Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa kissed her baby on the forehead before returning her to the crib she had been in so she could reply to Lee with her notebook.
"Don't worry, I was about to wake her up soon anyhow. It's almost time for her to eat." Elsa smiled and offered her friend a handshake before writing, "Come in and visit! It's been so long since I've seen you! What have you been up to?"
Lee took her hand and gave it a firm shake before releasing and following her up to her apartment. "Well, if you hadn't figured out, this old dog here is getting married!" He said pointing to himself. "The wedding is next Saturday, and I came by to tell you're invited." He said handing and invitation.

@york

Lee turned to Sophie and smiled, "Oh yes I almost forgot, you are invited too." He said as he fished into his pocket and gave her her invitation.

Huh? *Yang slowly approaches the shard and touches it*
The glass shards engulf you in a brilliant yellow haze, sending your mortal spirit within Raccoon City... you wake up, groaning, located at the top of a clocktower. Weird. It chimes loudly, it's 12:00PM. Lunch.

latest

@Zadok shadows
@MrDubWubs

After a few seconds of silence, a voice, a sultry voice he hadn't heard in a long time called to him. "Still... G-Going By Detective?..." Matt spoke slowly, as the Ford slowed down but nevertheless kept speed. "Regina?" Matt spoke into the phone with awe. "I d-don't think I'd get another job... This was my job thick and thin." Matt laughed a bit, not by her question but by hearing her. Someone he missed. Matt spoke up again, still with awe "Ahm... Y-... Yes! Yes, I would love to come over for dinner." He couldn't say much except be struck with awe. "Yes, of course I will love... Regina! I meant, Regina!"
Officer Heather Mason chimed in the receiver, "Cancel that, Detective Shrudder. The suspect is being investigated by Officer Leon S. Kennedy and Officer Heather Mason. Over and out." Go get the girl, son.

heather_mason_meets_clone_heather_by_princess4everafter-d54jkcf.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Lee took her hand and gave it a firm shake before releasing and following her up to her apartment. "Well, if you hadn't figured out, this old dog here is getting married!" He said pointing to himself. "The wedding is next Saturday, and I came by to tell you're invited." He said handing and invitation.
Lee turned to Sophie and smiled, "Oh yes I almost forgot, you are invited too." He said as he fished into his pocket and gave her her invitation.
@Akibahara
Sophie looked a little surprised but smiled a little and took her invitation "Thank you... I'll try my best to show up on time... I could probably use a day off of work anyways." she said with a small laugh. Suddenly, the radio went off, broadcasting about a new "First Aid Spray" some sort of very convenient and easy to use pain reliever; now THAT would definitely come in handy if she were to get herself hurt again. Perhaps after this little visit was over, she should stop by the local pharmancy and try some out.

After a few seconds of silence, a voice, a sultry voice he hadn't heard in a long time called to him. "Still... G-Going By Detective?..." Matt spoke slowly, as the Ford slowed down but nevertheless kept speed. "Regina?" Matt spoke into the phone with awe. "I d-don't think I'd get another job... This was my job thick and thin." Matt laughed a bit, not by her question but by hearing her. Someone he missed. Matt spoke up again, still with awe "Ahm... Y-... Yes! Yes, I would love to come over for dinner." He couldn't say much except be struck with awe. "Yes, of course I will love... Regina! I meant, Regina!"
The Detective repeated Regina's question,

"Still...G-going By Detective?..."

"Regina?" Asked The Detective, his voice full of awe.

Regina shot another smile, her tick lips giving her tan skin a remarkable look,

"Someone's voice is full of awe, you must be happy to hear from me..." spoke Regina before the Detective went on,

"I d-don't think I'd get another job... This was my job thick and thin." said the Detective, a laugh coming a moment later. The Detective spoke up again, his voice still filled with awe,

"Ahm... Y-.. Yes! Yes, I would love to come over for dinner."

"Yes, of course I will love... Regina! I meant, Regina!" said the Detective, Regina chuckled, her smile even slightly wider,

"Love? Hmm...I must of left a devilish impression for you to call me that, Or am I just that alluring?" asked Regina before letting out another laugh,

"I live on park street 1878, I suggest you come around 5 or 6, I have to go out to grab a few supplies."

@york

Elsa smiled, happy to hear the news Lee told her. "You're getting married? Really?! Congrats! I will most certainly be there! Who is the lucky lady?" she questioned. When they entered the apartment, Elsa frowned hearing the radio and walked over to change the channel to some music.

"I thought I shut that thing off. I hate when commercials come on. I really just want to hear my music."

Elsa then rushed to pick her daughter after turning the radio's channel. She always carried the child around like she was an extra appendage and gazed at her like she was an angel in human form. She was a tiny child, still a little wrinkly, and hadn't opened her eyes for the first time yet.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

"U-Uhm.. If you would like, we could... I could go right now?" Matt turned off the siren and slowed down, waiting for an answer.
Regina sat silent for a moment, as if she was unsure what to say, after 2 minutes of silence she asked the only question that would settle what her answer would be,

"Do you like Grocery shopping?"

"So, I've been here an entire year already. I'm just thankful that the others didn't get caught up in this." Siegfried spoke to himself, his chains rattling as he made another mark along the wall, a small smile covering his scarred and bruised face.
"It sure would be nice to see them again, but, sadly, that's never meant to be."

Looking at his large claw of a right arm, he shook his head, placing his left hand on his forehead as the tears slowly fell. "I've been through test after test after this blasted arm returned. Now I'm being used for experiments, and this demon inside of me grows stronger day by day. It's only a matter of time before I break these bonds and kill everyone here. I just pray that that day, I won't have to be a prisoner in my own body like I was so many years ago."

The hall leading to his cell deep in the bowels of Umbrella's Secret Underground Facility seemed quiet, as usual, yet the drugs had done their work: increasing his senses well beyond what they were, as well as allowing him to break every set of chains he'd been bound in to date.
The only side effect of these experiments was that it had reawakened the beast within him, and its thirst for blood and souls had been growing day by day, now almost unbearably so.
The thoughts of his friends and family were all that had kept his mind in tact, yet now the faces and voices of those he swore to protect are little more than shadows in his memories, replaced with the trials and tribulations brought on him by the Umbrella Corporation in their mission to create the ultimate life form.
The tests seemed to be going well, but at what cost?

@Akibahara

Last edited:
"So, I've been here an entire year already. I'm just thankful that the others didn't get caught up in this." Siegfried spoke to himself, his chains rattling as he made another mark along the wall, a small smile covering his scarred and bruised face.
"It sure would be nice to see them again, but, sadly, that's never meant to be."
Looking at his large claw of a right arm, he shook his head, placing his left hand on his forehead as the tears slowly fell. "I've been through test after test after this blasted arm returned. Now I'm being used for experiments, and this demon inside of me grows stronger day by day. It's only a matter of time before I break these bonds and kill everyone here. I just pray that that day, I won't have to be a prisoner in my own body like I was so many years ago."
(( Where is he? :o ))

A trap. A dream. Living pointlessly. Following a path. Peace.
It was driving her insane. She wanted to kill. Murder. Destroy everything in her path so she could find and save Mikiya.
But... once she reached him, would that really be saving him? Leaving a mountain of corpses behind? The people she would kill after? If Shiki killed someone once, it would be a steep slope. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself after she started. Especially when Mikiya wasn't there. In the end... she would end up killing him too. And she would love it.

And thus, this pacifistic killer was all too happy to aide Claire's cause.

Shiki (Umbrella Corp.)

Shiki refused the gun with a shake of her head. "Not familiar. I wouldn't trust my aim. I may end up killing them." An odd statement. A flash in her eyes poked Claire's soul. If Claire killed anyone, then... No, Shiki turned her head aside. This woman may be obsessive, but she had a purpose. As long as she didn't lose sight of that... Shiki's hand reached behind her. A large knife appeared, one made for gutting animals more than anything else. She had a smaller one strapped to the inside of her left thigh if she needed it. "So? Where are we going?" Despite her earlier sentence, everything about Shiki showed she was ready to move. To stalk. To kill. That stern posture and those excited eyes... the way her hand never stopped playing with the knife in it. It was easy to notice her murderous tendencies in the near-year that they had been living together. But now, in this tense situation, it was hard to even ignore. Shiki was poised like a knife sharpened so much that it might break with a single strike.​

@Atomyk
@Akibahara

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
"I thought I shut that thing off. I hate when commercials come on. I really just want to hear my music."
The radio flipped on again:

Well, music did play, but wasn't something you were expecting:

(2:42 on link)

"...Four and twenty deadbirds, they bleed upon the nest
There was no time for reason, they had no sign of a threat
Now it's too late, too late for me
This town will eventually take me
Too late, too late for me
This town will win..."

Regina sat silent for a moment, as if she was unsure what to say, after 2 minutes of silence she asked the only question that would settle what her answer would be,
"Do you like Grocery shopping?"
A few minutes later, Matt would be walking out of the Victoria, breathing deeply in awe as he began walking up the steps. Raccoon somehow felt peaceful now.. Better. He raised his hand, knocking on the door with moderate thumps. "Regina Mills? Detective Scudder, RPD!" Okay, so he did some research on his police computer, so what?

Adien looked around. He remembered dying from electrocution. He had felt that his life was over. He looked up as he felt the light engulf him and yang. He looked from the top of the clock tower. "Are...are we back?" He looked at the surroundings then back at yang. "I need to find Claire. Oh... hello..."

Claire - Umbrella Research Center - Shiki

Shiki refused the gun, which Claire found a bit odd, but she knew not everyone was a fan of firearms. The woman had handled herself just fine without up to this point, so Claire wasn't going to push the issue. "I need to thank you," Claire said, her voice low. "For sticking with me. For believing me." Claire had wanted to warn the other survivors, but she didn't know how they would have taken the news that she believed their new home would soon be no more. At least she had at least one person assisting her, one person who could share her burden.

Claire had experience infiltrating Umbrella Facilities. Though the other attempt had ended in failure, Claire had gained a knack for being light on her feet. Quick thinking was invaluable in these kinds of situations, and Claire's had been developed through her numerous life-threatening experiences. When she'd first arrived in Silent Hill, she'd only had Raccoon City under her belt, but now she knew of so much more. She couldn't be sure if any of it had happened at all, but it all felt real enough to her. Claire was a new woman these days, stronger and more feisty than ever before.

The proof lied in the fact that she was alive now, standing within an Umbrella facility. It helped that Shiki was also a woman with a tenacity for survival. Together they had overcome the odds, only to now be faced with the horrors that truly lurked underneath Raccoon City. There were B.O.W.s that Claire didn't recognise and viruses Claire wasn't aware existed in Umbrella's hands. Of course, this was not exactly the world she was familiar with, so a few differences were to be expected.

Now that they were there, a few options were open to them. Claire's plan had really only gone as far as breaking in. How she would actually go about putting an end to Umbrella's experiments was not immediately apparent to her. She'd thought only the T-Virus would be complete at this time, but it seemed the G-Virus had developed faster than she remembered. Just another difference to keep in mind. She'd faced the brunt of the G-Virus during her time in Raccoon, so Claire had to admit she was the most concerned about it in particular.

She directed Shiki to double back up a few floors so that they could find the G-Virus and the Prototype-Crossed virus. They approached the lab, being careful to avoid detection and hoping to sneak up on the two researchers present.

@Akibahara

A trap. A dream. Living pointlessly. Following a path. Peace.
It was driving her insane. She wanted to kill. Murder. Destroy everything in her path so she could find and save Mikiya.
But... once she reached him, would that really be saving him? Leaving a mountain of corpses behind? The people she would kill after? If Shiki killed someone once, it would be a steep slope. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself after she started. Especially when Mikiya wasn't there. In the end... she would end up killing him too. And she would love it.
And thus, this pacifistic killer was all too happy to aide Claire's cause.
Shiki (Umbrella Corp.)
Shiki refused the gun with a shake of her head. "Not familiar. I wouldn't trust my aim. I may end up killing them." An odd statement. A flash in her eyes poked Claire's soul. If Claire killed anyone, then... No, Shiki turned her head aside. This woman may be obsessive, but she had a purpose. As long as she didn't lose sight of that... Shiki's hand reached behind her. A large knife appeared, one made for gutting animals more than anything else. She had a smaller one strapped to the inside of her left thigh if she needed it. "So? Where are we going?" Despite her earlier sentence, everything about Shiki showed she was ready to move. To stalk. To kill. That stern posture and those excited eyes... the way her hand never stopped playing with the knife in it. It was easy to notice her murderous tendencies in the near-year that they had been living together. But now, in this tense situation, it was hard to even ignore. Shiki was poised like a knife sharpened so much that it might break with a single strike.
You heard a soft 'tap, tap, tap' of an Umbrella Security Service guard, sporting a black paramilitary uniform, and an MP5 head in your direction. He doesn't appear to notice you, "Hmm." He paused, back pressed against you, idly examining his firearm for any kinks or blockages. It appears this has happened before. He shrugs, tapping his headgear, "This is checkpoint Echo. Nothing spotted here. Over and out."

hunk.jpg

*Yang sat up rubbing her head* Ow ow ow... stupid.. floor. *the clock dings causing her to cover her ears. Her head ache hurts but it's fading* Fucking... clock... *she looks around* Hello!? Any one there!?
Adien looked around. He remembered dying from electrocution. He had felt that his life was over. He looked up as he felt the light engulf him and yang. He looked from the top of the clock tower. "Are...are we back?" He looked at the surroundings then back at yang. "I need to find Claire. Oh... hello..."
Aiden Pearce and Yang were alone. However, Aiden has his phone on him...

A few minutes later, Matt would be walking out of the Victoria, breathing deeply in awe as he began walking up the steps. Raccoon somehow felt peaceful now.. Better. He raised his hand, knocking on the door with moderate thumps. "Regina Mills? Detective Scudder, RPD!" Okay, so he did some research on his police computer, so what?
Regina hung up the phone and quickly walked to her dresser, she wanted to look nice, even if it was to go out into town and shop for food. Grabbing her long black pants and low cut red shirt, Regina quickly changed, only to just finish as a whisper emitted from the hallway. Regina slowly made her way to the wooden floor hallway a mere 5 feet from her master bedroom, the whisper growing louder and far more sinister,

"Come back to us Regina...." started the childish toned voice, Regina took another step down the long narrow pale purple hallway, she was standing next to her living room doorway when another whisper bounced through the narrow pale purple hallway,

"Come back to Silent hill...." was the last thing she heard before a knock shot from her front door, causing her to jump, her hand flying to her chest to feel her heart rapidity beating. Regina slowly walked towards her dark brown maple door, turning the gold handle to expose the Detective,

"Regina Mills? Detective Scudder, RPD!"

"Did you just say my full name Detective?" asked Regina as she stepped out pulling the door closed behind her, Regina's black heels clicking against her wooden porch. She turned and slid her key into her gold door handle, turning it so it locked. She pulled the key back out and replaced it into her jean pocket, smiling at the Detective,

"Did you look me up on your police Computer? Because I can tell you something, it has nothing but lies written into it, I came from somewhere far different." Said Regina as she walked down her 4 step porch, and to her small jeep.

Elsa smiled, happy to hear the news Lee told her. "You're getting married? Really?! Congrats! I will most certainly be there! Who is the lucky lady?" she questioned. When they entered the apartment, Elsa frowned hearing the radio and walked over to change the channel to some music.
Elsa then rushed to pick her daughter after turning the radio's channel. She always carried the child around like she was an extra appendage and gazed at her like she was an angel in human form. She was a tiny child, still a little wrinkly, and hadn't opened her eyes for the first time yet.
"Thanks" Lee said as he walked in to Elsa's apartment and looked around. "Her name is Sarah Chase and she works down at the hospital. " Lee chuckled a little bit, "We met through an online dating sight, cheesy I know, but she and I clicked. We have a lot of things of common and we both enjoy each others company, I guess we were made for each other." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.