Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor Claire is in trouble you say?
Captain BLASTER BUNNY TO THE RESCUE!!
DUN NA NAAAH!

CaptainBlasterBunny_zps50a9e673.png

SHAZAM!

Suddenly a horde of activated Robbie the Rabbit dolls are thrown onto the vines surrounding Claire. Like a ninja born from the shadow, a human sized bunny with huge ears and an eyepatch landed on the vines as well, kicking and punching. Fluff and vines flew away from Claire, until finally there was an opening. With a final movement, the bunny shot away and grabbed the woman, acting as a cushion for her landing. Shielding her from any further attacks with its fluffy exterior, Captain Blaster Bunny carried the woman and ran away at breakneck speeds.

When they were far enough away, the head of the bunny came off, revealing Shiki's familiar face. It seems, despite the situation, she was actually smiling. "Ah, always wanted to try that. ... Let's get you patched up." SHE LOOKS AND PERFORMS FOR STUFF TO DO SO.

@Atomyk
@Akibahara

Shiki could only wonder what was going on as the wounds that were inflicted upon her were burnt to close them. Ow. This really hurt. Yet Shiki calmly used the barbed tentacles to make her way down the coaster and search for Ellie, uncaring of the scratches she got on her hand. "Yo! You okay?" It probably wasn't a good idea to call out with that freak kid hanging around, but Shiki would feel guilty if she didn't find Ellie somewhere.

@Akibahara
Ellie frowned as she slowly stood up, staring at the woman for a few seconds before realizing who it was. "I... I'm okay..." she said. She felt different though, a lot different. She felt more... balanced. Pushing herself up on her feet, she looked and smiled at the woman; she felt balanced again. She could walk. When she brought her hand to the back of her head and looked for the scar she got just a day ago, it wasn't there.

"I'm... okay." she said again, as if to convince herself. "How am I okay...? Didn't I fall from...?" She looked up to see where the rails she fell from where. They were pretty damn high. "... How did this....?"

@Akibahara

Oh well then. Off to look for more. *she seems way to calm about this. Death is something I can't escape... if there is a chance i'll take it, but my expectations are very low. She leaves the basement and looks elsewhere*
The basement exit leads up to the hallway adjacent to the kitchen, the elderly maid greets you with a pleasant smile, "You're not lost, are you?"

What was she supposed to do? She was sure it could have been worse, walking out of the house she takes a seat on one of the empty benches. She was losing a good amount of blood. But nothing ever held Feferi down, she could defeat whatever obstacles stood in her way. Did she even have her trident? Where did she leave it this time? Was she ever going to get it back? Sighing, she leaned back. What more could she do?​

Poor Claire is in trouble you say?
Captain BLASTER BUNNY TO THE RESCUE!!
DUN NA NAAAH!

CaptainBlasterBunny_zps50a9e673.png

SHAZAM!

Suddenly a horde of activated Robbie the Rabbit dolls are thrown onto the vines surrounding Claire. Like a ninja born from the shadow, a human sized bunny with huge ears and an eyepatch landed on the vines as well, kicking and punching. Fluff and vines flew away from Claire, until finally there was an opening. With a final movement, the bunny shot away and grabbed the woman, acting as a cushion for her landing. Shielding her from any further attacks with its fluffy exterior, Captain Blaster Bunny carried the woman and ran away at breakneck speeds.

When they were far enough away, the head of the bunny came off, revealing Shiki's familiar face. It seems, despite the situation, she was actually smiling. "Ah, always wanted to try that. ... Let's get you patched up." SHE LOOKS AND PERFORMS FOR STUFF TO DO SO.

@Atomyk
@Akibahara
Shiki, in a Robbie the Rabbit mascot uniform, interrupted Melody's murderous glee with a flurry of kicks and punches. They collided with a thud. Melody staggered back, still at the dawn of her power, and spat out a mouthful of black bile. She wasn't pleased, "NO." Her vines gave way, well, to Claire Redfield - she was dropped into the metal grating below, the poor Resident Evil femme fatale lined head-to-toe in bloody cuts...

Silent+Hill+Jodelle+Ferland.jpeg

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!"​

Melody had to release her anguish somehow.

And Sister Mary Eunice fared just fine.
The sweet, innocent Catholic nun wept as she was left all alone. By herself, in the grasp of a violent and merciless so-called "God." She cried out in anguish, "HAVE MERCY ON ME!" Mary screamed out, followed by an ear-splitting crack as Sister Mary Eunice, former nun and caretaker in Briarcliff Manor, erupted into a shower of gore. Her intestines blew out in a similar fashion Claire Redfield's was supposed to...

Melody turned to regard Sister Eunice, the very air shimmering around her. There was no savage, crazed grin or sadistic gleam in it's eyes – Mary was nothing more than a sacrifice to an alter, like a lamb slain to appease the gods of Olde...
tumblr_m7wp9lF3mK1r3r853o1_500.gif
She was nothing.

What was she supposed to do? She was sure it could have been worse, walking out of the house she takes a seat on one of the empty benches. She was losing a good amount of blood. But nothing ever held Feferi down, she could defeat whatever obstacles stood in her way. Did she even have her trident? Where did she leave it this time? Was she ever going to get it back? Sighing, she leaned back. What more could she do?​
Well, there was one thing she could do...

tumblr_mch3t5cPcb1qzhkvho1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Ellie frowned as she slowly stood up, staring at the woman for a few seconds before realizing who it was. "I... I'm okay..." she said. She felt different though, a lot different. She felt more... balanced. Pushing herself up on her feet, she looked and smiled at the woman; she felt balanced again. She could walk. When she brought her hand to the back of her head and looked for the scar she got just a day ago, it wasn't there.
"I'm... okay." she said again, as if to convince herself. "How am I okay...? Didn't I fall from...?" She looked up to see where the rails she fell from where. They were pretty damn high. "... How did this....?"
U R FINE. GET UP.

( Claire would have to vote for Matt under these circumstances )

//ooc: I'm going to bed now. This will be my last reply. You guys can either stay with Elsa or go somewhere else, just tag me with what you do so I know if you stay or go. lol. :3 Night! //
Agreeing with Elsa for the time being, Lee and Sophia helped her stand up so they could take a walk around the little shop to see if it had a back room where they could rest. Sure enough, they did indeed find a small room with nothing but a little couch. It looked warn out, scratched up by an animal, and even smelled, but at least it was something. Elsa flopped down on it immediately.
"Sorry to hog the couch," Elsa wrote to Sophie and Lee. "We can take turns through the night if either of you want. I just really need it right now." Every muscle in Elsa's body felt tired. The seizure had really wiped her out. She could barely even keep her eyes open now. Still, she wanted to be thoughtful to her friends and offer to share the couch since it was the only one.
"Anyhow, I'm going to sleep. Thanks for helping me, you two. Oh and if either of you happen to hear from my..."
Elsa stopped writing and frowned. She pressed her pen against the paper and scratched out the last sentance she had started to write, giving up on what she was going to ask her friends. She was going to ask them to let her know if they hear from her husband, but it didn't really matter. Solaire was too busy helping out others to stick around her. The only thing he seemed to have time for was to pop up for a few seconds, shout in her ear, and then run off again. Ouch. Elsa was a little hurt by his behavior, but at the same time she still loved and trusted him. She needed to stop begging others to tell her about him when he clearly wasn't going to come around.
A very sad expression overtook Elsa's face though and she wrote, "Nevermind. Goodnight."
She turned away from her friends and rested on her side, closing her tired, bloodshot blue eyes. Her soft blonde hair was now dirty and tangled, her arms still had bloody bandages on them, and her once clean, perfect armor was now dented and worn. Elsa had been through a lot since she had come to Silent Hill. The first night she had arrived in this place with a spirit strong enough to fill her voice with a song to sing out to the world, yes, she had arrived with a voice and spirit, but now she had neither.
Traitor Vote: Shirou (I'm tired as I make this vote though so if I think of a better one tomorrow before voting ends I might change it. XD *tired and randomly guessing*)
Sophie nodded, understanding why Elsa might need the couch; ontop of all of that, she was pregnant so there's that too. When she wrote, thanking them and almost asking them if they heard from someone, that someone she could only assume was Solaire. In the end Elsa looked quite sad and ended up turning away from them and laying down. With a small sigh, Sophie lay down as well on the floor near Elsa, slowly falling asleep; by now she would have long gone insane if it wasn't for the few friends she'd made on this journey. All she could do was hope she could keep the others sane too the same way they did; ironically enough she had been afraid of being around too many people, but now, it seemed human contact was something she longed for, and since there wasn't many people around in the first place, there weren't nearly enough to scare her off anymore, even if she did feel nervous around them at first.

Matt- He totally seems to be leaving girls in the dust, left and right.

The basement exit leads up to the hallway adjacent to the kitchen, the elderly maid greets you with a pleasant smile, "You're not lost, are you?"
*she stopped mid step looking around. She pointed to the way she came and then to outside stuttering words in confusion* I was just outside.... And the exit... *Yang sighed heavily* so it's gonna be one of those places...

He smiles at the baby boy and chuckles, thinking maybe a woman would be better suited for the task he takes it over to Raven and taps her on the shoulder "Look who I found...isn't he adorable?" he says, looking for anyone who could be the mother
"Who's do you think this little guy is?"

Raven finished her sentence on page 250 and put a book mark in it's place then looked at York with a baby boy. She looked at the child and couldn't help but smile. "Yeah he's cute." She said with a loving tone she couldn't help but to like children after babysitting although she would never really admit it out loud. "I'm not sure who he is." 'I don't think he would be Elsa. Why would anyone leave a child unprotected in a place like this.' She didn't think he looked like Elsa but strangely a little like her and York but she forced the thought a side for she barely knew this man and she felt that this place was toying with her.

@DapperDogman

OOC// Oh right voting time. Um... This is so hard Um Mat.

York smiles and bounces the baby gently "Well, I know nothing about children..." he says with a small blush
"Never had children of my own"
He thinks back to how he'd wanted kids with Emily, but that dream was shattered when an evil being force fed her seeds and grew a tree inside her womb
"Guess we have to look after him for now, until the parent comes forward to claim him"

Emily...Sylvanas...and now Raven...
Why couldn't he just shut these feelings away...why did he have to get so damn attached to everyone?

@Raven

Reactions: Sandra
York smiles and bounces the baby gently "Well, I know nothing about children..." he says with a small blush
"Never had children of my own"
He thinks back to how he'd wanted kids with Emily, but that dream was shattered when an evil being force fed her seeds and grew a tree inside her womb
"Guess we have to look after him for now, until the parent comes forward to claim him"

Emily...Sylvanas...and now Raven...
Why couldn't he just shut these feelings away...why did he have to get so damn attached to everyone?

Raven smiled as she watched York with the boy. "Well I know some but not much." She admitted even though she had watched three children for the Titans she still wasn't the best with kids. She never really thought about them because of her father and the prophecy she didn't even expect to live this long. She nodded when he mentioned watching the baby boy. "Yeah I guess... At least until we have an idea of who he belongs to then we could return him." She sighed 'But by then like Melvin, Bobby, Timmy, and Tether I might not care to leave him.'

@DapperDogman

He smiles and nods "We'll watch after him, until then" he says, taking a seat and rocking the small child back and forth "There's not much to eat...other than candy...and that's not healthy for a baby..."
He looks around for anything the baby could eat, just to make sure it was well fed

@Akibahara @Raven

Reactions: Sandra
Raven nodded she then grabbed the book to open it once more but her thoughts were on more than just the book now. They were also now on this child. She opened her book and looked at the pages. "I'm sure there must be something for him." She then began to read but this time much more aware on what was going on. It was just as she got when watching the three mini-titans and there teddy bear Bobby.

@DapperDogman @Akibahara

(( Please stop posting! Next round incoming! ))

CHAPTER FIVE
"1997"

Ellie hesitated, looking behind her, a sly smile crept across her face and finally, it was over. She swore a bright sunny dawn crept up over Silent Hill, it's soft, welcoming breeze washing over Lakeside Amusement Park – the damnedable place – a Hell on Earth, as many would agree. Looking down, the silver key marked 'REDEMPTION' clicked loudly against an archaic metal gate, a portal leading from Silent Hill into the real world...
4f8c245ba96ec.gif

The Halo of the Sun flickered on and off, as if demanding you stayed.

Fuck you.

And fuck that.

The twin gates creaked open, and you're engulfed by a bright white light...

MOMENTS LATER...

You wake up. For the final time.
You woke up in a hospital, a slew of medical staff, all lead by a 'Doctor Hamilton' surrounds you, shining a white flashlight in your eye, "This one's good. Nurse Garland, how about Mr. Pierce?" She frowns, shaking her head and examining his vitals—it appears he's been electrocuted to death—but the medical staff is unsure of HOW. A police report is filed. Oh, and Matt isn't a traitor. He, too, appears to have waken up from his "coma." The reported dead are also T-Dog, Ib, Red, and Morgan.

It took a few minutes for you to reorient yourself.

You were tempted to slip back into blissful sleep... until a calender marked 'May 11th​ 1997' met your gaze. Huh? This obviously wasn't the late 90s. There's no friggin' iPhones, no high-tech medical equipment, by today's standards, this shit was ancient! But, whatever right? This building didn't appear tainted by Silent Hill's grasp...
Let's chalk it up to a dream.
You're all discharged per Doctor George Hamilton's order. It took you a few minutes to pack your bags and send you on your way with a rather unpleasant hospital bill.

You stepped out of the hospital and onto thick gray pavement; it's filled with inner city hustle, cars honking and beeping, people going to and fro and a large billboard on a rooftop. It made you a tad bit uncomfortable:

"Welcome to Raccoon City!"

364 DAYS LATER...
May 10th​ 1998

You've been busy around Raccoon City: Maybe you've found a job, raised a family, perhaps? Mm, the possibilities are endless. In any other case, you've all decided to stay in Raccoon City – living together as a so-called "family." A twisted family, sure, but you're all interlocked nevertheless. However, despite your escape from Silent Hill, you couldn't help feel... call you. And it was getting worse. Visions, odd noises, extreme hallucinations and nightmares. Some of you dealt with it, others not so much...
The questions remains: What happens to you in a year?

SPECIAL NOTE (READ BELOW):

Consider writing a "mini prologue" for your character. Explain what happens to him or her within a year; if they fall in love, or maybe a few of you could PM each other and agree upon something. Of course, this is only the middle of the Murder Game – so I'm not through with you yet! This is sorta-kinda Slice-of-Lifey and sorta-kinda survival horror as you're about to experience in the mid-round update tomorrow or Friday!

Oh, and you can search all of Raccoon City! Here's a map! (Click to enlarge.)
re-map.jpg

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)

@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
@Jane the Killer as Jane the Killer (Creepypasta)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Liam "Matt" Leeson - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Aiden Pearce - KILLED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

T-Dog - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Ib - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Red - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!
Morgan - KILLED! INNOCENT! MYSTERIOUS DEATH!

In Danger of Elimination:
Gabriel
Sebastian
Rin​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.