elsa asked Ellie. Though she wasn't so sure about the girl, Elsa would have visited with her if she wanted to. But before she could get another response from the girl, Ellie was off. Elsa scratched her head, wondering what that was all about before she heard the honk of a horn from outside her apartment. Little Ilona, who had been fast asleep, woke up from the sound of the horn along with Ellie speaking. She began to cry. Elsa frowned and turned to Sophia, writing: "It sounds like another guest is here. I'm going to go see who it is."

Elsa picked up Ilona and rocked her gently, stepping outside her apartment to see it was Lee who honked the horn. She grinned and rushed out to his car, waving to him. She gestured for him to come forward, trying to calm her baby down at the same time.

@Crazy 8 Nate @york

she was walking home from school. Suspended for a week. But she didn't care much. When she was watching the kid crying in his mommy's lap with blood running from his nose and mouth, she decided it was definitely worth it. But what to do now? They didn't expect her back at the orphanage for at least an hour and a half. Suddenly, it occured to her that she hadn't even seen Elsa in a month, and she also realized she was actually eager to. Maybe she would have forgiven her by now? And on top of that, if she was really pregnant after all, her baby should already be there!
It took her only a few minutes to find the right building, walk up the stairs and knock on Elsa's door. She was nervous, but she couldn't hold back a tiny little smile.
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Joellie

(( Why? Because everyone needs a little Liam Neeson pep talk once in their lives... ))

Matt unexpectedly received a call, "10-4, 10-4. This is Officer Leon S. Kennedy at the scene. We've received a report concerning physical assault at Raccoon City High. Any available officer please investigate. The perpetrator is approximately 15 years of age, female, sporting long brown hair grayish-blue eyes, and goes by the name 'Ellie,' last name unknown. Over and out." Your receiver clicks off. Do you decide to respond to the call? Y/N?

MEANWHILE...

Rookie Officer Leon S. Kennedy yawned listlessly in his RPD vehicle, sitting next to a recent graduate from the police academy: "Officer Heather Mason," she was sleek, sporting short blonde hair, a serious demeanor, and chewed on a Dunkin' Donuts bagel as she idly examined her watch, "Anything new?" Officer Kennedy shook his head, "No, and it's best it stays this way. Heh. 'Sides, this is Raccoon City... nothing serious happens here."

1227625352654_f.jpg

He opened the Hersheys bar, but spoke anyways "Kid, if I told you, it would be a lie... I knew no one there. I know... Knew Regina... I saw a girl with a man... Long haired... A woman. Two women... I left one of them to save Regina... If she is dead, then I hope she can pardon me from beyond the grave..." Matt sighed and ate from the chocolate bar, slowly, hesitantly, and saddened. "I left one for dead..."
Shirou looked at the man, his expression growing sad again as he sympathized with the poor man. Oh, how he knew the feeling of knowing he was powerless to save everyone, but even so...

"I see. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. It must have been rough," he said understandingly, "But you're only human, right? We're not capable of everything society and the world expects from us. But that should only make us more determined to do our best, to not overexert yourself, and to not regret anything. It'd be a waste if you spent your time feeling regret over something that couldn't be helped, right?" The young man asked, speaking from experience.

"I don't have any regrets, at least. I've had a year to think over what I can and can't do. Who I can and can't save. And I'm prepared for it all. If I spend my life being pulled down by regret, who knows where I might end up?" He asked, looking up.

• Love
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Oh. Well I guess some one did die...*she looks over the man to see if he had anything that could help her escape. She didn't care about others right now. She only wanted to go home, or find a way back to being alive*
There appears to be a window with a broken glass shard hanging out from the restroom wall, it's glowing an ominous yellow...

Do you touch it? Y/N?

The flash of light was so bright, it was as if Regina was descending into heaven, but she knew better, she would never arrive in such a place, for she was one soul to evil, but even evil could be changed. The year that passed gave Regina all too much time to think, of the deeds she'd committed, but never did she regret them, but how she missed her dear son Henry. So she decided to go into teaching, well more like leading, she became A high school Principle for a local High school in Raccoon City. She often thought of the Detective, all though she disliked most people, he was still very handsome Man, and she barley manged to keep tabs on him. Regina's lost of magic once again has only barley started the change of her, with a sour attitude and a sarcastic mouth, she began to see the little good that lied in the world, and there she was, standing Idle while they died, but not for long, for thoughts have Henry have begun to change her very core,

'You're not a Villain, your a hero, and hero's always win.' thought Regina, a boyish voice spoke the words, as if Regina herself could never accept what her son always told her. Regina stood from her purple later chair, and quietly walked to the home phone that was neatly attached to the wall, dialing the detectives number, Regina nervously awaited as it begun to ring.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

"Her name is Ilona," Elsa replied proudly to Sophia on her notepad, drawing a smiley face on the paper next to where she had written the name. Elsa was ecstatic to have her daughter here.
"Are you sure?" Elsa asked Ellie. Though she wasn't so sure about the girl, Elsa would have visited with her if she wanted to. But before she could get another response from the girl, Ellie was off. Elsa scratched her head, wondering what that was all about before she heard the honk of a horn from outside her apartment. Little Ilona, who had been fast asleep, woke up from the sound of the horn along with Ellie speaking. She began to cry. Elsa frowned and turned to Sophia, writing: "It sounds like another guest is here. I'm going to go see who it is."
Elsa picked up Ilona and rocked her gently, stepping outside her apartment to see it was Lee who honked the horn. She grinned and rushed out to his car, waving to him. She gestured for him to come forward, trying to calm her baby down at the same time.
Lee waved back and stepped out of the car. He defiantly had grown accustomed to his new race and appreance. He still chuckled to himself when he saw old pictures of himself.

"Hey there kid" He said as greeting before noticing the crying baby and gave Elsa a "Oops, sorry about that" Smile.

Claire - Raccoon City - Shiki

After being saved by Shiki, Claire had woken up in a hospital dazed and confused. Though it seemed like a safe place, Claire had refused to believe that they were out of the woods yet. She'd tried to leave and sneak away from the doctors, but her efforts had been met with failure. Despite their resistance to her leaving early, Claire found that the staff treated her gently and with care. It was far from what she'd expected, but she was still suspicious of her situation. After all, the doctors had only given vague explanations at best for what had happened. The idea that they had all experienced some mass coma and had shared in their dreaming was something Claire couldn't quite come to terms with.

Upon their release, Claire learned that Aiden had been one of the group to perish in their sleep. Her anger was reignited at this news, and Claire promised Aiden that she would get to the bottom of this. It was not fair that he wouldn't live to see his sister. His story had been so akin to hers-- Both of them seeking a sibling they loved. Claire's story would continue, and yet Aiden's was unjustly snuffed out. She would not stand for this.

After a year of searching, Claire still didn't have answers.

That she had found herself in Raccoon City almost a year before she had last been there didn't surprise Claire as much as she thought it would. This was all still a part of Silent Hill's twisted design, after all. Right? Everything that had happened to her and her brother, she couldn't have possibly imagined all of that, right? She had two sets of memories at this point, one where her brother had lived and another where her brother had not; Yet, both agreed that a calamity would befall Raccoon City in the fall of 1998.

She stuck with Shiki, the woman who had saved her not just once, but twice. Without Aiden, Shiki was now Claire's closest ally, and Shiki didn't seem to care enough who was with her for it to be an issue. As leaving the city was impossible, Shiki had nowhere to go, so Claire opted for them to rent an apartment together while she did some research into Raccoon City.

As time went on, everything seemed so weirdly normal and without incident that Claire was on edge just about every day, waiting for a new nightmare to come around the corner. As the months passed, nothing came. As unsettling as it was, it gave Claire time to look into Umbrella. It was weird having knowledge of at least two possible futures inside her head, and Claire couldn't be sure that either would come true. Still, she knew it all lied with Umbrella, but her efforts to look into the company was met with a resounding nothing, as she honestly expected. Their security was unbelievably tight at the time, even with Shiki's help. Claire managed to get a low-level secretary job with the company, but it wasn't enough to get her any answers.

With the direct approach a failure, Claire instead looked into the Birkin family, who had to have been living in Raccoon at the time. Aside from learning of William Birkin's connection to Albert Wesker, she didn't find out much that she didn't already know. It was entirely possible this William Birkin would not go on to commit the atrocities of the guy she was familiar with, but as he was still a head researcher for the Umbrella Corporation, she doubted much had changed.

She was far from a hacker, but Claire had memories of researching into the skill so that she could continue her search for her brother. In that memory, she'd been led to an Umbrella facility in Paris. She'd even managed to infiltrate it, but she'd been caught at the time. It felt like it had happened only yesterday, even though Claire was fairly sure it had never happened at all. Still, she still had the experience of that memory to assist her in seeking out the S.T.A.R.S. members.

To her surprise, Chris was alive and well within the city. She'd wanted to meet him in person multiple times, but couldn't bear to do so when she felt that her time there was ultimately temporary. She didn't even know what to expect from this version of him, so all she could do was talk to him over the phone. She pretended to be back home, still going to college, happy and naive. In her last conversation with him, she dropped the act and told him not to trust Albert Wesker or Chief Brian Irons. He was confused, obviously, and wanted to know how she knew those individuals, but Claire had only hung up on him. She didn't tell him what she planned to do.

She started contacting prominent members of the city anonymously in order to make her plea. She tried to spread fear and doubt about Umbrella and its most influential members. Her information was vague at first, for Claire feared that the rumours would be tracked back to her and put her in danger. However, when she was met with only disbelief and ridicule, Claire got more aggressive. She knew an awful lot, and she did what she could to put it out there. Umbrella never linked it to her, as far as she could tell, but the company was successful in putting a stop to her rumours.

Now, after a year in this city, Claire was running out of time. Angry and lost, Claire had become desperate. She needed to infiltrate Umbrella and somehow stop what was going to happen. She needed to save this city and all of the people that inhabited it. She recruited Shiki and, using the job she still had at Umbrella, managed to get the woman inside after hours.

There, they gathered at Umbrella's lowest level, in hiding from the security guard roaming the halls. Claire passed Shiki a 9mm pistol that matched the one in her possession. Without rousing suspicion, Claire had been unable to gather much else.

Reactions: Akibahara
(( Why? Because everyone needs a little Liam Neeson pep talk once in their lives... ))
Matt unexpectedly received a call, "10-4, 10-4. This is Officer Leon S. Kennedy at the scene. We've received a report concerning physical assault at Raccoon City High. Any available officer please investigate. The perpetrator is approximately 15 years of age, female, sporting long brown hair grayish-blue eyes, and goes by the name 'Ellie,' last name unknown. Over and out." Your receiver clicks off. Do you decide to respond to the call? Y/N?
MEANWHILE...
Rookie Officer Leon S. Kennedy yawned listlessly in his RPD vehicle, sitting next to a recent graduate from the police academy: "Officer Heather Mason," she was sleek, sporting short blonde hair, a serious demeanor, and chewed on a Dunkin' Donuts bagel as she idly examined her watch, "Anything new?" Officer Kennedy shook his head, "No, and it's best it stays this way. Heh. 'Sides, this is Raccoon City... nothing serious happens here."
@Verite

"Save that question for later kid." He walked out and into the open day, the air hitting him in the face as the coat pulled back, revealing the RPD badge as he walked into the Victoria "This is Detective Scudder, taking call on the 10-4, over" Matt closed the door to the Crown before pulling down the window "Stay Safe Kid." He said as Matt turned on the sirens and drove quickly.

On the way his cell phone rang, an old silver flip phone that he barely used. Matt answered the call and answered calmly. "Detective Scudder, RPD." In a serious tone.

@Akibahara
@TheColourlessRainbow

"Save that question for later kid." He walked out and into the open day, the air hitting him in the face as the coat pulled back, revealing the RPD badge as he walked into the Victoria "This is Detective Scudder, taking call on the 10-4, over" Matt closed the door to the Crown before pulling down the window "Stay Safe Kid." He said as Matt turned on the sirens and drove quickly.
On the way his cell phone rang, an old silver flip phone that he barely used. Matt answered the call and answered calmly. "Detective Scudder, RPD." In a serious tone.
Regina shot a grin, she was facing a newly painted wall of hers, it a light shade of violet, and one of the many purple shades that lied with in her home. She was glad a cellphone could never give away her appearance, shes been smiling as of late, more then she ever had before.

"Detective Scudder, RPD" said the Detective in a serious tone.

"Still going by Detective? Hmm...how charming." spoke Regina as she headed towards her kitchen, the phones cord striching till she reached a tall four legged black chair, black pads on its back and seat. She seat with her legs crossed as she spoke with a sweet and teasing tone,

"I thought you would of gotten a different job, after all, this is all of our chances to make things right, was that job not something you regret?" asked Regina.

"None the less, I was calling to see if you would like to come over for dinner, its been quite awhile, and...well, I'd love to see a old face." spoke Regina, her voice full of charm and so much sweetness that it could rot anyone's teeth.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akibahara
Lee waved back and stepped out of the car. He defiantly had grown accustomed to his new race and appreance. He still chuckled to himself when he saw old pictures of himself.

"Hey there kid" He said as greeting before noticing the crying baby and gave Elsa a "Oops, sorry about that" Smile.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

Elsa kissed her baby on the forehead before returning her to the crib she had been in so she could reply to Lee with her notebook.

"Don't worry, I was about to wake her up soon anyhow. It's almost time for her to eat." Elsa smiled and offered her friend a handshake before writing, "Come in and visit! It's been so long since I've seen you! What have you been up to?"

"Huh... I wonder what that was about," Shirou mumbled to himself as he watched Matt drive off.

Heh... well, I did sort of ramble needlessly there, he thought to himself, continuing on with his walk, So he was an officer, huh? Well, now I feel dumb for talking like I was some sort of mentor to him like that... Oh, well.

Stretching a bit, Shirou remained open to whoever else he might bump into without another thought about the conversation he had just had.

@Anyone

Claire - Raccoon City - Shiki
After being saved by Shiki, Claire had woken up in a hospital dazed and confused. Though it seemed like a safe place, Claire had refused to believe that they were out of the woods yet. She'd tried to leave and sneak away from the doctors, but her efforts had been met with failure. Despite their resistance to her leaving early, Claire found that the staff treated her gently and with care. It was far from what she'd expected, but she was still suspicious of her situation. After all, the doctors had only given vague explanations at best for what had happened. The idea that they had all experienced some mass coma and had shared in their dreaming was something Claire couldn't quite come to terms with.
Upon their release, Claire learned that Aiden had been one of the group to perish in their sleep. Her anger was reignited at this news, and Claire promised Aiden that she would get to the bottom of this. It was not fair that he wouldn't live to see his sister. His story had been so akin to hers-- Both of them seeking a sibling they loved. Claire's story would continue, and yet Aiden's was unjustly snuffed out. She would not stand for this.
After a year of searching, Claire still didn't have answers.
That she had found herself in Raccoon City almost a year before she had last been there didn't surprise Claire as much as she thought it would. This was all still a part of Silent Hill's twisted design, after all. Right? Everything that had happened to her and her brother, she couldn't have possibly imagined all of that, right? She had two sets of memories at this point, one where her brother had lived and another where her brother had not; Yet, both agreed that a calamity would befall Raccoon City in the fall of 1998.
She stuck with Shiki, the woman who had saved her not just once, but twice. Without Aiden, Shiki was now Claire's closest ally, and Shiki didn't seem to care enough who was with her for it to be an issue. As leaving the city was impossible, Shiki had nowhere to go, so Claire opted for them to rent an apartment together while she did some research into Raccoon City.
As time went on, everything seemed so weirdly normal and without incident that Claire was on edge just about every day, waiting for a new nightmare to come around the corner. As the months passed, nothing came. As unsettling as it was, it gave Claire time to look into Umbrella. It was weird having knowledge of at least two possible futures inside her head, and Claire couldn't be sure that either would come true. Still, she knew it all lied with Umbrella, but her efforts to look into the company was met with a resounding nothing, as she honestly expected. Their security was unbelievably tight at the time, even with Shiki's help. Claire managed to get a low-level secretary job with the company, but it wasn't enough to get her any answers.
With the direct approach a failure, Claire instead looked into the Birkin family, who had to have been living in Raccoon at the time. Aside from learning of William Birkin's connection to Albert Wesker, she didn't find out much that she didn't already know. It was entirely possible this William Birkin would not go on to commit the atrocities of the guy she was familiar with, but as he was still a head researcher for the Umbrella Corporation, she doubted much had changed.
She was far from a hacker, but Claire had memories of researching into the skill so that she could continue her search for her brother. In that memory, she'd been led to an Umbrella facility in Paris. She'd even managed to infiltrate it, but she'd been caught at the time. It felt like it had happened only yesterday, even though Claire was fairly sure it had never happened at all. Still, she still had the experience of that memory to assist her in seeking out the S.T.A.R.S. members.
To her surprise, Chris was alive and well within the city. She'd wanted to meet him in person multiple times, but couldn't bear to do so when she felt that her time there was ultimately temporary. She didn't even know what to expect from this version of him, so all she could do was talk to him over the phone. She pretended to be back home, still going to college, happy and naive. In her last conversation with him, she dropped the act and told him not to trust Albert Wesker or Chief Brian Irons. He was confused, obviously, and wanted to know how she knew those individuals, but Claire had only hung up on him. She didn't tell him what she planned to do.
She started contacting prominent members of the city anonymously in order to make her plea. She tried to spread fear and doubt about Umbrella and its most influential members. Her information was vague at first, for Claire feared that the rumours would be tracked back to her and put her in danger. However, when she was met with only disbelief and ridicule, Claire got more aggressive. She knew an awful lot, and she did what she could to put it out there. Umbrella never linked it to her, as far as she could tell, but the company was successful in putting a stop to her rumours.
Now, after a year in this city, Claire was running out of time. Angry and lost, Claire had become desperate. She needed to infiltrate Umbrella and somehow stop what was going to happen. She needed to save this city and all of the people that inhabited it. She recruited Shiki and, using the job she still had at Umbrella, managed to get the woman inside after hours.
There, they gathered at Umbrella's lowest level, in hiding from the security guard roaming the halls. Claire passed Shiki a 9mm pistol that matched the one in her possession. Without rousing suspicion, Claire had been unable to gather much else.
The Umbrella Corporation Research Center was located at the outskirts of Raccoon City, safely nestled by corporate wealth, cooperation of the U.S. Government with a 'DO NOT ACCESS' sign within the region, and a massive underground network of questionable biological experimentation in Arklay Mountains. You heard a few 'accidental' hushed rumors concerning a 'T-Virus' and this unique 'Prototype-Crossed' pathogen. Mm, a security guard, sporting an M4-Carbine with a scope attachment wandered the halls, idly examining bundled-up Hunter B.O.W.s, dormant in their test tubes...

According to a few sign-posts, the T-Virus is located in 'Sector B-2' alongside Ebola, Malaria, and other isolated pathogens. It's manned by a few guards, but mostly by researchers. Researcher Albert Wesker, sans sunglasses, was up there speaking to a few Head Researchers concerning the pathogen.

However...

The Prototype-Crossed virus was located in 'Sector C-4' a few floors up. It's being studied on, side-by-side by Head Researcher William Birkin, his wife, Annette, adjacent to the G-Virus. You didn't see him, but he smiled, idly rubbing his wife on the shoulder after a long hard day's work at the lab. It appears they're alone.

uc_level_anti-t_lab_beta_screenshot_3.JPG

What will you do?​

Regina shot a grin, she was facing a newly painted wall of hers, it a light shade of violet, and one of the many purple shades that lied with in her home. She was glad a cellphone could never give away her appearance, shes been smiling as of late, more then she ever had before.
"Detective Scudder, RPD" said the Detective in a serious tone.
"Still going by Detective? Hmm...how charming." spoke Regina as she headed towards her kitchen, the phones cord striching till she reached a tall four legged black chair, black pads on its back and seat. She seat with her legs crossed as she spoke with a sweet and teasing tone,
"I thought you would of gotten a different job, after all, this is all of our chances to make things right, was that job not something you regret?" asked Regina.
"None the less, I was calling to see if you would like to come over for dinner, its been quite awhile, and...well, I'd love to see a old face." spoke Regina, her voice full of charm and so much sweetness that it could rot anyone's teeth.
After a few seconds of silence, a voice, a sultry voice he hadn't heard in a long time called to him. "Still... G-Going By Detective?..." Matt spoke slowly, as the Ford slowed down but nevertheless kept speed. "Regina?" Matt spoke into the phone with awe. "I d-don't think I'd get another job... This was my job thick and thin." Matt laughed a bit, not by her question but by hearing her. Someone he missed. Matt spoke up again, still with awe "Ahm... Y-... Yes! Yes, I would love to come over for dinner." He couldn't say much except be struck with awe. "Yes, of course I will love... Regina! I meant, Regina!"
@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie smiled a litttle herself and nodded, but just then the sound of a horn honking drew her attention from that, looking a little startled, looking towards Elsa who was also wondering if another guest is here, she nodded a little. She followed Elsa out of her apartment looking out to see that Lee was there. Quietly following her down the stairs and out to his car she smiled a little as Lee greeted them "Hi! It's been quite a while since we've met... How are you?" she asked.

Elsa kissed her baby on the forehead before returning her to the crib she had been in so she could reply to Lee with her notebook.
"Don't worry, I was about to wake her up soon anyhow. It's almost time for her to eat." Elsa smiled and offered her friend a handshake before writing, "Come in and visit! It's been so long since I've seen you! What have you been up to?"
Your radio flipped on, mysteriously, revealing a calm, passive male announcer:

"Got a cut? Scrape? Or even something bigger? Nothing is impossible! Try out the Umbrella Corporation's First Aid Spray! It's filled with healthy nutrients capable of rejuvenating minor or moderate cuts and bruises in mere seconds! That's right, only MERE SECONDS. So head to your local market and purchase one today! This commercial is brought to you by The Umbrella Corporation, where Science is brings a comfortable Life."

UmbrellaAd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.